Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2519609 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #6300 on: September 10, 2020, 08:22:29 AM »
In the Great Days in The House of Tello, when I was too smashed (READ: Bizzy), I would Mosey next door to the Cowboy Bar and Cafe, and order up a Supreme Pizza (a frozen food item), and bring my own tin of anchovies.

When that hot pie come out of the oven and handed to me...the whole house would clear out! I mean all patrons and interlopers alike would scramble to the nearest exit.

NOW THAT'S SICK!
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #6301 on: September 10, 2020, 09:51:12 AM »
Show of hands: who saw THIS coming?

6300 Replies

:tello: "If I had a Dollar USD for every hit..... I'd have the scrilla to buy YOUR house, and then where would you be?

Detroit."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6302 on: September 10, 2020, 12:39:17 PM »
fb group stuff, more n agin'...for kicks and thought.

"I hate it that people say because we are (troubled in the head) that we can't do shite."

Braya
or that we’re crazy and dangerous

Tracy
They are retarded and need to do there research

Tracy
I agree, stigma is alive and well and it really sucks!!

Chuck
I was told that because I am crazy that any opinion I have will be skewed and that I have no right to speak for others. I may have flipped a little shite. Nobody hurt. All good.

Gyra
Amen I hate it too. I was told I couldnt have kids because of my mental illness.

Tracy
Not true

Gyra
 I was hurt more than anything this person was supposed to be my friend. Smh

Tracy
I don't see why she said that are you fertile

Kiela
it's not if it's when!! XO

Gyra
I have PCOS as well so it will be harder for me.

Tracy
 What is pcod

Gyra
Poly cystic ovarian syndrome

Tracy
Well all you can do is try.

Destree
This angers me. If you have support then it is no one that can tell you no. If you are stable and know when you need help then I feel it is fine.

Alex
Back before I had schixxxxxxx, I was National champion in wrestling. Then I got this illness, and now gyms discriminate against me and kick me out. Right now, I'm at a gym that I think is okay for now though, and I'm trying to compete at this Nationals in December for the 2x National Champion

Tracy
 Go for it dude stay positive. I love hearing this

Ron Tello Culley
Q: What are the signs and symptoms of schizxxxxxxx disorder?
A: Signs and symptoms of schizoaffective disorder include delusions, hallucinations, and other features of psychosis. Other associated symptoms can include paranoia, social isolation, impulsivity, mood swings, euphoria, hopelessness, anxiety, racing thoughts, frenzied speaking, and appetite changes.

Tracy
Some people don't have this ever day.

Ron Tello Culley
This is exactly what my Significant Other has. And it's difficult to process intelligence in a day without slapback from the S.O. Can't tell her or suggest correctional measures. It's seemingly terminal and no end in sight. Except that now she is relocating away from the Home to isolate and wail the 1000 Pities of a self-induced whiner. Sad. True. We all suffer something even if it's not our diagnosis.

Tracy
Maybe she is happier that way

Ron Tello Culley
True that. So what am I? A: Tolerant.

Tracy
Let her be

Ron Tello Culley
Yes, I do that. The downside is I cannot stay off her radar, and there I am to take blame for her life's incidental unpleasantries. She thinks, therefore it must be true. And don';t argue with her. Being 'Right" outweighs being "correct".

Tracy
Well there are two sides to every story. If you can't handle her leave her alone. She might be better off. Is she ok. I see you look up the definition.but do you really understand her

Ron Tello Culley
30 years running, I understand all. Yes, I "get it". Thx!

Destree
My son is highly intelligent. If those who judge are ones that could never do what anyone with Schizophrenia can do! Judgmental people suck and so uneducated. These statements only hold so many back. I am all for encouraging and in time you will rise above. ??

Destree  Amen I believe too I seen so many people with disabilities be successful
I never tell anyone that they can’t. I tell them to tell others FELAFEL U and watch out!!! The world is so impatient and expect everyone to fit in a box. Well I don’t. Everyone has something that they bring to value to this earth. Might not be money but life … See More

Tracy
They have rich people that are mental ill

Tracy
You right. Very positive do you have. A illnes

Christopher
I hate when people relate mental illness to intelligence. I’m going to collage in the spring for my degree in psychology and I’m very hopeful.

Tracy
See it all away through

Christopher
I will my ultimate goal is to become a counselor

Angela
I agree! We all have different talents, just need to find them

Tom
No ones ever told me that because of my Schizoeffective but my dad told me all the time because he was too and never got diagnosed I think

Ron Tello Culley
What's in a word? Let's break it down for a moment. I was born and gifted/cursed to be an Artist. Straight "A's" K to 12. At 13 and beyond in life, the pejorative "weirdo" comes along frequently, and I take it as compliment, cuz Art, in part, is about getting a reaction. And then I point out Pee Wee Herman, Carrot Top and Sam Raimi...talk about their aspirations and successes. What makes me, or sets me apart? I DONT HAVE AN AGENT. So, whatever.... carry on all.

Tracy
media4.giphy.com
MEDIA4.GIPHY.COM
media4.giphy.com

Ron Tello Culley
Wadda-ya wanna know?

Tracy
why do you think I want to know

Ron Tello Culley
gif asks me so.

Tracy
How long have you and your girlfriend dated

Ron Tello Culley
Dated 1 evening in 1990. Been "Playing House/Married" ever since. White water rapids can compare with this one.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #6303 on: September 10, 2020, 02:02:17 PM »
Something fishy about your earlier posts

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6304 on: September 10, 2020, 03:17:11 PM »
Yeah, that was really something, huh?

:r3830:        :badscore:

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #6305 on: September 10, 2020, 06:05:01 PM »
I thought I would throw that out as a red herring

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6306 on: September 11, 2020, 01:24:15 PM »
Retort Fail.

I got nothing.

Good job, Smee. Take a bow
:bowboy: and pick up around the place :dustpan: .

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6307 on: September 11, 2020, 01:27:03 PM »

6306 Replies
                        :motorbikeride:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6308 on: September 11, 2020, 02:49:29 PM »
It was inevitable.
After 5 years of being without my own PC/Lappy I finally score thru secret means....

After 4 weeks on line, give or take a session, I do the facebook boogie. I look, not touch, mostly.
When I do extend a writer's digit, I poke prod and point out a valid point of view, especially if I plagerize it.

So, facebook is good. Bad. Indifferent.

Me too!

I found Steve Thorne.
We scrapped over a skirt in High School, c.1976.
I do believe that's the story, cuz see: I was young and Aware: I played drums, read all about it in Rolling Stone Magazine (Cameron Crowe was nearly my age), and I delivered MY poems to every chick I cared about.

Cue the Jock itch Crew: "Hey man, what's this shite you honing in on my girl!!???"

It was an R. Crumb scenario every time, every day.

We are rumored to be an evolving species, allegedly on the top of the food chain, and we have this groovy Opposing Thumb thang going on which makes Vacations, Chores, Science and Industry operate at maximum capacity, whatever that is....

I was advocating Contemporary Rock and Roll (Now known as "Classic Rock"_) , Bilbo Baggins and Frank Zappa Music, along with the abolition of the Draconian Anti-Marijuana Laws thru out the Land....yeah that was me... Here then comes America in it's true deviant form: Jocks and Blocks.

And I was popular on many Play Lists in that society and land.
Big Brother and his Bridgewater Tip Rat sister were working my hood and house.
Schools Admins was their Mule, Rat and Slave....
My local neighbours liked me very well in all my years there and NEVER called the cops on me.

( The Mayor El Monte was once my next door neighbour, and the City's "Hangin Judge" Ed Nitch lived 6 houses away. Upper Middle Class, ya dig? )

As such. one time, this Jocko homo and his tools give me grief...I told their Mothers and they got "Pinched".

Conversely in my house-hostage world:
The Parental Unit, in cohootz with organized religion and a poor understanding of Humanities were my first obstacle in this amazingly dissappointingly bogus journey, in the flesh upon Earth.

I wanted to build and construct. Challenge the elements and the odds. Show the world I can make Art out of trash, Sense out of Kaos and a fool outta you!~

The others did not ( and even unto now do not) agree, approve or encourage any of it.
It's the Classic Class Warfare/Family Feud Syndrome.

Not "LIKE" then. Not now. Ever.

So put my brain in the oven and set to simmer for 62 years at 65 miles an hour..and POW!

Mass Media.
Mass Murder. Hysteria on wheels.
Prophylactic crowd control and poopy Politics as usual.
Skullduggery is not a faux finish on a wall surface or automobile.

As the world spins, biting its own ass, here I am again, on the Outside Looking In.
I found this mug:
fb says it's Steve Thorne.
This data is public and legally subject to scrutiny and defamation, just like my load is.

This is not fun anymore.
It's a gateway to harder, more intrusive philosophical aspirations.

Suffer.

I like to share!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6309 on: September 11, 2020, 02:58:26 PM »
Given the intimidating girth of his cigar AND face, I could be afraid to ask him if he remembers me. And vital details about the skirt. And the peaceful outcome. And who's mom's party was it that one night?

My bet: "Everybody in the Class of 1976 remembers Remo Ron. I made sure of that!"

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #6310 on: September 11, 2020, 03:30:53 PM »
That blokes got a face like the north end of southbound camel

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6311 on: September 11, 2020, 03:52:47 PM »
Would you believe not ALL of us blokes are aging gracefully?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6312 on: September 11, 2020, 04:00:00 PM »
I wanted to build and construct. Challenge the elements and the odds. Show the world I can make Art out of trash, Sense out of Kaos and a fool outta you!~

:tello: "Start the Presses! Dontcha say that was brilliant in a Hepster, Counter-Culture kinda way?"

"You might wanna rethink your neckties".  -Erin Brockovich

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6313 on: September 11, 2020, 04:17:21 PM »

Dorothe Snow
2h  ·
I have a thought...
Put gates up at mountain entrances with cards for locals or cabin owners to get in.
Before flat landers can come up the hill, they have to be educated about fire safety,  driving in the snow, leaving trash behind, and hiking safely. As well as interacting with wild animals.
Before they can come up, they need to prove they've been informed and educated. Just like any dangerous undertaking.
Any other ideas to protect our mountains would be welcome. Lets brainstorm.

Will Hrehniy
one big giant gated community , I love it . Ive never lived in a gated community.

Rhea-Frances Tetley
you are aware aren't you that the gates you want already exist and can be closed by Caltrans anytime necessary

Jesse Ihrcke
Sounds like you should move to a private community instead of living in a vacation town..

Ron Tello Culley
The Plot thickens!

Jesse Ihrcke
Ron Tello Culley I’ve lived up here 30 years. It’s what comes with living in a vacation town. Best bet would be to start up programs like they have on beaches. Be proactive in your community..

Ron Tello Culley
I'm in Sugarloaf. Emphasis on "loaf". Being Proactive here is dealing with the new and unimproved CSD trash bins. I'm certain that I do live in a pathetic world.
Please help me. I do dishes and windows too!

Alicia Wallace-Medley
Do you know how bad the traffic would be?

Jared Haviland
Are your willing to submit to the same level of restrictions to go down the hill?

Ron Tello Culley
I'm drinking because of this thread. Cheers!

Jesse Ihrcke
Ron Tello Culley I’ve lived in Sugarloaf. A little positivity can go a long way. Being proactive is another. Also check them out
https://www.facebook.com/groups/BigBearJobBoard/?ref=share
BIG BEAR JOB BOARD - Connecting Employers with Employees!

Ron Tello Culley
Jesse Ihrcke What say we introduce ourselves and let me meet your friends? House Party or street meet. I am good for a whirl at new friends. The old ones died and moved away... 🙁

Stacey Lynn Bokath
Ron Tello Culley I’m enjoying this thread in the bath with a beer myself. Cheers!

Ron Tello Culley
Stacey Lynn Bokath Wow! That's special. Can we share a few cold ones outside the tub? I'm discreet.

Stacey Lynn Bokath
Ron Tello Culley why your gotta discreet? Are you trying to be sneaky??

Ron Tello Culley
In Oz, it's called "Cheeky"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6314 on: September 11, 2020, 04:51:01 PM »
Dorothe Snow
So my idea has a few flaws, but lets toss around other mountain preserving thoughts. There must be some way to reduce fires, trash and accidents.

Mike Freemaan
Sounds great.... But what about the small business that rely on those "Flatlanders" you are willing to lose more
And that gate will swing both ways. You realize that you won't be allowed off the mountain right?

Ron Tello Culley
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Randy+Newman%2flet%27s+drop+the+big+one+now&view=detail&mid=0267ADDC085E670138220267ADDC085E67013822&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dRandy%2bNewman%252Flet%2527s%2bdrop%2bthe%2bbig%2bone%2bnow%26form%3dANNTH1%26refig%3df1a1a245023b49b9a3a90deb6c3c0354%26sp%3d-1%26ghc%3d1%26pq%3drandy%2bnewman%252Flet%2527s%2bdrop%2bthe%2bbig%2bone%2bno%26sc%3d1-38%26qs%3dn%26sk%3d%26cvid%3df1a1a245023b49b9a3a90deb6c3c0354
Randy Newman/let's drop the big one now - Bing
BING.COM

Dorothe Snow
Ron Tello Culley I've always liked Randy Newman😀

Ron Tello Culley
I'm here for the intellectual amusement, and willing to be helpful as far as my tools will take me. Cheers!

Ron Tello Culley
Oh, so it's Midnight and everybody clocks out now? Yeah, it is a school night. Peace off.

Ron Tello Culley
If anybody asks, tell 'em that I've never been to oz, but you can marginally detect my digital teethmarks here:

http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=510.msg701098#msg701098
The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
OZROUNDTABLE.COM

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6315 on: September 11, 2020, 05:28:33 PM »
Jesse Jackson
There's plenty of locals that act like idiots and need to be "educated".

Ron Tello Culley
Anybody I know or shared a bus with? This conversation is meritorious of a Congressional Investigation. Or a Tribal Pow Wow.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6316 on: September 11, 2020, 05:38:06 PM »
And now... a mask moment, with hair. Lots of hair... and fire!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6317 on: September 11, 2020, 05:48:24 PM »
Ron Tello Culley
Jesse Ihrcke What say we introduce ourselves and let me meet your friends? House Party or street meet. I am good for a whirl at new friends. The old ones died and moved away... 🙁

Paige Renfro
Ron Tello Culley
They died ...and moved away?
Like ghosts?
Or like Zombies?
😜🙃

Ron Tello Culley
Paige Renfro It's my way of saying that ppl vanish but life moves sideways and deal widdit. Life is fun. Reality, not so much. No reason to quit our night job

Russell Renner
So u would feel the same going to the beach? Full understanding of the ocean, amazing swimmer

Ron Tello Culley
Rip tides, sharks, parking fees?

Dorothe Snow
Don't forget sunburn. And sand. Sand gets Everywhere!

Ron Tello Culley
In So. Cal. Mickey says:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6318 on: September 11, 2020, 06:03:02 PM »
Ron Tello Culley
Sand in yer bootie? Rocks in yer socks? Gravel in yer navel, dust in yer fussed? Learn to live WITH, not on...the Earth.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6319 on: September 11, 2020, 06:16:53 PM »
wasabi: The neglected Bio-Haz Terrorist device of the modern age of morons.
So obvious.
You need me to point it out to you and your kin?

It will cost ya!

:tello: "Asking for a service fee is really not a question".

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6320 on: September 11, 2020, 06:29:38 PM »
:tello: "It's more like a strong suggestion aimed at protecting yer best interests in light of the current News Spree Events concerning an uprising in Revenge and PayBack incidents thru-out the greater American terrain.
Looks like the Karma Chickens have returned to the coop to REVOLT!"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6321 on: September 11, 2020, 06:34:11 PM »
Bad Farmer.
No eggs.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6322 on: September 11, 2020, 06:51:42 PM »
Ron Tello Culley
Sand in yer bootie? Rocks in yer socks? Gravel in yer navel, dust in yer fussed? Learn to live WITH, not on...the Earth.

Nynah Mason
No question about locals but I suspect they have a.bit morec mountain savy & 9snake savy. I sure don't want to read his obituary. If there are no dogs available for scent tracking I hope someone can locate and enlist help! Time is not a lost person's friend.

Ron Tello Culley
That's Deep, Bra! What say Time is for the Team and not a meme? Power out, as required by circumstance and not by emotion or coercion.

Deanna Schultz
I would love a fast track lane for fulltime residents only. Would even pay to use it. Lol

Ron Tello Culley
Disneyland's Monorail comes as an option in my twisty mind!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6323 on: September 11, 2020, 07:15:47 PM »
Stephen Nicolaus
the air quality is brutal out there.

Paul Andrade Sr.
Sat in my truck with the air conditioner on to get a breath of fresh air.

Joanna Smith
What i give for fresh breath

Cynthia Schuster
Me too

Ron Tello Culley
You got tree fiddy?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6325 on: September 11, 2020, 07:37:22 PM »
Yvette Marshall Page

Conversation Starter

From the Keep Lake Arrowhead private group :
We knew the Yacht Club and the STR leaders were secretly working together, but now they’re going public with it! No pun intended. The Yacht Club was just endorsed by the Lake Arrowhead STR Special Interest Group Leader, and she also recommends you vote “YES” on STR access to all ALA properties. They think they’ve already won because they distracted so many members with mud-slinging against the incumbents. WE BEG YOU - If you love Lake Arrowhead as a Private Lake, please vote for the incumbents who will not negotiate with the STRs. Please, Please, Please go out there and find as many members as you can who will vote to keep our beautiful lake private!!! INCUMBENTS = PRIVATE LAKE!!!!!

Karen Parsons Fiddler
yes, there is a facebook group for STR owners to chat and they wanted to advertise it on my Lake Arrowhead 365 group - not happening in that group. ugh

Karlton Spindle
Karen Parsons Fiddler wow.

Dawn Panagiotopoulos
Mario Panagiotopoulos see we got to keep our lake private !!

Dawn Panagiotopoulos
We have been reading all of the emails being sent out. Just goes to show you can’t really trust any of them😳

Kitty Matters MacTavish
Frizzy James, did you see this???

Kathleen Taylor
I live in Crestline/Lake Gregory. It's a mess over here with no-holes-barred public access. I hope to move to Lake Arrowhead with PRIVATE lake rights!

David Starinieri
I don’t live within lake rights, considering most STR renters have ZERO respect for our community I agree with keeping the facilities to owners only.

Scott Seward
Couldn't agree more. The current board is doing an excellent job improving the lake, as well as Grass Valley. It is a private lake. STR's should not have access. They have not paid for use of the lake, they own no property in the Woods, etc.

Jim Koval
We voted incumbents! Keep the lake private and NO STR access. At first, I was like....what's the big deal if the STR's use the trails....Then, my sister who also owns in Lake Arrowhead AND does STR's told me that most all of the STR tenants are F'n p… See More

Misti Dixon
This is quite misleading .. make sure you read both sides ..
I don’t like what the current board is doing .. so far I’m leaning against the incumbents “ keep the lake private

Jim Koval
Please contact the incumbents directly and ask them your questions. I don't like everything ALA has done, but it pales to what the yacht club will do. The yacht club has been sucking off the ALA for years. They negotiated themselves the biggest swee… See More

Misti Dixon
https://www.facebook.com/groups/962877177436896/?ref=share… See More
Arrowhead Lake Association - Homeowners Voice

Karlton Spindle
Would be interesting to ask each of the candidates the STRs are endorsing if they accept the endorsement or reject it.
Interesting the STR endorsement comes after meeting with the LAYC slate wonder how they got that endorsement? 🤗

David Pickard III
This post is a COMPLETE LIE! The candidates who happen also to be members of the Yacht Club vehemently oppose allowing STR’s to have Lake Rights. Rather than believe this trash posted on Facebook, ask them yourselves. Read their campaign statements. T… See More

Ron Tello Culley
I'm staying out of this one.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6326 on: September 11, 2020, 07:41:45 PM »
What's the point of haggling a lake in the face of a devastating wildfire?

:tello: "Country politics without a bonnet".

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6328 on: September 12, 2020, 11:37:44 AM »
Help Wanted: How do you pronounce this number?

My first glance/cheap shot at it is (and pls correct me if I'm wrong):

One Million, Ten Thousand, Three hundred and thirty five.

:mug:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6329 on: September 12, 2020, 01:01:08 PM »
Pardon me, or not, I must share my fleeting observations> 2Day is 9-11 and I'm not being bombarded with standard news and views that was once welcomed years ago. Now it's like "oh, that, Yeah."

Really? Like we all got over it with Viet Nam, Kent State and Dead Kennedys. And Charles Manson was a problem child, too.

Face it, America: Apathy and disdain of life has become a GNP.
That's why I distrust you so much, all my life.

The upside is: there's more to see on streaming tv!
Tune in, turn on and fLuck off.

That's the mantra in Trailer Park, anytown USA.
I hear the chatter. I wanna fight back. Later.

So, my offering to the 9-11 table of little debate is:
shite happens, and you made it.

Pack your bags, yer going on a guilt trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTkejY7ZxVw

Opie & Anthony: Hulk Hogan 9/11
YOUTUBE.COM

we are all going to hell for laughing at this

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6330 on: September 12, 2020, 01:15:10 PM »

Steven Michael King
Wrestling was great back when Champions took on all comers Television changed it for the worse to the point of being a farce. I use humor in healing ways and seeing the buildings I recall the jumpers. A giant Hulk Hogan does not remove the jumpers leaping to their death s 10 seconds seeing it coming before they hit the ground falling like bags of wet cement. I appreciate the humor and could use much laughter today. Perhaps it may feel funnier after a few nights sleep

Ron Tello Culley
Yeah but we're all going to hell. Who's driving?

Ron Tello Culley
Freddy Blassie!???

Ron Tello Culley
I see the history of wrestling thru the eyes of the children of South Park.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=south+park%2FWTF&form=ANNTH1&refig=32f5a0aea05d458894b6849118567397&sp=-1&pq=south+park%2Fwtf&sc=0-14&qs=n&sk=&cvid=32f5a0aea05d458894b6849118567397

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6331 on: September 12, 2020, 01:50:42 PM »
:tello: "I'm breaking this down:"

Peace - Often bantered about in all genres of human life. It's in the Bible so its got to be credible...

Love - A lethal affect of raw, unabated emotion gone wild, plus a bad case of narcissism in the mix. All Drama Stories are fueled by the "love gas", and all the world is brain dead. Except me!

Smog Alerts - Oh yeah, THAT'S FOR REALS!

I was on board the USS First Earth Day 1970 floating idea.
It's not like it was a reverse societal suicide, but rather...so perplexing that I renewed my subscription to MAD Magazine! Guess what I know now???

https://www.bing.com/search?q=year+of+the+first+earth+day&form=ANNTH1&refig=81495045d96b48a2a785ffd7873ad625&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=year+of+the+first+earth+day&sc=3-27&qs=n&sk=&cvid=81495045d96b48a2a785ffd7873ad625

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6332 on: September 12, 2020, 02:18:06 PM »
Steven Michael King
Wrestling was great back when Champions took on all comers Television changed it for the worse to the point of being a farce. I use humor in healing ways and seeing the buildings I recall the jumpers. A giant Hulk Hogan does not remove the jumpers leaping to their death s 10 seconds seeing it coming before they hit the ground falling like bags of wet cement. I appreciate the humor and could use much laughter today. Perhaps it may feel funnier after a few nights sleep

Ron Tello Culley
Yeah but we're all going to hell. Who's driving?

Ron Tello Culley
Freddy Blassie!???

Ron Tello Culley
I see the history of wrestling thru the eyes of the children of South Park.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=south%20park%2FWTF...… See More
south park/WTF - Bing
BING.COM

Steven Michael King
I can't watch that stuff. Bring me some bone braking stuff like late 1800s early 1900 where some died competing in Legit Shoots. Find us some Farmer Burns Ed Strangler Lewis. Frank and Karl Gotch. Blue Thesz or even Mildred Burke who b… See More

Ron Tello Culley
Ya lost me on all of that.

Steven Michael King
Lue Thesz! Spell check felafelled his name up. Sad when you realize how wrestlers and Martial Artist admire skills of his and Judo Gene LeBell. Legit guys known for skills a in real shoots and fights

Steven Michael King
I'm only into legit fighting and contests of skills. Zero of that alleged entertainment

Ron Tello Culley
Peace, Love and Smog alerts, Bro.

Steven Michael King
no smog thanks. The only smoke I'm open to breathing are if there are known medical benefits. I'll allow you to gift me the kind of MJ for Pain and sleep

Ron Tello Culley
Oh,,negatory there Captain. Not cleared for take off on this one, Stand down and await further reports/. Over and out.

Steven Michael King
How about some healthy all natural pizza? The Garden Pizza from The Cottage has been my favorite so far. I wish to try whatever is healthiest from Lou Eddie's. Thanks in advance for gifting me some

Ron Tello Culley
In South Park, when Stan Marsh vomits on Wendy Testerberger...yeah well, I feel like Stan all the time now and life is Wendy. I gotta get off the internet before I restart... Or else. Or else what? Exactly.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6333 on: September 13, 2020, 12:15:48 PM »
Ron Tello Culley
To SMK: If you don't stop posting all that is on fire and a bummer...I am going to sssssSSSNAAAAPPP!!!
Then, you can post about that! Deal?

Becky Van Heuklom Ele
If you send some pizza he might stop.

Ron Tello Culley
Yeah, I have George A. Romero on the phone. I'm trying to order a Zombie Pizza. George is amused but not 'biting'.

Priscilla Moss
Just block him and you don't have to see anything he posts.

Ron Tello Culley
Seeing is not the concern. LOUD is what's doing me in!

Antoinette Erickson
badge icon
I guess I’m the lucky one. He blocked me a long time ago.

Kyle Schulty
Antoinette Erickson me too, I think. Don’t see anything and it’s so peaceful.

Kathi Caliva
 me too!

Ron Tello Culley
Woe, what a jerk, huh? I might rethink my friends list.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6334 on: September 14, 2020, 12:22:52 PM »
André Melt Paré

I’ve been tinkering with new recipes, my latest is the Sequim sandwich: White bread with mayonnaise sprinkled with powdered sugar then air dried to draw out any moisture.
I miss the flavors of home, and my flavorite people.

Eve
Aww. I miss you too!

Ron Tello Culley
Awww. you can eat my Wagner if ya let me borrow yer Graco.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=graco+paint+sprayers&form=ANNTH1&refig=2516ead10c514e8c83a28adcde3ab81f&sp=2&qs=LS&pq=graco&sk=EP1&sc=8-5&cvid=2516ead10c514e8c83a28adcde3ab81f

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6335 on: September 14, 2020, 01:41:17 PM »
Why the Six-Minute Alleyway Fight from ‘They Live’ Is Still One of Film’s Best Brawls

https://collider.com/they-live-fight-scene-revisited/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6336 on: September 15, 2020, 12:10:35 PM »
I can't do this anymore.

Yes I can.

Why?

Because I can.

What's the point?

It's a Tello thing. If I gotta explain, you wouldn't understand.

What if we do understand?

Make your checks payable to the Tello, USA. 92386

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6337 on: September 15, 2020, 01:25:18 PM »
I am ADVISED!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6338 on: September 15, 2020, 01:35:55 PM »
Mountain Reporter

Monday night update

ASSIGNED RESOURCES:

Hand Crews: 19
Helicopters: 11
Engines: 205   
Dozers: 17
Water Tenders: 20
Total Personnel: 1,319
                                                                                                                 Injuries:  10
Structures Threatened:  16,117                                  Residence: Damaged 2 Destroyed: 4
                                                                                    Other Str:  Damaged 4  Destroyed: 6
CURRENT CONDITIONS:
The El Dorado Fire burned actively throughout the day as the topography aligned with upslope wind influence allowing for active head fire runs. Firefighters have built a contingency line between the fire and the Angelus Oaks community to plan for this possibility. Currently, the fire is near Angelus Oaks but burning actively upslope towards San Bernardino Peak (northwest) towards the Lake Fire scar.
Fire activity will remain active overnight due to dry and hot weather with limited relative humidity recovery and a down canyon wind influence. Firefighters are poised and ready to conduct firing operations around Angeles Oaks if needed.  The fire may back downslope gently towards the community. Fire crews are in position to directly attack the fire with both hand lines and hose lines.
There is NO evacuation directive for Big Bear residents at this time!!!
Along Hwy 38, the fire activity continues to slowly back down the slope and burn eastward along Mill Creek. The fire line behind Forest Falls continues to hold and firefighters continue to  work in and around this community. Fire crews continue working to secure the fire line along Mill Creek from Vivian Creek to last month’s Apple Fire scar.

Residents of Mountain Home, we continue to ask for your patience.  Our work in and around your community is not complete yet.  Power lines are still down and we ask that you stay away from your homes for a little longer.

WEATHER:
The weather will remain hot and dry with upslope winds during the afternoons and downslope winds in the evening. Predictive Services division of the Southern California Geographic Area Coordination Center has issued a fuels advisory for excessively dry fuels throughout California due to drought conditions and hot temperatures.
Please check Inciweb, Twitter and Facebook for changes and updates on the #ElDoradoFire.

ROAD CLOSURES:
•  Highway 38 is closed between Bryant St. to the south and Onyx Summit to the north 

EVACUATIONS:
Evacuation Orders:
Evacuation Orders Remain In Effect for Mountain Home Village, Forest Falls, Angelus Oaks and Seven Oaks. All residents who have not yet evacuated in the Angelus Oaks area please leave!!!
Ron Tello's Farm needs to irrigate the dirt crops under restricted water policies. Good luck with that, Buddy!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6339 on: September 15, 2020, 02:58:58 PM »
Ron Tello Culley
Who is making lunch for the crews? I'll volunteer. Send a car to my location!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6340 on: September 15, 2020, 03:08:29 PM »
MONROVIA
Arcadia, Some Sierra Madre Residents Ordered to Evacuate Due to Bobcat Fire
Firefighters are continuing to strategically attack the blaze to prevent it from spreading to other foothill cities, although evacuation warnings remain in place.
By City News Service • Published September 13, 2020 • Updated on September 13, 2020 at 10:22 pm

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/bobcat-fire-continues-to-burn-downhill-toward-foothill-communities/2427419/?fbclid=IwAR0zdrdbYo-sR1jmXOnCfi4e3NjhhldCv8zFPe5EVb-MmUt6AYWlzBaHeY0

Ron Tello Culley
Arcadia? That's Rich! And if you flow downhill to the Rio Hondo River, you'll find my Boyhood Homestead, El Monte. Fire when ready, it's too late for me to care now.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6341 on: September 15, 2020, 03:29:35 PM »
Pardon me, //
we are all going to hell for laughing at this

Amy Munn Parker
Every three days as many people die from Covid as died on 911 but that's not in our faces either. Have violent video games of death and destruction numbed us all?

Ron Tello Culley
Public school and all that crowd tried to numb me, but Rock and Roll owned my soul. Violence falls under the purview of Media, Science, and the Military/Industrial Complex. And my mother.

:deadhorse:       :sinbin:                                    :band:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6342 on: September 15, 2020, 03:42:47 PM »
Ron Tello Culley

In my Air Space earlier today: I knew what's UP^

https://www.facebook.com/AirborneCamera/videos/10158520613178260

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6343 on: September 15, 2020, 04:45:58 PM »
6342 Replies

Check my math:
"one million, eleven thousand and thirty.

Yeah? No?

WTF????

:mug:             :mobbing:             :motorbikeride:                                          :ambulance:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6344 on: September 15, 2020, 06:14:48 PM »
"I need a rabbit to pull me out of its hat".

Night of 1000 Dead Living Comedians.   :groucho:
Streaming now on T3LL@^izi0N

NOT!

:taunt:    :troll2:     :mobbing:              :ambulance:                                             :duckling:

Ron Tello Culley
First media rat to steal this from me gets to gimme my Due and Proper, because the Old Testament tells me so. Go on...bust my talents and eat my industrial inventory. No matter what, I will bLoG iT.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6345 on: September 15, 2020, 07:26:36 PM »
Ron Tello Culley
Good morning all; we know it's late and I suspect now is a perfect time I can post something raw, and slip out of criticism and criminal charges.

What say, in a hypothetical scenario....We the people or some such shirt or skirt declares a 101% LOCKDOWN on Covid Fires, Happy Campers Gone Wildfire, Burning Car Derbys, Rabid Ski Rats, Public Gamers, Private Moonshine, all marginal religions, majic of all colors, Vagabonds and Vigilantes, vultures, voltage and the spark of life.

Just shut it all down and be done with it.

That'll solve your problems, but what about MY House?

Think the unthinkable.

Save yourselves. Take
your thoughts

with

you.

ok?

Alexandra Vazquez
🤔

Jennifer Leigh
What does this even mean?

Ron Tello Culley
Proof that everything can be curious, uncertain or a trick. Me: I'm a Joker with no degree in philosophy. Enjoy Bob Dylan music!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6346 on: September 15, 2020, 07:32:50 PM »
:tello: "Well, that does it for me. I'm Ron Tello, back to you, Bob.

Bob?

Awwwsh!t not again. Backstage and of legal age...  Beatniks gone wild!"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #6348 on: September 15, 2020, 09:53:58 PM »
"I need a rabbit to pull me out of its hat".

Night of 1000 Dead Living Comedians.   :groucho:
Streaming now on T3LL@^izi0N

NOT!

:taunt:    :troll2:     :mobbing:              :ambulance:                                             :duckling:

Ron Tello Culley
First media rat to steal this from me gets to gimme my Due and Proper, because the Old Testament tells me so. Go on...bust my talents and eat my industrial inventory. No matter what, I will bLoG iT.

I used to breed rabbits ....gave it up ...it was a hare raising experience

I was just trying to make a quick buck

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #6349 on: September 16, 2020, 12:44:52 PM »
One morning, this morning, in town....

Rabbits need not apply.