Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2520703 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
I confess.

Before I moved to Montello, I was hiding from the police.

After I made the move, I have been chasing the PoPo.

They hate me cuzza of that.

Pity.

"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Smee did not botch the spelling at all

The i & o keys happen to be next to each other
I used my phone for the post in question
Its a very small keyboard and I have man sized fingers
Its a ketstroke error not a spelling mastake ....massive difference

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Jaz Girlson  ·
Admin

I need to clear something up.
We reached out to Marcos Ortiz this morning to send us the unedited clip from his interview with Candice yesterday. Here is what she did say.
MY 2 CENTS:
I personally have spoke with Candice Cooley about Dylan quite a few times since her son went missing. I can honestly tell you she has never once used a derogatory word. Candice has told me, and I have seen her say in interviews that “If Dylan were gay, it would not matter to her or her family". It is true, the family does not believe he was in a gay cross dresser relationship with anyone, including the older gentleman from Montello. He considered the man a friend in the farming community. This is why I ask the members of this group to stick with the facts. I do not care what you heard on YouTube, or who said it, to find Dylan we need to follow the facts of the case. The spreading of rumors is taking focus away from getting the awareness that Dylan deserves in a fair way.
Share a flyer today…. do what you can to help not hurt the search for Dylan. #FactsMatter #TrustTheFamily #FindDylanRounds
-Jaz ??
0:04 / 0:08
214 Comments
Write a public comment…

Ron Tello Culley
This whole thing is a SET UP to divert attention away from the upcoming failed Democratic/Republican/Other elections, again. Please direct you outrage of my comment to Ron Tello, Nevada, right here on this Dylan Rounds station.
Yeah, I too want him found.

(Exclusive inside scoop to RT Users and Lurkers: I need the Reward Money from the Crime Scene joint IF I am CORRECT: The body is in smee's attick!)

His Motve is irrelevant.
Do you see the way he posts around here?

Smee = Suss.

Tickets on sale now!

Us Mccluskey
Jennifer Ayres yeah ok.

Ron Tello Culley
What else is on?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
My Intel says Kurt is a x-dressing fag and he had a 'goings-on' with the kid.

The Fam hates me now in advance of clicking 'POST'

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Like, "I don't mind my boy is dead, but don't call him a Fag".

Lookin' like it's going that way.

Hell, I'm A FAG!

I screw smee frequently...ON LINE!!!!

And he cries.

Perfect Suss......

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
CYNICAL, ME?

No.

I care.

I just lack the ability
to show it.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Smee did not botch the spelling at all

The i & o keys happen to be next to each other
I used my phone for the post in question
Its a very small keyboard and I have man sized fingers
Its a ketstroke error not a spelling mastake ....massive difference

Tell it to The Judge: :judge:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
1,900+ Emails in my INBOX....

All of them say the world is more flocked up and stupid than yesterday.

I think my work here is done.

You flockers are ON YOUR  OWN...

Hint: We can snuggle at m86thecat@yahoo.com

Or, kick dirt and sawdust at smeefiltrationsystems@smogsoup.org.

:tello: "I've been doing this over 12 years, long enuff to know that you don't exist. and I should be "put away" for posting to myself.

Pretty cool, huh?"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ron Tello Culley
Shared with Public

HEY YEAH, I'M MISSING TOO!
Where's the Love for Me?

Photo: S.Tello 2020, Big Bear, Ca.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I can't be any more happy with the 21st Century.

I liked Watergate and Charles Manson better than today's news!

Maybe if we had some COLORS?

That could work for me, How about YOU?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
YOU read this, and CLOUD it.

I'm bizzy, plotting my next Caper.

It will involve, mud, bald tires, and Tessa's cotton panties!

Jaz Girlson
Admin

·
reSotsdnpo781a6
5u3lc4f
h
it
  ·
I need to clear something up.
We reached out to Marcos Ortiz this morning to send us the unedited clip from his interview with Candice yesterday. Here is what she did say.
MY 2 CENTS:
I personally have spoke with Candice Cooley about Dylan quite a few times since her son went missing. I can honestly tell you she has never once used a derogatory word. Candice has told me, and I have seen her say in interviews that “If Dylan were gay, it would not matter to her or her family". It is true, the family does not believe he was in a gay cross dresser relationship with anyone, including the older gentleman from Montello. He considered the man a friend in the farming community. This is why I ask the members of this group to stick with the facts. I do not care what you heard on YouTube, or who said it, to find Dylan we need to follow the facts of the case. The spreading of rumors is taking focus away from getting the awareness that Dylan deserves in a fair way.
Share a flyer today…. do what you can to help not hurt the search for Dylan. #FactsMatter #TrustTheFamily #FindDylanRounds
-Jaz ??
0:03 / 0:08
205 Comments
Write a public comment…

Jacqueline Brown

Whether he's gay , straight, cross dresser shouldn't be anyone's concern, whatever in his personal private life is his business and his business alone, finding him safe is what's important , hopefully when he is found he's safe unharmed and Alive , what he does or doesn't do is between him & God, I couldn't care less about his personal life, it's important to find this young man so he can come back to his family and all those that loves him , continued prayers for Dylan, his parents and grandparents , God bless you all from Illinois
ReplyShare10h
Saundra Stump-Buck
Jacqueline Brown i agree. The only reason it would matter is if he was hiding a certain lifestyle and had a boyfriend and something happened between them. Then it would matter for the purpose of finding that person to see if they're involved. Otherwise, no it doesn't matter.
ReplyShare53m
David Michael Lutes

Saundra Stump-Buck , you're 100% correct Saundra.
ReplyShare23m
Jacqueline Brown

David Michael Lutes I also agree with Saundra Stump-Buck as well
ReplyShare20m
Holly Jackson

How ri u know
ReplyShare44m
Jackie Wells

Admin needs to start blocking people so this page is helpful instead of just another debate on the internet.
ReplyShare50m
Bob Adams

Nobody said that about her son. It was said that Kurt Wadsworth (by the landlords son Dillon) that Kurt wore lipstick once. Kurt worked with and knew Dylan very well and they were companions. But if Kurt had issues, that was a fact, but Dylan doesn't deserve to be mis catagorized and Mom should have ignored it. She made things far worse.
ReplyShare1h
Beth Glawe

I would think if he was a cross dresser there would be some type of evidence of that in his home or vehicle. There would be something that was found when it was searched. If there is no evidence of it found then forget what rumors you hear.
ReplyShare14h
Sharon Prescott
Beth Glawe Quit bringing it up.
ReplyShare1h
Ron Tello Culley
http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=510.msg723481...
The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
OZROUNDTABLE.COM
ReplyShareRemove Preview13m
Ron Tello Culley
This whole thing is a SET UP to divert attention away from the upcoming failed Democratic/Republican/Other elections, again. Please direct your outrage of my comment to Ron Tello, Nevada, right here on this Dylan Rounds station.
Yeah, I too want him found.
ReplyShare1hEdited
Write a public reply…

Debbie K. Allsop
I'm following another missing child case. I have a group for her and to support her parents. People are awful with some of these rumors and speculation It hurts the case by people spreading rumors and lies. The things that have been said by YouTubers i… See more
ReplyShare12hEdited
Jane Johnston
IMO, that PI has no credibility in this case.
ReplyShare1h
Laura Kelley Cooley
Knowing Candice and the family the way I do, I 1000% agree with the fact that being gay or trans or whatever would not matter to them. That being said, I do not think that a hate crime should be ruled out. Here’s the thing about rumors, no one likes a rumor, but rumors are pretty accurate indicators of the climate of a community. Whether or not Dylan is gay or a cross-dresser is irrelevant except if people in the area believed it and were part of a hate group or had hatred in their hearts for anyone different, they could act on that belief. People’s perceptions are their reality. So I’m not saying believe rumors (and please don’t spread them), but I would encourage people to not disregard rumors either because those rumors could offer insight into the community.
ReplyShare13hEdited
Jaz Girlson
Author
Admin
Laura Kelley Cooley I take that on board, but I feel like information/rumors should be given to law enforcement to sort through and not be blast all over social media to distract and jeopardize the investigation. Where did the rumor start and why? Does anyone know? I am not looking for an answer. I am just saying the truth surrounding the rumor does matter.
ReplyShare12h
Laura Kelley Cooley
Jaz Girlson I absolutely agree that rumors should not be spread and should be given to LE. And yes, the truth surrounding a rumor matters. I just wanted to point out that rumors (accurate or not) are an indicator of the perception of the community, which is important. The rumors themselves aren’t important, but the mindset of the community is. Hopefully the authorities are on it and will get to the bottom of it soon. 🤞
ReplyShare12h
Kate Woolf
Laura Kelley Cooley I follow tons of cases in grps like this, and they are always full of rumors, bc law enforcement & ppl close to the case can't speak publicly. In my estimation, rumors seem to be 80% accurate and this I agree that they should not be ignored. All info helps get to the truth 👍
ReplyShare1h
Edna Ann Nickerson

I hope it will be Dylan's case that will take out these slanderous YouTubers. A long with suing YouTube itself. They need to have a wake up call big time.
ReplyShare3h
Kel Collins

Edna Ann Nickerson I definitely agree with what you said, but, as unfortunate as it is, their so many ppl in this world who LOVE watching these youtubers amd any drama type info they come up with, the more ppl like it. So yes, these youtubers are definitely slanderous, but the ones who follow them and then even beleive them and begin repeating it as "facts" (just cause youtube said it) are to blame also.
ReplyShare3h
Edna Ann Nickerson

Kel Collins definitely
ReplyShare3h
Melissa Egbert
So why would they bleep that out? That's my question.
ReplyShare15h
Connie Batchelor

Melissa Egbert I agree with you….
ReplyShare15h
Jaz Girlson
Author
Admin
You all will need to ask the news channel because Candice felt she was saying something that was acceptable.
ReplyShare15h
Diane Mower
Melissa Egbert maybe something to do with it being a UT station - one of the most conservative states in US.
ReplyShare12h
Cheryle Scott
Melissa Egbert
Maybe news stations / reporters often omit, twist reports for the drama it leads to?
ReplyShare7h
Write a public reply…

Diane Snider
Jennifer Ayres I'm confused are you saying they would be after him because he is gay or because he was a farmer or both? Just trying to clarify not arguing. Definitely different from all other theories .
ReplyShare9h
The comment Diane Snider is replying to has been deleted.
Diane Snider
Donna Hawkins I was just confused and trying to clarify what she was saying that's all!
ReplyShare2hEdited
Nancy Todd Peck
So nobody on here find it odd that Kurt the bar owner called the police and say Dylan was being held hostage in a house?Where would he hear that and why would he make that call and then theres Kurts brother who held 3 nurses hostage and on and on... they dont like what the PI has reported but hey dont kill the messenger.Something stinks.
ReplyShare15h
Lisa Monroe

Nancy Todd Peck 👍👍👍
ReplyShare15h
Melissa Egbert
Nancy Todd Peck I agree why would Kurt make that call? What was his motive? And why wasn't he charged if it was false info?
ReplyShare15h
Jaz Girlson
Author
Admin
Nancy Todd Peck I will tell what I personally was told by a member of the Wadsworth family. Kurt thought he was helping, he was told about the hostage situation by a psychic and believed it to be truth so he wanted to let the family know. He meant no harm. I know there is a story about 3 women, not sure they are nurses but the authenticity of that story is not something I can vouch for. Anyone who has any information they believe to be relevant should take it to BESO and not take to the air waves which could jeopardize an active investigation.
ReplyShare15hEdited
Rick Ryan
Jaz Girlson a psychic? 🤦???
ReplyShare15h
Nancy Todd Peck
Jaz Girlson Whose the psychic? Why do you keep removing my posts?Theres a police report about the 3 woman but they were petrified afterwards and didnt want to press charges.
ReplyShare14h
Jaz Girlson
Author
Admin
Nancy Todd Peck I don’t know the psychic. If your posts are removed you can click the “details” on your notifications to see why. If you feel the 3 women incident is important to this investigation, please call BESO and report it to them.
ReplyShare14h
Nancy Todd Peck
Jaz Girlson You just removed it. I'm sure the FBI will be looking into everything. No tunnel vision there. I am hoping and praying for Dylan.
ReplyShare14h
Taylina Rigoulot

Nancy Todd Peck show me This public report.!
ReplyShare9hEdited
Sherrie Kay
Nancy Todd Peck I'm seeing your posts ......relax a little?🙏🏽 Praying for Dylan and family!
ReplyShare5h
Nancy Todd Peck
Taylina Rigoulot You'd get it from the police station. It was on that pod cast 10 Live.
ReplyShare4h
Taylina Rigoulot

Nancy Todd Peck There is no such report or charges..
ReplyShare3h
Write a public reply…

Laur Rhoades
Nancy Todd Peck, That is mot true about Troy or Kurt. Kurt most likely overheard someone at the bar talking crazy and called the Mom.
ReplyShare14h
Nancy Todd Peck
Laur Rhoades I heard a psychic told him. Now if he heard it in a bar well Id believe that. I just hope they find out something real soon.
ReplyShare4hEdited
Laur Rhoades
Nancy Todd Peck, the lies told about him are just that. Lies. He manages the bar and hears drunks talking. He was friends with Dylan. Just friends. Kurt is a very good person and an organic farmer. He helps many people. Kurt has personally let me stay in his trailer in town after the flood of 2017 when I had walked 5 miles to town for supplies. He was a gentleman. The creep spreading lies about him has his own law run INS. That man is not to be trusted with truth. He is a hateful person spreading lies. Kurt is not some flaming cross dresser
Small towns are full of gossip. Montello is no exception. Kurt is the only person who came out and checked on me during the flood and helped me with no expectations.
ReplyShare2h
Calvena DeAvila Brazil Ainsworth
Nancy Todd Peck Maybe the man is odd, the world is full of odd people in case you haven't noticed. Doesn't make him a killer, or kidnapper, or drug runner. I've known a few x-dressers in my life and none of them were killers or the like. If they are so talented in the sleuthing field they should get off YouTube and join the police department or FBI. Lord Jesus bring Dylan home to his family today..AMEN
ReplyShare13h
Jennifer Spears

Calvena DeAvila Brazil Ainsworth doesn’t make him not one either. Dylan only had a few contacts. Why not consider ALL as possible persons of interest. Why is the family protecting them?
ReplyShare12h
Julie Graham
Jennifer Spears the family isn't protecting them. It is up to the police to question these people. They are the professional, not the family.
ReplyShare11h
Nancy Todd Peck
Calvena DeAvila Brazil Ainsworth well I think it's more than odd but that's my opinion and you can have your opinion and I haven't known if any cross-dressers but I certainly know they're out there and you're right it doesn't make them killers but it doesn't not make them Killers either. And I just find it real strange that he made that phone call and now he's saying a psychic told him oh yeah right I mean Dylan wasn't even gone that long when all that happened. Basically I just think no stone should be left Unturned. I'm sure the FBI are doing the best job that they can do and hopefully they'll find out who or what is responsible for his disappearance that is what we're all after right. The other night are about a week ago I was on this site and Kurt's daughter was on here and got a little bent out of shape or she claimed to be his daughter. You can't say anything on this site without getting your comment taken off
ReplyShare9h
David Raye
Nancy Todd Peck The family seems to not want to hear what the better locals are tipping in. In preference of the claims of fired workers ,known criminals and very questionable people around Montello and Lucin.Letting anyone whatsoever enter Dylan's property or moving his truck or equipment was a huge mistake.Those workers should have never been allowed close to the crime scene.And moving his truck!!!!That truck maybe contained evidence.
ReplyShare8h
Cheryle Scott
Jennifer Spears
Proof the family is protecting them?
Trust the FBI is in contact and have not named potential suspects or persons of interest because that’s how things are done.
If they put names out there they’d run if guilty.
Just like the guy did, James Brenner. The FBI put out a warrant on him yesterday for being a felon in possession of firearms.
Nate Eaton of East Idaho News did a report a couple hours ago about it. Brenner was squatting in a trailer somewhere in vicinity (5 mile range) of Dylan.
ReplyShare7h
David Raye
Nancy Todd Peck I think you follow the leads where ever they go.Its obvious who the local criminals are.To ignore them is to ignore evidence.Of course the FBI will follow what's good. The mistake was freaking over information and putting the call out to the public.That started this snowball.
ReplyShare8h
Nancy Todd Peck
David Raye I think the PI hit on things that could be true but everyone wanted to shut it down. Im sure the fbi wont do that or we hope not.
ReplyShare4h
Write a public reply…

Ginger Berry Hughes

It could be as simple as a accident on the farm and they just haven’t found him yet. He could be somewhere and don’t have any memory. It could be a lot of things but until someone finds proof we shouldn’t believe rumors. I heard the p.i and there is something wrong with his deliverance of info to the family. I’m sorry but I don’t believe it. 🙏🙏🙏 for Dylan.
ReplyShare3h
Holly Jackson

I how do you know? He's lied to you before.about giving a weirdo a ride.
ReplyShare10h
Diane Snider
Holly Jackson wow who cares one way or the other... What teen hasn't lied to their parents 🤦
ReplyShare10h
Avry Byington
Holly Jackson Probably because she's has access to everything in his life now.. His social media, his phone, texts etc. etc. There would have been evidence in his trailer or on his phone.
ReplyShare9h
Theresa Fay Smith

Holly Jackson Who cares! He's a missing child right now and that is really all that most, decent people care about.
ReplyShare9h
Holly Jackson

Theresa Fay Smith ok well the pi did another interview.he sounds like he know what he's talking about, and noones found him yet so yah.
ReplyShare9h
Angie Christensen
Holly Jackson if the "PI" knows what he's talking about then he would have solved this already. He has NO proof of anything.
He knows nothing and if he were a true professional and really knew anything or even spoke a grain of truth, he would go strai… See more
ReplyShare4h
Erin Sydney Doss

Holly Jackson The PI has absolutely no evidence of any of claims...and he hasn't found Dylan.
ReplyShare3h
Lesa Back Kidd

Holly Jackson How do YOU know? WHO CARES? I'm quite sure he could be a gay crossdresser with painted purple skin and his parents would just be happy to hug him again. Stop trying to cause trouble.
ReplyShare8h
Jaz Girlson
Author
Admin
Lesa Back Kidd the PI does not know more than the parents about the active investigation and a PI definitely does not know what LE knows. #TrustTheFamily
ReplyShare4h
Holly Jackson

Jaz Girlson ok
ReplyShare4h
Holly Jackson

Lesa back kidd.im not trying to cause trouble actually.im stating facts.noone has found him yet, I'm correct.im pretty sure pis know more than we do
ReplyShare8h
Jennifer Evans Cunningham
Holly Jackson I watched an interview with the PI and I think he knows what he is talking about.
ReplyShare8h
Holly Jackson

Jennifer Evans Cunningham. That's what I'm saying
ReplyShare8h
Erin Sydney Doss

Jennifer Evans Cunningham The PI has ZERO evidence of his wild claims.
ReplyShare3h
Sue Russo

Holly Jackson Was he a weido ?? Or just someone that had been held hostage for 3 days prior ? Dylan had his son working for him on his farm ,so he could have known him an could have also known that the Wadsworth family Hated Chase 🤷??? so he didn't want anyone to know he helped him?
ReplyShare7h
Holly Jackson

Sue Russo. Ok
ReplyShare4h
Write a public reply…

David Raye
Well everyone has had friends that probably were.Dylan made a bad choice for friends it seems
ReplyShare15h
Jaz Girlson
Author
Admin
David Raye maybe.... but being a cross dresser doesn't make you a bad choice for a friend.
ReplyShare15h
Franco Collins Jacklyn

David Raye there is no proof of that.so why even put it in a comment.
ReplyShare15h
Sue Russo

What dose it matter if he is or isn't 🤦??? thats not the point thats being made on most feeds ..the point is in every missing person's case the first will look at the person the missing person maybe in a relationship with 🤷??? why is she bringing it up again 🤦??? leave that be an put that energy in finding him 😪
ReplyShare7h
David Raye
Sue Russo exactly what people are covering their eyes and ears over and calling slander might be a lead.
ReplyShare7h
David Raye
Victimology.We must know all about Dylan to find his abductors.
ReplyShare7h
Jaz Girlson
Author
Admin
Sue Russo people are not listening. There is no evidence pointing towards a relationship between Dylan and the man being circulated. Who exactly supplied the proof there was? We really don’t need to discuss it because it takes the focus away from finding Dylan but the fact is, the relationship is not a fact as some make it out to be. #TrustTheFamily #FactsMatter #FindDylanRounds.
ReplyShare4h
Sue Russo

Jaz Girlson or is it 🤷???.. there is not much of any evidence at this point is there
ReplyShare4h
Write a public reply…

Brinda Mercer

So sad that she even has to say this. Why would people ask this kind of stuff.? Help them find Dylan or back off ??
ReplyShare4h
Calvena DeAvila Brazil Ainsworth
IMO...These YouTube people are bottom feeders making money off this tragedy. They bring nothing to the table. They think LE and the FBI don't know what they're doing REALLY? The FACTS are that Dylan is missing and needs to be found. No one knows what happened to him at this point..the ridiculous speculation makes me sick! Attention seeking losers all of them.
ReplyShare13h
Sherrie Kay
Calvena DeAvila Brazil Ainsworth I screamed this in my head! 💯??
ReplyShare5h
Jacqueline Hampton
Calvena DeAvila Brazil Ainsworth I’m with you
ReplyShare4h
Janett Smith

Prayers for Dylan and his family
ReplyShare5h
Summer Anderson-Garcia
Jesus people need to stop! If it isn’t positive and or helpful then leave this poor family alone!
ReplyShare15h
Diane Mower
Summer Anderson-Garcia seriously!
ReplyShare11h
Melissa Egbert
Summer Anderson-Garcia Jesus people???? Really???? Wow
ReplyShare11h
Sherrie Kay
Melissa Egbert it'll be okay 👌, I promise.....I'm sure she's just as frustrated as some of the rest of us. Bring Dylan home🙏🏽?
ReplyShare5h
Mary Orth LaTorre
I hope the family sues the PI for the damage he is doing and saying. The PI scam artist needs to be brought down. He is a disgusting pig in my opinion.
ReplyShare15h
Sarah Pulsipher
Mary Orth LaTorre they need to send him a cease and desist.. and then sue him later on. I don't understand how someone claiming to be a p.i. could act this way towards a family whonis clearly hurting and trying to find their son.
ReplyShare14h
Mary Orth LaTorre
Sarah Pulsipher , look into what he did to Jed Hall in Idaho. He had those poor parents convinced their son ran off to join French Forgien Legion or something. At least until AWP pulled hom out of the Snake River in May. This man is a pariah in my boo… See more
ReplyShare13h
Evan Higgins

Mary Orth LaTorre he recently said on another YouTube channel that (I’m referring to the family) “if they would have played up the gay angle of this kid that the press would have been in it a lot sooner and a lot bigger” and “gay dudes are kind of in style right now” 🙄😞
ReplyShare13h
Cheryle Scott
Evan Higgins
That speaks volumes to the PI’s mentality 🤷???
ReplyShare7h
Holly Shelton

The facts are what will bring Dylan home.
Speculation is of no help.
You can be assured the family has considered every possibility.
Be patient. Be respectfully supportive
ReplyShare5h
Gina Marie Beaudette
This is all just sad. Because the "PI" is making a big deal about this, his weak minded followers who can't see what he is and the grossness of his actions, some of whom are bottom feeding off of what he says and making money off hosting him on their channels, Dylan's family is being drug through the mud. I pray the lightness of spirit and the highest protection surround this family and guide investigators to the evidence needed to bring justice for this missing young man. May he be brought home to his loved ones.
ReplyShare14h
Sarah Pulsipher
Gina Marie Beaudette I wonder if dylans family can send a cease and desist.. he needs to stop talking about Dylan all together bc its taking away from the real issue.. which is where is Dylan and what happened to him. Dylans family doesn't need to to … See more
ReplyShare14h
Taylina Rigoulot

Gina Marie Beaudette need a actual address for this”PI” to serve him.
ReplyShare9h
Theresa Fay Smith

Gina Marie Beaudette The PI seems like a horrible human and is only interested in obtaining 15 minutes of fame.
ReplyShare9h
Deborah Ballard-Pence

Theresa Fay Smith agree. Maybe hes part of the nefariousness.
ReplyShare8h
Sue Russo

Theresa Fay Smith SMH
ReplyShare7h
Write a public reply…

Kelly Gaskell

So has the question ever been answered as to why Chase was wandering bloody and shoeless in the desert to begin with? I personally still believe he knows what happened. Either he is responsible or knows who is. Seems like it all started with him
ReplyShare10h
David Raye
Kelly Gaskell It wasn't Chase ? Maybe someone else.He should have known Chase .Father to one of Dylan's workers possibly.At least a local claimed that.
ReplyShare7h
Kelly Gaskell

David Raye not sure. I thought I read that chase contacted Dylan’s mother in the beginning saying he was given a ride but didn’t know where he is now. Whoever it was though, just makes me wonder how he ended up bloody in the middle of nowhere basically
ReplyShare6h
Lori Feltner

If it were my son, and the town was a mere 50 people, I would knock on every door and ask if I could search their home!
ReplyShare6h
Ivy Willow

All that matters is this young man is found.
ReplyShare15h
Cheryle Scott
Ivy Willow
Amen 🙏
ReplyShare7h
Rick Reid
This is a bullshit thread abd anybody that spreads crap like this takes away from the investigation. Stick to the facts
ReplyShare7h
Lesa Back Kidd

This is unbelievable. I live in TX and happen to follow an Idaho newspaper because of the Christmas videos they show every year. That's how I heard about Dylan. I started following this page to see any updates on his case. I had no idea so many heartless, trashy people crawled out of the woodwork to spread rumors when someone goes missing. Everyone adding to this family's pain should be ashamed of themselves.
ReplyShare8h
Karen Mastropaolo

Who cares even if he was gay it’s no one’s Business. This is about finding Dylan alive. People wake up,
ReplyShare14h
Theresa Fay Smith

I am so sorry you have to endure all the mess being posted by Jim Terry and the interview with that equally horrible "church lady". i know it's hard but we're all just tuning them out. Praying for all of you.
ReplyShare9h
Rosa Pavlovic
How very sad that someone knows exactly where Dylan is and continues to watch on, watch families pain and suffering, watch law enforcement, people look for Dylan... some people are just pure evil.
Poor Dylan hiring people that most likely killed him. I can't help but wonder,
"if statements coming out are true"
If Kurt groomed Dylan from a young age.. my apologies to the family in even saying that.. There is a lot that isn't adding up and where is Kurt? Missing in action" that's alarming... Police need to pick him up asap..
I remember watching one of the videos when Dylan first went missing a company that helps with missing persons were out on his property to do a search in their helicopter but they were talking to his mum, there was a guy in the background, pacing behind Dylan's mum, he was the only one that seemed so so nervous, I honestly thought he is hiding something..
If someone knows where Dylan is speak up ffs! you can do it anonymously..
ReplyShare9h
Nita Charlton Giles
It does not matter what Dylan did. He has family and friends that love him! They just want him back!!!
ReplyShare10h
Kerry Playford Gray
Ok.....I'm kinda new to this case and trying to figure out what's going on and ALL I'm seeing is he was gay...no he was not....he is a cross dresser but no not true and all I can think is so what? What if he was? What does this have to do with his disappearance? Or does it? If it is and it's continually refuted, where does this get the investigation? I'm seeing more energy focused into this than what's known. Move on.
ReplyShare11h
Julie Graham
Kerry Playford Gray there are interviews, also a time line pinned at the top of the page in the featured section. They are very helpful to understand what the facts are, and what is going on.
ReplyShare11h
Kerry Playford Gray
Julie Graham Thank you....appreciate this!
ReplyShare10h
Jessica Olsen

If certain people are in here to cause more harm than good. Those kind of people need to leave this page. Never believe everything the so called news says. We got to find him asap. Shared in Carbon County Utah.
ReplyShare10h
Mary Keating
I'd just block the naysayers, they have nothing to add except gossip and trolling, preventing discussions with strawmen
ReplyShare12h
Kris Johnson
Phone records should be proof.
ReplyShare12h
Frances Francene

I don't believe any of that b.s. The truth will prevail.I believe Candice. She knows him better than all of us! She knows her son. I'm sticking with the facts. The facts are what's going to bring Dylan home. ?🙏?
ReplyShare12hEdited
Cande Booker
Poor mom. Her child is missing even if he was gay-it’s nobody’s business. Private life is not something to be thrown out there. He just wanted to farm and not bother anyone. This family just needs help finding their son, brother, grandson, nephew!
ReplyShare12h
Donna Glover

People can be so cruel !! He's still missing ! Use your eyes 👀 to find him not your mean mouths 🙊?? He is in my prayers 🙏.
ReplyShare12h
Shelly Pease
Imagine that...how easy people's minds went straight to a different perspective of that statement when they didn't have ALL the pieces yet. Why? Because it made sense in their minds & they ran with it,just like everything else. People are too busy grasping at straws & wanting a "story" & drama,they're believing things bc it "makes sense" in their minds bc they don't have the missing pieces. I was just saying this same thing yesterday & here,it's shown how easily people do it. This is not a "story" to sensationalize,it's a young man's life & a beyond scary thing for the family & everyone. Do better people!
ReplyShare12hEdited
Jaz Girlson
Author
Admin
this ????????????
ReplyShare12h
Angie Christensen
Shelly Pease well said!!! Thank you!
ReplyShare12h
Bo Diamond
That was conveniently edited. He would have served everyone better not to block that section out. God bless this family.
ReplyShare12h
Jolene AE

Use the negative energy to find the man... Not create drama
ReplyShare13h
Loni Odenthal Newby
Their choice to censor that statement certainly made it sound as if a slur had been used. I'm glad it wasn't that, but it's sad that it took hearing the unbleeped interview to clarify that.
ReplyShare13h
Cindy Johnson

Who cares what he is, he is a human being and needs to be found!!!!!!
God please guide the authorities to find him safe 🙏🏻
ReplyShare13h
Rosie Cook
My thoughts and prayers are with Dylan and his family !
ReplyShare14h
Jill Robison Cooley

What the flying freak does it matter?
It makes me sick to my stomach that people just cannot CHOOSE to either be helpful or else SHUT UP.
We are better than this people 🙏🏻
ReplyShare14h
Marie Niemann

Thank you Jazz, I was thinking this morning about what my Mom would say when I was little. "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all. I'm to the point where I'm afraid to say anything because of the attacks and people who want to argue about trivial matters. If everyone would concentrate on Dylan, his parents and the facts this group would be much better off. I can't imagine the frustration you and the moderators must feel when you have to weed out the misinformation and gossip related to this case. Peace 🌻🌻
ReplyShare14h
Jaz Girlson
Author
Admin
Marie Niemann what the mods and I go through is nothing compared to what this family is living through. Thank you for you kind words and support. 💛
ReplyShare14h
Marie Niemann

Jaz Girlson Absolutely, I mean.... you shouldn't have to babysit adults. You're a very patient person. I think of Dylan and his parents every single day. 💔
ReplyShare14h
Donna Hawkins

Who is Marcos Ortiz ?
ReplyShare14h
Angie Christensen
Donna Hawkins he's a reporter here in Utah for one of our news channels
ReplyShare14h
Donna Hawkins

Angie Christensen thank you had no idea.
ReplyShare14h
Gaby Morales
I dont understand why people dont realize that “PI” is just mad he was fired and taking on Candice. He is a gossiping man that has nothing to do but to use youTube to attack a woman. He is despicable.
Please just dont give him more importance as to listen to his blabbing.
What we need to focus is on finding Dylan. 💖
ReplyShare14h
Christa Benward
This is so sad my heart hurts so bad for this family. They are just wanting answers and then have to deal with all this nonsense. I continue my prayers every morning for Dylan and his family and will continue to do so until he’s found. Please don’t spread rumors, if it doesn’t come from the parents or law enforcement I wouldn’t even listen
ReplyShare14h
Sarah Pulsipher
Christa Benward I 100% agree. This isn't what they need to be spending any of their time on.. constantly having to clear something up (I get why they do) but this kind fo stuff shouldn't even be up for discussion when there are no facts to it. Just makes me so sad and mad for this family. They are hurting, they are tired.. they are struggling to find their son who seems to have just vanished into thin air. Noone in their right mind would ever want to be going thru what they are going thru.. and then on top of that, the interviews.. I know they want to get info out or clear something up.. but it just sucks thay they have to use that time doing that when it could be spent looking for dylan.
ReplyShare14h
Christa Benward
Sarah Exactly
ReplyShare14h
Shaunda Shafer Young
My honest option the pi had helped shed some light on the wadsworth family , what kind of people they are and what they are capable of doing. I think it maybe has shed some light for le to look further into some of these predators. Be thankful nobody is judging Dylan or the family.
ReplyShare14hEdited
Gary Maston

Sending prayers and blessings for you and your family.
ReplyShare14h
Debbie Onail

I hope the FBI follows each and every lead, no matter how far fetched it may seem.
ReplyShare14h
Mattie McGuire
Social media is a double edged sword. It definitely helped light the fire under LE to finally start doing their job! But it’s shameful that others bring their drama here which takes away from the main focus. And that is to support the family and find and bring Dylan home!! This isn’t entertainment. Leave the drama behind. This isn’t about you. It’s about doing all we can to support and help a family who is experiencing a nightmare right now. Let’s keep working to bring Dylan home! 🙏
ReplyShare14h
Harry Stiles

GOOD FOR YOU.
ReplyShare15h
Melody Davis Brummett
Continued prayers
ReplyShare15h
58 of 66

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
:tello: "If I comment to any of the above, the Sun will refuse to shine."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
And I get to retain my sweet, dark Real Estate!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Yes, I know this sounds more "self" than "selfish".

I'm just not "Ish" in 2000 flock!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I know.
I don't know'
I'm involved~
I'm not involved ^

I know shite, ....... and shite knows me :(.

I called the FBI, right here from my Cave, and I said some things.

They told me Mulder and Scully are fictitious.

I'm still hurting over the bad news.

What do you want of me?

I'm not playing into YOUR fundraisers.

Pretty sick group of that we have here, and where's Admin when they say they are here to do some good shite when the forum is set ablaze.....

Nevermind the smee Problem....
This Earth, in 2022, has a Montello Problem. [That's CODE for "Elko Problem"].

Join me Friends! I have no plans, and my ideas are prolly better than yours.

Survival chats by Appt. ONLY.

Stand in line at the front porch; PREPARE to Camp on Site!
Please: No fishing our sewer lines. We like our shite!

The RULES have not changed.

People have changed, and It's not my fault. I only talked, published and broadcasted some stuff in me Wee Young Life. El Monte, Ca.,,, about STUFF....!

They serviced 2 more dead cops there, recently.

I know El Monte.

I know stuff.

Are YOU stuff?

:babytantie: :troll2: :bounce: :wtf: :beerontap:       :crayfish:
:notsmee:
:duckling: "My OZRT Legacy iz more intrusive and PUNCHY that your Half-LifeTime Membership to The OZRT Comic and Disillusionalment Page of the Greater Riff."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Oz is a ghost town, there was never any money to be made on it,

all the respectable derelict members abandonded the joint 8 and 12 years ago...

and everybody but me knows why.

[CONSIRACY CRAP GOES HERE]

The Tello Files wrecked everything
and when the damage was done
there was no turning back.

Just like living in a tornado forever.

Or surfing on a hurricane during The Endless Summer.

Just get a Tan and deal with this shite, will ya?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Vomit and Poo
BREAKING NEWS: The latest Tello Revelation Revealed! Click something!!!!

:tello: "It's true. I just now figured out more than I have ever figured out before.
(Watch your ass....I'm older, thus Wiser than you.... I was also a Dreamer before you!)

Now get this:

BOTTOM LINE is..... The T Files is a Clown Car, adrift and afloat, aimlessly, in a Sea of Vomit and Poo."

I'm Ron Tello, and I have spoken posted."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
The worst part about this is...

the best part sucks.

Don't ask.

shut up smee

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Don’t  post in teal at me ...

You dont know a thing busted chops
Until youve suffered a Smee chop busting

Be warned you are on the brink

Say your prayers rabbit

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Fine-Tuning in The Freezer.
A chore, not a lifestyle here.
BB Ca.

All Game are welcome.

Please: Due to a Shortage of Taxidermists...
kindly mount your own heads. Thank You.
-The Management

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Don’t  post in teal at me ...

You dont know a thing busted chops
Until youve suffered a Smee chop busting

Be warned you are on the brink

Say your prayers rabbit

shut up smee

Happy now?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Get a Hat.

Rack it here.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
over the edge:

"Shut Up Hat"

Don't worry smee, I'll put-in a controversial word for you....

(So MANY words, so few selections....)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Oh, by the way:

THERE IS
NO NEWS.

The BIG one fell 2 hours ago.

We are dead.

Please show valid ID at the Gate.

I'm the guy in the parking lot selling the Mushroom Cloud Bongs.

See ya!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
This Just In:

From notifications
FIND DYLAN ROUNDS 🚨(Official)
Jaz Girlson  ·
Admin

ANOTHER FAKE GOFUNDME!
Please report it. The family of Dylan Rounds is not starting a GoFundMe.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-find-dylan...
32 Comments

Ron Tello Culley
Track them, Book them. Boy Scouts can do that! It's The Law.

Gary Maston
So sad crooked people trying to make money from something so tragic

Harrison Colley
Thats terrible

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
:tello: "What's goFunkme ever done for me???

Color me BITTER

and don't forget to feed the cat."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
This is not real

If it is no foolies, nobody is talking to me.

I don't interface with Bots so well.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Frankly, I suspect Law Enforcement, whatever that is, be lurking here.

I hunted the FBI this time. Said 'Look at Tello'.

Imagine my surprise when I'm not in jail for any of this yet, kinda like
"Last Time, without the Home Visit, Free Ride and shackles."

Key Words: Ignore. Fail to acknowledge. Super HUSH. Don't bother.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Yes Indeedie, My Lurkers!

This is a mess.

My mess, only on a Blog, formerly an active chat community.

This is Ghost Town Posting.

They're all dead
and you ain't much better.

Alas! If only I had invested $50K USD into smee Inc, I would be eating
Prawns instead of beer.

My bad.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Testing....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

FIND DYLAN ROUNDS 🚨(Official)
Jaz Girlson  ·
Admin

Thursday Update:
One of the men who helped Dylan on his farm has been arrested on gun possession charges.

https://kutv.com/news/local/squatter-who-lived-near-dylan-rounds-charged-in-federal-court-with-weapons-crime-brenner-fbi-missing-lucin-utah-salt-lake-us-district-court?fbclid=IwAR25iqaGTAQUKJnC0s-tm4XG_7nQ1TAqGmqFy_0zvAhmjqpQs20ct9I3syE

133 Comments

Carol S. Martin
My local news said that the families last contact with Dylan said he needed to get the grain truck in the shed to protect it from rain. The guy arrested lived on the same property as that shed.

Laura Duncan
They’ve arrested loads of people in that area for outstanding warrants/other things just to get them in to interview them

Ron Tello Culley
It's called "Rouste".

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Dave Hamilton
This is going to add up to nothing really. Yeah, a convicted felon had a black powder rifle and accessories.........and ??? A black powder rifle goes back to the days of Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone. They take forever to load, take tedious detail, and you only can count on one shot. The guy highlighted in the video was just trying to dump anything he thought the FBI might hold against him, but it was too late, plus his friend ratted him out to the FEDS. This is really NO NEWS.......The search continues................. It's no surprise that people will be caught up in the dragnet, as law enforcement interviews and questions people. This squatter was caught up in the dragnet, I doubt he knows anything at all about Dylan Rounds.

Kistea Larsen
Dave Hamilton ya my thoughts too! It’s just sad.

Jeanne Pratt
Dave Hamilton He worked for Dylan when Dylan needed help. Dylan knew he lived in that trailer. The arrest warrant says he was “a friend” of Dylan. At least, that’s what I’ve learned from following this thread and reading/watching everything on this page.

Diane Mower
Dave Hamilton He also had a .22. Convicted felons are allowed to own muzzle loaders, but not a .22. But you're likely right in that it's irrelevant to Dylan's disappearance. He was just trying to save his ass by hiding his guns.

Ron Tello Culley
No matter how we slice it, Goose Egg so far.

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
Oh, and Horse: smee lives on your Planet, not mine.

FYI .... Smee lives in a different state to me.

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
Get a Hat.

Rack it here.

Racketeer?

Not on the OzRT, thank you kindly.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Somtimes I hear a racket in my ear

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Jaz Girlson shared a link.FIND DYLAN ROUNDS 🚨(Official)
Admin

Dylan Rounds updates live with Dave Rader from EquuSearch Midwest and Ed Wallace on DutyRon
YOUTUBE.COM
Dylan Rounds updates live with Dave Rader from EquuSearch Midwest and Ed Wallace on DutyRon
#DylanRounds #CandiceCooley #DutyRon #FindDylanRounds ***Tips should be called into the Box Elder County Sheriff 435 723-5227Dylan Rounds updates live with D...
13 Comments
Write a public comment…

Jaz Girlson
Author
Admin
Can we chill out a little bit so I can watch DutyRon right now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=Dku5KB1g-5c&feature=share&fs=e&s=cl&fbclid=IwAR2EucqJXh427pRyCyBEnIIz_FAVn-woZ-c-Wvbbav0zz7GsQxvpPVUkZT4

Jaz Girlson
Author
Admin
Catch the replay. No drama. Just good information about the actual search and investigation. Thank you Duty Ron 🙌🏼

Kristi Herman
Jaz Girlson I was wondering if you have seen the interview with Kurt Wadsworth? It is on youtube with something like "real crime with Jess".

Jaz Girlson
Author
Admin
Kristi Herman no I would like to watch it tho. I will go look for it.

Ron Tello Culley
Jaz Girlson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxFfVSNMfXo
Dylan Rounds with special guest Kurt Wadsworth
YOUTUBE.COM
Dylan Rounds with special guest Kurt Wadsworth

Jaz Girlson
Author
Admin
Ron Tello Culley thanks.

Ron Tello Culley
Kurt is a snake. I never did like him.

Buster Bratamus
seems not much to do until the FBI gives an update..

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
You know you're from the Mountains when......
Skippy McCormick 
Neighbor kids found this snake in my yard. What kind is it?

Melody Wright
Great Photoshop

Becky Drews
Is that little girl wearing a Ronald Reagan t shirt? Hahaha that’s funny

Michael Ray-Anthony
Lil kids a billy bad ass

Andrew Watt
This would be the generation that still played outside before cellphones. I'm so glad I was apart of it.

Judy Bondar
Is that a Velociraptor coming up the path behind the cougar on a leash? LOL. Who cares about an old rattler when Sasquatch is lurking in the background.

Ken Ott
Danger Danger Will Robinson 😳

Christina Hyde
Looks like a diamondback rattler highly dangerous

Adam Alex
Don't know... but I think there's a minotaur in the path behind you!! 🤔

Catherines Corner
Lol
A dinosaur, Rattlesnake, mountain lion, Bigfoot, what else is here???

Becky Drews
Catherines Corner Bigfoot is on the left, way in the back😂😂

Mary Mullowney Williamson
Love this photo. Fun to find the Easter eggs

Sharon Jones-Eastwood
I don’t think I worry about this Negron worry about the back of his picture of the cat

Rachel U'ilani O'Brien
I see bigfoot!!

Don Lanier
Not to mention the mountain lion

Cheryl Best
Tina McClellan and t rex & big foot

Jeanette Shaffer
Photo shopped lol

Becky Van Heuklom Ele
Looks safe to play with but they might want to run away from the dinosaur coming their way.

Joanne Sanford
Becky Van Heuklom Ele and the mtn lion?

Becky Van Heuklom Ele
Joanne Sanford not as scary as a dinosaur.

Joanne Sanford
Becky Van Heuklom Ele lol, you're right😄

Mike Eichenlaub
looks legit.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
9:01 Pm July 3, 2022 PST Yankee time. Buggah!

Good evening, and WELCOME to another session of Tello on The Tello Files.

UPDATE: Again, I have a Life, too.

I ben Bizzy.

And I don't care about what you know.

It's what you DO that I'm looking out for.

Having said that:

Dylan Rounds, still in the wind.

The House Of Tello remains un-investigated.

I spent the most of my Adult life hiding from the Cops.

In the past 15 years and the last 3 weeks....

....I HAVE BEEN CHASING THE COPS.

I bloody surrendered, confessed and issued official Ron Tello autographs
to the Old School personnel on the Squads. Denied.

Dylan is missing.

I made a claim that I am missing. On my fb page..

I told the FBI where the bodies are buried, but I specified that
they are ALL bad dogs at The Left For Dead Ranch, Phelan, Ca, 1995-2004.

Dylan was abducted by Sheriff's Alien Spooky Kidnap Space Craft.
He is another specimen. And the County makes Bank on it all, plus "Merchandising".

It's a RICO case I tell you!!!!

It's an X-Files thang, a prima facia case......   :judge:

Bottom Line: It's ALL a Tello Files scoop!

How do you BOTs like me now?

smee? It's ok for you to blather now....

random pic:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
And......that's all I got this time around.

Screw you guys, I'm taking a break.

:beerontap:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
10:26 PM
You sent
FYI: no cop has got to me. recently. My info is where?. Eric Cartman says: "WEAK."
I'm telling ya: I have History in Montello and nobody cares. Did ya click my links? My stories are important, too.

I was fundraising to pay the taxes on my Montello Crib. $800 USD. Fail. My next step: into the unknown, just like last year... You should get to research me. I did. I found out what I already know.

Write to Jaz Girlson

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Dylan Rounds case:
Ron Tello Culley
All chatter aside, we still have nothing.

Your post is pending
Your post was received but admins will need to approve it first, before it's visible to others.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
BREAKING NEWS:

Tello no longer walks the Straight and Narrow

"Walking with a cane makes me wobble."

www. unsecured link . com

random image:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I found this!

Archives are brutal.

(Not the one I was looking for.... :()

No, WAIT... IT IS!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
:wtf:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
The Internet is about FRAUD.

The Tello Files is about Oh Yeah?

Then there's the OZRT and all of "them".

Prolly 5 of them.

Survivors of the OZRT Apocalypse .

An IGNORANT bunch.

Prolly BOTS.

Everything on the Internet is suss....

especially SMEE!

I need to hate that guy, but he's prolly a BOT!

Get SOME!!!!! :bigcalibre:   :smee!:    :sniper:
:badscore: :rawprawn:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I could do better here,
but no, because fk you.

Am I making friends here, yet?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
btw: I still wanna have my way with Admin, and it won't involve office equipment.

Asking too much...or incriminating myself?

This is how I was for 10 years in Montello.

Such Freedom should be ignored by Government!

I will excuse you while you kiss the sky.