Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2593760 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #6400 on: September 22, 2020, 02:35:47 PM »
Being a Criminal in Elko County pays

Being a burglar in Elko county is a high paying job with little or no personal risk.
Ya, there might be a risk of having a landowner/homeowner shoot you, but being caught by law enforcement does not appear to be a risk at all.

Recently some of my family members had their shop broken into and during the burglary a vehicle was set on fire and a pistol was stolen along with a side by side, a 4-wheeler, and countless tools.

They called the Sheriff's department and requested an officer to come out and take a statement, begin an investigation, and follow up with attempting to catch the criminals. We were all assuming that meant getting fingerprints, doing an arson investigation, investigate possible suspects, and protect the victim. They collected a statement, nothing else.

The suspects are known to the officers/detectives, yet they have done nothing to interview, question or obtain search warrants for their residence. The way these type of cases work from the Sheriff's office point of view is "We will have to wait until we catch them redhanded". That is a scary proposition. What if next time they accomplish their goal and burn the entire house down with victims inside?

Crime is on the rise, drug activity is on the rise, victims are on the rise in large numbers across Elko County, and from where I sit, not much is being done to get these criminals off the street. All the while the victim sits alone and scarred waiting for something to happen. They have now armed themselves to protect their pursuit of life, liberty and happiness while the criminal walks free without fear of being held accountable.

I get up every day to go to work to earn a paycheck, medical benefits for me and my kids, and pay taxes for a sense of security and community. Maybe it's time to quit my job, get on government subsistence, get free health care and take what I want when I want it. Then maybe I will have the freedom that the criminals in this county get handed to them.
-Scott Stewart
[Published in the Opinion section of the Elko Daily Free Press 8/30/14]

"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #6401 on: September 22, 2020, 04:28:11 PM »
Ron Tello Culley
No one named Charles here...

Ron Tello Culley
'Stereotypes' are not about Sound Equipment.

Ron Tello Culley
This world to me is disgustingly fascinating to me that ppl will focus on me and my various Life's images, and all the while lose site of their own head, home and direction in Real Time, thank you never much! And I shall thank the Grand Jury for felafeling the felafel off as they were instructed, felafel you very much!!!
We are ALL "going down". Some of us are slower than you. Sry.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6402 on: September 22, 2020, 04:36:08 PM »
I'm Ron Tello.
You can't go to my house. Nevada is Off Limits.

I'm not there,
so check me out in Sugarloaf,  eh?

Look for the Trailer Park Behind The Gate.

(Halloween will be initiated as per protocol)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6403 on: September 22, 2020, 04:39:13 PM »
Yeah, right....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6404 on: September 22, 2020, 04:59:57 PM »
A Brother Moment, I admit...

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6405 on: September 22, 2020, 05:01:34 PM »
How come the Runt always ends up looking like our Dad?

That's him on the right of your screen.

Linda says "HI!".

:tello: "Dollar Store Sunglasses. Who are they foolin'?"

Ron Tello CulleyRick Culley

Dear Ricky. I just punked you. Signed, Ronnie. Feel obligated to not reply, I dare ya, or it's a cyber dirt-clod fight
and it's ON, until Mom shows up...

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6406 on: September 22, 2020, 05:43:29 PM »
We were absconded, er...oh... I mean "Adopted".
The OTHER A Word.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6407 on: September 22, 2020, 05:49:21 PM »
:tello: "LOL the other A word. Smee, take it awaaaayyyy...!"

:fencing:                  :troll2:           :mobbing:              :jester:                          :notsmee:                                        :ni:                        :duckling:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6408 on: September 22, 2020, 05:57:27 PM »
April Whitney
Admin

Ran across this photo of me (April from KROQ) and Belinda Carlise(Go Go’s) in KROQ Pasadena Studio ‘86ish.
Starting to freak out a bit about losing all my photos and albums in storage. The storage nazis auction your stuff off 😱

Ron Tello Culley
That's BOSS!

Smee
Spank Bank...Cheers!

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #6409 on: September 22, 2020, 07:18:05 PM »
Id tap that

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6411 on: September 22, 2020, 11:16:37 PM »
April Whitney
Admin

Ran across this photo of me (April from KROQ) and Belinda Carlise(Go Go’s) in KROQ Pasadena Studio ‘86ish.
Starting to freak out a bit about losing all my photos and albums in storage. The storage nazis auction your stuff off 😱

Ron Tello Culley
That's BOSS!

Smee
Spank Bank...Cheers!

Ron Tello Culley
That's BOSS!

April Likes your comment.
Ron Tello Culley
Thx April....that means a lot to me!

Dawn Conrad
I remember being in the KROQ studio when the Go-Gos had to pee & then got locked out when they tried to return.

April Whitney
Author
Dawn Conrad must have been the Burbank studio. It was easy to get locked out there. Pasadena studio was easy to come and go wherever you wanted

Ron Tello Culley
Too easy for me to get into the KROQ studio. Push the button. Door opens, me and my bike go in. The rest was history!

Ron Tello Culley
I was the guy who let Father Guido Sarducci (Don Novello) into the building to be on the Insane Darryl Wayne Show. We traded business cards. So fine! Oh to be that young and fortunate!!

Dave Russotto
Awesome picture....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6412 on: September 23, 2020, 11:16:01 AM »
Sharon Pearce
It is Fall. The acorns and leaves are falling
. 😻

Kathy Singleton-Strong
And pine needles! Lol!

Steven Michael King
Decades of Martial Arts Falling and rolling skills soon to come into play.....Ice in the mountains can make for excitement, fun and adventure!

Chelsea McGraw
Our maples are turning color!

Michael N Margie Carroll
😊😊😊😊YES👏👏👏👏💕

Ellie Bellie
2 more days..until the official start. I am ready for scarves and boots and long sweaters 😎🍁

Rhea-Frances Tetley
find those scarves and boots, but keep that warm weather clothing at hand too, as early October is often very hot

Ron Tello Culley
If I keep drinking, I'll be falling, and there's no rake for me.

:beerontap:     :drinkwine:         :troll2:                                    :ambulance:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6413 on: September 23, 2020, 12:09:48 PM »
Ian Whitcomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quin47LEJO0

:tello: "Yeah, I knew him in the 1980's".

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6414 on: September 24, 2020, 11:25:15 AM »
You know you're from the mountains when all you do is think of getting back to them

Chris Merrill
It's because of where we live😁

Kathy Steele
Yes!

Julie Morris-Corbin
Agreed big time!

David Rasmussen
Or never leaving in the first place 😉. Family is so pissed they can't drag me down to the city, even just for a weekend 😝

Michael Edward
So much truth

Chad Burney
The mountains are like true love lost, you didn't know what you had until it is gone

Terry Goode
Im not from there but i visit family there often and its like the stress of life starts coming off in layers every corner of that mtn i climb up.. lovecit there.. hope to move there in the future

John Wolcott
It's like being on vacay EVERY day.

Chad Burney
snow and say

Chad Burney
You know your from the mountains when you say I miss the snow but i don't miss shoveling it

Kimberly Shumway
The one thing I loved about coming home to the mountains when I was up there was coming up 38 and being able to snow the wood smoke in the air. It always made me feel like I was home

Lauren Peterson-Reid
Yup!!!??😉

Chad Burney
Even when the power went off you just shoved your beer in the snow and buried your food in the snow and you were good to go

Ron Tello Culley
Yankee Ingenuity. Naa, this survival skill began in the time of The Old Ones. Simple science, even a Caveman can do it. Are we really an evolved species? No, but we're working on it!

Ron Tello Culley
Solar powered refrigerators. Whooda thunk? I love the future.

Chad Burney
That's how snow cones were invented

Chad Burney
I don't understand why most homes in ohio don't have fireplaces, to me a fireplace is a must 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Donald Platten
I got it

Ron Tello Culley
For my (welfare) money, Propane Heat is the hot ticket. I recommend the Mr. Heater Buddy. I trust every one I have owned in the past 8 years. They, therefore I, survive in Salt Lake City, Northern Nevada and Sugarloaf.

Lisa Graham
AMEN!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6415 on: September 24, 2020, 11:57:11 AM »
Tyler Womack
White supremacist: “There’s no racism in America.”

Alyssia de Angelis
Racist people don't see racism

Alyssia de Angelis
Weird how that happens

Ron Tello Culley
As the former Founder/CEO of a minor corporation, my business plan, in part, was "Distrust everyone equally and let them felafel up themselves.". And goddammit, they do, every time. Not my fault that "stupid" exceeds my Charter.

Charter is another word for "Mission Statement". The WHY you wanna be a Corporation and what ya gonna do, make, sell or proffer? The Devil IS the details.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6416 on: September 24, 2020, 12:19:31 PM »
Joann Arriola
Oh my....  biggest spider I’ve ever seen in my house. Any ideas what kind it is?   
We let it go outside

Brenda Ray
That spider's coming for you, Joann! Looks like baby girl has it covered, though. lol

Joann Arriola
Brenda Ray ya she’s gonna lick it to death.

Billie Radford
Golden orb weaver

Joann Arriola
Billie Radford thank you. It was tannish orange. Would that still be a golden orb weaver?

Billie Radford
Yes

Shannan Lynne
The kind that can only be killed by fire?

Julie Greenwood Ray
Shuffle beautiful webs but I've been having a whole Lotta black widows at my house which I never have had so watch out from

Nancy Crawford
One made a web across my door once and I walked right through it. To this day i check before i walk out the door. Ohhhh

Toni Carroll
I keep getting a bat in my house. I can tell because there are no spider webs, hence no spiders. I don’t know which one is worse.

Vickie Fell
Spiders hate peppermint...reuse your peppermint tea bags for around spidery areas...also I spread diatomaceous earth under stuff it will rid you of ants, spiders, roaches, etc. Works I don't have bugs....except for the .am carpenter ants..LOL

Chris Merrill
spiders are okay because they eat the bugs that want to get into the house.

Joann Arriola
good idea

Joann Wilkins
I put peppermint essential oil in my steam mop (I don't have carpet in my house) I never see spiders! Also... if you but borax in jelly the ants will take it back to the colony and take the whole colony out. It's non toxic to you or your animals

Chris Merrill
What do you mean you let it go outside? so it jumped down on the floor ran up turn the door knob and then open the door and went outside?

Joann Arriola
we caught it in a jar and took it outside

Michele Klinzmann
The dog looks like it will handle it.. just fine 🤪😁 photo bomb! Cute puppy!

Joann Arriola
thanks lol

Chris Merrill
Ok, I've got another one. Does it bark at the door when it wants back in?

Joann Arriola
I sure hope not! Ha ha

Chad Burney
The only good blood sucker is a dead blood sucker.

Ron Tello Culley
Kill'em all, let the exterminator sort 'em out.

Mike Clark
It's a Pug Eater.

Ron Tello Culley
"Pug Eater". Is that gonna be in the new dictionary soon? I'll buy a copy!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6417 on: September 24, 2020, 12:31:28 PM »
Ron Tello Culley
Count yer Blessings in North America. In OZ, there are no rules about spiders, only vigilance.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=australian%20spiders%20killing%20snakes%2Fimages&qpvt=Austrailian%20spiders%20killing%20snakes%2Fimages&form=IQFRML&first=1&scenario=ImageBasicHover&fbclid=IwAR1fARRfAVgKcISJ3ZWiDaj6ljh37a4y0sBsGEQ-BLc8e2INtfDgq9mS-AE

Ron Tello Culley
I'm not here to make your nightmares come true, but hey, it's the internet. Get tuff or get out. Go do yer laundry. There's bugs in there, too!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6418 on: September 24, 2020, 01:24:57 PM »
DIY Home Center

Tech is wonderful.
As long as ppl run the show, expect less that stellar results.
Remember the booger.
Today it is the glitch.

Your Name (required)
Ron Culley

Your Email (required)
m86thecat@yahoo.com

Subject
Sack of Lime. Big Bear location

Your Message
I need a sack of lime for my outhouse. What do you have for me? 909 547 XOXO thx!

There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.

:tello: "Do I need to mask-up to ask why Lime is now on Homeland Security's list of inconvenient sundries nowadays?".

It's not a real OH. It's an RV portable dunny, with bags.

Happy now?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6419 on: September 24, 2020, 01:44:56 PM »
Michael Goold shared a link.

Well I think we can agree better that this happened off the mountain. Lol

THEDRIVE.COM
https://www.thedrive.com/news/36651/theres-a-jeep-wrangler-dangling-off-a-cliff-in-california-after-some-fool-drove-up-a-bike-trail?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-thedrive&utm_content=later-10366805&utm_medium=social&utm_source=instagram&fbclid=IwAR1CmbVUnpAKMBAKjlSF9KVPy8uMmiJc27R15seJRa3PDfPWGGq01dRtQbU
There's a Jeep Wrangler Dangling Off a Cliff in California After Some Fool Drove Up a Bike Trail
So...how ya gonna get that down?

Chris Merrill
Now how do you expect me to ride around that...😆

Michael Goold
Chris Merrill. Good push off the side will do the trick. Lol

Chris Bonaddio
But my GPS told me this was the fastest route.🤣

David Sommerlad
You can't cure stupid!

Clayton Baltezore
Like the old saying stupid is what stupid does LOL I truly wonder if they realize how stupid they really are.

Andria Partida
Nicholas Wardlaw lmfao

Sherry Moon Marriott
Photo shopped. No tire tracks.

Davis-Barbra Hopper
Sherry Moon Marriott it's real click the link to the hemet news there are more pictures. There are no tracks because its steep and it's high centered on the axles.

Howard Thompson
ScotTom....i told you not to go up there

Darrels Scholes
The car salesmen said 4 wheel drives can go anywhere. 🤣🤣

Lauren Peterson-Reid
Oops!!!

Rebecca Kottmann
Robbie Kottmann Jr. Babe!!! 😂🤦??? damn near like that one time I tried assisting you at deep creek! Almost rolled my jeep!

Wayne J. R. Bowser
Let's go push it over.

Ron Tello Culley
Dibs on the salvage hose clamps!

Martin Ramos
He was filming a red bull commercial lol
Or maybe a TikTok.. 🤔

Diane Chardon
I’m a jeep owner. And that’s just idiotic at best.. SMH

Ron Tello Culley
"Stupid is as stupid does" -Forrest Gump

Ron Tello Culley
This is a vid for "Ridiculousness" on MTV, or "The West Coast Chick's Show".

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6420 on: September 24, 2020, 01:49:25 PM »
Coming up next: The entire U.S. Army, plus Back-Up, on a goat trail above Pasadena, California.

:tello: "I should start printing tickets for that now.."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6421 on: September 24, 2020, 02:48:23 PM »
Press.
Tix.
Yeah.

What?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6422 on: September 24, 2020, 03:54:02 PM »
Sit.
Down.
Now read this:

Look.
I'm not making money here.

I am creating evidence.

So, what's new n how ya doin' M8?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6423 on: September 27, 2020, 12:34:05 PM »
Theory.
In Re: Cattle mutilations, somehow associated with Aliens.

It just occurred to me.

E.T. likes beef, too!
They be cooking up Hybrid Burgers on the barbie!
Prolly better than Impossible Burgers, cuz they be "plant-based".
What plants?
Nobody's talkin'.

Alien Beef.
I approve of that menu selection.

btw: Soylent Green is Purple, this week's special. Order online with coupon code EATME.   :ripzombie:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6424 on: September 27, 2020, 01:03:55 PM »

:tello: "How do I pronounce this figure?  Say.... ONE Million, huh   :yess:.....fourteen THOUSAND, yeah  :jester:  and, and and three hundred and FIFTY THREE.

Right?   :congrats: :youaretheman: :bowboy:

Not bad for a dirty american white boy posting on an OZ Truck Stop parking lot webslice for the past 10 PLUS years.
(That's how long it took me to spend my one MILLION DOLLARS USD. 100K was on eBay adventures.  :groucho: )

A Mil bucks; a Mil Hits. Somehow, I am deceived to think that this is a quality Legacy.
Maybe you could believe it does not matter anymore.
Me too.
Cheers!"
   :drummer:   :beerontap:    :arrg: 

:duckdance:

:smee!:                                                :duckling:

Believe what you want. I want what I believe.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6425 on: September 28, 2020, 07:18:12 AM »
In the film "Pet Sematary", near the end , Gage Creed the Zed says "No fair, no fair."
I just heard him say it.

It just so happened, an hour ago, that I rode a Municipal Bus from point Eh to point Bee for FREE.

NO FARE! NO FARE!

Ya gotta love the English Language for all of its intricate dualities and confusion elements.
And misunderstandings.
That's what wars are made of.
And Collage drop-outs.

Me?
I exploit the funky words, sometimes to my DIS-advantage, but hey, you don't have the complexion for perfection either.

Nobody told me that life is FAIR.
(Those who did are fibbers, and I "NO" it!)
I figured out long ago that no matter what I say, there's always gonna be ONE who flocks up my TRIP.
Telling me what they say I said. I said they said wrong and stfu already, I don't wanna HERE it.

TRIP THEM!!!
(I hope they packed their plastic travel bags. The road to their Nirvana is paved with dirt, and a storm's a comin'.)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6426 on: September 28, 2020, 02:22:58 PM »
Therefore:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6427 on: September 28, 2020, 02:28:55 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6428 on: September 28, 2020, 02:55:20 PM »

:crayfish:                               :stay:

:duckling:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6429 on: September 28, 2020, 03:12:09 PM »
Jim?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6430 on: September 28, 2020, 03:55:11 PM »
Back to you, Ron....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6431 on: September 28, 2020, 04:16:29 PM »
  :tello:  Thx guy, and now, here's Carl...

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6432 on: September 28, 2020, 04:30:22 PM »
Is the US Army recruiting Janitors?

What are the requirements to join the US Army?
In the US Army, you must be: A U.S. citizen or permanent resident. 17-34 years old. Achieve a minimum score on the ASVAB test. Meet medical, moral  :maskpirate:  and physical requirements. A high school graduate or equivalent. For full requirements, fill out the contact form to get in touch with a recruiter.

:tello: "I have that HS Grad cred..
That 17-34 troubles me. I'm 62. Can I please take out the trash? Part time job...Just let me carry a gun, ok? I'll bring my own trash can bags."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6433 on: September 28, 2020, 06:10:23 PM »
Tim Cardinal

Does anybody know what the plans are for the Crestline Trick or Treat
(No more cancel culture).

If you can protest, you can Trick or Treat!

Cynthia Siemens Willman
Yes, there's a drive-through planned by Parks & Rec. https://www.rim-rec.org/2020-10-31-cruisin-for-candy
Cruisin' for Candy
RIM-REC.ORG
Cruisin' for Candy

Tim Cardinal
Cynthia Siemens Willman There is no reason the kids can't do a traditional trick-or-treat down lake drive in Crestline...

Cynthia Siemens Willman
I don't have an opinion on this! 🙂 My daughter's college-aged. Just sharing the information I have on what's been planned by Parks and Rec.

Susan Mills
Agreed!
Can’t take that away too! 😡

Chris Toth
First of all, protesters are adults putting themselves at risk. By taking your child door to door, you are putting your child and the people at the door at risk. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Second, protestors are (usually) not constantly touching other people… See More

Tracey Wood
you sound like an idiot!!

Sheri Snyder
so how long do we not doing anything???? We all just stay quarantined and have the government pay all our bills

Jay Thompson
Idiots believe the rhetoric & spoon fed bullshit. Be controlled then. Not me.

Phaedra Novick
Sheri Snyder ummmmm the more you encourage stuff like this wgich creates surges which closes businesses longer.
Its not rocket science karen

Phaedra Novick
Jay Thompson ummmmmm if you're not wearing a mask during a pandemic i would say you're the one being controlled.

Chris Toth
Tracey Wood two Hundred Thousand and climbing but I'm an idiot? That's your only answer, to call people names??? Lol. Your the idiot. I'm not saying stay in doors, I'm not saying don't live your life. I am saying, why take stupid chances??? I can tell … See More

Tracey Wood
yeah I have witch doctors wow that’s original. And no I don’t get my info from you tube and alien DNA wow you are as smart as a box of rocks

Tracey Wood
exactly right!!!

Chris Copeland
Chris Toth, stop following blindly. The numbers are all lies. How many reports of "corrected numbers" from the CDC do you need to see before you realize what is happening? I find it hilarious that people like you hear on the news that there is a virus … See More

Chris Toth
Chris Copeland you are totally clueless. You are obviously a Science Denier. The CDC tried to clarify but instead people were claiming false numbers. Yes s lot of people had pre existing conditions. THAT SHOULDN'T MEAN THEY SHOULD HAVE DIED. I have a … See More

Chris Copeland
Why do you always need to be so aggressive? Why do instantly resort to name calling in all of your posts? No need to call me for any projects, I would never work for anyone as remedial as you.
We're not talking about preexisting conditions, were talki… See More

Chris Toth um you get your sources from where??? Why don’t you look to see who funds those sources??? AKA. The Bill Gates foundation...look it up yourself

Chris Toth
Sheri Snyder the bill gates foundation does not find Johns Hopkins nor the New England Journal of Medicine!! I see you get your info from YouTube as well??

Ruby Perez-Toth
This is the funniest shite I ever seen. 😅 forgive my dad but I guess we just know too many people close to our hearts that have just died for absolutley no reason in the last 7 months. Wild how it's going around the world and not just the U.S. political… See More

Sheri Snyder
Chris Toth https://www.gatesfoundation.org/.../Johns-Hopkins...
Gates Foundations Give Johns Hopkins $20 Million Gift to School of Public Health for Population, Reproductive Health Institute
GATESFOUNDATION.ORG
Gates Foundations Give Johns Hopkins $20 Million Gift to School of Public Health for Population, Reproductive Health Institute

Chris Toth
Chris Copeland like I said, you are the problem! You don't believe in Science. Sad. You keep in drinking that koolaid. I didn't start with the name calling, I was the one attacked first and you agreed. Look at the posts above. I never start it but I wi… See More

Chris Toth
Ruby Perez-Toth love you!

Sheri Snyder
also The Rockefeller Foundation and Michael Bloomberg also donated

Chris Toth
Sheri Snyder https://www.reuters.com/.../uk-factcheck-gates-foundation...
False claim: Gates Foundation has a “Center for Global Human Population Reduction” sign
REUTERS.COM
False claim: Gates Foundation has a “Center for Global Human Population Reduction” sign

Chris Toth
Sheri Snyder https://www.bbc.com/news/52847648
The Bill Gates ‘microchip’ claim fact-checked
BBC.COM
The Bill Gates ‘microchip’ claim fact-checked

Chris Toth
https://www.ha-asia.com/the-gates-foundation-is-again.../
The Gates Foundation is again hit by fake news | Health Analytics Asia
HA-ASIA.COM
The Gates Foundation is again hit by fake news | Health Analytics Asia

Chris Toth
https://www.reuters.com/.../uk-factcheck-gates-foundation...
REUTERS.COM

Chris Toth
https://www.newsbreak.com/.../fake-news-bill-gates-did...
Fake News: Bill Gates Did NOT Help Fund Patent For Coronavirus | News Break
NEWSBREAK.COM

Chris Toth
Get a clue, fact check!

Chris Copeland
Just because other people called you names, doesn't mean I did, or that I agree with that behavior, so there should be no reason you speak to me that way. I have thick skin & broad load bearing shoulders, I have a foul mouth & I have lived a violent li… See More

Chris Toth
Chris Copeland you won't answer one simple question of mine? Where do you get your statistics from? It's been fifteen years since we talked any business. Maybe you are now a Russian troll??? That would explain a lot.

Chris Toth
Your right! I must apologize. Wrong Copeland. I'm not apologizing to you. I am apologizing to the other Copeland's on the mountain. Now I am convinced. You are a Russian troll 😉 😙😙👍👍👍

Chris Copeland
I don't have a specific source, Chris. (Though I can truthfully say I don't get any news from YouTube....I didn't even know they had a news channel) I just read articles in the news papers & online news sources. I know some of them are BS, & some of th… See More

Chris Copeland
Ken, maybe YOU can answer my questions, tough guy.... If myself & everyone I have been in contact with this year, have not followed the protocol / mandate, why haven't any of us gotten sick or died? And how are we prolonging anything if there have been… See More

Chris Toth
Chris Copeland because your lucky! Because s lot of other people are following the guidelines and that keeps the spread down. Because it's only the beginning. Just the first wave. If people keep your mentality, you will eventually get it and maybe you … See More

Helene Deborah Forman
Chris Copeland, let me ask you this. Is it possible you are an asymptomatic carrier, and of each person you came in contact with, in your nationwide travels, how many do you know personally and have kept in touch with. Is it at all possible you unwitti… See More

Chris Copeland
Chris, so me & over 470 other people (the people I have been in face to face contact without masks) just coincidentally have the EXACT same "luck" in this matter? Lol, the mathematical odds of that being true are nearly impossible. You say I'm lucky I … See More

Chris Copeland
Legitimate question, Helene.
I do keep in contact with these people weekly, as these are ongoing projects. All illnesses, vacations, injuries, family leave, etc... are reported to me daily. And I visit these locations monthly & see the same people mo… See More

Helene Deborah Forman
I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about the stores and restaurants you visited without a mask. Of course, there is no way you can know if any of them were infected. It was a rhetorical question, but thanks for answering.

Chris Copeland
Helene, I do visit the same stores & restaurants along my routes. I will admit I don't know these people personally or keep in contact with them as I do the contractors I work with. But if I got them sick, or they got me sick, don't you think I would h… See More

Helene Deborah Forman
Rhetorical. Look it up. I'm not going to spend any more time on this. Good luck.

Chris Copeland
You didn't get the self incriminating answers you were expecting to use against me, so you exit the debate in a guise of taking the high road? Lol, typical...

Helene Deborah Forman
Chris Copeland, and you don't get it. At all. Okay. Now I'm done. 🙋???

Chris Copeland
So nobody here can answer my questions directly, without deflecting or changing course?
Nobody...?… See More

Chris Copeland
I'd LOVE to hear Fauci, or someone, ANYONE of the like, explain my "luck".

Chris Toth
470 people? So you have kept track? And made sure they didn't wear a mask and you got in there face??And you can go back and see if after you had seen them, they never got it? Right.... And you say you can't tell me where you get your st… See More

Chris Copeland
Do you read my posts entirely, or just cherry pick words to form a sentence that supports your side of the argument?
I DID tell you where I get my stats. … See More

Chris Toth
oh yes, I do read your comments and you said you DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR STATISTICS OR INFO!!!
This is what you said" I don't have a specific source, Chris. (Though I can truthfully say I don't get any news from YouTube....I didn'… See More

Joann Wilkins
She posted an article DIRECTLY from Gates Foundation. You posted from several bogus media sites. Is there anything that might make you think that... Gates Foundation would put up a false article about themselves? You'd rather believe an arti… See More

Alicia Baca Rush
I’ll be handing out candy at my house in Twin Peaks on Halloween

Susan Mills
Hope the businesses continue the regular tradition of the town for the children.
🎃 👻

Rhea-Frances Tetley
Rim Rec is doing instead.... and a couple businesses like The Treasure Box
Image may contain: text that says 'Rim 60 of the worid P nd Fark The Rim of the World Recreation and Park District Presents Cruisin FOR CANDY Lake Gregory Education and Community Center OCTOBER 31ST From 3 PM Stroll down the ommunit Vendor Maze to receive some tricks treats! This event will follow COVID-19 19 prevention practices and may be canc elled due clement weather. 24740 San Moritz Way Crestline, CA 92325 www.rim-rec.org info@rim-rec.org (909) 337-7275'

Alicia Baca Rush
I would love to start a page with all the areas that will be handing out candy 🍭

Tim Cardinal
The mountain communities are too spread out to do a door-to-door trick or treating that's why we do it down town crestline

Susan Mills
Do it! 👍👍👍👍😀😀😀😀🎃👻
Let’s not take away this tradition from the kids!

Alicia Baca Rush
Tim Cardinal I know, I’m in an area that’s busy enough that I still get a descent amount of trick or treaters

Crissy Montgomery
I’m on lake Gregory and wanted to pass out candy 🙂

Susan Mills
Crissy Montgomery
Yay! Do it! 🎃👻

Kenzie Ochoa
Back when I was growing up I used to walk the entire neighborhoods to get a few pieces of candy. It’s part of the tradition lol.

Crickett Dyke
Call the Chamber and ask if the merchants are doing trick or treat for the kids this year like they’ve done for the 20 year’s I’ve been here.

Rhea-Frances Tetley
Rim Rec want to do it this year.
Image may contain: text that says 'Rim 60 of the worid P nd Fark The Rim of the World Recreation and Park District Presents Cruisin FOR CANDY Lake Gregory Education and Community Center OCTOBER 31ST From 3 PM Stroll down the ommunit Vendor Maze to receive some tricks treats! This event will follow COVID-19 19 prevention practices and may be canc elled due clement weather. 24740 San Moritz Way Crestline, CA 92325 www.rim-rec.org info@rim-rec.org (909) 337-7275'

Christina Chumley
Just an idea 🎃😁...you can get a 6 ft cardboard tube from places like home depot and decorate if youd like slide the candy down the chute and right into their bags .lol...😁🧡

Nancy Haig
Christina Chumley best idea 💡 yet!

Dave Deloa
Ignore Nussolini... carry on as usual 👻🎃🤡👹🍭🍬🍫

Gene Towner
Dave Deloa they remove negative comments here.

Dave Deloa
Gene Towner Ok 🤣

Gene Towner
Dave Deloa . Lol. And there’s a very sensitive type here that still lives in mommies basement.

Nancy Richardson
Upper Rowco in Running Springs is business as usual. It is a great place for kids to protest by going house to house demanding candy! 😉Everyone I know is doing what they've been doing for years. Calvary Chapel Running Springs is also continuing the tradition of Light of the World Festival, all afternoon until 7.

Meghan Jeanne Timblin
I live in the palisades in lake arrowhead and I’m going to be passing out candy. We are just going to sit in the back of the truck with a tube to send candy down.

Nancy Richardson
Seems a bit ridiculous to me, but just my opinion.

Marc Tamarin
Yet, your profile pic doesn't seem ridiculous to you. Jesus...

Meghan Jeanne Timblin
I’m not doing it for my benefit. I’m doing it so parents and kids can feel comfortable about taking their kids out trick or treating. If you think it’s ridiculous then that’s your opinion.

Nancy Richardson
I stated it was my opinion!😁

Nancy Richardson
No, it was my birthday photo and haven't changed the photo. It is one of my favorites. People have no sense of humor these days.

Marc Tamarin
you shouldn't mock people who want to keep their families safe.

Nancy Richardson
7 months. 0 deaths for children in our county. Families are safe. Time to return to new normal.

Teresa Lynn Aguisanda
what a great idea

Caryn Curren
There are not zero deaths for children in this country – have you researched that claim at all?

Tommy Noble
Excuse me sir, did you just try to cancel cancel culture?! 🤪🤘

Tim Cardinal
Tommy Noble Yes! yes I did.....

Tommy Noble
I dig it, let the kids have some fun!

Don Clement
Image may contain: one or more people and meme, text that says 'HEY DON'T DO THAT! STOP OPPRESSING ME I HAVE RIGHTS!'

Janice Louise Striano
Well in Big Bear we have it in the Village..all the businesses usually participate.

Paige Renfro
Striano
Lake Arrowhead Village and Crestline businesses also do this.👏🏼👍🏻

Ken Brafman
With H falling on a Saturday at least the papers will be able to provide the current protocol. If the little darlings, and the proprietors, are masked, I don't personally see a problem.
Of course, a lot can happen over the next month! The metrics are pointing towards a surge in cases going into October. Gotta be flexible and prepared.

Mario Carbajal
They’re just children, reaching into a bag of candy that tons of other kids have touched or the person handing it out has grabbed with dirty hands. I’m positive it’s perfectly safe and the kids won’t spread Covid-19 throughout the household, and so on. Buy your kids some candy and dress them up at home.

Brian Binnie
Hahahahahahahah. Nope.

Mario Carbajal
i doubt you have kids, but then again your sister does put out, so...

Brian Binnie
That’s all you got? 😂😂 Does she put out like Rachel?

Michael VJ BigSun Mireles
They do not use logic. Putting your kids in a dangerously unknown environment? These are the people that are getting sick because they think it is a hoax because they are inconvenienced. I would say who cares let them and their kids be the guinea pigs but they still do not care about spreading it around. Our elderly population are who you and your kids do not care about. For some candy. Ffs

Mario Carbajal
Michael VJ BigSun Mireles it’s pointless to argue with morons. Thin out the herd, I guess.

Mario Carbajal
Brian Binnie yes. To me.
Love how you lost your cool on the other post and resorted to insults when you couldn’t defend your stance.

Brian Binnie
Not just you, little man. Lost my cool? 😂😂😂

pay no attention to that fool. Complete idiot stick.

Noralyn Brechler-Salazar
Church of the Woods is having Trick or Treating but that’s in Arrowhead.

Caryn Curren
Up here, there are too many people that do not believe in the Covid virus and do not believe at all in taking precautions. Free candy is not worth it in my opinion for even a slight risk that my children or any of my beloved friends and family would get any regular illness let alone the new and improved version. I’ve known several people that have had a mild version of Covid but also two that have died and several that are still recovering three months later.
No thanks

Rebecca Roupe
I wouldn't do it either. My husband is still recovering over a month later.

Caryn Curren
Exactly. People get all caught up in debating the deaths but what about those living with the after effects, the recovery process or long-term complications. And for those that would take the risk for themselves, if they are adults, that is their decision if they don’t expose others. Automatically making that decision for your child is irresponsible.

Rhea-Frances Tetley
The tattoo shop in Agua fria is having a drive thru trick or treat for 300 and Rim Rec is having an event

Rebecca Roupe
Doesn't "Nextdoor" have a map of locations that are handing out candy? They used to. You can add your own address.

Cancel out racism and hate. It's a thing. Antiquated shady people do not like it but it's our future and we have the right to call out racist, homophobic, and just straight out shitty people for what they are. I wouldn't like cancel culture either if I had something to hide or was in cahoots with an entity that is a fan of those things. Why do protesters turn to riots? The same reason an arrest turns to murder. Think I'm wrong? Fight me. Cancel all the evil people from the world. What's wrong with that? If you aren't racist, homophobic, or a plain bad person, you would have no problem with cancellation of shitty people, places, and things. Our future to cancel for the good of our kids. So they do not go through the same crap we grew up with. Shitty racist people and entities. If you identify with these things it is only a matter of time before you get called out and put on blast. I sure as hell do not feel sorry for the oppressors. Whaaa. I'll buy you a tissue and kick you square in your ass. Every time. Happy Sunday!

David Yurkovich

And Jesus does not protect you from Covid. Ffs

Or Santa

And you posted about cancel culture so my post is spot on.

Don Clement
Suit up for the times.
Image may contain: people standing

Jaden Laguatan
Idc what you say, it should be canceled. Legit handing out candy face to face with people you don’t know. Maybe think about how easy that would be to spread Covid.

Dave Deloa
How do you even grocery shop ???? 🙄

Jaden Laguatan
by wearing a mask, hand sanitizing and sanitizing the products with Clorox wipes when I get home. I also only use carts or baskets that have been wiped down in front of me or by me

Jaden Laguatan
that’s how. If people did that while trick or treating then we’re good. But not all people handing out candy even believe in Covid, posing a risk when handing out candy and not wearing a mask when doing so.

Jaden Laguatan
or did you want me to make a dumber excuse to make yourself feel good?

Jaden Laguatan
no response? Makes sense.

Dave Deloa
Stay Home and stair at your TV...
Image may contain: text that says 'SOCIAL CONTROL IS BEST MANAGED THROUGH FEAR MICHAEL CRICHTON PICTUREQUOTES.com PICTUREQU TES'

Jaden Laguatan
you have no response to my argument other than “fly” and your random memes that appeal to yourself, you’re so predictable and childish it hurts.

Dave Deloa
I’m a busy man, wasting time arguing with a Dullard like yourself, isn’t in the cards. Stay a sheep son... or a fly. You can pass for both.
Adios.

Dave Deloa
Btw, your profile pic looks nothing like Spence. More like a Vietnamese girly boy 🤣

Anela Tello
🤷🏽???😬
Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Calling all parents! I will be holding a peaceful protest in my neighborhood on Saturday, October 31st 2020 around 6pm, lasting until approximately 9pm. Your children are encouraged to come as well. I would suggest you put your child in a costume, as to disguise their identity. Costumes are optional for adults. We will walk around and protest the cancellation of Halloween. Please bring a bucket or a bag, so the children can loot the neighborhood for some candy. Spread the word, and I'll see you all at the protest.'

Dave Deloa
Perfect 😁

Jaden Laguatan
exactly, go respond and appreciate things that only appeal to your own satisfaction. 😂

Aaron S Birk
Let's not forget that the history of Halloween as we know it involved giving young people destroying things something else to do. https://youtu.be/s4X6rfeRE08
Discover the Birth of Halloween as We Know It - Drunk History
YOUTUBE.COM
Discover the Birth of Halloween as We Know It - Drunk History

How do you compare protesting over police brutality against trick or treating with children at risk. People's math is super crappy quite often when it comes to Covid. So over hearing"I know I'm at risk" and then turning around and saying it is a conspiracy. Pretty sad that people care this little about others. Cancel that no love attitude.

Janice Louise Striano
Mireles i know that I am truly ar risk just due to my age.... haven't been out but 2 times since this started....once with family and once to wash clothes. (I sat in the car)...too old to do this

Roxanna Bearden - Nisson
stop buying into the BS....

Nisson stop being so ignorant. I'll believe scientist that dedicate their entire lives to this stuff over what ever you have going on that would make you say ignorant remarks like "tHeY ArE tRyInG To tAkE mY rIgHtS aWaY" or "mAsKs dOn… See More

Angela Jones
the argument is pointless everyone thinks they are right ,and once someone made up their mind no one's going to convince them otherwize. People are just to stubborn and pigheaded to listen to others.

Don Clement
Even the Church could not cancel such a popular celtic holiday as Samhain so the Church incorporated it into their mythology. In 835, All Hallows' Day was officially switched to 1 November, the same date as Samhain, at the behest of Pope Gregory IV.

Dave Deloa
True story 🤙🏼

Don Clement
The cool thing about what the Church did was after a night celebrating Celtic pagan rituals, dressing up incognito, devilish partying, and debauchery one can, for a small indulgence, be forgiven by a priest. The Church's version of trick or treat.

Tammy Smith
Not that this will help but just in case...I saw a sign for trunk o treat on north bay road in lake arrowhead. so maybe if there isn’t anything going on In Crestline this can be an option???

Rhea-Frances Tetley

Nancy Crawford
If people are afraid of COVID spread the candy out on a towel and let it sit for the night. It will die.

I would rather chance my kid catching a potentially deadly virus with life long complications over waiting until next year for candy. That is good math? Asking for a friend.

Alina Janine Rainwater
We already couldn't celebrate 4th of July, now no Halloween as well? Coivd isnt going anywhere any time soon. Everyone still has to work while coivd is still spreading. Other states have schools open during this. I dont think passing out candy I'm the mountain is gonna make it worse than it already is 😕

This is your opinion that goes against educated guidelines. Because we did not have 4th of July is no reason to throw caution to the wind. Keep supporting killings ur grandparents for fireworks and candy. Cool

Meghan Jeanne Timblin
but they did say to cancel 4th of July. They gave guidelines to follow allowing trick or treating.

Meghan Jeanne Timblin
https://wp.sbcounty.gov/.../San-Bernardino-County...

That makes more sense then. If there are guidelines not forced by the trump trainwreck then as I said before, I am not smarter than the health professionals. So please understand that my rant was for people and businesses that buck the safety steps and there are a lot. My nasty comments are directed at them and not good parents being responsible and following solid guidelines. Not opinions on Fox news. Meghan, thanks for posting that so I could more clearly address my ugh.

Caryn Curren
This requires people actually following precautions though and many are treating it Halloween as usual. It literally states not to touch the candy, make sure to wear masks that cover the nose & mouth-not costume masks, keep 6 feet of distance, use a delivery system so that kids are not getting handed the candy from other people, not to touch the individual wrapped candy exterior packaging. No congregating or group get togethers.
How many up here do you really think are going to follow all of those guidelines?

Ron Tello Culley
I'll take the Fifth on this one.

Gary Lopez
The Treasure Box & Co. will be passing out candy and have a spooky trail walk thru

Ron Tello Culley
YARD SHOW! That's the answer for the uncertain folks. At My House in The Shoog come OCK2ber 28th, my yard show, yep!
Art, Science, Technology, Culture, Philosophy, Humanity and Halloween all COLLIDE on my yard if I can swing this without a hassle. ya know??? We Humans only do this stuff Bcuz that's what we were told to know, do and buy. And It Is Good.
Hi-Value/Low Budget:::: you'll find it all here. Double up yer Masks if yer gonna smerk, LOL*
If yer watching my show, you ain't doing yours. Wah!!!  :banana:
Let the J-Lants fill in. And leave those kids alone, Pink Floyd.
This is by no means a call to anarchy via a sacred pagan holiday...no. Try again: Trick? Or...

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6434 on: September 28, 2020, 08:11:48 PM »

1015150 Views   :banana: :kilt: :band: :beerontap:
                                                              :dogrun: 

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6435 on: September 30, 2020, 04:43:03 AM »
You’re next in line, and someone should be with you in about 1 minute. Thanks for your patience!

Good news! Our agent Aatick has joined the conversation.

A
Agent said
Thank you for contacting Walmart.com.  How may I assist you today?

You said
Hi. My order has been returned to Texas, as the tracking info indicates. What happened?

A
Agent said
Is this the order No 5292073-816719?

You said
yes

A
Agent said
I’m sorry, but I’ve looked into your order and I see that it was lost during shipment. Would like me you  start a refund?

You said
please do.

A
Agent said
Okay can you please hold.

You said
ok

I’m happy to issue a refund of $17.84 .You will receive a confirmation email as soon as the refund is processed and the refund will post to your original payment method within 5 business days.

A
Agent said
Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

You said
nothing further. thank you.

Thank you for contacting Walmart.com. For media inquiries, please contact Public Relations/Corporate Communications at 1-800-331-0085 (Monday - Friday 7:30a-5:30p Central).

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
[The] shooting occurred at the end of a three-day country music festival on the Las Vegas Strip, when a gunman in a tower suite at the Mandalay Bay hotel-casino opened fire on the crowd. In addition to the 58 people who were killed, hundreds were injured — including more than 400 who were shot or had injuries from shrapnel.

https://www.ksl.com/article/46401060

https://www.ksl.com/article/50023340/court-oks-800m-settlement-with-mgm-resorts-for-vegas-shooting-victims

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

callostemma

• Knight of the RT
someones been busy while I have not been visiting

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Hey yeah.

Not visiting = you're bizzy, eh?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Hi all! I'm doing Halloween at home (Sugarloaf) with my Yard Show. Doing good with what I got and I have a need: a fan, the kind that moves air. Powerful enough to blow long hair from 6 feet away. And I want my scooter tassels to flutter, too.....in the presence of a strobe light. Oh it's gonna be great I suppose. Please see if ya can help me borrow a fan. THX!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.409616352159...

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Need to know?
Need to TELL!

Buggah!
I have some newfound money USD on plastic.
First thing I did out of the chute was online spending warfare.

One item in particular is noteworthy here: a men's wrist watch. About 20 bucks, cheap.
I liked it; really wanted it.

The Post lost it. I got a refund, thank you.

Today, after 6 or 10 days of my plastic, un-refilled was good to go yesterday after I got with CS.
POW!

And whadda-ya think I ended up at?
fLEAbay.

Nice watch, I really wanted it.
At check-out, I clicked VISA.

The order dint go thru.
Clicked again. Ultimately bailed on it all.

Then, I fergit how, my plastic goes suspended. A report of 4 bogus buys on the hack.
I gotta call -not EM- the CS.
Bizzy all day.
Got a go this evening.
CS bloke did his Majic, got the juice again.
And he explained to me what he saw on his screen.

PAY PAL.

Those conglomerated evil sots thot they could do an INTERVENTION on my order.

Really, seriously?

:tello:    I made another order: " Investigate and apprehend the mooks".
Oh, they're gonna GET IT now Boy Howdy! "

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Counter the toothprick>Announcements>New Forum>
Yay! I have my very own forum.

Hi. New Guy here.
I know about what you are going through and with.
Thx to eBoy and The [], I met the Aussies and they invited me to their off-eBut forum.
Please, allow me to share, and checkout the dates. Could explain why I feel older, now. This junk rakes-in over 200 hits/day and it's a noisy silent trolling. Total mystery, weird beyond expectations and expectations beyond weird. Plagerize at will!

OZRT

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I believe!
Therefore, I know.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Looks like

SNAFU

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
CAPS IS YELLING.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
No its emphasising, if only use sparingly

Oh , and on a side note ......SNIPE

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
SNIPE you back M8!

:marvin: :tello: :smee!:

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
You spelt penis wrong ...correct letters but in wrong order

Youre not cixelsyd are you

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
No.

[ Mr. Sticky goes here ]