Author Topic: DYLAN ROUNDS: A Tello Files Special Edition  (Read 79774 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: DYLAN ROUNDS: A Tello Files Special Edition
« Reply #400 on: September 07, 2022, 01:23:58 PM »
Mandy Hedler-Collins
I am not sure how expensive your taxes are. Have you thought about selling it?

Ron Tello Culley
No sale. $1K taxes due now.

Ron Tello Culley
I have no legit income

Mandy Hedler-Collins
Yikes that’s some change . I thought you could make payment arrangements? Times are hard and. I know. Money is short for folks .

Ron Tello Culley
Yeah, I'm behind on payments. Tab stacks up over a year.

Ron Tello Culley
I got a crazy idea: make my house a Museum of The Lost. I know it's sleazy, but more distinguished than the Media Vultures.

Ron Tello Culley
They depend on Dylan staying missing cuz they're making BANK on the frenzy. I want them to pay my taxes. Because I am asking them to.

They talk smack about me and my House...let them put their money where my House is!

Mandy Hedler-Collins
That's not cool. I’m sorry you are going through this . Could you rent for some income ?

Ron Tello Culley
In light that Montello is now SPOOKY, the prospects of commerce are slim. I hear all sorts of reports. Not a good time to be a shop owner in Montello. But I like your suggestion, for sure. Cool?

"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #401 on: September 07, 2022, 02:03:26 PM »
Ron Tello Culley
Things are just rotten all over. Even the Paradise I live in is on fire.

Mandy Hedler-Collins
yes I agree with you.

Ron Tello Culley
Right then. So, would you care to join me in End Of The World Dance? Slow Dance, I carry a walking cane.

Mandy Hedler-Collins
you have quite the wit!

Ron Tello Culley
*takes a bow*

:bowboy:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #402 on: September 07, 2022, 02:07:13 PM »
Re-run Post.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #403 on: September 07, 2022, 02:37:32 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #404 on: September 08, 2022, 03:48:24 PM »

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #405 on: September 08, 2022, 05:14:50 PM »
Make it a bed and breakfast...?

Make it a meeting place for a group willing to pay for a venue where they can chew the fat and save the world?
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #406 on: September 08, 2022, 05:24:21 PM »
Already did that.

It was a Den of Iniquity.

Another financial fail.

Fat Chewing goes on in the Saloon.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #407 on: September 08, 2022, 06:46:03 PM »
Brothel ?

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #408 on: September 08, 2022, 08:02:48 PM »
He'd probably get booked for running a red light.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #409 on: September 09, 2022, 02:16:24 AM »
FIND DYLAN ROUNDS 🚨(Official)
Public group
 ·
25.7K following

Candice Cooley
Admin
Here was my first contact with Sheriff Potter as his wife Jackie Potter proceeded to tell me information on Dylan’s case that I didn’t know. She also lectured me about the negative Facebook post towards https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069247537764, you decide from the pictures. We are not looking for a political stance nor attacking anyone, this is how the whole department has treated Dylan’s case. This picture is just one example of what we have been going through. We as family just want see Dylan’s case finally go forward, we have so much including recorded phone conversations to release if we need to. We need #finddylanrounds #justicefordylan

Janet Johnson
Jackie Potter shouldn't even be in the equation. How many law officers take their wife's to speak for them. This is infuriating. Very unprofessional!
ReplyShare13m
Kathy Funderburk
That's a shame
ReplyShare16m
Doreen McDaniel
This group is not here to help find this young man. What a shame.💔
It’s a group of people being bullies and throwing blame!
I’m no longer interested in sharing posts or in trying to spread the word that there’s a young man missing.
Shame on you all!
ReplyShare1h
Adrienne McKinley
Doreen McDaniel , shame on you for supporting a crooked law enforcement that shares classified investigation results with their spouse and has her act as their spokesperson.
ReplyShare27m
Gina Milligan
Doreen McDaniel Not being bullies, not throwing out blame. Following the facts presented by, and the actions of the BECSO.
There hasn't been an "official" update from the sheriff's department since July 7th, two full months. Even though they've told the parents there would be. Multiple media agencies have reached out to the department for updates and official comments. *crickets
Except seeing the BECSO "Posse" going out on a memorial ride and then showing up to the county fair.
Its not called bullying, its called being held accountable. Big difference.
ReplyShare24mEdited
Trisha Lynn
I did look over their Facebook page, and am curious what was negative that was said by anyone towards their department? And unless the wife is also a deputy or county law enforcement official, get off it and keep your thoughts to yourself, you have no place in the investigation except to help look for and find a missing loved one and in this case that is Dylan Rounds, her thoughts and opinions are useless, how about some compassion and brotherly love for what this family is going through! 🌻🌻🌻
ReplyShare39m
Adrienne McKinley
Trisha Lynn , 💯
ReplyShare28m
Missing In America Network
Admin
The point is that you should NOT have been given information the family was not given if you are not employed by the sheriff’s office. The point is not about you.
May be an image of text that says 'Jackie Potter Diane Mulcahy I never revealed classified information. Ever... 3h Like Reply 1'
ReplyShare4h
Gina Milligan
Missing In America Network Utah Code: Chapter 16: 67-16-3 ( 8 ) and 67-16-4 (a)
ReplyShare1hEdited
Adrienne McKinley
Missing In America Network , this is a very crooked law enforcement agency. His wife is on a crime scene investigation with him and contacting victims? I think the agency needs investigated. I am positive abuse of public funds will come to light also.
ReplyShare42m
Jackie Potter
Why am I being attacked? I reached out to Candice as a concerned supportive mom. Why aren’t other moms being attacked and harassed? Yes I’m married to the Sheriff,
Yes I worked for BESO and have been retired for years. Yes, I want to find Dylan. I worked this desert for 15 years. I know it better than most people. My heart hurts for this family. Please stop harassing me. It’s not helpful in finding Dylan and I thought that’s what this page is all about.
ReplyShare11h
Candice Cooley
Author
Admin
Jackie Potter no one reached out to Justin or myself until the interview on June 11th with Fox News. You then reached to me not, the Sheriff of BECSO and ironically you Jackie Potter arranged the meeting not the sheriff.
ReplyShare11h
Candice Cooley
Author
Admin
Jackie Potter so I guess you speak for the department to arrange the meetings…..
ReplyShare11h
Maureen Hadden
I agree Candice this case need to moved on to the FBI, that sheriff department needs to release his case to them, i personally don't trust them in any way , may you get answers and justice for your son , i said my prayers this morning for him.
ReplyShare45mEdited
Rob Harrington
Been following this from the beginning and if everyone cannot see that the LE is involved, they are blind. Dylan found out or knew things that were going on and well we see what happened. If someone isn't going to be found who better to hide them then LE. Just my option.
ReplyShare3h
Mary Orth LaTorre
Rob Harrington , my thoughts exactly
ReplyShare2h
Rob Harrington
Thanks Mary very sad a young guy had to be put in with a den of vipers.
ReplyShare2h
Mike Webb
The sheriff's department im sure is stretched thin..they have nothing invested in this. It's not one of there own family members...not saying that they are not trying but. They are only going so far...it's going to be up to your friends and family putting in endless hours and great amounts of money...my family experienced this in 1989....33 years later we are still looking.....
ReplyShare1h
Heather Williams
Who is she to lecture anyone. Maybe she did this to dylan? I mean why else is she involving herself in business thats not of her concern
ReplyShare1h
Joyce Bradshaw-Dollar
They have done nothing to redeem themselves from looking like dirty cops with something to cover up. Keep squeeking the wheels Candice Cooley we are still praying and keeping hope for Dylan
ReplyShare1h
Amy McFarland
This has been a fiasco right from the beginning! The LE's behavior is nothing new. They will do whatever it takes to keep anyone from learning the truth. Jackie is just another means to keep the truth hidden, whether knowingly or not. I'm so sorry that the family is being played, hoping that eventually this will die down and go away! Not a chance! #BringDylanHome #DoTheRightThing
ReplyShare1h
JourneyElisha Biorn
Botched investigation botched sheriff’s office!! Clearly Box elder is in over their heads. Send this case to the FBI
ReplyShare1h
Frances Francene
First off not trying to be rude. All I know is my brother was a deputy, then Deputy County Coroner/ Investigator, then Under Sheriff. He was on many cases and he wouldn't tell me anything about an open case. I said why won't you tell me I'm your sister I won't say anything. He said your the worst person to tell. So don't think I don't back the blue with my brother having his whole life in law enforcement. This though is unethical. This should have been a meeting behind closed doors. I think you could be a great help since you've known the desert for 15 years yes. This though is not your role. As a mom, you can understand why they don't want to be those parents sitting around waiting and 6 mos has gone by, then a year, then two years, then 5 years with no Dylan. Box Elder don't let that happen. They just aren't going to be those parents. They will fight for justice for Dylan and for him to be found.
ReplyShare1hEdited
Doreen McDaniel
Why not get the national media involved?
Instead of asking the local police to get the FBI involved, get the media involved and it will leave them no choice but to ask the FBI.
The only thing is … the attacks toward the local police will not be taken seriously until the media sees that they aren’t doing their job on their own.
Give the national media honey and the working bees will start doing their job.
ReplyShare1h
Ron Tello Culley
Doreen McDaniel Well said!
ReplyShare7m
Write a public reply…

Adrienne McKinley
Small town law enforcement is the most crooked form of law enforcement you can find. They will always will be.
ReplyShare2h
Danielle Cooley Hampton
Adrienne McKinley we are finding this out the hard way.
ReplyShare2h
Adrienne McKinley
Danielle Cooley Hampton , growing up in Butte and Custer County area, I can attest this is 💯 true. Your family will find no help there, they pick and choose who to help and not help. There is no justice for people in these places and roots so far back in the community it will never change.
ReplyShare2h
Danielle Cooley Hampton
Adrienne McKinley it makes me sick. Dylan is worth more then this department is doing. It is so sad and frustrating for our entire family, but especially for his parents.
ReplyShare2h
Adrienne McKinley
Danielle Cooley Hampton , I am so sorry. I pray that you guys get answers and someone takes over the investigation. Someone knows something.
ReplyShare1h
Julie Dale
Why are all the police blaming social media for their short falls. A poor workman blames his tools
ReplyShare1h
Doreen McDaniel
I’m confused?!
Isn’t the GOAL here is to find YOUR SON?
I understand you want to be told about everything but wouldn’t it be better to have law enforcement out helping then calling you on every thing?
It looks to me like they are figuring out a plan to search.
I’m honestly confused?
ReplyShare2h
Mary Orth LaTorre
Doreen McDaniel the problem is BESO and Sheriff Potter have screwed the pooch to many times. Not to mention lying to the parents as well as putting out pertinent information that was being withheld.
ReplyShare2h
Shereen Korpel
Doreen McDaniel, except the sheriff's wife is retired. She should not even be out there.
ReplyShare2h
Doreen McDaniel
Shereen Korpel
I understand she shouldn’t be out there but in a earlier comment she stated that she knows that area well.
Wasn’t she a officer in the past or did I misunderstand a comment?
Their are a lot of retired cops all over the world who help in a investigation because they were an expertise in something the current law enforcement are needing.
I truly pray that everyone can set aside their anger and find this young man.
This is heartbreaking
ReplyShare1h
Jordan N Carlie Rausch
Box Elder County Sheriff's Department
ReplyShare1h
Penny Paxman Peterson
I feel so sad for you guys and the way you have been treated and the way this whole thing has been handled. How would they feel if it was their son? I honestly can’t believe he’s still the sheriff. The whole country apologies for him!
ReplyShare2h
Linda Jo Floyd
May be an image of text that says '6:57 Facebook Box Elder County Sheriff's De... Box Elder County Sheriff's Department 7.9K people like this 6:56AM RELEAS DYLAN ROUNDS CASE TO ?? AGENCY THAT WILL INVESTIGATE!!!!'
ReplyShare2h
Kayden Thomas Clark
Big man hiding behind his wife, really inspires my faith in my County Sheriff.
ReplyShare12h
Jackie Potter
Kayden Thomas Clark this wife reached out to Candice in support. Please show something different. If you can show I’ve been disrespectful in anyway please share.
ReplyShare12hEdited
Kelly Lynn
Jackie Potter I'm shocked , I think it's a good thing you came to this page because honestly it's hard to believe that you wanted to be anything but helpful now that I'm hearing the other side. People are being so aggressive and it's definitely not helpful in finding Dylan
ReplyShare8h
Susan Dean
Jackie Potter You just don't get it do you? You just can't stop. A retired Detective is a mere citizen. And yet here you are trying to defend interjecting yourself into an active investigation to intimidate a victim's family. For your own benefit, I would suggest you stop posting and harassing the family. What you did should be investigated. Candace should file a complaint against you. You are doing yourself no favors hashing this out on social media.
ReplyShare2h
Jennifer Dahl
I know Box Elder County is in over their heads with this case. They are a small rural county in Utah and they don’t have the experience or knowledge with things like this. It’s time they admit they can’t handle the case and turn it over to the FBI. Swallow their damn pride and get this family the help they deserve.
ReplyShare3h
Angie Christensen
Jennifer Dahl amen!
ReplyShare2h
Haydee Jacome
None of this arguing is going to lead you to him. You need to stay focused.
ReplyShare3h
Jaz Girlson
Admin

Haydee Jacome who is arguing? Parents of a MISSING PERSON are voicing their concerns about how the investigation has been handled. They have a right to share this with the public that elects the sheriff of their county. Please do not try to silence their voice. Their son matters!! They deserve #JUSTICEFORDYLAN
ReplyShare3h
Haydee Jacome
Jaz Girlson nobody said anything about trying to silence their voice. Certainly venting is good and helpful in healing . I’m talking about the back and forth vickering online, I’ve been there, I’ve done it. It’s time consuming and drains you emotionally. That’s all I’m saying. Actually saying this with good intentions to be helpful. 😇 enjoy your day and try to stay positive ??
ReplyShare2h
Amy Rapp Wilcock
Why would the Sherriff’s wife be telling you information your family knew nothing about? Isn’t that the sheriffs duty not hers. She shouldn’t have any information that the family doesn’t have. That is kind of a job that you can’t share information to anyone even a spouse!
ReplyShare12h
Candice Cooley
Author
Admin
Amy Rapp Wilcock agreed
ReplyShare12h
Amy Rapp Wilcock
Candice Cooley my best friend is an Idaho deputy and I just have to understand that some things she can’t talk about. Even if she is having a hard day at work. Her husband is the same way. You just can’t talk about certain things.
ReplyShare12h
Julie Graham
Candice Cooley is this the sheriff that told you the boots had been sent in, when they were still sitting in the car?
ReplyShare2h
Kris Muss
I do not know any of you personally, but I do know that it is easy to blame and point fingers, especially when someone is hurting. My advice to Jackie Potter and Candice Cooley is to both stop arguing with one another. No one is going to do things the way the other would, that's what makes you both individuals. Secondly, this picture is just a picture. It is a small fraction of what may have been said. I know you are hurting Candice and you are looking for answers. We all are. We are all in this with you. Don't get caught up in gossip or blaming ... It's easy to do. The hardest thing to do is keeping the peace ... Keep the peace and whatever issues you have about anyone, do not take it to social media! Its messy and its junk that doesn't help the greater of the cause and that's to find Dylan. Pray and ask the Lord Jesus to help you and guide you in wisdom and in wording. Gods Word says that Life and death are in the power of the tongue. You have a choice to speak life over this situation and over finding Dylan or you choose to speak death and division over the situation. I am going to pray for you. Jackie Potter isn't the first person you have made accusations about regarding this case. I'm not taking sides nor saying one is right and the other wrong. I am saying that sometimes you have to bite your tongue and pick your battles! Don't burn bridges with people whom are trying to help find Dylan. Don't get caught up in drama it just adds fuel to the fire. Stay focused on finding Dylan. Cry and scream and ask why??? As why your baby boy... Tell God.. He already knows, but He wants to hear from you! Jesus is the only one whom knows the complete truth and where Dylan is. Trust in the Lord, not in people. People will fail you, but God redeems you. I am praying for you and for all whom are in this good fight of faith to find Dylan. (P.S. I'm still waiting on those seeds to plant at my son's school.)
Just remember Candice, not everyone is your enemy and just because someone isn't doing something your way, doesn't mean that they don't care or aren't trying to help you. Have a little faith that others are on your side. Let go of having complete control over things. I know its difficult... You want your baby boy home. I get that and cannot even imagine the pain you are going through. Just don't be so quick to attack or argue and put it all over social media. Be humble and let others help. ? I know you have a good heart and are a wonderful mother.
ReplyShare7hEdited
Edie Rae Nasby-Sanders
Kris Muss Amen! Totally agree. Couldn't had said it better.
ReplyShare7h
Admin
Kris Muss this post is not about the sheriff’s wife. It is about how this family has been treated. A family has every right to express their frustration with how a missing person’s case is being handled. Please do not try to silence their voice. Lack of proper handling of this investigation is absolutely glaring. This isn’t gossip this is letting the public know the level of mishandling that has taken place.
ReplyShare4h
Katie Rounds Wells
Group expert
Kris Muss no one in this family wants to fight with anyone. Candice’s intention is to fight FOR her son. Unfortunately, she has to call out incorrect behavior during this process. Believe me, there’s plenty of proof that this sheriffs office mishandled the investigation. They are digging in their heels and refusing to allow another agency to take over. In response, Dylan’s parents are forced to highlight those incompetencies in a public manner to validate their requests. Please know there’s plenty of praying and pleading going on behind the scenes in our family. But God helps those who help themselves and we can’t sit back and do nothing. This isn’t just about fighting for Dylan. It’s about preventing case mismanagement in the future for other families in box elder.
ReplyShare2h
Write a public reply…

Cassandra Lei
Candice, I am so sorry but this police department is a joke from the Andy Griffith show. Prancing around with the livestock, you kinda have to wonder if they had some part of it.
Keep praying your always in my prayers.??🙏??
ReplyShare2h
Shereen Korpel
What the hell does the Sheriff's wife have to do with the case? Is she a LE officer? If not, she should mind her own business and stay at home. She should also not know stuff about the case that is not public knowledge. I smell a big rat in this department.
ReplyShare2h
Eric Polaski
Idk maybe I’m a little out of the loop of handling of criminal/missing persons investigations but why does a sheriff’s wife have detailed knowledge of your sons case? Why is she pulling you off to the side to discuss it with you? I’d like to find a policy with in that sheriffs department that states spouses are to release case details to the family. Just seems like a “loose” investigation if Sheriff Potter wife is able to openly gain and release details.
ReplyShare12h
Anna Klutz Gonzalez
Eric Polaski that was my second thought as well. Why is the sheriffs little woman sharing unknown details to the mother of the victim? Shouldn’t Candice get the details before Mrs sheriff?? Or, are they details no one should have except Leo? My first thought was why he allowed his wife to speak for him? Chicken much?
ReplyShare3hEdited
Danny Cook
Eric Polaski Everything out there just seems weird and off track
ReplyShare3h
Becky Elkins Perez
I’m so sorry you are going through this! I don’t understand why the FBI doesn’t take it over. Prayers for you all.
ReplyShare13h
Tina Magnuson Bryson
Becky Elkins Perez the fbi cannot step in unless the sheriffs office asks for help or turns the whole case over to them. My son has been missing 2 years in Oregon, we are sure there was foul play and he went missing on Federal land! FBI won’t get involved. Still no body and no justice for my son! The laws for missing people need to change!
ReplyShare12h
Shandi Stevens
Tina Magnuson Bryson I am so sorry for what your family is going through.
ReplyShare11h
Tina Magnuson Bryson
Shandi Stevens thank you 🙏
ReplyShare11h
Becky Elkins Perez
Tina Magnuson Bryson I’m so sorry! I just can’t imagine how painful this is for you. I understand the process of how it’s supposed to work to transfer the case, but it still makes no sense to me. We all know the FBI can pretty much do whatever they want if the right people get on them. Not saying that is right but dang, this case, yours and many more need attention. Again, I’m so sorry for your family.
ReplyShare4h
Dawn Hume Englebert
Tina Magnuson Bryson so hard!! We have begged for 3 years for FBI for Chance case too! Gering says it doesn’t met FBI criteria and FBI says no Gering needs to invite us in or have proof he crossed state lines 💔 We need new laws for missing males! Love you my friend!
ReplyShare3h
Tina Magnuson Bryson
Dawn Hume Englebert we do need new laws! What’s it going to take ? Love you too my friend 💜
ReplyShare2h
Katie Rounds Wells
Group expert
His hands in pockets. Looking down. While his wife, a private citizen, fills you in on the “progress” of the case including details that shouldn’t have been shared outside law enforcement or the family. I wonder if the public knows who really wears the pants as sheriff? Unprofessional as well as incompetent.
ReplyShare12h
Jackie Potter
Katie Rounds Wells Um what? That is not at all what happened. I have proof.
ReplyShare9h
Danielle Cooley Hampton
Proof? Interesting proof of what?
ReplyShare3h
Shauna Hanson
Katie Rounds Wells EXACTLY, SHAME ON THE TWO OF YOU Jackie
ReplyShare4hEdited
Cindy Anderson Gilson
Katie Rounds Wells you hit the bail right on the head
ReplyShare2h
Write a public reply…

Kelli Brooks
I hate to say this. But at this point I’m not so sure law enforcement isn’t behind his disappearance. Why else are they refusing to be helpful?
ReplyShare3h
Amy Rapp Wilcock
Kelli Brooks they aren’t they just are not handling it in an appropriate manner.
ReplyShare3h
Kelli Brooks
Amy Rapp Wilcock regardless. They know more than they are telling anyone. Mark my words
ReplyShare3h
Amy Rapp Wilcock
Kelli Brooks oh definitely I am just saying they aren’t involved in whatever happened
ReplyShare2h
Arlene Boyd
We stand with you Candice and Justin. You have been polite, professional and working for Dylan. The Sheriff’s wife should not have any knowledge of what is going on behind the scenes before you! She is not an employee of law enforcement and I find this very inappropriate behaviour. The Sheriff cannot share private information with his spouse. It’s called a serious conflict of interest.
Stay strong because you have Dylan’s best interest at heart. And, Dylan is the most important person in all of this. The Sheriff’s wife needs to stay off of Facebook if she can’t understand that we all want Dylan home. It’s not about her.
ReplyShare3h
Jasmine Johnstone
They must be involved absolutely disgusting they have avoided everyone and you and press conferences absolutely disgusting
ReplyShare3h
Cher Rae Penrod
Just a question but has anyone ever thought that maybe box elder county knows something more to these missing people (kids) and they are covering it up?
ReplyShare12h
Tami Casey
Cher Rae Penrod I believe they are covering up their own incompetence.
ReplyShare11h
Cher Rae Penrod
Tami Casey I agree with that as well
ReplyShare10h
Julie Graham
Cher Rae Penrod yep
ReplyShare3h
Jaz Girlson
Admin

Jackie Potter this post is not about you. It’s about how a sheriff treated a mother of a missing person. And how you were given information you shouldn’t have been. What if anything, did the sheriff say to Candice that day? Or was it you that did all the talking?
ReplyShare11h
Jackie Potter
Jaz Girlson if you’d allow me to share the FB conversation you’d see it was me who wanted to meet Candice in support. I did not have information I asked her questions. Forgive me, the detective in me is not gone. I really knew very little about anything when I met Candice. I’m getting harassed so you made it about me.
ReplyShare11h
Kelly Lynn
Jaz Girlson then she shouldn't have been tagged in the post 🙄
ReplyShare8h
Admin
Kelly Lynn you know when you type a name it automatically tags a person, but that’s not the point. The point of the post is how the parents were treated. 2 weeks into Dylan’s disappearance and this is the first time the sheriff makes contact. This sheriff has disclosed information to his wife that the family didn’t even know. How is that appropriate? The sheriff stands back and doesn’t say 2 words, how is that appropriate?
ReplyShare4h
Lis Missing
Group expert in Social Media
Kelly Lynn Jaz Girlson did not post this. The mother of Dylan Rounds did. Candice Cooley can state facts as she sees them. She is in a crisis of a lifetime without help from BESO to help find her son. Period. This is Mother of a missing person calling out the mishandling for her son's investigation. Which seemingly is ongoing. She is pointing out FACTS.
ReplyShare3h
Kelly Lynn
Lis Missing I'm well aware who posted it . I was responding to her comments as you can see . I will be hoping that Dylan is found and keeping his mother in my thoughts. The aggression and downright rude behavior from some of you is pathetic. I will see myself out .
ReplyShare3h
Mary Campbell
#Justice4Dylan
ReplyShare3h
Kylee Bronson
I say it's time to stop messing around a throw the whole department under the bus
ReplyShare3h
Dani Gutierrez
Jackie Potter STOP trying to make your husband look good and competent! Leave the group and allow this family privacy. You want people to leave you alone back out. You are being a troll and gathering information for your husband and his team. You are retired and need to stay with your course you chose. Had this investigation happened correctly from the beginning you wouldn't need to be on this page "investigating" to cover his a$$. Candice can and will post her facts, opinions and feelings!!!!
ReplyShare4h
Amy Armbruster
Keep fighting! You are doing the right thing! I know you must be exhausted momma but you deserve those answers!!!
ReplyShare4h
Brandi Edinger
You need to be lecturing your husband into doing better! At this point the only thing we know about BESO is what they are NOT doing! They need to be making things happen, or hand the case over! Period!!
ReplyShare4h
Sarah Brown
What’s sad is reading some of these conversations bickering back n forth of who did what wrong. Regardless of what happened their is a child missing Dylan, needs to be found. If I lived closer not 1,000 of miles away I would be out their helping to fin… See more
ReplyShare4hEdited
Shauna Hanson
F%$#- them how very very disrespectful
You deserve better, your son deserves better
GTFO your a G$%@&$@ sheriff, have some compassion and professionalism. Get your act together and do more if your worried about negative feedback, stfu and find this boy.
ReplyShare4h
Cindy J James
Keep up the fight Candace! Why on earth would the wife of the Sheriff have information on Dylan’s case, much less talking to you about it and not the Sheriff???? She claims she has no control over what is posted on the BECSO Facebook page but yet she is privy to sensitive information about the case. Very unprofessional. Too many unprofessional things happening and I commend you for getting the facts out there. Show the public how shoddy BECSO really is! FIND DYLAN ROUNDS!
ReplyShare4h
Laura Kelley Cooley
I just looked on their page and I’m really questioning if the Box Elder County Sheriff’s Department even wants to find Dylan. There is nothing posted about him since July 7th (unless I missed something). They’ll post about the f’ng fair, but not about a missing person? What more can we do to make their lives a bit more uncomfortable until they do their job or step aside and let competent law enforcement do it?
ReplyShare12h
Julie Zundel Lott
Laura Kelley Cooley Peach Days Booth for the postcards???
Coming up soon, right in front of the court house. Forrest Street
ReplyShare5h
Maria Preta Florio
So frustrating.. so sorry they have not Been helpful to you guys from the start 😢🥰🙏🏻
ReplyShare6h
Jessa Dawn
Dylan has been ony mind every day since I learned about his disappearance I dont know him or y'all but I pray for Dylan and y'all everyday day and night .. what a beautiful boy .. my son's are 8 and 17 I couldn't imagine.. wish I was closer so I could do more to help but I'm in Philadelphia Pennsylvania just wanted you to know not a day goes by that i don't pray for y'all xoxo
ReplyShare7h
Carrie Owen Helmkamp
Keep fighting for your son …
ReplyShare8h
Erin Fowler
I believe that the point of Candice bringing this to our attention is to help us understand how poorly this case has been handled in general and the passive way in which the Sheriff has participated in all of this. Instead of Candice or Justin being contacted in a formal way, specific to Dylan’s case, and in a timely, professional manner, the FIRST interaction she had with the SHERIFF, who presides over the case, was in a non-formal way, with no perceived regard to time sensitivity. It appears that it was no different than if she had been out talking with a civilian who was out looking for Dylan on his own.
ReplyShare9h
Jaz Girlson
Admin

Erin Fowler thank you!
ReplyShare9h
Connie King
This case really continues to get even worse as time goes on. I am from a law enforcement family, grew up in a small town, and discussing details about “police business” was not okay. Gossip was unfortunately a given, but discussing details known only by the police were prohibited. I see yellow flowers every day! The first thing I think of is Dylan and then wish the suspects would tell the truth. Fingers crossed the FBI will get involved. I’m sorry, but if the sheriff’s wife has involved herself in this way, they (the Sheriffs office) should no longer have charge of this case.
ReplyShare9h
Patty Bejarano
Please Find Dylan!!! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 I’m praying 🙏🏽
GIF may contain prayers, thoughts, God, Answers and Prayer
ReplyShare9h
Patty Bejarano
Why don’t you contact court tv, and In Pursuit with John Walsh. The more eyes on Dylan’s case the better. Keep strong Candice! I’m praying for you and your family 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Rosalind Schmitz
I find this incredibly difficult to comprehend, as to how a young adult can go missing, under what appears to be extremely suspicious circumstances.   Leaving  the parents battling to get law enforcement to be proactive and take it seriously.   It is totally atrocious. !!!!
They would get more attention if the robbed a bank or were caught dealing   
This is a young man who needs to be found…. Period !!!!!
I feel for both parents and pray they get some answers and aid 🙏🙏🙏

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #410 on: September 09, 2022, 02:30:10 AM »
Darian Shannon Jenkins
Oh Candice Cooley i am so sorry you're having to deal with so much nonsense and bs on top of going through the hardest most heart breaking times of your life. I wished so badly that everyone could just focus on what matters most, and that's finding Dylan. I am praying for your family. I have been following since the beginning. My heart hurts for you and your family. God bless you. ??
ReplyShare10h
Ry N K Gardner
Bring Dylan home !
ReplyShare11h
Lesia Fay Brackenbury
Wow they are something else don’t let this crap go away
ReplyShare12h
Douglas Scott
I have one thing to say to Box Elder County Sherrif department. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR BADGES AND GOOD LAW ENFORCEMENT. WHAT PREDATORY PEDO PHILE POSes areYOU PROTECTECTING? You WILL burn and you know what I mean!!!
ReplyShare12h
Michelle Miranda
I would file a report against them. Nip it in the bud asap.
ReplyShare12h
Mary Van Dyk
Not here child missing. Grrrr!
ReplyShare12h
Karen Flakelar
Facebook would have more chance of finding Dylan
ReplyShare12h
Frances Francene
This is an on going open case. If she isn't law enforcement ,FBI ,etc, she shouldn't even be talking about this case and the Sheriff shouldn't be talking to her about it. Don't matter if she's family.
ReplyShare12h
Michael Thomas
https://post.utah.gov/post-complaint-process/
Here is a link to make a complaint regarding Box Elder Sheriff. This is direct to the state of Utah.
Maybe if we make more calls and emails we can help the Cooley and Rounds family
Investigations & POST Complaint Process | DPS – Peace Officer Standards and Training
POST.UTAH.GOV
ReplyShare12h
Teresa Dahl
Are you for real? This is infuriating on so many levels. I'm so sorry Candice you are having to go through this. It's completely unreal as bystander to see. I could never in a million years fathom the pain and frustration you are going through.
ReplyShare13hEdited
Tina Magnuson Bryson
Umm ya good luck with that sheriff potter and wife! You have zero control over what this grieving family puts on Facebook! From everything I have read it’s that Box Elder County Sheriff's Department has been negligent in this case from day 1 ! I have a missing son in Oregon and we lost 16 months ! Lost our DNA, evidence sat in a locker for 2 years! You all have no idea what families of missing children go through ! You needed to be upfront and transparent from day one! And if you can’t do the job then give it to another department that can! Candice Cooley I’m so very sorry for all of this. Praying you find Dylan and get justice for him 💜💜💜💜 always sending my love from Oregon ( Michael Brysons mama)
ReplyShare13hEdited
Robert Konda
IF THIS WAS THEIR CHILD THEY WOULD BE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO FIND HIM....YOU SHOULD EXPECT NO LESS....THE LAST THING POSTED OF THE SHERIFF'S DEPT FACEBOOK ABOUT DYLAN WAS IN JULY!!! THEY SHOULD BE POSTING ABOUT HIM AT THE VERY LEAST ONCE A MONTH IF NOT MORE!...
ReplyShare13hEdited
Candice Mullins
I clicked on your link, its sure not showing too many posts regarding your son from what I see. My prayers are with you. Stay strong Candice. I have a son named Dylan as well and you and I have the same name. I am also missing a person in my family. My Aunt. I find myself Admiring your strength through this and feeling your utter pain at the same time. I wish this kind of pain on NO-ONE! NO-ONE! This is very wrong of them and the whole world sees it. Keep fighting for Dylan. You have alot of support and admiration.
ReplyShare13h
Pat Ferrell Patterson
She has no authority to tell you anything. She is only a wife of a LEO. Tell her to get lost.
ReplyShare13h
Gail James Olmstead
They need look up the word “professional“? in a dictionary.
Ron Tello Culley
Elko is no better. They let the perps get away.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #411 on: September 09, 2022, 02:42:21 AM »
Othel Lewis
It's wrong but the cooley/rounds are not alone. Check out the Daniel Robinson story. It's awful how LE doesn't handle some cases correctly.
ReplyShare1h
Mike Webb
You will have to do this yourself
ReplyShare1h
Barb Hampton
Feel the same
ReplyShare1h
Lori Lewis Chriswell
You are absolutely right. The way this is being handled is just ridiculous
ReplyShare1h
Kristin Andersen
Sadly, there are a plethora of missing people who have been missing for years with no evidence of what happens to these people. I pray they find Dylan along with Michael Bryson, Sydney West, Kyron Hormon, Fauna Frey, and Natalie Holloway.
ReplyShare1h
Tresa Hansen
Well said!
ReplyShare1h
Liz Porter
Someone in that town/area knows exactly what happened to Dylan.
People don't just disappear into thin air. The people who are standing in the way of this family getting information, a real investigation, and closure are all guilty of obstruction in my opinion. How can they all put this family through hell this way?
ReplyShare1h
Aubrielle Humpherys
Nancy Grace
ReplyShare2h
Jennifer Harris
So sad. I think it’s time we have a National or federal agency dedicated only towards missing person cases and they automatically get jurisdiction after a certain amount of time. Idk. Something just needs to change.
ReplyShare2h
LaDawn Maness
Jennifer Harris yes!!!!
ReplyShare2h
Cindy J James
I wouldn’t trust LE to find a stolen bicycle.
ReplyShare4h
Debbie K. Allsop
Cindy J James yep and it seems to be that way in a lot of states. I know it is here in Nevada too. It's ridiculous
ReplyShare3h
Jennifer Harris
Cindy J James I know someone who had their wallet stolen- with an Apple airtag that showed right where it was. It was at a local hotel. Yet still LE didn’t do anything. I couldn’t believe it.
ReplyShare2h
SA Giger
As I've told my closest loved one, should I ever go missing, do not call law enforcement until AFTER all search efforts performed by those who love me are 100% exhausted. Law enforcement botches these missing person cases time and time again. Seems to be the common thing in recent years.
ReplyShare2h
Write a public reply…

Shara Spaw Wright
I agree!!!!
I don’t know this family, but it’s gut wrenching to see all this going on!
This is a human being missing here! How can LE
not want to be involved! It’s there frekkin jobs!
CRAZY!
I pray this family gets answers!
ReplyShare2h
Rebekah R. Fasano
Maybe contact Nancy Grace. She is really good about helping find missing children and young adults. She will definitely make some noise on this. Prayers for this young sweet boy to be found. 🙏??
ReplyShare2h
Jill Didow
AGREE... I've been following this and law enforcement has been atrocious
ReplyShare2h
Sarah Brown
Time for public to start search! I wish I lived closer. Boots on the ground start getting more and more people to search until something of Dylan’s or Dylan is found. I know law enforcement officers, say not to mess with investigation but at this point it’s been to long it’s time to bring public in. I wish I didn’t live so far away I would help. Are they not looking everyday of the cost, no leads or just don’t know where to look at this point? There plenty of places to look and he could be anywhere out there. Was he human trafficked doubtful never know, was guy they looked into angry with Dylan, did he do something to Dylan, police just waiting for him to break? If that’s the case he will never break say where Dylan, is. Someone know something and where Dylan, is. Time to get the director of national intelligence in on this case. Gone on to long. Fbi, sheriff and police are coming up with nothing obviously there still no Dylan. Time to go above to the top.
ReplyShare3hEdited
Wanda Holbert
Sarah Brown It needs some attention brought to it. Maybe a search party and notify any local news stations of the search. The more attention brought to the case the more pressure for these cops to do something
ReplyShare2h
Julie Graham
Sarah Brown that desert has been searched. The mines have been searched. Drones, horses, side by sides,walking, helicopters, and private citizens. Where have you seen it hasn't been searched??? That is they point they are making. They need a lead as to where to go next. They have a suspect in custody. What are they doing g to get anything out of him???? Who knows. Get your asses out and interview the people in these 2 small towns. Keep the pressure on them!! For you to say you would get out there and look is very disrespectful to the family and friends, and search and rescue. They were out there for weeks searching.
ReplyShare2h
Jennifer Harris
Julie Graham it makes me so angry that they haven’t gotten anything out of him yet, despite him being in jail. It’s a good thing I’m not an interrogater (is that a word?)because I’d be too tempted to beat the sh@$ out of him.
ReplyShare2h
Sarah Brown
Julie Graham I didn’t say it wasn’t searched obviously not looking in other states, towns etc he could be anywhere. He could be underground somewhere tons of places he could be police, fbi, sheriff search teams need to be out there every single day looking at surrounding towns, if there any river banks, got to be something they are over looking. I would be looking at other places. I am not being disrespectful to his family and friends when ones professionally trained for searches should be looking don’t seem to be doing much because of law enforcement only so much they can do. At this point need to bring in a lot more people for example like military Law enforcement need to get other agencies in there go above all there heads bring it to national intelligence get them on the case. This is just like maura case here in nh only 30 min from my house she hasn’t been found and Brianna case missing out of vt Both these cases are similar both been missing since 2004. There got to be something to find all these missing people. Dylan other missing. Sad for families loved ones need to be brought home. Where are all these missing teenagers. Dylan, case have person not talking that’s not getting investigator no where. Something got to be done more ground searchers, more media don’t let case go in heard go above all there heads get the national intelligence involved. More professionals will be on the grounds.
ReplyShare14mEdited
Ginger Berry Hughes
💯 agree. I’m praying everyday for this precious boy. I have a son close to his age and it breaks my heart to see what this is doing to this family
ReplyShare2h
Agpfan Dawn
I agree! I pray they get the help to find and bring their son home
ReplyShare3h
Rosalind Schmitz
Author
Agpfan Dawn it begs belief that it’s not a high priority
ReplyShare3h
Agpfan Dawn
Rosalind Schmitz breaks my heart
ReplyShare3h
Mary Dixon Entenman
Exactly.
ReplyShare3h
Christine Drozd
What makes me think trafficking ring is a few in the area went missing around the same time. Mostly boys and one girl.
ReplyShare3h
Kristy McCoy Jones
I agree. I pray everyday that this young man comes home. I can't think about his parents without crying.
ReplyShare3h
LeAnna Simmons
It’s horrible watching this. His parents deserve answers. Dylan deserves to be found. All the missing deserve to be found! All the time, police drop the ball and lose valuable evidence because those doing the reporting, never get taken seriously.
ReplyShare3h
Arlene Boyd
Exactly
ReplyShare3h
Kathy Milner-May
Or if he was a pretty blonde girl, it’s sad
ReplyShare3h
Devon Elam-Sandidge
Kathy Milner-May 💯
ReplyShare3h
Madalyn Becker Coville
Yes I agree! 🙏
ReplyShare3h
Jenny Vlaanderen-Strasburg
I wish LE would speak more about the case (I hate to second guess them) but it's getting sadly ridiculous! This poor family begging for help and LE seems cold.
ReplyShare3hEdited
Jaz Girlson
Admin
Jenny Vlaanderen-Strasburg it’s heartbreaking
ReplyShare3h
Peggy Kay Redington
I pray he is found soon
ReplyShare4h
Jessie Hilton
Yes to all of this.
ReplyShare4h
Jan Hadden
Right he should of already been found...
ReplyShare4h
Shauna Hanson
💯 agree

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #412 on: September 09, 2022, 02:46:37 PM »
I cant wait for the video to come out

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #413 on: September 09, 2022, 03:25:43 PM »
SHUT UP SMEE.
You dissed my Zombie Movie in '09. I couldda MADE something!

:tello:  "The same and more Junk from the Rounds Universe.
UNEDITED.
Not sure of anything, anymore.
Brainless posting for you dining and dancing pleasure."

Featured
From notifications
Brandy Watkins
Candice Cooley. I have to praise you for being so strong and focused on what matters. You shouldn't have to be fighting for another law enforcement agency to take over Dylans case. You shouldn't have the same questions still as you did day one. And you shouldn't have to explain why you are doing what you are doing. Same as Justin. You are parent's who's child is missing. You have gotten little help from Sherrifs departments in Elko and Box Elder county's. You have no leads and no communication from the people in charge. I would of gone nuts by now! And any  parent would.  And anyone  who questioning what you are doing or why should get off this page and stay off!!!! You haven't even had time to grieve yet. Or take it all in its such a sh*t show. Hope and pray BECS hand this case over to a higher power. You deserve answers if not closure. Im so sorry you are going through what you are. You are an amazing mother , and person. Keep fighting for or the love of your child. And we will keep praying for you all.
3 Comments
Write a public comment…

Gian Garcia

I'm with you 100 %!
ReplyShare42m
Susan Kwisses
Can you not petition the Governor’s Office?
ReplyShare3h
Candice Cooley
Admin
Here was my first contact with Sheriff Potter and his wife Jackie Potter proceeded to tell me information on Dylan’s case that I didn’t know. She also lectured me about the negative Facebook post towards https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069247537764, you decide from the pictures. We are not looking for a political stance nor attacking anyone, this is how the whole department has treated Dylan’s case. This picture is just one example of what we have been going throug… See more
355 Comments
Write a public comment…

Jackie Potter
Why am I being attacked? I reached out to Candice as a concerned supportive mom. Why aren’t other moms being attacked and harassed? Yes I’m married to the Sheriff,
Yes I worked for BESO and have been retired for years. Yes, I want to find Dylan. I worked this desert for 15 years. I know it better than most people. My heart hurts for this family. Please stop harassing me. It’s not helpful in finding Dylan and I thought that’s what this page is all about.
ReplyShare1d
Sarah Brown
What’s sad is reading some of these conversations bickering back n forth of who did what wrong. Regardless of what happened their is a teenager missing Dylan, needs to be found. If I lived closer not 1,000 of miles away I would be out their helping to find Dylan. I don’t know area it looks like a lot of territory that needs to be covered Dylan, is out there somewhere. Everyone needs to stop pointing fingers arguing on who did what and who said what focus on where Dylan, could be. Yes! If this was my child I’ll be out there everyday searching. Someone out there somewhere knows where Dylan, they need to come forward say where he is whether he’s dead or alive Dylan, needs to go home to his family. If he is being held hostage please release him. Dylan, pray you are alive. Sometimes people that abduct people go on these pages don’t respond just read to see what family say or if they are onto someone. Has anyone looked into any of Dylan equipment for any signs of blood or piece of clothing or anything, checked guy out really well that was question who worked for Dylan? Dylan out their he needs to be found. Maybe it’s time to bring more and more people in to search the areas. He may not even be on the farm. Let’s hope he’s found soon. Bring Dylan, home where he belongs. My heart breaks for his family. I wish I could get out their help with the search I would in heart beat if I had extra money could afford hotel for month. Dylan you will be found I pray alive.
ReplyShare17hEdited
Ron Tello Culley
Sarah Brown Right! Let's find out why Kurt Wadsworth dragged me into the mix. Did you see that video?
ReplyShare34m
Write a public reply…

Kayden Thomas Clark
Big man hiding behind his wife, really inspires my faith in my County Sheriff.
ReplyShare1d
Jackie Potter
Kayden Thomas Clark this wife reached out to Candice in support. Please show something different. If you can show I’ve been disrespectful in anyway please share.
ReplyShare1dEdited
Kelly Lynn
Jackie Potter I'm shocked , I think it's a good thing you came to this page because honestly it's hard to believe that you wanted to be anything but helpful now that I'm hearing the other side. People are being so aggressive and it's definitely not he… See more
ReplyShare21h
Susan Dean
Jackie Potter You just don't get it do you? You just can't stop. A retired Detective is a mere citizen. And yet here you are trying to defend interjecting yourself into an active investigation to intimidate a victim's family. For your own benefit, I wo… See more
ReplyShare15h
Julieta Dominika
Jackie Potter How would you NOT know it’s inappropriate?… crossing the line?… it will cause all kind of problems in the future like it does?… blows my mind… I can’t imagine every wife of every detective reaching out to victims in the investigation…????…
ReplyShare12h
Jackie Potter
Susan Dean I was tagged. Of course I follow this page because I care. When a person is tagged it comes up in their notifications.
Why can you support this family but I can’t? Seriously, think about that for a minute. I’m a momma and I care.
ReplyShare51mEdited
Jackie Potter
Susan Dean you are also a citizen. (I won’t be disrespectful and call you mere”.) Why do you get to reach out and apparently I shouldn’t. I’ve never disrespected this family. Only supported.
ReplyShare45m
Jackie Potter
I’ve asked for evidence that I’ve EVER done anything wrong…Radio silence…
ReplyShare43m
Write a public reply…

Brenda Snell
Since when do police officers bring their wives or any other person not involved in a case on business calls and then allow them to be part of the business meeting? Do you go on other calls with him Jackie Potter?
ReplyShare46m
Jaz Girlson
Admin

Jackie Potter this post is not about you. It’s about how a sheriff treated a mother of a missing person. And how you were given information you shouldn’t have been. What if anything, did the sheriff say to Candice that day? Or was it you that did all the talking?
ReplyShare1d
Jackie Potter
Jaz Girlson if you’d allow me to share the FB conversation you’d see it was me who wanted to meet Candice in support. I did not have information I asked her questions. Forgive me, the detective in me is not gone. I really knew very little about anything when I met Candice. I’m getting harassed so you made it about me.
ReplyShare1d
Kelly Lynn
Jaz Girlson then she shouldn't have been tagged in the post 🙄
ReplyShare21h
Wendy Wilbanks
This is an utter disgrace and embarrassment to BOX ELDER COUNTY. I am so thankful I live in Idaho. I really would not be proud to say I voted him in office along with his wife who should not even be on scene or anywhere near it. What an utter slap in the face and embarrasment to BESO. ECSO would NEVER treat a case in this manner. I hope that Dylan and his family get the Help they deserve and BESO can move on to something that is more their speed, making brownies or cookies. I hope something is done soon. This circus show has been going on long enough.
Something needs to be done by Law Enforememnt that cares and will find Dylan. Please do something or better yet, just release the case.
ReplyShare1hEdited
Katie Rounds Wells
Group expert
His hands in pockets. Looking down. While his wife, a private citizen, fills you in on the “progress” of the case including details that shouldn’t have been shared outside law enforcement or the family. I wonder if the public knows who really wears the pants as sheriff? Unprofessional as well as incompetent.
ReplyShare1d
Jackie Potter
Katie Rounds Wells Um what? That is not at all what happened. I have proof.
ReplyShare23h
Shauna Hanson
Katie Rounds Wells EXACTLY, SHAME ON THE TWO OF YOU Jackie
ReplyShare17hEdited
Kaylee Mae
Shauna Hanson I don’t know how they’re getting away with talking about the case, with outside sources, my brother in law works at a jail, and that is against hippa.😵?💫 So crazy!
ReplyShare8h
Shauna Hanson
Clearly so much wrongdoings, they should be ashamed
ReplyShare8h
Chris Spahn
Kaylee Mae please research HIPAA 😊
ReplyShare2h
Stephanie Green
Jackie Potter fighting for her life in these comments is like nothing I've ever seen!! This feels like an SNL skit not a real life missing person case!
Each comment further proves Candice's point. Hoping she is able to get this case moved to a different agency 🤞🤞🤞
ReplyShare2h
Holli Lynn
I don’t know either of these women but I do know this - for a LEO to bring a guest onto my property (property of my missing child) and then to have a guest “fill me in?” Nah. We’d have been done in about 30 seconds. Inappropriate on multiple levels and Candice would have gotten a standing ovation from most of the moms here had she chased the uninvited guest off her property with a switch.
My God, whatever happened to couth and people being raised with some manners.
ReplyShare7h
Jackie Potter
Holli Lynn I have never been on Dylan’s property. Ever…
ReplyShare3h
Jennifer Rohan
OMG !!! PLEASE BOX ELDER COUNTY , JUST FIND DYLAN PLEASE !!!!!!!!
ReplyShare3h
Melissa Moran
They need to remember that you want your son home. You're hurting and the hurt is only getting stronger every day you don't know anything. I personally think you're handling it quite well considering the situation. Any normal caring parent would want answers.
ReplyShare4h
Jana Sharpe Tanner
BESO could've flooded Fb and other media with Dylan's information. The fact that so little coverage has been applied to his case leads me to believe something sinister is taking place within the agency. Why wouldn't an agency do more to find him? I say start releasing what you have bit by bit. At the same time flood the offices email and phones of people/agencies that can force a change in who handles this case. To make a difference for Dylan you're going to need to turn the tables on this it seems. #finddylanrounds
ReplyShare4h
Mike Webb
The sheriff's department im sure is stretched thin..they have nothing invested in this. It's not one of there own family members...not saying that they are not trying but. They are only going so far...it's going to be up to your friends and family putting in endless hours and great amounts of money...my family experienced this in 1989....33 years later we are still looking.....
ReplyShare14h
Adrienne McKinley
Mike Webb ,
May be an image of text that says '8:28 5G BOX ELDER COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT 43% SCORE An asterisk indicates that this location has not provided enough data be included our rankings. We are still wor king obtain comprehensive data from every jurisdiction in the nation. APPROACH TO LAW ENFORCEMENT: 35% Arrest Rate for Low Level Offenses Homicides Solved 79% 0% Racial Disparities Drug Arrests 31% KEY FINDINGS N/A KILLINGS BY POLICE kill anyonefrom 2013-21 BUA? H N/A CIVILIAN COMPLAITS POLICE MISCONDUCT Nociviliancomplaintsdata 0% policescorecard.org'
ReplyShare12h
Cheryl Bee
Adrienne McKinley well that is just scary
I don’t understand stand why this county doesn’t ask for help or voluntarily turn it over to someone who has the know how and capabilities admit you can’t do it for the sake of Dylan.
ReplyShare4h
Adrienne McKinley
They score high for the amount of officers they have on staff to respond to crimes.
ReplyShare12h
Cheryl Bee
Totally unacceptable that a sheriffs wife is talking to you regarding a case that she is not involved in. ( I believe she is not on the sheriffs payroll as a police officer). This police here have totally botched this whole thing. Terrible.
ReplyShare4h
Angela Pence
Go public with it all. File a lawsuit if you have to.
ReplyShare6h
Jodi Roberts
This is very wrong and they should be a bit closer to fine and Dylan my heart goes out to the family this is not right
ReplyShare6h
Doug Buell
I would like to know who the real sheriff is down there? Because it seems like the one wearing the star is not the person in charge.
ReplyShare7h
Wendy Quinley
It’s pretty sickening they are more worried about the police department’s reputation and funding then they are finding your baby boy.
ReplyShare7h
Windy Coborn
I don’t really have a right to comment on this because I don’t know everything. All I know is I continue every single day to pray for Dylan and his family. But as a mother I would also want to reach out to Candice Cooley and hug her so tight. I have even thought about driving up there to try to do so. I feel for all this family is going through and the strength they need to keep going. I pray for all of y’all’s continued strength to continue to get Dylan home isn’t that what we are all praying for.
ReplyShare7h
Kitty Mott Prince
So sorry this has happened. The S.O. is probably a small county force that can't handle a missing person case or investigate murders. The FBI have been proven to be bumbling bumbleheads. Who else can she turn to? The wife needs to step back and mind her business.
ReplyShare8h
Shelia Sparks
Dylan's case needs to be passed on to a agencies that has better capabilities of doing something for this young man and his family. Looks to be a small time back town Barney Five without Andy. Lord please help them. Amen
ReplyShare8h
Bonnie Baldwin Kempiak
Someone help this family get a very aggresive attorney.
ReplyShare8h
Liz Monteleone
I just looked at their page and think it is bizarre as a law enforcement agency to just post stats. I am on the East coast and our local PD's post a ton of info on their pages.
Also, how unprofessional for a Sheriffs wife to know any info regarding the case. Nothing like overstepping boundaries to lecture you as well. This dept seems to be so poorly run. They need to hand this case over to the FBI and let them take the lead. They obviously do not have the training or means to do a thorough investigation.
They should be posting all over bulletins to get info out on your son instead of just letting it slide to become a cold case.
How can LE not even do a press conference to keep this case in public view? They should be doing this as well.
This is so horrible for the family and I feel for them. That day in and day out have to deal with inconsistencies and poor management of a case.
ReplyShare8h
Susan Brackley
The wife is not the sherrif. She needs to butt out. Not her job. I noticed she was able to attend her sons graduation.
ReplyShare9h
Adrienne McKinley
https://attorneygeneral.utah.gov/. This agency needs to be the next one to be flooded with complaints. The people in this group from Utah have the power to press this issue up.
Utah Attorney General
ATTORNEYGENERAL.UTAH.GOV
Utah Attorney General
Utah Attorney General
ReplyShare9h
Denise Allee
Adrienne McKinley thank You this is the right email address,I sent My complaint come on others need to do the same let's flood this office with complaints so something can be done to help Dylan's Family get Justice for Dylan
ReplyShare9h
Adrienne McKinley
Denise Allee , thank you for filing a complaint ????
ReplyShare9h
Katherine Harder
Stand your ground with these Aholes. They deserve everything you've said about them because it's the truth.
ReplyShare9h
Denise Allee
Actually the Michael Thomas email was for the police academy they said
ReplyShare9h
Kris Muss
I do not know any of you personally, but I do know that it is easy to blame and point fingers, especially when someone is hurting. My advice to Jackie Potter and Candice Cooley is to both stop arguing with one another. No one is going to do things the way the other would, that's what makes you both individuals. Secondly, this picture is just a picture. It is a small fraction of what may have been said. I know you are hurting Candice and you are looking for answers. We all are. We are all in this with you. Don't get caught up in gossip or blaming ... It's easy to do. The hardest thing to do is keeping the peace ... Keep the peace and whatever issues you have about anyone, do not take it to social media! Its messy and its junk that doesn't help the greater of the cause and that's to find Dylan. Pray and ask the Lord Jesus to help you and guide you in wisdom and in wording. Gods Word says that Life and death are in the power of the tongue. You have a choice to speak life over this situation and over finding Dylan or you choose to speak death and division over the situation. I am going to pray for you. Jackie Potter isn't the first person you have made accusations about regarding this case. I'm not taking sides nor saying one is right and the other wrong. I am saying that sometimes you have to bite your tongue and pick your battles! Don't burn bridges with people whom are trying to help find Dylan. Don't get caught up in drama it just adds fuel to the fire. Stay focused on finding Dylan. Cry and scream and ask why??? As why your baby boy... Tell God.. He already knows, but He wants to hear from you! Jesus is the only one whom knows the complete truth and where Dylan is. Trust in the Lord, not in people. People will fail you, but God redeems you. I am praying for you and for all whom are in this good fight of faith to find Dylan. (P.S. I'm still waiting on those seeds to plant at my son's school.)
Just remember Candice, not everyone is your enemy and just because someone isn't doing something your way, doesn't mean that they don't care or aren't trying to help you. Have a little faith that others are on your side. Let go of having complete control over things. I know its difficult... You want your baby boy home. I get that and cannot even imagine the pain you are going through. Just don't be so quick to attack or argue and put it all over social media. Be humble and let others help. ? I know you have a good heart and are a wonderful mother.
ReplyShare20hEdited
Edie Rae Nasby-Sanders
Kris Muss Amen! Totally agree. Couldn't had said it better.
ReplyShare20h
Admin
Kris Muss this post is not about the sheriff’s wife. It is about how this family has been treated. A family has every right to express their frustration with how a missing person’s case is being handled. Please do not try to silence their voice. Lack of proper handling of this investigation is absolutely glaring. This isn’t gossip this is letting the public know the level of mishandling that has taken place.
ReplyShare17h
Buffie Olvera-Weaver
My observation is: Box Elder was way too involved in parades and reelection of Potters seat as sheriff 🤡. Their entire FB page during the month of June/July was all about the parades and Kevin Potter for sheriff "for a safe community"( lol). If they focused on Dylans case the minute the call came in instead of rounding up a dozen horses to show off the entire dept at parades, maybe they would have something more. 2. I dont think they give a crap what happens out there, they dont want to deal with all the squatter/drugs/robberies ect they hope these people take "care of things themselves" so they dont have to make the drive out. 3. SOOO unprofessional for a sheriffs wife to inset her input and privy info to the parents, THEY WERE NEVER GIVEN A Victims advocate, only this wife, a retired officer who should have NOTHING to do with what her husband is involved in at WORK! 4. With the way this is turning out and nothing being done, treating the parents like they are the suspects makes one think that there are personal connections within some of the shady characters living out that way for them to turn a blind eye. I have noticed they disabled any commenting on their FB page, which indicates they know they f*ck up and refuse to admit and give to another authority. Someone needs to start checking all those quick claim deeds being done over the last few years, follow the trail. I have never seen such an a** backwards, lazy sheriffs dept before. Shameful. Time to take a big dump on Box Elder Countys front step and let the entire counrty know how they roll in their little community! Just find Dylan, and get the guilty ones, yes I say multiple people, behind bars. #BringDylanHome #JusticeForDylan
ReplyShare13h
Adrienne McKinley
Buffie Olvera-Weaver , is it legal for the Sheriff to use the office as a campaign platform? All campaigns are suppose to be private funded and the office isn’t suppose to provide funds to re-elect him.
ReplyShare13hEdited
Gina Milligan
Adrienne McKinley no, its not legal but there is a big grey area there. Any campaigning that a sheriff does has to be on their own time. And according to Utah law, state funding cannot be allocated to someone seeking political office.
Funny, or not funny, I went searching for Sheriff Kevin Potter's Campaign Financial Disclosure report that he is suppose to file with the state.... and I can't find them ANYWHERE! By law he must file those.
ReplyShare10h
Adrienne McKinley
Gina Milligan , those of us from out of state have little power to call the Utah Attorney General. This is who it needs reported to.
ReplyShare10h
Gina Milligan
Adrienne McKinley I'm in Idaho, so I can't either.
ReplyShare10h
Adrienne McKinley
Gina Milligan , hopefully local citizens will start making complaints and calls.
ReplyShare9hEdited
Michael Thomas
https://post.utah.gov/post-complaint-process/
Here is a link to make a complaint regarding Box Elder Sheriff. This is direct to the state of Utah.
Maybe if we make more calls and emails we can help the Cooley and Rounds family
Investigations & POST Complaint Process | DPS – Peace Officer Standards and Training
POST.UTAH.GOV
ReplyShare1d
Denise Allee
Michael Thomas Thank You ,Michael Thomas for posting this. I emailed my complaint now what is stopping others from doing this ??
ReplyShare10h
Haydee Jacome
None of this arguing is going to lead you to him. You need to stay focused.
ReplyShare16h
Jaz Girlson
Admin

Haydee Jacome who is arguing? Parents of a MISSING PERSON are voicing their concerns about how the investigation has been handled. They have a right to share this with the public that elects the sheriff of their county. Please do not try to silence t… See more
ReplyShare16h
Haydee Jacome
Jaz Girlson nobody said anything about trying to silence their voice. Certainly venting is good and helpful in healing . I’m talking about the back and forth vickering online, I’ve been there, I’ve done it. It’s time consuming and drains you emotional… See more
ReplyShare15h
Gina Marie Beaudette
Haydee Jacome The family isn't 'venting'. They are spreading awareness about the lack of a thorough and proper investigation in to the suspicious disappearance of their son. They are also warning Box Elder citizens that their Sheriff is potentially inept and derelict in his duties. If you would quietly allow this to happen to your family, that's fine, but bringing awareness can be a valid tool and simply the right thing to do in case this happens to another family.
ReplyShare11h
Haydee Jacome
Gina Marie Beaudette noted. Enjoy your day
ReplyShare10hEdited
Cassandra Lei
Candice, I am so sorry but this police department is a joke from the Andy Griffith show. Prancing around with the livestock, you kinda have to wonder if they had some part of it.
Keep praying your always in my prayers.??🙏??
ReplyShare15h
Arlene Kroening
Cassandra Lei, it really makes you wonder of they are hiding something. Why don't they want to turn this over to a department with more resources? Odd note regarding the above comment about the drug traffic arrests down to zero now, also.
ReplyShare13hEdited
Cassandra Lei
Arlene Kroening I have read it yet but they say enough when they are trying to look like a western..lol..must be hiding something like that!!
ReplyShare10h
Gina Marie Beaudette
It is my strong impression that the Sheriff's wife is here commenting in an attempt to go after Candice and page administrators for 'harassment'. She insinuates she is being harassed for her photo being shared, then states she is still praying for Dylan - chew on that for a minute. I suspect right off that she is trying to collect evidence on this page and making herself appear as if she only wanted to help Candice and that she is now somehow a victim. Encourage people to watch their words here around this matter. As an aside, people share photos of people every day. No one is able to see her face, she is not recognizable by this photo alone. What it does show is the Sheriff's wife talking to the mother of a missing boy and inserting herself in to the investigation which is the crux of the matter and more importantly, something the public has the right to know. She then comes here to state she is being harassed. Jaz Girlson Candice Cooley It appears the Sheriff's wife is attempting to make this about her, and to create a battle to distract from their mishandling and from Dylan's disappearance.
ReplyShare10h
Candice Cooley
Author
Admin
Gina Marie Beaudette I agree and I simply stated that was my first meeting with the Sheriff and his wife, I did not attack her or make it about her it was a simple statement of how Dylan’s case has been handled and how we as a family have been treated. I did not lie or make it dramatic, I am simply showing everyone one what we have been dealing with from the beginning.
ReplyShare10h
Gina Marie Beaudette
Candice Cooley And this is your absolute right as an American. We hold public officials accountable and though they have power, they don't have irrefutable power. Continue on and let Dylan guide you as you are able. Consider hiring an attorney if you can afford one. That may be your only way to get information that will lead you to your son. I am genuinely proud of you as one woman and mother to another.
ReplyShare10h
Shell Bell
What the hell is going on in that state! How is the WIFE of a law enforcement officer yalking to ANYONE about ANYTHING! The State police and the state District Atrorney need to be notified! Contact the District Attorney and local media!
ReplyShare10hEdited
Scott Wheeler
I'm so sorry for e b everything the you and your family are going through much love
ReplyShare10h
Luke Lowe
Very unprofessional. If you're not active duty you probably shouldn't be there talking to the parents with a on duty officer standing right there. He should be doing that in private. If you want to reach out as a parent there are better ways to do that. I seriously doubt Candice would post this without having a good reason.
ReplyShare10h
Lenore Chisum
WTF! That is blatant misconduct. The sheriffs wife has no business talking to you about any investication. My opinion.. it's shows how incompetent the sherrif is.
ReplyShare10h
Kathy Marshall
Release the recordings.
ReplyShare11h
Theresa Lynn Bishop
Makes me feel like they know what has happened and where he is and don't want to say nothing. Because they have been wrong all along......
ReplyShare11h
Shannon Kraus Howard
?
ReplyShare11h
LaRae Gilster
I’m so sorry Candice. Law enforcement has absolutely failed Dylan😢😢
ReplyShare11h
Rob Harrington
Been following this from the beginning and if everyone cannot see that the LE is involved, they are blind. Dylan found out or knew things that were going on and well we see what happened. If someone isn't going to be found who better to hide them then LE. Just my option.
ReplyShare16h
Mary Orth LaTorre
Rob Harrington , my thoughts exactly
ReplyShare15h
Rob Harrington
Thanks Mary very sad a young guy had to be put in with a den of vipers.
ReplyShare15h
Katie Cornia
This is such a mess. I’m so sorry Justin & Candice.
ReplyShare11h
Ligia Menendez
How can anyone in their right mind lecture a parent who their child has gone missing. She needs some sensitivity training!
ReplyShare11h
Gail James Olmstead
They need look up the word “professional“? in a dictionary.
ReplyShare1d
Ron Tello Culley
Gail James Olmstead Elko is no better. They let the perps get away.
ReplyShare12h
Holly Jackson
Candice you should get a hold of b.a.ca.they will do a better job than box elder
ReplyShare12h
Holly Jackson
Dixie Maria Allred .they need to hire the fbi them selves, and drop box elder all together. I mean don't talk to them anymore.dont call them.pretend they don't even exist.
ReplyShare12h
Adrienne McKinley
Holly Jackson , unfortunately they can’t hire the FBI. Honestly, the Utah State Attorney General should be contacted. They need to investigate the sheriff and his use of the office’s website for re-election. They need to investigate why his wife has information she shouldn’t, why she is acting as spokesperson, why was she at a crime scene if she isn’t a officer, and if they have used public funds to support her in anyway. That is the only hope for the FBI taking over.
ReplyShare12h
Connie Batchelor
Candace Candice Cooley I admire your strength….I’d already be in jail myself for taking matters into my own hands.
Praying you get answers soon.
ReplyShare12h
Jaz Girlson
Admin

#JusticeForDylanRounds Please help the family get the answers they deserve.... https://www.facebook.com/groups/449974266858301/permalink/509713457551048/
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'THE FAMILY OF DYLAN ROUNDS DESERVES THE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION INTO HIS DISAPPEARANCE Justice BE GIVEN THE RESPECT IT DESERVES: ESOURCES ???? E THICAL STANDARDS S ENSE OF URGENCY P ROFESSIONALISM E FFECTIVE COMMUNICATION C COOPERATION OOPERATION TRANSPARENCY RANSPARENCY MIA'
ReplyShare12hEdited
Holly Jackson
I would of walked away from her , n be done w these ppl.
ReplyShare12h
Melissa Egbert
Kirsten Brown
ReplyShare12h
Kathy L Blamks
They Dropped The Ball ,They Know It So Sorry 😔 💯?? I wish u & ur Family At Last. God Bless U ALL🫂🌞🌻🙏🎼💔 Kathy From Olathe Kansas 😡

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #414 on: September 09, 2022, 10:10:13 PM »
I D R A O T

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #415 on: September 10, 2022, 09:47:49 AM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #416 on: September 10, 2022, 11:49:41 AM »
FIND DYLAN ROUNDS 🚨(Official)
Public group
 ·
25.8K following
Featured
From notifications
Candice Cooley
Admin

BECSO update: It has been 11 days since Justin Rounds and I met with BECSO and were read the press release that we were told would be released "in a day or two" that has yet to happen. As small as it seems it is yet another lie. Instead of waiting for them to decide to release something here is what is going on:
SBI has joined the investigation
Weber County is assisting
Continued FBI assistance
BECSO will NOT release lead
There will be many items that were gathered reanalyzed with more advanced technology.
Although we are very disappointed that BESCO seems to think they have a reason to remain lead; we are at least getting the help we have been screaming for, for months now. Justin Rounds and I want to truly thank each and everyone of you for every letter, phone call and email that was made and more than anything your continued support, we could not have accomplished this for Dylan without you. We will continue to push forward and will never stop. We will update here whenever we get stuff that can be released or general stuff that is going on #finddylanrounds#TrustTheFamily#justicefordylan
107 Comments
Write a public comment…

Angela Zimmerman
Thank you for the update. Praying from Indiana.
ReplyShare16m
Wendy Quinley
The fact that they won’t relinquish lead worries me that the investigation should also be into the department. They have been almost useless since the beginning.
ReplyShare57m
Selena May Selena May
Wendy Quinley it's shady
ReplyShare25m
Write a public reply…

Jeremiah Thomas Bosley
What is SBI?
ReplyShare8h
Candice Cooley
Author
Admin
Jeremiah Thomas Bosley State Bureau of investigation, It’s basically the state of Utah like we were asking for
ReplyShare8h
Frankie Harmon
Jeremiah Thomas Bosley I still think DNA on his boots will give them the answers as to who took him. Have they still not said if the results came back on them yet? I can't help but think he walked up that day on something illegal taking place when he took the truck to the barn. As far as motive, if he was trying to buy the property that squatter was on , that would be a pretty good motive. Also being Memorial Weekend I'm sure there was some strangers passing in that area on their way to other places. Is there any motels around that area?
ReplyShare4h
Candice Cooley
Author
Admin
Frankie Harmon this is an very remote area and his boots have been tested. Read back through the feed and there are many details in the interviews. As far as it being memorial weekend is of no relevance In this particular area it is not highly trafficked at any time
ReplyShare2h
Frankie Harmon
Candice Cooley Thank you for bringing me up to date on these things. I've been trying to keep up with as much as possible. It really chaps my rear this Sheriff's office will not take a back seat. Thank God he has such a loving & caring family. I would be same as you ,I would never stop looking. Y'all raised a fine young man. Not knowing y'all personally but the fact the young man was raised to stand on his on 2 feet, think for himself & not afraid to put in a hard days work. We raised our children to be the same way. I can understand him living on his on at 16. No judgment from me. I got married at 14 still married 42 yrs later. Some people I think are born old souls. Sounds like your son is one of them. So is my oldest son. If there is anything I can do from this far away , please do not hesitate to ask.
ReplyShare1h
Synthia Miller-Bennett
#Trustthefamily
ReplyShare1h
Kim M Faso Pettit
🙏
ReplyShare1h
Kathy Woods Wheeler
Thank you for the update. Praying🙏
ReplyShare1h
Vicki Adamson
So glad you are getting some help. It takes people like you and Justin to get things done. May this be over soon,God willing.
ReplyShare1h
Cassie Howard
Prayers!
ReplyShare1h
Barb Smith
Candice and Justin
...Praying for Dylan's safe return home!
ReplyShare2h
Em Glosser
In my personal opinion I think this case is way too simple as in the actual crime ... For all the confusing clues and not for lack there of, suspects.... I think Don and Jim did this ... I think Don personally did the actual act and Jim helped him cover things up ... But what ole Jimbo didn't know Don was using him as a fall guy.... He knew he had some illegal guns, and he also knew he was squatting out there as well.... With his record and all #1 in everyone's eyes right.... First phone calls to check on Dylan were made to these two men who both said what??? " don't worry I'm sure he is fine " meanwhile those two were covering their own tracks and asses... Now it's everyone who knows them time to look back and think if you seen those two anywhere in those first days the 28th til Mom Dad and L. E. came to the scene.... That's what will break this case wide open... Continued Prayers and Love to Dylan's Family.... Light and Love Dylan....
ReplyShare6h
Julie Graham
Em Glosser I'm wondering if it goes deeper. $100,000.00 and no ones talking??? Must be scared of someone.. I also don't think they would be that knowledgeable as to the forensic measures that were taken to cover it up.
ReplyShare6h
Em Glosser
Julie Graham I don't think it does... I think Don ain't saying anything cause he did the actual act, and I think Jim ain't saying anything because regardless if he did it or not he participated after the fact and that's a lengthy sentence..... There is no one to tell on them, and collect the reward because it was just the two of them .... No one knows shite but those two men ....
ReplyShare6h
Julie Graham
Em Glosser who was the small person who drove dylans truck then? There has to be at least 1 more......
ReplyShare6h
Em Glosser
Julie Graham I think the seat being up is irrelevant it could have been brought forward to search his vehicle for whatever they were looking for.... I think they thought they were going to find this kids money hidden somewhere but in reality they didn't know he had already gave the money to Grandma and Grandpa, grant it I believe he had a substantial amount of money on him or hidden somewhere but these two were counting on the big money.....
ReplyShare5h
Julie Graham
Em Glosser that's a possibility....
ReplyShare5h
Em Glosser
Julie Graham yes if I was Justin and Candace I would be demanding his "Dons" property be thoroughly searched including moving sheds and moving anything and everything that could be moved.... The land around as well.... I would not be settling for those two staying silent.... It's those two men.... The reason I think that is...... $100,000 dollars would go a long, long way out in those parts, if even one other person knew what happened, we would not be talking about this case now.... No loose lips anywhere..... The two in jail staying quiet are the only two who know what happened that day.... Had full access to know of who comes, and goes in that particular area.... And were the first two people contacted when Dylan was not heard from so they were also privy to if and when anyone would show up looking for Dylan ....
ReplyShare4h
Julie Graham
Em Glosser when did Don get arrested? Or which 2?
ReplyShare4h
Em Glosser
Julie Graham as far as I'm aware Don was arrested over the whole gun ordeal but I'm not 100% on that, so don't quote me on that bit of info... He hid a gun from law enforcement then after they called him on it he said well I was owed money by the previ… See more
ReplyShare3h
Julie Graham
I'm pretty sure Don hasn't been arrested.
ReplyShare3h
Em Glosser
Julie Graham idk either ... I seen James Brenners inmate roster as well as Chase Venstras I know they cleared Chase a thief is a thief.... Whomever did this was out for two things really, get this money and get away with it....
ReplyShare2h
Write a public reply…

Catherine Rose
I’m so sorry you all are going thru this hell. I’m always praying for your beautiful son. My daughter is his age
ReplyShare2h
Karen Flakelar
Thank you Candice from Australia we are all praying for Dylan to come home
ReplyShare2h
Cindy Anderson Gilson
Thank you for the update. It matters greatly to all of us .YOU ARE NOT ALONE Justin Rounds Candice Cooley .We love you Dylan.
ReplyShare2h
Mattie McGuire
Please, I hope you have a good lawyer! Boxelder needs to give this up and NOW!! A defense attorney will have a field day with all the ineptness and incompetence of BECSO. Being in the lead, they hold the cards for any evidence that is available (that hasn't been botched up). They are literally obstructing justice and someone needs to file whatever it takes to get them out of the equation.
ReplyShare2h
Marilyn Grow Clausen
I'm praying for all of you daily.
ReplyShare2h
Lynda Kennedy

🙏??🙏
ReplyShare3h
Robin Walker
I watched Dylan’s story on Stephanie Harlowe’s podcast. Keep it up to other sights like Kendal Raye and mrballen. They put peoples stories on Facebook. They are very informative.
ReplyShare3h
Arlene Boyd
We’re here for you guys!!!
ReplyShare3h
Missing Persons Resources
  ·
🙏
ReplyShare3h
Donna Glover
My prayers will always be there for you 🙏 ?? Thank you for the updates.
ReplyShare3h
Tracy L Cronin Brown
🙏?
ReplyShare4h
Wendy Kunde Dlugos
My prayers continue! 🙏🏼Thank-you for posting the update💙
ReplyShare4h
Jeff Hoff
You would think the governor would start kicking some butts in that county!!!
ReplyShare4h
Karen Rivera Drumm
Continued prayers that Dylan is found soon!
ReplyShare4h
Shari Lampkins
Dylan you are in my prayers as well as your family!
ReplyShare4h
RaNae B Bangerter
Candice, Thank God these other agencies are coming forward and assisting. Thank you so much for the update. In our prayers every day. Some days I can hardly breathe with the pain in my soul for you, your family, and for Dylan. My emotions have been almost over the top and wanting to scream for justice. God be with you all. Bring Dylan Home, Dear Lord, Please Bring Dylan Home. Bless these other agencies with inspired guidance to find Dylan.
ReplyShare5h
Alfred O. Brown Jr.
May the truth come out.
May be an image of 1 person
ReplyShare5h
Kathy Menzies
Candace, my heart goes out to you.
ReplyShare5h
Lisa K Textor
Continuing to pray for Dylan and your family. They need to give lead to someone more capable . It's so sad they won't do what's right by your family. Keep fighting for your boy 💪🙏🌻🙏
ReplyShare5h
Lesia Fay Brackenbury
Good news I’m happy others are taking control over this
ReplyShare5h
Stacy Slaughter
At this point I would want Attorney General Sean D. Reyes ; GOV Spencer J Cox; Lieutenant Governor Deidre Henderson: Congressman John R Curtis. Maybe they have all been reached out to but I lived in a small crap town many years ago and you have to go way over to the very top! This case makes me nuts ! There needs PRESSURE on officials somehow some way.. Huge Billboards out side of all neighboring citys even of thats 200 miles away.. people hate Nancy Grace but I d have to call her daily.
ReplyShare7h
Shannon Minnig
Stacy Slaughter Nancy makes things happen, that woman is relentless and I love her. Our governor is a spineless man.
ReplyShare6h
Stacy Slaughter
Shannon Minnig so if enough people tweet out his spinelessness and he looks more moronic then ever, maybe he will
Pay attention.. staying local is not helping this family that is evident
ReplyShare5h
Janett Smith
Praying for answers 🙏
ReplyShare5h
London Lacy
Can you…go to your towns’ city hall and file a public records release, it’s a document you fill out and sign for- reason to release.
Then contact your state representative, senator, go to your local farm bureau office talk to the top people, whoever you can get that has some pull in the area. Make a plea… on TV for information, put up some hard cash $$$$ for information even silent witness… do you have an auction barn? Talk there before or after the auction… to those farmers and ranchers saying what if this was their child… put a huge sign up on your property by your road with his photo phone number to reach you…how about a large billboard…whose running for office, meet them for a coffee /chat… someone knows something… or is willing to talk for a price
ReplyShare5hEdited
Monique Denesha-Stewart
Sue Russo
ReplyShare5h
Jan Hadden
Makes you wonder who there covering up for or what their hiding..
ReplyShare5h
Jennifer Lynn
How does this organization operate? Everything they do is screwed up. Prayers for Dylan’s family ??🙏🏻
ReplyShare5h
Christa Benward
Dylan loves you and is glad your being his voice. Im always praying for you all and Dylan. I pray that Box Elder will wake up and let this case go so something can get done.
ReplyShare5h
Natalie Hilmer
I'm so excited to hear they are at least assisting now. Hopefully they will do better.
ReplyShare6h
Dixie Maria Allred
So many people praying for Dylan and you all.🙏 he will be found.
ReplyShare6h
Donna Weddington Belmont
🙏?🙏?🙏?🙏
ReplyShare6h
Christine Milazzo DeSibio
🙏💙💙🙏
ReplyShare6h
Shannon Minnig
I live in Weber County. I'm so sorry y'all are going through this 💔
ReplyShare6h
Kathy Southern Petty
It would be a wonderful thing if law enforcement all over our country had some forms of special training to help them be able to not drop balls in the affairs of missing people. It is a real shame it takes so long for people to just get the help they need. We think it works like the tv shows , if this were "Criminal Minds" they wouldve had all the players in place by now 💜 I am so sorry its dragging on like this...
ReplyShare6h
Cheryl Shawver
😢🙏🏻🙏🏻??
ReplyShare6h
Shaunda Shafer Young
This is ridiculous!! BE needs to get off the pot and let it go. Let’s get something moving. This is embarrassing for our community. It doesn’t give a lot of reassurance for those of us living here. I don’t know how all this can even happen, somebody needs to put their foot down. How can we elevate this to higher ups? Time is essential and not only that, the evidence!!! If more gathering needs to be done get out there and get it done.
ReplyShare8hEdited
Julie Graham
Shaunda Shafer Young remember this come election time. Make sure everyone voting in your district knows.
ReplyShare6h
Pam Ridley
🙏🙏🙏 🙏🙏
ReplyShare6h
Linda Thompson
Prayers for justice for Dylan....hoping to find this true American soon
ReplyShare6h
Wanita Cooley Hutchison
Praising the Lord for this turn of events. FINALLY!!! Dylan will be found and justice will happen but NOT because of anything Box Elder County Sheriff's Department has done (not done) to help. The world and our family stands united with you. Sending you a huge hug and lots of love. 🌻??
ReplyShare6h
Mike Hutton
Time to talk to one of your Congressmen or Senators. The ineptitude and lack of urgency displayed by BESCO is on the verge of criminal. I would start lining up a civil attorney for later down the road when the way BESCO handled this comes into question.
ReplyShare6h
Amey Hollinger
Continue to pray for you every day that you get the answers you so desperately need. 🙏🙏
ReplyShare6h
Valerie Owen

💜🙏🌻💜🙏🌻💜
ReplyShare6h
Mary Berg-Bears
Have the worthless authorities considered trafficking?
ReplyShare6h
Carol Jean Jordan
Praying
ReplyShare6h
Shelia Sparks
Thank you Jesus for all you do. Continued prayers for all.
ReplyShare6h
JoAnna Lemmon
God bless you and your family Candice!!💜🙏🏼💜
ReplyShare6h
Eugenia K Wilson
🙏🙏🙏👏
ReplyShare6h
Sandra Cude
I can’t imagine the frustration on top of the heartbreak. Seems from the start LE is more worried about who is the top guy instead of finding him. ( And seems to be a standard in missing cases, we have so many missing ) Glad you are finally getting the help you need and it leads to more answers 🙏??
ReplyShare6h
Amy Dyer
?🙏?
ReplyShare6h
Debra Lynn Walters
Prayers to you and your family
ReplyShare6h
Wanda Estrada
Prayers for answers and I am so sorry for everything you and your family are going through. 🙏
ReplyShare6h
Andria Pettit
Dude LE is dropping the ball in alot if missing people's cases.. even one found. Look at Kiley Rodni's case
ReplyShare7h
Edna Karinski
?
ReplyShare7h
Peter Rhymer
I'm watching another case and LE are a bunch of morons lol hang in there Mom Candice Cooley
ReplyShare7h
Gloria Gunderson
to bring Dylan home.
ReplyShare7h
Gloria Gunderson
Hang in their these professionals officers know what they are doing. Can't release what they have. To make a case or to corner the person that knows something.
I can feel your heart breaking wondering where your child is keeping in thought and many prayers.With visions of 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻.
ReplyShare7h
Belinda Breen
Thinking of you all x Bucca, Queensland Australia 💕
ReplyShare7h
Jacqueline Brown
Continued prayers sent to you both and the rest of your family, may you both continue to have strength and faith that your son will soon be found hopefully safe and unharmed
ReplyShare7h
Mary Dixon Entenman
Dylan is truly blessed to have you as his parents. Your love and dedication will pay off. Many prayers for you and all of your family as you continue your search for Dylan. 🙏💙🙏💙🙏
ReplyShare7h
Debbie Mcdonald
💙🙏💙 for your family??
ReplyShare7h
Jessica Curtis
A.D. Bitker
ReplyShare7h
Pete Stoter
Stay strong Candice Cooley .
ReplyShare7h
Rosemary Emma
We all Stand with you and Justin ?
ReplyShare7h
Valerie Blakeman
Sounds like lead LE in the Chance Englebert case out of Gering Nebraska! Hope you don’t have to wait 3 years and counting like Chance’s case! Prayers to you all! 💜
ReplyShare7h
Joann Tello
Candice Cooley you truly are an amazing woman I admire your strength & dedication you and your family have put into finding your beloved son. We continue to pray that Dylan is found. I’m so very sorry that BECSO hasn’t help your family in the way that is needed it’s very heartbreaking knowing I myself live in BEC and they are not helping in investigating properly
ReplyShare7h
Misti Rene
Continuing to send heavy prayers for everyone 🙏
ReplyShare7h
Karen Matthews
Prayers 🙏🙏🙏please bring him home 💙?
ReplyShare7h
Patty Marshall Harral
Standing with you in prayer.
ReplyShare8h
Janet Schneider
Continued prayers that Dylan is found!
ReplyShare8h
Anna Maria Dunkerson
Continued Prayers for Dylan, You and Justin. Thank you for sharing update! Oh and I could survive on bacon and RC !😋
ReplyShare8h
Stacey Lyons
We are ALL here for you Candice Cooley! You do what you need to do to bring Dylan home 🤗.
ReplyShare8h
Christine Drozd
Wonderful news!! You are a bulldozer Candice Cooley and we are right beside you! Lets get your boy!! ??
ReplyShare8h
Cindy Weeks
🙏🙏🙏🙏💜
ReplyShare8h
Frances Francene
Thank you Lord!! This is awesome news! More help! We will continue to support all of you in anyway we can. Prayers and love for Dylan and the family. Thank you for the update. 💙🙏?
ReplyShare8h
Thomas Lowe
I've called the BECSO a few times and I just get told that they are working on finding him and that they can't release any info. A joke to them it seems.
ReplyShare8h
Kara Holloway
Praying for you daily!
ReplyShare8h
Kathy Milner-May
You all are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyShare8h
Ginger Berry Hughes
Continue to pray 🙏
ReplyShare8h
Jeanie Patterson
SAYING PRAYERS.
ReplyShare8h
Christy Wheaton
We are all praying for you 🙏🙏🙏
Ron Tello Culley
This is not going to stop but can ya just
TAKE A BREAK?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #417 on: September 10, 2022, 01:36:23 PM »
And then, the site went Pooof!

To Jaz:
8:35 PM
You sent
WOW Did you shut it down? It's gone.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #418 on: September 10, 2022, 01:44:47 PM »
Frank Zappa - It Can't Happen Here

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #419 on: September 10, 2022, 03:26:10 PM »
10:22 PM
You sent to Jaz
Oh I see...I'm gone. Nice. Plan on BLOWBACK. Ppl will talk.
Write to Jaz Girlson

9:52 PM
K
The page isn’t gone
K
That’s screenshot is from now

You sent
I swear the page vanished from everywhere.

K
They must have just blocked you from it.

K
I can see it from my page and I even got on my husbands phone and looked from his page and It comes up from his as well

You sent
I lost it on search and everything. ITS A SET UP!!!
Jaz is a Tello Hater!

You sent
my last post:
Ron Tello Culley
This is not going to stop but can ya just
TAKE A BREAK?

That gets me 86'd?

You sent
The page gone from my Groups list. Gone all over.
Look into it.

jazzgirlson@gmail.com

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #420 on: September 10, 2022, 03:54:54 PM »
How about....

PRAY that these ppl pull their heads out, get real
and bash the Cops!

There's the REAL trouble!!!!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #421 on: September 10, 2022, 04:19:02 PM »
MORE yakking about nothing....but they mentioned me again !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwU0ETuEs_g

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #422 on: September 10, 2022, 04:21:49 PM »
[name redacted]
Why Ron? I’ve never heard Kurt throw you under the bus in any interview that I’ve heard.

Ron Tello Culley
You dint hear them all and there are many. If you defend Kurt, you are out of here.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #423 on: September 10, 2022, 04:49:43 PM »
[name redacted]
who’s posting about you Ron?

Ron Tello Culley
https://www.facebook.com/messenger_media...

[name redacted]
links not working man. They’re talking about you on YouTube right now. Ellen Berg on Salty3 Pancak3s channel. Jim Terry the P.I. wants to talk to you asap!

Ron Tello Culley
Bullshite. Anybody can find me. Grant the Trucker did!

[name redacted]
can he call you?

Ron Tello Culley
No. facebook it.

[name redacted]
 ok.

[name redacted]
Do you know Ellen B.?

Ron Tello Culley
Yes. Who are you?

[name redacted]
Ron Tello Culley I’m just somebody following the Dylan Rounds case. There was a livestream tonight and Ellen was trying to get into to your building drunk
Lol

Ron Tello Culley
I saw that. Everybody is flocked up in the head!!!!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #424 on: September 11, 2022, 12:44:50 AM »

12:16 AM
[name redacted]
Ron what do you think of Ty C.? Also,do you think Kurt knows what happened to Dylan? You know Ty is making a lot from donations pretending to search for Dylan
7:41 AM
You sent
Hi. I know all those ppl. No opinion about Ty. Kurt is a flaming narcissist and I believe he did it. Read my blog.
http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=8291.0
DYLAN ROUNDS: A Tello Files Special Edition

BTW I was 86d from the DR Official page. So many ppl talking ABOUT me but not WITH me. Look into that for me, will ya? thx!

You sent
Yeah I know many of those media vultures are capitalizing. Not me.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #425 on: September 11, 2022, 02:01:06 AM »
9:00 AM
You sent
I call that activity "Capitalizing on the misery of others". I did it when I was in the moving and hauling industry. I was a paid hero for most folks. Misery IS a company.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #426 on: September 11, 2022, 02:05:20 AM »
You sent
The page gone from my Groups list. Gone all over.
Look into it.
jazzgirlson@gmail.com

12:17 AM
K
I’m on it.
K
I see you watched the shite show at your door and windows tonight 🤷???🤦???😂

9:04 AM
You sent
It's a Horror Show!
All these boneheads talking ABOUT me but not WITH me...SICK!!!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #427 on: September 11, 2022, 02:27:32 AM »
9:26 AM
You sent
And how about: still no verification if LE went into my house? They say "We must protect the integrity of the investigation. No Comment."

Really? I think going in would ADVANCE, not compromise the investigation.
We can't trust or believe anybody in this Passion Play.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #428 on: September 11, 2022, 03:04:29 AM »
9:31 AM
[name redacted]
Yeah I agree totally. Most are profiting off missing or deceased people. I’m in Alabama but for years I’ve wanted to move out west for a while. I have some distant relatives in Utah. I found out the other day that the LDS church has my family history in their records and I can’t figure out why unless some of us joined the Mormon church back in the 1800’s. Anyway,I’ve read some of your blogs on the internet before and they’re pretty good. Seems like you got a raw deal from the police out there.

[name redacted]
Mr. Ron that Salty3 Pancak3s on YT I think is the best one covering this case. I’ve never met him in person because he’s in Utah but I do know he gives the majority of money away to people in need that comes in through his channel. Originally he asked for nobody to send donations but they did anyway so he gives it away. One lady with one leg the channel paid her power bill and some other things. She was about to be evicted. Another lady with cerebral palsy had dropped and broke her laptop so her bought her a new one. Have you heard from Jim Terry yet? Would you consider coming on Salty3 Pancak3s show one night? You’d just call in and tell your side like Ellen ,Kurt and Ty has. I understand if you don’t want to. I know Candice C. watches every show though.

You sent
Thx for that. Those podcast wonks are lame. I have Doug and Jim's phone numbers but I won't call them, or anybody else. If they want me, they know where to find me...AND THEY DON'T, so flock 'em all!  I welcome them to come to me, if they got the guts, lol.

Candice hates me, too. Or so I have heard....

[name redacted]
Candice seems to hate everybody in Montello for some reason lol. I’ve talked to her a few times and she thinks the same as you about the YouTube channels coverage of Dylan. I know Jim wants to talk to you but he doesn’t have your phone number. You know he was the P.I. that the Rounds family hired then fired. Do you think the rumor that Dylan was gay is true?

You sent
I don't care if Dylan was an ET. It's not relevant anymore. And PI Jim is a hack. When Grant the Trucker was on his show, Jim choked on looking to talk with me. I'm right here, bring it.

[name redacted]
I agree it’s not relevant. People keep bringing it up. I agree about Jim as well. He pretty much started the whole thing about Kurt and Dylan being lovers.

You sent
Yeah, they are also the boners who posted a vid of my house, sensationalizing a fake story. They don't want to find Dylan. They depend on the MONEY this shite is creating. word.

[name redacted]
Your place in Montello? If you decide to call in to the show they offered to pay you for your time. I know Ranger one of the two host would treat you with respect and Salty would too. They wanted me to ask but do what feels right to you. Would you recommend moving to Montello? That place seems interesting and I grew up in a really small town. I don’t like being around lots of people lol.

You sent
You want to move to Montello? Go ahead, good luck with that. Ya wanna rent my house? I can't live there until repairs are made.
Again, the media wonks can contact me right here. You tell them this, thx.

[name redacted]
I’ll tell them. Do you have a phone number you want me to give them? Thanks for talking to me btw. I think Montello would be exciting lol. We have our share of meth heads around here but most have been killed off or died from overdose.

You sent
I'm not giving up my phone number. I like my quiet life.
So ok, see ya later?

10:27 AM
[name redacted]
I understand. Would you call their phone number?

You sent
No I will not. thx for asking.
As Grant the Trucker did...he used the facebook phone and that's ok.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #429 on: September 11, 2022, 03:40:04 AM »

[name redacted]
Ok. I’ll let them know to do that. They’ll probably have to send you a friend request. Would you give permission to somebody to go inside your property in Montello with Troy Wadsworth or whoever you choose to look for Dylan? I doubt he’s in there but lots of people want to look. Btw,there’s strange things going on with this case. Somebody that works as a “true crime script writer” has inserted themselves and has visited with Jim Brenner in jail. Some people are even thinking Dylan never even existed which I don’t agree with. Just really strange things going on. Has anybody by the name of Brookee tried to contact you. That’s who has befriended Jim B.

You sent
Right Dylan is a CGI image and this whole story is a DISTRACTION from something even more nasty and nefarious going on. And no Brookee in my life.
Yes, I contacted the FBI in June, gave them the OK to give a peek in my house...what's really weird is there's been NO VERIFICATION of it.
You see, I'm getting famous for the wrong reasons.

[name redacted]
You definitely have become famous on social media lol. Do you have an opinion on what we’re being distracted from? The Wadsworth’s are real right? It’s confusing to me how they’d pull something this big off.

You sent
I be with you later. I have chores.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #430 on: September 11, 2022, 03:46:01 AM »

[name redacted]
Facebook
You're friends on Facebook
10:17 AM
[name redacted]
Hello Ron. My name is David. I am a mod for a your tube channel. [name redacted]. I know that Ranger his co host would love to do a interview with you. People want to hear your story. And I believe it’s a very important part. You know all the people from montello. I live in Utah. I went to montello. I let Kurt tay crystal. Ranger would be very kind and he would love to be a platform for you to tell your story. You can contact me directly on here. I can give you my cell if you prefer that. I hope to hear back from you. Have a great day.

10:42 AM
You sent
Hi, will be with you later. I have chores.

[name redacted]
Sounds good. I appreciate your time.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #431 on: September 11, 2022, 05:25:30 AM »
11:20 AM
[name redacted]
My name on you tube. Is [name redacted]. Here is a link to how Ranger conducts his interviews.  https://youtu.be/SaQhLRNfZ2Y
THE REBOOT | A New Look Into The Disappearance Of Dylan Rounds | Special Guests | Only Facts

12:18 PM
You sent
Hi, I'm back. First thing: A briefing; do your Homework.
If you have not seen this, get on it soon.
http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=8291.0
DYLAN ROUNDS: A Tello Files Special Edition

You sent
Also, you can email to me>
m86thecat@yahoo.com

[name redacted]
I have watched your link. I find it very interesting. Can I put you in contact with Ranger? He also has watched tello files.👍🏼 are you okay if I give him your email? I don’t want to give it to him unless you are okay with that?

You sent
Yes, pls do.

[name redacted]
I will asap. Thanks again for your time let’s keep in touch. Have a good day. 👍🏼 Ranger will email you.

You sent
sweet!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #432 on: September 11, 2022, 05:32:29 AM »
You sent
I be with you later. I have chores.

David
[name redacted]
Yes sir!

12:19 PM
You sent
Distracted from an unknown.

The whole scene is MEGA HINKEY! Don't ask what else can go wrong, cuz it prolly already is.

[name redacted]
Do you think people in Montello are in on it? [names redacted]? I know you don’t want to say anything about [name redacted] and that’s fine but it’s been said he has an extensive drug history for selling and manufacturing. I’ve seen his charges for shooting at a guy named [name redacted] I think his name was.

Also, I saw you were behind on taxes on your Montello property. We might can help you with it if you’re interested.

You sent
BE MY HERO!!!!

I won't speak of others yet except to say Kurt did it!
[name redacted] is chatting with me. Cool!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #433 on: September 11, 2022, 05:45:27 AM »

[name redacted]
Who is [name redacted]?

[name redacted]
I’ll see what I can do about helping out pay the taxes. I hate taxes!

You sent
THX! and [name redacted] works with Salty, You and he are on page 9 of Dylan Files. More very interesting reading!

[name redacted]
Oh yeah that’s right lol. I’ve been reading them. Lol

You sent
I write them. A curious Hobby or a Public Service...

[name redacted]
Probably both. David is a good dude. Ranger is too.

[name redacted]
Salty3 is the only channel I’d recommend going on. All his mods are top notch.

You sent
Yep, so I've heard. I welcome the chats with them.

[name redacted]
That’s good! Hopefully we can save you’re building through Salty3’s channel and people donating. The government shouldn’t be able to take what a man has already paid for just because of unconstitutional taxes.

You sent
lol, don't get me started.....THX for being my new best friend!

You sent
Additional Reading:
http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=7992.0
>**** ELKO SMASH ****<

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #434 on: September 11, 2022, 06:10:10 AM »
1:06 PM
You sent
Additional Reading:

>**** ELKO SMASH ****<

[name redacted]
I will read it now. Ranger has emailed you👍🏼
You sent

:t2:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #435 on: September 11, 2022, 06:11:33 AM »
Ranger Online <[email redacted]>
To:
m86thecat@yahoo.com

Sat, Sep 10 at 12:53 PM

Hi Ron,
Thank you for sharing your email with my friend and channel moderator [name redacted].
I am [name redacted] but on our broadcast I go by “Ranger.” 

I am compelled by the small parts of your story and your knowledge regarding what is really happening in Montello and with the Dylan Rounds situation. 

David shared the link for your blog, so I want to thoroughly read it before speaking to you so I can more effectively have a conversation.  There are so many things about this “case” that make no sense to me and for some reason none of the others that discuss the case really want to get to the bottom of things.  I do want to. I am highly suspicious of the [name redacted], and need to understand why they are working so hard to create a narrative.  Some of your posts on Facebook really are intriguing, especially the one with “Dylan’s” eyes and mouth covered.  The symbolism is intriguing and I have been trying to figure it all out for days.  Something isn’t right about the whole thing in Montello and I want to expose the truth.

When I talk to people about this case I always respect if there were to be anything you do not want for me to talk about publicly.  You will be given the utmost respect in that regard. I feel like you are the  only person not following the narrative that others are trying to set, and I am the only one trying to get to the bottom of what this is all about.  I sometimes believe this is a LARP or false flag sort of situation. 

Anyway Ron, thank you for the opportunity, and I hope we can talk.  I feel like it will be beneficial to get the truth to light. 

Feel free to email anytime or I would be happy to give you my phone as well. 

Have a good Saturday. 

[name redacted]

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #436 on: September 11, 2022, 06:23:00 AM »
Ron Tello <m86thecat@yahoo.com>
To:
Ranger Online

Sat, Sep 10 at 1:22 PM

Like minds think.

I'm stoked about your enthusiasm to smash thru the noise.

This would be a non-issue for me if it weren't for Kurt trashing my good name on a YT podcast. And other stuff where ppl are dropping my name,
but they ignore my fame.

And stuff.

We are here, doing this!

THX again and G'day M8!

-RTC

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #438 on: September 11, 2022, 07:54:21 AM »
Additional Reading:

>**** ELKO SMASH ****<
2:47 PM
You sent
Here's an idea I shouldda had earlier. Go to The Ron, click the 5 links. That's the dirt on and from me
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1361595083944366

The Ron | Facebook
Icon for this message's header
The Ron | Facebook

Post 1: "Under Construction". Don't push me or I will fockkkinG S,,N..AAA.ppppp! :(#.
Facebook

[name redacted]
I read this a month or two back. It’s very interesting and no doubt you got the shaft in my opinion. In many ways law enforcement is even more criminal than who they arrest. Their leadership decides how legit or how dirty they get. If you’ve got a crooked Sheriff’s then most likely his deputies will be too. It’s almost like the mafia. Ron who are the mob in Montello talked about here?

[name redacted]
(see pic)

You sent
Criminal Townies.

[name redacted]
I gotcha. It appeared last night when E. was on the livestream she may know what happened to Dylan or something about the case but she was scared to talk. Any option on that?

You sent
Talk and die. It's a Mob out there

[name redacted]
You think they’ll charge [name redacted]? Did you know him and [name redacted]?

You sent
No, I never known them.
And I don't care.

You sent
Hey, ya wanna have some real warm-up fun?
Look into [name redacted] and [name redacted]. How come they are not in The Mix? Are they being protected by LE? Are they The Hit Men? And again...why has no one talked with me?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #439 on: September 11, 2022, 08:17:27 AM »
[name redacted]
I’ve heard their names brought up. Do you think they’d have a reason to do something. I’d thought they’d at least want to look in your building in Montello. There’s not electricity still on their is it? I’ll look into those guys more. Ranger really wants to interview you and I promise he’ll treat you right.

You sent
No electric or water, or firewood. No verification of ANYONE going in my House.
Those 2 Mooks need a looking at. I have not yet published those Tales on my other blog
http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=8284.0
Tello Presents: "The Politics of Law and Revenge"

You sent
Can you ask Ranger to send beer money?

[name redacted]
We might can arrange beer money lol

You sent
Great! Postal Money Order to [address redacted]. God Bless us... Every One!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #440 on: September 11, 2022, 09:52:40 AM »
COMING UP NEXT

The Politics of Beer In
The Entertainment Rackett.

:badfinger:     :beerontap:     :ni:

:groucho:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #441 on: September 11, 2022, 11:14:23 AM »
6:01 PM
You sent
Toschak
http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=7637.msg652914#msg652914
There is LAW and there is ANARCHY...

Plus ya gotta see how he tried to kill me in my House, and got away with it. Link soon.

You sent
https://elkodaily.com/news/home-invasion-case-ends-with-not-guilty-verdict/article_d397b3c2-3fa8-11e4-b885-3bfd313db2c5.html
Home invasion case ends with not guilty verdict

You sent
"Eccentricities"

You sent
The one other time I needed it, I was not packing my heater. I wouldda used it. Pepper spray just does not quite do the job.

You sent
More firewood evidence
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151214483102160&type=3

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #442 on: September 11, 2022, 11:34:23 AM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #443 on: September 11, 2022, 11:44:38 AM »
The last known photo of Tello in Tello:

Tello and them, outside the Cowboy Bar, 11-5-21

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #444 on: September 11, 2022, 11:52:53 AM »
UPDATE!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #445 on: September 11, 2022, 12:19:54 PM »
You sent
John H.

6:58 PM
[name redacted]
Does [name redacted] still live around Montello?

You sent
I do not know. I hate that guy cuz he hates me first. And he ripped me off BIG TIME.

He may still have a facebook page.

Go there and Shake him DOWN!
He won't cave under pressure
but he'll fall to his face, begging for another pipeload.

I blog from experience.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #446 on: September 11, 2022, 01:13:18 PM »

[name deleted]
You’re blogs are very good honestly. I’ve been reading through them off and on all night. Some I’d already read a while back.

[name deleted]
Can you go live in Montello if you wanted to?

You sent
I need $10K +/-  for repairs and other considerations to make it Comfortable/Habitable again. No Foolies. You in?

[name deleted]
Yeah lol. If only I wasn’t so far away.

You sent
How far?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #447 on: September 11, 2022, 01:20:08 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #448 on: September 11, 2022, 01:52:16 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #449 on: September 11, 2022, 02:58:05 PM »
This place needs supervision.
Someone needs to be the Adult in the room.
I volunteer.