Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2520710 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #10650 on: February 27, 2021, 02:33:30 PM »
*snipe* 214
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #10651 on: February 27, 2021, 03:04:28 PM »
#

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10652 on: February 27, 2021, 03:08:55 PM »
This is where I am tonight:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10654 on: February 27, 2021, 04:52:54 PM »
Oklahoma Guns For Second Amendment
Sanctuary Status

Oklahoma State Senator Warren Hamilton filed Senate Bill 631, which aimed to make Oklahoma a Second Amendment Sanctuary State. This means the bill will prevent any future legislation by the federal government from infringing on the Second Amendment rights of Oklahomans.

https://breakingnewsalerts.com/second-amendment-sanctuary/

Shuggs
February 26, 2021 at 7:44 PM
Politicians don’t care about the safety of the general public as long as they have access to armed security guards, as well as many of them have a license to carry. All laws should equally apply to all individuals, including politicians.

Lisa Meadows
February 26, 2021 at 7:46 PM
I completely agree with Howard! If they try to mess with our constitution, or Second Amendment rights, I will ignore them and if they come to get my guns, we’ll, we’ll see what happens but I will fight them all the way, if I have to!

Brad
February 26, 2021 at 7:49 PM
I live in New Mexico. The population of the entire state is about 2,000,000 which is substantially less than the population of just the San Francisco, CA Bay Area where I come from which stands at 7.75 million! We are the 5th largest state by land size in the nation with the largest population being in the cesspool, crime filled city of Albuquerque with almost 600,000. There is no reason whatsoever in a state like our with so small a population and such big area of open space to have any restriction on the Second Amendment! These Democrats are begging for a civil war!

Skeptical
February 26, 2021 at 7:58 PM
CONGRATUTLATIONS!
I suggest a real act that would underscore the theme completely, is the total state abolition of all unconstitutional state firearms laws and regulations, and a declared rejection of the recognition of any federal unconstitutional firearms laws as well.

Jack C
February 26, 2021 at 8:00 PM
I also agree that they are trying to change the constitution to suit their needs and take away our right to bear arms to protect our families.
The constitution was written for the people and is not to be changed by anyone.
What happened to freedom of speech and the other rights we had been given?
They are slowly being taken away along with your privacy. It’s up to the people to vote these slugs out of office and vote for true patriots who respect our constitution and the Americans who have fought to preserve those rights!

Eugene Wagner
February 26, 2021 at 8:04 PM
A very large number of our politicians forget that they work for “We The People”. The majority of “We The People” STAND FOR THE CONSTITUTION and our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS. Most will not STAND DOWN to all these attempts to destroy our Constitution and Bill of Rights. This is an attempt to destroy this Country and take control of “We The People”.
If those Politicians continue, they will see how UNITED WE Really are. We don’t want trouble, we just want our rights to be left alone and return to the Real America we all grew up with.

David
February 26, 2021 at 8:10 PM
Great comments by all. The tyrannical government is what the “framers” were talking about. I laugh when I hear the democrats talk about them. Like they even come close to their intelligence, bravery and pride of the America we all grew up with. Every law abiding gun owner should ignore every gun law, as they’re all an “infringement” of #2!

james mahaffey
February 26, 2021 at 8:14 PM
leave the second amendment alone – work on corrupt politicians and congress’ organized crime .

Hdfergie
February 26, 2021 at 8:19 PM
If they call it a law against out Constitution then it is NULL AND VOID, which means no law! We need to ignore these stupid ideas the libtards are throwing out and move on!! The minute you start recognizing it as a law then it’s considered past practice and we are stuck with it just like our FFLs and the unconstitutional NICS checks!! Your local FFL craps all over the constitution and acts like they are better than the rest of us who protect the Constitution!

Ted Parrish
February 26, 2021 at 8:29 PM
Liberty or tyranny? It’s your choice. We cannot just ignore them, as some of you have stated. We have to confront them, publicly or otherwise. The most dangerous threat to liberty is government itself. There is evidence of this throughout history. Hold the line, stand your ground, and don’t ever, EVER back down. United we stand. Divided we fall.

Todd
February 26, 2021 at 8:41 PM
As far as I’m concerned if your Politicians are not going offer Second Amendment Sanctuary, to their constituents then they should not have the right to have security, or their own firearms.

Karen
February 26, 2021 at 8:54 PM
It’s sounds great to vote out these people that are trying to force a change of the Constitution on us. Part of the problem with voting these people out is the people that were taught about the Constitution & the laws of this Nation are dieing off & we are being left with voters that don’t truly know our history or what things really mean. They get told or taught in college things that are from the liberal side only. Which then leaves us with a bunch of morons that don’t verify, investigate or anything else on their own. I personally shudder to think what the U.S. will be in another 20 years.

Mark Welsch
February 26, 2021 at 9:14 PM
Our firearms are our way of not having to abide with Tyranny or its laws. I believe that is why it is in the Constitution it says we have the right. It is our way of stopping Tyranny. The framers had been in a world like the liberals are trying to give us now. That is why they wanted arms given to the people so we can stop that kind of life. I can’t believe they thought we would just give up and let it go. To much has been given to keep those rights I will not lay down and give in.

Brad G
February 26, 2021 at 9:38 PM
YoucanBeyourownSanctuary2AmendmentStatebyLivingIt.

Loyd blackwell
February 26, 2021 at 9:46 PM
I live in Illinois if it was not for Chicago we would bea right to carry state the constitution over rides any state laws why won’t it hold up in court? How can states get by by braking the law?

Ken
February 26, 2021 at 10:01 PM
This year will go down in history for the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration our streets will be safer our police more efficient and the world will follow our lead into the future. Adolph Hitler. 1935. Do we need to add two more names to this

crazy gunsmith
February 26, 2021 at 10:10 PM
let me see if i have this straight. when the politicians amended the constitution and put in the second amendment , the politicians were good but if the politicians amend the constitution, by the process laid out in the constitution to do so and remove the second amendment like they have previously removed amendments in the past, the politicians are bad and its ok to defy the law and become a traitor to the country and the constitution you claim to love?
it sounds to me that you only like democracy and the law if you agree with the law but if you are in the minority the law is no longer valid!
i hope they never remove the 2nd amendment but if they do i will respect the law as it is written. this wonderful country means more to me than just the ability to own a gun!

RON
February 26, 2021 at 11:53 PM
I’m a retired Marine Corp. war veteran. “All gave some, some gave all.” I would rather die standing on my feet than living on my knees. It is said “If a man hasn’t discovered something to die for, then he hasn’t truly lived”. My father taught me “You’re either a oak tree or a weeping willow”. I live by three principles: Faith, Family and Freedom. If you don’t care where you’re going then any road will get you there. Eagles don’t take flight lessons from chickens. Don’t get me wrong. I am a peace loving man. I am a law abiding citizen who loves his country. I will obey the laws of the land until they go against the laws of God. The liberals continue digging a hole deeper and deeper. An army of sheep led by a lion will defeat an army of lions led by sheep. Biden couldn’t find an elephant in a phone booth. He’s as useless as a fork in a sugar bowl. Let’s all do our part and Democracy will survive.

Tim Totoian
February 27, 2021 at 1:41 AM
Yippee! In the tone of political correctness I’ll leave off the Kai Yay.

Mike
February 27, 2021 at 1:49 AM
Yes it is time to vote the career politicians out of office. Most of them are not FOR the people but for their own personal gains.
We need to keep the 2nd amendment as is but the laws that should change are for those that commit a crime while using a firearm. They should get an additional 25 years imprisonment on top of current sentencing limits with a possible parole after serving 75% of their time.
If they change or get rid of the 2nd amendment then the only people that have guns will be outlaws.

Mike
February 27, 2021 at 3:18 AM
If the tranny government we have now in Washington DC thinks that they can sit on their stupid ass’s and pass a unconstitutional law by a unconstitutional government and everyone going to just turn over their guns whatever they may be and the commoners as they view us are going to follow their bullshit of a law better be ready for all out HELL. That’s my perspective.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10655 on: February 27, 2021, 04:59:55 PM »
This is my perspective ATM:

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10656 on: February 27, 2021, 06:48:05 PM »
I am fascinated by the moon's effulgent beauty.

Sometimes when I am driving at night, I pull over to the side of the road to admire the moon at the full, with its radiance like a South Sea Akoya pearl.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10657 on: February 27, 2021, 06:52:32 PM »
Yeah but
this one is mine.
   :rosebloom:

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10658 on: February 27, 2021, 07:05:02 PM »
Whose space boots did you use to step upon it?
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10659 on: February 27, 2021, 07:20:02 PM »
I dint say I did.

I said it's mine.
Got it on eBay.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10661 on: February 27, 2021, 10:47:04 PM »

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10662 on: February 27, 2021, 10:57:15 PM »
I Wear a blindfold when I open this thread , so the view doesnt count

Can you please type in braille if you wish me to read the post content

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10663 on: February 27, 2021, 11:02:14 PM »
Forget THAT!!

Why don't you use Features?

And check your spelling.
I'll be glad you did.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10664 on: February 27, 2021, 11:09:29 PM »
Put the bottle of plonk away

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10665 on: February 27, 2021, 11:14:35 PM »
NEWSFLASH

I'm on the wagon.
Going for the health kick drinks.

I'll be going to market Sunday with Sherry.
Dirty up my act then.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10666 on: February 27, 2021, 11:16:17 PM »
Hey, how about those Kramdens?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10668 on: February 27, 2021, 11:28:59 PM »
When youre driving a wagon , put down the flagon

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10669 on: February 27, 2021, 11:31:07 PM »
Flagon?

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10670 on: February 27, 2021, 11:40:54 PM »
Funk and wagnells

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10672 on: February 27, 2021, 11:44:16 PM »
What is the term for a group of dolphins?
Gang
Kindle
Pod
72%
Correct

School

Dolphin pods are complex social structures that serve a number of purposes, including protecting other dolphins in the group, hunting together, deterring predators, and — of course — playing together. While many aerial pictures of dolphins show average pods of two to 30 animals, superpods comprised of hundreds or thousands of dolphins can form if hunting or mating conditions are right. There are also different pods based on where a dolphin is in their lives, including maternal pods for dolphins to raise their young, juvenile pods comprised of adolescents, and bachelor pods made up of a few closely-bonded adult males. Pods allow dolphins to communicate with and rely on others in their community, which, in the wide and often dangerous world the ocean offers, is necessary for survival.

Source: National Marine Sanctuary Foundation | Date Updated: February 23, 2021

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10673 on: February 27, 2021, 11:54:26 PM »
 :panic:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10674 on: February 27, 2021, 11:58:18 PM »
 :badfinger:

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10675 on: February 28, 2021, 12:02:18 AM »
You did that on porpoise

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10677 on: February 28, 2021, 12:06:54 AM »
 :evillaugh: 

:tello: " If dolphins are so smart, how come they get caught in tuna nets? "

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10678 on: February 28, 2021, 12:16:05 AM »
[felafelen the System Falls Apart,
Everybody Will Suffer. Will You?[/b][/i][/font]
[/color]

As much as we’d like to trust that our economy is safe, history shows that’s not always the case. Moreover, scientists and financial experts have identified multiple weak points in our economy that are ripe for collapse.  :help: :panic: :runforhills: :drama: :guilt:

:offtopic:

https://mypatriotsupply.com/blogs/scout/potential-causes-felafelen+Economic+Collapse+Is+Near&utm_campaign=2.24.21+Scout+-+Potential+Causes+for+Economic+Collapse+and+How+to+Prepare&_bta_tid=0203103267326419737760626635052282156192907202712584613799029229812977905464855454448190809677072

Admin link edit: https://mypatriotsupply.com/blogs/scout/potential-causes-for-economic-collapse-and-how-to-prepare

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10680 on: February 28, 2021, 12:37:14 AM »
6 Myths About The Covid-19 Vaccines

:offtopic: :fisherman:

The United States crossed over the horrible threshold of four hundred thousand deaths due to the coronavirus early last week, and currently, there are over two million deaths reported worldwide.

https://theoutdoorwear.com/6-myths-about-the-covid-19-vaccines/?utm_source=mxl&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=0226-Myths_About_The_Covid-19_Vaccines&utm_content=mv403yrzf1bb5&utm_term=f0efd58303cc0d9edc5d698377bc550d

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10681 on: February 28, 2021, 12:51:36 AM »
Do ya?

( I remember Hot Rodding in one at the Church Youth Group Car Wash.
A 'moving violation' not even Jesus could forgive.
I bribed Him with firecrackers and candies.)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10682 on: February 28, 2021, 12:57:32 AM »
In my errant youth, I thumbed across America, round trip,
Orlando FLA to LA and back.
What a long, strange trip that was.
(4 days thru Texas? It IS a big joint!)

"Pretty colors!"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10683 on: February 28, 2021, 01:05:50 AM »
Born to be a Wild Child!

Schwinn Stingray with Banana Seat. EPIC!

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10684 on: February 28, 2021, 01:10:49 AM »
With the sissy bar?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10685 on: February 28, 2021, 01:13:22 AM »
What is the history of BMX?

THE HISTORY OF BMX RACING While it is arguable whether our sport was born in 1969 or the very early 70's, the one undeniable thing is that BMX Racing all came together in Southern California. Some of the earliest documentation of kids on modified 20" Schwinn Stingray bicycles racing around a vacant lot date back to 1972.

"That's what I did: First kid on the block to put a knobby on the front of my Stingray
and hit the motocross whoopdie-doos in the 'Hood!"

:cycle:
https://www.bing.com/search?q=history+of+bmx+in+southern+california&form=ANNTH1&refig=b216ec32a0f845299f8f3b1bd805d719

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMX

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10686 on: February 28, 2021, 01:15:05 AM »
There was a knobby riding it too :rofl:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10687 on: February 28, 2021, 01:20:22 AM »
Look what I found.
OFF topic, yeah......

(To this day, I still hate those brown shoes!!!)

(Conversely, I own that sport jacket and clip-on bow tie.)

Frank Zappa — Brown Shoes Don’t Make It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7nVcSzANBI

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10690 on: February 28, 2021, 01:39:34 AM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10692 on: February 28, 2021, 01:22:16 PM »
I dint know about this.
Did you know about this?
Wow, and I thot I had problems.....

2020 News Simulator - [All 50+ Disasters of 2020 Summarized]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsaJXxSpPwY&fbclid=IwAR1XQp8nb4eDnD19EHO3BDa0eq179nQYrA8T7NpnCJfeCPZyr71dZoeXYVI

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10694 on: February 28, 2021, 08:22:23 PM »
&

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10695 on: February 28, 2021, 08:26:51 PM »
Know what I'm sayin'?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10696 on: February 28, 2021, 08:32:51 PM »
It was worse for me...that whole "Long Hair" thang...ya know...brutal.

America is not a nice place
but the Landscape and Architecture are Superb.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10697 on: February 28, 2021, 08:37:53 PM »
America is a lovely place ...its the people that are questionable

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10698 on: February 28, 2021, 08:42:56 PM »
Right then.

I believe the answers have been
made well known.

Thx for showing up M8!
Take over.
I gotta finish painting my bomb shelter.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #10699 on: February 28, 2021, 09:33:36 PM »
Meh.