Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2628889 times)

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
*snipe*

Talking about yard sales / swap meets

I went to a swap meet one Saturday and on the way home I saw a sign out the front of a pub
that said "Vodka cruisers 6 packs $10" ...so I thought the missus would like them , so , in I popped and bought a 6 pack

As I exited the pub car park onto the main drag , I noticed a cop car behind me , given I pulled out of a pub he decided to light me up and do a breathalizer ....
He asked me what I had been up to today ..
I said ive just been to the swap meet and got a 6 pack of vodka cruisers for the missus
He said "sounds like a fair swap to me"

:rofl:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
8) Have a Fire Hose on site in case your competition complains about your success.
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
9) Control "Small Talk". Don't reveal National Security Secrets. Ever.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
10) At the end of the day, spend your first $30 on pizza.
Tomorrow will be a challenge.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
11) Stay sober. Your buyers are probably drunk, but you need to be careful. They might want to negotiate that $1.00 item.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
12) Recruit "Security Personnel". It's a ruff world now.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
13) Report smee to Admin for
breaking in,
breaking up my flow.

:troll2: :mobbing: :smee!: :sniper:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
14) Keep a tarp handy in case foul weather pops-in unannounced.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Dont make me chop slap you .....biatch

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
You can't hurt me.

Your boat is too short.

And your Passport is wet.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
15) Sell smee at a drastic discount.
Go ahead, you can do it! I do it every chance I can. Life IS cheap.

:smee!:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
And... 16) Fuggit. Yer on yer own. Are we not Merchants?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
:wtf:

:notsmee:

:tello: "I blame smee for hiding Yibs from the Body Politic view."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

"I want a re-count! Tessa????"

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
There is only 1 Tessa

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
"Out of control" just duzzint quite say it.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
She just can't button it up

Bette Midler Ripped As ‘Massively Irresponsible’ for Telling People to ‘Come Armed’ to Possible NRA Convention Protest

https://resistthemainstream.org/bette-midler-hit-with-backlash-over-massively-irresponsible-comment-about-possible-nra-convention-protest/?utm_source=newsletter1

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Quote of the day

I wish this authoritarian urge to censor speech would die along with the Disinformation Governance Board.

— Sen. Rand Paul

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
So?

So ....no point recounting when only 1

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
U.S. Air Force Endangers Children In The Worst Way Possible
May 26, 2022

The United States Air Force has planned “Drag Queen Story Hour” on their military installation to celebrate Pride Month, according to original news reports.

“The US Air Force has a drag queen story hour for kids at their Ramstein AF Base Library, according to National File. “My tax dollars are being used by the MILITARY to sexualize children,” a source complained to National File.

https://wethepeopledaily.com/2022/05/26/u-s-air-force-endangers-children-in-the-worst-way-possible/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Seattle man, fed up with rampant crime, uses drone to recover stolen property

May 27, 2022 

One Seattle, Washington, resident angry over the lawlessness that continues to plague his hometown has decided to turn one of his hobbies into a crime-fighting apparatus.

What are the details?
Tony, a 39-year-old husband and father who recently had his car broken into and his trailer stolen, now uses his drone to help others recover their stolen property, KCPQ-TV reported.

"People who steal from other people I feel are some of the worst scum on the planet. I hate them," Tony told the news outlet in a recent interview. "If I can do anything to stop them, or help people who have been victims, I'd like to be a part of that."

Recent Seattle data shows that more than 2,000 cars have been stolen in the city since the start of the year, and other burglaries and thefts total more than 13,000.

Disgusted with the rampant crime, Tony began searching for ways to locate his own property. That's when he stumbled upon a helpful Facebook group called "PNW Stolen Cars," a forum where auto theft victims can share information about their stolen property in hopes of recovering it.

The group reportedly led Tony to an encampment underneath the First Avenue Bridge in Seattle's Georgetown neighborhood. The trash-filled area is apparently well known as a chop shop where people illegally deconstruct cars to sell their parts and homeless people use illicit drugs in plain sight.

"It's just a big open piece of land. It's completely taken over with trailers and cars and trash — lots of trash. Absolutely disgusting," Tony said after flying his drone over the area.

He said he grew suspicious when one time he "saw somebody walk around with a Sawzall and they were getting underneath a car" and noted that the encampment is filled with rows and rows of cars, many completely destroyed.

West Seattle man using drone to help recover stolen cars | FOX 13 Seattle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJD_DIQX0_M

What else?
Tony has since flown his drone over the area on multiple occasions in search of stolen property. He told KCPQ that he's already helped two people recover their vehicles.

"First one, they saw it, and unfortunately by the time they got down there with the cops, the car was completely destroyed," he told the outlet.

As for the second one, Tony recalled, "It got to be a little hairy. They were driving on the shoulder, then we got into some residential neighborhoods up in Burien, and they were going really fast and reckless."

Eventually the thieves ditched the car because they knew they were being monitored, and the rightful owners were able to find it later.

On another occasion, some of the thieves in the encampment noticed Tony's drone flying overhead. One took out what appeared to be a pistol and fired a shot, striking the drone less than an inch away from its lens. Fortunately, the weapon turned out to be just a BB gun.

Tony told KCPQ that he plans to continue searching the area and others like it with his drone and is willing to work with the Seattle Police Department to help crack down on car thefts.

"Unfortunately, just feels like the police have their hands tied behind their backs and you just can't do anything," he said. Just like Elko County, Nevada.

Anything else?
According to KIRO-TV, Seattle police have been aware of the encampment under First Avenue Bridge for months but have been unable to do much about it. Lame.

Jamie Housen, spokesperson for Mayor Bruce Harrell’s office, confirmed to the outlet that "over the last several months, the city has received complaints regarding a variety of issues in this area, including encampment obstructions, trash build-up, environmental impact and public safety."

Housen added that the Seattle Police Department is responsible for addressing any illegal activity in the area, which is jointly owned by the state and the city.

But according to Jim Fuda, director of Crime Stoppers Puget Sound, only so much can be done, given police staffing shortages.

"You can only do so much, with so many officers," Fuda said, noting that "auto theft has been lumped into general investigations unit with fraud, theft, those kind of property crimes."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/seattle-man-uses-drone-to-recover-stolen-property?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202022-05-27&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Medical Censorship
May 21, 2022

A February resolution entered in California’s state legislature gives broad powers to the state’s medical board to investigate and punish doctors whose advice and treatment during the pandemic varies from the “applicable standard of care.” This type of vague “disinformation” authority over physicians who dare to voice alternative options includes actions that can take away a medical license.

California’s attempt to reign in “misinformation” goes against everything a young physician should be taught in medical school. It’s important to be objective with regards to the current conventional wisdom and to question it when appropriate. If we didn’t have this freedom, medical progress wouldn’t move at the pace needed to meet today’s challenges. California wants to “cancel” a healthcare professional’s right to free thinking by creating a censor. Worse; a censor with the power to ruin careers.

If today’s practicing physicians in California fail to toe the conventional dogma, they will suffer the penalty. This is a risk young doctors, many with spouses and children to support, will be reluctant to take. They will feel forced to follow the straight and very narrow path, even if they believe that path to not be in their patients’ best interest.

Yes, some doctors may be incompetent, even negligent. Some may have opinions that aren’t supported by hard data. Indeed, nothing cures everything, and sweeping medical claims should be viewed with a skeptical eye. Scrutinize these practitioners and take action when necessary to keep patients safe. 

What’s going on in California, however, will have implications that are far-reaching. It’ll set a precedent for other state and national organizations. Before long, there will be one way to deal with a particular health issue (not just COVID) and one way only. If it doesn’t work, what are physicians to do? Shrug and walk away?

It’s already started. The Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) has just passed a “misinformation” policy recommending that its members crack down on errant physicians. The CEO of the organization has been quoted in the L.A. Times as saying: “…it’s incumbent upon physicians to keep up with what’s permissible, what’s approved, what’s authorized and what’s not.” The FSMB wants to expand its control  broadly across social media.

It appears that many media outlets actually welcome a 1984-style medical Ministry of Truth.  I don’t. I’m a retired physician who writes about strategies that might save lives in long-term disasters. In these situations, the caregiver’s options are limited due to a lack of a functioning medical infrastructure, so you have to be flexible and think outside the box. This means crossing into uncharted territory sometimes, but something is better than nothing. Theodore Roosevelt once said: “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

There’s more than one way to skin a cat or even treat an illness. Developing different ways to handle infections and injuries is the way medicine moves forward. Discouraging free thought in our healthcare providers is a mistake; the kind that, one day down the road, will cost us dearly.

Joe Alton MD

https://www.doomandbloom.net/medical-censorship/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Weird People At Garage Sales.
Josh Sneed

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Dee Levey
Admin

Alan Lee =
"NEWS YOU CANNOT USE, FROM A SOURCE YOU CANNOT TRUST"

Lee preys on passion. His nonsense is nothing more than deflection, drama,and narcissistic B/S.

LET'S BE CLEAR FOR A MOMENT SHALL WE...FACT is the recall of Alan Lee has NOTHING to do with the "initiative to limit short term rentals". Most ALL of us,even those like myself who make our living in the hospitality industry know there is a real problem with the over abundance of STR's and the problem needs to be addressed.

But Alan Lee will attempt to persuade/LIE/DIVIDE/DEFLECT in hopes of convincing folks that this is an "Us against Them" issue in order to keep his proponents in the dark😡Alan Lee is a master of deflection,his lack of ethics is disgusting. And to be CLEAR,Alan Lee created the "Citizens Initiative" group,although he continues to LIE and claim he did not🤣he sure as hell did,along with his ole' buddy Marta Grunsky,who jumped ship months ago...I know this for a fact because Alan Lee himself tried to get me to join them.
Lee is a pathetic,deceitful man. He is a bully,who is a master at playing the victim.
Folks better wake up and stop allowing this guy to divide our community.

ALAN LEE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT BIG BEAR LAKE OR THE CITIZENS INITIATIVE😡YOU ARE ALL  PAWNS IN HIS SICK TWISTED GAME.

While you are all busy fighting amongst your selves vacation licensing is being handed out like candy on a daily basis.
Perhaps it's time to focus people🤔

ALAN LEE IS TOXIC & DISHONEST..
The citizens initiative solves nothing. A short term rental cap is absolutely needed,but,sadly a day late and millions of dollars short.

A cap although necessary,will not matter at this point. Even if they could force all the vacation rentals to go back to full time rentals,NO ONE could afford the rent necessary to cover the new home owners ridiculously high mortgages. That my friends,is a FACT.
STOP ALLOWING ALAN LEE TO CREATE DIVISION IN OUR COMMUNITY. IT'S TIME TO FOCUS ON THE REAL ISSUE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE😢

Ron Tello Culley
Bring back KEELHAULING.
   :keelhaul:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
‘Guns Should Not Be In The Hands Of The Mentally Unstable,’ Says Senile Man With Nukes

May 27th, 2022
WASHINGTON, D.C.—A senile old man in Washington who has a deadly nuclear arsenal at his fingertips is calling for dangerous weapons to be taken out of the hands of the mentally unstable.

"Listen, folks, this shouldn't be difficult," said the yammering old geriatric to a duck in the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool. "The mentally unstable shouldn't have guns! It's dangerous! Think of what could happen, Jack! They could fire it blindly through their front door because they heard a noise, or leave it right out in the open where a Taliban terrorist could pick it up, or accidentally kill innocent people they thought were bad guys but turned out to be foreign aid workers!" The man then dove face-first into the pool because he thought he saw an ice cream cone there.

Many Democrats are warning of chaos and death if mentally unstable people such as themselves ever get their hands on a firearm. "It would be a disaster," said one Democratic strategist. "Think of putting weapons in the hands of people who can't even define what a 'woman' is! I shudder at the thought! Please disarm us immediately!"

"It's real simple," said the old man as he climbed out of the Reflecting Pool, disappointed to not have found any ice cream. "Guns, tanks, drones, nukes—all that stuff—we gotta take those away from people who aren't mentally fit!"

At publishing time, the man was on the run after taking an ice cream cone he mistook for a handgun out of the hands of a tourist.

https://babylonbee.com/news/guns-should-not-be-in-the-hands-of-the-mentally-unstable-says-senile-man-with-nukes

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
New Reports Show Uvalde Cops Did Nothing While Children Were Murdered

(RightIsRight.co) – With each passing hour, the truth leaking out about what the police did and did not do during the mass shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, paints a grim picture of inaction that almost certainly cost the lives of some of the 21 victims.

The world now knows that more than a dozen armed police officers stood outside the door to the classroom where the slaughter was occurring and made no attempt to enter the classroom for upwards of an hour.

All the while, several of the children in the classroom were calling 911 and begging for help. And parents of the children were outside begging the police to take action — even trying to get into the school themselves to rescue their children.

As Reason Magazine recounts in “Witnesses, Video Suggest Stunning Inaction From Uvalde Cops During School Shooting“:

“Video and witness accounts from outside Uvalde’s Robb Elementary School suggest local police officers not only failed to try and stop the shooter for an unconscionably long time but also actively prevented parents from trying to save their kids.

“The shooter—Salvador Ramos—was inside the school for 40 minutes or more while police stood around outside, the Associated Press reports. ‘Frustrated onlookers urged police officers to charge into the Texas elementary school,’ but the officers reportedly waited outside until a SWAT team was ready.” [emphasis added]

Further:

“Department of Public Safety Director Steve McCraw said somewhere between 40 minutes and an hour went by between the time Ramos encountered the school security officer and when he was killed by the tactical team that included Border Patrol agents.

“Over the course of those 40 minutes to an hour, Ramos barricaded himself inside a classroom and started shooting those within it. All of the children and teachers Ramos killed were in that one classroom.” [emphasis added]

The reality is that since the school shooting massacre at Columbine High School in Colorado on April 20, 1999, police have been trained to engage the shooter immediately. And, time after time, when police have done that in other mass shooting incidents, the shooter has been neutralized before the further loss of life. But, this week, in Uvalde, Texas, the police failed to engage the shooter for approximately one hour.

https://rightisright.co/new-reports-show-uvalde-cops-did-nothing-while-children-were-murdered/?utm_source=ewcp&utm_placement=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_content=RIRnewsletter

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Police inaction moves to center of Uvalde shooting probe. Here's what's known so far

Texas: Grief turns to anger over police response

The actions — or more notably, the inaction — of a school district police chief and other law enforcement officers moved swiftly to the center of the investigation into this week's shocking school shooting in Uvalde, Texas,

The delay in confronting the shooter — who was inside the school for more than an hour — could lead to discipline, lawsuits and even criminal charges against police.

The attack that left 19 children and two teachers dead in a fourth grade classroom was the nation's deadliest school shooting in nearly a decade, and for three days police offered a confusing and sometimes contradictory timeline that drew public anger and frustration.

By Friday, authorities acknowledged that students and teachers repeatedly begged 911 operators for help while the police chief told more than a dozen officers to wait in a hallway at Robb Elementary School. Officials said he believed that the suspect was barricaded inside adjoining classrooms and that there was no longer an active attack.

The chief's decision — and the officers' apparent willingness to follow his directives against established active-shooter protocols — prompted questions about whether more lives were lost because officers did not act faster to stop the gunman, and who should be held responsible.

"In these cases, I think the court of public opinion is far worse than any court of law or police department administrative trial," said Joe Giacalone, a retired New York police sergeant. "This has been handled so terribly on so many levels, there will be a sacrificial lamb here or there."

As the gunman fired at students, law enforcement officers from other agencies urged the school police chief to let them move in because children were in danger, two law enforcement officials said.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they had not been authorized to talk publicly about the investigation.

One of the officials said audio recordings from the scene capture officers from other agencies telling the school police chief that the shooter was still active and that the priority was to stop him. But it wasn't clear why the school chief ignored their warnings.

Timeline
11:27 a.m. — Video footage shows a teacher at Robb Elementary propping open an exterior door. Ramos reportedly entered through this door.

11:28 a.m. — Ramos’ vehicle crashes near the school. A teacher ran back to a classroom to get a phone and came back to the door, allowing it to remain open. Two men, at a nearby funeral home, made their way to the crash scene where they saw Ramos exit the vehicle from the passenger side with a gun and backpack. The witnesses reportedly began running and Ramos tried shooting at them.

11:30 a.m. — 911 receives a phone call that there was a man who crashed his vehicle and has a gun.

11:31 a.m. — Ramos “reaches the last row of vehicles in the school parking lot,” McCraw said. The 18-year-old began shooting at the school, while police responded to the funeral home. McCraw adds that previous statements that officers confronted Ramos were inaccurate, and that an officer who heard the 911 call “drove immediately to the area he thought was the man with the gun, to the back of the school, which turned out to be a teacher.” McCraw said the officer drove by the suspect, who was “hunkered down behind a vehicle.”

11:32 a.m. — Ramos fires multiple shots at the school from outside, then enters the building.

11:33 a.m. — Ramos begins shooting in a classroom. McCraw says audio evidence from video footage shows Ramos shooting over 100 rounds.

11:35 a.m. — Three officers enter the school through the same doors that Ramos reportedly entered. Later, four more officers joined. The initial three officers were shot at, and some were grazed by bullets. Ramos shut the door to the classroom.

11:37 a.m. — Over 16 rounds are fired.

11:51 a.m. — More police begin to arrive.

12:03 p.m. — As many as 19 police officers were in the hallway outside the classroom. McCraw said they believed the active shooter situation had transitioned into a barricaded person call. A female caller dialed 911 from the classroom. The length of the call was less than 90 seconds. She said her name and said she was in classroom 112.

12:10 p.m. — The caller tells 911 that multiple people were dead.

12:13 p.m. — The female calls 911 again.

12:15 p.m. — More technicians arrive with shields.

12:16 p.m. — Female calls 911 again, adding that eight to nine students are still alive.

12:19 p.m. — Another person, in room 111 called 911. “She hung up when another student told her to hang up,” McCraw said.

12:21 p.m. — Suspect fires more shots at the door. Law enforcement moved down the hallway. A 911 call also captured three shots being fired.

12:36 p.m. — Another 911 call lasted for 21 seconds. The caller, a student, stayed on the line quietly. “She told 911 that he shot the door,” McCraw said, adding that the student asked 911 to “please send the police now.”

12:46 p.m. — Student tells 911 she can hear police next door.

12:50 p.m. — Officers breach the door using keys obtained from a janitor and kill the suspect.

12:51 p.m. — The 911 call was “loud” and “sounded like officers were moving children out of the room,” McCraw said.

https://elkodaily.com/news/national/police-inaction-moves-to-center-of-uvalde-shooting-probe-heres-whats-known-so-far/article_8ba5c2b5-e834-508e-a57b-71ee88a14523.html?utm_source=elkodaily.com&utm_campaign=%2Fnewsletter-templates%2Fnews-alert&utm_medium=PostUp&utm_content=e4a4812231d872a7e2c7ea84cad06266d2824230

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Videos Surface Showing Parents Pleading With Cops To Take Down Uvalde Shooter While He Was Inside Classroom For Up To An Hour

MAY 26, 2022

Anger is mounting as videos have surfaced showing police officers fighting with parents who were begging them to go in and stop the shooter at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas.

Some reports indicate the shooter may have been inside, where 19 children were murdered, for up to an hour.

The killer, according to multiple reports, arrived at the school at about 11:30 a.m. Tuesday morning after crashing his truck. It’s been reported that a school resource officer was on the scene but was unable to prevent him from entering the school. There is some debate as to whether the two exchanged gunfire.

At 11:43, the elementary school posted on Facebook about a lockdown due to gunshots in the area, prompting parents to start arriving at the scene. They posted again at 12:17 p.m. about an active shooter on campus.

A border patrol agent was eventually able to get inside and the killer was taken down at 1:06.

Details are still quite unclear, but reportedly the gunman had barricaded himself inside a single classroom where all of the victims were found. Steve McGraw, the Texas Department of Public Safety Director, indicates the gunman could have been in the school for 40 minutes to an hour.

Part of the problem, according to sources who spoke to the Daily Mail, is that police were unable to break into the classroom and waited for a staff member to open the door with a key.

Witnesses said they begged for police officers outside of Robb Elementary to do something to save their children.

Juan Carranza, a witness at the scene, told the Associated Press he heard a woman shout to officers, “Go in there! Go in there!”

Javier Cazares, whose daughter Jacklyn was killed in the attack, said he suggested to others outside, “Let’s just rush in because the cops aren’t doing anything like they are supposed to.”

Indeed, a video posted online, which appears to show the scene, shows people yelling and screaming as police push people back from the perimeter. Some appear to have been tackled to the ground.

It is a heartbreaking clip to watch knowing what is taking place behind these officers.

“They were unprepared,” Cazares said.

If you’re a police officer unprepared for a school shooting, perhaps it’s time to find a new line of work.

Another video shows anxious parents pleading with police officers to go into the school and stop the carnage.

One individual can be heard shouting, “Y’all keep fighting with us, go fight that mfer!”

The Wall Street Journal published an incredible, almost unbelievable anecdote.

Mother Angeli Rose Gomez had to drive 40 miles to reach the school after learning of the lockdown. Once there, she was put into handcuffs.

After being released, she jumped the fence, ran into the school herself, and fled with her children.

The footage is reminiscent of Broward County Sheriff’s Deputy Scot Peterson who, during the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High shooting in 2018 in Parkland, Florida, which claimed the lives of 17 students, hid outside.

Peterson has since been charged with negligence and child neglect. He was released on bail and the trial is scheduled for this fall.

Peterson’s defense attorney, Mark Eiglarsh, told the Miami Herald, “Most law enforcement officers are dedicated and well-intended, doing the best they can with the limited information they have while encountering the most extreme and stressful of situations.”

“The court of public opinion is unfortunately so quick to judge and assess blame to responding officers who are operating with the best of intentions on behalf of the public that they serve,” he added.

Yes, a rush to judgment is in nobody’s interest, but the videos in both Peterson’s case and the Uvalde police case are pretty damning.

Peterson was labeled a “coward” by then-President Trump after his story emerged.

“That’s a case where somebody was outside, they’re trained, they didn’t act properly or under pressure or they were a coward,” Trump said.

And here we are again, with police standing outside an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas.

I have family members that are in law enforcement and I fully understand protocol and such, but those parents in the above video were willing to risk their lives to save their babies. Why weren’t the cops?

There is no excuse. If you have a shield on your chest and you hear gunshots going off in an elementary school, then you need to act. And if your superiors are telling you to stand outside and wait while children are dying, then rip that shield off and do what you have to do.

Some of those parents may have died trying – But I’m not aware of anybody that wouldn’t have rather died trying to save their child’s life than stand around and let some monster take it instead.

Texas officials have launched an investigation into the Uvalde police response to the shooting.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/videos-surface-showing-parents-pleading-with-cops-to-take-down-uvalde-shooter-while-he-was-inside-classroom-for-up-to-an-hour/?utm_campaign=TPI05282022SATICYMI&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&source=TPICI

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Doctor Confirms Unprecedented Miscarriage Rates In America Post-Vaccine
Last updated May 19, 2022

So far in 2022, we’ve heard from fertility doctors in Australia, Canada and the UK who have said the COVID shots are causing massive amounts of miscarriages among women. (Or “people with cervixes” as the New York Times likes to call them now.) But so far, we haven’t heard from any doctors who have been willing to declare that this is happening in the US on a mass scale. Until now.

Dr. James Thorp is a board-certified physician in obstetrics and gynecology who has been practicing medicine for close to 30 years now. In his practice, he sees between 6,000 and 7,000 women every year who are having difficult pregnancies. So, he knows a lot about his chosen field. Dr. Thorp told the Epoch Times this week that the miscarriages and fetal deaths caused by the COVID shots are absolutely happening in America right now.

Thorp says:

“I’ve seen many, many, many complications in pregnant women, in moms and in fetuses, in children, offspring, fetal death, miscarriage, death of the fetus inside the mom. What I’ve seen in the last two years is unprecedented.”

Back in January, Pfizer was ordered by a court to release more than 450,000 pages of documentation on exactly what happened to people receiving COVID shots between December 2020 and the end of February 2021. The vaccine rollout, in other words.

So far, Pfizer has only released 10,000 pages, but they’ve been a goldmine. Buried within those pages was the proof that 1,223 Americans died during the vaccine rollout, and 42,086 adverse events occurred as a result of the shots. 274 of those adverse events happened in pregnant women, and 75 of those were classified as “serious” adverse events.

The serious events included spontaneous abortions, premature membrane ruptures, and fetal deaths, among other things. Dr. Thorp points out that Pfizer redacted a key piece of information that could have told us a lot of additional information about these pregnancy complications and deaths.

The women who had bad reactions to the shots didn’t all get vaccinated on December 1, 2020. Their vaccinations were spread out over a period of eight weeks. So, it’s a key point. Pfizer redacted the number of vaccines that had been shipped worldwide at the start of December 2020.

“Why did they redact that?” asked Dr. Thorp. “That would have been unbelievable information that would give you the exact numerator and denominator.”

I… have a theory! Maybe it’s because, oh… I don’t know… possibly… because Big Pharma and public health officials and politicians lied to us about every single thing since the start of the pandemic, and now Pfizer is hiding something from the public? Maybe?

They had a court order to turn over all the documents, but only turned over 2% of the documents so far. And in those 2%, they redacted the most interesting piece of data that would have revealed the rate at which the shots are harming pregnant women and killing their babies. It seems like that would be an important thing for the public to know – especially women – since it could have a very big impact on their pregnancies.

Big Pharma has known since at least 2012 that the lipid nanoparticles in mRNA vaccines accumulate in the ovaries. It happened in rodents during animal trials of the technology way back then. The rodents suffered complications during pregnancies and fetal death. And in every single rodent, they found that the lipid nanoparticles had accumulated in the ovaries. Every one!

Did they think for some reason that there would be a different outcome when administering mRNA shots to humans? We don’t know. Because again, Pfizer is not complying with a court order to turn over all those documents.

Dr. Thorp’s theory is that the lipid nanoparticles that are transporting mRNA to the ovaries is what’s causing all the miscarriages and fetal deaths. Since women have a limited number of eggs in the ovaries, getting injected with a Pfizer shot would therefore be like exposing all of a woman’s eggs to a “disastrous toxic lipid nanoparticle.”

If Dr. Thorp is correct, these vaccinated women have had their eggs destroyed by the very shots that the medical authorities claimed they needed. Not only are they losing their babies because they got vaccinated, but those same women will probably never be able to carry a baby to full term now. But, hey, at least they’re totally protected from COVID, right?

https://www.conservativeworldnews.com/doctor-confirms-unprecedented-miscarriage-rates-in-america-post-vaccine/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Meanwhile in Big Bear...

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Bensweather.com Forecast Updated: Saturday, May 28 @ 08:18pm

A trough of low pressure will move inland across the Pacific Northwest through this weekend generating gusty west winds and cooler temperatures, otherwise fair. Expect mostly sunny skies today as highs top out in the upper 60's. Locally windy with west to southwest winds 10-20 mph at times with gusts to 25 mph possible. Continued breezy and a little cooler tomorrow and Memorial Day as highs drop into the lower to mid-60's. Overnight lows could also be a little chilly as temps drop down around freezing. Westerly winds also gusting to around 30 mph at times through tomorrow, decreasing Monday. This trough will slide east Tuesday making way for upper-level ridging, leading to warmer temperatures by midweek with dry weather ahead.

Not the best of Yard Sale weather. But then again, the economy is worse for them.
Stand by for further reports.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
A side note:

The New Guy here has folks in Oz.
I spoke with one of them.

I asked if they ever heard of Ingrid.

Nope, never did.

Seems like Tessa is not the Rock Star of Opera that her hype says she is.

Sorry Darlin.

Truth can be troubling in any Career.

BTW: I spoke Strine. SCORE!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Free Speech is Under Attack By a New Enemy

Sadly, free speech (and the First Amendment at large) remains under very serious attack in the United States.

The Democrat Party is working to brand free speech as “hate speech,” “misinformation,” or “disinformation.” With this argument, it’s been said that any speech that’s perceived to fall into one of these three categories must not be allowed.

However, with leftists deeming themselves as the arbiters of what’s “hateful” or inaccurate, anyone who is not firmly on the side of Democrats is not getting a fair shake.

Earlier this year, Democrats viciously went after Spotify podcaster Joe Rogan, demanding for his episodes to be pulled from the platform. The left didn’t succeed in this regard; however, its activists are still not giving up.

Recent comments made by World Economic Forum (WEF) members shine a clear light on Democrats’ idealized version of speech allowed in America.

A Dystopian Outlook on Free Speech
During a recent Press Freedom panel, WEF members made no bones about their desire to restructure free speech.

According to officials of the organization, social media sites need to have algorithms that are programmed to boost content that comes from approved journalists.

Of course, this goes hand in hand with the campaign left-wingers have waged against their versions of “misinformation” and “disinformation.”

https://twitter.com/AsherPosts/status/1530225014150135809

The Press Freedom panel didn’t stop there, though. Later, WEF members endorsed free speech online being “recalibrated” so that individuals are free of “violence” online. This, too, aligns with certain left-wing views that have said certain forms of speech are “violence.”

These remarks from the WEF mirror statements made by former President Obama several weeks ago. When the 44th president spoke at Stanford University, he clearly argued that free speech rights are not pertinent to social media.

Meanwhile, the current White House is also on record, endorsing higher levels of regulation and censorship on social media.

Strong Warning Signs For Americans
The comments of WEF members have since spread across social media like wildfire. This led to many people sounding the alarm about what’s to come if these people get their way.

https://twitter.com/justleighanna/status/1530165416617811971

Coincidentally, these latest endorsements of the restructuring of permitted speech come months after the president himself called for a New World Order.

Of course, concerns about these latest developments have been waved aside by people who support cracking down on First Amendment rights and, by extension, the United Constitution itself.

As Americans with a Brain, we need to resist, fight back and prevail or all is lost.

https://thecongressionalinsider.com/free-speech-is-under-attack-by-a-new-enemy/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Tucker Condemns Response to Uvalde Shooting:
‘There’s Only So Much BS You Can Take’

Fox News host Tucker Carlson condemned law enforcement for their response ?— or lack thereof ?— to the mass shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas.

Police response to the horrific tragedy is being scrutinized after it was revealed that the gunman, Salvador Ramos, reportedly was able to barricade himself inside of the building for 30-60 minutes before law enforcement entered the fourth-grade classroom and eliminated the threat. Ramos also fired shots outside of the school for approximately 12 minutes prior to entering the building, according to comments made by Texas Department of Security regional director Victor Escalon during a press conference on Thursday.

During Thursday’s episode of “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Carlson asserted that government officials had “ignored the facts” and “lied” to the American people about what had occurred leading up to and during the mass shooting.

Echoing the sentiments of many Americans, the Fox News host then raised questions as to why it “took so long” for law enforcement to respond to gunfire outside of the school.

“Why did that take so long? That is a fair question, in fact it’s a critical question. Even at the Parkland school shooting when police staged outside as students were being murdered, police wound up inside the building 11 minutes after the shooter,” Carlson said. “But in this case, it was 16 minutes. Why was that? We have a right to know. But today, the police wouldn’t say.”

The Fox News host then played a clip of the press conference held by Escalon, in which he was pressed as to why it took so long for law enforcement to enter the school. He responded by claiming that the department did not have all of the background information to answer that question.

Reacting to the clip, Carlson said though it is difficult to account for everything that happens in a situation like this, officials should be able to answer some questions, including whether there were armed security guards present at the time of the incident.

“You would know right away if it happened or it didn’t,” he said. “It didn’t happen, but they said it did happen. That’s a lie. Why did they lie?”

Carlson then played another video of Escalon, this time claiming that officers were waiting for backup because they needed crisis “negotiators” and the proper equipment to exchange with the shooter.

“No matter how pro-law enforcement you are, and we are, there’s only so much B.S. you can take in the face of a tragedy like this,” the Fox News host said. “We’re waiting for specialized equipment? You have an 18-year-old with a firearm and little kids being killed. What kind of specialty equipment do you need? And negotiators, really? As children are being murdered?”

Carlson then went on to point out various pieces of misinformation reported by the media that initially came from law enforcement sources.

“So, two days after this massacre, authorities are slowly admitting that everything they told us was in fact, untrue. There was no school resource officer, they’re not even sure how the door was barricaded,” he said.

It was initially reported by police officials that Ramos had confronted an armed school resource officer upon entering the school, but Escalon revealed during the press conference that those reports were untrue and that a door appeared to be unlocked.

“It was reported that a school district police officer confronted the suspect that was making entry. Not accurate,” Escalon said. “He walked in unobstructed initially. So, from the grandmother’s house to the bar ditch, to the school, into the school, he was not confronted by anybody, to clear the record on that.”

Beyond mere incompetence and outright failure to act, police also tackled, pepper-sprayed and handcuffed parents who attempted to enter the building to rescue their children while they were too cowardly to do so themselves. One mother, Angeli Rose Gomez, was able to break free from the police and make her way into the school and rescue her two children.

https://redstateofminddaily.com/tucker-condemns-response-to-uvalde-shooting-theres-only-so-much-bs-you-can-take/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
A Solution or an Issue?

The school shooting in Texas was awful, just absolutely horrific. These acts of evil are always gut-wrenching and exacerbated by overheated political rhetoric. The public demands Congress just do something. Republicans scream that Democrats want to take guns away. Democrats scream that Republicans are OK with kids dying. The GOP is closer to the truth. The media sides with the Democrats.

The reality is any measure needs 60 votes to get through the United States Senate. Democrats tend to go immediately for gun control. That will not pass the Senate. Gun control restrictions cannot get 60 votes. Democrats use that as a rallying cry to argue against the filibuster and an expanded Democrat Senate to scrap the filibuster.

Do Democrats want the issue, or do they want a solution? It almost seems that Democrats screaming about Republicans wanting kids to die is projection because Democrats rush in while bodies are still warm to vilify their opponents, attack them for offering thoughts and prayers, and then offer their own empty platitudes and empty solutions.

The bottom line is gun control will not pass the Senate. So, do Democrats want more dead kids or do they want to join Republicans in making some progress? There is no panacea here. Guns will not be confiscated because of the Second Amendment. Guns will not be banned for the same reason. Restrictions more often than not will not stop a school shooter even if this school shooter might have been stopped or deterred. The shooter at Sandy Hook Elementary School murdered his mother and used her guns.

In Uvalde, Texas, a school officer was armed, but there are lingering questions about how quickly he responded to the shooter. The Left is screaming that the good guy with the gun did not stop the bad guy with the gun, so we need to take all the guns. There are questions about timeliness of the response. There is no question gun confiscation will not enter American law.

Using one failure to suggest we should abandon efforts to provide officers at all schools seems foolish. That could get 60 votes in the Senate. Providing a well-trained public servant in schools would more likely than not serve as a deterrent. It might not stop all cases but could stop many. Why let perfect be the enemy of the good?

Republicans and Democrats may yet find some common ground on mental health reform. Overwhelmingly, these shooters suffer from mental health issues. The gun genie is out of the bottle and will not be contained. But well-armed retired veterans at schools would be better than waiting for the police to show up. It appears the shooter in Uvalde was in the school for most of an hour.

What about fortifying school doors? Provide one entry and ample exits. Control access to the building with security doors that can be opened only from the inside in case of emergency. Congress loves to spend on infrastructure. Democrats could get bipartisan support for school upgrades.

The voters clamor for Congress to do something. I suspect Congress will do very little and most of what I have suggested will not get done. Democrats need an issue to campaign on. They would prefer no solution so they can run on gun violence over getting a solution that forces them back to defending President Joe Biden's economic record.

Reality will soon dawn on Democrats. Running against former President Donald Trump, Jan. 6, the Supreme Court or shootings will not save them from inflation, high gas prices, empty store shelves and high grocery bills. They might as well find common ground with Republicans and work to upgrade schools and their security before students return in the fall.

Expand school safety personnel, recruit retired veterans, expand school counselor programs and upgrade school building security. Those are doable. Gun control is not because of the filibuster. If the urge is to do something, these can pass. But I suspect the urge is stronger to use the issue to vilify Republicans. This is chiefly why Washington is broken. The incentives are to hold power, not to use that power to pass doable things.

https://rightandfree.com/news/2022/05/27/a-solution-or-an-issue?utm_medium=email&utm_source=news&seyid=3878

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Democrats’ Exploitation of Uvalde Mass Shooting Sinks to New Low

Rahm Emanuel once famously said, “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.” What he meant by that is that you can use the emotion of tragedy to move people to act on issues you care about. Former President Barack Obama and Texas Gubernatorial candidate Beto O’Rourke show how you can take that advice way too far. Obama decided to turn the school shooting into a springboard to talk about the anniversary of George Floyd.

The callousness of Obama discarding the slain children immediately so he can push forward his own preferred agenda is staggering. Much like the Clintons, there is no middle ground with Obama. Everyone has decided on where they stand with respect to the former president. However, even some of his staunchest supporters will agree this is a legacy damaging Tweet.

For his part, Beto O’Rourke took his shameless act on the road. O’Rourke crashed Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s press conference about the tragedy. With members of the slain children’s family in attendance, O’Rourke screamed at the assembled officials claiming they would do nothing about gun violence. He was rightfully castigated by most of the people in attendance as he left. O’Rourke then held his own press conference outside, showing all observers he has zero ability to read the room.

As Obama fades into obscurity, and O’Rourke shows how good he is at losing elections, the Democratic party is about to suffer generational losses in upcoming elections. An unbelievable 72% of the country thinks things are moving in the wrong direction. Instead of trying to alter their message to be more in alignment with most voters, expect them to double down on the accusations of systemic racism and blame the country for their losses.

Politicians that are willing to turn any tragedy into a talking point to further the cause cannot be trusted with the future of the country because their only concern is power. Serving people and communities is far down the list of priorities. As inflation and uncertainty grip the nation, the American people want results, not people willing to sacrifice everything for politics.

https://americanwatchdog.com/democrats-exploitation-of-uvalde-mass-shooting-sinks-to-new-low/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Border Patrol agents defied orders, stormed in to kill gunman after local cops wouldn’t act, details revealed
May 28, 2022

As an official timeline coalesces in tandem with relayed instructions on scene outside the Texas elementary school Tuesday, federal officers are now detailing how they had defied orders considered to be the “wrong decision.”

When the 18-year-old suspect first arrived at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, TX at 11:28 a.m., responders from various law enforcement agencies in the surrounding area answered the call. As previously reported, members of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) border patrol tactical unit BORTAC were delayed in entering the building after being told the situation had “transitioned from an active shooter to a barricaded subject.”

That call was made by Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District chief of police Pete Arredondo who further instructed officers on the scene to delay entry into the building and await backup and tactical equipment.

Now, two senior federal law enforcement officers told NBC News that after 30 minutes of heeding Arredondo’s instructions, they would no longer wait.

Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) Director Steven McCraw had explained, “The on-scene commander at that time believed it had transitioned from an active shooter to a barricaded subject. Obviously, based upon the information we have, children in that classroom were at risk and it was in fact still an active shooter… It was the wrong decision. Period.”

The BORTAC team allowed roughly 30 minutes to go by before making the decision to defy Arredondo, enter the building, and form up in the hallway outside the classroom where the suspect was said to have been barricaded in. When the classroom was breached, an official from CBP explained to The Washington Post that the suspect stepped out of a closet and began firing at the agents who returned fire and eliminated the threat.

McCraw went on to tell NBC News, “From the benefit of hindsight where I’m sitting now, of course, it was not the right decision. It was a wrong decision. Period. There was no excuse for that. There were plenty of officers to do what needed to be done, with one exception, is that the incident commander inside believed he needed more equipment and more officers to do a tactical breach at that time.”

In the wake of the murder of 19 children and two teachers, the inaction of Arredondo was further criticized when Texas DPS Lt. Chris Olivarez defended the delay over concerns for the safety of the officers. Olivarez had said, “At that point, if they proceeded any further not knowing where the suspect was at, they could have been shot, they could have been killed, and at that point that gunman would have had an opportunity to kill other people inside that school.”

As one official went on to explain to The Washington Post of reaction from officers, “They have not told me they were frustrated. But they told me it was hard to discern who was in charge.”

Texas Monthly reported:

The agents immediately responded, arriving at the school just before noon. Bortac (Border Patrol Tactical Unit) is CBP’s’s paramilitary force, an elite group of agents trained to exchange gunfire with cartels. Border Patrol agents not in the SWAT unit also rushed to the school, for more personal reasons: their own children were in the building.

[…]

According to the CBP official, three Bortac agents engaged the shooter in gunfire — with one holding a shield — after entering Robb Elementary along with local and state law-enforcement officers. One Bortac agent was wounded, but not critically. The CBP official told Texas Monthly that it’s “unclear which bullet from which gun” struck the shooter and killed him.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/28/border-patrol-agents-defied-orders-stormed-in-to-kill-gunman-after-local-cops-wouldnt-act-details-revealed-1243425/?utm_campaign=bizpac&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get%20Response&utm_term=EMAIL