Author Topic: Blatant hijacking - into the "Sin Bin"  (Read 301399 times)

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
Re: Blatant hijacking - into the "Sin Bin"
« Reply #600 on: October 26, 2009, 01:04:46 PM »
People who are too sensible and intellectual in the Sin Bin are going to have a worse destination: SOLITARY!  :evillaugh:

To avoid, please remember to be silly occasionally. A capsule of silliness does wonders for your humour mitochondria.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #601 on: October 26, 2009, 01:05:19 PM »
Ahhhhh.... Aint it good to be back home again.... ay?

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #602 on: October 26, 2009, 01:09:11 PM »
I just wanted to add that SOLITARY has the following:

No table
No chair
No bed
No food
No music
One deadly spider (and a mate in case the first one is squashed)
No light
No room service
No way out

... Oh, forget it. I can't be that mean. Forget it. SOLITARY is cancelled.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #603 on: October 26, 2009, 01:16:35 PM »
Crikey Countess...... sounds like the "Liveworld" office!  ;D

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #604 on: October 26, 2009, 01:19:26 PM »
Whoops----- Forgot. Add: No Help!

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #605 on: October 26, 2009, 01:20:22 PM »

How many bottles of bourbon did it take to write  #592.... thats gotta be the best post on ozrt yet...it could almost pass as a charter.... a masterpiece that should be saved at all cost's {except in extreme emergency if we run out out restroom paper } ----seriously I loved it !!   

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #606 on: October 26, 2009, 05:45:48 PM »
someone needs a checkup from the neckup

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
« Reply #607 on: October 26, 2009, 07:16:10 PM »

How many bottles of bourbon did it take to write  #592.... thats gotta be the best post on ozrt yet...it could almost pass as a charter.... a masterpiece that should be saved at all cost's {except in extreme emergency if we run out out restroom paper } ----seriously I loved it !!   

Yer solo on that Yib.
I think yer just playing favortism, which is cool, but the over smell in the air is:

The majority has turned on me and is forming a lynch mob to give me the 'what-for".
Artists have always been society's whipping boy and bear the brunt of Mass Cultural ignorace and violent tendancies.

It's lonely at the Top.
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

Roo

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #608 on: October 26, 2009, 08:36:09 PM »
What are nice bums like you all...
..doing in a bunk Thread like this?

I said this before; I'll say again: I would like to be notified whenever my personal space here is being, or under threat of being, crowded like the way it is going on now.

When are you hooligans gonna learn?
This is NOT your Private, Personal Helen Earth!!!

This is the Private Property for, and the Personal Problem of..... :marvin::tello:

(Off the record, conjugal visits are made frequently by  :duckling: & :bgirlpants::roflmao:

For further information, drop and glue yer fat beadie squinties onto page.... one, is it? Maybe page 2. Get with the parts about "Who for?" and "Why so?"

Don't push me, people. I will submit a report and request to "The Bossette" to have myself, and my co-author and partner in crime, (aka "Notorious Y.I.B.) transferred to the "Maximum Prankster Ward". That's where management has Happy Hour until the schmooze runs dry and the buttons won't work after dark. (The Ultimate High Risk Clown Lock Down  :jester: )

Yib: WTF is this rank-amateur, slip-shod, pseudo-creepie-crawlie low-rent no-account, thinkin-yer-getting-away-with-it BS tomfoolery without a Hall Pass.... all about here, anyway?
A simple eSmokebomb notification message wouldda been sufficient.....

But, no. Ya had ta go rogue & play yer "One Man trashcan plan" behind my back. Breach my Trust.

Dude: The next time you wanna volunteer to "take one for the team", yer working solo.

Now I am forced to decommission, null and void the Origins Charter, and invoke Article 13.

I won't be the second party to the first party [that's you] who is having a party without a Post Host, Beertender, human barricades and a team of Anti-Troll Personelle on site!

Article 13 Proscribes: Establish, empower and operate a respectable, despicable, unretractable....
"Wayward Public Forum Posters' Cyber-Pillory Showcase and Bad Thread Graveyard.

aka SIN BIN.

This IS IT. You ARE HERE.
Lets get on with it.

I'm talking about the mass, wholesale ROUND UP, HOSE-OFF, LOCK-DOWN and warehousing of the "Worst of the Best", (& vice verse) of OZ Forum Users from every cubby and crawlspace in this joint...and beyond!!!

This calls for action upon ALL "Regular Folks", suspect Lurkers, Users with a substancial Posting Violations Rapsheet, and others, namely the most unwanted, bad-mannered, untalented, unwashed, undereducated, overmedicated, outcasted, orphaned-by-choice and disenfranchised members of sub-culture genre societies, including, but not limited to:

geeks', dinks', dweebs', noobs', posers', motards'',wannabes', 0-chancers', eLosers', blogocites', B'loster's, type_NO's, sa-cee-dollies', lowAlt's, T'Ghurb's, myfarcies', unPro6pack's, DDdarling's, vimp''s, skeed's, shablie's, flaar*nuk's, clarp's, ga-doong's, seezures', dramawhores', dramwits', gollydogs', M'aa M'os', glebbon's, zeenoid's, Mark2Late's, medLords', clowbars', agrayzeez's, shokk-fitt's, do-nown's, semi-perfect-razorz's, skimmachines', Gen@_orphans', NU-zeroArmy's, slattbucks', nottypod's,  surf-Luude's, mortaLies', XOXOFU's, junkinGerms', save9s', T'Hack69's, blugreendotred's, 44moreRons', hyburrcites', 8on2days', silverbladder500's, P*nutz-nv's, shakL_blawndz's, Post_Murdim's, 39tokkot93's, soft tammies', plaiddeez499XVM's, O[]+ (circle box cross's),
KHJack's, 55XXzowntowntunies', xxxLiePalxxx's, ZZZpayfrodZZZ's, pho-ne-Bay.con's 1001@rguements4U's, kross_handy's, 4DaHed's, 45SouthPork54's, KnumbKnutz5000's, Phast@.P.M.'s, dawlgaarden2009's, 00Flekstirmop's, CkeyGflea_dot_cant's, n-e-1-8-u's, General Cars Inc.'s, 7+?&@=@&?+7's, 50_MIL_Rx_THRILL's, 33nodz34todz's, And the spammers at Rontello.com  along with all their chickenlover Lurker buddies

Article 13 specifies that we have a Posting Duty to provide all OZoids and OZettes a semi-safe, funhealthy and fabulously irreverent eHole where shite happens and nobody gives a flock as a mutual benefit of internet anonymity. And as such, the peeps and poops here are entitled to their fair but unequal share of one or more of the following:

intellectual decapitation, ego beatings, id floggings, flotsom leftovers, jetsom party platters, curt pronouncements, repetitive misspelling errors, Olympic personality defects, flawed logic awards, subversive late-night narcissism, demanding lifestyle plotholes, unsolicited plain wrap opinions, bodacious appetites for selective destruction, immoral whims, fancy deprivations, repugnant condescending inclusions, philosophical egress, doppelganger angst, designer grief, 2-ply torment, prideful shamelessness; shameful pridelessness; Self-inflicted vertigo, spring-loaded self-loathing, bipolar singularities, Pre-Apocalyptic daydream menus, one-way dualistic witicisms, sarcastic diety campaigns, multiple choice environmental handicaps, underage binge drinking team sports, black and white aphorisms, pre-cooked notions, half-baked ideas, charbroiled inclings, discount burnt offerings, warmed-over sentiments; lukewarm relationships on a budget, sterling-silvertongued devilworship,  authentic immitation memories, panic disruptions, overrated underachievements, specially marked boxes of rocks, , hyperactive brainfarts,  temper-fittings, fungal valves, high-test tantrum wires, neurotic extasies, exstatic complexities, feeble heroics, grandiose idleness, fractional small favours, incremental abnormalities, marginal ambitions, exploded world views, monolithic inconsistencies, minute existentialism, covetous aspirations, neglected comas, recycled suicide tools, smartquirks, extended vapors, juvenile hysterics, fetal daycare, drive-thru laundromats, geriatric warehouse supplies, maternal GPS units, household guesswork, infant diaper fights, baby software, Teen Gihad,  paternal exports, sibling biowarfare, automatic migrane headlocks, turbo-charged consumer debt, subterranean coffin traps, multi-purpose uselessness, dysfunctional urban vocabularies, misleading indicators, derelict theorhetical hypocracies, and contrived New Age colorschemes suitable for public exhibitions in private facilities.

There's more.
Like, a Logo. A motto and slogan.
Theme song.
Pep Rally Team Cheers.
Team colors and uniforms.
Hats, hoodies, t-shirts and weapons.

It says here: "Public Relations agent, Legal Counsel, catering, staff, cast and crew not included."

Damn! Where are we gonna get that?

Show up at the next meeting, will ya?

-RT

I love the strong silent types...lol

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #609 on: October 26, 2009, 08:38:46 PM »

Yer solo on that Yib.
I think yer just playing favortism, which is cool, but the over smell in the air is:

The majority has turned on me and is forming a lynch mob to give me the 'what-for".
Artists have always been society's whipping boy and bear the brunt of Mass Cultural ignorace and violent tendancies.

It's lonely at the Top.

Peeps just don't appreciate the connoisseurs of the fine arts, be it paintings or drums... one day when yer dead and buried they will realize was was lost.... { unless you come back as a zombie..} 

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #610 on: October 26, 2009, 10:28:37 PM »

Priceless Roo

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #611 on: October 26, 2009, 10:31:16 PM »

Priceless Roo

""I love the strong silent types""---that carry a gun smee.. :chair: ~ LOL

Roo

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #612 on: October 26, 2009, 10:57:40 PM »
*Sigh.....I only wish that Tello actually carries a loaded gun....and isn't just happy to see me...lol

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #613 on: October 26, 2009, 11:46:10 PM »
Be careful what you wish for, roo.  :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
“I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, because I'm not myself, you see”  Lewis Carroll

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #614 on: October 27, 2009, 05:24:45 AM »
*Sigh.....I only wish that Tello actually carries a loaded gun....and isn't just happy to see me...lol

BOTH are true!

http://mastlefamily.blogspot.com/2009/01/ron-tello-of-montello.html

5th pic from the top.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #615 on: October 27, 2009, 06:13:04 AM »
Peeps just don't appreciate the connoisseurs of the fine arts, be it paintings or drums... one day when yer dead and buried they will realize what was lost.... { unless you come back as a zombie..} 

Or be it Literature, Beat Poetry, Haiku, Macrame, Assemblage, Pottery, Stained Glass, Lapidary, Arts and Crafts, Hairdressing, Makeup Arts, Moviemaking Majic, Audio Engineering, Surfing Ballet, Tag-Team Drag Racing, Folk Dancing, Theatre, Opera,Blues, Jazz, Polka, Ska, Raggae, Country, Metal Wave Punk Death, Action Figure Gymnastics, Culinary, Mechanics Marathon, or Championship Dumpster Diving Team Sports. EVERYTHING GREAT, not small, in the Realm of the Human Experience.

It was peeps who put Jesus on a stick. I can't begin to tell ya what they did to me.
But ya can see what's brewing and stirring about here: the majority of Posters are gonna vote me off the island, throw me off the 'Idol' show and bang the Gong.

The day after I die, as per yer suggestion, I'll be plotting my Revenge From The Grave!!!

Remember "Poltergeist", the scene where the everything in the kid's room swirled about?
I'm gonna do that to everybody's house who dared to punk me here!

Then I'm gonna declare myself Founder, President and CEO of "The Zombie Poets Society".
My first Piece will be entitled:

Words of The Dead.

:blah: :zombiesuit: :professor: :mummy: :zombie: :zombieguy: :vent: :blah: :blah:
 :goodidea:

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #616 on: October 27, 2009, 08:19:40 AM »
Words of the Dead - the breathtaking follow-up to the Egyptian Book of the Dead, which (sadly enough) isn't a collection of wisecracking sayings from well-wrapped mummies, but rather a book of prayers and treatments and spells and after-life instructions FOR the dead.

I say that's misleading. What is needed is an exposé of Afterlife Chatter, but so far all radios have been silent on Afterlife Channels apart from one (later found to be pre-recorded fake materials broadcast by disc jockey Myles Heyerton-Fumbleton, known as "Lyin' Hound-Jockey").

Hopes rise now with word of the forthcoming "Words of the Dead", as those whose relatives have turned into zombies await elucidation of what their horrid mumblings may mean. It is to be hoped that the transcription of Professor Obloid, an expert in Zombian Language, is incorrect in his little-known booklet called "A little-known booklet on transcriptions of zombies" - for according to him, the long zombie wailing moan of "Errrrrr... oaaaaar... ooooooor...mmmmmm... aaaaaa...ooooooo" is nothing more than "Fred... remember to feed the cat."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #617 on: October 27, 2009, 06:08:32 PM »
A crazy little thing :leadguitar: :band: :sing: :guitar:  called Zed.

:zombiesuit:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #618 on: October 27, 2009, 06:09:05 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #619 on: October 27, 2009, 07:36:10 PM »
an expert in Zombian Language,

"Zombinian"

Those jerks. "Braaaaahhhh-uuuurrrrrrrr-nnnnnnnssssssss!" *Brains* (translated from ancient zombinian)
http://darkness33.deviantart.com/art/zombie-Mr-Miracle-103398280

In the choice between chowing down on quality HAMBARGAR, or on the terribly named in each square, I've been almost always targetting the terribly named.

It's social darwinism with a Zombinian edge!
[That sounded a lot harsher than it should of]
http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=209320&page=24

******h
A disorder characteristic of, but not limited to adolescents, which is too harrowing for me to describe. Symptons include lamenting poetry, endomorphism, ectomorphism, mesomorphic rebellion, sense of pariahism, gaudy zombinian make-up, chaetophobia, and femininity (exclusive to males).
http://www.gotapex.com/off-topic/70647-funny-glossary-of-cyber-terms.html

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Re: DISPUTE LODGEMENT TIME has been SHORTENED on eBay
« Reply #620 on: October 27, 2009, 11:35:41 PM »
retrospectively?

Retroactively?

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #621 on: October 27, 2009, 11:37:45 PM »
retrospectively?

Retroactively?

Radioactively ?....Morning dude....

Current local time in Montello, Elko County, Nevada
Local time

05:38:24 AM, Tuesday 27, October 2009 PDT

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #622 on: October 27, 2009, 11:45:17 PM »
retrospectively?

Retroactively?

Local time

What did I tell you about that shite? Knock it off, will ya?

:bigcalibre: :marvin: :rifle:

C):-{= <" some people's kids.......pffffttttt "<<

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #623 on: October 27, 2009, 11:46:52 PM »
retrospectively?

Retroactively?

Local time

What did I tell you about that shite? Knock it off, will ya?

:bigcalibre: :marvin: :rifle:

What saying morning?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #624 on: October 27, 2009, 11:49:19 PM »
Pointless, annoying, who gives a crap TIME REPORT. That's what!

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #625 on: October 27, 2009, 11:50:23 PM »

Haven't had ya coffee yet aye?

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #626 on: October 27, 2009, 11:50:36 PM »

Been quiet round here tonight.... whats happening at base camp?...

*FluffyDuckee*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
  • Waves to everyone
« Reply #627 on: October 27, 2009, 11:50:54 PM »
You're up early Tello.   ;D
:duckling:

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #628 on: October 27, 2009, 11:51:45 PM »

He's grumpy Fluff...hasn't had his coffee yet.....

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #629 on: October 27, 2009, 11:53:27 PM »

*FluffyDuckee*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
  • Waves to everyone
« Reply #630 on: October 28, 2009, 12:07:01 AM »

He's grumpy Fluff...hasn't had his coffee yet.....

:coffeecup:

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #631 on: October 28, 2009, 12:35:12 AM »

Hey no ones been in the slammer lately?.....eheheheehheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheh.....yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
  • Never take a knife to a gunfight
« Reply #632 on: October 28, 2009, 12:54:21 AM »
G'day everyone. I'm still busy researching cameras with a lot of help from Poddy & earlier advise from Shyer. I'm an old 35m camera bloke but they went out with cane hats & spats. Although I have an old Kodak digital it is pretty dated so it's time for me to get with it.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #633 on: October 28, 2009, 02:00:26 AM »

Hey no ones been in the slammer lately?.....eheheheehheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheh.....yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

Feel free to redecorate at yer leisure.
There's free, used carpet in the "Floor-U-Mart" dumpster.
Get on it.

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #634 on: October 28, 2009, 02:06:20 AM »
Good luck ubbrd ;D

My ideal camera would be one that shouted "Don't", had buttons that stated "Aim", "Fire", "Check pic", "Forget it". :green:
“I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, because I'm not myself, you see”  Lewis Carroll

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #635 on: October 28, 2009, 02:10:46 AM »

May take more than a cup of coffee

:castle:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #636 on: October 28, 2009, 02:14:42 AM »
You're up early Tello.   ;D

Up? Never went down.
All nighter marathon.
I'm visiting drugs.
Again.
 :saint: :jester:

And they're G..O..O....O..O.O.O.OO.OOODddd!!!!

Got my 'Ween goin' on!
It's KILLER. ((  :leadguitar: +  :zombiesuit: =  :t2:))
Pics later, exclusively on the Tello Files Thread!

C):-]= <" *BURP* "<<

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #637 on: October 29, 2009, 03:33:51 AM »

C):-{= <" Dude, i sense the encroaching bitter vibe of a mob brewing caused by that epic sin bin rant. im running block while you plan a getaway!" 

:construction: :alert: :ni: :beatles:  :owlpeer:  :warrior: :troll2:

nobody will find us unless yib sniffs out our good cigars.... "<<

:groucho: "Management outta leave the doors unlocked more often."~~~~~~   :marvin: "Come here you! Letsee some ID!"^^^^^^^^   :judge: "No smoking after curfew!"********* :sam2gun: "The fewer Curs the better."  ~~~~~~~~~ :smee!:  "I'm already spoken for!" ++++++++ :duckling: " FFS! We really must change the locks around here."  :mop: :zombiesuit: "Got brains?"########## :leadguitar: <<**S-H-R-E-D**>>^^^^^^^ :tello:"This may not be a good idea, Hat. Let's catch a bus to the docks."  :pirateship: :bustunnel: C):-{= <" aw! just missed it. now what?" :tello: "Flockit" We wait for them." :warrior: :goth: :piratecutlass: :pirate2: :fencing: :2guns: :sam2gun: :stop: :bigcalibre: :mobbing: :mobbing: :shield: :duckling: :mobbing:  :kilt: :leprachaun: :mug: :bear: :owlpeer: :dummy:  :pepsi: :girlfight:  :troll2: :jester: :bunny: :party: :wine:

C):-{= <" what if we're outnumbered. what's plan B? "<<

:tello:    :whiteflag: :peace: :handshake: :grouphug: :choc:  :cake: :rose: :kisshug: :party: :chocbox:  :cake: :pepsi: :arr: :fridge: :sick: :console: :comfort:  :thanks: :applause: :dance: :blah: :gossip: :huh: :slappy: :buttkick:  :scold: :rawprawn:  :roughend: :girlfight:  :taunt: :pirateduel:  :piratecutlass:  :keelhaul: :please:  :pray: :drama:  :tanty:  :goodluck: :walkplank:  :shark:  :10: :roflmao:  :titanic: :happebali:  :warrior: :ebali: :crazy:  :chair: :neener: :quack: :bgirlpanties:  :chainsaw: :deadhorse: :nonono: :mug: :sam2gun: :rifle: :bigcalibre: :wtf: :slap: :stop: :judge: :closed: :gaol:  :ballandchain: :blownose:  :feelsick: :crossfingers: :ambulance: :ripzombie: :topic: :sinbin: :lurklaser:  :pigsfly: :fisherman: :phishing: :brick: :tanty: :sorry: :wobbleboard: :smee!:

:catchbus: :motorbikeride: :zombiesuit: :mobbing: :shield: :girlfight: :nothappyjan: :sam2gun: :2guns: :bigcalibre: :tello: :wtf: :run: :nightnight:

*FluffyDuckee*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
  • Waves to everyone
« Reply #638 on: October 29, 2009, 04:47:18 AM »
 ;D

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #639 on: October 29, 2009, 11:00:14 PM »
This is the Sin Bin.......Wrong thread
:motorbikeride:

*FluffyDuckee*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
  • Waves to everyone
« Reply #640 on: October 29, 2009, 11:34:36 PM »
This is the Sin Bin.......Wrong thread

I'm here on a guest pass Centuries.  Trying to bring some cheer to the prisoners..   

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #641 on: October 30, 2009, 12:09:40 AM »
Put on a Picture Show...double feature with cartoons, intermission and peeps friends trying to sneek-in thru the theatre's alley access door.

Or, show some initiative, and stage a berl-esque Cabaret Review Jamboree....

Or, try bringing with you next time some Board Games.  ;D

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #642 on: October 30, 2009, 02:43:37 AM »
A couple of persons seeking work---Burlesque/Cabaret professionals

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #643 on: October 30, 2009, 02:46:20 AM »
I hope you are behaving yourself miss centuries I can see you tiptoeing between threads .... you didnt happen to stumble across sweetcakes did you in your travels

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #644 on: October 30, 2009, 02:50:43 AM »
Jumped yer trash I did....

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #645 on: October 30, 2009, 02:51:38 AM »
G'day cupcake how are ya

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #646 on: October 30, 2009, 05:31:13 AM »
Unfrosted, despite detectable trace amounts of rank amatuer attempts at character molesting and assassination.

Sure, it's fun, depending on who ya ask.
The insulated interior world of High Society will not stand much longer.'The day is coming when ALL Social Classes and anthro-proponents of our time will cease to exist, and all peoples of all societies on earth shall morph, yea, Merge.. into an ALL new dynamic paradigm. Take heed!

C):-{= <" cracking that riddle is easy, i heard it before./  worm food. when a generation passes away, they are bulk worm food laying prone in a box, and they aint the life of a party anymore.
"cease to exist" is the big "Clue" here. word "<<

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #647 on: October 30, 2009, 12:10:13 PM »
gotcha !.. just remember todays worm food is tomorrows wormturd ok !

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #648 on: November 01, 2009, 09:18:53 AM »
I ain't trippin'.

cueperkins

« Reply #649 on: November 01, 2009, 09:25:06 AM »
Good.....wouldn't wanna see ya Cumagutsa !!!