Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2518482 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #24350 on: November 19, 2022, 05:43:55 AM »

"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #24351 on: November 19, 2022, 10:21:08 AM »
Tim Cardenas
https://www.facebook.com/tim.cardenas.14418

Ron Tello Culley
Hey all...this man is on my roof. ROCKING THE HOUSE! Good action. High recommend this one! Thx Tim!!!

"Serendipity". That's the operative word here.
Tim, a fabulous Roofer, arrived to do an estimate on a repair job a day late.

The Insurance guy showed up 2 days early.

BLAM! What a field day for us all!

Things are looking up, on the roof!

:tello: "Strange.....he looks older in person..."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24352 on: November 19, 2022, 10:32:53 AM »
This content isn't available right now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.

:smee!:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24354 on: November 19, 2022, 10:41:38 AM »
:panic:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24355 on: November 19, 2022, 10:56:18 AM »
Fired Twitter Employee Applies For
First Real Job

The Babylon Bee
1.01M subscribers

839,678 views  Premiered Nov 17, 2022
Mandy Zanderton was laid off by Elon Musk, because he is an evil billionaire. Now, she's applying for actual work. It didn't go well. But don't take our word for it - bah dum DUM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-voQsFY6SE&t=104s

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24356 on: November 19, 2022, 11:31:45 AM »
Ron Tello Culley
Balance the vid with the comments and we have a very troubled society....with drinks!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24357 on: November 19, 2022, 11:56:38 AM »
This is why I don't have a cell phone.
I knew it would come down to something like this. I'm smart! Fock the phone....

Lawsuit Claims Massachusetts Illegally Installed Tracking Software In Phones

Massachusetts government officials worked with Google to illegally install tracking software into over one million Android phones during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a proposed class action lawsuit.

The suit was filed Tuesday in federal court by the New Civil Liberties Alliance (NCLA), a nonpartisan civil rights firm. It accused the state health department of “conspiring with a private company to hijack residents’ smartphones” without the user’s consent or even knowledge.

In what NCLA described as a “blatant disregard for civil liberties,” the suit describes the installed spyware as both tracking and recording the owner’s movements and personal contacts.

The state is alleged to have used Google technology to discreetly install the tracking apps as part of its contact tracing program.

The class-action suit targets the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) for violating both the state and U.S. Constitutions.

The actions alleged by NCLA are “not a tool that the (DPH) may lawfully employ in its efforts to combat COVID-19,” according to the filing.

It was in April 2021 when the contact tracing app was made available for state residents to voluntarily download onto their phones. The suit claims that few people took the opportunity, and this led to DPH officials conspiring with Google for secret installation on over one million devices.

Alarmingly, NLCA said the app keeps a constant connection and exchange of data with nearby devices and records these connections. That record may be time-stamped and then stored in the phone for possible use by DPH, Google, and developers of the app.

The suit further claimed that phone numbers and personal messages can be stored with the data.

The plaintiffs asserted their belief that the spyware is still present on most of the over one million devices on which it was installed. As opposed to other states that used Google technology to develop contact-tracing apps, Massachusetts is alleged to have gone beyond voluntary usage.

NLCA said that the Bay State is the only one in the nation to covertly install the Contract Tracing App on devices within its borders. If its claims are proven genuine, it is another grievous example of the government using COVID hysteria to run roughshod over constitutional rights.

George Orwell was unavailable for comment.

https://projectpatriot.com/lawsuit-claims-massachusetts-illegally-installed-tracking-software-in-phones/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24358 on: November 19, 2022, 10:23:26 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24360 on: November 20, 2022, 07:02:45 PM »

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #24361 on: November 20, 2022, 07:29:48 PM »
No you cant have it

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24362 on: November 20, 2022, 07:37:07 PM »
What I want

you don't have.....

Search: The Great Unknown

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24363 on: November 20, 2022, 07:50:28 PM »
Hey smee, you know...everytime I get an email notice that there's a reply here,
I gasp, saying "Now WHAT???"

You always deliver.

I'm a man of science, not friction.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24364 on: November 20, 2022, 08:54:04 PM »

Firman Electric Generator

Guillermo
Hi, is this a new unit? Thanks

Sat 2:25 PM
You sent
Very new!

Guillermo
May I ask why you are selling a new unit?

You sent
Don't need it. I need the money instead

Guillermo
Still under warranty?

You sent
I believe so, not sure

Guillermo
If so, I am willing to pay your price, otherwise I'd offer $400.

You sent
I'll accept 400! Come today?

Guillermo
I'm in BBC. Can you drop off?

You sent
No I cannot. I'm in Sugarloaf. Bring a strong helper

Guillermo
What are the dimensions of the shed?

You sent
Hold, I'll check

You sent
26" deep, 4 feet wide, 41" High

Guillermo
Is the shed made out of wood?

You sent
plastic

Guillermo
Let me check if it will fit in my car

You sent
you probably need a truck for it all

Guillermo
Looks like it will fit my jeep. I will go into town to get the $400 and then come over. What's the address?

You sent
XXXX San Bernardino Ave. Sugarloaf.
Bring a strong helper!

Sat 3:03 PM
You sent
Come to the garage, ok?

Guillermo
10 minutes

Sat 4:15 PM
You sent
Pleasure doing business with you!

Guillermo
I'll be back tomorrow for the shed. It didn't fit in my jeep 😫

Guillermo
If you still have the manual. I'd love to get it. Thanks

You sent
I'll look, no promises. OK.

Guillermo
I'll message you when I come over. Thanks again

Guillermo
Also, do you have the remote start. That's one reason I got it. Appreciate you looking

You sent
in the box

Guillermo
You're a good man 👍

You sent
nice
thx for that!

Guillermo
And strong 💪 😆

You sent
guess again

Guillermo
😆

You sent
go read my wall...

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24365 on: November 21, 2022, 03:28:38 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24366 on: November 22, 2022, 06:55:16 AM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24367 on: November 22, 2022, 09:17:50 AM »
Faulty FBI Data Obscures Successful Defensive Gun Use

NOVEMBER 15, 2022

:sam2gun:

With crime such an important issue, Americans depend on the FBI for accurate data. The crime data for 2021 is a mess, with almost 40% of law enforcement agencies around the country not submitting any data to the FBI. In California, 93% didn’t report crime data. In New York, 87% didn’t. Cities are embarrassed by the soaring crime rates, and even when they have collected the data they aren’t transmitting those numbers to the FBI.

But many more data errors are the direct responsibility of the FBI. Up until January of last year, I worked in the U.S. Department of Justice as the senior advisor for research and statistics, and part of my job was to evaluate the FBI’s active shooting reports. I found that they were missing lots of cases and had misidentified others. Unfortunately, the FBI was unwilling to fix any of these errors. Since leaving that job, I have found many more missed cases, updating the list this month.

Nor was that the first time I pointed out such errors to the FBI, and I published a list of them in a criminology publication in 2015.

These news reports relied on a series of FBI reports on active shootings put together by researchers at Texas State University.

The FBI reports that armed citizens stopped only 11 of the 252 active shooter incidents that it identified for the period 2014-2021. The FBI defines active shooter incidents as those in which an individual actively kills or attempts to kill people in a populated, public area. But it does not include shootings that are deemed related to other criminal activity, such as robbery or fighting over drug turf. Active shootings may involve just one shot being fired at just one target, even if the target isn’t hit.

To compile its list, the FBI hired academics at the Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training Center at Texas State University. Police departments don’t collect data, so the researchers had to find news stories about these incidents.

My organization, the Crime Prevention Research Center, also undertook a search for news stories. The CPRC discovered a total of 360 active shooter incidents from 2014 to 2021, and it found that an armed citizen stopped 124 of these. I also found that the FBI had misidentified five cases, usually because the person who stopped the attack was incorrectly identified as a security guard.

We found these cases on a tiny budget of just a few thousand dollars. Though we found that armed citizens had stopped 11 times more cases than the FBI reports, I make no claim that we have identified all of them. It is quite possible that the news media itself never covers many such incidents.

But no one needs to take my word for it that the FBI missed many cases. All of the news stories that my team collected are listed on the CPRC website.

While the FBI claims that just 4.4% of active shootings were stopped by law-abiding citizens carrying guns, the percentage that I found was 34%. I am more confident that we have identified a higher percentage of recent cases, and the percentage in 2021 was even higher – 49%.

The FBI doesn’t differentiate between law-abiding citizens stopping attacks where guns are banned and where they are allowed, but you can’t really expect law-abiding citizens to stop attacks where it is illegal to carry guns. In places where law-abiding citizens are allowed to carry firearms, the percentage of active shootings stopped is above 50% for the whole period. And, again, we are more confident that we have more of the cases in recent years. The figure hits 58% in 2021.

In order to follow the FBI’s definition, I also had to exclude 24 cases because a law-abiding person with a gun stopped the attacker before he was able to get off a shot.

But there is a more basic problem in the reliance on news coverage to determine whether an active shooting was stopped by an armed civilian. The news media has a clear bias to cover cases where bad things happen over cases where bad things are prevented. The old adage is: “If it bleeds, it leads.” Killings are usually more newsworthy than woundings, and woundings more notable than confrontations defused simply by someone brandishing a gun.

As an example, I examined news stories of defensive gun use data from Jan. 1 to Aug. 10 of this year, and found 774 defensive gun uses, fully 85% involving people shot: 43% resulting in death and 42% in wounding. Less than 4% of cases involved no shots fired. But survey data indicate that in 95% of cases when people use guns defensively, they merely show the gun to make the criminal back off. Such defensive gun uses rarely make the news.

The problem is that the FBI numbers are used by academics who do research and by the media. To see how the FBI reports alter news coverage, see the July 17 Greenwood Mall shooting near Indianapolis, where a young man, Elisjsha Dicken, used his legally carried gun to stop what clearly would have been a horrible mass public shooting. The news coverage immediately relied on the FBI and Texas State University reports to tell people Dicken’s heroism was very unusual.

“Making Dicken’s heroism perhaps even more remarkable is the fact cases of an armed bystander attacking an active shooter are rare,” CNN noted two days after the attack. “The Greenwood incident is unique, however, because it became one of the rare instances of an armed civilian successfully intervening to end a mass shooting,” claimed the Washington Post the day after the attack.

But what is really rare is the news coverage of these attacks. Few know that there were at least six other similar likely mass public shootings that armed civilians stopped in the first nine months of this year.

It is hard to ignore how all of this feeds into the gun control debate. Nor can one forget about the charges of political bias leveled by whistleblowers in the FBI.

The FBI is systematically missing defensive gun uses. And it has failed to fix these errors, even when I have pointed them out. Considering how often the media cites the FBI as an authoritative source, this institution needs to do better.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24368 on: November 22, 2022, 10:57:38 AM »
13 Billion Dead After Trump Unbanned From Twitter

Nov 20, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

WORLD — Thirteen billion people have already died horrible deaths mere hours after former President Donald Trump was reinstated to Twitter.

"We should have seen this coming," said a distraught Elon Musk, surveying the killing fields. "The liberals, they tried to warn me - but I just wouldn't listen! Oh, curse the day that I started reading that dastardly Babylon Bee!"

Just as Democrats predicted, the entire earth descended into chaos and violence within mere seconds of Trump's account being restored. "The barbarity unleashed by President Trump posting words on a website has literally killed every human on earth and then killed billions of them again," said Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. "I myself have already died seventeen times from Trump's tweets. Oh no, there's another notification from Twitter! Goodbye, cruel world!"

As the world burned to ashes, Mr. Trump continued to steadfastly tweet through it all. "Wow! Best apocalypse going on, maybe EVER! I'd like to see SLEEPY JOE start an armageddon like this!!" posted Mr. Trump. "Rest assured your FAVORITE PRESIDENT will be ready to Make America Great Again when the nuclear covfefe has settled!!"

At publishing time, Mr. Trump had called for an end to the violence, directly causing another billion people to die.

https://babylonbee.com/news/13-billion-dead-after-trump-unbanned-from-twitter/?seyid=33152

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24369 on: November 22, 2022, 12:37:24 PM »
More of a REMINDER than News.
NSA Whistleblower Snowden Digs Up Video of CIA Agent
Admitting to Peddling Disinformation

NOVEMBER 13, 2022

There are a few Twitter accounts that are, generally speaking, always good for some provocative discourse that I keep up with regularly. Of these handfuls of accounts, I include that of former National Security Agency (NSA) contractor turned eternal man on the run Edward Snowden.

Known for blasting NSA secrets wide open and then bouncing in a seemingly never-ending effort to evade decades of jail time here in the United States, Mr. Snowden now enjoys the hospitality of Russian President Vladimir Putin, who recently approved his citizenship. Being on the run has not stopped this thorn in the intelligence community’s side from poking intrigue on the Twittersphere.

MORE:
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/nsa-whistleblower-snowden-digs-up-video-of-cia-agent-admitting-to-peddling-disinformation/?utm_campaign=TPI11212022BR2&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&source=TPICI

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24370 on: November 22, 2022, 07:51:44 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24373 on: November 22, 2022, 11:15:18 PM »
Americans are flocking to restaurants this Thanksgiving

Record high food prices and key shortages — of turkey and cranberries, for instance — are prompting more Americans to make dinner reservations instead of home-cooked meals this year.

Why it matters: The trend is good news for restaurants, which are eager to recoup lost revenue from the pandemic. And it could reshape the traditional "home for the holidays" ideal, as convenience and value trump tradition and family recipes.

More people are ordering catering and takeout food for their holiday tables — everything from pies and side dishes to entire feasts.
"We are seeing it explode," says Brendan Sweeney, CEO of Popmenu, a tech company that handles online orders for restaurants. He's tracking mom-and-pops with as much as $65,000 in advance food orders.

Driving the news: For the first time in decades, it's more economical to dine out on Thanksgiving Day than to shop for, cook and clean up after the traditional meal, a Wells Fargo analysis finds. And surveys show many consumers are taking heed.

The cost of food away from home increased 5.8% this year over 2021 — versus 9.8% for a standard grocery trip, Wells Fargo found.

Factoring in your time and effort, "you could spend about the same on a dish at a restaurant as you would preparing it at home," Wells Fargo found.
"There's a lot of value in eating out at the moment," Brad Rubin, one of the report's authors, tells Axios. "So where Americans usually look at eating out as a luxury around the holidays, it's really more of a value this year."
What they're saying: "We already have reservations flying in the door, and our phones are ringing off the hook," chef Amaris Jones of Red Rooster Overtown in Miami told NBC News on TODAY.

Red Rooster is looking to entice Thanksgiving diners by keeping its prices down: "We have a local farm that actually services the community, and we use our lettuce and our greens from that farm," Jones told NBC.
Other eateries are narrowing their margins to keep prices down and diners coming through the door, Rubin said.

Unlike supermarkets, "restaurants are hesitant to raise their prices in an extreme way," he said.
Between the lines: Between bird flu and inflation — and more restaurants touting their holiday dine-in and takeout options — Thanksgiving and Christmas could start to look more like traditional restaurant holidays (such as Valentine's Day and Mother's Day).

Americans are buying less food in supermarkets.

"Pent-up demand for in-restaurant experiences — socialization, celebration and culinary exploration — is strong," according to the National Restaurant Association's newly released annual consumer survey.
By the numbers: A survey this month by Popmenu found that 45% of U.S. consumers plan to order all or part of their Thanksgiving meal from restaurants.

"It's like people can say, 'Yeah, I'll just outsource my whole meal to you, and it's not that much more expensive than doing it myself,'" Sweeney tells Axios.
A similar survey by Technomic, a restaurant industry consultancy, pegged the number at 29% — up from 24% last year.
"While Thanksgiving and Christmas stand out, other holidays such as Fourth of July, Mother's Day and Easter are potential catering occasions and should also be on an operator's 2023 catering calendar," Technomic advises restaurant managers.
The bottom line: "We're not saying it's cheaper to go out to eat," Rubin said. But — this year at least — "it might actually make sense to go out to eat for the same or a little bit more than what you would normally pay to make the meal."

https://www.axios.com/2022/11/22/thanksgiving-restaurants-dining-turkey-inflation-takeout?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axioswhatsnext&stream=science

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24374 on: November 22, 2022, 11:42:29 PM »
Rail Strike Could 'Bring the U.S. Economy to Its Knees'

Man, I'm sure glad that supply chain mess is just about over. That was miserable. I mean, I know things are not completely back to normal yet, but they're a lot better, right?

Wait, what did you say? The supply chain is on the verge of being disrupted again? And this time it would be a lot worse? Huh? That's right. A rail strike could be less than two weeks away.

And if it occurs, economists say the resulting supply chain bottlenecks will create an even greater problem than what we recently experienced due to the pandemic.

Supply chain issues could abound like never before if the 12 rail workers unions call for a strike and Congress does not act to stop it. CNN Business says a strike "would create massive problems for the U.S. economy… triggering widespread bottlenecks and shortages."

Strike Could Cost $2 Billion Per Day

As of this writing, it's still a "potential" strike. But if it does occur, "any prolonged strike could send prices for goods from gasoline to food to cars soaring.

"In addition, factories could be forced to shut temporarily due to parts shortages. Products that consumers want to buy could be missing from store shelves."

Recently a tentative agreement between freight railroads and their labor unions averted a strike. But workers have to approve that deal and so far four of the unions have voted to reject it.

Yesterday, the nation’s largest rail union announced it had rejected the deal. The Sheet Metal, Air, Rail, Transportation (SMART) union represents about 28,000 conductors. Three other unions representing 23,000 workers who maintain the physical infrastructure for railroads, 7,000 signalers, and another 300 who repair and rebuild diesel locomotives and railroad tracks previously voted against the deal.

Steve Forbes is chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media. He says such a strike would "bring the economy to its knees" and accelerate inflation. It's estimated the cost to the U.S. economy would be about $2 billion per day.

All for One and One for All

If one union strikes, all 12 will honor picket lines. The unions represent approximately 125,000 workers at railroads including the "big four" of Union Pacific, BNSF, Norfolk Southern and Kansas City Southern.

And that strike could freeze nearly 30% of U.S. cargo shipments by weight and make inflation even worse. Sectors negatively impacted would include energy, agriculture, manufacturing, healthcare and retail. In other words, just about everything.

This is why more than 300 corporate associations called on President Joe Biden to prevent a rail strike. Including the American Farm Bureau Federation, Alliance for Automotive Innovation, American Bakers Association, National Retail Federation and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

Forbes believes a strike would be unwarranted. He says rail workers already enjoy generous pay, time off and sick leave policies. He adds that labor union leaders refuse to take responsibility for the deals they negotiated.

Congress Could Order Employees Back to Work

Now, there is a way a strike could be averted even if the unions vote to strike. Assuming union workers decide to strike, Congress could act quickly to force them to return to work.

This might be something both Republicans and Democrats agree on doing, although Democrats might be more hesitant.

Marty Walsh is the U.S. Secretary of Labor. He said, "Failing new negotiated agreements, Congress would have to impose a contract on the unions as a way to keep union members on the job.

"If for some reason (one of the unions) doesn't get to an agreement with the companies, then… Congress will have to take action to avert a strike in our country."

Rail Workers Want Bigger Piece of the Pie

Among those groups encouraging railroad workers to strike is Railroad Workers United. It's a caucus with members in all 12 unions.

The last time railroad workers went on strike was 1992. Congress promptly sent them back to work in order to avoid supply chain problems.

Back then, the railroad workforce was about 500,000 strong. Now it's a much smaller group. Some of these workers claim the brokered deal will barely keep pace with inflation.

They and their unions say the railroad companies have been enjoying record profits and that a new deal would cost those companies only one penny of each earnings dollar

Boycott Could Follow Work Order

The reason Congress can order railroad employees back to work is they are not covered by the 1935 National Labor Relations Act.

The Railway Labor Act includes language limiting their ability to strike. So, Congress can either impose a contract on them or force them to continue working under their current contract.

The recourse for railway workers would be to engage in boycotting companies that called on the Biden Administration and Congress to act as strikebreakers. In addition, Amtrak workers could stage what are known as sympathy strikes.

Another option is a West Coast dock strike or a general transportation strike. This could involve the International Longshore and Warehouse Union, as well as the Association of Flight Attendants-CWA.

Time will tell how this all shakes out. But it's one more factor illustrating how fragile our supply chain is. The time is now to acquire what you need for your survival.

To your survival,

Robert Boyd
Managing Editor, News4Patriots

:r3830:
https://4patriots.com/blogs/news/rail-strike-could-bring-the-u-s-economy-to-its-knees?_kx=m4ZgxRBz5zi31kCBhGPvoE71RqU4ghOO3N7l50S8vE4%3D.S2kdJW

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24375 on: November 23, 2022, 12:07:11 AM »
Local Doctor Anxiously Waiting To Learn What Patient Read On WebMD

Nov 19, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

HUNTSVILLE, AL — Local family physician Dr. Baines waited in rapt anticipation today to learn what plethora of diseases his patient Mrs. Lamb had diagnosed herself with via WebMD.

"So according to WebMD, you have seventeen different types of cancer and there's a toad living in your spleen? Wow, tell me more!" said Dr. Baines. "Yes, I'm sure we can also test for an incredibly rare disease only found among cannibals in New Zealand."

While initially resistant to the phenomenon, Dr. Baines has come to embrace the joys of WebMD. "I've actually learned a ton from patients educating me about all these bizarre conditions," said Dr. Baines. "It helps me stay up to date with my knowledge base. Just yesterday, a patient informed me that his mild fatigue was probably due to a parasite called Echinococcosis Multilocularis making its home in his liver. Now granted, he would have had to go into the woods and made out with a red fox to actually have contracted that disease, but it was a good refresher for me."

At publishing time, a patient had asked Dr. Baines what sort of rash was on his face, prompting Dr. Baines to scurry out of the exam room to look it up on WebMD.

https://babylonbee.com/news/local-doctor-anxiously-waiting-to-learn-what-patient-read-on-webmd/?seyid=33215

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24376 on: November 23, 2022, 09:03:55 AM »
10 Totally Unreasonable Work Expectations
Musk Is Implementing At Twitter

Nov 21, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

Elon Musk is infamous for being a brutal boss to work for, and with his acquisition of Twitter, the employees will have to adjust to an absolutely crushing new work environment. Can they survive?

Here are 10 totally unreasonable new work expectations for Twitter employees:

1 You have to complete your assigned tasks: Seriously? ALL of them?

2 You must work more days than the number of days you have off: That means the majority of your week will be spent working. Cruel and unusual punishment!

3 Lunch break is limited to 2 hours with a 15-minute grace period: You'll have to cut your long bathroom and YouTube break short. Tragic.

4 You must bow down to the golden Musk statue three times per day: When you hear the sound of the horn, flute, zither, lyre, harp, pipes, and other musical instruments.

5 No more long conversations with your dog's therapist during work hours: You will be ill-equipped to help Fifi with her anxiety.

6 Pronouns can only be changed once every 24 hours: You'll suffer misgendering constantly. Hostile work environment!

7 You must laugh at all Babylon Bee headlines: Ok, now this goes way too far.

8 Notes for excused absences signed by Greta Thunberg will no longer be accepted: You may not skip work even if it's a climate emergency.

9 You may not post profanity-laced public tirades against your boss on the platform he owns: So much for free speech!

10 If you bring in weed, you must bring in some for the boss too: And everyone must bring in weed on 4/20.

Please keep the employees of Twitter in your thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time!

https://babylonbee.com/news/10-totally-unreasonable-work-expectations-musk-is-implementing-at-twitter?utm_source=The%20Babylon%20Bee%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24377 on: November 23, 2022, 09:10:03 AM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24379 on: November 23, 2022, 01:42:22 PM »
Judge Slams FDA For Social Media Posts Disparaging Ivermectin
November 22, 2022

Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, a number of experimental and unproven remedies have been referenced as possible therapeutics.

When then-President Donald Trump began touting the possible benefits of ivermectin, however, many prominent sources — including the Food and Drug Administration — began denouncing any such claims.

Even as FDA Commissioner Robert Califf frequently celebrated the supposed protections offered by vaccines, boosters, and drugs like Paxlovid, his agency was clearly opposed to sharing any positive information about ivermectin. In fact, the FDA’s official Twitter account joined in on the common refrain that the drug is nothing more than a “horse dewormer.”

In the more than a year since that tweet, however, new evidence has surfaced that shows ivermectin could play an important role in reducing the chances of developing persistent health concerns after a COVID-19 infection. Furthermore, Paxlovid has been linked to rebound infections and vaccines have proven largely ineffective at preventing the spread of the virus.

Now, a federal judge is wading through the FDA’s public statements and has found a troubling trend in the entity’s social media posts. U.S. District Judge Jeffrey Brown is presiding over a case brought by a group of doctors who blame the agency’s public trashing of ivermectin for threatening their livelihood.

While Isaac Belfer, an attorney for the Department of Justice, argued that FDA tweets like the one above were “written in informal conversational language” and only represented “non-binding recommendations,” Brown disagreed.

The judge determined that such tweets did not include “qualifier statements” that acknowledge ivermectin’s approved use on humans, expressing skepticism that the FDA’s true intention was merely “to advise patients not to self-medicate with ivermectin.”

As for the subsequent crackdown by state agencies against doctors who prescribed the drug, Brown determined that it was “predictable that state boards would react to statements by the FDA.”

It remains to be seen whether the federal government will win its bid to toss out the lawsuit against the FDA, but the judge’s statements thus far lend new credibility to those who have criticized the agency’s charged rhetoric over the course of the pandemic.

https://freedompress.com/judge-slams-fda-for-social-media-posts-disparaging-ivermectin/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24380 on: November 23, 2022, 02:14:09 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24381 on: November 23, 2022, 02:59:30 PM »

[=@777777777   "Chainsaw"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24382 on: November 24, 2022, 07:21:27 AM »
DAMAGE REPORT

:tello: "The fast version: I sold an item, merchandise on the Ranch.
I went Towning today. Cash onto my Card. So I can shop online for the dirty little things you will never get.

Ran for propane (HEATING FUEL) and Gorilla Tape.

At the House of Stator, where the poor shop, I was shopping.

I had a Multi-Plasticular cash balance, and I had it all figured out.

I'm going to pretend to starve until 12/5/22.
I'm buying the ingredients for Pruno.
And a salad.

And THENNnnnnn......

... a mysterious lady handed me a Stator Brothers Gift Card.

Fifty Bucks, USD.

I thanked her.

It bought me Plonck!

I like those guys at the Holidaze Season...!! !   !

So, I heard tomorrow is Thanksgravy Day.

I'm told I'll be taking Home Delivery of a "Plate" then.

Blessed.
Thankful, thank ye.
Talented.
Lucky.
Other.

I'm good.

THX!

Why was I "The Chosen One"?
I was Profiled.
I look like this all the time.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24383 on: November 24, 2022, 08:32:48 AM »
1798188 Views ?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24384 on: November 24, 2022, 09:10:10 AM »
Just think: My Brother, Ricky, has to confess to his children that I am their Uncle.

And they just cannot deal with it.

"Family Values" my ASS!!!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24385 on: November 24, 2022, 07:56:33 PM »
News Flash

The Office and Studios of Ron Tello, INC.
will be closed right now.

I got me Plonck on and one million
Horror Movies on me telly.

I think I will survive another pagan holiday.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24386 on: November 24, 2022, 08:33:38 PM »
Hey, I'm not knocking the Pagans.

Those are the guys who gave us Wine
and Vandalism!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24387 on: November 24, 2022, 08:51:34 PM »

:smee!:

:duckling:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24388 on: November 24, 2022, 08:54:17 PM »
:tello: " Somehow, I too find that last post to be
disturbing.

What is the matter with us? "

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24389 on: November 24, 2022, 09:02:33 PM »
"Old Fashion Terror"   :tazdev:

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #24390 on: November 24, 2022, 09:17:24 PM »
Thats not a horror movie on TV
Thats a mirror you are looking at

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24391 on: November 24, 2022, 10:19:55 PM »
In every Horror Movie, the Sheriff never
believes me.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24392 on: November 26, 2022, 11:54:55 AM »
A Post Thanksgravy Post.....

Ron Tello Culley
4m  ·
Shared with Public

BLACK FACEBOOK
No action on my page in 48 hours. It's to be expected. Nice work, Ya'll!
Shop Smart. Shop S Mart.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24393 on: November 26, 2022, 12:35:42 PM »
GOOD NEWS!

Nothing, so far, on the wire about Turkey Day Shootings.

Maybe dysfunctional families got it right this time...

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24394 on: November 26, 2022, 12:47:58 PM »
Awww geeezz. I spilled my drink.

Am I off the air yet?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24395 on: November 26, 2022, 12:57:28 PM »
"This is Madness.

Not you.

Me!

Call it in..."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24396 on: November 26, 2022, 12:59:13 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24397 on: November 26, 2022, 01:08:28 PM »
Here's the DIFF:

I live in a Vortex.

You live in a Pre-Text.

:no too hip smiley for this one:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24398 on: November 26, 2022, 01:16:13 PM »
Once again.....Admin fails me..
I'm tracking it.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #24399 on: November 26, 2022, 06:30:55 PM »
MAYDAY MAYDAY!

Human Ghost Ship on Holiday going down!!!

Don't you look like an Idiot now?

:tello: "  I learned how to escape. You dint. "

SHUT UP SMEE