Author Topic: Statement to all Labor members of Parliament  (Read 7590 times)

Poddy

Statement to all Labor members of Parliament
« on: February 26, 2011, 08:09:41 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen, your leader has lied to you and to the rest of Australians.

On occasions such as this the 'Party Line' has little value, if you side with your leader you are aiding and abetting a liar and by doing that you are also culpable.

I call on you all to have the gumption to cross the floor, hold your head high and redeem what is left of your integrity.
Your constituents will see you as a person with principles instead of a gutless wonder.

Be under no misconception, your party is under the control of a destructive force, namely the Greens.
My advice is, get rid of the puppet and the puppeteer

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
Re: Statement to all Labor members of Parliament
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 08:43:09 PM »
Now that would be excellent advice you offer Poddy!

But remember - as was reported yesterday - the comment / statement / lie - call it as you will, "There will be no carbon tax......", was simply taken out of context. That means simply that MANY of us, particularly those who heard a similar 'promise' made at the Rooty Hill debate, were again, quite simply - WRONG!

Just out of interest, the following link made its way to my inbox. Makes for a short but interesting watch. An opportunity to see what a RATBAG looks like up close and personal!

Senator Christine Milne - Climate price agreement 24 Feb 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGXT_P0yX_0&feature=player_embedded#at=29

Poddy

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 09:15:02 PM »
Adding comments has been disabled for this video.

Hahahahahahahaha

Bummer I was going to add a few suggestions of where to put her head and how far ;)

Bobbi would have enjoyed that

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 09:20:46 PM »
Yes - I would have loved to add a comment or two as well. Can't understand what they could possibly not want to hear. Very sad. Although - dictators seldom listen anyhow.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 09:26:44 PM »
dictators seldom listen anyhow.

here is a dick tater ...they cant listen as they have no ears , they have eyes though

they are difficult to peel

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 09:29:40 PM »

Watch Ubb's come along and blow that thing away with his Barret 50 ! ....a vegetable ! eeeek ! ...  LOL

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 09:31:15 PM »
Nah Yibs..... spuds are exempt = chips! ;D

bnwt

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 09:42:43 PM »
that video is terrifying to watch

the real truth of what the greens can be heard at the 30 second mark

just goes to show the greens are pure evil

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 09:55:53 PM »
I'm surprised that PM Bob Brown didn't go for the sound byte on this......

Makes one wonder about the timing of this release. NSW is going to a State Election in around three weeks. The Greens have already stated that they are not preferencing Labor.... as they see Labor as toxic. This release could destroy the Greens in NSW - and quite possibly Qld as well. Perhaps Julia is not as silly as things appear.

But - as you say bnwt - these people are dangerous. They are only interested in their own agenda - and should NEVER have been put in a position to achieve it.

Poddy

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 11:03:16 PM »
But numbers, If JOOLYA!! destroys the Greenies she is commiting suicide as well

Hmmm.... that wouldnt be a bad outcome come to think of it  ;D

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 11:15:25 AM »
Yes, I vowed no carbon tax - Julia Gillard

"Yes, I did say that and circumstances have changed," Ms Gillard told Channel 9 today.

"I understand that the deputy leader of the Greens, Christine Milne, made some statements about this matter," she said.

"Those statements, in my view, were not appropriate in the sense these discussions are still to come and discussions are to be taken."

Doesn't it make you feel all fuzzy and warm inside..... to discover that you're not in fact 'losing it', when you're sure you heard something stated - but it is denied. But.... duzzen madder.... that Milne person is still a female according to JuLIAR! The retraction is all her fault! Isn't it good to know that JuLIAR actually follows the news..... or at least her minders do.

http://www.news.com.au/national/yes-i-vowed-no-carbon-tax-julia-gillard/story-e6frfkvr-1226012683197#ixzz1F75AZUWW

EDIT: Could have sworn I said BIARCH in lieu of 'female' above as regards Milne!

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 12:08:23 PM »
EDIT: Could have sworn I said BIARCH in lieu of 'female' above as regards Milne!

Word filter....

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011, 03:38:31 PM »
Abbott vows to repeal carbon tax

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/climate-change/abbott-vows-to-repeal-carbon-tax-20110228-1bar8.html

And then - this one......

Abbott 'would do anything to gain power': Windsor
Tony Abbott was so hungry for power he was willing to do anything to form government after the election, one of the men who blocked his dream says.

Raises an interesting question Tony..... just what more than 'everything' did Julia offer to get your support? And - while you're at it - can you explain the NBN to me please.... that should be quite a short answer! Wonder if anyone has mentioned what a loverly couple you and Oakclutz make!

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/climate-change/abbott-would-do-anything-to-gain-power-windsor-20110228-1baxp.html

Poddy

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2011, 04:50:39 PM »
I think they will share the same political coffin locked in close embrace :)

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2011, 05:42:30 PM »
eeeewwwwwww!

Thanks for that mental picture. . . not.

bnwt

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2011, 06:13:36 PM »
with the NSW state election just weeks away and with labor assured of being utterly crushed

there are two seats to pay special attention to .................. Northern Tablelands & Port Macquarie

currently both are held by independents state members, the electoral boundaries are fairly similar to those of the federal electorates that are also held by independents, Tony Winsdor and Rod Oakshott

both are seats in National Party turf

I can see this vote as a referendum on the federal independents siding with the Greens / Labor alliance

there's a joke going around Port Macquarie at the moment .... "What's another name for the White Pages? - a petition asking Rob Oakshott to resign

Poddy

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2011, 07:24:29 PM »
Roll on the 26th.  ;D