Author Topic: Pay Pal is at it again. Grassroots Call to Action!  (Read 6529 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Pay Pal is at it again. Grassroots Call to Action!
« on: September 19, 2011, 04:54:44 AM »
A formal investigation of several Christian organizations has been launched by PayPal, the huge money-transfer company, because of an online campaign of "hate" against them by homosexuals, according to one of the targets.

The notices of the investigation were sent to Julio Severo's Last Days Watchman blog and Peter LaBarbera's "Americans for Truth," among others.

Both websites are unabashedly Christian, and both advocate the biblical perspective of homosexuality.

The demands from PayPal came in the form of a questionnaire that required the site operators to explain the PayPal button on their site and "the purpose … of collecting these donations."

PayPal, which returned a WND request for comment on the "hate" campaign against the Christian organizations but said it did not have a statement prepared, also wanted to know how PayPal would be used as a payment provider and whether the organization has "registered" tax-exempt status.

http://resistance.ning.com/forum/topics/pay-pal-is-at-it-again-grassroots-call-to-action?xg_source=msg_com_forum&id=2600775%3ATopic%3A5512099&page=1#comments
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
Re: Pay Pal is at it again. Grassroots Call to Action!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 09:31:00 AM »
Does it strike you as strange and worrying that people who practise homosexuality seem to believe - or so it may appear in this case - that they must convert the entire world to a belief that homosexuality is an acceptable "alternative lifestyle"?

Is it NOT acceptable for anyone to believe otherwise?

Is it actually a campaign of hate as a general statement for anyone to disagree absolutely with gay activists? Or is it the right of free thought, freedom of religious expression, and free speech?

If tolerance is the aim of gay activists, it is disturbing to see that apparently the tolerance ought to flow only in one direction - from others to them.

Of course, this does not take into account that there are "hate groups" on both sides. Hatred towards anyone is, in my view, a soul-destroying thing... but hatred doesn't only pop up in Klu-Klux-Klan-type groups towards people who practise homosexuality. It also crops up in virtually all gay activist groups towards people who do not agree with the practise of homosexuality.

For PayPal to be dragged into involvement in what is very much a matter of personal belief is ASTONISHING - and in my opinion, unacceptable. I wonder if I ought to tell PayPal that groups or organisations involved in propagating rock music and decrying opera ought to be taken to task. They're being so hateful towards opera... *sniff sniff*
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"