Author Topic: >**** ELKO SMASH ****<  (Read 104330 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: >**** ELKO SMASH ****<
« Reply #250 on: June 28, 2019, 01:14:26 PM »
Truth be known: another failure along my dusty trail.

:tanty:
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #251 on: June 28, 2019, 11:13:56 PM »
Do you strive for consistency - or is it just life's blessing bestowed upon you?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #252 on: July 13, 2019, 12:09:56 PM »
You are a "Life's Blessing".

All that other crap is a natural consistency, manufactured by THE EVIL ONES.
And you know who they are!

:judge:    :babytantie:       :potstir:       :ni:                                       :taunt:

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #253 on: July 13, 2019, 12:11:43 PM »
:notsmee:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #254 on: July 13, 2019, 12:14:40 PM »
:tello: "Damn right, M8!"

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #255 on: July 13, 2019, 01:21:29 PM »
It might have been Mr Stickys fault

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #256 on: July 14, 2019, 06:32:47 PM »
I see no defence against the Knights Who Say "Ni" except the Sudden Shrubbery attack.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #257 on: July 20, 2019, 05:01:04 AM »
UPDATE:  :popcorn: :announcement: :duckdance:

Fired deputy suing Elko County, former sheriff :roflmao:
ELKO DAILY  Jul 14, 2019

ELKO – A former Elko County Sheriff’s deputy is suing the county and its former sheriff for wrongful termination, claiming he was fired for being willing to testify against the county in a civil lawsuit and because he campaigned for the sheriff’s opponent in the 2018 election.

Robert Thornal, 51, was terminated on Nov. 23, one business day after Elko County agreed to a $500,000 settlement in Richard Pike v. Bradley Hester. Earlier that month, Sheriff Jim Pitts was defeated in his re-election effort by Aitor Narvaiza.

Thornal also claims that the cause for his termination was misrepresented by the sheriff’s office. According to documents filed with his complaint on June 26, Thornal was originally told that the office had evidence of him taking SD photo cards out of cameras posted near guzzlers in the Wells area. The office then stated that there was no evidence of theft but that Thornal was “untruthful” during the investigation.

Thornal is seeking a jury trial and $5 million in damages.

The Elko County District Attorney’s office confirmed receiving the complaint, but said the case will be handled by outside counsel.

The previous case against Hester began in November 2011 when he was a deputy working in Jackpot. Pike, a football coach and director of the county recreation center in Jackpot, filed for a protective order against Hester for allegedly calling him a “pothead.” Pike said Hester broke into his office at the recreation center to search for drugs, and told people he was selling Ecstasy to schoolchildren. His actions were in retaliation over a high school football dispute, according to Pike.

While Hester was being investigated, he was elected justice of the peace for Jackpot Township.

It was later revealed in an internal memo that Hester had been briefly suspended and reprimanded for acting in an “unprofessional manner which can be deemed as conduct unbecoming of an officer by stalking or harassing Richard Eugene Pike.”

A federal court refused to dismiss the case and Hester was denied immunity in September 2016.

Thornal agreed to testify. According to his complaint, Thornal “witnessed first-hand how Sergeant Hester was able to pursue personal vendettas against his enemies in Jackpot, particularly Hispanics, and get away with it due to the inattention of his ultimate supervisor, Undersheriff [Rick] Keema, who was constantly stressed out about internal investigations into his misuse of County funds and Sheriff Pitts, who cared only about the negative press that was going on and his concern that he might come under investigation for conspiracy as he had approved the repeated personal expenditures” made by Keema on a county credit card.

Keema was fined $2,000 and ordered to pay restitution in June 2017.

The case of Pike v. Hester ended in November 2018 with the settlement agreement.

That same month, Pitts was defeated by Narvaiza in the general election.

Beginning in March 2018, Thornal posted signs, held campaign dinners and donated the use of billboards to Narvaiza, according to his complaint.

Allegations that Thornal may have taken the game camera SD cards surfaced in July 2018 but he continued to campaign, the complaint says.

(4) COMMENTS
ThisMyTown Jul 13, 2019 11:21am
Now imagine what really goes on in the jail with the sheriff's and police

Gallaher69 Jul 15, 2019 9:22am
I went to Jim Pitts when he was a detective years ago for a very serious matter, which he called me a liar and returned me to an abusive home, he should not be sheriff hes dirty and doesn't care about the people at all, we have a good sheriff now

fredge Jul 13, 2019 6:29pm
Fine, upstanding folks?

teachermom Jul 14, 2019 7:59pm
I'm going to need a chart that follow all of this. Anyone willing to make one for me? There's a whole lot of questionable stuff going on.

Rontello July 19, 2019 11:52am
I've been saying all along that the Elko County badges are corrupt. Now Robbie believes me?

https://elkodaily.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/fired-deputy-suing-county-former-sheriff/article_cc01b185-8750-5b8e-9944-0ef500d758ea.html?utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR2z7WvQ7Asc04HRTWKKEHPCEh-SFT0m9W9UKPfbmol-nq6QICH6x6Rf1RE

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #258 on: July 20, 2019, 10:11:52 AM »
I was poking around the Free Press website and found my comments on a previous news item.
Here's the story:
https://elkodaily.com/news/elko-shooting-may-have-been-self-defense/article_2c2acaa6-43a9-53e5-83b0-05af6bc83b6e.html

Here's the comments with additives:

Ron Tello May 11, 2015 9:52pm
Standard corruption. Elko's business as usual.

66inoregon May 11, 2015 9:23am
I agree something is strange with the threads and comments that seem to be misplaced or completely deleted.

66inoregon May 11, 2015 10:04am
Ruger454, Did you write a comment that contained the word "prudence"? Reason being, I refreshed my screen and now I can't see it. If so, was it a reply? I'm curious as to what's happening with the comments as we all are.

Ruger454 May 12, 2015 9:01am
Two of my early posts to this thread have been deleted.

Ron Tello May 11, 2015 9:21pm
I shot a man in Self-defense. No one in Elko got it right. Not the cops, the court, The FreeP, most of its readers or the jury. The perp was allowed to go free. My home was looted and Elko Law Enfarcement has done nothing to bring about any form of Justice.

ELKO: Evil Land Keep Out.

http://elkodaily.com/search/?l=25&skin=/&sd=desc&s=start_time&f=html&q=Culley

Ruger454 May 12, 2015 9:12am
Your case has nothing to do with this one, sir. Please have some respect for the tragedy that's happened here.

:tello: "Ah, yes it does. Frank got a "walk" for killing a man in self-defense in Elko County, and I was on ice for 357 days for giving a mook a hot foot. The DA wanted to lock me up for 15 years for my daring deed, but 2 out of 12 boneheads disagreed.
The theme here is 'NO JUSTICE IN ELKO COUNTY" (and I don't like it).
Also, the Free Press is a suspect for manipulating the comments herein, and that sucks!"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #259 on: July 20, 2019, 10:29:09 AM »
Now, about the new Sheriff, Aitor:

Pfffttt....same old inbred Party Line.

My Goals

AITOR NARVAIZA·SATURDAY, MARCH 10, 2018

The citizens of Elko County have asked me, "What would you like to accomplish if elected as Sheriff?" The answer is clear. When I am elected as your Sheriff, I will work hard to make the Citizens of Elko County feel safe and secure by promoting the highest quality protection and service that you want and deserve.

As your Sheriff, there are several areas I will address head on.
Safety in Schools: The current School Resource Officer Program has done a great job; but with the increases in threats by active assailants, even in our own county, we need to do more. Working with the Elko County School District and other local Law Enforcement Agencies, I plan to increase surveillance, increase training not only of our deputies, but work with the School District's personnel to help them become better prepared to look for signs of possible threats. I will listen to parents as to their concerns and work to implement the best possible options available. 

Domestic Violence and Child Abuse: These issues tear at my heart. I will work the District Attorney's to help prosecute these offenders to the full extent of the law. By adding another Detective to respond and investigate these crimes, we can tackle these cases faster and get justice on behalf of the victim. 

Illegal Drug Use and Abuse Investing more man power into the Narcotics Task Forces is not the only solution. We need to continue to combat the sources and the suppliers and stop the influx of drugs to our community.  I will reach out to other jurisdictions across county lines and work with them to attack this problem.

Mental Health: Working in the field of law enforcement for 23 years, I have witnessed so many individuals who need help.  I will work with mental help professionals, the State Public Health and Services to bring needed resources to Elko County and create a program to address issues with inmates at the Elko County Jail. 

Why do I want to be Sheriff? I made a promise to my father before he passed away; I will work relentlessly for the citizens of Elko County (except Ron Tello) to protect, serve and make them feel safe.
[:tello: "Actual safety is not guaranteed nor a priority, so don't kid yerself, man..."]

I would appreciate your vote.
Thank You
Aitor Narviaza

https://www.facebook.com/aitorforsheriff/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #260 on: July 20, 2019, 10:42:18 AM »
No, seriously, let me tell you what a wankah this guy was to me:

Long ago in the Land Of Tello, at the Cowboy Bar, there was a medical incident involving scamming drifters who set up shop in town. One of them was a "Special Needs" woman who had another spazz attack.

I was seated at the bar, talking with Barbara, a proprietor, and I said " Geez, check it out: Anytime I have
an emergency problem around here I get nothing. Now this Lump gets a greasy french fry in her hair and the whole fuggin' County shows up in full force. It just ain't fair".

Barbara agreed.

Aitor told me to "Shut Up".

I told him "HEY! This is MY House buddy and Free Speech is the Rule around here".

Aitor copped an attitude, made a note and buggered off.

The nerve of any cop going on with that shite is just not acceptable, but it's Standard Procedure in Elko.

Do you dislike my story?  :vent:
Me too.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #261 on: August 25, 2020, 12:29:44 PM »
 Ask America about America. I'm OUT of that racket!

And now: HEAR THIS! UPDaTe:

I have recently acquired some fancy gov't money just bcuz, and I bot a lappy.
The wrong one I suppose.
It wont allow my use of the functions herein ie. BOLD, font, color, smileys..all the goodness of this site.

I am so unembolden to present my latest (today) gift of gab and other atrocity reports on my Homefront due to my continuous condition known as ElkoVirus2020.

This is session 2 with me Lappy-go-poop.
HP something, windows 10....
This mofo is of NAZI Spawndastics.
It offers more restrictions, oppression and aggravation than XP for sure!!!
WTF?
It hates my Yahoo account.
Google is a threat to the Man of the machine.
It asked for my DNA.

THAT DOES IT!!!!

IF I DONT GET THIS shite SORTED OUT THIS WEEK, IM GONNA KILL SOMETHING

Starting now.

*sssshhhhhh--POP!*

[another cold one bite my dust}}}}  :tello:

I know how to code the tello icon. Pathetic. I sense Evil farces at work & behind the workings.

(Dig: they shot JFK cuz he Bogarted the Cuban Cigars, and I say he was killed in a drunken driver incident. Who do you believe? Truth is a menace and logic is a threat.)

Could be the continuing plot to silence, suppress, quash and soil my pursuit of life in this American
cyber-nitemare-a-go-go. Why not? Everthing gone before fits the profile...

Call me; I have the house phone now, the one with the answering machine. 909-547-0411. So. Cal.

:smee!:  "Blimey! I can't marquee..he's right! That puter bloody'ell sucks!!"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #262 on: August 31, 2020, 08:41:52 AM »
I admit.
I'm not escaping from this nightmare, so I choose to share it:
I be waxing nostalgic here.
In the Elko Graybar Hotel, D Block, there was a fellow Cellie who was extraordinary.
Short stature, mild-mannered, unassuming.
He was the D Block Hair Stylist. (Oh, the tricks he performed to fabricate tools..)
He is smart, sharp, witty and intelligent. And he shared his knowledge with others.
I read about he's a Mormon, and truth is... he's a Convicted Felon.
One of the finest men I've ever known.

Here he is now, will you please put your heads together and check this out.
Logan McFarland...

https://elkodaily.com/news/jury-mcfarland-guilty-of-six-felonies/article_e43562ca-8fa3-11e3-bfd7-0019bb2963f4.html

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=logan+mcfarland+trial&qpvt=logan+mcfarland+trial&form=IQFRML&first=1&scenario=ImageHoverTitle&cw=1117&ch=511

https://www.bing.com/search?q=logan+mcfarland+trial&form=EDNTHT&refig=508fe4f2b5864ffcadbfd34da45d13f4&mkt=en-us&msnews=1&PC=HCTS&DAF1=1&sp=2&qs=SC&pq=logan+mcfarlane&sk=PRES1SC1&sc=3-15&cvid=508fe4f2b5864ffcadbfd34da45d13f4&cc=US&setlang=en-US

https://www.heraldextra.com/sanpete-county/news/mcfarland-trial-underway/article_eeee2a7c-8719-5597-9e64-731a3ecc5159.html

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #263 on: August 31, 2020, 09:00:52 AM »
Please take NOTE: Logan's Atty was my mouth piece too.

Did you know...….

Woodbury takes plea deal, sentence deferred

ELKO – A misdemeanor charge against a former district attorney accused of shoving a reserve deputy in 2013 will be dropped if he keeps out of trouble for nine months.

https://elkodaily.com/news/local/woodbury-takes-plea-deal-sentence-deferred/article_0376faf4-ac69-5f7b-aa48-44a28d566470.html

:tello: "Who are the criminals? WE ALL ARE! Deal widdit.:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #264 on: August 31, 2020, 09:13:03 AM »
maxlawman Jan 14, 2015 9:29am
I would advise Woodberry to avoid Alcohol he doesn't handle it well !!

Rock Jan 14, 2015 12:37pm
Unbelievable!! Deferred sentence for this guy and another similar incident is on here about a young man doing a similar act and he gets his face bashed in!! Great Job police department!! I feel safe with you in charge.

:tello: "SEE? Elko peeps hate Elko. No way to live and they do it anyway.."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #265 on: August 31, 2020, 09:22:07 AM »
And now, here's the mook that gave me my Jail House Tat.

(Photo unavailable)

https://elkodaily.com/news/wulfenstein-bound-over-to-trial/article_74e6b15c-d25c-11e3-a2f6-001a4bcf887a.html

He maintained his innosense to the bitter end, and when he got there, he confessed.

No comment on that move.

I hope he's taking his meds.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #266 on: August 31, 2020, 09:59:12 AM »
"Porter concluded the proceedings by telling Culley to stay out of trouble."
Culley said "I'm staying out of Elko".

https://elkodaily.com/news/culley-given-credit-for-time-served-at-sentencing/article_0beb5888-40b9-51fc-b37f-7b9c5e3803b4.html

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #267 on: August 31, 2020, 10:10:29 AM »
Ron Tello Culley
"Conspiracy to carry a concealed weapon".
I pleaded that packing heat is a lifestyle. The years I carried and had to conference with Sheriffs from time to time, not once was I taken down, but one time Robbie Thornal suggested I clean my piece, "today".
The "CONSPIRACY" was and IS clearly the acts of The State. Nothing new, just getting monotonous. That's part of my "Great American Experience"!
2nd Amendment: it's a gun thang.
1st Amendment: Talking about the thang.
Court ruling: "We don't like your 'kind' around here.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #268 on: August 31, 2020, 10:30:32 AM »
Detectives believe woman’s death is suicide.
Townies insist it was murder and John Greggory did it!
And nobody cares.

https://elkodaily.com/news/local/detectives-believe-woman-s-death-is-suicide/article_24aabdc0-5a2b-11e0-a560-001cc4c03286.html

I ran with Sarah in those days.
My eBay username was sarahg898.
Zip code is 89830. Get it?

It was no surprise about any of this.
Peeps are rotten all over.
BIG towns: big crimes.
Small towns: not exempt from homicide.

It's a dangerous world outside of our skulls....

---------
Jake Robbins
Infamy for the Ronster -- but sweet infamy it is--- your Nevada experience is who you are. You're in Cali but you can't have her.. because all the gold is in Don Henley's name, and he wouldn't recognize you if you turned his rote machinations and lawn sprinkler hi hat into a masterpiece.

Ron Tello Culley
What? Are u on drugs? Share, bring me up to your level of absurdity.

Jake Robbins
In a nutshell.. Put it behind you and enjoy being in the best place on earth.

Ron Tello Culley
Thx Professor for your care, insite and devotion to an image of the Dummacious persuation. with a firearm. Past tense.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #269 on: September 07, 2020, 01:32:11 PM »
 :judge: Working Legal Theory:

They started it.
I finished it, and
they won't stop.

We should all go to jail   :gaol: :cuffed: :keelhaul: :walkplank: :zombieguy: :jandoor: :notworking:

or all go home    :delivery: :cycle: :cookies:    .

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #270 on: September 18, 2020, 10:08:58 AM »
EM to KSL News, SLC, Ut.

Hello; I have been telling my news story for 6 years, and in that time KSL has not responded appropriately. I have been dismissed. I'm trying again to get a bit of local Media attention to the sever circumstances I have been subjected to in Elko County, Nv.

They did me wrong in and before 2013 and the ramifications endure to this day. I need my story to be heard. KSL has done tv features in Montello before, especially the 2017 Flood.

I expect a reasonable level of professionalism from your Organization. Shall we begin again?

Introduction reading material/case facts:

http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=7992.0

Please talk with me!!! This tyranny must not continue. News people have a duty to investigate. I'm not convinced they do so. I want to know why. Is it that Elko is off-limits, or is it me? Investigate me, I welcome it. Please reply.
Thank you.
-Ron Tello Culley

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #271 on: September 19, 2020, 09:03:05 AM »
Yeah, this is always fun to revisit!

https://elkodaily.com/news/montello-shooter-continues-on-to-trial-in-district-court/article_70963c68-84a4-11e3-9407-001a4bcf887a.html

At that foto op moment, I was in shock about the Lester Lies on the witness stand.

And I was and AM more shocked that the Judge bought into it all.

I have legal grounds.
The dirt is mud.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #272 on: September 22, 2020, 12:26:52 PM »

Lisa Kilpatrick
Exactlyyyy

Coletta Deitrick
Do the crime.... Do the Time!!!

Ron Tello Culley
This is plagerism. I said this in High School, 1975. So much how The Heavies in society get marginalized for the sake of the preservation of the Predominant paradigm/Status Quo. The Military/Industrial Complex, and June Cleaver's jewelry collection NEVER want to hear the kid's headspace. And that's their downfall!!!!

Ty Corbin
Yeah ..I guess they valued my belongings more than they valued their own life

Ron Tello Culley
Hey Man...AMEN!

Ron Tello Culley
Two Elko County Sheriffs walk into the Cowboy Bar. They shut it down just becuz. All the Patrons take their drinks and business to MY House and the Po Po with back-up can't do shite. They reported all of us. Big Elko is watching!!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #273 on: June 15, 2021, 03:33:04 PM »
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Two Nevada Counties Go ‘Constitutional’

Elected commissioners in two Nevada counties declared that the Bill of Rights will be upheld in their jurisdictions, even if it means standing against unconstitutional acts by state and federal authorities.

According to a resolution approved in Elko County on June 2, abuse of the constitutionally protected rights of citizens in Elko and Lander counties will be “dealt with as criminal activity.” Officials in Lander County approved a similar effort.

Under the leadership of constitutionally minded sheriffs and elected commissioners, the two rural counties in Nevada decided to become “constitutional counties” where the rights of citizens will be protected from all attacks.

https://resistthemainstream.org/two-nevada-counties-go-constitutional/?utm_source=rtmn1&utm_medium=rtmn1&utm_campaign=rtmn1

:tello: "I didn't see this in 2014 when I was being tortured in Elko County Jail.
Why are they playing nice now? Shouldda been nice since the beginning, but NO!
This makes no sense to me.

Can I pop them retroactively now?"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #274 on: August 01, 2021, 07:56:48 PM »

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #275 on: August 02, 2021, 10:07:19 PM »
It should fit nicely on your head ....lol..... As would a condom :rofl:

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #276 on: August 28, 2021, 11:09:31 PM »
We should head towards a plastic-free world.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #277 on: September 18, 2021, 01:50:40 PM »
( Cheap, shameless Bump )

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #278 on: September 18, 2021, 05:10:10 PM »
It's so cheap that it snapped the first time I used it.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #279 on: September 20, 2021, 01:37:52 PM »
You voided the Warranty.

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #280 on: September 21, 2021, 12:53:50 PM »
But I didn't even remove the battery cover!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #281 on: September 30, 2021, 11:13:32 AM »
Don't remove the cover...

TAKE COVER!

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #282 on: October 05, 2021, 09:14:45 PM »
I'm taking cover.

:chair:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #283 on: January 29, 2023, 03:21:27 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #284 on: May 12, 2023, 07:30:35 PM »
BUMP

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #285 on: May 12, 2023, 11:56:49 PM »
Looks like someone that can count to potato

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #286 on: May 13, 2023, 05:59:04 AM »
Hey, you know somethin'?

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #287 on: May 15, 2023, 12:26:29 AM »
Don’t make me come over there

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #288 on: May 15, 2023, 12:31:41 AM »
I hope you do.

Bring money USD.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #289 on: May 16, 2023, 04:50:00 AM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #290 on: June 30, 2023, 03:07:39 PM »
You owe me.