Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2514491 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #20000 on: November 29, 2021, 11:36:36 PM »
Alex Jones breaks down how the globalists are once again preparing to plunge the world into collapse by imposing aggressive new lockdowns in the name of mitigating the spread of the so-called Omicron variant of COVID. He’ll also explain how this new variant is meant to distract from Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell’s upcoming child sex trafficking trial.

"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #20003 on: November 29, 2021, 11:46:58 PM »
15 Quotes to Change Your Perspective on Getting Older

Growing older is one of the most pervasive preoccupations of humankind. The passing of time is, after all, an inescapable part of the human condition. And aging, like love, is one of the most common themes in literature, be it the calm of poet Robert Brownings’ “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be,” or poet Dylan Thomas’ raging against the dying of the light.

Being the paradoxical creatures we are, people generally want to live a long life, but at the same time we lament getting older. We long for our days of youth and say “Youth is wasted on the young,” as the old adage goes. But while we can’t fight the inevitable aging of our bodies, we can shift our perspectives on what it means to grow older.

To some extent, aging is a state of mind. Instead of mourning the loss of youth, we can celebrate every extra year and be grateful for getting older. Many great minds and famous figures have said as much, and the following quotes might just change the way you think about getting older.

Nothing is inherently and invincibly young except spirit. And spirit can enter a human being perhaps better in the quiet of old age and dwell there more undisturbed than in the turmoil of adventure.
– Philosopher and writer George Santayana

The older I get, the greater power I seem to have to help the world; I am like a snowball — the further I am rolled the more I gain.
– Susan B. Anthony

A human being would certainly not grow to be 70 or 80 years old if this longevity had no meaning for the species to which he belongs. The afternoon of human life must also have a significance of its own and cannot be merely a pitiful appendage to life’s morning.
– Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
– Henry Ford

Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.
– Minister and columnist Frank Crane

I believe the second half of one’s life is meant to be better than the first half. The first half is finding out how you do it. And the second half is enjoying it.
– Activist and writer Frances Lear
Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.
– Eleanor Roosevelt

The complete life, the perfect pattern, includes old age as well as youth and maturity. The beauty of the morning and the radiance of noon are good, but it would be a very silly person who drew the curtains and turned on the light in order to shut out the tranquillity of the evening. Old age has its pleasures, which, though different, are not less than the pleasures of youth.
– English writer W. Somerset Maugham

Odder still how possessed I am with the feeling that now, aged 50, I’m just poised to shoot forth quite free straight and undeflected my bolts whatever they are… These are the soul’s changes. I don’t believe in aging. I believe in forever altering one’s aspect to the sun. Hence my optimism.
– Virginia Woolf

The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been.
– Author Madeleine L'Engle

There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.
– Sophia Loren

If you are pining for youth I think it produces a stereotypical old man because you only live in memory, you live in a place that doesn’t exist. I think aging is an extraordinary process whereby you become the person that you always should have been.
– David Bowie

Since our society equates happiness with youth, we often assume that sorrow, quiet desperation, and hopelessness go hand in hand with getting older. They don't. Emotional pain or numbness are symptoms of living the wrong life, not a long life.
– Author and speaker Martha Beck

When you get to my age, you’ll really measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you. I know people who have a lot of money, and they get testimonial dinners and they get hospital wings named after them. But the truth is that nobody in the world loves them. If you get to my age in life and nobody thinks well of you, I don’t care how big your bank account is, your life is a disaster.
– Warren Buffett

Today, I am 64 years old. I still look good. I appreciate and enjoy my age… A lot of people resist transition and therefore never allow themselves to enjoy who they are. Embrace the change, no matter what it is; once you do, you can learn about the new world you're in and take advantage of it. You still bring to bear all your prior experience, but you're riding on another level. It's completely liberating.
– Poet and activist Nikki Giovanni

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20004 on: November 29, 2021, 11:53:35 PM »
The emails have been unsealed.

The truth is finally out there.

Here’s the shocking video that connects the dots.

This video is spreading like wildfire (even though big tech keeps trying to take it down!)

It exposes the dangerous connections between the US Government, and the Wuhan Lab.

The doctor in this video is SUPER tuned-in.

He also shares his best immunity tips, including...

The 1-minute “immunity test” to do daily at home
7 natural herbs to support peak immunity (whether you’re vaccinated or not)
how “cytokine storms” can DESTROY your health right now
Everyone who sees this agrees…

This the final nail in Fauci’s web of lies.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20005 on: November 30, 2021, 12:27:18 AM »
UFO UPDATE

We got them overhead.
Predominantly due East
but tonight they were in a
Southeastern section.

Not stars.
Not aircraft.

Light clusters, on and off, changing colors and configuration.
Hovering, with slight movements around and about.

I went to MUFON>Contact us>Report a UFO>PAGE NOT FOUND.

Gee, thanks a lot, guys.

I have a plan: VIDEO THE BRATS!

Coming soon to a monitor near you.

If I get abducted, I best HOPE they have wifi.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20006 on: November 30, 2021, 12:38:50 AM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20007 on: November 30, 2021, 12:55:28 AM »
Comedian canceled by venue for 'inappropriate jokes' gets last laugh

Stand-up comedian Andrew Schulz was set to appear in Toronto, Canada, for a stop in his comedy tour. However the venue he was allegedly booked at decided to cancel the event because he tells "inappropriate jokes." Schulz not only recovered from being canceled, but he went and sold out an even bigger venue multiple times.

Schulz – a comedian known for his hilarious and biting crowd work – is currently on his "Infamous Tour." Schulz said he was booked at the Massey Hall in Toronto – his only tour date in Canada.

Schulz claims that management for Massey Hall had second thoughts about hosting his comedy show at its venue.

Schulz said in a video posted on social media, "Massey Hall hit me up a few weeks ago and they said, 'Hey we have to cancel your shows. We looked you up and you tell inappropriate jokes. And we no longer want inappropriate jokes on our stage so we have to cancel your shows.'"

The politically incorrect comedian also said that the board for Massey Hall found his 4-part Netflix comedy special "Schulz Saves America" to be controversial.

Schulz told blogTO – a website devoted to Toronto culture and entertainment – that he received the notice of the cancellation of his comedy gig at Massey Hall only a week before tickets went on sale.

MORE
https://www.theblaze.com/news/comedian-andrew-schulz-canceled-toronto?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202021-11-29&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20008 on: November 30, 2021, 01:04:34 AM »
Hits Blitz!
(Always look at the Time Stamps)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20009 on: November 30, 2021, 01:05:12 AM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20010 on: November 30, 2021, 01:06:23 AM »
Holding at 1364140 Views

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20011 on: November 30, 2021, 01:10:17 AM »
10 Things You Should Not Do In Your Garden

If you’re like most people, then your garden is a place you go to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Whether it’s hosting an outdoor dinner party or enjoying some alone time with a good book, we all love spending time in our gardens. But as much as we might enjoy them, there are things we should never do.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20012 on: November 30, 2021, 01:22:30 AM »
This Ultimate Burger Bucket List In Nevada Will Make Your Mouth Water

Vegetarians, you may want to close your browser. This article is for the carnivores among us. It’s Nevada’s ultimate burger bucket list and it’s jam-packed with mouthwatering, juicy layers of prime ground beef topped with crispy bacon, braised short-rib, melted cheese and over-easy eggs on warm, toasted buns.

Some of the burgers below are crazy concoctions while others keep it old-fashioned and simple. You might catch a glimpse of a tomato or two and possibly some lettuce and pickles, but let’s be honest—deep down these 14 burgers are all about the beef.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20013 on: November 30, 2021, 01:55:20 AM »
Cruz responded to Fauci’s remarks in a series of tweets late on Sunday afternoon, calling Fauci “an unelected technocrat who has distorted science and facts in order to exercise authoritarian control over millions of Americans.”

Cruz Responds To Fauci’s Attack On Him In Scathing Statement, Doubles Down On Call For Criminal Probe

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) responded to an attack from Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the Chief Medical Advisor to the president, on Sunday by doubling down on his call for the Department of Justice to investigate Fauci for alleged false statements that he made while testifying to Congress.

“Anybody who spins lies and threatens and all that theater that goes on with some of the investigations and the congressional committees and the Rand Pauls and all that other nonsense, that’s noise, Margaret, that’s noise,” Fauci said during an interview with CBS News’ Margaret Brennan.

Later, when asked about Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) saying that Fauci should be prosecuted by the Department of Justice, Fauci responded: “Yeah. I have to laugh at that. I should be prosecuted? What happened on Jan. 6, senator?”

Fauci claimed that Republicans were trying to scapegoat him to protect former President Donald Trump and that Republicans who are attacking him are “lying.”

Cruz responded to Fauci’s remarks in a series of tweets late on Sunday afternoon, calling Fauci “an unelected technocrat who has distorted science and facts in order to exercise authoritarian control over millions of Americans.”

MORE

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20014 on: November 30, 2021, 02:01:24 AM »
I'm calling for a criminal probe on this:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20015 on: November 30, 2021, 02:04:16 AM »
BTW: Who's your Daddy Buddy?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20016 on: November 30, 2021, 02:11:34 AM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20017 on: November 30, 2021, 02:26:37 AM »
What--me Christmas?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20018 on: November 30, 2021, 02:42:42 AM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20019 on: November 30, 2021, 02:51:52 AM »
Look what I found in my eDumpster....

[Lawmen or Suspects. -Admin]

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20021 on: November 30, 2021, 06:37:30 AM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20022 on: November 30, 2021, 08:14:34 AM »
I used to share a Topanga flop house with this guy.

In his head, he’s designing rockets.

Robert J. Salkeld has sold copies of The Santa Fe New Mexican at the corner of Alameda Street and Don Gaspar Avenue since Sept. 23, 1991.

He’s been creating single-stage shuttles, dual-fuel engines and reusable spacecraft much longer than that. He holds seven patents and expects the U.S. Patent Office to award his eighth this fall.

“It’s a hobby,” he said, during a recent interview.

Designing spacecraft used to be his living.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20023 on: November 30, 2021, 11:46:58 AM »
One day at the house, I answered the phone.

"Hi, may I speak with Bob, please?"

"Yes, may I say who's calling?"

"This is Buzz Aldren".

It was a *ZING* moment for me.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20024 on: November 30, 2021, 11:52:01 AM »
And there were Bob's Tall Tales of how he
"drank the Russians under the table".
That's how and when ya steal trade secrets.

Cold War, warm beer. That's how Bob lived, in those days.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20025 on: November 30, 2021, 11:59:57 AM »
We watched the Space Shuttle Challenger together that one fateful morning.
Bob wasn't too surprised. He knew the jokers behind the NASA Curtain.
Had inside info.
Cold temps did it; it was a foolish, pre-mature launch.
And Reagan politics drove it to oblivion.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #20026 on: November 30, 2021, 12:01:27 PM »
Comedian canceled by venue for 'inappropriate jokes' gets last laugh

Stand-up comedian Andrew Schulz was set to appear in Toronto, Canada, for a stop in his comedy tour. However the venue he was allegedly booked at decided to cancel the event because he tells "inappropriate jokes." Schulz not only recovered from being canceled, but he went and sold out an even bigger venue multiple times.

Schulz – a comedian known for his hilarious and biting crowd work – is currently on his "Infamous Tour." Schulz said he was booked at the Massey Hall in Toronto – his only tour date in Canada.

Schulz claims that management for Massey Hall had second thoughts about hosting his comedy show at its venue.

Schulz said in a video posted on social media, "Massey Hall hit me up a few weeks ago and they said, 'Hey we have to cancel your shows. We looked you up and you tell inappropriate jokes. And we no longer want inappropriate jokes on our stage so we have to cancel your shows.'"

The politically incorrect comedian also said that the board for Massey Hall found his 4-part Netflix comedy special "Schulz Saves America" to be controversial.

Schulz told blogTO – a website devoted to Toronto culture and entertainment – that he received the notice of the cancellation of his comedy gig at Massey Hall only a week before tickets went on sale.

MORE
https://www.theblaze.com/news/comedian-andrew-schulz-canceled-toronto?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202021-11-29&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

He was great in Hogans Heroes

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20027 on: November 30, 2021, 12:02:32 PM »

Seriously smee... is that the best you can do?
Astrohole.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20028 on: November 30, 2021, 01:32:27 PM »
We (The Creekers * and I) called him "Daddy Bob".
He ran rich with the poor and it was good.
So good, it can make the Three Amigos proud.

I'm gonna look for him, ask him to invest in my Stardust Dreams.
We have commonality. I was a Paperboy, too. The headlines were about
Charles Manson and all that crowd. Charlie had history in Topanga.
Gary Hinman lived there and was murdered in his house. (I've been there)
So much history, so little bandwidth.

* It's a Topanga thang.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #20029 on: November 30, 2021, 01:48:04 PM »
Is that Elmer Fudd?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20030 on: November 30, 2021, 02:02:20 PM »
No.
Daddy Bob, you wankah!
Do you see a firearm?

You don't diss my Yankee Heros
and I will stop dissing Steve Irwin.

Death by fish. NOT too macho, that one.

Bob was best friends with Wernher Von Braun.*

Steve was pals with sea salt and crocodile boots.

:evillaugh:
I can Report you, but the system is rigged.

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/marshall/history/vonbraun/bio.html

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20031 on: November 30, 2021, 02:31:42 PM »
Whatever else smart-ass drivvel you have,
lay it down on the gurney now.
   :mug:
:ambulance:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20032 on: November 30, 2021, 02:45:03 PM »
And where the fvck is Admin when I need back-up,
front and center behind the 12 volt cyber-veil???

We can both use some clarification here
and Tessa says it like she is.
   :acclaim:   :-X

D0n't cause me to start hating you again cuz Yibs broke your heart-shaped
cookie jar, and breached my distrust in man-made objects and philosophies...

We're NOT in this together.

This is my Thread. Blog. eSphere.
You V merely trespass at your own whisk.

Dickis Extremis!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20033 on: November 30, 2021, 02:58:49 PM »
Unto all others, Lurkers, and interlopers everywhere in stupor-space...

..I say: not sorry.
Deal widdit.

You signed up to be here.

I had nowhere else to go.

(My Space, eBay, Ned The Toothpick, and everything out of Perth and Detroit... bummers, eh?)

Wipe your nose and feet upon entering the Den.

And update your Man Card.

Ladies.....2 for 1 Night in The Gallery....
  :evil:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20034 on: November 30, 2021, 03:18:49 PM »

callostemma
Knight of the RT

Re: dairy of the black hens
« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2021, 10:05:16 PM »
Four more chicks hatched, two black and two lavender.  Two did not make /survive the hatching process. Most eggs infertile.
Seem roosters had favourites.

tellomon
Knight of the RT
« Reply #122 on: Today at 12:48:47 AM »

Jaded roosters.
Now I've heard it all.
What's next, eggs on Crack?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20035 on: November 30, 2021, 03:25:27 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20036 on: November 30, 2021, 03:34:50 PM »
"Mis-interpreted technology".

Please make a note of it.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20037 on: November 30, 2021, 04:05:59 PM »
Visual acts of randomness in a specific world.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20038 on: November 30, 2021, 04:17:55 PM »
When Meme Fiction becomes Meme Fact....

(A blast from the passed)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20039 on: November 30, 2021, 04:28:17 PM »
Lurkers, Ratings and Indifference on Stage.
A Tello Tale, part 43,308.

(This was back in the day when I had most of my tooth.)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20040 on: November 30, 2021, 05:48:12 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20041 on: November 30, 2021, 06:34:46 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20042 on: November 30, 2021, 06:57:26 PM »
:tello: "WTF did you do, smee???!!!!!"

:notsmee:

:tello: "There's a load of suspicious activity here tonight.
My Ratings are taking a digger, and I need a punchingbag.
Look at this shite, will ya? 1364730 Views. Check the Time Stamps."

:ni:

:keelhaul:

:duckling:

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #20043 on: November 30, 2021, 07:10:18 PM »
I told you yes turd ay that Smee input would get the view counter clicking over

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20044 on: November 30, 2021, 07:11:33 PM »
The nightmares my childhood is made of.

They got them on ROKU.

Just gotta know how n where to look.

I grew up with black and white. Everywhere.
The whole town and world, TV and the flicks...
Church and State.
Everything.

Loved me Horror Shows!

Then Rowan and Martin's LAUGH-IN was on.
I see pretty colors now.

But hey, the movie blood then and now... woe.
Nice work, good job.

CGI is no substitute for Rick Baker, Rob Bottin and KNB>>> https://www.knbefx.com/about

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20045 on: November 30, 2021, 08:06:40 PM »
I told you yes turd ay that Smee input would get the view counter clicking over

Perhaps prolly I was not clear: I never said no. And you did what?

That's a level playing field
in the mud.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20046 on: November 30, 2021, 09:33:06 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20047 on: December 01, 2021, 12:42:30 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20048 on: December 01, 2021, 12:56:05 PM »
How much longer would Led Zeppelin have recorded if John Bohnam was still living?

I don’t think much longer; the more I consider it, the more contributing factors come into play.

By the 2nd last studio album (“Presence”) cracks were starting to show - John Paul Jones ‘went along for the ride’ despite being disappointed his contributions were not acknowledged, as Jimmy Page basically ran the show (when he eventually showed up to the studio). But he made up for it on “In Through The Out Door” - writing the majority of the tracks (Page being under the influence of heroin and somewhat unreliable).

Also around that time their manager was having his own relationship/drug issues, although it’s debatable whether it would have had much of an influence on the band’s actual recording output (as it was, the car accident which temporarily put Robert Plant in a wheelchair hastened the recording of “Presence”; Page reasoned that the longer the band waited the more difficult it would be to return to business as usual).

I don’t have enough time now to continue another lengthy answer, so I will state that in the long run LZ would have recorded until someone’s health deteriorated beyond ‘repair’ - after all, that’s what brought them to a sad end.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20049 on: December 01, 2021, 03:11:38 PM »
Fauci, Lord of Science: Dr. Once Again Claims Criticizing Him is 'Criticizing Science'

Besides leftists having no concept of humility when it comes to their failures — they typically blame everything but themselves — it seems they also have an endless amount of hubris, a level of ego that most of us can’t comprehend.

President Joe Biden’s Chinese coronavirus czar Dr. Anthony Fauci has such an ego and has no problem putting it on display for the whole world to see. With the never-ending stream of interviews he does, it makes you wonder when he has time for “science.”

During his Sunday appearance on “Face the Nation,” Fauci responded to criticisms from Republican lawmakers, like Sens. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Ted Cruz (R-Texas), in the only way Fauci knows how — with ego and political bias not befitting an unelected bureaucrat.

“They’re really criticizing science, because I represent science. That’s dangerous,” Fauci said before essentially contradicting himself. “To me, that’s more dangerous than the slings and the arrows that get thrown at me.”

So, let me get this straight. Criticizing Fauci, which he considers criticizing science because he is science, is more dangerous than politicians criticizing him, which is basically criticizing science.

So the thing that Fauci’s complaining about is more dangerous than the exact same thing he’s complaining about, which is to criticize him — and in turn, criticizing science.

That was a whole lot of stupid I just wrote. Then again, I’m analyzing the words of a career government shill, so stupid is just a natural part of the equation.

In terms of Fauci’s political bias, earlier in the interview he responded to Cruz’s criticisms and calls to action against him by bringing up the events that occurred in Washington D.C. on January 6.

“Yeah. I have to laugh at that,” Fauci said, addressing Cruz’s call to have the good doctor prosecuted. “I should be prosecuted? What happened on Jan. 6, Senator?”