Author Topic: Hello  (Read 47366 times)

yvonnea6313

Hello
« on: January 24, 2010, 07:11:22 PM »
Just popped over from England at the invitation of Countessa and thought I'd say hello ;D

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 07:13:04 PM »
"Howdy" from Nevada!

*snipe*
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

yvonnea6313

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 07:15:04 PM »
Hello Tellomon

this is new to me - not been on here before but I thoght I'd see how everyone is and if this round table is as nice as ours

cueperkins

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 07:16:04 PM »
Hi there von.....welcome to the ozrt...I do hope you guys are gonna come over and visit us on the 26th of Jan to celebrate Australia day...it's a community thang.....but I think it will be the day before maybe or the morning of over in the UK...lol....still can't work it out...hey, do you know loopy lynn?...

Anyway..no worries......welcome aboard darlin...

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
  • Never take a knife to a gunfight
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 07:18:47 PM »
G'day yvonnea6313, welcome aboard. Lot of fun here & much wisdom, at times.

:keelhaul:

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 07:20:00 PM »
Hello, Yvonne - I'm very glad you could make it.

Now, do not go peeking into my fridge. It's empty. EMPTY. No strawberries at all. *attempts to smile convincingly while shoving plates laden with fat juicy sweet strawberries out of the way*

Wait a moment... It was EMB who was a danger to strawberries, wasn't it? I don't have to hide them?
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

cueperkins

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 07:20:19 PM »
Gord, we'll have to invite some of the hijackers who were so much fun when we had to flee to the UK RT as refugees....lol....fond memories of logsie, Embsie, soulman, Dirty harry...gord so many I remember....such good fun with that crew....(scuse me..just reminiscing to a time when ebay au....got nasty, and we went home to merry old England)...lol

yvonnea6313

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 07:26:19 PM »
Hello Cupie - Yes I know Lynn - glad she's making a good recovery - we really missed her over here but suzie kept us informed of her progress.

Ubbie -thank you I think I'm going to enjoy it here

Countessa - It was a scary few minutes getting over here had to paddle all the way from the golden sands of England over mountainous seas in me tin bath.

And stop stuffing those strawberries into your mouth - I've got Embsie all locked up and Von is standing guard at the door  :gaol:

yvonnea6313

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 07:29:41 PM »
Cupie

OMG you let those reprobates Logsie and Embsie on here  :flash:

We keep them under lock and key over here - Von and Harry stand guard all day and night to keep them under control

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2010, 07:31:56 PM »
We have a tradition of valuing reprobates.

Of course, that has NOTHING to do with Logsie and Embsie... no, no, not at all. They are fine upstanding gentlemen well-known in their communities for all sorts of remarkable qualities, not least of which involve frequent trips to France and the taking of crested sandwiches...
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2010, 07:33:13 PM »
For those who are not aware, Loopy Lyn had a problem with her heart, but is recovering well.

*tries to rub away the tell-tale strawberry juice*

yvonnea6313

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2010, 07:40:01 PM »
Countess - should it not be more a case of popping to france and the taking of copius quantities of liquid away with them. :wine:

Oh and I can STILL see strawberry juice on your chin - wipe it off now and shut the fridge door!
Embsie is chomping at the bit seeing all that juice!

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2010, 07:41:20 PM »
Oh yes... now, was it ouzo or retsina...? Apparently a swimming-pool full of it...?

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2010, 07:42:05 PM »
Strawberries are another item on my do not eat list!

yvonnea6313

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2010, 07:44:42 PM »
Yep - he's got it all stored in his swimming pool at the side of his caravan - says it does wonders for him when he bathes in it  :rofl:

Sorry didnt know people didnt know about Lynn - hope I've no spoken out of turn, apologies if I have.

Contess is that you in the picture on your posts ?

cueperkins

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2010, 07:46:14 PM »
Gord, was it embsie or soul man that was doing the dungeon thing....jeese I'm glad to hear lynnie is OK...she's a gem...and as for Dirty harry...ya can't fool me...she's really dirty harriet....lol

As for strawbellies...well, I blend them up with caster sugar when on special and freeze the 'strawberry sauce'.....mmmmhhhh...yummy on pancakes with ice cream and dribble of maple or golden syrup.....go on...beat that ...lol

cueperkins

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2010, 07:47:34 PM »
Don't deny it...ya mouths watering isn't it?...lol....hey what about grated Belgian chocolate over the top?

yvonnea6313

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2010, 07:49:25 PM »
Ubbie - why don't you want to eat strawberries - they're good for you unless of course you eat them in Counessa's quantities :romanrelax:

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2010, 07:50:11 PM »
"As for strawbellies...well, I blend them up with caster sugar when on special and freeze the 'strawberry sauce'.....mmmmhhhh...yummy on pancakes with ice cream and dribble of maple or golden syrup.....go on...beat that ...lol"

Pluto Pups dipped in Tomato Sauce!! Now that's mouth watering.

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2010, 07:51:58 PM »
narh yvonnea6313. I hate em. I love Pluto Pups (Saveloys dunked in a corn batter & deep fried).

Incidentally, Corn batter is the closest I'll get to eating corn.

yvonnea6313

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2010, 07:54:08 PM »
Sounds gorgeous - must remember to tell everyone over here - Embsie will go catatonic when he reads it

As for harry she can get a little naughty at times but puts Logsie in his place

Pluto  thingies - what are they not heard of them before?

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2010, 07:55:35 PM »
This is a Pluto Pup. Magnificent looking thing isn't it! Tastes good too.

[attachment deleted by admin]

cueperkins

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2010, 07:56:09 PM »
Ubb....I pity the commander in chief....does she get to eat strawberries at least?...have you ever had a fruit fondue?...i.e. a strawberry dipped in chocolate?....it's taste bud heaven !!!....If you ever come down here ubbie...at least I'll know to just chuck on a pluto pup, *barf*, or a t-bone at least?...fussy fussy fussy..

hey von, he's also prejudiced against most vegetables.....shot on sight...literally...lol

yvonnea6313

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2010, 07:56:50 PM »
Got it - our posts are overlapping - sounds nice must try them
but not too many as my waist is overtaking me at the moment :lol:

Er - somehow I don't believe you don't like strawberries - wonder what gave it away :rofl:

cueperkins

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2010, 08:01:31 PM »
I wuvs...stawbellies..and seedless grapes...they're yummy..it's summer in Oz..we're enjoying summer foods....

Hey and thanks for letting us know about lynn....I had been wondering for a while actually...she's missed around here too....

Hey so where's that cheeky tommy Irene then eh????

yvonnea6313

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2010, 08:02:45 PM »
Thanks now I know what they look like - sure I've seen something like that over here - somewhere

He shoots veg - poor veg :blownose: - lets start a campaign to arm all veg so they can fight back
And another one to make him eat his veg

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2010, 08:03:48 PM »
This is another view of a beloved Pup.

Cupie I'll try anything, once. I've tried strawberries & found them to be shocking. I tried Brussell Sprouts once & came out of the coma about a week later.

[attachment deleted by admin]

yvonnea6313

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2010, 08:05:12 PM »
tommy is around occasionally but not often - when I seehim I'll tell him to come over here and say hello.

For those of you who don't know Lynn had a heart attack over Christmas and was in hospital until I think last week or the week before - she had an operation to put something right and is now at home recovering and doing well although she is limiting her time on the RT boards as she still gets quite tired and has to rest.

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2010, 08:05:46 PM »
yvonnea6313. I'm yet to meet the vegetable that can handle the Barret 50 cal. I've got all vegetebles outgunned.

yvonnea6313

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2010, 08:08:18 PM »
just call me yvonne - don't like me sunday title.

All I can say is you've not met  OUR veg - all armed with double barrelled shotguns for vegggie haters :D

I love strawberries, grapes, fresh mango etc, that's if I can get into Countessa's fridge :yess:

cueperkins

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2010, 08:08:30 PM »
ubbie...do you realise how wonderful crumbed cauliflower dipped in home made homous actually is? (tastes just like chicken I swear...ask Von and Tess)....na...you'll never know...food phobic...lmao....you need to try different things mate....just like a falafel role or giros...you can do it..come on.....expand your taste buds.....Try a kibbe...do you even know what it is?...lmao

Do you at least like seafood?...if not, then we're gonna have to disown ya...we live on an island mate....if ya don't like seafood...I give up...lol

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2010, 08:13:02 PM »
I tried crumbed cauliflower once. they found me wondering the streets about 12 hours later, still in a dazed state.

I love seafood especially fish fingers. I like most fish lightly floured & pan fried. I love Prawns.

I don't like Octopus as I won't eat anything that had more than 4 legs. 

I don't eat square pies either ( don't know what they hide in the corners)

cueperkins

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2010, 08:15:46 PM »
bullshit ubb....don't tell me you never had a big ben pie?...lyer...

As for octopus, oysters, muscles, pippies etc?.. I don't like those...not at all..

I love scallops.....particularly crumbed, and done indonesian style...yummy...

cueperkins

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2010, 08:18:23 PM »
Crumbed fresh calamari is also...wunnerful...with tartare sauce....(Ubb you realise some mouths are watering...'cept yours...lol)

yvonnea6313

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2010, 08:20:47 PM »
Big Ben Pie?????  over here that the clock on the houses of Parliament not a pie.

I love fish - don't like calamari, octopus mussels etc but I can eat the odd prawn or two and I like scampi, skate, salmon, coley, dover sole, pollock, whiting, haddock etc.

cueperkins

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2010, 08:21:13 PM »
tommy is around occasionally but not often - when I seehim I'll tell him to come over here and say hello.

For those of you who don't know Lynn had a heart attack over Christmas and was in hospital until I think last week or the week before - she had an operation to put something right and is now at home recovering and doing well although she is limiting her time on the RT boards as she still gets quite tired and has to rest.

Thanks Von...knew something wasn't right...we haven't seen her for a while...do hope she's doing ok, and yes...she needs to take it really slowly...I knew all that composting she was going in spring would lead to no good....lol...give her our best...

yvonnea6313

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2010, 08:25:35 PM »
I will cupie .

Have just seen tommy-irene on our boards have left a message to tell him to get his butt over here - hope he does

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2010, 08:25:59 PM »
Nope. I don't eat Big Ben pies. I like the Aldi meat pies (Elmseberry brand but no berry's in them). Ya can't beat a good bakers shop meat pie. There is a great shop just past Geroa (phonetic) on the South coast past Gerringong just over the bridge that sells magnificent pies, trouble is, they also sell Pluto Pups. My mind is tortured as to what to eat but Pups always win.

The Supreme Commander loves "Tassie" scallops & I like them crumbed & fried. I also love potato scallops.

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
  • Im a 99 year old IRISHMAN..But I still think im 25
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2010, 08:29:53 PM »
Im here today..goodmorning everyone
***** TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL *****

yvonnea6313

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2010, 08:30:22 PM »
You have Aldi's over there???

Well I never :)

Think I'm going to get some ideas for new things to try from here - any of you do mail order???

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2010, 08:33:40 PM »
Yvonne. Pluto Pups don't travel well, pity, I would have sent you some.

Google corn Dogs (American name for them), there are recipes on the net.

g'day Tommy.

I've gotta go now a good movie is about to start "Valkarie".

yvonnea6313

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2010, 08:36:37 PM »
Thanks ubbie,

now you've said corn dogs - think KFC do them here

Enjoy the movie - think it's supposed to be good.

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2010, 08:40:35 PM »
Ubb...?

FISH?  ... you eat FISH??? ... not just the fingers?

..err sorry, where are my manners..

WELCOME Yvonne, it's always nice to welcome a new member - especially one with whom there is already a connection - and I take it as my loss that it is not one with which I am familiar.

Please excuse my reaction to Ubb - he's only ever openly supported the consumption of Pluto Pups and Pepsi Max. Vegetables - especially anything green - are subject to immediate despatch with a 50 calibre round from his favourite piece from his aresenal.

But these things will be revealed in time...

Cupie ... watch out next time you get the pancakes and strawberries going!! If there's a southerly and I catch a whiff of them, I'll be down!  IF I get lost, my nose will find you!

As for the Countess ... chocolate - and now strawberries...  Better make sure there are plenty of both if I ever drop in for a visit, otherwise it could get nasty...

yvonnea6313

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2010, 08:59:42 PM »
Thank you brum

And as for Countessa - well you can rest assured despite her gargantuan eating binge this morning (or is it evening for you) I have it on good authority her fridge is still bursting at the seams with strawberries - so all you need is the cream, a good lock pick, be able to dodge her security and you're in for a good feast

cueperkins

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2010, 09:02:53 PM »
Im here today..goodmorning everyone

HI Tommy...sees ya got ya butt over here...lol....how are ya?

cueperkins

« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2010, 09:06:41 PM »
Hey brumby...youv'e never tasted anything quite so nice...just picture some pancakes with a dab of strawberry syrup in the mix....put on a plate, with a healthy slurp of strawberry sauce around the lot, and ice cream and golden syrup dripping over the middle..bit like sweet and sour, but in a fruit salad kinda way...lol..it's yummy......

If i do have fresh strawberry's, I slice them thin and distribute those over the lot too....gord I love dessert....lol...heaven

yvonnea6313

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2010, 09:19:31 PM »
Fraid I'm going to have to leave you for now - got lots of things to do  10.15am here - will try and get back on 26th to say hello and wish you all well  and as I get up at 4.00am to go to work I'll try and pop in then.

So cheerio for now and see you all soon and thanks for the very warm welcome.

cueperkins

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2010, 09:21:03 PM »
Nice to see you von....come back anytime....have a good day...it's almost 10pm here..lol...so I'll be saying goodnight...

logbox

• Knight
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2010, 10:16:15 PM »
Whats up with you lot? why has Yvonne dragged me out of bed this early?
At the end of the day.....it's night time.

*FluffyDuckee*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
  • Waves to everyone
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2010, 11:42:32 PM »
Hello Logsie!!!

Welcome to Yvonne!!!!!  :welcome:

Tommy, I've been trying to keep your house clean, but the boys keep messing it up!!!

:duckling: