Author Topic: >**** ELKO SMASH ****<  (Read 104268 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: >**** ELKO SMASH ****<
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2015, 10:29:55 PM »
*Snipe* 100
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2015, 11:20:20 PM »
^^^   That was an anticlimax.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #102 on: May 13, 2015, 08:32:55 AM »
Yeah, and yer post ain't much of a hoot either.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #103 on: May 13, 2015, 08:45:34 AM »
Did you say hooters?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2015, 08:46:35 AM »
Tod Corbin: You know what Ron Culley, There is only one cop in the Elko County Sheriffs Dept that I trust, what you say about them is almost dead true. QUIT CALLING THEM! WE REFUSE TO CALL THEM FOR ANY REASON !!! The dept is full of corruption, the County is full of corruption in just about every dept....The only exception is DAMAR DAHL the county commissioner. If you want something solved honestly you call him, he represents Montello and I have seen county personnel that are corrupt out right bald face LIE to him and he keeps his composure. The next week or two should prove if im correct about his character. So call him about complaints of corruption because in Nevada it starts with felafeling whorehouse harry reid, and ends at the dog catchers in Elko County !
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs

Ron Tello Culley ddahl@elkocountynv.net
Like · 1 min

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2015, 09:39:56 AM »
Heres Damars number
Phone:(775) 741-4168

I think you should Dahl that number
 :roflmao:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2015, 12:08:39 PM »
Get out!

:smee!:   :keelhaul:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2015, 07:54:14 PM »
And now this Patriotic message with a Drum and a Gun!

July 4, 2011. Montello, Nevada

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2015, 08:04:46 PM »
WARNING

I can sNaP at anytime, without warning.

And you know what that means....

So don't push me.

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2015, 11:41:11 PM »
*pushes Tello - but only on to victory so that he can achieve a just outcome*

"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2015, 04:55:41 PM »
Heres Damars number
Phone:(775) 741-4168

I think you should Dahl that number
 :roflmao:

I did. Deffo a Party Liner. No help there.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2015, 11:18:14 AM »
Montello shooter pleads guilty to lesser charge

http://elkodaily.com/news/montello-shooter-pleads-guilty-to-lesser-charge/article_d0c45ca9-6909-53cc-bfce-485fd961d34b.html

Let's look at "Irresponsible Journalism" here!

Before leaving the courtroom, Culley volunteered to speak to the Free Press. When asked what the judge meant about an alleged victim, Culley bluntly replied, “The victim is some guy I shot.

I can't wait to read the Reader's comments!!!!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #112 on: August 15, 2015, 08:19:31 AM »
Once again we witness the pointy head of irresponsible journalism rise from the muck and mire of its own ignorance and corruption in Elko County.

August 13, 2015 4:15 am  •  FALLON GODWIN-BUTLER FGodwin-Butler@elkodaily.com(2) Comments
ELKO – A Montello man who was on trial for shooting a man in the foot last year pleaded guilty to a lesser count Tuesday.

Ronald L. Culley, 56,<--- WRONG!!! I'm 57, you moron!!) pleaded guilty to conspiracy to carry a concealed weapon – reducing the charge from a felony to a gross misdemeanor.

Elko County District Judge Nancy Porter asked Culley what he did, to which he replied, “I had a concealed weapon in my pocket.”

Culley is accused of shooting Lester Alderman in his left foot on or about Dec. 20, 2013, outside the Cowboy Bar in Montello. About a year later, Porter ruled Culley’s jury trial a mistrial, as the jury was unable to agree upon a verdict after being sequestered for seven and a half hours. (Yeah, and I was on ice for 357 days, so BFD!!!)

On Tuesday, Porter explained to Culley – whom she stated had already spent a year in jail – that “any sentence may be consecutive.”

Before the plea was agreed upon the language was changed to reflect that Culley’s impending sentence will allow credit for time served, and probation will not be asked for.

The question of restitution to the victim was brought up by the judge. Culley’s defense attorney Gary Woodbury stated, “There was no victim” and according to the State of Nevada, restitution cannot be ordered without a victim.

Porter ended the matter by saying, “If someone shows up as a victim, they can speak then [at the sentencing].”

Porter scheduled Culley’s sentencing for Oct. 26.

Before leaving the courtroom, Culley volunteered to speak to the Free Press. When asked what the judge meant about an alleged victim, Culley bluntly replied, “The victim is some guy I shot.”

(2) Comments

Steven56 - 18 hours ago
Why dont you move?

Sherry Tello - 19 hours ago
Mr. Culley, my husband, did not say that quote. I was there, I know. He said to the reporter that he plead guilty to a victimless crime, therefore no restitution shall be made. He made no reference to any shooting.

This is irresponsible journalism. Ms. Butler should be reprimanded for this willful slander. Hasn't he endured enough abuse in Elko County?

:tello: "You GO! girl..."

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #113 on: August 15, 2015, 08:50:48 AM »
To   ddahl@elkocountynv.net Today at 3:42 PM
Mr Dahl:

What does it take for a citizen to get justice in Elko County?

I have gone thru the proper channels to no avail; I have contacted you.
So sorry you cancelled our meeting. It gives rise to my growing angst that there is NO authority around who will honor their Oath of Office and enforce the Law as it is written.

This is worse than unequal justice; I say there is NO justice. Many Citizens agree, particularly the folks being negatively impacted by the Water Issues in Montello.

Why is this business as usual here?

My case, as you have agreed, is a simple matter of Self-Defense. 357 days in jail was no simple matter, especially when the REAL PERP, Lester Alderman got away with his bad act, AND when on to steal from everyone in Montello with impunity. Reports were made and disregarded.

And may I remind you that my house had been repeatedly looted during my incarceration. Reports were made and ignored by the DA.

You see; my grinding issue is not with the Sheriff's Office. It's the DA who is the slacker.
I have a file of police reports spanning 11 years here, and with the exception of 2 cases, NONE of them were dealt with...at all.

The 2 other cases resulted in acquittals.

In short: "The DA lets the real criminals get away with it every time!"

This has got to stop.

I'm offering you a chance to make good on this legal/civil dilemma.

I am coming to the point to where I need the law to officially SIGN-OFF on its purpose, and stand down as I set about to solve my problems my way.

No Law + No Justice = Anarchy. Or Vigilante Justice. The terms are interchangeable.

I struggled to pay my last 3 years of taxes. Again, as in earlier years, I get no benefits from them.
Can I get my money back? Or will Elko earn them?

I need swift, honest answers.

The leaking ball is in your court. Bounce it back.

Thank you. That is all at this time.

-RTC

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #114 on: August 15, 2015, 09:01:19 AM »
Ron Tello
To   ddahl@elkocountynv.net
Jul 9, 2015

Mr. Dahl;

Hello again from Montello.

My time here on the internet is short; my resources are limited; my life is in disarray.

I cannot visit you and Sheriff Pitts at anytime soon. My truck is down and I don't trust that plan.

My best word I wish to issue to you is: PLEASE COME AND HEAR ME OUT! INSPECT THE CRIME SCENE AS I LIVE IN IT. EXAMINE MY DOCUMENTS AS THEY STAND TRUE!

My issues of Elko Law and Disorder are immense and I wish to have them resolved favorably and firmly...soon.

Details are beyond the scope of a short email.

Bottom Line is: I've been violated by the local crooks and The Elko Judicial System, The damages are extensive and continuous. I have material losses, swarming vultures and a problematic on-going medical issue that I acquired at Lakes Crossing.

All Cover-Up; no accountability at any level of Nevada, Inc.

Here's my thing: I'm hereby issuing Final Notice to the Muckity-mucks of Elko to stand up for me in this time of turmoil...and HONOR THE OATH they took to uphold the law....OR, sign off in writing saying none of yez care...and let me deal with my problems in the ways I see fit. And when I'm done, I don't want to hear any thing from any body in Downtown Elko..

The ball is in your court, this one.

If you are the Chap I heard about in positive terms, I do rely on your good wisdom to hear my final request (in-house) for Justice.

Here's the supplemental reading I want to share, to give you a sturdy "Head's Up" on WTF I'm all about.

This is the one Tyler Ingram tried to use against me at trial; it kept me in jail. I was on trial for what I said; not what I did...
There is LAW and there is ANARCHY...

There is LAW and there is ANARCHY...
View on www.ozroundtable.com

Lawyers, Media and Others ONLY!!!

>**** ELKO SMASH ****<

"Justice must be equally applied, or it ceases to be justice.

The hand of the law must protect each of its people, irrespective of personal agenda, interest or feelings. If the law does not shelter, it has no natural authority to chastise. When we break the law, we are right to expect its judgement (hopefully tempered with mercy when that is appropriate); but in return, when wrong is done to us according to law, the law must protect us and bring the wrongdoers to justice.

Quid pro quo. Justice to man, man to justice - with due respect for the rights of the community and the individual. That is how it must work.

Ron has not been granted the protection of the law and the redress of the law, and this is at the heart of his outrage."
-Contessa

Please reply to me soon. My life is ugly in Montello and I cannot continue to live peaceably in hostile territory much longer. My internet access is spotty. Please call or text me after you have replied to this email. I need the text for my Journal. No one here gets out undetected by Journalists.

I thank you for your time. I'll love you forever if you will help me.

Sincerely, blah-bla...
-Ron Tello

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2015, 10:17:37 AM »
Lucky he shot him in the neck not the foot
or else he would be up on murder charges

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #117 on: August 15, 2015, 03:07:27 PM »
This is precious:

(2) Comments

Steven56 - 18 hours ago
Why dont you move?

In response to Steven56:
It's called "Principles".  If you don't know what that means - have someone explain it to you.

It's a sad day when regular people are expected to make way for those doing the wrong thing.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2015, 05:30:37 PM »
To ddahl@elkocountynv.net Today at 3:42 PM

Mr Dahl:

So sorry you cancelled our meeting. It gives rise to my growing angst that there is NO authority around who will honor their Oath of Office and enforce the Law as it is written.

This is worse than unequal justice; I say there is NO justice. Many Citizens agree, particularly the folks being negatively impacted by the Water Issues in Montello.

My case, as you have agreed, is a simple matter of Self-Defense. 357 days in jail was no simple matter, especially when the REAL PERP, Lester Alderman got away with his bad act, AND when on to steal from everyone in Montello with impunity. Reports were made and disregarded.
And may I remind you that my house had been repeatedly looted during my incarceration. Reports were made and ignored by the DA.
You see; my grinding issue is not with the Sheriff's Office. It's the DA who is the slacker.

I have a file of police reports spanning 11 years here, and with the exception of 2 cases, NONE of them were dealt with...at all.

This has got to stop.

I am coming to the point to where I need the law to officially SIGN-OFF on its purpose, and stand down as I set about to solve my problems my way.
No Law + No Justice = Anarchy. Or Vigilante Justice. The terms are interchangeable.

I struggled to pay my last 3 years of taxes. Again, as in earlier years, I get no benefits from them.

-RTC

Dahl responds!!!!

Demar Dahl
To   'Ron Tello' Aug 14, 2015 at 10:12 PM

Ron,
You and I agreed quite a long time ago that the best course of action would be for Marvin to meet you in Montello and hear your concerns.  He apparently did that but now you tell me the problem is with the DA.  Other than your concern about the DA you didn’t tell me what it is that I can help you with.  If your residence is being broken into let me know, if you are not getting any response from your reports.  If your concern is that the DA is not prosecuting someone he has an obligation to prosecute then that is information you should make available to him.  If in your judgement he is not performing his job properly then campaign against him.  That’s why we have elections.
At any rate get back to me as soon as you can and let me know what you want me to do to help you.
Thanks
Demar

:tello: shite man, I ran for Prezzie in '04 and that dint workout too well. Let me get elected to DA and "Drinks are on the House!" I got a lot of Barroom Brawls to settle. [ I think DD is on the run, this one....]

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2015, 06:30:17 PM »
When I read this:

When asked what the judge meant about an alleged victim, Culley bluntly replied, “The victim is some guy I shot.”

... I felt it was a rather bizarre thing to say.  It is completely at odds to what the the Judge said and that the charge plead to was not victimless.  This would clearly be inviting further legal pain -  and I can't imagine Mr Culley stepping into that abyss.

Having such a comment reported, though, does make sense when I look at the Media with the view of a sceptic - which, let's face it, requires the least effort imaginable.  While I won't go into my thoughts on their motivation$ - the path is a simple one: Trial by Media, where the evidence is conjecture, supposition and invention - when the facts are less than marketable.

If anything, it would seem the role of victim in Montello should be acknowledged as having been borne by the people, such as Mr Culley, who are still putting up with the seemingly unchecked actions of a group that have no respect for the law and little fear of it.

Wrong is still wrong, no matter how big or small the community affected by it.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2015, 09:00:43 AM »
Brum6y For President

"In Any Continent"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #121 on: August 16, 2015, 09:09:15 AM »
Did ya see the reader's comments #1 Sherry Tello?

Yeah, I authored it.

It's true!~
I did not say that quote.

Media: BLAH!

They don't report news: they invent it.

And that's how we get lame-ass Juries.

Cause and effect. Social Science. Social FAIL!

Blah, blah....

You are a great friend and fine fellow to me Mr. Horse!!!

I love you, even if yer a Ginger. You won't reveal that ...

So be it. So be that. So BFD. I'm out of jail but I am still garnering the Elko ball and chain.
They disallow me to have guns, free speech to my enemies and.....I can't touch myself unless accompanied by a cop.
:lol:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #122 on: August 16, 2015, 09:11:44 AM »
motivation$

That dint go unnoticed, bro!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2015, 02:41:17 PM »
Tello: Hi V. Tell me: when you called elko about the court making me homeless, what was it they said? And who did you talk to? Need to know. Thx! And happy holiday!

V: Hi ron not sure about the court thing. I haven't talked to anyone about you.  Some guys at work asked about you cause you and I are from Montello.  I just say that you have always been good with me.

Tello: Wait..at yer Grandparents' birthday bash, you told me that you called elko to ask why they made me homeless. I remember you told me that. This is what I'm asking you.

V: Oh OK. I remember now. Ya I called and asked them why they said you couldn't go home and they said it was because the guy you shot was still around there and they didn't want you two to get into another fight.

Tello: Really. My lawyer told me that the judge felt that I would get another gun and shoot more people. NONE OF THIS IS LOGICAL! It's all political AND personal. Thx for your input. Cheers!

V: Ha ha. That's elko county justice for ya. They think everyone from Montello is crazy

Tello: Yeah, well if they can get away with all this shite, maybe they are! (But you and I know better...)

????
Chat Conversation End

:tello: "Two separate, but related, BS answers from one flocked-up government entity. Which lie is true?"

"......because the guy you shot was still around there and they didn't want you two to get into another fight."

Well....you know, IF the law had done their job right,
the guy I shot (Lester Alderman) wouldda went to jail,
and NOT ME!
  :tello:

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2015, 03:23:18 PM »
Yeah they should have charged him with kicking one of your bullets
and then stealing it , hiding it in his boot

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #125 on: September 08, 2015, 03:48:27 PM »
Yeah, and JFK was killed by a drunk driver.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2015, 04:41:58 PM »
Ron Tello Culley
To ddahl@elkocountynv.net  8-14-15 at 3:42 PM

Mr Dahl:

This has got to stop.

-RTC

Tod Corbin likes this.

Tod Corbin: That hits the nail so hard on the head , The criminals in Montello area are the authorities themselves! T.K. a county sheriff from West Wendover arrested my wife, Robbed her of her pain medicine, ( Phyllis has luekiema) and took her to jail,We complained to internal affairs, West Wendover police, and NOTHING WAS DONE ! Needless to say,said deputy lost his wife to a pain medicine overdose ! When are you DAMAR DAHL GOING TO COME OUT HERE TO LISTEN TO WE THE PEOPLE OR IS IT AS THE DESERT ADVOCATE SAYS, NO ONE GIVES A felafel ABOUT MONTELLO?

Tod Corbin: Also Ron we have direct evidence and witnesses that our D.A. let a wanted felon walk right out of the court in Elko didnt even flinch, Also stolen weapons bought from non registered sex offender that later raped a child in Montello that the county let on the fire dept and never ran his ID. when he admitted selling me said stolen weapon,Im out a rifle but much more important is the county sheriffs not doing their job allowed the avenue for this creep to sexually assault a child.

Ron Tello Culley Demar Dahl responds!

To   'Ron Tello' Aug 14 at 10:12 PM
Ron,
You and I agreed quite a long time ago that the best course of action would be for Marvin to meet you in Montello and hear your concerns. He apparently did that but now you tell me the problem is with the DA. Other than your concern about the DA you didn’t tell me what it is that I can help you with. If your residence is being broken into let me know, if you are not getting any response from your reports. If your concern is that the DA is not prosecuting someone he has an obligation to prosecute then that is information you should make available to him. If in your judgement he is not performing his job properly then campaign against him. That’s why we have elections.

At any rate get back to me as soon as you can and let me know what you want me to do to help you.
Thanks
Demar

:tello: "I want you to resign, and take your friends with you! KEEP READING HERE."

Tod Corbin
August 17 at 6:40am ·
Elko County has backed off momentarily on our water I have filed a complaint of theft by deception. Theft of services, Intimidation, and Harassment, I have video and other proof I have turned over to the state and county law enforcement next move is to file same complaints with the federal government starting with the EPA, I tried to work this out in a feasible way for both us and Elko County to no avail. Now we follow thru completely to expose the fraud,the lies and now we FOLLOW THE MONEY !

Jerry Grickis This has been going on for a few years

Tod Corbin To long now we will get this shite settled once and for all

Jerry Grickis I wish you the best time to stop dragging this out it's not affecting them it's the hard working people and farmers. But they don't care. A lot of things need to change in this country and it needs to start with politicians.

Tod Corbin You got that right we all need to take a lesson from the Navajo. .They ran MC Cain off their rez yesterday, wait till you read why !

Jerry Grickis I'll have to check it out

Michael Sadler He'll yes, maybe all the calls in from friends and vet, helped, your hard work also, their not the railroad in this day and age, they are messing with your homestead

Teresa Johnson Mordaunt Wow..good luck Tod!

Tod Corbin Thankyou a all our friends. This is a long way from over and we are grateful for your support, We pray our attorneys will bring a quick resolution to our problem with the county then the problem of what happened to the grant money for this water project .thats why we say follow the money to see where everyones tax money was spent ?

Tod Corbin Thankyou Teresa Johnson Mordaunt

Ron Tello Culley Use a toy gun, go to toy jail. Use a real gun, um...well you know what happens...

Tod Corbin U go to real jail ?

Ron Tello Culley Not in Elko. It's Special kind of flocked-up for the peeps.
Like · Reply · August 17 at 9:23pm

Ron Tello Culley I found out the personal way that the Free Press prefers to invent the headlines rather than report them. No profits in Truth. Bring Back Richard Nixon! At least he was consistent!!!

Ron Tello Culley I just stepped into a big doo-doo pie...and I baked it!

Ron Tello Culley http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=7992.0
>**** ELKO SMASH ****<

Ron Tello Culley Trial by Media, where the evidence is conjecture, supposition and invention - when the facts are less than marketable.

Yolanda Abel Wow, sounds like things are getting worse out there. It has to get resolved soon. Sometimes things get worse before they are better. Hang in there and let me know if I can help.

Tod Corbin I think we will be ok Yo, thanks so much

Tod Corbin You wouldn't believe what they were trying to pull on your mom.

Tod Corbin
August 24 at 7:24am ·
Update on our water...Havent seen or heard from county ...I have discovered that the county received money for the development of 12 springs in Montello water project,they only hooked up maybe 5 springs,I can only find 3 but the bottom line is NOT 12 SPRINGS WHERES THE MONEY !????? sheriffs department is aware of my complaints we will see if they come investigate! I walked our pipeline and I assure everyone listening that this is the truth,maybe some heads will roll now or at least I will be able to judge just how far this corruption goes !

Ron Tello Culley Smash Elko!!!

Tod Corbin They do a hell of a job smashing themselves!

Tod Corbin Sandy Fletcher Shea its appalling what they have done ! Im not an investigator and I figured their scheme, NO DEALS THESE GUYS ARE GOING TO JAIL !

Tod Corbin What I cant believe is how long they got away with this and WHERE ELSE DID THEY DO THIS ?

Ron Tello Culley Damn, the water nazis also scammed our sewar system. I can testify!
https://www.facebook.com/ron.t.culley/media_set?set=a.10150259284437160.376901.690587159&type=3&hc_location=ufi

Tod Corbin They will fine tooth comb every project they touched.....Tucscarora, Mt city, jarbidge,jackpot,ect......
they should have just left us alone !

Tod Corbin
August 25 at 6:45am ·
Digging more into our water system here I discovered that we are supposed to have seventy plus wand read meters ! We dont have wand read meters in Montello and there isnt 73 meters either. So how much $ was skimmed off the type of meter ? Wand read meters im sure cost alot more than the mileage roller type which is what we have, Whats going on here ?

Tod Corbin shared a link.
August 30 at 4:21pm ·

http://elkodaily.com/news/montello-shooter-pleads-guilty-to-lesser-charge/article_d0c45ca9-6909-53cc-bfce-485fd961d34b.html

Tod Corbin On the ELKO COUNTY RAILROAD JUSTICE SYSTEM
Unlike · Reply · 1 · September 3 at 9:29am

Tod Corbin
August 31 at 5:59pm ·
Stan just messaged me ,informed us Elko County has come and shut our water off ! Im in Portland Oregon at a medical exam and our water bill is paid in full according to our contract. This is because of what I exposed about the corruption that has taken place with the Montello water system. Now I will have to hustle home and make watering arrangements for our herd. I guess all I can say is what a bunch of low life thugs the county water Nazi's have become ...intimidation, harrassment,theft by deception and theft of services and the list goes on to more serious felonies. I thought they would know better but I guess they are used to using these tactics. WE WILL SEE U IN COURT!

Roland Tresham I'd say you ruffled some feathers alright, persistence & facts backed up with evidence is a sure winner! Your on the right track my friend, keep the fire burning! Praying for your family, pets, stock, you, and guidance from the all mighty to overcome t...See More

Tod Corbin Can hardly wait to see you two , yes I think i got their attention and we will take them to court hell or high water Thankyou Roland Tresham

Tod Corbin Also county under sheriff states he has no evidence? Nothing pissess me off more than do nothings and do nothing is what he has done!

Tod Corbin
September 2 at 6:20am ·
This morning going back up to Montello springs to take pictures of every spring then off to SLC to meet with channel 2 Gephardt people,they are very interested in reporting the corruption concerning this water system in Montello. Authorities in Elko county that did nothing but ignore our complaints of corruption WILL BE NAMED !! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I GAVE YOU PLENTY OF EVIDENCE AND TIME TO ACT. Thankyou to all the people who helped us ! As Rontello says SMASH ELKO !!

Danyelle Mae Martin Good for you!!!!
Like · Reply · September 2 at 5:27am

Ben Barnhardt Sic em Todd. Tear them lousy mother FELAFEL U(> ers up

Tod Corbin They are as corrupt as they get ,Im actually surprised they haven't tried to muscle me yet Ben ? The ones involved I will make sure they get behind bars a while

Tod Corbin We will Sandy Fletcher Shea no choice now eithet we go down or they go down !

Ron Tello Culley 357 days on ice was time enuff to formulate similar opinions and effects. word.

Tod Corbin added 11 new photos. https://www.facebook.com/pitbullcorbin/posts/1611538562445275
September 2 at 4:43pm ·
Two developed springs hooked to Montello water system other non developed springs not joined to system. Elko county was paid for 12 developed springs ! Where are they ? Not on our system Also 78 wand read water meters that dont exist and Elko county under sheriff says no evidence well here's the evidence felafelface yes i called you a felafelface

Tod Corbin Also evidence. ..everyone look up Montello Nevada water system, Waterlines spring 2005 volume 16 ...read the article (featured system) this is where Lynn Forsberg states we have 12 springs with there own valves connected to our system and how much the project costs 7 springs phase one 5 more springs phase two all lies as my photos prove

Tod Corbin Also county commissioner Damar Dahl has been informed of this evidence. ..he also ignores it and is personal friends with the head lawman in our county SHERIFF JIM PITTS whose department has also ignored evidence with the exception of two un-named deputies who i have to believe will do their jobs.

Tod Corbin Comes a point where you get tired of the corruption if your not corrupt step up and show it !

To Be Continued...

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2015, 06:46:48 PM »

Trial by Media, where the evidence is conjecture, supposition and invention - when the facts are less than marketable.

Well, waddyaknow.....

Camerawoman fired for tripping Syrian migrants in refugee camp

A CAMERAWOMAN who tripped refugees fleeing from police has been sacked by her employer, the local Hungarian news station N1TV.

Petra Lazlo was one of many members of the media filming at a camp in Roszke, Hungary, as migrants broke through a police line and ran toward the nation’s border with Serbia.

In footage posted by a German reporter, Ms Lazlo is seen tripping a father who’s running past holding his child. The father falls onto his child as a result. She was also seen tripping a young girl.

... and it occurs to me that if there was no video to seal her fate, then this reporter would most likely have gotten away with it.

I suppose that highlights the first rule of "creative" journalism - don't leave evidence.

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2015, 06:53:52 PM »

I suppose that highlights the first rule of "creative" journalism - don't leave evidence.

Easily done when the event being reported is well and truly over (where nothing really memorable occurred) and the creativity can be nonchalantly performed on the keyboard in quiet isolation from reality.

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2015, 01:35:29 AM »
*** NOTICE TO THE WORLD ***

Due to a server 'glitch' (that's a term I learned from eBay) several weeks of posts have been lost from this site.  This is not just on this board, but across all areas of the forum.

Hopefully, a solution will be found, but there are no promises.

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2015, 02:13:16 AM »
NOTICE IN RESPECT OF NOTICE TO THE WORLD

We sought a solution, but solution came there none.

In other words, we've been mugged. Forum-mugged. Posts have gone, and they cannot be restored.

This is due to a series of events which can be summarized as shown below:

Ongoing forum glitches -> tech server guys being pineappled by many upset clients -> sites moved to new server to fix problems -> some continuing problems -> forum database restored from 7-week-old backup by tech server guys -> upset forumites -> tech server guys cannot find database from previous server -> we're basically... pineappled.

Our very sincere apologies.  :indupitably: :oops: :badscore: :sadgirl:
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #131 on: November 24, 2015, 07:12:05 PM »
That's a mighty clever conspiracy theory diatribe.

I like my Sabbotage stories better.

It's all just a buncha crap, and we are it's prey.

("Victim" sounds too weak.)

word

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #132 on: November 24, 2015, 07:25:04 PM »
Theories of conspiracy and sabotage may well be more interesting, but I suspect this is simply a matter of slackness.

Boring, I know.

But .. hey!!  Don't let that stop you from livening up the conversation!!!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #133 on: November 25, 2015, 12:27:41 PM »
Two slack IT geeks walk into a Bar.

:slappy:

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #134 on: November 25, 2015, 02:01:11 PM »
gay bar

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2015, 10:13:10 AM »
Two slack Ogden IT geeks walk into an Elko  Bar.

:slappy:

:offtopic:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2015, 09:45:39 AM »
What We Investigate

Public Corruption
Why It’s Our #1 Criminal Priority

Question: Why is public corruption so high on the FBI’s list of investigative priorities?
Answer: Because of its impact. Corrupt public officials undermine our country’s national security, our overall safety, the public trust, and confidence in the U.S. government, wasting billions of dollars along the way. This corruption can tarnish virtually every aspect of society. For example, a border official might take a bribe, knowingly or unknowingly letting in a truck containing weapons of mass destruction. Or corrupt state legislators could cast deciding votes on a bill providing funding or other benefits to a company for the wrong reasons. Or at the local level, a building inspector might be paid to overlook some bad wiring, which could cause a deadly fire down the road.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2010/march/corruption_032610

Resident Agencies

Elko

2363 North 5th Street
Elko, NV 89801
Phone: (775) 738-1880
Fax: (775) 738-1498
After office hours (8:15 a.m.-5:00 p.m.) call: (702) 385-1281

(Mailing address)
P.O. Box 1870
Elko, NV 89803

Counties: Elko, Eureka, Humboldt, Lander, and White Pine

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2015, 07:51:21 AM »
Hey, Elko!!!

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2015, 01:31:36 PM »
Returning the favour?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2015, 08:50:40 PM »
*nod*

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #140 on: December 02, 2015, 01:39:48 PM »
I see that the North Pole budget didn't include a porta-loo... :facepalm:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #141 on: December 02, 2015, 01:48:47 PM »
Another sham to be pissed-on about!

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #142 on: December 02, 2015, 02:18:43 PM »
I wondered when somebody was going to lift the lid on that littke scam

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #143 on: December 02, 2015, 02:34:47 PM »
Yeah, sure.
This is great.

:offtopic:

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2015, 05:43:43 PM »
You introduced the tangent.  It has simply been followed - in a not-too-useful direction.

... and on the topic of directions - are things still going south for you, Tello?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2015, 06:05:56 PM »
I am South.
Southern California...home of the latest big bad gun news.
It happened within 50 miles from my location.

I swear it wuzzint me.

Sherry and I drove to Lancaster to fetch my fixed truck.
We did not encounter any presumed roadblocks.

So we made our own.

*hush*

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #146 on: December 03, 2015, 07:41:35 PM »
Bad times... bad moon... too much hatred and too little common sense... It adds up to danger.

I'm glad to see you're safe.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2015, 08:09:47 PM »
Thx.
Let me tell ya:

This rotten mess has negatively impacted me.

Several days ago I found a facebook group that's a local gig.

Friends, buy and sell, etc.

I was just getting ramped up for some decent action and

BLAM!

This shite happens.
Knocked my posts clean out of the venue.

F'n terrorists.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #148 on: January 10, 2016, 06:31:13 PM »
LOL!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #149 on: January 14, 2016, 10:34:02 AM »
Just a word of warning -

You have asked Tello to regale you with tales of his exploits ... and seeing he has needed no invitation to do so in the past (in abundance)

..... I hope you are prepared for what he may provide.

Yessah!

Are you ready for this?

Again I am temp. online.

I failed to mention before...the reason the jury hung was cuz none of them had a f'n clue what the hell was going on.

So why bother with juries?

UPDATE: I went to court yesterday. I took the effervescent plea deal: guilty of a lessor charge of "Conspiracy to carry a concealed weapon".

What a hoax. I walked out of the courthouse a Free Man with his Loving Wife...only to carry the same State-Sponsored ball and chain as before, and a return date of October 26th at 3 PM for Sentencing. "Time served". Be there!

It's all stupid all the time outside of my doors...when they aren't kicked in.

I hooked up with high-ranking County peeps and they bawked. F'n sell-out corrupt losers they are.

I'm not on my own. Other Townies are pissed, too. Conspiracy to overthrow the Elko Mob is IN EFFECT!

Going back to Cali next week for new teeth and job market. Taking my truck, loaded.

With tools, not dope...silly!

So now what?

Call me. 775-385-8977.

Teal attack!    :lmao: