Author Topic: Internal Server Error  (Read 15677 times)

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
Internal Server Error
« on: December 08, 2009, 11:13:05 AM »
Dear members,

Some of you might have had a frustrating morning trying to access this site. There was a server error which displayed as

Code: [Select]
[b]Internal Server Error[/b]

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, (address) and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.ozroundtable.com Port 80

It seems that a Perl script threw an error, and it had to be fixed on the server itself.

This is now fixed, and I apologise for the inconvenience, disturbance, confusion and mortal terror some of you will have experienced.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

gr8-expectations

Re: Internal Server Error
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 11:15:07 AM »
bruddy peri scripts they do that all the time....

gr8-expectations

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 11:15:21 AM »
whats a peri script?

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 11:16:27 AM »
whats a peri script?

its the bit that allows the splut tool to work

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
  • Never take a knife to a gunfight
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 11:17:51 AM »
I want a splut tool!

gr8-expectations

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 11:19:34 AM »
lol smee... well my spluts STILL not working countess can you ask them to fix it too?

"This is now fixed, and I apologise for the inconvenience, disturbance, confusion and mortal terror some of you will have experienced."

i demand a refund! i have shipped your site back to you...