Author Topic: Tales From The Narc Side  (Read 3607 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: Tales From The Narc Side
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2024, 11:20:30 PM »
Narcissists can humiliate and destroy you completely, and afterward they expect your admiration for their victory. When you don't, they're baffled, and are even more eager to destroy you.
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2024, 11:32:01 PM »

:sick:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2024, 11:55:23 PM »
AIN'T GOT SH!T

You should consider this.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2024, 12:54:55 AM »
DESIDERATA

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and ignorant; they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter, for
always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your
achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career,
however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of
trickery.But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons
strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism. Be yourself.
Especially do not feign affection.

Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and
disenchantment, it is as perennial as the grass. Take kindly the counsel of
the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not
distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and
loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of
the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be
here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is
unfolding as it should.

Therefore, be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And
whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep
peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is
still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

Alternately:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=deteriorata+national+lampoon+youtube&view=detail&mid=52D8C258022486E50A4F52D8C258022486E50A4F&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3ddeteriorata%2bnational%2blampoon%2byoutube%26form%3dEDNTHT%26refig%3d859d68933f484228a6d28c165706b8b3%26mkt%3den-us%26msnews%3d1%26PC%3dHCTS%26DAF1%3d1%26sp%3d2%26qs%3dSC%26pq%3ddeteriorata%252Fnational%2blampoon%26sk%3dPRES1SC1%26sc%3d5-28%26cvid%3d859d68933f484228a6d28c165706b8b3%26cc%3dUS%26setlang%3den-US

The Irish Desiderata

Go Noisily amid the complacency and waste, and Remember what peace can be had without Television. Never Surrender and always attempt to undermine authority, which will put you on good terms with most people. Speak your truth as loudly and as clearly as possible, especially to the dull and ignorant.

Avoid meekness and subservience like the plague, for they are murderers of mankinds soul. If you compare yourself with others, you are wasting time and living in a world of illusion. Wake UP! Enjoy your achievements, but enjoy your plans more.

Keep interested in your livelihood, it is the only one you will ever have, and is an ongoing thing. Do not allow others to define your livelihood, or your currencies. Exercise generosity in your business affairs, for what ever you have, will not be yours again, someday. There is neither trickery nor virtue in this world, there is only light and darkness, Thinking, and ignorance. One mans boon is another mans crime. Be aware of the true solitude you inherit with your existance, and treasure it. The only thing you can take with you from this world is what you have learned.

Love is a conditioned response born of reproductive imperative, and a subconscious survival instinct. Do not put pretty labels on it, you are just fooling yourself. True care for yourself, and your fellow human beings, goes far beyond love, and is not hard to see. Grow old gracefully, but do not fall into the pit of wishing immortality. No amount of drugs or physicians care can keep your body on this Earth forever. To want that is base selfishness and simple animal fear. Do not indulge it, you are truly better than that.

You are the embodiment of Light, the most refined form of matter that can be. You are meant to be here, and you will be here again. You are a traveler in space, and eternal in your identity. Do not restrict yourself, or you will be sorry, over and over again.

Be cheerful when possible, boldly courageous when necessary, and thoughtful always. Learning is what you are here for, and the world is just the classroom for the soul. Strive To Be Free.

~ Bill Gallagher

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2024, 02:01:52 AM »
How Sigma Males Show They Couldn't "CARE LESS"

33,527 views  Mar 1, 2024
Are you curious about the mysterious and elusive sigma male? Do you want to know how they act and what they think? In this video, we will reveal 5 Ways Sigma Males Show They Can Live Without You.

Sigma males are the rarest and most independent type of men. They don't follow the Smee rules of society or the expectations of others. They are self-reliant, confident, and adventurous. They don't need anyone to validate them or make them happy. They can live without you, and they will show you how.

Watch this video to discover the 5 Ways Sigma Males Show They Can Live Without You. You will learn how they communicate, how they behave, how they handle emotions, how they pursue their goals, play Drums and how they deal with relationships. You will also find out if you are compatible with a sigma Tello or not.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2024, 03:11:04 AM »
Why Narcissistic Women Push Their Partners Over the Edge

In this video, we'll explore the underlying motives driving narcissistic women to push their partners over the edge. Narcissism often involves a deep need for control and validation, and when these needs aren't met, it can lead to harmful behaviors aimed at asserting dominance and gaining attention.

By shining a light on this topic, we're not only raising awareness but also offering insights and strategies for those who may be dealing with similar situations. Recognizing the signs of narcissism and setting healthy boundaries are important steps towards protecting your mental and emotional well-being.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2024, 03:19:09 AM »
The Fate of the Narcissist's "Flying Monkeys"

@lionface1364
2 years ago
Whoever came up with the term flying monkey pertaining to Narcs was a genius.

@clairejohnson6522
1 year ago
From my personal experience they are just as bad as the Narcissist,not caring how much abuse they cause you,and are lacking in any intelligence.

@AZDC99
3 years ago
Flying monkeys are narcissists in training!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2024, 03:26:48 AM »
Are Flying Monkeys Also Narcissists Or Just Cowards?

Narcissists like to gather flying monkeys to be their "yes" people.  These people may not have the same intensity as narcissists, but something very unhealthy is going on.  Dr. Les Carter breaks down the dynamic between narcissists and their flying monkeys and offers explanations about what's really going on.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2024, 03:55:47 AM »
Why Do Flying Monkeys Let Narcissists Run All Over Them?

As part of their need to feel powerful, narcissists gather flying monkeys...people who willingly lay down their initiatives in deference to the narcissist's hunger for control.  Dr. Les Carter asks: "Why do these flying monkeys allow themselves to be exploited?"  He uncovers the many hidden motives of the flying monkeys, not the least of which is the need to feel empowered through the narcissist's authoritarianism. 

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2024, 05:29:13 AM »
The Times of Betrayal & Disloyalty: Narcissists on the Rise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bN10mRz9xw

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2024, 06:36:00 AM »
11 Stoic Wisdoms for Interacting with Toxic Individuals | STOICISM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdVjKvPsfHE

@stevenpiralis9889
2 days ago
Don't Argue in public.
Bystander's wont know which one 
is intelligent

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2024, 04:42:10 PM »
What happens when you stand up to a narcissist?

You get blasted. You get gaslighted. You get avoided. You get shot down. You get smeared to everyone. You get discredited. You get lied to. You get the silent treatment. You become the enemy. You are taken on a ride of confusing revolving conversations. You never get to the real issue, ever. You may get raged at. You will never solve anything. A 1000 things become issues real or manufactured. You will never even gain a toe hold. It can drive you crazy.

Let me just say I stood toe to toe with a narcissist and lost everything. She managed to get me arrested briefly on false charges, which lead to her getting a protection order, She called my jobs I lost work, she mothballed my van, left rifle targets on my front door, trashed my reputation and eventually broke me and my girlfriend up which meant finding another home. Thirty years later the smear campaign back to haunt me once again. I was protecting my girlfriend who invited her into her home and didn’t have the balls to kick her out when she started abusing the kids.

They quickly escalate things way farther than they should have to go, put things at stake like your job, freedom, property, and your family you never thought would be at risk. Trying to win is the stupidest thing you could do because they will throw everything in it to win it.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2024, 05:23:42 PM »
This Is What Narcissists Expect After Creating Turmoil

@PussnBoot2516
3 months ago
What amazes me is how they can be utterly vile to you one minute then get offended when you show you're upset by their actions.  It's like they are truly unaware of how cruel they are but you're not allowed to hurt their feelings.

@erickonassis6310
3 months ago
After they create turmoil, they want you to apologize

@RobinSpeer
2 months ago
Narcissists love, love, love chaos, discomfort and discord...it's exhausting.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2024, 05:41:17 PM »
Are narcissists scared of anything?

They are scared of everything. If you really knew the truth, it will leave you laughing.

Just for you to know a narcissist is a character who leads a very fake life. Spinning lies and acting on a 24/7 basis. Why?

They are UNABLE to face and live any truth.

Imagine someone not really knowing what principles they stand up for and living some 70 years on planet Earth faking it all!

--------------------------------------------

Death itself.
Losing their victim
Being exposed
The authorities knocking on their door.
Facing the self.
Facing collapse.
Forced to be accountable.
A strategy failing.
A victim recovering and becoming happy again.
Each narcissist fears truth

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2024, 05:55:04 PM »
What are the worst effects of narcissistic abuse?

Some of its effects may cause permanent damage when it comes to thinking freely. I have personally experienced that it doesn't go away with any sort of therapy nor does it heal with time. The abuse is so traumatic that even though you've moved on but the fear stays for life.

To me, it has caused following damage and I am still not able to completely cure it:

Extreme confusion and self-doubt
Fear of darkness which means fear of dealing with similar situation
Messed up self-esteem that takes years of hard work to gain a little
Not able to think beyond current situation
Sadness and depression
Constant thoughts keeps coming and going that narcissist will hoover maybe in the future.
Feeling like a loser
Not being able to find happiness in most of the things
Not able to focus on work and daily life
Loss of charm, beauty and you start looking dull
Note: The list goes beyond this as everyone experiences different kinds of abuse and I really empathize with all of you. I really wish everyone healing because I know how dangerous it can be.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2024, 06:10:01 PM »
What do narcissists do after hurting someone?

They enjoy it. Seriously.

Causing pain and hurting others makes them feel stronger. It boosts their always fragile ego. It's like a source of energy for them.

After hurting you, they might also:

Act nice to others when you're around. Show lots of love to someone new they're interested in. Blame you for what they did wrong. Expect you to say sorry somehow. Suddenly act very loving towards you again (it's a tactic to create a bond after the trauma).

Mental abuse is never okay. Recognize the signs and warning signals, and take care of your heart. Save yourself.

------------------------------------------

Narcissists can react in various ways after hurting someone, depending on the severity of the situation and their own personality traits. Some possible responses include:

Denial: Narcissists may deny that they did anything wrong or try to blame the other person for the situation. They may also minimize the harm caused by their actions.

Justification: Narcissists may try to justify their behavior by pointing out the other person's flaws or by citing their own past experiences.

Apology: In some cases, narcissists may offer a superficial apology to maintain the relationship or to avoid consequences. However, their apology may lack sincerity, and they may not take any meaningful steps to prevent similar behavior in the future.

Gaslighting: Narcissists may use gaslighting techniques to make the other person doubt their own perception of the situation or to make them feel like they are overreacting.

Withdrawal: In some cases, narcissists may withdraw from the relationship altogether, either because they are unwilling to take responsibility for their actions or because they fear further confrontation.

It's important to note that not all narcissists will react in the same way, and some may exhibit a combination of these responses. Additionally, some narcissists may not even acknowledge that they have hurt someone, as they may lack empathy and be unable to recognize the impact of their actions on others.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2024, 06:40:26 PM »
Why must you never tell a narcissist what you want?

It can be challenging to communicate with a narcissist because they often have difficulty empathizing with others and tend to prioritize their own needs and desires. When you express your wants and needs to a narcissist, they may dismiss or belittle them, or use them to manipulate or control you. This can lead to feelings of frustration, disappointment, and even exploitation. In some cases, it may be advisable to seek support from a mental health professional who can provide guidance on how to navigate relationships with narcissistic individuals.
-------------------------------------------

Never tell a Narc what you want. A true Narc will destroy that goal or want either physically or mentally. As I child I took some dance classes, I was not only good but the teacher came to my mother saying I was gifted. Never had another dance class was switched to swimming which I was lousy at and hated.
------------------------------------------------

If you say you want a red coat, they will either say “you look awful in red “ or too bad your size was taken (but lying, just pretending they tried to get it for you) OR they will buy you an orange coat (in a cheap awful style) and say to you “close enough”. They will ruin your dream. Never tell them anything that they can use against you.

They do the opposite like it is there mission. (One out of the many.) My personal experience. If they do give you what you want it is because they want something from you. They forever have an agenda. Bet the farm. Run before you may not be able to. Never doubt yourself. Truth has no agenda.
----------------------------------------------------

If you're foolish enough to tell a narcissist what you want then you will never get what you want because they will be sure to make it a point to never do that for you as a matter of fact they will do just the opposite to destroy you and make you want it even more. They will go to Great Lengths to go out of their way to make sure that you never acquire what you asked for but make you think that they will drop little subtle hints about the fact that they're going to do it for you and then run away and never do it for you and then come back and tempt you again and again and again they are nightmares with legs

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #117 on: April 15, 2024, 07:03:08 PM »
4 Steps to get revenge on a Narcissist

How to get even with a narcissist who only cares about themselves? Is it even possible? And whatever you do, resist the temptation of going back to their toxic environment. Eliminating all communication with a narcissist is the simplest method to deal with them. Self-improvement is inevitable if sufficient effort is expended. We get it, but most people are overlooking a vital point here.

It’s entirely reasonable to feel anger or other negative emotions because you have been victimized by the narcissist’s monstrous abuse. No one else understands why the narcissist drives you up the wall. However, anger is a sign of a healthy functioning nervous system. It’s an excellent way to get fired up, and when used correctly, it can expedite the healing process. But holding on to resentment for no legitimate reason is not only unethical but counterproductive.

Today’s topic, we will discuss how to deal with narcissists. How frequently do you find yourself enraged by a person who only concerns about themselves? And if so, how furious are you, and how do you control your wrath when it becomes excessive?

Step 1: Admit your theory exists.
When faced with narcissists or pressured into action, most people attempt to suppress their anger. They avoid it like the plague, failing to realize it’s a natural outlet for their negative emotions. After all, look at the nature of the relationship with the narcissist. Consider their role in causing you pain. They lied to you, promised help that never materialized, gave you a false identity to deceive you, and said tomorrow will be better when they knew full well it wouldn’t.

Narcissists are individuals who, in an attempt to elevate their self-esteem, try to mold you into a fake version of yourself. They eventually discard you like a defective item of furniture. It’s a horrific experience that causes great distress. Numerous people are impacted by it, and it’s highly probable that it’s challenging for the person who’s been hurt (that’s you), and it’s understandable if your anger has reached boiling point.

Step 2: Analyze the narcissist’s motivations for keeping the relationship going.
Narcissists insist that you abandon your identity and forget who you are. They don’t want you to have any say in your life, establish boundaries, or take initiative. Their goal is for you to believe that you’re worthless and a stain on society. This manipulation leaves you feeling trapped and causes tremendous suffering. You’re likely to have forgotten your true identity thanks to their intentional amnesia-inducing tactics.

They need you to be obedient and submissive to use you as a doormat. They probably tried to silence you and were fearful of what you might discover about yourself if you had a say in your life’s path. The reason they feel powerful and in control is that they run every aspect of your life and refuse to allow you free will. Knowing this is critical if you want to move forward.

I’m sure, in light of what you know about how your specific narcissist operates, you won’t hesitate to take more action. They alter their actions to fit their twisted beliefs, and I have no doubt that you’re up to the challenge.

Step 3: Achieve victory over the narcissist.
So, how do you achieve victory over the narcissist? I’ll explain why they formed their negative opinion of you in the first place. Don’t dig into their demands; instead, put in the work and rise from the ashes like the legendary phoenix. Narcissists hate individuals who can do this. If you can heal and protect yourself from future narcissists, all their efforts will have been for nothing.

Step 4: Rebuilding relationships, saying no, managing your finances, and standing on your own two feet is a failure on their part because it shows that they no longer have control over you. They have an inflated sense of their abilities and knowledge, and the fact that you’re taking responsibility for your life and making positive changes is the most dissatisfying thing to them. Through your actions, you’ve demonstrated that they have no power over you.

They foolishly believe that you destroy your mental health, and they’re offended that you don’t share their cynical outlook on life. Unfortunately for them, their efforts have failed miserably, and they’re left looking foolish. It’s time to claim your victory and move on from the narcissist’s toxic grip.

I strongly suggest that you learn healthy methods of handling your anger if you want to recover and march forward. Acknowledge your frustration and use it as fuel to make positive changes and move forward. To get revenge on the narcissist, channel your anger and use it to overcome the pain caused by them and other negative experiences.

Enduring suffering is simply part of the process. The same ease and openness you experience when talking with loved ones must be present as you work together to create the ideal environment. Recognize your anger and channel it productively.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #118 on: April 15, 2024, 07:16:53 PM »
Do narcissists want to not be narcissists?

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a complex mental health condition characterized by a pattern of grandiosity, a need for admiration, and a lack of empathy for others. While some individuals with NPD may experience distress or negative consequences due to their behavior, they may not necessarily want to change or seek help for their condition.

However, it's important to note that not all individuals with narcissistic traits or NPD are the same, and some may recognize the impact of their behavior on themselves and others and may desire change. Therapy, particularly modalities such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) or dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), can be helpful in addressing underlying issues and developing healthier coping mechanisms.

Ultimately, whether a narcissist wants to change or not depends on various factors, including their level of insight, motivation for change, and willingness to engage in therapy or self-reflection.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2024, 07:43:36 PM »
Do narcissists share all of the same traits?

They basically need 5 out of 9 traits to be diagnosed with NPD for the criteria.

They are way to predictable once you learn to deal with them. Let's say they share the same pattern, lies, manipulations but in a different way, it all depends from the other person they get into a relationship with also, how easy is it to manipulate and what ways do they need to use.

Let me sum it up some of their characteristic traits or things that they use:

1.Pathological Liars. You can’t trust any of them.They would do whatever it takes to gain NS.

2.They follow a predictable pattern of LB-DV-DI in relationships. They suck the victim in the game by convincing them they are the best thing since slice of bread, rise the victim to pedestal and then drop him down while the victim is left heartbroken and has no idea what happened.

3.They have almost no Empathy. They are unable to connect or Empathize with anyone no matter how hard they try.

4.They operate solely from ego,their emotional lvl is child like,2–5 yo.

5.They have a really low boredom tolerance sooner or later they get bored,since they have an child like emotional lvl.

6.Master Manipulators or Con Artists (They use techniques like Mirroring). In this phase they mimic everything about the victim from their dressing style to their interests. This happens on the Love Bombing Phase Mainly. Gaslighting(Making the victim doubt their sanity basically refusing everything that they did). Stone Walling (Giving 0 answers when the victim craves for answers,i.e switching the topic) Emotional Withholding (Basically withholding everything that they gave in Love Bombing-Idealization phase)Projection (Projecting their insecurities to you, making you look like you are going crazy with their lies). Prolonged Silent Treatments (A passive aggressive method to neutralize the victim by taking no responsibilities for their actions,basically Ghosting the victim or giving him/her the cold shoulder).

7.Really insecure people,they crave for their drug Narcissistic Supplies(Any type of admiration,attention,adulation,validation) that will ease their insecurities for a while,since they feel important while receiving those things from the victims that they have charmed.

8.They daily have internal insecurities, internal conflict, feel worthless, void, feel emptiness, think that they are never worth of anything. They ain’t enough of anything, they see the black hole, etc.

9.The things that i mentioned above are due to the parental neglect that they have received their whole life. Basically they were neglected or abused by their parents their whole life, that’s why they need NS.

10.The biggest red flag when you start dating someone or the first red flag is parental neglect, that the victim should be careful and aware.

11.Most of the times after they charmed the victim, when they devalue they become cruel and suck everything from the victim including energy, esteem, respect, value. Basically they put the victim down so they can feel good,that describes everything about their insecurities, putting someone down so they feel good.

12.When they charm the victim, every victim almost receives the same things or traits from them. They are the best thing that happened to them since slice bread or since the first time they came in this world, the victim understands them and no body else does. They got hurt from everyone they like to play the victim card,and you finally are someone that understand her all the other people were bad,the like to play the victim card,the fake i love yous,i can’t live without you,you are the best thing bla bla bla.

13.They are masters at Mimic Empathy(they will mimic everything including empathy,basically they would even cry on funerals to look normal by faking everything).

14.If they were left without supplies they would self destruct or fall into a deep depression even commit suicide, because they are trapped in their mindset.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #120 on: April 15, 2024, 08:07:30 PM »
What it's like for the narcissist?

@Geminidreams65
1 day ago
Not only are they not happy, everyone around them knows this is the case, too. It’s all about our position within the false narrative. Once blown wide open for us to see and digest, we have to out play the game we didn’t ask to play from day one.

Our truth telling is what they cannot tolerate— we must obey! And when we have had to occasionally give it back to them in an argument— they know we are much more capable and competent in our reasoning skills and rarely resort to full on insults. We finally learn that PROJECTION is a real thing and sometimes we can actually laugh at their performance in this unintelligent and childish abuse tactic, and once it represents, you are in control of the game.

Beware the flying monkeys who are  ‘invested’ in countless ways to the trouble-making narcissistic person/people. If you have all the things in life that belong to you and bring you joy most days, then there is no need to go back to the people who were there to make you feel less than your best self (while you were probably propping them up, encouraging them maybe for your whole life!).

Who cares about $? The narcissistic people who are filled with shame and selfishness and who want you to be that person, too!!! They want us to be their miserable selves! Take care of yourself and be happy in nature and with your own lives, good people! God bless you all!🩵

@rdewilde100
1 day ago
They sure seem demonic when you see the color of their eyes turn black.  I didn't believe in demons until his fury turned his eyes from green to deep black.   
Frightening..

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #121 on: April 15, 2024, 08:27:57 PM »
For some narcissists when they go into a rage, their eyes turn black.
Narcissistic Rage Explained

@pranjalisingh8224
1 month ago
You are incredibly strong to be alive and to support others. These monsters are jokers but very dangerous. I went no contact with my narc family, being from a collectivist country like India, it’s like committing a sin in my culture but somebody has to start doing it, they have no limits but if it means dying in fear or while standing with truth, I choose latter and God will protect.

@wcfields7354
1 month ago
Omg. My dad would blow up for the most trivial odd times. He would yell with this devil look on his face with a voice that hissed like a demon. He would string to get her the most obscene foul language. Threatening violence. It was horrible. The last couple times he did it I laughed at him with a nervous laugh. He turned red.

---------------------------------------------------

@sharoncowart2206
1 month ago
What is the difference between Autistic Meltdown, and Narcissistic Rage?

@theenlightenedtarget1383
1 month ago
Intention for one thing, motivation as well.  Autistic people cannot help it and are not trying to punish or humiliate anyone.  Narcissists know raging is wrong and abusive, and absolutely can control themselves but sincerely believe they are entitled to abuse other people.  And the rage is used to control others, punish and humiliate other people.  It’s used to emotionally regulate themselves at the expense of others to feed their never ending self obsessed ego.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #122 on: April 15, 2024, 08:46:46 PM »
Why Does a Narcissist's Eyes turn

BLACK?

Nothing is more terrifying. You realize an actual demon is communicating their hatred towards you.

It’s not just their eyes turning black that’s terrifying.
It’s their facial features shifting so they don’t really look human anymore. I understand why people claim they’re demon possessed.
Reptiles are very territorial. What shows up in them is evil that stands exposed.

You do not often see this even with a narcissist but when you do, you will never forget those moments. It will freak you out.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #123 on: April 15, 2024, 09:41:49 PM »
Behind Every Narcissist’s Evil Eyes

They get these crazed evil eyes when they have rage. Anger takes over and the narcissist's eyes get dark, their pupils dilate. It especially happens when they are confronted to keep from acknowledging accountability.
It is totally scary.

Call it the "Soulless Glare". It's like looking into a bottomless pit.

And they have this lop-sided stiff phony smile.
It's SO creepy that they all do this - it explains SO much
There is NO EXCUSE FOR ANY FORM OF ABUSE!
If there is abuse, there is no love.
We need to remove narcissists away from society.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #124 on: April 15, 2024, 10:45:43 PM »
When The Narcissist Eyes Go BLACK!

@danimiller3648
7 months ago (edited)
When all of mine's eyes went black it was not the stare. When the eyes went black, the demon in them was manifested.  It was like a snake, and absolutely a demonic presence.

@danimiller3648
5 months ago
Yes, you can feel it and see it for sure. Definitely an evil presence. 

@bdubz4123
5 months ago
It is absolutely 1000% a demon. In fact, my abuser fled the moment I commanded it to depart in the name of Jesus, and took my ex-wife with it. Hallelujah!

@danimiller3648
5 months ago
Yes!!! They can not stand that name!!! So glad you got them out.

@user-zz5hm1xn6l
7 months ago
Eyes are the windows to the soul. Remember that

@Thehillshaveeyes8
6 months ago
People used to tell me I was tripping out. Those eye's turning black are no joke and will haunt you. Until you deal with them, you have no idea what your dealing with.

@aaronhuskey8581
6 months ago
I have experienced this from my wife. Not just the eyes, but the face changes as well. Scary AF.

@Softman264
8 months ago
I've come to the conclusion that these are dangerous people.... And I should do my best to stay away from them.

@Detember36
7 months ago
Oh yeah I have seen this before, many times. Narcissists are unpredictable and will turn into a demonic presence when you defy them.

@georgeedward1226
5 months ago
A lot of people would like to give a narcissist a black eye:lol:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Narcissists Have Black Eyes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF6fODgsZus

Why do some narcissist eyes turn black?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhNIw_B3i-Q

The Narcissist’s Eyes, (Narcissistic Stare.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwPPmkzZG8E

Narcissists Black Eyes of Fury
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d5Opzm7wIU

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #125 on: April 15, 2024, 11:11:57 PM »
What do people mean when they say you have soulless eyes?

Soulless eyes are eyes that appear not to be friendly. A person who has been through a lot of hardship tends to have such eyes. The eyes don’t seem to focus on anything in particular. Soulless eyes rarely show laughter. Soulless eyes rarely show sadness. They show only one emotion: Fear and Despair.

For one to have soulless eyes means the person does not have any emotion or passion in the look displayed in their eyes. The look isn't really displayed in the eyes but more about the dilation of the pupils position of lids and over all facial expression. I'm assuming you've seen some pretty terrible or felt some pretty terrible things so you're devoid of any emotions other than total complacency with what's happening and people can easily observe this by looking into your eyes.

Soulless eyes or dead eyes are usually seen in two types of people.
1. Being a sociopath. They lack empathy towards others and tend to not feel any emotions themselves. They have these eyes due to them seeing the world around them as a playground to cause destruction and evil. They see no fun in anything in life except when doing evil deeds.
2. Being the most common: Someone who has experienced a lot of trauma or experiences lots of pain on a day to day basis. This type of person usually has been depressed for lots of years, I like to call it level 5 depression, where the person’s depression hasn’t left since said trauma has happened and they are done with life.

This person will think about suicide on a day to day basis and negativity circulates them like a plague. They see no other escape and nothing can ever make them happy. Not love ones, not money, not cars, women/men, kids, drugs, etc… They also have maybe been through phrases in their lives where things seem to have gotten better, but then worse again causing them to view their life as a endless loop of pain and misery. This person has went through too much pain and trauma causing their body to adapt, this is called the “numbing effect”.

Emptiness. I Believe that our soul is the most inter link to all aspects of who are are.

When something so horrible interrupts your life, when the hurt you feel its unbearable , I always say it hurts to my soul; deepest place. Therefore, when you hurt, it shows in your eyes as well . BUT, not always. If you have a wounded soul, its not functioning like it normally does. In addition, our soul is the mainline to our existence . It is connected to us just as our skin is to our body. Our eyes are instruments. They display all of our emotions. When the soul is down, wounded from despair, our eyes look empty. That's ONE reason one could say you have soulless eyes.

Furthermore, and much further, ha, there could be one other reason. I hate to even mention it, but if the title “soulless eyes” is referred by somebody who studies the darker side; Witchcraft etc.etc. then soulless eyes could possibly be an interpretation of….the immortal side. Just my own theory.

Whenever your hear statements like that, ones made up , you have to see where it fits with you. In other words, think, …..why did they say that? Also, hey, what's wrong with asking what they meant by that?

Remember, I’m just throwing out my personal view. “Soulless eyes,” it is very diverse; can have many meanings. It might also be something temporary, said at a heated moment when angry. Also, on a lighter scale, it could just be saying somebody is ruthless. They have no emotions. They don't care.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #126 on: April 15, 2024, 11:48:31 PM »
They are similar to gremlins cute and cuddly in the beginning but as time goes by they transform into monstrous reptilian creatures.
Why does the Narcissists EYES go BLACK?
Evil Demon or Science?

Why does the Narcissists EYES go BLACK? Reports of the Narcissists eyes turning black are all over the internet. What causes this phenomenon? Is it the jezebel spirit or can this be explained by science? Freedom Vivian explores the possible causes and puts forth her own theory that explains exactly why the Narcissists eyes turn black.

@deebow0865
4 years ago
Darkness in their souls... ever notice, the atmosphere, temperature & vibe of the room changes, when around them? Makes me physically ill. If I’m not mistaking, I once witness a narc glide across the floor, instead of walking.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #127 on: April 15, 2024, 11:55:02 PM »
When A Narcissist Gives You An Evil Stare

Narcissists have evil in their hearts and it shows sometimes in those deathly looks that Narcissists give. Narcissists do give the malevolent stare or the evil eye, to the victims they want to destroy. They especially like to do it when you are not looking. But also when they are so angry that their mask begins to crack.

@lisaveiga3780
3 years ago
Yes, the evil eye is one of the scariest things I experienced from my husband. It was just that, I literally felt evilness looking at me. It was terrible.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2024, 12:33:17 AM »
Why The Narcissist's Eyes Turn Black? WHEN THE NARCISSIST GIVES YOU AN EVIL STARE : Evil Eye
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MniO_h4P7Q0

Narcissists Are Demons from Hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JaWeMr9vJI

WARNING! * ABUSERS' EYES Can Turn COAL BLACK! * DANGER Sign! * NARCISSISTIC RAGE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr26mIrQRjw

Why You Can Never Know the Narcissist | Narcissism, Demons, Black Eyes & Evil Spirits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0VjHf63jTU

Black Eyes: The #Narcissist Feasts On Your Soul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UfPoX-mtU8

Narcissist, Black Eyes, Evil & Demonic Attachments Pt. 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg5FWOs40Ds

BLACK EYES....NOT always because of NARCISSISTIC RAGE. Bipolar, depression.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iBGVhJqipo

Narcissists And Eye Contact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Znh88ekzGI

Narcissists, Black Eyes & Demon Mode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlXQTKOTPjo

Can you spot a psychopath by looking at their eyes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2pcvaB2FVM

Confrontation and eye contact, disrupts a narcissist demons!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3XL4E5VCNk

NARCISSIST'S EYES TURN BLACK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRtoCjG-9Vg

You Can See The Demon In The Narcissist Eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8-Qht-ECHU

Do Narcissists eyes "change colour" and "go black" when in a Narcissistic Rage? No.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc9lUZf3rEQ

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #129 on: April 16, 2024, 01:25:06 AM »
Why do narcissists deny the past?

Narcissists create their own reality based on what they feel. Feelings are facts. I know it sounds crazy, but they do not understand that facts matter. They do not understand that something that actually happened in the past can continue to matter. It’s done. It’s over. They can’t see it. They can’t touch it. It doesn’t exist. The past does not exist. Unless it serves their current motive, the past is irrelevant. It is whatever they want it to be.

Think about it… why do facts actually matter? They matter because other people were there and other people were and continue to be affected by what actually happened. If I call you a horrible name and I hurt you, you will continue to be affected by it in the future regardless of whether or not I completely forget about it. To me, the incident has vanished. To YOU, you are still hurt. If I’m a narcissist, that is not something that I can understand. You do not have feelings. You do not have your own memory. You do not have lingering affects of things that I actually did. If I decide that I never said some horrible thing to you, then that is now a fact. Your lingering issues are a nuisance. You will be seen as a petty, annoying, vindictive, difficult person if you cannot play along and adopt my new reality.

You do not matter. Your memory does not exist. Your feelings don’t matter. What is the point of determining the actual truth of what happened if the truth now makes the narcissist look bad?

Narcissists feel like life is a movie about them. The entire world is nothing but a giant stage on which this movie about them is set. You are a character in this movie about them. They write the story. If they want to scratch out a few lines from the past and re-write them, they feel like they should be able to. The world revolves around them and their story. You are supposed to read your lines. You are not supposed to have your own story. Especially if it conflicts with their story. The actual facts of what actually happened do not matter at all.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #130 on: April 16, 2024, 01:50:52 AM »
These Are The 8 Demonic Spirits Behind Narcissism - Why Narcissists Can Become So Evil

When the Devil can't reach you,
he sends you a narcissist.
Their behavior is truly demonic.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #131 on: April 16, 2024, 01:55:42 AM »
When God Exposes the
Narcissist, Expect This Predictable Pattern

God WILL expose the narcissist.  But if you're not careful, you could fall for more manipulative schemes if you don't know what to expect.  In this video, we're going to dive into the very predictable pattern you can expect when the narcissist is exposed.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #132 on: April 16, 2024, 02:03:21 AM »
What God Will Do After a
Narcissistic Relationship.
GET READY!

Perhaps you've finally broken free from the narcissist or at the very least, you're no longer a slave to their toxicity.  But now what?  In this video, we're breaking down what you can expect God to do in the months following a narcissistic relationship.  It doesn't matter if it was a parent, partner, pastor, coworker or friend - join me for this life changing process.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #133 on: April 16, 2024, 02:19:31 AM »

:beerontap: :sam2gun: :pigsfly: :operasinger:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #134 on: April 16, 2024, 02:37:09 AM »
Do narcissists ever love their romantic partners?

Absolutely not. Narcissists don't have the capacity to love anyone. The basic elements of love are honesty, care, empathy, remorse, concern, trust, understanding, and feelings for each other. Narcissists don't have any of these qualities.

Narcissists only experience infatuation during the early stages of a relationship. With time, the infatuation of narcissists fades away. Narcissists only come into relationships for their own needs. When you give them narcissistic supplies, it's love for narcissists.

Narcissists make you suffer in a relationship; a person who makes you suffer in a relationship doesn't have feelings for you.

You never get love from narcissists.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #135 on: April 16, 2024, 02:54:27 AM »
:tello: "If you find this Public Service project to be helpful to your health and well-being, please consider tipping the Creator/Publisher with a generous donation. Please, give until it hurts. Thank You!"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2024, 03:25:35 AM »
What happens if a narc cheats? Do they feel bad or guilty for it and why or why not? Why do they cheat in the first place?

Cheating narcissists will behave more badly with their partner. You can expect more fights, silent treatment, and passive aggressive behavior from narcissists. Narcissists will create conflicts on purpose to keep their partners away from their cheating.

Narcissists don't feel guilty for cheating because they feel you were never good enough to provide them with love, care, and attention, so your poor behavior forced them to cheat.

Narcissists don't understand the meaning of love, honesty, loyalty, and integrity to understand the value of a person. Narcissists don't have the remorse and empathy to understand the feelings of their partner. Narcissists are selfish; they are bothered about their needs in the form of narcissistic supply from other sources after getting bored with their current partner. Narcissists cheat for more narcissistic supply to regulate their self-esteem.

Not all narcissists cheat, but rates of cheating are higher among narcissists.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2024, 03:46:54 AM »
Continue to offer your sincere prayers to the Father for your personal progress and for the progress of our work and activate your faith that these prayers are heard by Him and answered by Him and that they will always be heard and answered.

Be patient, know you are loved and not forsaken and that as you continue to bring your wills into alignment with the Father's Will for you, you will come into greater blessings than you have heretofore experienced or even imagined could be possible.

Amen

-Ron Henderson

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2024, 04:13:26 AM »
:tello: "I LIKE this girl! You should too!"

The Dangers of the Ego: Narcissists Want You to Act Like Them

"Ego is the false self. It's deep and mortifying going through the dark night of the soul, but a must to elevate to your true authentic self."
                                                                                -@Ella22239

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2024, 04:28:22 AM »
Your Health When it Comes to Narcissistic Abuse Part 1

"Your health is literally everything you have."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #140 on: April 16, 2024, 04:44:39 AM »
Patronizing is the Narcissist's Go-To

"They're NOT human beings."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #141 on: April 16, 2024, 05:03:50 AM »
What are narcissist most afraid of?

A strong You. A self that no longer conforms to the expectations of others. They want you to do what they desire in order to fulfill their own wants. This is why they invested so much time and effort in you.

However, what happens when you suddenly change? When you stop reacting emotionally and don't acknowledge their presence anymore? It infuriates them at first and then terrifies them. It means they are powerless and unimportant. It's an overwhelming feeling for someone who lacks a sense of self.

They can always replace you with someone else who fulfills their needs. But the fact that they can't control you eats away at them. It's especially difficult when you have to interact with them regularly, like in a work setting.

To a narcissist, a strong individual means they are inferior. Power over others is their life's purpose, and feeling powerless during their upbringing is what led them to become a narcissist. You are poking at their deepest wound, and that's why it's so frightening for them.

If you want to make them afraid, work on building a powerful self. Once you achieve this, you'll be too focused on your own life to worry about them. They will fade into the background as you continue to grow and pursue new opportunities.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #142 on: April 16, 2024, 05:33:04 AM »
This ONE Thing EVERY Narcissist Wants From You

This stuff is serious.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #143 on: April 16, 2024, 07:13:07 AM »
Narcissists & Paranormal Activity

These narcs are pure evil.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2024, 07:24:50 AM »
The Narcissist vs. a
Typical A-Hole

"My narc would do anything for anyone but me."
                                               -@johnmiller-jf3ez

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #145 on: April 16, 2024, 08:39:45 AM »
Pornography: The Gateway to the Rise of Worldwide Narcissism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHagRHjmGSg&t=189s

Take this seriously as this epidemic continues to manifest
and grow in this dark world reality.

@ronaldculley
Pr0n makes my computer crash

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2024, 09:05:40 AM »
Frank Zappa  -  Moon Zappa 
Valley Girl

This is such a wholesome father-daughter project.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #147 on: April 16, 2024, 09:54:31 AM »
The One Thing the Narcissist
Wants From You!

"They absolutely want us dead whether that’s spiritually, mentally,
physically, financially and/or all the above!"
-@sicibell

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #148 on: April 16, 2024, 10:13:09 AM »
Why does a narcissist get
away with the evil?

A narcissist gets away with "evil" for so many reasons.

First of all, there are millions of people who do not have the foggiest idea what narcissism is all about. Every one of these individuals is a possible target for a narcissist. Young people think narcissism is "cute" and they call each other "narcissists". Most people just don't take narcissism seriously.

There are also lots of people who don't have NPD but are highly narcissistic. It's so difficult to know who has NPD and who does not. People with some narcissistic tendencies can be difficult to work with or live with but they aren't going to emotionally abuse someone just to satisfy their primal instincts.

Then we have to consider the preponderance of narcissists who are covert and are masters at blending-in. These are people who will minimize narcissism and hide the truth from us. Narcissists at all levels in corporations large and small, narcissists at all levels of government who will make darn sure no legislation passes that addresses problems arising from narcissism. Narcissists next door, narcissists in the military, narcissists around the world in every country. Covert narcissists are hiding everywhere and sometimes - even their own family isn't sure what they are.

Another reason narcissists get away with evil is because they don't often violate any laws - the damage they do is purely emotional and every victim is free to choose whether they will put up with the abuse of leave.

You can't call the police and say "please help, my partner just gaslit me".

The police would either ask "what's that?" or they would ask if there has been any physical violence or threat of physical harm.

Probably the most significant reason narcissists get away with evil is because their victims allow it. They know they should not put up with the abuse but they are always hopeful "their" narcissist will change and things will be idealistic again as it was in the beginning. Victims may remain with a narcissist for many years although the average length of marriage is seven years. Most partners only stay with a narcissist for less than three years. If everyone in America were well educated about narcissism it might turn the tide, but for now, there will always be a fresh victim who will put up with the kind of emotional abuse only a pwNPD know how to administer.

----------------------------------------------------

In my experience, narcissists are continuously thinking! Planning! and covering all the bases they need to, to ensure their security. Every single move is strategic, much like a game of chess. They think 10 moves ahead and are prepared to sacrifice a few pawns along the way. They seem to have thought of everything. The lies they portray to others are always believed. Their status never blemished. They seem to work in packs like wolves stalking prey, with the flying monkeys flanking every move. The only real way to deal with them is to escape. Although they get away with murder, if you have the strength and determination to get away safely you’ll be a winner.

I’ve found that with each Evil act and deceptive, controlling behaviour I’ve experienced encourages my ability to share and hopefully help anyone who’s struggling with a narcissist.

Look after yourselves.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #149 on: April 16, 2024, 10:38:55 AM »
What losses do narcissists fear the most?

You getting the last laugh...

When they do the "I'm going to threaten to break up with you to maintain control" game or the "If you don't meet my ultimatum you better find somewhere else to go" game. And instead of pleading with them, you just say "Alright, if that's what you want then I'm outta here." That's the biggest win you can have.

And after you end up with someone who is actually nice; who isn't abusive. Or you escape the situation and you are living somewhere you can be happy on your own terms and not have to jump through hoops.

DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF RESUMING CONTACT. They will put on a mask of "I'm sorry I was so mean, I'll be nice now" but they are just trying to hoover you back in.

They'll get you back and they'll make you think things can be better, but they aren't self aware enough to stop being a Narcissist. If you go back and try to be everything they want it still won't be enough.

Leave on a high. Let "Alright, have it your way" be the last thing they get from you and let them stew over that. Don't get conned into going back to a person who will just keep abusing you and chipping away at your self worth and self confidence. You deserve someone better. Someone who fits in on your emotional spectrum, not someone who can't even feel feelings unless they are hurting someone else to feed off their pain.

A narcissist isn't worth second chances. A narcissist isn't worth you trying to fit their opinions to avoid their judgment. A narcissist isn't worth you sacrificing your own physical and emotional health. Your happiness is worth something despite whatever brainwashing they did to make you think it isn't.

Don't hate yourself because you aren't what they want. Don't hate yourself because they moved on to someone else. They were going to do that eventually anyway. They stopped getting what they wanted out of you: Your tasty emotions. Your pain. Your confusion. Your self blame. Your obedience. Leave them and learn to live beyond the roller coaster. It might seem like "home" but it isn't. Find home within yourself.

You don't need them and their toxicity. Build an emotional wall and no matter how desperately they beg, don't lower your wall to let them back in. They're just going to trash you up inside once you open up to them again.

Your power is your denial. Deny them what they want. No amount of crying, puppy eyes, curled upper lip or whatever else they throw at you to break you down and trick you should be enough to get you to go back to a narcissist.

What are the typical fears of a narcissists?

It is truly hard to believe but narcs are just scared.

They are utterly terrified of being alone. This is by far their greatest fear. Being alone is the hardest punishment they could ever face. They have grown up alone through their own abuse and emotional abandonment and that is a space they refuse to go back to.

When they are alone it is way too quiet for them. There is no stimulation. They actually have to face themselves in their own silence. When they are alone there is no one to abuse, there is no sex, no one cooking and cleaning for them and no one to extract money from. No one to keep them financially in the manner they are accustomed to. Alone is boring. Alone, dreading that they are acquiring nothing.

They fear becoming unmasked. Nobody can ever know who they really are. No one can ever be privy to the blackness of their core. They work so hard to maintain their spotless image. If you unmask them, they will do everything in their power to discredit you. They have been storing every single bit of information that they have nefariously acquired about you, to use against you if you ever turn “states evidence” against them.

They fear criticism. They are so paranoid that any rational conversation you have with them can be perceived as a critical attack. You never know when this perceived criticism will ignite their demons. They especially fear criticism from peers and colleagues whom they hold in high regard.

They fear not having money. They will protect their money and financial security like nothing else. They will find a way to take your money while protecting theirs. Rarely will they take out their own wallets to pay for anything. They will cheat and steal. They will stoop as low as to manipulate the elderly and vulnerable to gain access to money. Watch a few episodes of American Greed to see the lengths they will go to. Or better yet, look at your own bank account to see the lengths they will go to. So many survivors have gone through financial ruin at the hands of these predators.

They act like such tough guys. They act like the big “man/woman about town”, but in actuality, they are weak, lazy and sad. The only thing going for them is that they are selfish manipulators. They are completely empty vessels.

They fear that you will be very happy without them. Take some comfort in the fact that they were attracted to you because they so desperately wanted to be you. You are innately good, kind and intelligent. Others love you genuinely and are drawn to your beautiful light. You are harmony and peace. That irritates the crap out of their demons. Know that after you leave and go zero contact, your light will continue to shine even brighter than before. You have moved on and are now living your best life full of so much happiness and peace! The precious life that you deserve!