Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2517760 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Did you ever catch The Men In Black
doing their laundry?

It's not a pretty sight.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Has anybody pulled an alien out of their butt?

It is possible ya know?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ron Tello Culley
So what the f**K was I thinking when I was doing the right things?

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Have you ever?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Hey, you know what?

I dint eat my face on live internet like you did in 2010.

What I do is eat women and post my face online.

It's no big deal until you started......

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
We let one of our icons ... Olivia Newton-John
live in your state of California ... and what do you do?

You kill her

Thats unaustralian of you ....   

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Forgive me if I don't care.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
You sir , are a toe rag

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
The autopsy will find bullets in her foot

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Yer gonna get a speeding ticket for running your mouth.

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
Forgive me if I don't care.
How to alienate a country in 6 words.   :sam2gun:

Olivia was - and will remain - one of Australia's favourite and well-loved people.

Have some respect, man.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Respect for the O.

I was dissin' the Bloke.

I also like Nichole Kidman.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Again, I say unto you, Horse: Thx for visiting!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Dee Levey
Admin

RIP🌹Gary Simrak
15 Comments
Karen McNeely
😇😇🌹🥰🙏

Dee Levey
Author
Admin
Another man killed in Cold Blood and the girlfriend walks away with no charges? What in the name of God is happening on this mountain?
I don't care what anybody does in their personal life. I judge people by the way they treat me. and Gary, over the years, never showed me anything but the utmost respect towards myself and my family.🥺🤬

Erin Soule
Dee Levey how did he die? What happened? And now you are scaring me…another one? I’m new to the mountain 😱😱😱

Dee Levey
Author
Admin
Erin Soule im being told his girlfriend shot him in the face and killed him. And yes unfortunately he's not the first man on this mountain to be killed in Cold Blood by their significant other and walk away free🤬 you'll learn as you live in Big Bear that a lot of things get covered up on this mountain🤬 I have a list of deaths that we've never been given updates on, and unfortunately justice has not been served 🤬

Dillon Prescott
Dee Levey are you serious they're gonna let her walk? Would they let me walk if I served karma 🤬

Dee Levey
Author
Admin
Dillon Prescott trust me Dillon, I'm not at all happy about this and it's not the first time something like this has happened up here.
and all we can do is hope Justice will be served but I have very little faith when it comes to law enforcement up here actually doing their job
it's easier for them to say, oh well that guy had a drug problem so he's better off dead🤬 and I don't agree with that at all. all lives are valuable.
and in all the years I've known Gary he never once showed me any type of disrespect, he was always upfront with me about his issues and about him getting in trouble. but to me he was nothing but a respectful man, and nobody had a right to take his life🥺

Dillon Prescott
Dee Levey damn… I just lost my dad to a massive heart attack and that was one of his best friends. Gary was a second father to me and this breaks my heart for him😢 I hate SB police so much.

Dee Levey
Author
Admin
Dillon Prescott I'm sorry about your dad that sucks my dad passed away when I was 17 years old in 1977, and I was daddy's girl and I still miss him to this day. and then I lost my mom in 2003... I don't like losing family or friends and there's no way to justify intentionally killing someone🤬 it's bad enough when people we care about pass away from natural causes🥺

Dillon Prescott
Dee Levey I’m sorry for your lost. Yeah he still had many years I feel and she took that from him. Hopefully justice is served😭 you are awesome Dee!

April Crone
Dee Levey wait what?! For real?! Please message me!!

Matty Smith
Thanking you for posting this. It means a lot to me. I can't believe he is gone. And how no chargers, it was premeditated.

Dee Levey
Author
Admin
Matty Smith I'm so upset right now you don't even know. In all the years I've known Gary he's always treated me with the utmost respect. he never lied to me about his issues with drugs, he never lied to me about always getting in trouble, he was always kind and respectful
and for this chick to take his life and not be held accountable is unacceptable this happens too much on this mountain and I'm sick of it🤬🥺 I pray law enforcement actually does their job for once and holds this chick accountable for murder.🙏

Matty Smith
It was premeditated in my eyes for sure there's no doubt about it and if any of his friends they will make sure law enforcement understands she threatens his life all the time

Ron Tello Culley
Sounds like Elko County, Nevada!

Cathren Worthington
No way! What happened?

Dee Levey
Author
Admin
Cathren Worthington from what I'm being told his girlfriend shot him in the face and killed him🤬 of course law enforcement saying anything as usual....

Cathren Worthington
Dee Levey but why? So sad!

Dee Levey
Author
Admin
Cathren Worthington because she's a psychotic abusive person and has quite the history of it🤬

Ron Tello Culley
So then...nowhere is safe in America?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
:tello: "It's only a matter of time when I get to write my own obituary.

Not this week!"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ron Tello Culley
I see you Dee!

Ron Tello Culley
http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=510.msg724347...
The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
OZROUNDTABLE.COM

Ron Tello Culley
http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php...
DYLAN ROUNDS: A Tello Files Special Edition
OZROUNDTABLE.COM

Ron Tello Culley
This story is not on paper so you can't wipe with it!

Dee Levey
Author
Admin
Ron Tello Culley a lot of things that happen up here are never put on paper and it's a shame that the community tolerates the bullshit* people need to start holding law enforcement accountable for not only notifying the public about what's really going on around them, but to do their damn job and then to do some follow-up. the list of dead bodies on this mountain keeps increasing and nothing is ever said about it and then when they do publicly talk about crimes that are committed they let the people that commit the crimes walk away

Ron Tello Culley
Well Geez! I have been at war with Elko County Nevada for 10 years over the same topic, and guess what?
They hate me even more than last year.
Is armed insurrection feasible at this time?

Larry Jabbora
We will miss him

Ron Tello Culley
I miss the drums that were stolen from my house in Montello, Nevada.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ron Tello Culley
"Collar the Mook!"
-Lenny Briscoe

Commenting has been turned off for this post.

:tello: "Fancy that! TMI can cause a riot, or worse.... a disagreement..."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
You may not like the alternative....

Just in case Night becomes an issue....

Ron Tello Culley
I know everything about Zombies, but I don't wanna comment for fear of dissing my Homeys.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ron Tello Culley
I know everything about Zombies, but I don't wanna comment for fear of dissing my Homeys.
Reply1h
Col. Darryl Harrelson
“NightCrawlers”… had to deal with them quite a lot working in Hollywood !🤣😳😈🫣😵?💫
Reply39m
Ron Tello Culley
"Hollywood" being the key word. I know that one...
Reply3m
Ron Tello Culley
As IF Hollywood in the day was better. NOT!
Reply2m
Ron Tello Culley
In America, there are 3 major cesspools of humanity.
Hollywood, New York and New Orleans. I been there. I know. Don't f*ck with me....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

:banana:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ron Tello Culley

I just returned to my BB Lair from Victorville.
Total Third World situation. NUKE IT!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Dee Levey
Admin
😂🐻Jesus take the Wheel🐻😂Now Council person Alan Lee is "photo shopping" what appears to be a black bag, of what he refers to as "dog poop",which he claims was left at his Foxfarm home, where he DOESN'T live full time.
No cameras to prove this happened sir? I'm certain there are "ring cameras",perhaps they were convienently knocked offline during the "multiple" poop bag debacles🤔
Mr Lee is now desperately trying to play the "race" card, by photo shopping a "face" onto the black bag, sadly the "statue face" he used to photo shop the pic with can be traced to "A Brady Bunch" hawaii episode, and in no way depicts anything close to "Racism"😂😂I give up😂😂
Who didn't see these type of shenannigans coming? Suddenly he is the "victim"? 😂Hardly. But I give him an "A" for effort, none the less😉
I told you months ago Mr Lee,the residents of Big Bear are NOT stupid people😂😂😂😂,and you sir are NOT a "victim" of anything besides your own antics,and poorly planned,failed,takeover😂
Photo shopped poop bags,and claims you are SUDDENLY,"in fear for your life"? Jesus take the Wheel😂
You have without a doubt become your own worst enemy. Shame on you😂😂😂😂😂
THIS HAS OFFICIALLY BECOME A ONE MAN shite SHOW👍WELCOME TO BIG BEAR LAKE FOLKS👍
So,if I can prove the pic is photo shopped, do I get the "Reward"? (Asking for a techy friend)😉

Rebecca Jo Gaines
🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a mess big bear is now

Dee Levey
Author
Admin
Rebecca Jo Gaines it would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic🥺 he should have probably had one of his grand kids do the photoshopping, because I'm guessing they probably would have done a better job😉 what a proud moment for their grandpa😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Rebecca Jo Gaines
Dee Levey with everything wrong with Big Bear he's worried about dog shite.

Dee Levey
Author
Admin
In all fairness, I wonder if I would qualify for the $5,000 reward if I was able to prove that Alan Lee himself did this?

Theodore Buckley
Well, Dee, my impression of you over the years of following you is that you are fair, honest, and have a great sense of when something is seriously off. And that bag looks very photoshopped. If that is the case, we should expect a public apology, followed up with a resignation.

Dee Levey
Author
Admin
Theodore Buckley and I couldn't agree with you more my friend. it seems he's taking things to a whole new low, and not giving many of us credit for being a little smarter than he seems to think we are.
In all honesty, it's becoming shameful and an embarrassment to our entire community🥺 and shame on the citizens initiative and the people that back this guy, and his shenanigans🥺 I can say that openly because I was one of those people in the beginning. I backed him. I encouraged others to vote for him. and at the time I was doing so with good intentions. Now, looking back, I'm ashamed I made a mistake,and there's nothing else I can say to excuse it.
I wish I would have done more research before I opened my big mouth at the time, but I didn't truly see a reason to research. I thought he was an honest upstanding guy,🤷??? and boy I couldn't have been more wrong on that.
I know firsthand what he's doing and why. He laid all these plans out to me numerous times, both in writing, as well as on the phone and it got to the point where my disagreeing with his motives and his tactics started to annoy him.
So he stopped contacting me because I refused to jump on board the insanity train.
That's one thing I look back on and do not regret. It's one choice that I made that was the right choice. Unfortunately too little,too late. But I'm grateful that I did do the research and was able to find out who he really is and what his true motives really are and why.
Sadly the damage is done and now it's up to the full-time residents of Big Bear Lake to wake up, stand up, and take control of their community.
Nothing personal, but the guy has got to go. Like any "job", if you can't do a job or you're doing a job in a toxic manner that is hurting innocent people, you simply got to go.
So if the residents of Big Bear Lake don't want to do something about this then they have no one to blame but themselves in the end. And the end is coming soon🥺 and it's not going to be pretty for anybody. Not even the people that follow him around blindly. Some of them have realized whats truly going on, thank God. But the others don't realize he's leading them into the mouth of hell. He doesn't care about the outcome. He doesn't care about them or anyone else but himself. If they don't see it by now then sadly they too will get what they've got coming, it's just a matter of time🥺🙏

Jac Elton
Dee Levey don't be too hard on yourself as far as not seeing it in the very beginning. He probably was a very manipulative and Charming person in the very beginning. It sounds like he has a borderline personality disorder, and I'm not just saying that to be funny but I really believe this. I think he fooled a lot of people in the beginning, but his evil ways started showing.

Dee Levey
Author
Admin
Laurel Marie that's putting it politely 👍it is Twisted to say the least, and it just keeps getting more and more Twisted while everybody sits around looking like deer caught in headlights😂😂😂

Sandy Sompayrac Knust-Nichols
It is so obviously photoshoped. The bad has several folds and the "face" is just placed on top....smooth as can be.

Eric H Prell
Someone needs to light it up and throw it on his driveway so he can stomp out the fire
I love that one!!😝

Eric H Prell
Works great on concrete ONLY

Jac Elton
Omg! I think he is mentally insane for sure!

Dee Levey
Author
Admin
Jac Elton his antics are progressively getting worse🤬 without a doubt the man is going to owe the community a public apology, because this is truly an all-time low. although I'm not a bit surprised, this is what people like him do, desperation, deflection, deceit.
And he really needs to learn to use Photoshop😝 this is truly some pathetic shenanigans gone bad, he has nobody to blame but himself, because that is the most juvenile attempt at Photoshop I think I've ever seen😂😂😂😂😂

Jac Elton
Dee Levey LOL the photoshopping thing is hilarious!😂

Lori Williams
Dee Levey When a "person " is trying to make their selves look better they will always deflect and cause chaos and make those who believe in the lies they have constantly perpetrated feel sorry for them.

Sana Babashoff
KOOK

Kathy Niehaus-Lemley
So sick of racism

Jey Allen
Sick of racism yes, but what's even worse is people that attempt to make others believe they are a victim of racism to gain support for themselves 🤬

Ron Tello Culley
"Reaching..."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Stop falsely inflating the click count by clicking in to post the click count

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
The click count duzzint go down when you click.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Dee Levey shared a link.
Admin

🐻08/12/2022...Hwy 38 remains CLOSED. Here is a visual update🐻
Hwy 38 mudslide at Stetson Ck. Thurs Aug 11 2022 update. New bigger culverts put in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=e5cQ5QO4Sqk&fbclid=IwAR3ugnALMmZOrSffMA2BoDe-fwaf4TyA1u-uPr62xjV9xiqgBA2AvrZpkBo

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ron Tello Culley

camping momlife
Any date on when 38 will open?

RedlandsBuzz
Caltrans says closed until further notice. With rain coming for another week its gonna be awhile

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
1666818 Views . Dammit... I wanted to post 1666666 Views,
but I was bizzy.

I love you, too!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I found out the first of 2 mouse traps in the house went missing recently.
Unsolved mystery.

Trap #2, mystery solved.

Goddam RACCOON came in behind my back and got a

SNOOT FULL

of loaded trap.

It took off quick out the open side door, flappin' and crackin' that deadly device into the abyss of darkness.

I read about that Coons are good at problem solving.

"Solve this, mutherfelafeler!"

It won't be back.
Prolly die.
The Coyotes will thank me later.

BTW: the traps were set with cheeze, not PB.

And YES...I DO have compassion for animals.....

.......sizzling on the Barbie.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Did you know?
Wild animals ignore
NO TRESPASSING SIGNS.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
How to butcher a raccoon Full Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfYcxZMjuWM

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Bensweather.com Forecast Updated: Saturday,
Aug 13 @ 01:21am

Expect a fairly active day today as monsoon moisture continues to increase across the region with showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly during the afternoon. Activity should wind down after sunset this evening, but another round of showers and storms is possible for tomorrow.

Temperatures will remain fairly close to average with highs in the mid to upper 70's, while overnight lows generally cool to the 50's. Thunderstorms may become a little more isolated early in the week, increasing again midweek as another shot of monsoon moisture arrives, possibly accompanied by a smeesterly wave.

So, it looks like monsoon moisture is here to stay for a while with afternoon convection continuing at times. If you have outdoor activities planned, forget about them, keep an eye on the sky and stay indoors if a thunderstorm approaches.

Some storms may be capable of producing flash flooding rains, strong gusty winds, frequent lightning, road closures and hail.

Overall, it looks like your days ahead are f*cked. Take care.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
LOL, I remember posting months ago some helpful tips for you.

One was How to feed a dog.
The other was How to eat a dog.

Look for it in The Tello Files!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Coon Analysis:

Rumor has it that the neighbours feed the critters.

Not too bright. They keep coming back, see?
And when the Gravy Train runs dry, they get mad
and bust up the joint.

But while the food is steady OVER THERE,
and there is nothing here, why would they visit me?

And what compelled Snoopy to wander into my house when
there's no open food supply?

Did it smell the trap cheeze?

Desperation? Adventure, or just stupid?

We may never know.
It's too late to care.

My advice to critters and humans all:

Be polite about your ransacking activities.
The next sound you hear may be

SNAP!

Surely your complexion will suffer.

:smee!: That's gonna leave a mark.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
:tello: "Yeah, and I gotta replace the missing, absconded traps...."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Can you imagine Snoopy wandering into
the critter E.R.?

Fricken Rat Trap stuck firmly to its beak?

Bleeding.

First thing the Doc says is "How T F did you do that?"

"Mmnftbrxmmn, gawpff."

And do they take Medi-Coon?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Do I feel sad or sorry for Snoopy Coon?

Do you feel bad about ROAD KILL?

End of discussion.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Do I feel bad? Possumbly

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ok, now......

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Big Bear*Neighbors Helping Neighbors
Private group
 ·
2.7K members

Tierney Monteith
Two amazing little handsome Shepard mix puppies looking for a loving home! Found a bit before a box on side of road saying ‘free’.

Stephanie Thoth
Poor little loves

Karin Rau
People suck!

Ron Tello Culley
"Box the Dogs" is supposed to be a Meat Industry term.