Author Topic: Amazing Incredible and Other Words To That Effect  (Read 8215 times)

bnwt

• Knight of the RT
Amazing Incredible and Other Words To That Effect
« on: July 25, 2012, 10:48:23 AM »
the other day I had a psycho buyer

was a right pain the rectum before the sale and then after she got her parcel I get an email

"Have received the belt today,disappointed in the quality of the making of the belt very tacky. I shall return the belt and expect a full refund. NOT HAPPY WITH PRODUCT"

okay fine ... no problem

belts arrives back ... I do a refund for the belt as well her return postage costs ... I also do a 'cancel this transaction' request to get my FVF back

next day she refuses the cancelation .... I call ebay to see if they can over ride it and still give the FVF, which they do

I mention to the rep. that I am expecting negative feedback because when looking at her 'Feedback Left For Others' you see a lot of red dots ... with comments like "took 5 days to arrive" - the seller then adds "normal postage time from WA - Qld is 5 - 7 days"

the rep says if she negs you call me back and we will see if we can remove it

this morning she negs me ............ I call customers service and explain what happened .. he reviewed the emails and her negs and said he would call her .... he puts me on hold

after 2 minutes he comes back me and says he called her twice and each time she hung up on him

without saying as much he agreed, "she's a psycho"

he also said if you check your feedback you will see I have removed her negative feedback

oh I forgot to mention, she lives in a trailer park

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Re: Amazing Incredible and Other Words To That Effect
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 11:02:05 AM »

Hi bnwt ... I haven't sold for a long time, do you still have the option to block bidder / buyers in your preferences ?

I remember one could also specify guide lines who could bid with criteria such as how and many Negs the prospecting buyer had in a certain time frame ect ...

as you know being a seller has it's pit falls ... if you sell on ebay you times the pit falls by ten... X10

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 11:18:36 AM »
oh I forgot to mention, she lives in a trailer park

Could be worse, she could live in a trailer park in Ipswich  :rofl:

(apologies to any sane, normal people who live in Ipswich)

bnwt, can you give us the ID so we can add her to our BBL

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 11:29:10 AM »
Yeah.... What wheels said.... or a portable trailer in Montello!

Pity you couldn't take a short trip and belt her one!

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 12:07:35 PM »
*r3830* ... She was given a belt - and she sent it back.

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 12:47:20 PM »
Hmmmmm ungrateful person! Perhaps she was in the market for a restraining belt? BNWT's item would have been "not as desired or described".

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 04:36:43 PM »
bnwt, she sounds like a true horror.

Of course, she probably doesn't realise what she is doing; have you noticed the tendency of very aggressive and critical and "the world owes me a living" type of people to believe themselves to be in the right, while everyone else around them is in the wrong?

Whatever is causing her snapdragon behaviour, you obviously gave her great service. You pegged her for the type of person she was, and still gave her the best service possible; you gave her a full refund while knowing she'd still neg; you went over and above good seller behaviour.

Good to hear you got the negative removed. I have a weird mental image of your rep trying to phone her, her hanging up twice, and then after she'd hung up, there she is on Twitter, writing "eBay rep very tacky. Hung up on him. BIG NEG!" ... (Good lord, she might even be doing exactly that...)
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

bnwt

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 12:40:47 PM »
no

she doesn't live in Ipswich

she lives in Logan ... which is equally Lower Socio Economic