Author Topic: DVDs on eBay  (Read 11397 times)

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
DVDs on eBay
« on: August 02, 2009, 11:21:27 PM »
I'd like the experience of anyone who's bought DVDs on eBay recently. The various titles I want seem to be better value if I buy them from Amazon, but the thing that clinches it for me is that when I check the listings and feedback of sellers, the impression I get is that they take their time in posting. It seems to be mostly larger sellers (Powersellers certainly), and I'm worried that if I buy from these, I won't receive fast postage which is an issue in this particular case.

Can anyone give some recommendations of eBay DVD sellers who DO provide fast and reliable service? The DVDs for which I'm looking include Man for all Seasons, The Good Earth, 1984, Tonight or Never (Swanson), Iphigenia and a few others.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Re: DVDs on eBay
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 11:27:58 PM »
Yes try smeeagain61 ... read his feedback and dsr's  :10:

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 12:09:50 AM »
I'm impressed!

What about the films I mentioned? (I'm keeping an eye on you - first-class service and products.)
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 12:12:41 AM »
Countess if you want me to I can check out my supplier and see if he can get whatever you like just hit me with a list and I can let you know the next day , what is in stock at what price and what can be got and when and what I cant get from them

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 12:24:10 AM »
Okay - let me get a list together and I'll message you with it. Thank you!

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 12:25:25 AM »
no problems at all

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 06:10:47 AM »
I've been on a mad buying spree for quite sometime.

Click on "view items" and then go to "see other items" in the seller's store.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=898sarahg&ftab=AllFeedback
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"