Author Topic: SELLERS - Question: How are your sales with BEST MATCH as default?  (Read 10005 times)

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
SELLERS - Question: How are your sales with BEST MATCH as default?
« on: September 14, 2009, 02:08:09 PM »
I've heard that there are some sellers who are really suffering since the 'Best Match' default has been introduced.  Even the seller I work with has felt the pain in what should have been their busiest month.  I just saw their traffic report ... last year ranged between 200 and 550 and this year it has - QUITE LITERALLY - FLATLINED - nothing over 20!!!.  This started around the 19th August and is as clear cut as someone pulling the plug out of a heart monitor!

So Sellers, I ask - how have your sales been? What has your traffic been like?

...and what horror stories have any of you heard?

...and, just for a laugh ... who has had their sales skyrocket ?

Bellagina

• Knight of the RT
Re: SELLERS - Question: How are your sales with BEST MATCH as default?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 09:35:22 PM »
Ok.. Up until the last week, I have had the best sales I have ever had, for most of August and the start ofSeptember. I was astounded, and at times hard pressed to keep up with the packing and posting, as well as my "real" job.

This past week though- it has gone back to "normal" for me- what a pain!

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
Re: SELLERS - Question: How are your sales with BEST MATCH as default?
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 09:48:53 PM »
Interesting, Bellagina... I know b&m retail is suffering at the moment, and I wonder whether that had anything to do with your spike of sales for that short period.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"