Author Topic: Tello Presents: "The Politics of Law and Revenge"  (Read 18867 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Tello Presents: "The Politics of Law and Revenge"
« on: March 31, 2022, 09:02:49 PM »
A work in progress.
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Re: Tello Presents: "The Politics of Law and Revenge"
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 09:42:43 PM »
Montello man shoots another outside bar

December 23, 2013 6:00 pm  •  By Dylan Woolf Harris
Dylan Woolf Harrisdharris@elkodaily.com

ELKO — A Montello man was arrested Friday for attempted murder for shooting another man in the foot following a verbal confrontation, according to the sheriff’s office.
Ronald L. Culley, AKA "Ron Tello", 55, argued with Lester J. Alderman outside the Cowboy Bar in Montello when he pulled out a gun, prompting Alderman to run away, said Undersheriff Clair Morris.

Before the victim could escape, Culley fired three shots from a .38-caliber revolver, Morris said, but two of the bullets didn’t hit anyone.

“Unfortunately, they all didn’t miss,” Morris said.

The third bullet fired went in Alderman’s foot and out his ankle. Morris said he was unsure if the round ricocheted off the pavement.

Alderman was flown to Salt Lake City for medical treatment.

Investigators believe Culley and Alderman were arguing over personal belongings that one man said the other had taken from him.

Two deputies stationed in Wells received the call of a shooting at about 6:30 p.m., Morris said, and two sheriff’s detectives followed to investigate.

Culley was found at his home, which is next to the bar, and he was arrested without incident for attempted murder and discharging a weapon where another person might be endangered.

Culley is being held at the Elko County Jail on $100,640 bail.

The two men had been drinking, according to Morris.

Copyright 2014 Elko Daily Free Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

TagsMontello, Law_crime, Ronald L. Culley, Lester J. Alderman, Elko County Nevada, Sheriff, Attempted Murder, Shooting
View (37) Comments
(37) Comments

Report Abuse smacks - January 04, 2014 7:40 am
Considering Mr. Culley was victimized by the alleged victim, had the case mishandled by an underfunded Sheriffs dept. (their own words), and was confronted by the same man, put into the position of defending himself, spent Christmas and New Years in jail....it would be nice to see some justice by showing a little humanity and releasing him with time served.

I'd hate to see him victimized yet again. At the very least I'd like to see him released on his own recognizance while awaiting trail.

Report Abuse smacks - January 04, 2014 7:57 am
Before I get "insulted" for claiming shooting a man running away can't be self defense, it can be. If under duress and/or a perceived future threat. Not to mention if a person believes they in immediate danger and fires warning shots, this could very well be the case.

Hang in there Ron!

Report Abuse smacks - January 04, 2014 8:54 am
Hmmm.....Rethinks saying "Hang in there" to a guy in jail, lol.

Report Abuse CountessA - January 02, 2014 8:04 pm
I understand the attempted murder charge has been dropped, the Attorney-General's office only filing a battery with gun charge.
Perhaps Mr Culley felt he was receiving no justice or assistance from the law. If so, it's a situation of great concern. Citizens need to feel reliance upon the fair hand of the law; otherwise it seems inevitable that some will take the 'law' into their own hands.
It also creates a legal quicksand where there ought to be solid ground; clear and obvious reason to appeal.

Report Abuse Smee - January 03, 2014 10:04 pm
And before Blueveinman or Chad senileSmith come along ... Im fully aware that
dysfunctionist isnt a word , but I ran out of available charater spaces to type it in correct English , but im sure even people with clown in their bloodlines get the gist of the comment

Report Abuse Chad Smith - January 04, 2014 8:54 am
I never corrected anyone's grammar, that was blueman Joz and Smacks doing that. What makes you think I would care to come along and correct yours? I simply don't care.

Report Abuse Joz - January 05, 2014 11:50 am
that's a lie. it was smacks and myself who were the spell cops.
blueman lashed out into an uncalled for interpersonal dispute.
get your facts straight before making a comment. :P

Report Abuse Smee - January 04, 2014 7:15 pm
Good

Report Abuse Smee - January 03, 2014 9:59 pm
The arresting officer should be stood down for at least 12 months without pay for even contemplating a charge of attempted murder
He should then be made to undego all sorts of tests to see if he actually can partially
grasp the intentions of the law or understand the basics of policing before even being considered for a return to the force , perhaps a mental assessment wouldnt go astray either, that charge had less chance of standing up in court than an erectile dysfuctionists penis!

Report Abuse CountessA - January 02, 2014 9:30 pm
EDIT: District Attorney's office rather than the Attorney-General's office.

Report Abuse Keepinitstraight - January 02, 2014 11:39 am
Shocking no!! Only place in America kids belly up to a bar! We have been out there a couple of times and the stuff we have seen is shocking and when you say anything the residents tell you "there is no law in Montello!"

Report Abuse Smee - December 30, 2013 10:29 pm
Welease Wonnie

Report Abuse Lady Rose - December 30, 2013 9:22 pm
Release Ronald J Culley he is a Innocent man just trying to protect him self, as is his right o do so :(.

Report Abuse pixygurl - December 30, 2013 8:55 am
heck they have the old motel bar out there with no license and sheriff department knows about it but does nothining.

Report Abuse smacks - December 29, 2013 10:19 am
Chad, I don't see a reply button under your comment so I'll reply here. It's not an accusation, it's a history available by googling his name.

I didn't say it was self defense, but it is a possibility. What we see in the article.... he was standing in front of the alleged victim, pulled his gun and shot. A man standing directly in front of him and a possible ricochet hit him in the foot.

How can that possibly be attempted murder?

And Blueboy...THAT is how an adult has a conversation.

Report Abuse CountessA - December 29, 2013 3:57 am
Ronald L Culley spoke to a representative of the law, frustrated after the law failed to act when he was robbed.
Anecdotally, it seems the question was asked, "Can I shoot them in the foot?"
To which, "Yeah".
Of course this is hearsay; I cannot attest to the validity of this.
But it does highlight that there is a backstory behind the shooting of the pavement.
Was wrong done to Culley? Did the law fail to assist?
One hopes the victim is recovering.
Bad tempers, guns, too much beer, betrayal...?

Report Abuse Lady Rose - December 29, 2013 4:51 am
I have to agree with you Countessa, I feel that Ron is being rail roaded,, Bail is also VERY high for a case like this..
No Guns in NZ and it would have just been a punch up assault charge.

Such a lovely man who was robbed what was done about that, seem to be one law in that town for some but not other, if the law had done their job this would never have happened.
Very sad to see such a good man in Jail.

Report Abuse Lady Rose - December 29, 2013 3:38 am
Attempted Murder , My foot.

This has happened because of your gun laws, you let someone carry a gun and sooner or later they will use it.
I must say I am surprised at the charge seems over the top to me. Ron is such a lovely guy who would not harm anyone, think it must be self defence.
I will be watching how it goes for him from New Zealand

Report Abuse smacks - December 29, 2013 3:12 am
Blueman, first of all you are the idiot. It's you're...not your. Where did you get your degree, mail order? If you're going to work for a newspaper learn proper English. People shoot people every day in the US and MOST are not charged with attempted murder.

By the way.....YOU'RE FIRED!!!

Report Abuse Blueman - December 28, 2013 2:53 pm
Smacks, your an idiot. Where did you get your law degree? If you would put done Candy Crush and pick up a book you might learn something. Anytime you point a gun at someone and pull the trigger weather or not you hit them or were you hit them, it's concidered attempted murder. And just so you know, if you kill them then it's murder.

Report Abuse Joz - December 29, 2013 8:15 am
your-youre^ done-down^ weather-whether^ were-where^ concidered-considered^

depends, if it was self defense or not.

he looks like a crook in the picture doesnt he? lol, you can't judge a book by its cover though. i'm sure he'll polish up alright for court too.

Report Abuse Chad Smith - December 30, 2013 7:01 pm
http://i.imgur.com/HCpoe8F.jpg

;)

Report Abuse Joz - December 30, 2013 10:14 pm
is this an outting? i wondered who blueman was

Report Abuse Joz - December 30, 2013 10:10 pm
right click n saved, :-D

Report Abuse Lady Rose - December 29, 2013 4:04 pm
Joz if we go by looks the jails would be over flowing :)

I hope he gets a decent lawyer provided by the state, still cant understand American law, bail ridiculous.

Report Abuse Joz - December 30, 2013 6:03 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S9ecXWCBCc

Report Abuse Joz - December 30, 2013 5:26 am
me too l.rose!
the high bail amount seems to be for political purposes, which is very unfair for a case such as this
i know ronnie wouldnt hurt a fly and nor would i, & if i was in his shoes and my life was threatened i wouldve done the same

RELEASE HIM!!!!

Report Abuse smacks - December 29, 2013 10:26 am
Lol Joz...You'd think when someone calls another an idiot he'd at least have his mom check his spelling before pressing "submit". He definitely could use a better photo!

I noticed those other errors but ran out of characters.

Thanks! :)~

Report Abuse Joz - December 30, 2013 5:34 am
and theres are a few posts missing since i was here last, hahahaha
how precious,... musta wore his finger out!!

Report Abuse Joz - December 30, 2013 5:17 am
no problemo smacks, happy to help!
yes i do agree, if one is going to be childish and try to insult someone (behind a keyboard, woo hoo.. very brave) one oughtta get all spelling correct, only makes one look foolish.

Report Abuse smacks - December 28, 2013 11:43 am
The DA needs to be looked at closely by a higher authority. Attempt murder charge for shooting someone in the foot?

Dismissed!!!

Report Abuse Smee - December 27, 2013 9:33 pm
Dont mess with the Amigos

Report Abuse Pearl Turner - December 26, 2013 9:09 pm
We should lock all these guys up in a locked room with assorted loaded firearms and promise them that the last one standing will be allowed to leave.

Report Abuse huntnv - December 26, 2013 6:12 pm
Maybe this would not have happened if our sheriff department patrolled put there and kept some of the crazies out there in check. I am sure that worse will happen if there is not some form of law enforcement put back into that community

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 09:55:04 PM »

DA files battery with gun charge against Montello shooter

January 02, 2014 6:00 pm  •  By Dylan Woolf Harris

ELKO — A Montello man arrested last month for attempted murder faces a lesser battery charge.

Ronald L. Culley, AKA "Ron Tello", 55, was arrested Dec. 20 after he allegedly fired a bullet into Lester J. Alderman’s foot outside a bar in Montello.

Culley was booked into Elko County Jail for attempted murder and discharging a gun where a person might be endangered.

The district attorney’s office, however, filed a single charge of battery with the use of a deadly weapon — which is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

If the wound caused substantial bodily harm to Alderman, the potential punishment could be upped by five more years, which the prosecution noted it reserved the right to do.

The DA’s office hadn’t had a chance to talk to the victim, who received treatment in Salt Lake City, according to the charging document.

Alderman confronted Culley on the main road in Montello, denying a claim by Culley that he stole the man’s property, according to a deputy’s report. The report didn’t specify what possessions were in dispute.

Culley pulled out a handgun and fired three rounds. The final shot hit Alderman in the foot, according to the sheriff’s office.

Deputies were called, and Culley was arrested at his home without incident.

Investigators obtained a search warrant and found the five-round revolver at Culley’s home with only two bullets in the cylinder.

A preliminary hearing has yet to be scheduled, according to justice court.

As of Thursday, Culley’s bail remained at $100,000.

Report Abuse CountessA - January 19, 2014 6:40 pm
Our office will be keeping an eye on the progress of this case.
It's to be hoped Ron Culley's bail will be reduced.
It would also be good to know that something positive could come out of this. Perhaps those responsible for law enforcement in the area can find future ways of responding to thefts which will not leave the community feeling helpless and unsupported.
Strong community-focused policing seems called for.

Report Abuse Smee - January 07, 2014 4:07 am
He should have shot him in the groin , then he would only have been charged with shooting him in the 2 inches instead of shooting him in the foot

Report Abuse CountessA - January 02, 2014 7:57 pm
This appears to be a more appropriate charge than Attempted Murder. It would require Mr Culley to be possibly the worst shot in history if it took him three shots even to find Mr Alderman's foot.
At present, the bail amount remains over-high in respect of the charge filed.
This office hopes that Mr Alderman continues to recover well.
Perhaps the appropriate authorities may be considering what role their alleged inaction in respect to the theft may have placed in exacerbating the situation.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 10:03:24 PM »
Montello shooting case

Montello shooter continues on to trial in district court

Alleged shooter Ronald Culley listens as victim Lester Alderman testifies Thursday in Elko Justice Court during a preliminary hearing.

2014-01-24T06:00:00Z Montello shooter continues on to trial in district court Elko Daily Free Press
January 24, 2014 6:00 am  •  By Dylan Woolf Harris

Seconds later, he said, Ronald Culley shot him in the ankle outside the Cowboy Bar in Montello.

In relation to the shooting, Culley is charged with battery with the use of a deadly weapon, or, alternatively, battery with a deadly weapon resulting in substantial bodily harm. At the conclusion of a preliminary hearing Thursday, Justice of the Peace Mason Simons bound over Culley to district court on both counts.

Alderman, Deputy District Attorney Tyler Ingram’s primary witness — who entered the courtroom on crutches — testified that on Dec. 20 Culley accused the victim of stealing a pair of coveralls, which escalated to a confrontation outside the bar and ended with the victim suffering a gunshot wound through his ankle and foot. The spent bullet was found inside his boot, according to Alderman.

The victim said his relationship with Culley was bad from the beginning.

In October, Alderman said, a mutual friend helped arrange an email correspondence between himself and Culley, whom he hadn’t met before. Alderman, living at the time in Salt Lake City and in need of work, agreed to move to Montello and do a few odd jobs around Culley’s house. In exchange, Alderman said, he was to receive room and board plus $100 after the jobs were complete.

Alderman said he did electrical work, hung sheetrock, installed a window, cut wood and other general work — all without pay.

“I never did complete the job because every time I turned around he was changing his mind,” he said.

In addition, Alderman said Culley didn’t uphold his end of the bargain because he didn’t provide enough food. Alderman said he had to supplement his meals with food from the food bank. And on at least one occasion, Alderman gave food to Culley, the victim testified.

During his stay, Alderman said, Culley began accusing him of stealing stuff, namely a bottle of tequila, a bottle of Jägermeister and food.

The victim continued living with Culley, however, doing small jobs, until a law enforcement officer arrived one day — sometime after Thanksgiving — and arrested Alderman. He had a failure-to-appear warrant out of West Wendover related to a 2004 DUI charge, he said. When Alderman returned to Montello from his stint in jail, Culley had removed the latch on the door to the trailer he was living in.

At that moment, Alderman said, he decided he was done living on Culley’s property, and so he moved in with and worked for a Montello resident Alderman only knew as “Russ.” Later Alderman moved in with another man from Montello.

On Dec. 20 — Alderman’s 58th birthday — he went to the Cowboy Bar with Russ and drank a couple of draft beers and a shot of alcohol. Culley came and sat at the bar near the two men and asked about coveralls Alderman had been using, which belonged to the defendant. Alderman said he told Culley they were at Russ’ house and he would return them the next day.

Later that evening, Culley began to leave the bar, and he motioned with his head that he wanted to talk to Alderman outside, the victim told the court.

Vexed, Alderman met Culley outside the bar, ready to put an end to Culley’s accusations either by talking through them and reconciling as friends or fighting “mano-a-mano,” he said. The victim said he knew Culley packed a gun around with him. He asked Culley to stow the gun in the defendant’s home next door to the bar, so it wouldn’t be used if the confrontation led to a physical fight.

“I said, ‘Go check your gun,’” Alderman told the court.

Alderman said Culley fired the first shot and said, “I checked my gun.” The victim saw a bullet hit the ground near his foot. He described himself as shocked and dumbfounded. Then two more shots were fired from Culley’s .38-caliber revolver, with the final bullet hitting his foot, he said. Alderman made his way back into the bar where he received some help bandaging up his wound and someone called 9-1-1, he said.

Sheriff’s deputies arrived about 40 minutes later and found Culley at his home. He surrendered without incident and was booked into jail.

In the defense’s closing statements, no denial was made that Culley shot Alderman.

Defense attorney Gary Woodbury said under Nevada law Culley was in the right to use deadly force against Alderman. In an interview recorded by sheriff’s detective Billy Hood, Culley said he was walking home that night when Alderman followed him outside and berated him. Culley emphatically claimed he was only trying to defend himself against Alderman’s aggression.

“I told him, ‘Get back, Lester. Get away from me,’ but he wouldn’t do it. He just kept coming after me. So I pulled the gun out and I fired one, two. But he wouldn’t back off,” Culley said on tape. “… It was self-defense.”

The first two shots were clearly warnings, Woodbury argued, but because Alderman didn’t back away or leave, Culley had no choice. (Alderman testified he was in the process of turning around when the final shot was fired.)

“From my point of view, no rational jury will ever convict him of this crime,” Woodbury said.

Montello resident Leena Carroll, who was called as a state witness, testified to hearing three gunshots on Dec. 20 from the back yard of her home, down the road from the Cowboy Bar. She said the first two shots happened in rapid fire, then a short pause, then the third shot rang out. (Alderman said the first shot was followed by a 10-second pause, then the last two shots were made in rapid fire.)

“I heard him say, ‘I got it,’” Carroll said. Although she couldn’t see the shooter very well because of darkness, she said the voice and mannerisms matched Culley’s.

Simons ruled that the state’s evidence met the “slight or marginal” standard required to bind over a defendant to trial, but emphasized the word “slight.”

Woodbury also argued for a motion to reduce bail or release Culley on his own recognizance on condition that Culley stay in Elko, abstain from alcohol and surrender additional firearms. Originally, Culley was arrested for attempted murder and held on $100,000 bail. The D.A.’s office never filed an attempted murder charge, but Culley’s bail remained at $100,000.

The prosecution argued against lowering Culley’s bail Thursday, on account of the welfare and safety of the people of Montello.

Ingram read seemingly angry selections from a stack of papers that he said were pulled from an online “blog or chatroom” allegedly written by Culley, in which the defendant referenced making the news by striking back at his enemies with firearms, including a sentence about shooting someone in the foot.

“‘I yearn for the day when I can go to the signs at each end of town and replace the M’s with an R, and replace the ‘Population of 300 plus 1’ with a ‘1’’” Ingram read.

Culley is known around Montello as “Ron Tello.” Ingram interpreted Culley’s online remarks as a wish to wipe out everyone in town, leaving only himself.

Woodbury conceded Culley’s writings were odd, but he argued they shouldn’t be taken seriously.

“This nonsensical talk … is this defendant in a nutshell,” Woodbury said to the judge. “You’ve sat here all day and listened to him and he just yaps. But there is no threat to it at all.”

Simons sided with Ingram and ordered Culley’s bail to remain the same.

Woodbury, sitting closest to Culley throughout the hearing, was the recipient of most of the defendant’s “yaps.”

At one point in the prosecution’s direct examination of the victim, Woodbury — whom Culley simply referred to as “counselor” — asked the judge for a moment, during which he told his client to stop whispering at him so he could hear the witness’ testimony.

Even after Woodbury reprimanded him for talking, Culley maintained a noticeable presence in the courtroom with nonverbal gestures and facial expressions. Culley frequently looked back at the few people sitting in the courtroom gallery and cocked an eyebrow, smiled, or furrowed his forehead. The defendant fidgeted throughout the trial, at times craned his neck to see evidence, and made exaggerated head nods in agreement or wild head shakes in rebuff, depending on that moment’s testimony.

Before the hearing began and during breaks, Culley bantered with anyone in earshot. At various points he told a lawyer joke, tried to bum a cigarette, claimed the Beatles were merely John Lennon’s first back-up band, and made sure the Free Press knew not only his “Ron Tello” moniker but also its proper spelling.

Copyright 2014 Elko Daily Free Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Tags Ronald Culley, Ron Tello, Lester Alderman, Montello, Cowboy Bar, Shooting, Self-defense, Battery With A Deadly Weapon, Elko Justice Court

Report Abuse Ken - January 24, 2014 5:38 pm
Oh come on now don't give them that much credit. It would be a good thing if they were from the 1800. These guys are just plain whacked out. There are some wired ones in Montello

Report Abuse veritas aequitas - January 24, 2014 4:51 pm
Are these guys time travelers from the 1800's?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 10:09:13 PM »
Competency of Montello defendant still unclear in foot-shooting case

Ronald Culley looks at his attorney Gary Woodbury Monday during a status hearing before District Judge Nancy Porter at the Elko County Jail.
2014-07-01T06:00:00Z Competency of Montello defendant still unclear in foot-shooting case Elko Daily Free Press
July 01, 2014 6:00 am  •  By Dylan Woolf Harris

ELKO — A criminal case against an alleged Montello shooter whose competency was called into question continues to stall.

Ron Culley, 56, was booked into jail shortly after a non-fatal shooting that occurred in December on the streets of Montello, but the defendant has yet to be arraigned.

Twice since being bound over to district court, Culley — who is known by the nickname “Ron Tello” — was scheduled for an arraignment hearing but both times it was postponed.

During a brief appearance Monday, District Judge Nancy Porter asked about the status of Culley’s case.

Defense attorney Gary Woodbury told the court he wanted to wait until he knew whether his client was competent before proceeding.

Issues surrounding the defendant’s competency have caused significant delays in the case. Months ago, Culley was sent to Lake’s Crossing Center in Sparks to undergo an evaluation. Although that evaluation was completed and the defendant returned to Elko, a doctor neglected to sign the report before leaving on vacation, according to Woodbury.

Based on the fact that Culley was not prescribed medication, Woodbury anticipated the report would indicate his client was competent to stand trial, but he wanted to be certain before filing additional motions or entering a plea.

“As quickly as we get that report, we’ll make a decision, Mr. Culley and I, whether we want to contest it or not contest it,” Woodbury said.

Leading up to his evaluation, Culley wanted to fire his court-appointed attorney because the process was taking too long, according to comments made during a status hearing in May. Woodbury said Monday, however, that Culley had changed his mind.

Culley also indicated Monday he wanted to file a motion requesting a bail reduction. Culley’s bail is set at $100,000. Woodbury said he also wanted to wait to file that motion until he received the medical report.

On Dec. 20, Culley and Montello resident Lester Alderman got in an argument after drinking at a bar.

The victim, who moved from Utah, said he had been hired months prior to complete home-repair jobs for Culley and was allowed to live in a trailer on Culley’s property, according to testimony given at a Jan. 23 preliminary hearing.

The relationship deteriorated, Alderman told the court, because Culley didn’t uphold his end of the bargain and continually accused the victim of stealing his food and drink. Alderman eventually moved into another Montello resident’s house, but Culley continued his hostility, Alderman said.

After the argument at the bar, Alderman confronted Culley outside where he was fired at twice, testimony revealed, before a third bullet hit his foot.

Woodbury argued Culley shot two warning shots but when Alderman kept approaching him, he fired at the victim’s foot in self-defense.

Alderman said he was turning away from Culley when the bullet struck his foot.

Culley is charged with battery using a deadly weapon, or alternatively, battery with a deadly weapon resulting in substantial bodily harm.

TagsLaw_crime, Ron Culley, Shooting, Gun Violence, Self Defense, Montello, Ron Tello, Competency Hearing

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 10:48:06 PM »
Sheriff ping ping ping ricochet Tello   

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 04:28:11 AM »
I can prove the news accounts are wrong, incomplete and lame.

Film at 11.

No ricochet. It was a direct hit. Point-blank range. Verticle entry. Slug in the shoe.
A thru and thru as the medical report will attest.
Plus, Alderman claimed I was 12 feet away when he got a hot foot.
No way, not with a 2" Snubby in the dark.

Consider this a cavalcade of lies from everybody, except my lies are untrue.....

And nobody uttered a lick about drugs and their involvement.

Copyright 2022 TElko Daily Free Press. All rights reserved. This material may be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 05:19:30 AM »
And nobody uttered a lick about drugs and their involvement.

Like the ones I had and Alderman stole.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2022, 05:28:53 AM »
Being a Criminal in Elko County pays

Being a burglar in Elko county is a high paying job with little or no personal risk.
Ya, there might be a risk of having a landowner/homeowner shoot you, but being caught by law enforcement does not appear to be a risk at all.

Recently some of my family members had their shop broken into and during the burglary a vehicle was set on fire and a pistol was stolen along with a side by side, a 4-wheeler, and countless tools.

They called the Sheriff's department and requested an officer to come out and take a statement, begin an investigation, and follow up with attempting to catch the criminals. We were all assuming that meant getting fingerprints, doing an arson investigation, investigate possible suspects, and protect the victim. They collected a statement, nothing else.

The suspects are known to the officers/detectives, yet they have done nothing to interview, question or obtain search warrants for their residence. The way these type of cases work from the Sheriff's office point of view is "We will have to wait until we catch them redhanded". That is a scary proposition. What if next time they accomplish their goal and burn the entire house down with victims inside?

Crime is on the rise, drug activity is on the rise, victims are on the rise in large numbers across Elko County, and from where I sit, not much is being done to get these criminals off the street. All the while the victim sits alone and scarred waiting for something to happen. They have now armed themselves to protect their pursuit of life, liberty and happiness while the criminal walks free without fear of being held accountable.

I get up every day to go to work to earn a paycheck, medical benefits for me and my kids, and pay taxes for a sense of security and community. Maybe it's time to quit my job, get on government subsistence, get free health care and take what I want when I want it. Then maybe I will have the freedom that the criminals in this county get handed to them.
-Scott Stewart
[Published in the Opinion section of the Elko Daily Free Press 8/30/14]

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2022, 05:37:45 AM »
Utah Bounty Hunters Face Felonies for Montello Fugitive’s Capture

By Corinne Copelan
 AUG 29, 2013

A Utah Bail Bondsman who brought in a reluctant client back to Ogden may find himself facing felony charges from the Elko District Attorney’s office, said Elko Sheriff’s Lieutenant Marvin Martin Wednesday.

“We have asked the District Attorney’s office to look into this,” Martin said. “We may have kidnapping, burglary, assault and battery to name a few. It was pretty unnecessary all they had to do was give us a call and we would have been there.”

John Hughes was first reported abducted August 20th by Montello resident Ron Tello. According to Tello two men and a woman driving a black SUV broke into his (Tello’s) home chased down and tussled with Hughes and bundled him into their vehicle and drove off.

Elko County Sheriff’s deputies and detectives spent almost a week investigating the incident before finally being told by the Weber County Sheriff’s office that Hughes had been delivered to jail by bail bondsman Tony Blake owner of Ogden’s 2nd Chance Bail Bonds.

Hughes was out on a $6,070 ball relating to a third degree felony arrest for the possession of methamphetamine. In Utah a third degree felonies especially those related to drug crimes are often pled down to a gross misdemeanor or simple misdemeanor with little or no jail time.

After making bail, Hughes did not make court date for sentencing July 31. Instead he went to Montello to work renovating an old camping trailer with Tello.

Hughes failure to appears resulted in a warrant for his arrest as well as confiscation of his bail which meant 2nd Chance bail bonds had to make good on a little over $6,000 to the court. The bail forfeiture proceeding was initiated on August 8th.

According to Ely Bail bondsman Bob Bartlett, the Ogden company could have had problems making up the loss to the court especially if Hughes had put up property for collateral.
“Getting Hughes back and then their money was certainly their motivation,” Bartlett said. “They just went about it the wrong way. Every time I have gone after a bail skip I always notify the local law enforcement. At worst they will tell me I am on my own but often especially in rural areas they will show up to keep the peace. Sometimes their very presence helps calm every one down. It is very important to be on good relations with them and show them courtesy.”

In an interview with the High Desert Advocate Wednesday night, Blake said that he did not know Montello had no police force of its own and was under the jurisdiction of Elko county.

“We were told by our informant that Ron Tello ran the town, kind of like the boss,” Blake said. “Everyone seemed real nice when we drove in. We found Hughes working on an old trailer with a claw hammer. When he saw me he started swinging it and then took off.”

According to Bartlett a police presence also can help preclude a lawsuit against the bondsman by his quarry should force be necessary to bring him in.

“Most of the time people come quietly,” he added. “Even if the guy is wanted and skipped on bail we still treat them with respect. We usually don’t go smashing in doors and running down people like the bounty hunters on television. There are some people who do that. Frankly I think they get off on it but I have found that if you are courteous and respectful you won’t have a lot of problems. Besides the way the laws are now a bail bondsman can get into a whole lot of trouble by using force. It is a big gray area.”

And Blake the Ogden bail bondsman may have entered that gray area when he left Montello.

1sr_1345787030_1345787030.jpg.cf Already Tello is talking about suing Second Chance Bail Bonds for damages the crew made when capturing Hughes.

“I got broken stuff all over the place,” Tello said. “Not to mention the fact that me and my neighbors in Montello were absolutely terrorized by those bounty hunters.”

Tello also lamented over the fact that with Hughes gone work on refurbishing the trailer had stopped and that he could not sell it.

“What am I supposed to do now?” Tello complained.

Meanwhile Hughes is in the Weber County Jail and not eligible for another bail. His next court date is September 25th.

https://www.coyote-tv.com/2013/08/29/utah-bounty-hunters-face-felonies-for-montello-fugitives-capture/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2022, 05:40:41 AM »
18 thoughts on “Utah Bounty Hunters Face Felonies for Montello Fugitive’s Capture”

John Elder says:
August 29, 2013 at 3:19 pm
Ron Tello doesn’t run Montello, Brian Neumann does. As a matter of fact Brian hired Hughes to do some electrical work for him. The Neumann’s run the Store, Motel and numerous rental properties in Montello.

John Elder says:
August 29, 2013 at 3:25 pm
“Not to mention the fact that me my neighbors in Montello were absolutely terrorized by those bounty hunters.”

Most people in Montello were probably terrorized by the bounty hunters wondering if they were after them.

John Oswald says:
August 29, 2013 at 8:00 pm
The facts are Mr.Hughes Purposely absconded, avoiding his
responsibilitys. Making him a fugitive. That means Mr. Tello has been harbering a fugitive. Isn’t that a crime in its slef. Maybe he should do background checks before he hires someone.mr tello might be somebody out there in that little hoedunk town and have a little pull with the locol police but facts are facts and mr tello is lucky his ass isn’t in ther with him . any one who thinks the bounty hunters are in the wrong for doing there job is nuts. john is also very lucky because when you dont show for cort and takeoff to some small town in the middel of nowere its another crime its called bail jumpping and it is a felony .so i gess if your a felon and need a places to hide run your ass to mr tello house hes got a job open for ya

DET. POLOWSINSKI says:
August 30, 2013 at 11:13 pm
BEING FAMILIAR WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT, I SEE NO CRIME COMMITTED BY THE BOUNTY HUNTERS, IN ACTUALITY ,I BELIEVE MR HUGHES SHOULD BE GRATEFUL , THAT THE AGENTS WERE SUCCESSFUL IN SAFELY APPREHENDING THEIR FUGITIVE WITH MINIMAL FORCE AND NO SHOTS FIRED. IN THE PAST, MOST CONVICTS STEALING IN EXCESS OF 6500.00 USUALLY ARRIVE 3 DAYS LATE AND PEELED BACK LIKE THE TOWN OF MONTELLO.I HAVE SEEN MUCH WORSE OUTCOMES OVER THE YEARS,AND LIKE RON TELLOS TRAILER, THE SURE ARE UGLY. . I COMMEND THE AGENTS FOR A JOB WELL DONE, THANK YOU FINE GENTLEMEN I ONLY WISH WE MORE AGENTS LIKE YOURSELVES.

Ron Tello says:
September 2, 2013 at 7:10 pm
I did NOT know John was a fugitive. I had planned his move to here 8 months ago after I paid his court fines. The case against him is bogus.
I know too much. I know nothing.

Jack Greening says:
September 2, 2013 at 7:47 pm
I laugh. Ron Tello is no more than a resident with a mini-bike and a Harley Davidson attitude. His idea of being a good citisen in this small town is bringing in Meth heads and distributers and acting like he is ‘out’ anything just cracks me up. My family has resided there for 40 years. Mr. Tello can be,well, a joke, and they really do not need anyone with his way of thinking there anymore. He is welcome and comfortable with methheads in Ogden, why come back? At all?

Smee says:
September 2, 2013 at 7:49 pm
Dont make me have to come over there
to sort this out

Yibs says:
September 2, 2013 at 8:40 pm
This is the result when there is a lack of Pluto pups and Pepsi Max in the community !

BTW Tello I’m revoking ya membership to the 3 Amigo’s organization till ya clean up the mess you left in the toilet after the last 3 Amigo’s AGM !

Ron Tello says:
September 2, 2013 at 9:05 pm
Yer a real sweetheart, Jack. John Oswald. If ya had THE FACTS, you would know something. How about asking me first before ya go off the stupid end? Demonizing me does nothing.
I did real business in Ogden, where I met John. He was in a bad place, I offered him refuge. He’s a brilliant scientist in mechanics and electricity. I hired him to build alternative electric generators. Sure, he lied by omission, and for that I’m not happy about it.I might have to sell his tool crib and its contents to recover my losses.
Has anybody ever helped you out in a bad spot? I do. And I get burned. So what?
I’m a better man for it. So take your hate somewhere else. Please. It’s too dumb and too late.

Di says:
September 2, 2013 at 10:01 pm
I think you area all being hard on Mr.Ron Tello. Do you really know him? Do you have your facts correct and can prove his credibility? No employer would hire a felon on the run. No true friend would even house a fugitive knowing he would be in trouble with the law or put his life in danger Its illegal to hire a fugitive. Business professionals don’t operate in illegal manners Besides, Ron seems like a nice guy seeking workers to help him in his business and surviving in this cruel world. John Elder said…Most people in Montello were probably terrorized by the bounty hunters wondering if they were after them. This statement is totally uncalled for. Unless you know for a fact, then your opinion needs to be kept to yourself. Everyone has a choice of where they can live or want to live. Some people are in a hard financial burden and it may be the only area they can afford. Maybe they like to be out where the population is not overcrowded. At least the people with a heart are giving and caring of others. Mr. Tello, don’t listen to the rude remarks others have said, they are not humans with the kindness you show.

Di says:
September 2, 2013 at 10:04 pm
**correction*** I think you are all being….

John Elder says:
September 3, 2013 at 12:29 am
Sorry DI. I didn’t mean to offend Mr Tello. I don’t know him. I pass through Montello on a regular basis and the guy who owns the store can be a real jerk to his customers sometimes. He seems to always have a drunk or druggie working for him on his store or Motel. Your right I should have not passed judgment on the whole town just because of what I see go on at the Store and Motel.

Countess Almirena says:
September 3, 2013 at 4:08 am
Detective Polowsinski, the comments you have made on this public forum are of a personal nature and without due respect for the position you occupy. There is a duty of care that must be carried out towards the public (general and also most particularly towards the inhabitants of the county over which you exercise jurisdiction) by those occupying state or official positions with such responsibilities either implicitly or explicitly contained within the description of the position.
I am disappointed by the unnecessary ‘flavour’ of your comment concerning ‘Ron Tello’s trailer’. Coming from an official in your position, it gives rise to a most unpleasant perception by the public that you are using public media and the authority inherent in your work to aim obloquy at an individual whom it appears has not damaged or affronted you.
As to whether or not Mr Ron Tello had knowledge of Mr John Hughes’ history and the charges outstanding against him, that can certainly not be assumed from anything posted within this article or as I understand it from anything contained within the body of evidence or charges laid before the courts in this case.
As such, public accusations (either perspicuous or merely allusive) may well become cause for action re defamation.
Finally, as to Mr John Hughes, it is to be hoped that the gentleman in question will take the opportunity of his current situation to set his course in a new direction that will make his life something admirable and worthy of his potential, both as regards ethics and as regards financial and career stability.
I will close by agreeing with the comment made by Lieut. Marvin Martin: that it would have been best had the bounty hunters followed comme il faut protocol and thus avoided an infelicitous tinge to the event and its week-long aftermath with an avoidable waste of police resources.

The Duck says:
September 4, 2013 at 6:14 am
Listen you knockers. Leave dear Ron Tello alone. He is a delightful gentleman who wouldn’t hurt a fly and is loved by people all over the world (literally)

Luv ya Ron!

lala says:
September 9, 2013 at 1:13 pm
Di, everyone has a right to there opinion so get off everyone else ass for having one also.do you believe that yours is the only one that really matters. montello is more than likely full of people running from the law,so ya that comment was probabaly true.

Countess Almirena says:
September 13, 2013 at 8:52 am
A further comment apropros our client:
Mr Jack Greening, perhaps a more amiable outlook towards Mr Ron Tello would be germane; while neither obligatory nor enforceable, it seems not altogether appurtenant considering certain instances of assistance which this office is aware of having been extended by Mr Ron Tello, instances which we are for reasons of discretion unable to explicate. We can however suggest that while Mr Ron Tello is scarcely to be considered an angel, he is an individual who has shown and continues to show kindness and helpfulness, and that examples of such are both recent and specifically pertinent to you. Hence it behooves those who publish statements concerning Mr Ron Tello, statements which are disseminated both nationally and internationally as this media page is viewable worldwide, to ensure that their words are fair and reasonable.
I would further add a mathematical argument: that is, (?x ? S : ?(x)) ? (?x ? S : ?(x)).
This expresses mathematically that ‘guilt by association’ is a tenuous concept, and has no validity in law. It is indefensible to taint an individual on the basis of where they live, or to make am argumentum ad hominem in which it is stated (without evidence) that ‘more than likely’ a particular town is ‘full of people running from the law’; a viewpoint that, if it were supported by statistics (and this would be self-evidently difficult thus to support, as it is not likely that fugitives from justice would be registered as such), would still not justify a blanket condemnation over the residents of the town, nor justify a specific condemnation of a particular individual unless that condemnation were supported by evidence duly processed (or processable) by law.
With that in mind, we suggest (again) that specific condemnations be avoided.

Ron Tello says:
December 18, 2013 at 1:51 pm
And now, as we all know who is the REAL villian in all this, I say
“The Bounty Hunters shouldda hit John harder.”

He’s a TweekRat, no denying it now.
I trust Americans and they shine in the Darkness. I have a ditty to share:

http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=7637.new#new

Mr Crabb says:
February 5, 2014 at 8:36 pm

Utah Bounty Hunters Face Felonies for Montello Fugitive’s Capture? – Hig...

Great to see Ron recieving support, support that Ron often and openly offers to those who have fallen on hard times.
Our world is a better place thanks to the likes of Tello..hey cut the guy some slack and rejoice in what you have, its to easy to burn good folk, just look at your daily newspapers..Cheers Tello and remember its like a Xmas gift.. to be able to keep on giving

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2022, 05:52:30 AM »
Tod Corbin
September 2, 2015 ·
This morning going back up to Montello springs to take pictures of every spring then off to SLC to meet with channel 2 Gephardt people,they are very interested in reporting the corruption concerning this water system in Montello. Authorities in Elko county that did nothing but ignore our complaints of corruption WILL BE NAMED !! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I GAVE YOU PLENTY OF EVIDENCE AND TIME TO ACT. Thankyou to all the people who helped us ! As Rontello Ron Tello Culley says SMASH ELKO !!

Ben Barnhardt Sic em Todd. Tear them lousy mother FELAFEL U(> ers up
Like · Reply ·  September 2, 2015 at 5:47am

Tod Corbin They are as corrupt as they get ,Im actually surprised they haven't tried to muscle me yet Ben ? The ones involved I will make sure they get behind bars a while
Like · Reply · 1 ·  September 2, 2015 at 5:50am

Tod Corbin We will Sandy Fletcher Shea no choice now eithet we go down or they go down !
Like · Reply · 1 ·  September 2, 2015 at 5:52am
Ron Tello Culley 357 days on ice was time enuff to formulate similar opinions and effects. word.

Tod Corbin
August 31, 2015 ·
Stan just messaged me, informed us Elko County has come and shut our water off ! Im in Portland Oregon at a medical exam and our water bill is paid in full according to our contract. This is because of what I exposed about the corruption that has taken place with the Montello water system. Now I will have to hustle home and make watering arrangements for our herd. I guess all I can say is what a bunch of low life thugs the county water Nazi's have become ...intimidation, harrassment,theft by deception and theft of services and the list goes on to more serious felonies. I thought they would know better but I guess they are used to using these tactics. WE WILL SEE U IN COURT

Roland Tresham I'd say you ruffled some feathers alright, persistence & facts backed up with evidence is a sure winner! Your on the right track my friend, keep the fire burning! Praying for your family, pets, stock, you, and guidance from the all mighty to overcome this diversity of which you are involved in and will overcome! The more they rebuke you the more of a case you'll have against them. Wish I could be there for personal hands on support. I'm heading out of Alaska at the end of September, 1st of October. Will try to get down your way.
August 31, 2015 at 8:40pm

Tod Corbin Can hardly wait to see you two , yes I think i got their attention and we will take them to court hell or high water Thankyou Roland Tresham
 August 31, 2015 at 9:41pm

Tod Corbin Also county under sheriff states he has no evidence? Nothing pissess me off more than do nothings and do nothing is what he has done
September 2, 2015 at 5:44pm

Ron Tello Culley
August 14, 2015 
To ddahl@elkocountynv.net Today at 3:42 PM

Mr. Dahl:

What does it take for a citizen to get justice in Elko County?

I have gone thru the proper channels to no avail; I have contacted you.
So sorry you canceled our meeting. It gives rise to my growing angst that there is NO authority around who will honor their Oath of Office and enforce The Law as it is written.

This is worse than unequal justice; I say there is NO justice. Many Citizens agree, particularly the folks being negatively impacted by the Water Issues in Montello.

Why is this business as usual here?

My case, as you have agreed, is a simple matter of Self-Defense. 357 days in jail was no simple matter, especially when the REAL PERP, Lester Alderman got away with his bad act, AND went on to steal from everyone in Montello with impunity. Reports were made and disregarded.

And may I remind you that my house had been repeatedly looted during my incarceration. Reports were made and ignored by the DA.

You see: my grinding issue is not with the Sheriff's Office. It's the DA who is the slacker.
I have a file of police reports spanning 11 years here, and with the exception of 2 cases, NONE of them were dealt with...at all.
The 2 other cases resulted in acquittals.

In short: "The DA lets the real criminals get away with it every time!"
This has got to stop.

I'm offering you a chance to make good on this legal/civil dilemma.
I am coming to the point to where I need the law to officially SIGN-OFF on its purpose, and stand down as I set about to solve my problems my way.

No Law + No Justice = Anarchy. Or Vigilante Justice. The terms are interchangeable.

I struggled to pay my last 3 years of taxes. Again, as in earlier years, I get no benefits from them.
Can I get my money back?
Or will Elko earn them?

I need swift, honest answers.
The leaking ball is in your court. Bounce it back.

Thank you. That is all at this time.
-RTC

Demar Dahl responds!

To 'Ron Tello' Aug 14 at 10:12 PM

Ron,
You and I agreed quite a long time ago that the best course of action would be for Marvin to meet you in Montello and hear your concerns. He apparently did that but now you tell me the problem is with the DA.
Other than your concern about the DA you didn’t tell me what it is that I can help you with. If your residence is being broken into let me know, if you are not getting any response from your reports.
If your concern is that the DA is not prosecuting someone he has an obligation to prosecute then that is information you should make available to him.

If in your judgment he is not performing his job properly, then campaign against him.
That’s why we have elections.

At any rate, get back to me as soon as you can and let me know what you want me to do to help you.
Thanks
Demar
August 15, 2015 at 12:25am
Ron Tello: shite man, I ran for Prezzie in '04 and that dint work out too well. Let me get elected to DA and "Drinks are on the House!" I got a lot of Barroom Brawls to settle. [ I think DD is on the run, this one....]

Comments

Contessa
August 14, 2015 at 4:03pm

"Justice must be equally applied, or it ceases to be justice."

The hand of the law must protect each of its people, irrespective of personal agenda, interest or feelings. If the law does not shelter, it has no natural authority to chastise. When we break the law, we are right to expect its judgment (hopefully tempered with mercy when that is appropriate); but in return, when wrong is done to us according to the law, the law must protect us and bring the wrongdoers to justice.

Quid pro quo. Justice to man, man to justice - with due respect for the rights of the community and the individual. That is how it must work.

Ron has not been granted the protection of the law and the redress of the law, and this is at the heart of his outrage.

If the law does not protect all men to the same degree of fairness, we see the Law becoming an uninterested heartless soulless factory churning out judgments in cellophane.

August 14, 2015 at 4:26pm
Tod Corbin said: That hits the nail so hard on the head. The criminals in the Montello area are the authorities themselves! T.K. a county sheriff from West Wendover arrested my wife, Robbed her of her pain medicine, ( Phyllis has leukiemia) and took her to jail. We complained to internal affairs, West Wendover police, and NOTHING WAS DONE! Needless to say, said deputy lost his wife to a pain medicine overdose ! When are you DAMAR DAHL GOING TO COME OUT HERE TO LISTEN TO WE THE PEOPLE OR IS IT AS THE DESERT ADVOCATE SAYS, NO ONE GIVES A felafel ABOUT MONTELLO?

August 14, 2015 at 5:18pm
Ron Tello Culley No surprises here.

Tod Corbin
Also Ron Tello Culley, Phyllis had her truck stolen off the homestead, we called the Sheriff's dept, they responded the truck was stopped in the twin falls area.
The people that committed the felony of stealing her truck were NEVER EXTRADITED FROM IDAHO! ON A FELONY! Then when these people were finally brought to justice, (and I say that with disgust) the guy threatens us in front of the man that is now the district attorney. ...Toinivin?
Anyway, the woman who was driving Phyllis Mason's truck when it was stolen is sitting in the courtroom I tell Toinivin, you have a felony arrest warrant for her, pointing at said woman, she gets up to run out and I yell to the bailiff the same thing, this woman walks out of the courtroom in front of us all NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN ! So felafel this D.A. AND I HOPE THE FAT felafel READS THIS TOO.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2022, 06:20:13 AM »
Shaun Bloomquist
Facebook
You're friends on Facebook
Lives in West Jordan, Utah

12:10 PM
You sent
So you want to be Mayor? Please examine these documents. TOP SECRET. EYES ONLY.
I pray you can do well in the evidenced toxic environment.
Good luck MY MAN!

http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=8284.0

Tello Presents: "The Politics of Law and Revenge"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2022, 06:24:37 AM »
Ron Tello Culley
February 7, 2019
Shared with Public

Ah-HA! We found a Golden Nugget of a Montello LOST EPISODE video, starring Shawn2 Tello, Ron and Sherry Tello and a cast of several locals.

https://www.facebook.com/ron.t.culley/videos/10157228724577160

VOTE EARLY AND OFTEN!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2022, 07:01:53 AM »
*CountessA*
Administrator
Knight of the RT

Re: There is LAW and there is ANARCHY...
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2015, 12:15:21 AM »

Without law applied judiciously, without regard for persons or station or interest, there is inherent injustice.

The law applied fairly may sometimes result in inadvertent injustice (when evidence is misinterpreted or falsified, for instance), but the law being FAILED to be applied is deliberate injustice.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2022, 07:05:16 AM »
tellomon
Knight of the RT

Re: Lawyers, Media and Others ONLY!!!
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2015, 05:25:05 AM »

UPDATE: 2-19-15

Elko, Inc. is NOT talking.

No care, concern, respect, dignity or PROFESSIONALISM
to be had by that spineless lot!!!

You know, kids...when grown-ups take a Sacred Oath to uphold the Law,
they'd better do it!!!

Or else....

....they get on TelloVision!

The whole world is watching but can't find the remote....

This ain't easy but it is necessary.

*CountessA*
Administrator
Knight of the RT

Re: Lawyers, Media and Others ONLY!!!
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2015, 12:12:58 AM »

Tello, you're quite right. Being a representative of the law is a privilege and a responsibility, and it means that person's job ought to be bigger than their disinclination to act in a particular instance.

The law is to be upheld without bias; otherwise, it is not the law.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2022, 07:17:49 AM »
Here's a brief recap of some of the pertinent information:

Culley case snags on mistrial, defendant released

Having been in police custody since his arrest last year, Culley was granted release under a few conditions: He is not allowed to visit Montello without a law enforcement officer escort, he is not allowed to handle a gun, and Culley must check in weekly with his court-appointed attorney, Gary Woodbury.

CountessA - December 15, 2014 11:27 pm
    It certainly seems ridiculous for Mr Culley to have been charged with attempted murder in the first instance. Had I a pet chihuahua, its aim would have been better than that purported to be Mr Culley's if he'd actually been attempting to kill Mr Alderman. There are no vital organs in the foot.
    It seems sensible for Mr Culley not to be permitted to handle a gun, but I agree that it seems "time served" is adequate for what occurred.

Smee - December 15, 2014 9:12 pm
    At least he is now out ,12 mths served in the slammer is well and truely enough Pistofforius will be out after 10 months he deliberately shot to kill and did, What people seem to be forgetting here is even the shot that struck Alderman (the 3rd shot) it still ricocheted off the ground before striking him , the original charge of attempted murder was a joke and the charging officer should be sacked for being a pud puller , Felony - not guilty , misdemenour -guilty, time served adequate. game over

http://elkodaily.com/news/local/culley-case-snags-on-mistrial-defendant-released/article_1784fcc7-14ad-53e3-801c-55d19cc9581a.html

I'm still homeless in hellacious Southern California, with an update:
Not only do I personally suffer the consequences of a completely INefficient cops system...the whole town of Montello is too.

There's a crime family there, ramping up their activities, getting caught redhanded and the cops will do NOTHING.

It's Dark Politics at it's finest, folks.
This is NO way to run an American Civilization.
But it's true. And I don't wanna go home until the human garbage is gone on both fronts of my 2-prong war: The Montello Mob AND the Elko Mob.

Not a conspiracy...POLICY!

My Trial was the Greatest Fraud on Earth:

Ringling Bros., Porter and Bailiff Circus.

Ya'll have NO idea of the Elko Dark Political HELL this still is.

I can't go home where crime is rampant and the law allows it.
I'm being persecuted for standing up to the thugs that Elko lets roam free.
Figure this one, Sweeties....
   :wtf:

#1) Elko court did in fact make me a refugee of my home.
No explaination.
I question the "wisdom of the court".
Is this to protect the criminal element in Montello from my fury?
Or to keep me safe from further criminal escapades of the townies...who roam free, unabated by the graces of Elko law enfarcement?

#2: No one got the incident story right.
Alderman attacked me as I tried to advance towards my house. He would not let me slip out.
I gave him fair warning.
I had 3 weapons: pepper spray, a Ka-Bar and Moe.
I gave him Moe and he had enuff.

I shot to run him off, not connect. Only after he got a hot one did he retreat, not during the first 2 rounds.
The guy has a criminal past.
After the show, he stuck around town to fleece others for cash and stolen prizes, and NOBODY gave a rat's patootie about it.

On the witness stand I faced the jury and sed "Ladies and Gents of the jury....Montello Nevada is the Village of the Damned". (It was a 'Wow-zah' moment)

And it is.

So many other Elko County peeps have the same affliction: Cops let the perps go free.
THEY are the problem and don't wanna hear about it.

The corruption is thick, engrained in the system from day One, 150 years ago. google Elko County NV/corruption.

I'm in a 2-pronged war: The Montello Mob, and The Elko Mob.

Some call it conspiracy. It's darker than that. I call it POLICY.

For 357 days I languished in hell not knowing the security of my home or who I could trust.

I continue to be a man without a ..........life.

#3; Im in Lancaster California. A shelter for the legions of the homeless.

It's Happy Jail. Light up, Lockdown.

My Atty, a defendant himself, sez he can't get money from Nv. to undo their damages to me.
Again, more fascists. It's all political.

I went from Political Prisoner to Political Refugee.
I went to jail for what I did.
They kept in jail for who I am.
I got history.

Peace, Love and Oatmeal for breakfast.

Judge rules shooting defendant's Internet posts are evidence

http://elkodaily.com/news/local/judge-rules-shooting-defendant-s-internet-posts-are-evidence/article_5a527f2b-c83c-5050-a70b-33fe900bf704.html

This one goes out to the Truthseekers in all this mess (hell...ALL of this is!)

At my Preliminary hearing, Alderman was asked by my Attorney Gary Woodbury: "On the night of this alleged shooting, did you know my client was armed with a gun?"

Alderman: "Yeah, Culley has lots of guns."

Woodbury: "So why did you pick a fight with a man knowing that he had a gun on him?"

Alderman: "I didn't think he would use it."

Woodbury:"Uh huh. And why did you not retreat after the first two warning shot were fired?"

Alderman: "Stupidity I guess. I was just stupid."

Now this, Ladies and Gents, I submit to you, that in any NORMAL Court of Law this would have been the end of it.

But no.

DA Tyler Ingram was not gonna be defeated by the truth.

It was obvious, and Woodbury told me, that the DA has nothing and nowhere to go.
I thought "I'm outta here. I'll be on the street by suppertime!"

Not so.

Ingram pulls out a stack of printouts of my "There is Law" blog with post-it notes of his "faves" which he proceeded to introduce to the Court by saying "Your Honor, Mr. Culley said things on the internet that I find disturbing and seemingly indicative of his character.."

Without prefacing the presentation by saying the name and purpose of my blog, he did the "pick and choose"; citing random bits completely out of context...AND he deliberately misinterpreted them to fit his narrative and agenda.

The kicker; the nail driven into my freedom was this post:

I yearn for the day when I can go to the signs at each end of town and replace the M with an R, and Pop. 300+ to 1.

It's good to dream; it's better to hustle.

See you on TV!   

Ingram tells Judge Mason "This to me says that if we let Mr. Culley go...he's going to kill everyone in Montello"

And Mason said "Yer right. Motion for bail reduction denied."

I saw my life fade to black.

And it was that ruling that kept me warehoused, on ice in jail for 357 days.

Ingram did have somewhere to go.

HE LIED!!!!

While I admit to having no independent information on what was specifically presented in court, even taking your reports at face value, Tello, I cannot but shake my head at the supposed veracity of the 'evidence' from this forum it would seem was presented against you.

Specifically - and especially - anything taken out of context.

For those who might be following this on the world stage, know this: "Context" for Tello quite often cannot be contained within the scope with which many of us are familiar.  Our experience relies on conversation based on 'normal' interaction and Tello is more like a jalapeño in our gummy bear world.

To give you an idea of what I mean, after six months or so of Tello's contributions to this forum, I was inspired to pen the following.  Until now, it has only been accessible by members, but I reproduce it here as it is pertinent, my own work and, I believe, does not provide any new facts about Tello.

He's known to us all as the famous Ron Tello
 hid up in the fringe of Nevada.
Ensconced in his den buried deep in Montello,
 a drummer! (Is life any harder?)

He will make an impression, you'll never forget,
 a single post's all that it takes
and you'll break out in laughter or maybe in sweat
 - depends on the sense that he makes.

Inscrutable sometimes and often confusing,
 engaging this champion of chaff
is not for the shy - or you’ll find yourself musing
“Do I cry now or do I just laugh?”

His musical passion is clearly percussion,
- not woodwind, nor brass, nor of song.
But speak of his drums and amid the discussion
 he’ll tell you: “Now THIS is a Gong!”

A practical hand finds him pimping his ride
 (the parts list alone is a tome)
But should ills befall his most joyous new pride,
 he picks up and carries it home.

Though weather is usually safe to discuss
 (Wendover is often on show)
A wintry Christmas will just cause him to cuss
 “You can keep all your ice and your snow!”

A thoughtful, but quick wit, he often is found
 twixt notions (and liable to switch)
What? Serious or mirthful or flippant or sound?
 Just tell me now, PLEASE - Which is which???

This was copied into a 'reference' section, where a couple of subsequent posts make it quite clear as to why:

Originally published on the OZRT as per the quote citation and re-posted in another thread (somewhere), ... ...

It seemed appropriate to give it a formal home in this section - especially as we welcome new members, such as ******, to help with their 'acclimatisation'.

:tello: "I'm not worthy".

It's more of a warning to others.....................................

As you might imagine from this, getting Tello out of context would be so easy, even if you weren't picking and choosing material.  Even with the best intentions and efforts, assessing Tello from his public posts on this forum would be like trying to appreciate opera via teletype.

IMHO

http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=7982.0

To be continued....
:ni:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2022, 07:35:01 AM »
And now for this Musical Interlude......

NWA - Fuk Da Police

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2022, 10:27:53 AM »
:tello: "Coming up: More Alderman dirt. The Toschak Problem, Duke the Puke and the John Hughes Debt. Interesting reading, incriminating evidence. And introducing The Fat Russ Circus. Wow!"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2022, 10:31:35 AM »
:smee!: If you blokes behave yourselves, Tello might reveal where the bodies are buried. Hint: they're not dead.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2022, 10:45:57 AM »
:tello: "Coming up next: A soft noose and a fuzzy execution."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2022, 11:02:21 AM »
:foot: "Coming up next: everybody is suspect and you'll read about it here first."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2022, 01:35:30 PM »
SIDE SHOW!

:banana: :hoola:   :band: :drummer:    :crayfish:    :bear:            :dustpan:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2022, 01:41:37 PM »
---MONTELLO NEVADA ---4TH OF JULY PARADE 2011 --- Starring the residents of northeast Nevada in performance
or as spectators.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2022, 01:57:34 PM »
Get back here. I'm not done yet. Oh no. This is just getting started....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2022, 04:57:16 PM »
Thornal v. Pitts
Opinion
Case No. 3:19-cv-00358-LRH-WGC

12-17-2019

ROBERT THORNAL, Plaintiff, v. JIM PITTS, in his individual and official capacities; RON SUPP, in his individual and official capacities; ELKO COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE, a governmental entity, and ELKO COUNTY, a governmental entity, Defendants.

LARRY R. HICKS UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE

ORDER

Defendant Elko County Sheriff's Office has filed a motion to dismiss the complaint of plaintiff Robert Thornal. (ECF No. 11). No other defendant joined in the Sheriff's Office's motion to dismiss. Thornal filed a response (ECF No. 16), and the Sheriff's Office timely replied (ECF No. 17). For the reasons stated below, the Court will grant the motion to dismiss.

I. Factual Background and Procedural History
This is a wrongful termination action. According to the factual allegations within his complaint, which are presumed to be true for the purposes of this motion, Thornal was fired from his position as a sheriff's deputy after testifying for the plaintiff in a civil rights action brought against Elko County. (ECF No. 1 at 5). He also alleged that his firing stemmed from the fact that he supported defendant Jim Pitts's opponent in the 2018 Elko County Sheriff election and was fired shortly before Pitts's term was set to end. (Id at 7-8). Thornal also claims that his race (Native American) played a factor in his termination. (Id. at 13). Following the filing of his complaint on  June 26, 2019, the Sheriff's Office brought the instant motion to dismiss on August 9. (ECF No. 11).

II. Legal Standard
Although the Sherrif's Office does not state the applicable legal standard in its motion, the Court will construe it as seeking dismissal pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 12(b)(6) for failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted. To survive a motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim, a complaint must satisfy Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 8(a)(2)'s notice pleading standard. See Mendiondo v. Centinela Hosp. Med. Ctr., 521 F.3d 1097, 1103 (9 Cir. 2008). That is, a complaint must contain "a short and plain statement of the claim showing that the pleader is entitled to relief." Fed. R. Civ. P. 8(a)(2). The Rule 8(a)(2) pleading standard does not require detailed factual allegations; a pleading, however, that offers " 'labels and conclusions' or 'a formulaic recitation of the elements of a cause of action' " will not suffice. Ashcroft v. Iqbal, 556 U.S. 662, 677 (2009) (quoting Bell Atlantic Corp. v. Twombly, 550 U.S. 544, 555 (2007)).

Furthermore, Rule 8(a)(2) requires a complaint to "contain sufficient factual matter, accepted as true, to 'state a claim to relief that is plausible on its face.' " Iqbal, 556 U.S. at 667 (quoting Twombly, 550 U.S. at 570). A claim has facial plausibility when the pleaded factual content allows the court to draw the reasonable inference, based on the court's judicial experience and common sense, that the defendant is liable for the misconduct alleged. Id. "The plausibility standard is not akin to a probability requirement, but it asks for more than a sheer possibility that a defendant has acted unlawfully. Where a complaint pleads facts that are merely consistent with a defendant's liability, it stops short of the line between possibility and plausibility of entitlement to relief. Id.

In reviewing a motion to dismiss, the court accepts the facts alleged in the complaint as true. Iqbal, 556 U.S. at 667. Even so, "bare assertions. . .amount[ing] to nothing more than a formulaic recitation of the elements of a. . .claim. . .are not entitled to an assumption of truth." Moss v. U.S. Secret Serv., 572 F.3d 962, 969 (9 Cir. 2009) (quoting Iqbal, 556 U.S. at 681) (brackets in original) (internal quotation marks omitted). The court discounts these allegations because "they do nothing more than state a legal conclusion—even if that conclusion is cast in the  form of a factual allegation." Id. (citing Iqbal, 556 U.S. at 681.) "In sum, for a complaint to survive a motion to dismiss, the non-conclusory 'factual content,' and reasonable inferences from that content, must be plausibly suggestive of a claim entitling the plaintiff to relief." Id.

III. Discussion
The Sheriff's Office's motion to dismiss straightforwardly asserts one ground for dismissal - that under Nevada law, it cannot be sued because it is not a suable "political subdivision" under Nevada law. (ECF No. 11 at 2). It points to Wayment v. Holmes, a 1996 case from the Nevada Supreme Court, arguing that it expressly held that departments of counties (such as sheriff's offices and district attorney's offices) cannot be sued. In response, Thornal argues that subsequent caselaw has abrogated Wayment and that the Sheriff's Office has waived immunity from suit by frequently appearing as the plaintiff in civil asset forfeiture actions in Nevada state court. (ECF No. 16 at 4, 9). The Court will begin its analysis by surveying the relevant Nevada caselaw and statutes.

MORE:
https://casetext.com/case/thornal-v-pitts

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2022, 05:11:59 AM »
Woodbury takes plea deal, sentence deferred
Jan 14, 2015

ELKO – A misdemeanor charge against a former district attorney accused of shoving a reserve deputy in 2013 will be dropped if he keeps out of trouble for nine months.

Gary Woodbury entered a no contest plea Tuesday to a charge of breach of peace instead of fighting the accusations at trial, which was originally scheduled to take place that afternoon.

The attorney general’s office, which filed the charge against Woodbury in August of last year, agreed to dismiss the case so long as Woodbury has no new charges that result in convictions, other than minor traffic violations, through mid-October.

Michael Bongard, deputy attorney general, said after the hearing that the agreement will require Woodbury to behave for a short time in order for the criminal charge to be thrown out.

“It’s basically a deferred sentence,” Bongard said. “… At this point, I would rather have him on the hook and put the onus on Mr. Woodbury rather than us having the case sit and get stale for nine months.”

Bongard said he spoke with the sheriff’s office to ensure that law enforcement signed off on the plea deal.

“The bottom line is he entered no contest as a means of resolving this matter,” Macfarlan said. “I’m sure all sides are happy to have this resolved without going to trial,”

Senior Judge Barbara Nethery scheduled a status hearing for Nov. 3. If the state drops the charges, the hearing will be removed from the calendar.

“If the court does not receive the paperwork (that requests a dismissal), we will expect all parties to be present,” she said.

Woodbury served as Elko County District Attorney for 16 years before retiring from that post to work as a private practice attorney. He has continued to work for the county on a 15-year-old lawsuit regarding a road right-of-way in Jarbidge.

District Attorney Mark Torvinen, who worked with Woodbury as a deputy DA, forwarded the case to the attorney general’s office to avoid potential conflicts or the perception of conflicts.

During the 2013 Elko County Fair, Woodbury pushed a reserve deputy who was working at the event and cursed him with obscene language, according to court records.

Fair ground staff had asked officers to keep bleacher walkways clear. After two reserve deputies asked a group of people to move out of the way, Woodbury swore at the officer and refused to move, according to documents.

Woodbury then pushed Joshua Gallegos, one of the reserves, from behind, it states. When the officer asked Woodbury to leave, the former DA reportedly used more obscene language.

A sheriff’s detective later asked Woodbury if he had pushed Gallegos, to which Woodbury admitted that he had, court documents state.

Woodbury was never arrested in connection to the incident.

A person who commits battery on a person who “possesses some or all of the powers of a peace officer” can be charged with a gross misdemeanor under Nevada law.

maxlawman Jan 14, 2015 9:29am
I would advise Woodberry to avoid Alcohol he doesn't handle it well !!

Rock Jan 14, 2015 12:37pm
Unbelievable!! Deferred sentence for this guy and another similar incident is on here about a young man doing a similar act and he gets his face bashed in!! Great Job police department!! I feel safe with you in charge.

:tello: "SEE? Elko peeps hate Elko. No way to live and they do it anyway.."

https://elkodaily.com/news/local/woodbury-takes-plea-deal-sentence-deferred/article_0376faf4-ac69-5f7b-aa48-44a28d566470.html

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2022, 09:45:00 AM »
:tello: "If Elko played like this, I would be so happy!"

Florida sheriff doubles down, says if homeowners fatally shoot intruders, 'the chances of them reoffending ... are zero — and we like those odds'
April 27, 2022 

Bob Johnson, sheriff of Santa Rosa County in Florida, doubled down Tuesday on his headline-grabbing declaration last week that homeowners under his watch are "more than welcome to shoot at" crooks who break into their houses — and added a little mustard.

"If somebody breaks in your house in Santa Rosa County, and you shoot and kill 'em, the chances of them reoffending after that are zero — and we like those odds," Johnson told "Fox & Friends" host Ainsley Earhardt.

What's the background?
Johnson briefed the media last week on the arrest of Brandon J. Harris — a "frequent flyer" crook with long rap sheet starting when he was just 13 years old. Harris broke into several homes in Pace, and one of the homeowners shot at Harris without hitting him.

Harris' last stand went down when he broke into yet another home and authorities cornered him in a bedroom, after which Harris jumped through a window's glass and got captured.

Don't miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.
"We don't know which homeowner shot at [Harris]. I guess they think that they did something wrong, which they did not,” Johnson said at the press conference. “If somebody is breaking into your house, you’re more than welcome to shoot at them in Santa Rosa County. We prefer that you do, actually.”

Johnson added, "Whoever that was, you're not in trouble. Come see us. We have a gun safety class we put on every other Saturday, and if you take that, you’ll shoot a lot better and hopefully save the taxpayers money.”

Doubling down
In his interview with Earhardt, Johnson said the "frequent flier" suspect had broken into "four houses in a row," but the homeowner who fired the gun "unfortunately did not hit him."

"If somebody breaks in your house in Santa Rosa County, and you shoot and kill 'em, the chances of them reoffending after that are zero — and we like those odds," Johnson added.

Earhardt asked the sheriff if his unapologetic attitude regarding guns garners support in the community, and he replied that he's a cop, not a politician.

"In Santa Rosa County, if you break into a house, you roll the dice," Johnson said, adding that "99% of the people here love law enforcement, and the other 1% are in my jail currently," which he humorously referred to as the "Milton Hilton."

Anything else?
As for Harris, at the time of his arrest he was wanted on two felony warrants and one misdemeanor warrant, the sheriff said. For this latest run-in with the law, Harris was charged with felony attempted burglary with assault, two counts of felony burglary to an occupied dwelling, felony burglary to an unoccupied dwelling, resisting arrest without violence, criminal mischief, and attempted larceny. His bond was set at $157, 500. He had previously been arrested 17 times and served a 6.5-year prison sentence for home invasion.

"We're hoping this will be his third strike, and he'll go to prison and not get out because we're tired of dealing with him, to be honest with you," Johnson told Earhardt.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/sheriff-homeowners-shoot-crooks?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202022-04-27&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2022, 10:02:21 AM »

Ron Tello <m86thecat@yahoo.com>
To:
wbrough@elkocountynv.net *

Wed, Apr 27 at 4:56 PM

Hello.
I want to talk with you, but first let me preface my
comments with this Op-Ed piece from the Elko Daily:

Being a Criminal in Elko County pays

Being a burglar in Elko county is a high paying job with little or no personal risk.
Ya, there might be a risk of having a landowner/homeowner shoot you, but being caught by law enforcement does not appear to be a risk at all.

Recently some of my family members had their shop broken into and during the burglary a vehicle was set on fire and a pistol was stolen along with a side by side, a 4-wheeler, and countless tools.

They called the Sheriff's department and requested an officer to come out and take a statement, begin an investigation, and follow up with attempting to catch the criminals. We were all assuming that meant getting fingerprints, doing an arson investigation, investigate possible suspects, and protect the victim. They collected a statement, nothing else.

The suspects are known to the officers/detectives, yet they have done nothing to interview, question or obtain search warrants for their residence. The way these type of cases work from the Sheriff's office point of view is "We will have to wait until we catch them redhanded". That is a scary proposition. What if next time they accomplish their goal and burn the entire house down with victims inside?

Crime is on the rise, drug activity is on the rise, victims are on the rise in large numbers across Elko County, and from where I sit, not much is being done to get these criminals off the street. All the while the victim sits alone and scarred waiting for something to happen. They have now armed themselves to protect their pursuit of life, liberty and happiness while the criminal walks free without fear of being held accountable.

I get up every day to go to work to earn a paycheck, medical benefits for me and my kids, and pay taxes for a sense of security and community. Maybe it's time to quit my job, get on government subsistence, get free health care and take what I want when I want it. Then maybe I will have the freedom that the criminals in this county get handed to them.
-Scott Stewart
[Published in the Opinion section of the Elko Daily Free Press 8/30/14]

Question: Where do you stand on Civil and Property Rights?

Let's keep this simple for now.

Tell me your thoughts, and Professional opinion, please.

I need this dialog to continue.

Thank you.

-Ron Tello
Montello, Nevada

https://www.wrec.coop/celebrating-freedom-and-public-service/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2022, 10:17:41 AM »
“I had the same attitude when I was on the school board,” he says. “I like to hear from people. I’m here to listen and see what I can do.”

:tello: "Yeah, we'll see about THAT!"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2022, 10:25:45 AM »
Wilde Brough may be contacted at (775) 777-2590 if he goes sour on the issues.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2022, 05:13:57 PM »
Here's a Blast from the Elko Past:
Another Letter to the Editor.
It follows the Scott Stewart piece about being a criminal in Elko pays.

Check it out; wallow in the sincerity

Editor: Young people of Elko County, I implore you:
Stay out of trouble.
Nov 20, 2013

Never challenge local authorities, nor perform any risky behavior typical of your youth. Despite your conscience, always follow the rules. Let the NRS (Nevada Revised Statutes) be your bible. Read it front to back, as there are some laws you may not even be aware of.

Acquiring a misdemeanor in this small, cop-laden town full of young cadets out to break the rookie arrest record is easier than it may seem. They are, in fact, more common than the roadside weeds the Spring Creek Association fails to treat, and more prevalent than the innumerable national restaurant chains which adorn Elko’s streets.

Failure to follow this advice may result in the following: Wrongful charges or the added presumption of “criminal intent” despite your actual intentions. You will be treated like a criminal (or rabid animal) by the arresting officers (who often employ excessive force) and by the jailers, and the judges. You will do time in Elko’s overcrowded cells, and you will eat their non-palatable food. You will be put on probation. You will pay a few months wages in fines.

Due to the ineptitude of our courts, you’ll find yourself being wrongfully arrested in your parent’s living room, because they failed to file the right paperwork. You will go back to jail. Your name will be printed in the paper, even if you are innocent.

After this, If you decide a life of crime is not for you, those misdemeanors will concern your potential employers. You may have to acquire court documentation, in which case, the Justice Court may take up to two months (despite several phone calls and broken promises) in order to send you the paperwork necessary to get a job. Their excuse may be that it “wasn’t a priority.” You may struggle to make rent.

Keep this in mind the next time you go outside; you could be next. We wouldn’t want that bright future of yours, in this obviously free country, to be tarnished by doing all the things previous generations did, would we?

Nicholas LaPalm

Berkeley, Calif.

(Formerly of Spring Creek)

https://elkodaily.com/news/opinion/letter-stay-out-of-trouble-in-elko-county/article_d509b6a2-5182-11e3-acfc-0019bb2963f4.html

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2022, 05:49:00 PM »
I Googled Nicolas LaPalm.

He wrote this in California:
Letters for the Week of September 3, 2014

https://eastbayexpress.com/letters-for-the-week-of-september-3-2014-1/

An Ode to Ferguson

Miserable, deplorable, detestable disgrace/when a young life is taken due to color and race/another number takes the place of an irreplaceable face.

Violence, anger, oppression, and hate/this summer: 2014, please save the date/it’s the grueling middle chapter in the book of man’s fate.

See, the police are the criminals, when they rob us of lives/shoot you nine times ’cause, “I thought he had knives.”/Color ought to be blind to their hearts, and easy on their eyes.

Instead, it’s broken spirits, broken hearts, homes, and glass/that’s all you’ll be left with, when you get tangled with the brass/that is unless, of course, you’re middle, upper class.

So who will protect us from our protectors/and shield us from those with shields and deflectors?/We must unite as electors; become nonviolent objectors.

For societal immorality breeds police brutality, increasing rates of mortality./So while the minority’s the majority, in our places of captivity/get off the seat of apathy, and stand for human dignity.

Because Michael Brown is underground, with cold, black, feet/while the real looting is performed by a white Wall Street./And its the same ol’ song, because they’ve got it on repeat.

Cops should not follow orders, when the orders are all wrong/and the public shouldn’t be so silent while they blare the latest rap song./Don’t you know the power’s in the people, and it’s been there all along?

To the sheep, and those who profit from shearing all their fleece:/Not until there’s justice, will there ever be peace./Oh, and one more thing: Duck! The Police!

Nicholas LaPalm, Berkeley

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2022, 08:26:31 PM »
Editorially speaking, I admit that there is very little chronology
going on here with the stories,
but,
they are all related.

Having clarified that, here's a FAVORITE
component piece to my Nightmare Tale.

It's another Self-Defense shooting in Elko.

The Rub: The Mook dies and the shooter walks.

Again I mention, Gary Woodbury, my Atty, told me "All shootings in Elko are Political"

Forget Waldo. Where's the Politics here?

Elko shooting may have been
self-defense

Justifyable homicide?
May 4, 2015

ELKO — Initial investigation reveals that a man might have killed another man in self-defense during a fight early Sunday morning.
Elko police are investigating the homicide of Clinton Hopper, 32, who was killed Sunday morning in his girlfriend’s apartment by Frank Criswell.

Criswell, 28, and the apartment renter, Alesha Piccinini, 29, had gone on a date the evening before, Elko Police Lt. Rich Genseal said. The two had met a few weeks ago. They returned to Piccinini’s apartment at about 3 a.m. Sunday.

At about 6:40 a.m., Hopper entered the apartment. He was in a relationship with Piccinini and had a key to the apartment, Detective Dennis Price said.

When Criswell got up to see who had entered the apartment, Hopper allegedly hit him in the head with a blunt object, which police believe was a skateboard. The two men then began fighting and punching each other, Genseal said.

At some point, Criswell grabbed a .45-caliber pistol that belonged to him and shot Hopper once through the neck. Genseal said at the time, Hopper — a 6-foot, 5-inch tall man who weighed 235 pounds — was on top of the 5-foot, 8-inch tall, 165-pound Criswell and choking him. Criswell claimed he was beginning to black out.
“(Criswell) felt threatened for his life, which constituted the gunshot,” Genseal said.
After Hopper was shot, Criswell was able to get out from underneath the victim. He unloaded his gun and began performing CPR on Hopper, Genseal said. Criswell also told Piccinini, who was in the room during the incident, to call 911.

Hopper was transported to Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital and pronounced dead. Criswell also went to the hospital, as he had a sizable bump on his head from the skateboard, Genseal said, but he has been released.

There is no indication Criswell and Hopper knew each other, Price said. It also appears Criswell did not know Piccinini had a boyfriend.

“Mr. Hopper and Mr. Criswell did not know each other,” Price said. “They had never met before.”

Hopper was not living in Piccinini’s apartment, police said. He was from the Sacramento area in California, but worked as a construction company foreman and traveled a lot for work, Price said. He and Piccinini had apparently met about a year ago, when he was doing a job in the area.

He drove into Elko the night before his death, Price said.

Police do not have a toxicology report on Hopper yet. Criswell and Piccinini had been drinking the night before, Genseal said.

Criswell has not been arrested, but he has been advised to keep in contact with police, Genseal said. The investigation is ongoing. “We cannot determine that there is malice aforethought on this,” Genseal said. “All indications are kind of leaning somewhat towards a justifiable homicide.”The Elko County District Attorney’s Office will decide if the homicide was justifiable, Genseal said. If that is the ruling, the police case will be closed and no criminal charges against Criswell will be filed.

https://elkodaily.com/news/elko-shooting-may-have-been-self-defense/article_2c2acaa6-43a9-53e5-83b0-05af6bc83b6e.html

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2022, 08:31:40 PM »
Police: Homicide victim stalked woman
May 17, 2015

ELKO — Further investigation supports the finding that the shooting death of a California man on May 3 was justifiable homicide, according to police.

Elko Police Lt. Rich Genseal said investigators are not going to pursue charges against Frank Criswell, who reportedly shot and killed Clinton Hopper during a fight in Alesha Piccinini’s apartment.

Police tracked Hopper’s movements through his cellphone usage the night before his death. The 32-year-old drove to Elko from his home in the Sacramento area.

He called Piccinini, whom he was in a relationship with, more than 60 times that night, Genseal said. His car was found in a place where he could watch her apartment.

“We know that he was stalking Ms. Piccinini that morning,” Genseal said. “He could see her apartment.”

Hopper arrived in Elko around 2 a.m. He entered Piccinini’s apartment while she was gone – police said he had a key — and reportedly took items from the apartment that were later found in his car after officers obtained a search warrant.

Criswell, 28, and Piccinini, 29, had gone out together that night and returned to the apartment around 3 a.m. At about 6:40 a.m., Hopper entered the apartment again. Criswell got up to see who had come in, and Hopper allegedly hit him over the head with a skateboard that was inside the apartment.

“We would be looking at, if Mr. Hopper was here, the potential of charging him with stalking as well as burglary and the assault with a deadly weapon,” Genseal said.

The two men then began fighting and punching each other, Genseal said. They landed on the bed, then rolled to the floor. Hopper was on top of Criswell at that point and reportedly choking him. Genseal said Criswell began to black out and feared for his life.

Criswell then grabbed his .45-caliber pistol, which had been on a nightstand but had fallen within reach during the struggle. Criswell reportedly shot Hopper once through the neck, killing him.

It’s been two weeks since the homicide, and Genseal said police are nearing the end of the investigation. The case will be forwarded to the Elko County District Attorney’s Office, possibly by the end of next week, he said.

“At this point, the police department will not be requesting any charges be filed against Mr. Criswell,” Genseal said. “ … We have no reason to believe this was anything but self-defense on Mr. Criswell’s part.”

The DA’s office has the final say on whether the homicide was justifiable. Genseal said the case will probably be decided quickly, although Nevada law has no statute of limitations for murder charges and allows up to three years to file other felony charges.
“The whole sequence of events we’ve put together … leads to the fact that this was a self-defense or justifiable homicide incident,” Genseal said.

The .45-caliber pistol was not available for comment.

https://elkodaily.com/news/police-homicide-victim-stalked-woman/article_477fd770-9158-51fb-a399-74ea36d275fa.html#tracking-source=article-related-bottom

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2022, 09:35:49 PM »
One time in Elko County:

Deputy on leave after criminal investigation

Aug 31, 2010

WEST WENDOVER — Elko County sheriff’s deputy T.K. Haslam has been placed on administrative leave with pay, pending the outcome of a criminal investigation by the West Wendover Police Department, according to Sheriff Dale Lotspeich.

Sgt. David Wiskerchen of the West Wendover Police Department confirmed Monday that his department opened an investigation into Haslam on the evening of Aug. 21.

Lotspeich said when his office was notified of the investigation, a supervisor over Haslam took possession of sheriff’s office property, including a patrol vehicle, badge and other identification.

Lotspeich said Haslam was still receiving his wages but would not be in a position of authority representing the sheriff’s office during the investigation. Haslam’s status could be changed to leave without pay in the event felony charges are filed.

Neither Wiskerchen nor Lotspeich would elaborate on the accusations against Haslam. Wiskerchen said the matter is still under investigation, and Lotspeich said it is a personnel matter.

However, Lotspeich said his office may conduct an internal investigation separate from the criminal investigation by West Wendover police.

Elko County District Attorney Gary Woodbury said he received an investigation report from West Wendover Monday afternoon. He said he had reviewed it, and would pass it to the district attorney of either Eureka or Lander County for review.

Woodbury said his office was passing the report to another office because Haslam is a key witness in several cases his office is handling.

According to Lotspeich, Haslam is the deputy assigned to the sheriff’s office’s West Wendover substation. He said Haslam’s territory is from West Wendover up to around Goose Creek, over to Montello and along alternate U.S. Highway 93 — about 3,000 square miles.

West Wendover has its own police force, and Lotspeich said other deputies from Wells have been able to cover issues in the rural areas as they come up.

https://elkodaily.com/news/local/deputy-on-leave-after-criminal-investigation/article_26c1f3d2-b510-11df-8063-001cc4c03286.html

And they came up:

Deputy arrested on domestic violence warrant

Oct 25, 2010

ELKO — Elko County sheriff’s deputy T.K. Haslam was booked into the Elko County Jail on Saturday on a warrant for first offense domestic violence stemming from an investigation that occurred in August in West Wendover.

According to Undersheriff Doug Gailey, Haslam served the minimum 12 hours for the alleged offense and posted bond on the $3,000 bail. He was booked under the name Terry Kim Haslam.

Haslam remains on paid leave pending the outcome of his criminal trial. Had he been charged with felony domestic violence, Sheriff Dale Lotspeich said earlier he would consider placing Haslam on unpaid leave.

Gailey said in the event Haslam is convicted of the offense, he would not be able to continue working as a deputy, nor in any other certified law officer position. In the event he is proven not guilty, Gailey said the sheriff’s office may still conduct an internal investigation to determine if any department policies were violated in relation to the alleged incident.

West Wendover police Sgt. David Wiskerchen had confirmed earlier that officers responded to a report of domestic violence on Aug. 21 at which time it was believed Haslam was the alleged aggressor. However, an arrest was not made at the time, and the matter was submitted to Elko County District Attorney Gary Woodbury after a week-long investigation by West Wendover police.

Woodbury opted not to pursue the case due to Haslam being a main witness in some of the cases his office was prosecuting. Instead, he sent the case to Eureka District Attorney Ted Beutel. Again, the case was submitted to another attorney; this time Deputy Attorney General Matthew Deal picked up the case. On Oct. 16, Deal told the Free Press the case was still being investigated, but did not state he has submitted a request for a warrant at that time.

https://elkodaily.com/news/local/deputy-arrested-on-domestic-violence-warrant/article_6282a268-e049-11df-90f1-001cc4c03286.html
As Ty Corbin said earlier in this Broadcast, TK arrested Ty's wife Phyllis Mason for some BS that I'm not well-informed about, STOLE her pain meds, gave them to his wife....and she died.

Not much in the news about that, but us Locals know.
This is the story of a
DIRTY ELKO COP.

Now here's the sad saga of Gary Woodbury,
the 'then' D.A. and later my defense attorney.

Enjoy.

Woodbury takes plea deal, sentence deferred
January 14, 2015

ELKO – A misdemeanor charge against a former district attorney accused of shoving a reserve deputy in 2013 will be dropped if he keeps out of trouble for nine months.

Gary Woodbury entered a no contest plea Tuesday to a charge of breach of peace instead of fighting the accusations at trial, which was originally scheduled to take place that afternoon.

The attorney general’s office, which filed the charge against Woodbury in August of last year, agreed to dismiss the case so long as Woodbury has no new charges that result in convictions, other than minor traffic violations, through mid-October.

Michael Bongard, deputy attorney general, said after the hearing that the agreement will require Woodbury to behave for a short time in order for the criminal charge to be thrown out.

“It’s basically a deferred sentence,” Bongard said. “… At this point, I would rather have him on the hook and put the onus on Mr. Woodbury rather than us having the case sit and get stale for nine months.”

Bongard said he spoke with the sheriff’s office to ensure that law enforcement signed off on the plea deal.

Sherburne Macfarlan III, defense counsel for Woodbury, told the Elko Daily Free Press that both sides had been working on a plea deal for a while.

“The bottom line is he entered no contest as a means of resolving this matter,” Macfarlan said. “I’m sure all sides are happy to have this resolved without going to trial,”
Senior Judge Barbara Nethery scheduled a status hearing for Nov. 3. If the state drops the charges, the hearing will be removed from the calendar.
“If the court does not receive the paperwork (that requests a dismissal), we will expect all parties to be present,” she said.

Woodbury served as Elko County District Attorney for 16 years before retiring from that post to work as a private practice attorney. He has continued to work for the county on a 15-year-old lawsuit regarding a road right-of-way in Jarbidge.

District Attorney Mark Torvinen, who worked with Woodbury as a deputy DA, forwarded the case to the attorney general’s office to avoid potential conflicts or the perception of conflicts.

During the 2013 Elko County Fair, Woodbury pushed a reserve deputy who was working at the event and cursed him with obscene language, according to court records.
Fair ground staff had asked officers to keep bleacher walkways clear. After two reserve deputies asked a group of people to move out of the way, Woodbury swore at the officer and refused to move, according to documents.

Woodbury then pushed Joshua Gallegos, one of the reserves, from behind, it states. When the officer asked Woodbury to leave, the former DA reportedly used more obscene language.

A sheriff’s detective later asked Woodbury if he had pushed Gallegos, to which Woodbury admitted that he had, court documents state.
Woodbury was never arrested in connection to the incident.

A person who commits battery on a person who “possesses some or all of the powers of a peace officer” can be charged with a gross misdemeanor under Nevada law.

http://elkodaily.com/news/local/woodbury-takes-plea-deal-sentence-deferred/article_0376faf4-ac69-5f7b-aa48-44a28d566470.html

It's all about
EVERYBODY IS DIRTY, THEY HAVE NO SHAME
AND
THEY EAT THEIR OWN

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2022, 10:19:14 PM »
The Bendover police?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2022, 11:28:02 PM »
Don't start.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2022, 09:28:38 AM »
Remember Friends.....

If it's on the Internet,
it's prolly gotta be true.

That's why I cite my sources like a real Journalist,,,,,
or I play a damn good imposter.......

Either way, you got a little bit of sh!t in on your face.   :badfinger:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2022, 06:36:16 AM »
Wilde Brough may be contacted at (775) 777-2590 if he goes sour on the issues.

UPDATE: I called him. He called me back.
I said I will send him some 'more information'.

Links to this thread, "The Rise and Fall of Tello" and "Elko Smash".

Man's gotta be informed if he is to do his work.

Let's GO Elko!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2022, 08:01:01 AM »
As usual, there are skeptics and naysayers,
and they will utter: "Careful now. You might get in trouble by
pulling the Tiger's tail."

My response: Let's review.
I got shafted by The System for 11+ years.
Criminals cleaned me out, tried to kill me,
called me the Bad Guy.... and got away with it!

Law Enforcement is neither.
I was wrongfully imprisoned, abused, ignored,
mistreated and lost 4 teeth.

Bottom Line: I ALREADY HAVE TROUBLE.
I'M OUT TO FIX IT.

F**kin' Naysayers, one and all.

Did I say that?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2022, 08:43:54 AM »
And another thing...

This one goes out to the Nays:

(I am such a 'giving person')

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2022, 11:50:54 PM »
Mother's day cometh.

I got words about that, sooneth.

None of them will be goodeth.

Not every mom is as advertised.

A day for them must be established.

I will do it.

Soon. Eth.

(Reprinted from The National Criminal Enterprise Press)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2022, 06:45:12 PM »
"In the criminal justice system,

the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups.

The police who investigate crime and the district attorneys who persecute the offenders

These are their stories."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2022, 01:06:50 PM »
Coming up next:

IDK.
Not sure who I should present next as a Public Enemy and no friend of mine.

So many to choose from.

BRB.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2022, 05:12:47 PM »
Cant be me , you love me

Like Billy Bunter loved cream buns

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2022, 06:07:54 PM »
shut up smee

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2022, 04:59:40 AM »
DHS Now Considers Free Speech As Terrorism Threat
Reprinted from Liberty Counsel Feb 9, 2022

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Since the Biden administration cannot impede upon the First Amendment, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has now published a terrorist advisory system bulletin warning of a “heightened threat environment” nationwide. The wording on the DHS publication is so broad that it appears to include constitutionally protected free speech along with violent activity.

Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas stated the National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin was fueled by multiple factors, including “an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors” who seek to “exacerbate societal friction to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest, which could potentially inspire acts of violence.”

The Summary of Terrorism Threat to the U.S. Homeland reads:

“The United States remains in a heightened threat environment fueled by several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors. These threat actors seek to exacerbate societal friction to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest, which could potentially inspire acts of violence. Mass casualty attacks and other acts of targeted violence conducted by lone offenders and small groups acting in furtherance of ideological beliefs and/or personal grievances pose an ongoing threat to the nation. While the conditions underlying the heightened threat landscape have not significantly changed over the last year, the convergence of the following factors has increased the volatility, unpredictability, and complexity of the threat environment: (1) the proliferation of false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions; (2) continued calls for violence directed at U.S. critical infrastructure; soft targets and mass gatherings; faith-based institutions, such as churches, synagogues, and mosques; institutions of higher education; racial and religious minorities; government facilities and personnel, including law enforcement and the military; the media; and perceived ideological opponents; and (3) calls by foreign terrorist organizations for attacks on the United States based on recent events” (emphasis added).

According to the DHS, any information or opinions that are considered “anti-government” are considered a “threat” to America’s national security. However, anti-law enforcement ideologies such as those espoused by Antifa and Black Lives Matter are not even mentioned. The advisory also does not mention drug cartels currently operating at the open borders.

DHS specifies key factors contributing to the “current heightened threat environment” involve information regarding COVID-19, including the shot and mask mandates.

DHS states, “As COVID-19 restrictions continue to decrease nationwide, increased access to commercial and government facilities and the rising number of mass gatherings could provide increased opportunities for individuals looking to commit acts of violence to do so, often with little or no warning. Meanwhile, COVID-19 mitigation measures—particularly COVID-19 vaccine and mask mandates—have been used by domestic violent extremists to justify violence since 2020 and could continue to inspire these extremists to target government, healthcare, and academic institutions that they associate with those measures” (emphasis added).

DHS also lists people who discuss election integrity and voter fraud as threats. The advisory states, “Some domestic violent extremists have continued to advocate for violence in response to false or misleading narratives about unsubstantiated election fraud. The months preceding the upcoming 2022 midterm elections could provide additional opportunities for these extremists and other individuals to call for violence directed at democratic institutions, political candidates, party offices, election events, and election workers.”

Liberty Counsel Founder and Chairman Mat Staver said, “The National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin is the latest tactic by the Biden administration to trample on the First Amendment and bully law-abiding citizens. When did criticizing government institutions and policies regarding masking and shot mandates become a domestic terrorism threat? When did public assemblies alone become a threat?

The First Amendment guarantees freedom of religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition the government. Freedom of speech is a fundamental right of every dissenting voice to freely voice or express their opinions and ideas. The First Amendment does not have a truth meter that the government must pre-approve.

The Founders considered free speech to be a natural right that was vital to the existence of a healthy republic. However, this administration apparently feels threatened by Americans who think for themselves and will not uncritically accept government propaganda and coercion.”

(1) COMMENT
Redneck Mother
Feb 22, 2022 9:57am
For obvious reasons, I am afraid to comment on this article...

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/dhs-now-considers-free-speech-as-terrorism-threat/article_9305738a-89dd-11ec-9725-17d4744d4039.html

:tello: "It really puts the brakes on my efforts to "redress my grievances" against Elko County, Nevada. Imagine: going after corruption at ever level of County Government and ending up in the Cooler for "Domestic Terrorism".

Is that how America is playing-out now?

Flockers."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2022, 05:10:30 AM »
Elko already did it to me once before.

To Review:

[District Attorney] Ingram pulls out a stack of printouts of my "There is Law" blog with post-it notes of his "faves" which he proceeded to introduce to the Court by saying "Your Honor, Mr. Culley said things on the internet that I find disturbing and seemingly indicative of his character.."

Without prefacing the presentation by saying the name and purpose of my blog, he did the "pick and choose"; citing random bits completely out of context...AND he deliberately misinterpreted them to fit his narrative and agenda.

The kicker; the nail driven into my freedom was this post:

Quote from: tellomon on December 19, 2013, 06:59:56 AM
I yearn for the day when I can go to the signs at each end of town and replace the M with an R, and Pop. 300+ to 1.

It's good to dream; it's better to hustle.

See you on TV!   

Ingram tells Judge Mason "This to me says that if we let Mr. Culley go...he's going to kill everyone in Montello"

And Mason said "Yer right. Motion for bail reduction denied."

I saw my life fade to black.

And it was that ruling that kept me warehoused, on ice, in jail for 357 days.

Ingram did have somewhere to go.

HE LIED!!!!

This was completely out of the scope of the case at hand: I shot Alderman in
Self-Defense, and he admitted his blunder.

No matter. Elko likes to coddle the perps and punish their victims.