Author Topic: ** Ebay member life raft...start here if you read my paypal post on ebay. **  (Read 51301 times)

some_other_bozo

Re: ** Ebay member life raft...start here if you read my paypal post on ebay. **
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2009, 12:15:22 PM »
Anyone else notice that the ebay chat boards are slowing right down? Not much posting going on at all compared to the old days.

BOZO

Bluebird

Re: ** Ebay member life raft...start here if you read my paypal post on ebay. **
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2009, 12:31:05 PM »
sheesh...the umbilical brothers are at it again.....hide Bluebird, it will pass soon...lol

OK. Bluie: No matter what goes on here; no matter how savage, droll or queer, remember this:

Yib is the weirdo.
Tello is the clown.
NOT the other way around.

And we want your cyber soul.

Do you have a sister?

PMSL - no sisters sorry and I always liked the Umbilical Brothers  ;D

Bluebird

« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2009, 12:34:10 PM »
and yes all that is missing from the eBay boards is the headstone with RIP on it!

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2009, 12:39:50 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that the eBay forums are slowing down. Nobody here wants that to happen; we'd just like to feel able to post without being subjected to personal vendettas affecting people's ability to receive help, to buy and to sell.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

Bluebird

« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2009, 12:58:10 PM »
I don't think it is just the personal issues people have though.  A lot of people don't like the new format, the boards are slow to load, every other day there is a glitch of some sort and a lot of the new rules that accompanied the format change are designed to kill legitimate conversation ie the sedition laws.  What peeves me the most is for all the "change" they didn't actually address any of the real problems the boards had like the interpersonal disputes and the multiple personalities, let alone the inadequate moderation.

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2009, 01:11:07 PM »
I don't think it is just the personal issues people have though.  A lot of people don't like the new format, the boards are slow to load, every other day there is a glitch of some sort and a lot of the new rules that accompanied the format change are designed to kill legitimate conversation ie the sedition laws.  What peeves me the most is for all the "change" they didn't actually address any of the real problems the boards had like the interpersonal disputes and the multiple personalities, let alone the inadequate moderation.

Hi Bluey....""Multiple personalities"" you say.....that would be our equivalent Tello....LOL...tello would have warned you about me already no doubt, don't believe him, { shhhh....he thinks he's a drummer }....he's the weird one..... I'm the joker..... YIB.  

some_other_bozo

« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2009, 01:12:50 PM »
Well said Bluebird

Sums it all up beautifully.

BOZO

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2009, 01:20:06 PM »
Yeah!

All that.

You get banned for life & then tell me how you think and feel....and do it yesterday.

I totally dig Blusies Spirit!

Show me Darlin' how you respond to Bondage, Torture, and Unwanted Social Advances....

You could qualify to be in my Biker Gang.

Bring yer own Mini-Bike!

"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2009, 01:24:55 PM »
""Multiple personalities"" you say.....that would be our equivalent Tello....LOL.

YOU are so GOING DOWN on that one, dude!

Now I AM going to Oz just to bust you up on that!!!!!!!!!!

Ya FREEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rontello.com

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2009, 01:31:45 PM »
{ shhhh....he thinks he's a drummer }

Worse than that: I thot I was Yib's Friend.

That's changing now.............................................................

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2009, 01:33:02 PM »
""Multiple personalities"" you say.....that would be our equivalent Tello....LOL.

YOU are so GOING DOWN on that one, dude!

Now I AM going to Oz just to bust you up on that!!!!!!!!!!

Ya FREEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rontello.com

My Medicare's paid up !! ...give it yer best shot !!...{ shhh...I got dental too }

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2009, 01:36:07 PM »
Why would you need teeth after I knock them out, Gummy?

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2009, 01:57:24 PM »
Why would you need teeth after I knock them out, Gummy?

Go answer sticky chick...your in!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2009, 02:52:53 PM »
Urine?

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2009, 03:34:28 PM »
Bluebird, you're right about the glitchiness and slowness and the layout. I should probably avoid talking about how the "new" eBay AU forums strike me, as I've had many many tant- no, no, I mean REASONED CRITICAL THINGS TO SAY...!

I would like to see some genuine web designers get to work on the eBay forums and fix the structural problems. The moderation issue is another touchy one...
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2009, 03:39:24 PM »
Tello, you mentioned bondage and torture. No problem. Step into my office; place your head in this lovely little device, and I will make certain that Doctor Countess sees to the matter immediately.

:compress:

*wicked smile* No referral needed.

On the other hand, if you prefer a soothing hot bath and some restoratives, the bathroom is that way.   :ambulance: :bathduckie:

By the way, just for you: the Negative Feedback Monster.  :negmonster:

some_other_bozo

« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2009, 09:25:57 AM »
hmmmm

countessa just got a whole lot more interesting  :o

pmsl

BOZO

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2009, 09:49:39 AM »
Tello, you mentioned bondage and torture. No problem. Step into my office; place your head in this lovely little device, and I will make certain that Doctor Countess sees to the matter immediately.

No.

You step into MY office so I can show you where to bite me!!!!

C):-{= <" oh, and he will like it! "<<

*cupie*

« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2009, 09:58:11 AM »
Anyone else notice that the ebay chat boards are slowing right down? Not much posting going on at all compared to the old days.

BOZO

Compared to times of old, it's positively zombie like (tello will identify).

some_other_bozo

« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2009, 10:02:06 AM »
Damn you cupie....I was gunna say that.

tee hee  ;D

BOZO

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2009, 10:35:00 AM »
No biting here (it's too hard on the teeth) - except for vampires, of course.

*cupie*

« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2009, 10:43:19 AM »

tee hee  ;D

BOZO

Great minds think alike Bozo....and you know the other half of that one....hehehe

You first....lol

some_other_bozo

« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2009, 02:10:44 PM »

tee hee  ;D

BOZO

Great minds think alike Bozo....and you know the other half of that one....hehehe

You first....lol

Lol cupie...yeah I think, if I remember correctly, it goes something like:

"Great minds think alike....but RUIN MY JOKE AGAIN AND I'LL HACK YOU HEAD OFF WITH A STICK OF SLIGHTLY DAMP CELERY!!!"

But my memory tends to be a tad hazy so correct me if I'm wrong  ;D

pmsl

BOZO

*cupie*

« Reply #123 on: September 17, 2009, 02:16:19 PM »
lmao....something like that......no fools around here...hehehe.

*what if your celery is drooping*?

some_other_bozo

« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2009, 02:17:48 PM »
Drooping celery is a sign of MANHOOD dammit!

;D

BOZO

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2009, 02:23:28 PM »
Ahoy, to all the ladies on this forum who are single:

I'll bet you didn't know that you can tell who would be a wonderful man to become your mate, simply by checking the sort of celery he has in his shopping trolley, hmm?

If it's droopy, grab him and tell him he's your fate.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2009, 02:33:33 PM »
Hmmmmm .... so they check your celery ???? thats where I was going wrong I thought they were asking about salary !!!!!

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2009, 02:39:41 PM »
You had women asking about drooping salary?

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2009, 02:41:04 PM »
You had women asking about drooping salary?

drooping salary?.. is the term used after ebay and paypal fee's have been removed....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2009, 02:41:46 PM »
Chivalry is Dead--and Women Killed it

The largest of all these offenses has to be that we [women], more often than not, place the value of a man in his wallet and not in his soul.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Articles/Flirting/Chivalry-is-dead--and-women-killed-it.html

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2009, 02:43:33 PM »

""Women place the value of a man in his wallet and not in his soul.""

Or in your case Tello yer drum set!....Big bucks !

some_other_bozo

« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2009, 02:46:00 PM »
really?

I thought it was all about the guitar?

Thats why I was a bass player.

:mob:

BOZO