Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2622189 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
:tello: "Strange how we don't see/hear/read about smee's adventures in the Constable's Office.
And where's The Horse...and Yibs?"

"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Spencer Berke
9 months ago
My dad listened to this song all the time. I remember the last car ride I had with him he would turn it up all the way to the point where the car speakers would be blowing up. I'll never forget those memories.

C40V15
2 months ago
When your composition is so original that you accidently create a whole genre.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ron Tello Culley
December 10, 2012  ·   ·
Shared with Public
Senseless waste of Talent on display here.

https://www.facebook.com/ron.t.culley/videos/10151367131332160

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Did I say I play Drums?

What I meant to say is "I hit things".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1cRGFi8vhM

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
#

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Tracks.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
New Details Emerge About Border Patrol Agent Who Killed Texas School Shooter, How Many Agents Responded
May 25, 2022

The Border Patrol agent credited with killing the 18-year-old Latino male who murdered 19 children at an elementary school in Texas on Tuesday was part of an elite unit that utilizes military special operations training.

The agent is part of BORTAC, which stands for “Border Patrol Tactical Unit,” a small unit composed of only a couple hundred agents that is relied upon to carry out dangerous missions, including going after human traffickers and raiding stash houses.

The Wall Street Journal reported that approximately 150 Border Patrol agents are stationed in Uvalde, which is where Robb Elementary School is located.

When local police sent out the call yesterday about the shooting, Border Patrol agents were among the first law enforcement officials to respond.

The report said that 80 Border Patrol agents responded to the shooting and that the BORTAC agents usually carry their tactical gear with them.

“Initially, the Bortac agents couldn’t get into the classroom because of a steel door and cinder block construction,” the report said. “Meanwhile, the gunman … shot at them through the door and walls.”

“The Bortac agents got a master key from the school principal that allowed them to enter the room,” the report added. “One Bortac agent’s shield was hit by rounds upon entering and a second agent was wounded by shrapnel. A third killed the suspect.”

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said that the agents acted “without hesitation” as they “put themselves between the shooter and students to end the bloodshed and administer medical aid.”

“Their heroism yesterday saved lives,” Mayorkas added.

:tello: "This sounds kinda Hinckey to me... there's something more to this..."

https://resistthemainstream.org/new-details-emerge-about-border-patrol-agent-who-killed-texas-school-shooter-how-many-agents-responded/?utm_source=newsletter1

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
@

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Biden administration likes $5/gallon gasoline: GOP lawmaker

http://patriotpowerednews.com/biden-administration-likes-5-gallon-gasoline-gop-lawmaker/

:tello: "Listen to this one!"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Ron Tello Culley
The next time I go to Market, I want to carry my gun. Who is gonna stop me? Not the Manager cuz she straps too!

SH!T ALERT!
DHS secretary warns illegal immigrants: 'US borders are not open'
May 25, 2022 

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas warned Tuesday that already "historic levels" of illegal immigration are likely to rise and that migrants should be aware they will be "sent back" if they appear at the southern border.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/dhs-secretary-warns-illegal-immigrants-u-s-borders-are-not-open?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Blaze%20PM%20Trending%202022-05-25&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
“There is one argument and one argument alone for having a gun, and this is the argument: Flock off – I like guns. It’s not the best argument, but it’s all you’ve got.”

:sam2gun:

https://quillandquire.com/review/arms-the-culture-and-credo-of-the-gun/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Active Poster
Ron Tello Culley
Shared with Public

I've seen fb users get the boot for less than what I post. Why am I exempt?

https://www.facebook.com/ron.t.culley

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
They can let you yanks keep your guns
but put a ban on selling Ammo ....

Ive got a feeling people will go ballistic 🤔🤓

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

:smee!:    :sniper:          :cycle:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Local usage details (LUD) are a detailed record of local calls made and received from a particular phone number. These records are regularly available to police in the United States with a court order, and were traditionally subject to the same restrictions as telephone tapping.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ron Tello Culley

YARD SALE!
662 San Bernardino Ave.
Sugarloaf
Friday thru Monday
May 27 - 30

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
GOOD NEWS!

Yard sale.
Reveals books.

Here's a sample:

The Dog & The Perfume Bottle
Posted on February 24, 2010 by Malcolm Farley
2 Votes

VIII.  The Dog & The Perfume Bottle
(a free translation)

“My beautiful dog, my good little doggy, my pooch, come here and breath in the wonderful cologne I’ve just bought at the best perfume shop in town.”

And the dog, while wagging his tale—a gesture, I believe, that corresponds to laughter and smiles among these poor creatures—ran up and stuck his moist nose with curiosity into the unstoppered bottle.  Recoiling suddenly with fear, however, he barked at me as if in reproach.

“Ah! miserable dog, if I’d offered you a package of excrement, you’d have sniffed it with pleasure.  You might have devoured it.  So, dog—my sad life’s undeserving companion—you resemble the public that one must never exasperate with delicate perfumes.   Better, instead, to offer them carefully chosen manure.”

From Le Spleen de Paris,
Charles Baudelaire

https://wordrustler.com/2010/02/24/the-dog-the-perfume-bottle/

There will be more of this as long as the books don't get sold.

HINT: Baudelaire was a TORTURED SOUL, TOO. I'm in Good Company.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Coming up: The worst of smee.

No, wait! It can't be done.

Nevermind...

I think this sh!t is straight up Tessa's Alley.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I work hard. And it hurts me.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
EDITORIAL UPDATE

Keep the doors closed during Yard Sale Hours.

I have cleaned out my email iNBOX

What remains is valid source material

I am lazy to post

Again, you want news, go make your own

Kill something or shove orf.

Or DONATE to me!

m86thecat@yahoo.com

In the end, somebody is getting pwned.

:keelhaul: :notsmee: :tello: "Yeah, as IF I trust that...."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Yard Sales are stressful.

The stuff owns US.

Trust me, I have professional experience in this matter.

I specialize in Swap Meets.

I almost got Married there one time.
I saved my receipt, got a Return.

We are doing good here!

Bensweather.com Forecast Updated: Thursday, May 26 @ 07:45pm
The upper-level ridge responsible for our summer-like weather this week will weaken and begin to shift eastward. This will allow a stronger onshore flow to develop as a trough deepens off the west coast. The end result with be cooler temperatures over the Memorial Holiday weekend and gusty west winds. Mostly clear skies through this evening with westerly winds to around 10 mph as lows cool to the lower 40's. Expect another nice day Friday under sunny skies with highs in the mid-70's, westerly winds gusting to around 25 mph during by afternon. The cool-down begins on Saturday as temperatures return to normal with a high near 70-degrees. Westerly winds will gust to around 20 mph at times, elevating fire weather concerns, be extra careful if outdoors. Daytime highs will drop from the mid-60's Sunday to around 60-degrees on Memorial Day. Not feeling like the unofficial start to our summer season with below normal temps through early next week. This trough will slide east by the middle of next week allowing for a gradual warm-up with dry weather ahead. It's still too early for monsoon moisture, but we could get an early start this season! So wear your Disaster hat.

http://bensweather.com/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
It's still a ruff day, turned night.

I see it as an event.

Lotus sees it as a commitment.
It's a money-maker....and dumps excess goods.

Yeah, I'm with that too.

How are you?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Recent Shootings Demand Increased Access to Mental Health Services
May 26, 2022

The horrific mass shooting that left 19 children and two adults dead at Robb Elementary School at the hands of an evil teenage madman in Uvalde, Texas, calls for multipronged solutions that first and foremost address mental illness in America, not solely knee-jerk reactions calling for more gun control.

Yes, we must keep firearms out of the hands of mentally unstable individuals, and if that requires more stringent background checks that may prevent future tragedies, so be it. We should all support commonsense gun control laws, no matter one's political affiliation. But what we can't ignore is the sobering reality that America is undergoing a nationwide mental health crisis, and no amount of gun control or legislation can erase the root cause of violence.

The fact is sane people don't shoot up schools. Sane people don't kill others at the supermarket, like what happened in Buffalo, New York, this month. So, until our country gets serious about addressing mental illness and increasing access to mental health services in every state and school nationwide, the problem will tragically persist.

Did you know that as of 2018, the second leading cause of death for 10- to 24-year-olds is suicide? Not COVID-19; suicide. That terrifying statistic released by the American Academy of Pediatrics means too many of our nation's children are severely depressed and/or suffering from acute mental illness. How is that acceptable in the wealthiest nation in the world — a country that has the funds and resources to provide mental health counselors, social workers and other trained professionals in every city and school in America? Obviously, suicide is different than homicide, but it's important to highlight that mental instability among youth in America has reached alarming levels we can no longer turn a blind eye to.

The government must act with the same urgency, mobilize resources and fast-track sensible solutions as we do with other public health crises. This is something the American Academy of Pediatrics, American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, and Children's Hospital Association warned about while declaring a national emergency in children's mental health last October. "Young people have endured so much throughout this pandemic and while much of the attention is often placed on its physical health consequences, we cannot overlook the escalating mental health crisis facing our patients," American Academy of Pediatrics President Lee Savio Beers, M.D., said in a statement. "Today's declaration is an urgent call to policymakers at all levels of government — we must treat this mental health crisis like the emergency it is."

One of the challenges is there aren't enough psychologists and mental health providers available to those who need them. Across the country, there are weeks-long or months-long waiting lists to get an appointment, and that's if patients can afford to pay hefty costs for treatment, as many mental health services aren't covered by insurance.

This is where the Biden administration should focus its efforts. Instead of giving free syringes and "smoking kits" to drug addicts via taxpayer-funded "safe" injection sites, they should be using those millions, in addition to other funding, to provide mental health screenings and resources to every at-risk kid beginning in fifth grade.

Can anyone say priorities?

Newsweek reported today the murderous 18-year-old school shooter, now deceased, was bullied in school for wearing eyeliner and having a stutter. Although the shooter reportedly had no history of mental illness, one can only wonder if things would have been different had he gotten the mental health treatment he obviously needed long ago. Would early intervention and years of psychological counseling averted the senseless rampage? We'll never know, but given the horrific alternative, we can't afford not to provide services to those who need them.

It's absurd that the government wastes billions of tax dollars each year on fraud, waste, abuse and countless failed programs. It sends billions overseas to countries that burn our flag, but somehow it can't provide mental health services to citizens who desperately need them?

The government must also increase social media surveillance, as the deranged shooter warned of the attack online, according to Texas Gov. Greg Abbott during a presser on Wednesday. School security must be enhanced via greater police presence and possibly installing fencing around school grounds like gated communities. It's ridiculous that Americans must show their IDs and pass security checkpoints before entering a gym or upscale resort, but any lunatic can enter school grounds.

That must change today.

https://rightandfree.com/news/2022/05/25/recent-shootings-demand-increased-access-to-mental-health-services?utm_medium=email&utm_source=news&seyid=3663

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
2 items: 

1) Lotus and I are running a respectable yard sale, Part 1, today.

B) My Hit Counter is off the charts, commonly known as a HITZ BLITZ.

I understand it's Saturday in Oz, Bots exist and I still question Admin.

(BTW: Thx Tess for that "Issue".)

Yard Sale Update: Dud.

Plan B: Post pix on the local fb Sell Your Sh!t pages and Liquidate

in bulk at a set price.

All sellers say "Everything goes."

We're saying "Buy our inventory or the kitty dies."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
 :tello:  "Sure, it's a HARD SELL pitch.

We're desperate.

We gotta get this stuff outta here so I can
junk up the storage shed with my sh!t.

We take PayPal!"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Dee Levey
Lot's of Lookie Loos today...Happy people. This wind isn't helping one bit🤭But the sun feels good.
I think I might do the Victorville Flea Market one Sunday next month. I always do good there.
I think the price of gas is gonna hurt our Big Bear Yard Sales this weekend.
It's hurting businesses up here too😢

Wendy Clouser
Sad.

Dee Levey
Wendy Clouser it really is. I don't even know what to say about what's happening up here. I've literally run out of words and for me that's a rarity. Maybe tomorrow will be a little better I hope🥺

Bud Cannarella
Dee, It's Memorial Day weekend, I've been here since 1994 and my property butted up to Bruce and Shannon’s property who then owned the Old Country Inn and Sonora Cantina. My first year here I remember well how they scrambled for weeks to prepare for the crowds on Memorial Day weekend. So little up here is reminiscent of the 90s when I fell in love with Big Bear Lake.

Ron Tello Culley
I'm thinking about posting a Poll: "Was it worth it?"
It's a business report, gonna turn to tears, right?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
YARD SALE: HELPFUL HINTS

1) Shield the candles, crayons and Gummy Bears from the sun.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
2) Never offer a "Satisfaction Guarantee" on used bicycles.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
3) Wooden Nickels are good for kindling. Take them.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
4) If your are selling breakables, keep the Bull in the car.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
5) Never leave children in the hot car. Keep them on a short leash.
Buy a toy to shut 'em up!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
6) Disallow Street Racing near you.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
7) This is a CASH Business. You are not a Credit Manager.