Author Topic: @ what point do ya "cut-off" everyone from that lame Last Will and Horshiit!  (Read 8936 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
When they reveal themselves to be some of those G-D Flaming Liberals!!!

I'm particular, now.

In the mid 70's to the 80's I was that "Remo Ron" character, & it was good. KROQ.( I was a pillar of society but they chopped me down.)  (Don't G00gle that..I won't be there...)
When that gig blew up, I moved to Topanga Canyon in 1984, & I became the Legend called "Omer of Topanga". I was a good person there, too.
Now..... I still listen to
Radio and while I am no longer a part of broadcasting, I know the world has morphed.

I can't diss "conservative" today, but sorry that ye olde Hippie crap took a digger & a hike LONG ago...

Bottom liner on this item is: ALL newcomer white-face peeps need to register, take a seat and wait 6 months before they should trespass into my junky waters... and junk up the joint with all that pc yuppie heaps....

The Last Will and Testy Mint is a hoax!!!!

Soylent Green is tofu!!!!

I gotta scram...

C):-{= <" omer is remo spelled backwards, in case you may see the clues..!!!  "<<

[[thread undr cont-structshunn...]]

C):-{= < "This IS the last time, tello... "<<
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
(no, seriously...

This is not a competitive slam against Monty Python. We dont need any trouble from that lot, now do we?)
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"