Author Topic: Refund without receiving goods 98.8% feedback  (Read 5154 times)

da_ewok

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
    • It Ain't Always My Life!
Refund without receiving goods 98.8% feedback
« on: February 18, 2013, 10:37:00 PM »
Alright - here's an interesting scenario - I buy a rele\ative small cost item from Overseas......

I wait for reasonable time for the item to arrive, Item doesn't arrive, I contact seller......

Seller almost IMMEDIATELY refunds the cost......... does send email asking for positive feedback......

Is this some sort of joke?

Pump up the feedback by not sending goods, getting payment, refunding payment and then asking for positive feedback?

Seller has 233,336 feedback at 98.8% score

"I've just been in a bad mood for 40 years"

http://www.marysvillecookbook.com/ $7,800 **Raised as at 22nd March 2013**
Photos by Enigma - Iphone cases too! :D http://www.redbubble.com/people/photosbyenigma

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Re: Refund without receiving goods 98.8% feedback
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 11:04:12 PM »
Happens often Wokkie
No tracking number I guess ?

Some times they expect positive cos theyve done the right thing and refunded
Im a bit like you ... You bought the item cos you wanted it
If you just wanted your money back you woudnt have bothered buying in the first pace, so it asnt been a positive experience for you

Its a tough one , cos if they did actually post and it didnt arrive then through no fault of their wn they get negged .... But did they send ? And if so why no tracking number ?
If from overseas as in china a tracking number csts about 1 c extra .... Hell even now we have click and send the cost to provide a tracking number is a lot lot lot less than the old days when the only option was to ay $2 pr $3 to register whichif th item was only  worth 29 c then it was silly to reg ... i reckon in situations like this a neutral is the way to go ... Dedpite what some sellers think a nuet desnt felafel them as a seller if they are genuine lie a neg does .... But if they are habitual non senders then 10 neuts in a row saying item never arrived but refunded might mak prospective buyers wary and might be a wake up call to the seller that their postage metod is lacking ? ....... JMHF .... No animals were harmed i th construction of ths post