The Oz Round Table boards > The Round Table

WANTED

(1/44) > >>

*CountessA*:
Perhaps some of us can help each other out by finding some of the things we'd like to obtain. As things are located, I'll edit the posts to include a "FOUND" image so that we know what's still on the wish-list and what isn't.

I've posted about these before, but here are two items I want.

1. Audio CD of François le Roux singing Massenet mélodies. I already have the Gounod, the Fauré 4CD-set, the Debussy, the album of French duets, and a few others, but I want the Massenet. I have tried extensively to get hold of this. It is out of print. I call this one very hard-to-find.

2. I want the DVD of Don Giovanni with Rodney Gilfry as the Don - not the one with Cecilia Bartoli, but the one conducted by Sir John Eliot Gardiner in Amsterdam. (It was performed in the Concertgebouw for the Amsterdam Holland Festival 1994: directed by John Eliot Gardiner, with The English Baroque Soloists and The Monteverdi Choir.)
CAST
Don: Rodney Gilfrey
Leporello: Ildebrando D'Arcangelo
Donna Anna: Luba Orgonasova
Don Ottavio: Cristoph Pregardien
Donna Elvira: Charlotte Margiono

There's a CD edition with an almost identical cast. I have that. I want the DVD. Again - very hard-to-find. I've searched everywhere I could think of.

tellomon:
I have severe excess Drums, Drum Parts and Equipment!

On sale at reasonable prices. (Better than eBay!)

Send me an email for pix and descriptions.

C):-{= <"junk thread? "<<

*Ubbie Max*:
Countess. I don't have any of that music but, I will sell you some used arrows if you need any.

Roo:
Any spare single men available? ;D

Must be housetrained.

*Yibida*:

--- Quote from: Roo on October 01, 2009, 08:11:05 PM ---Any spare single men available? ;D

Must be housetrained.

--- End quote ---

Ha !...wait till tello see's this add!....LOL...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version