Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2631032 times)

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Snipe

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
That's mature.

Best we can hope for here.

"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
They are lovely flowers ....interesting youve named the photos VD flowers??

Whose grave did you half inch them from ?

Congrats! You have won tickets
to the town of
Foreskin.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Brave New Army Commercial Promotes Inclusion And Diversity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVUcevfmzEM&t=5s

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ron Tello Culley

Hey Glenn, I wanna tell you: It was colorful characters like you that inspired me to become the showbiz whore that I was. But making a buck on it was like mowing the lawn with a machetti. The fame was a temporary affliction. I'm over that now. Today, I wanna prove my ambitions are faulty by succeeding at failure and get it on video.

Should be exciting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZgJKK8OBow

Glenn Bassett
Sounds interesting 😁
I juggled my dreams and my love of eating and sleeping indoors until Teeze broke up when I was 27. It was then That I went back to school, acquired a skill, got experience, then finally a real job… ten years to establish a career. After that I started playing music again but all my peeps had moved on and I was starting from scratch again. I’ve played for fun ever since and never regretted a thing.

Ron Tello Culley
Well said, Bro.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Yeah, huh....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Glenn Bassett
It’s been almost 40 years since I’ve seen you. I like to say while I never made a million dollars, I had good times a million dollars couldn’t buy. Life is a trip.

Ron Tello Culley
I used to have One Million Dollars. I tripped it into bankruptcy. It only took 10 years to go down in flames. I have the video to prove it. 😭

One time I had $32K in chump change and went on a mad shopping spree in the Greater Salt Lake Metropolitan Area.
Now, what did I buy and where is it?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
White House warns Russia may use chemical weapons in Ukraine

Ron Tello Culley
It just keeps getting better. This WW3  thing is starting to shape up nicely. Can't wait to get it on DVD!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Ron Tello Culley
I'll tell ya this: if any of those off-shore flockers lob a nasty over here,
somebody will not be getting their Amazon packages.

:tello: "Am I controversial? Pfffttt. I'm the most ignored contemporary genius on Planet Derp."

Ron Tello Culley
I sure wish we could fast-forward this movie to see how it ends, then we can see what else is on.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
"There is nothing right about being wrong.
There is nothing wrong about being right.

I'm just as confused as you are."

-Ron Tello, 2022

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
WAR FOR OIL?! Thanks, Joe! | Louder with Crowder

If you thought Joe Biden was incompetent in Afghanistan, wait until we catch you up on this past weekend when our enemies had their way with him. Biden just created a new war for oil. Also, the media is lying about Donald Trump, again. And are we really banning Russian cats? #Biden #Putin #GasPrices

https://teapartyusa.org/war-for-oil-thanks-joe-louder-with-crowder/

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Caught In The Crowd: What Makes The Difference Between Life And Death?

A car is approaching at high speed. One second after, you hear the wheels rolling over bodies that collapse right next to you.

You hear shotgun fires, and you see people running in despair around you. You don’t know where the danger comes from, and you can’t see your way out of this.

You’re trapped in the middle of a human turmoil that sweeps you and flows against your will.

How are you going to make it out? How are you going to survive?

The answer is simple but tricky: it’s not only the immediate actions that save you but what you should have done before.

Safety Becomes Obsolete
When things turn sideways like they recently did in various parts of the country, you need to understand and accept that there is no safe place. Nobody – especially the government – is going to save you. Holding out an unrealistic hope that there is a safe place or that others will take care of you will cause you to perish.

It is up to you to find a way to survive, facing a danger that you could hardly anticipate in a matter of seconds.

Power in Numbers?
Crowded areas and military outposts, if these even exist, will be fraught with danger. Crowds and overcrowded spaces can pose a considerable threat to your safety and even your survival in any disaster or chaotic situation.

Look at what happened in New Orleans, Louisiana, during and immediately after Hurricane Katrina in 2005. There was mass looting, assaults, sexual assaults, murders, and even police officers who shot and killed some of the people in a group of survivors who were crossing Danziger Bridge trying to find help.

Experts have found that 3 out of 4 people become so bewildered or overwhelmed that they are mentally paralyzed in almost any life-threatening or survival situation. They cannot act in their own best interest when it comes to staying alive and surviving.

Another 10% will be extremely dangerous because they will lose it and freak out, putting everyone in their vicinity at high risk of danger.

Only around 15% of individuals will stay calm and analyze the situation rationally. Would you be one of them?

Why are crowds so dangerous despite the large number of people they include?

A large number of people together could make the entire area or group much more noticeable or attractive to people looking for an easy score. This will attract other groups who may want to harm you or take what you need to survive.
Rioting could break out and leave you open to attack.
In a disaster or other chaotic event, large groups could attract military or law enforcement attention, and you could end up in a deadly situation that you can’t get out of if these groups see you and others with you as a threat.

Large numbers of people you do not know dramatically increase the danger because any one of them could become unhinged or dangerous at any time. You could quickly become targeted for theft, assault, or even something worse.
A crowd can quickly go from calm to a full stampede in very little time. If you get caught up in a large mob, you could end up trapped or even crushed to death by the force of the crowd.
When your life depends on keeping a low profile and avoiding unnecessary attention, the last place you want to be is in a crowd of people. Stay isolated and avoid crowds and crowded areas whenever possible if you’re going to stay safe!

Situational Awareness
The simplest definition of situational awareness is to be completely aware of everyone and everything around you, paying close attention to even minor details that many people would miss. When you are aware of all the essential elements of a situation, you are far less likely to be caught by surprise or in danger.

Identify all the critical elements of the situation, process this information calmly, and then comprehend how this could impact you.

If you see some men fighting down the block or a large mob gathered, you can avoid the situation and protect yourself from any danger. If you are walking along in your little world, you could enter a hazardous situation.

You need to know where you are, what is going on around you, and how to escape the situation in the fastest way possible if this becomes necessary.

Practicing situational awareness can seem like a game while training you for almost any survival or disaster situation. Make a habit of really paying attention to your surroundings and other people, taking note of even small details like the color of a building or what a person ahead of you in line is wearing.

After paying attention to your situation, close your eyes and remember what you have seen and experienced. What color was that woman’s dress? Where are the two exits closest to you in the building? As you practice, you will be able to answer these types of questions faster because you will pay more attention to detail from the beginning.

Look around you and try to find things that seem out of the ordinary or abnormal in some way. If it is 100 degrees outside yet a man is wearing a trench coat or oversized jacket, this can be a red flag.

If a woman is standing still on a street corner and is holding a cigarette with long ash but does not take a puff, this is unusual. Someone who is profusely sweating while staying still when it is cold out would be suspicious.

When you first enter any building, always make a mental note of the exits, especially those closest to you.

Look at the people around you, determine what they do, where they are headed, and their thinking. This will help you pay closer attention to every detail about that purpose, and over time you will become more observant in a shorter time.

Visualize an emergency, such as a mass shooter or a bomb explosion, and practice what you would do in your head. This is similar to visualization, and it can be very beneficial for this type of situational awareness training.

Predator vs. Prey or Alpha vs. Beta
All animals fall into one of two categories: predator or prey, namely those who kill to survive and those killed for food. What the predator versus prey mentality means in a survival situation? Being prey means being a victim and the possibility of not surviving. Animals can’t choose the category they belong to, but you can turn from target to predator if you train your skills and mindset well enough to make the swipe from one category to another.

Today the word predator is associated with negative things, but in a survival situation, a predator survives while prey usually does not. Look inside yourself, then decide: are you prey or the predator?

Another way to look at it is by using alpha and beta models instead of predators and prey. The predator is an alpha, a top dog. Someone dominant that others look up to and want to be like.

Prey is a beta follower instead of a leader and who is submissive to others. Alphas always tend to come out on top in any situation, while betas rarely do. If you want to survive, then you need to become an alpha, a predator.

If people around you see you as weak, they’ll try to take advantage of this weakness, and this threatens your survival when things become more primitive, and everyone is for themselves.

How to awake and train you alpha senses
Project confidence. This is different from being cocky or aggressive. When you are confident in your skills and abilities, this shows, and others pick up on it. Kill off negative thoughts that erode your confidence before these thoughts can take root and grow. Replace negative thoughts with positive affirmations.

You need to be psychologically dominant to stay alive because this can prevent danger in the first place. This means refusing to submit and letting others know that you will do what is necessary if push comes to shove.
Use body language to your advantage. Foes may be able to tell just from your stance, your facial expressions, and another primary body language whether you will put up any resistance. If you seem like an easy target, you are more likely to be engaged by an enemy.
Assume an aggressive or fighting stance with your feet placed apart for stability. Stand up straight and look the opponent directly in the eyes.

Learn to adapt to any environment or situation. Be realistic about your strengths and weaknesses, and then minimize the shortcomings you have while maximizing your strengths.

Practice persistence, even if you initially fail. Predators never give up, and neither should you. Set a challenging goal, such as walking 2 miles with a 40-pound pack, and then be persistent in trying to meet it. Eventually, you will reach this goal, and you will learn the value of patience while your confidence goes up.

Practice situational awareness and mindfulness. Prey goes through life blindly, hoping that they will not come across a predator. An alpha will pay attention to details and everything in their environment to fully understand the situation and respond appropriately to any threat.

When your life is on the line, safety is just an illusion while everything is out of control. Feeling safe will make you let your guard down. You will become vulnerable and open to attack.

Don’t become a victim or put your survival at risk with a false sense of security. Train your mind and your skills to overcome the danger and survive!

https://www.survivopedia.com/caught-in-the-crowd-what-makes-the-difference-between-life-and-death/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=2021-07-29-Caught-In-Crowd&utm_medium=email&utm_content=linktext

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Quotes From 10 Entrepreneurs on the Importance of Failure

When Albert Einstein said, “I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right,” he was making a powerful statement about failure: It’s inevitable — but it doesn’t have to be a bad thing. Failure is one of the most powerful motivators we can encounter. It pushes us to do better (after we get over the initial sting of the loss, of course). It encourages us to keep trying. And in a lot of cases, it can show us just how close we are to success. The trick is to think of it in a positive light: Failure is an agent of growth, not of defeat.

Entrepreneurs and innovators around the world have been using failure as motivation for centuries. Whether it’s something as simple as realizing that a single setback isn’t going to ruin your progress, or something more complex, like using the details of the failure to grow a success, it’s almost always a benefit. These 10 quotes show that while everyone experiences failure at some point — and sometimes repeatedly — it doesn’t have to be a roadblock. Failure can actually be a force of positivity in our lives, even a necessary step in achieving our dreams.

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
– Thomas Edison

Even if you fail at your ambitious thing, it’s very hard to fail completely.
– Larry Page

Failure and invention are inseparable twins.
– Jeff Bezos

I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
– Michael Jordan

With engineering, I view this year's failure as next year's opportunity to try it again. Failures are not something to be avoided. You want to have them happen as quickly as you can so you can make progress rapidly.
– Intel co-founder Gordon Moore

Failure is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended last night.
– Motivational speaker and business coach Zig Ziglar

In my experience, each failure contains the seeds of your next success — if you are willing to learn from it.
– Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen

There’s no such thing as failure. There are only results.
– Motivational speaker and business coach Tony Robbins

In a world that's changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.
– Mark Zuckerberg

If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
– Elon Musk

https://www.inspiringquotes.com/quotes-from-10-entrepreneurs-on-the-importance-of-failure/YFI4YLQR2wAGlA8x?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=60eade4de9111aed2a4e080e

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
"Chance favors only the prepared mind."

-Louis Pasteur   

Chemist Louis Pasteur pioneered several scientific breakthroughs, including the eponymous pasteurization process, as well as vaccines for anthrax and rabies. These breakthroughs came after Pasteur had studied and experimented for years — sometimes simply for the sake of science, rather than with a specific objective. These words, from his first address as dean of the Faculté des Sciences in Lille, France, call to mind that balance of hard work and exploration. Pasteur reminds us that we can’t simply hope to get lucky: It’s by investing time and effort into our pursuits that we often make our most exciting discoveries.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
I did it!

It got done!!!

3 days of sorting and deleting 32,000 Inbox emails.

Sh!t stacks up when yer on 20 mailing lists and rarely in control of a puter.

I really need one. Again.

Will you give me one, again, please?

I'm still poor, again.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
So how can we get to Putin with minimal fallout?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
So how can we get to Putin with minimal fallout?

Trump will take care of him ....he is working undercover

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Shopped.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
No way ...its ridgey didge

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
LOL, look what I found in the Archives!

One of the few times when advertising failed.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

:banana:    :jester:    :kilt:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
"There is nothing wrong with your computer monitor."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Congress Wants To Seize Money From Russian Elites, Send It to Ukraine
New bill would target oligarchs backing Putin's war machine

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Re: The Tello incident ... $100,640 bail.
« Reply #900 on: March 26, 2015, 02:41:57 PM »

Attention Aussies!

I now give you..Sherry to explain it all.

Take it away, Baby Doll!

hi folks, yeah this is me, Sherry Tello. LOL. Ron insists that it's common law. 24 yrs. Yeah, I come back into his life when he needs me. Except for now we both need each other. Never loved him more. What's wrong with these other women? They just don't know what they're missing.
That's ok...more for me!!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Since 2003 McCallum has starred in the CBS television series NCIS as Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard, the team's chief medical examiner and one of the show's most popular characters.

In Season 2 Episode 13 "The Meat Puzzle", NCIS Special Agent Caitlin Todd (Sasha Alexander) asks Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon), "What did Ducky look like when he was younger?" and Gibbs replies, "Illya Kuryakin".
:roflmao:

David McCallum
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_McCallum

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
“It’s really a misdirection of the frustration and confusion over what’s happening in Ukraine.”

Russian Shops In the US Vandalized, Threatened With Bombs

https://breakingnewsalerts.com/russian-shops/?utm_source=BNAnewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=BNA20220310

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Here's fascinating reading: smee's facebook page....

Friends                                                    Search

No friends to show
__________________________________________________-
smee updated his profile picture.
August 13, 2017
·

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Delayed response.
Brain freeze.
Neuro-seizure.
Writer's block.

Choose wisely.

I'm 4/4.

And Truth is at a premium.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Guess what!

My old dentures still fit!!!

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Stop horsing around
before admin starts nagging you

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
As if I care.

Wish she would saddle me.
Instead, this is all just a Rodeo to her.

What side of the barn do you whittle the day away?

(BTW: your updated fb profile pic is fake.)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
You know I live in Big Bear, where 2 feet of snow becomes 9 inches of mud.

WANTED: Appropriate footwear. Sheep Skin Slippers need not apply.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
This was inspired by my weird Mate smee....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
History check:

WW 1: Dickheads.
WW 2: Azzh@les.
WW 3: CLOWNS.

I didn't vote for any of them. Wouldn't matter if I voted at all.

Here we are.

WANTED: End Of The World Sex Partner. SWF 18-25 prefer long blonde and has a fully stocked wet bar.
m86thecat@yahoo.com.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
No matter what happens, in the end, we are going to die together.

I'm OK with that!!!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook