Author Topic: What camera/s do you use for what shots?  (Read 225012 times)

Poddy

Re: What camera/s do you use for what shots?
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2009, 08:15:24 PM »
Ubbie,

Don't waste you cash on a digital SLR the photo principals are identical what you have is great and you don't have to have a multiplicity of changeable lenses
Also after a while the dust on the CCD becomes a bit of a problem due to lens changes.

Poddy

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2009, 08:17:25 PM »
hahahahahah

Might have to nick name you Blowy now?...LOLOLOL

Or maybe blue arse

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2009, 08:36:38 PM »
I'd agree with Poddy about the Digital SLR - unless you had very clear and specific reasons for going down that road.

The main reason why SLR's made their impact was because they were able to give you a viewfinder that displayed the exact image you were photographing and observable focus with whatever lenses were used - and with no parallax error.

You get that now with any digital camera with a viewing screen (which is 99.99% of them).

shyer

• Knight of the RT
  • from UBB & yib thank you
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2009, 09:02:44 PM »
hahahahahah Might have to nick name you Blowy now?...LOLOLOL

I liked photo as nothing worse than a pesky fly zip zip zip, let alone one Over dosed on pesi max.  erabba erabba fastest pesky fly in the world

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
  • Never take a knife to a gunfight
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2009, 10:44:14 PM »
G'day everyone. Never was a problem you using Fergus as your avatar Shyer. I'm pleased to see it used. Yib consulted me & I said I was more than happy. Yib did the clever work whacking the can of Pepsi in Fergus's mit, I just took the picture.

Poddy & Brumby. I hear your message, I guess it would be a waste of money when the Panasonic I've now got  does so much.

shyer

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2009, 03:49:31 PM »
Well poddy I purchased a S/H coolpix 8800 from USA at $275AU including fees and air post. It included 4 GB memory card, near dead battery(more later only $20 to fix), very few photos under 500, but lots of transport KMs, some rub marks and on / off switch is touchy. I wanted a compact macro mainly for internet use.

First fault is Nikon manual tells to you discharge battery before storage. WRONG !!!! Best storage for Lin ion is 80% charge and left in fridge in hot climate.  It has arrived and have fiddled with it for a few days . The VR assist is really worth the extra money. Since daylight temps have been 40, not at lot of outside use yet.
As an all in one camera. The pluses are clarity is very good, close to current DSLR the larger sensor and lens really shows. Surprisingly the extra size of camera is not noticed in camera bag with, manual, extra battery, charger, flash, mini tripod, filters, hood. While the majority of high zoom cameras are tiny all the rest is the same size. The lens is probably best in class I have used , used 6 different models over the  years. The flash is also on a par for average use with the better DSLR pop up flashes. Generally Leaves other compact camera flashes for dead. Also the swivel screen is a real bonus.
Now the cons . For me and macro work the built is flash does not pop up high enough thus close focus ends up with major lens shadow. Yes I know how to fix . But now not point and shoot. It is a real shame as the size of camera would allow a pop up over twice as high and help in ALL flash situations. The other big con is hotshoe is an industry standard. THIS is NOT. Unit only recognises Nikon flashes they start at $300 for S/H basic models to what is your bank balance.
I have ordered a new compact $150 Nikon compatible flash (only $50 for all other cameras) and will be surprised if is not 200% better than, the very basic 200% more expensive Nikon. Nikon probably discontinued this model as it "competed price wise" with their own starter DSLRs. Wrong!!! for most people this model, sometimes with additions covers everything they need at a fraction of the cost and size of any manufacturers DSLR and lenses. And doubles as a very useable quality video cam as well.

shyer

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2009, 07:53:35 PM »
I found this today.

http://www.rainforestmagic.com.au/digital.html

While it is 2 to 4 years old I feel most of the comments apply especially if you are looking at second hand cameras. I do disagree with his general comment all point and shots are bad. Some p/s do have their uses even when compared to the most expensive cameras. While he also notes that only a few DSLR bodies are backward compatible the cost advantage of that not fully explained.

I also note he is now virtually using one body one lens with a few filters and close up attachments.

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2009, 08:38:03 PM »
Good reading Shyer. I have saved the instruction for my own education.

shyer

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2009, 05:11:40 PM »
Hi Ubbie, that article mentions a few programs to use, some no longer available and some now much more expensive than they were . I have got unlimited time trial versions of both Nikons, both raw , corel photo, and one I like canons arcsoft, PM me if interested.

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2009, 09:40:36 PM »
Evening all. I did some photography taday, still learning. I put my camera on manual & mucked around with shutter speed, F settings etc.

I photographed a little kingfisher up on a flag pole. It was about 25 metres away & I now think I should have used a tripod but, have a gander at the pic. I still have a lot of learning to to.

I am still trying to work out how to get pictures down to a size that is acceptable to this forum. I'm using Fastestone Image Viewer. Some of the photos I take a several megs.

[attachment deleted by admin]

golden

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2009, 10:18:09 PM »
Hi shyer, ubbie and others, I guess it's tooo late to get a camera delivered by 25th???  What could Santa buy for $500 from a local camera supplier (Bendigo. Vic) 12 year old son is very interested in photographing birds :-* :lol: reptiles, scats, tracks etc...he is part of junior landcare and has a list of 63 birds he has already photographed with a hand held ricoh, regards Paul.  We live on a farm.

shyer

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2009, 10:54:11 PM »
Hi Paul.

Rather than rush a choice of pamphlet's can be a good Christmas present. Wildlife is one of the hardest things to photograph .

1 you can not get close too

2 Is always on the move

3 IS very hard to predict next position

4 wild life does not trust humans

Pm me with more details if you wish too

shyer

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2009, 01:56:00 PM »
 I have been using the coolpix 8800 and a hotshoe bower flash ( for Nikon's) and the Raynox 250. For the $50 new (from USA) this 250 is an amazing add on, small light and suits all systems and most lens. Quality is not a $500 / 5000 macro . For $50 new and cheaper if lucky to find S/H this is a BARGAIN and a near professional quality travel bag macro without equal.

Both the 8800 and flash so far have failed to impress the 8800 does not want to allow me to use the flash as I want. Fine for a point and shoot. But for a $140 flash and Bridge camera ( near DSLR) I am very unimpressed . Not the flashes fault it is fine, expensive because Nikon uses non standard hotshoe ( Nikon should not advertise hotshoe as it is NOT).

However bottom line is, in other systems cheaper flashes give better results.

shyer

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2009, 01:06:39 PM »
Hi shyer, ubbie and others, I guess it's tooo late to get a camera delivered by 25th???  What could Santa buy for $500 from a local camera supplier (Bendigo. Vic) 12 year old son is very interested in photographing birds :-*a list of 63 birds he has already photographed with a hand held ricoh, regards Paul.  We live on a farm.

Paul others may be interested in this as date moved to birthday. Since it is camera bodies (includes non detachable lens) Is the depreciating part in digital cameras IMHO. I examined 4 camera talkeds about here ( and assumed a life span). All Second hand except the new lumix fz 35 (8 years $75) ,the Lumix fz5 (5 years $60), the Nikon 8800 ( 7 years $85 ) and a pentax k10/gx10 (10 years $40 ) . The costs per year was actually very similar for 4 different segment of the market cameras. And the most expensive initially was the cheapest per year.

Have a look at this photo the smallest is lumix 420 Grams (both lumix similar size) the Nikon 780G the longest and the pentax 1300G not really bigger just heavier. All cameras have similar lens and ready for filters, extra flashes etc.

While I realise for a 12 year old $500 or more on a camera body might seem expensive over time it appears not just the cheapest option it is also the most versatile. A large question is he a 12 year old who will be carefull or careless?

golden

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2009, 05:13:56 PM »
Hi there Shyer, Thanks for your effort.  Tried to ring the other night NCH.  I'd put him in the category of "sensible" wont be held to that though.  He just came DUX of the school, has been pres of school council, has met junior landcare people, has tried hard with pre ice-age equipment to photograph birds.  Happy to go with your recommendation, Respect your opinion thanks.

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2009, 10:45:37 PM »
G'day golden_city_coins. I've only just patched into this thread so I didn't see the question you posted a number of days ago. Shyer & others more experienced with cameras are better to reply as Shyer has already done.

I'm just a learner with this digital camera stuff.

I have bought the book Digital Photography for Dummies but haven't read it yet.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2009, 04:42:59 AM »
I would like to recommend a fine book entitled "Reading For Dummies".  :lol:
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

Poddy

« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2009, 02:31:11 PM »
Or one even better 

'Reading for Drummies'

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2009, 02:42:53 PM »
Careful Poddy - or Tello is going to tell you to beat it!

Coinfucious888

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2010, 08:41:23 AM »
Looking for some tips here......

Insects,birds etc is not a problem at all, however, I thought I will set a real challenge for myself in taking close ups of some of the most dangerous creatures that live around here....photos of king browns,dugites, desert death adders.......yes, all venomous SNAKES.

By nature, they are very shy creatures and they move very fast.

Cheers

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2010, 10:28:00 AM »
the safest way to take shots of venomous snakes is ......................................................

to get the wife to do it !

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2010, 10:29:20 AM »
the safest way to take shots of venomous snakes is ......................................................

Hi smee...wouldn't that put the wild life at risk ?.....

Coinfucious888

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2010, 11:15:37 AM »

Hi smee...wouldn't that put the wild life at risk ?.....

........I have to be kind to animals and creatures..... ;D

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2010, 09:55:24 PM »
Oke Doke. I've been experimenting with Photoshop Elements 5 program which was very kindly given to me by one of our members.

This is a fly (yep another one). I've been trying out different techniques etc. I have so much to learn.

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2010, 10:06:01 PM »
This was the original photo I took.

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2010, 10:12:12 PM »
More Photoshop mucking around. this is the original photo

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2010, 10:13:13 PM »
This is the photoshopped version.

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2010, 10:26:42 PM »
These are beautiful shots, Ubbie. I'm still amazed at the DEPTH and clarity.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2010, 10:31:24 PM »
Thanks Countess. I'm very much a learner though. Photoshop is an amazing program.

Poddy

« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2010, 10:54:17 PM »
Nice work Ubbie  ;D

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2010, 11:27:56 PM »
One more. this is a Blue Winged or Sacred Kingfisher photo I took. I mucked around with Photoshop & it turned out like this.

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2010, 11:31:12 PM »
Re Post $73, #74...

Was going to make a couple of comments - until I saw the original shot.

Not bad at all!

Just one thing you may have noticed - On the bright spots with dark areas next to them, you can see a blue 'halo' on the right, which is more visible with very bright areas.

I won't go into details - but just be aware that there are a couple of different phenomena that can produce this and similar results. Some are caused by lenses and some by the digital sensor.  You will find them on all digital cameras to varying degrees and they become more of a problem with bigger enlargement.

If you really want to get into it, you can start by looking up "chromatic aberrations", "blooming" and "lens flare".

The effort to provide better lenses and sensors to minimise these problems is more likely to be made on the more expensive cameras.  The more discerning photographer will be looking for these, especially if their particular subjects of interest will show them up.

This is just to let you know about them - but I wouldn't fret too much.  It mightn't be a problem for you - especially if you're not into extreme lighting and/or extreme enlargements.

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2010, 11:38:21 PM »
One more. this is a Blue Winged or Sacred Kingfisher photo I took. I mucked around with Photoshop & it turned out like this.

Here's what I have to say about "Mucking around" ... Best way to learn!!

Interesting effect!

golden

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2010, 11:44:49 PM »
Imagine how easy it'd be to "brick" someone now with photoshop,  :photo: :cop:  :gossip: :ubbie: :welcomedesk: :brickpile:  :judge:  :zip: :evil: ;):gaol:

shyer

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2010, 10:04:35 AM »
Oke Doke. I've been experimenting with Photoshop Elements 5 program which was very kindly given to me by one of our members. This is a fly .........
Hi Ubbie,

The digital magnification some 30 times I am guessing not knowing cropping really shows perfect exposure and good lens and sensor. One of the best high digital magnifications I have ever seen. You have already learnt a lot.

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2010, 10:15:43 AM »
I agree shyer Ubb's has learned a lot since getting his new camera, very nice shots and clear !... 

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2010, 10:58:32 AM »
Thanks Shyer & Yib. I'm still very much a beginner & will always be learning.

I've got my eyes on a Nikon D90 (or 5000) Digital SLR camera But the Commander In Chief has different ideas. We need a new computer which will happen but, The Bride wants to do up my fishing/computer room & repaint it. She also wants me to get a new computer desk etc.

I'm battling to find room for 132 fishing rods (including 32 fly rods), a similar number of reels, line, hooks etc. My room is also my fly tying room & has a permanent fly tying station (desk). I'm insistent that my tying setup will remain.

I'm lucky my daughter has gone O/Seas for 2 years, I think I'll lay claims for her room to store some of my stuff.

Struth I forgot, I've also got 17 bows that need a place to live.

What am I gonna do?

shyer

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2010, 12:20:32 PM »
I've got my eyes on a Nikon D90 (or 5000) Digital SLR camera But the Commander In Chief has different ideas.......Struth I forgot, I've also got 17 bows that need a place to live.What am I gonna do?

Ubbie a simple spreadsheet I did for golden showed the cheapest camera over time of, 5 to 10 years was a 1 or 2 year old light use superseded DSLR, with lots of warranty left usually extended at purchase. I am not a fan of Nikon , dear price for quality, and funny proprietary tricks , to force expensive Nikon accessories.

I also dislike canon DSLRs as their vibration assist is built into each lens, thus all new lens dearer . Also old lens without vibration assist now not as useable. For Golden I used example of Samsung (pentax rebadged) GX10 GX20 or K10/D k20/D pentax could also be looked at.

In any DSLRs Lens always retains value , buy S/H and sell, good lens will break even. Bodies are the things that depreciate FAST in DSLR land. So even if you go Pentax / Samsung now you can sell and move to Nikon later if features in another / model or brand you like. Also Pentax  has cheapest S/H  lens available for DSLRs Pentax lens , tamron or tokina many good brands out there.

All brands have cheap poor quality lens to very expensive top quality lens. Pentax / Samsung DSLRs being the most friendly to older lens. The Pentax Macro lens I used in the stamp set photos earlier post is 30 years old, today selling in the $75 range (new $70 in 1980 , in todays money 700). There are some 50 year old similar lens that are better and today dearer S/H.

Ubbie do not hesitate to PM me for links ect. Also send me the bows. I promise you!!! to send most of them back.

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2010, 12:27:53 PM »

Shyer...looking at Ubb's pics that are perfect in color and clarity to me anyway... will he benefit from a DSLR ?...

Is the big outlay worth the money ?... are the quality of the pic's really that noticeable ?...I always thought DSLR's were for professionals who make a living from photography...

I lack in the camera knowledge department....

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2010, 12:36:49 PM »
Join me in a more suitable hobby Birdie !

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2010, 12:47:00 PM »
Thanks for the advise Shyer. I have taken note of what you say. Down the track if or when I decide to go SLR I will contact you.

I am currently using a Panasonic DMC-FZ35. It does amazing things. I am learning to use it manually so I don't have to rely too much on it's automatic function.

Yib . I learn't photography years ago for work but it was on the 35's, all manual. I've forgotten some of what I learn't but it will come back. I find it difficult to remember where all the functions are in the new digital camera but I hope it will sink in in time. 

Smee. Love the hobby, it looks to be totally me. Can I be involved in that hobby & still learn photography?

shyer

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2010, 03:14:28 PM »
Shyer...looking at Ubb's pics that are perfect in color and clarity to me anyway... will he benefit from a DSLR ?... Is the big outlay worth the money ?... are the quality of the pic's really that noticeable ?...I always thought DSLR's were for professionals who make a living from photography...

Hi Yibida,
As brumby points out above there is some lens and sensor faults noticeable in altered kingfisher photo. If you blow the fly photo to 150 X 100 size some of the background is pixleating. While Ubb's camera is very good for its price bracket. IT has a large zoom range, thus compromises in the lens, as a compact camera it has a small sensor.

A DSLR has a much larger sensor, mega pixels are not the real measure. A prime lens (not zoom) for same price will  always beat a zoom in clarity, less distortion, etc.It all depends what you call a big outlay price per year to me is real test.

A new Nikon 8800 (Similar to poddys 8700 one of the best quality point and shoots ever made)was $1200 new two years ago with Nikon Flash( 8800 is not built to hotshoe standard) macro converters, filters again funny Nikon threads, Nikon no longer makes batteries to suit 8800, over $2000. Package worth now about $750 in another two years some of the bits worth $300 . 8800 then useless no batteries no parts.
$1800 / 4 years = $450 plus interest say $550 per year.

I will soon sell my pentax K100 DSLR body bought 4 years ago during run out still with warranty and parts available at least another 10 years. I paid $700 for the body and will get about $300. So $100 per year say $120 with interest. I had more options, better optics, more versatility for under 25% of the yearly cost of "cheaper" point and shoot.

That Varieties Gal

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2010, 03:41:47 PM »
Ubbs -you sound like us!
Except we don't have - what it is -
 132 fishing rods (including 32 fly rods), a similar number of reels, line, hooks etc. My room is also my fly tying room & has a permanent fly tying station (desk). I'm insistent that my tying setup will remain. 17 bows (wow!!)

so we took the leap and reclaimed the 'moved out of home - 22 yrs old partly empty bedroom' = extra space
and we also just got 2 newish (his and hers) very senisble computer desks and a storage cabinet
and I made him clear his crap outta the shed/back room !!!

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2010, 11:36:50 AM »
I've been experimenting with my camera, still at it trying to learn. I photographed this tiny bug. The photo is grainy (or is it noisy) but I zoomed in as I didn't want to spook the little critter.

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2010, 03:34:07 AM »
Technically, grainy is for film emulsion and noisy is for digital sensors.  While the causes are quite different, the effects are very similar - especially in low light situations.

But I wouldn't get too worried - a photographer will understand what you mean either way.

There are two additional considerations with digital cameras.

One is tied in very closely with the 'graininess' of an image and it is the physical limitation of the pixel size.  On extreme enlargements, this becomes apparent when you can see the picture being made up of lots of blocks of colour - it's called 'pixellation'.

The other consideration is the format the picture is stored in. With the RAW format, it means exactly what the name suggests - every bit of information collected by the sensor is stored. No adjustments. No compression.  This gives the absolute maximum image quality possible - but the image files are large.

JPEG files are more commonly used since they have a smaller file size - but they achieve this by compressing the image file in a way which results in 'losing' some of the detail. For the most part, this isn't as big a problem as it may sound. The human eye is also a pixel based image sensor but it has a rather incredible image processor - the human brain.  It does some amazing feats of interpretation ....

Take this example:
1. Original Image - Lotsa detail you didn't even know was there!
2. What it was reduced to for the current OzRT 'logo'
3. A close-up look at #2.

Everybody can see #2 is a smaller version of #1 - but people will have difficulty believing #3 is of the same subject, let alone that it is exactly the same as #2.  (If you stand back from you screen 20 feet or more, it will start to look like it though!)

As a result, you can do some pretty severe compression of a full-frame image and, in the right situation, still have a quite presentable picture. Web based photos are a classic.

BUT the truth becomes visible when you start blowing them up....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2010, 03:45:17 AM »
Right there.
And if you look closer at my face, you can see wrinkles.

The truth is in the closeup views.

shyer

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2010, 10:30:01 AM »
Ubbie a good photo of an unusual insect, while I aggree 100% with what brumby has written. I actually like the out of focus greenery back ground . This causes humans to concentrate on the in focus elements bug and tiny flower. You can blow up the tiny flower and bug X6 or so before the bug pixilates to any extent.

Three comments the flower is only just in the picture, my opinion either compose the start image with flower a little further down from top (can always edit later) . Or cut the flower with more zoom thus more bug detail.

Or go for more magnification with something like  Raynox M-250 Macro lens attachment , I purchased mine from USA $50 new with flash ($200 US) to reduce postage costs sold flash for a profit . Lot of photography gear is overpriced in Australia. There are lots of $20 cheapies but you get rubbish.

Finally a flash can be your friend in cases like this use your existing on camera flash to trigger a powerfull hand held flash. Details earlier in this thread this willl allow fast shutter speed ( no hand shake or insett movement) . Also allows further from inset using more zoom less likely to spook inset while composing. And the real benefit is greater depth of field all of insect and flower then in focus. Can play with back ground later.

Digital Photography has allowed amatures to play with macro and sub macro photos. Cost is now not prohibitive. And results seen instantly so adjustments made on the spot for corrections.

Roo

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2010, 11:36:15 AM »
I actually have a computer disc that makes pixels out of normal photos.

It's used for making patterns for Cross Stitching.

It also makes up a chart that has the actual DMC thread colour for each pixel as well.....and even estimates how much of each colour I will need.

Handy little program! ;D

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2010, 04:58:45 PM »
What?

Like none of yoos got wrinkles????

Poison me where I stand!

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2010, 05:39:43 PM »
This is an enlarged version of the critter. It is not as good a macro photo as some of my previous ones. Still ecperimenting.