Author Topic: Ebay moderators, lack of understanding & bias suspensions.  (Read 28529 times)

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
  • Never take a knife to a gunfight
I just got slapped for posting the following comment on the RT Reunion thread.

"I am disgusted with Ebay for suspending lionrose during these trying times she is experiencing at this moment.
It also proves that  the Ebay moderators either don't read the reported threads, don't understand Australian
English or don't care.  It is now obvious to me that Ebay has no humanity. Ebay has stooped to
a new low."

I was slapped for "Discussion or reposting of deleted posts or discussion of those who are no
longer registered members."

It is further proof that the moderators do not understand English, as the main gist of this post was expressing disgust & commenting on the moderators lack of comprehension & understanding of the English language.

I stand by the above comments.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Re: Ebay moderators, lack of understanding & bias suspensions.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 02:13:13 PM »
I would send an email of the full details to Shane with a please explain
I have had dealings with him when a particular member was reporting just about every post of mine for no reason ( on the old forums ). I received a number of slaps for comments which did not breach the forum rules which is futher proof that they do not read the posts or the context of the post prior to issuing the slap.
The end result was the malicious button pusher was sent to  eBali for a 5 days or a week , and my slaps were removed , shane kept me informed via emails and was most helpful. Thankfully the BP    is not a member of this forum as far as I have seen. 

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 04:20:29 PM »
Nice goin', Slugger!

You didn't ask for it. That was a freebie from eBay.

Keep up the good neck work!
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 04:25:51 PM »
Good on you ubbrd ! You are brave :praise:

:applause: :handshake:
“I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, because I'm not myself, you see”  Lewis Carroll

Poddy

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 09:28:43 PM »
Ubb, your post would have been reported by the same scum who did the number on Rosie.

Just one more clue as to who the scum is, it is the same modus operendi as the creep with a 1000 ids.

The Toxic Crew operate in that fashion. Bruiser, Dognut, Doofus, Ox G, Moogoo and a few other disciples have always worked in that way.

Their latest creation is the Saint of Barbwire, SOB does not exist Sob is a construct, a focal point, a diversion.

SOB is most likely a shared ID with the script written bu one or 2 of the Toxic Crew that two is nothing new as in Monty_Outback of some time ago

Complaints to Shane are like 'Skin off a ducks back' to quote Dognut.

All the above are are gutless yet they have some hold over eBay

Rosie will be back in a week

coco

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 09:54:29 PM »
Is a lack of compassion, empathy and conscience a sign of psychopathic behaviour????

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
  • Never take a knife to a gunfight
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 09:58:37 PM »
It sure is Coco. there are 24 points to psychopathic behaviour. I can't remember them but killing someone is not a requirement to being a psychopath.

coco

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 10:06:13 PM »
I was reading somewhere that there is at least one psychopath in every workplace.  I think I've met a few over the years. LOL.  Bit scary and frustrating though trying to deal with them.

I wonder what if must be like to be in their heads.  SHUDDER!!!!

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 10:11:51 PM »
Yep....It's confirmed.... getting very high readings on the weirdshitometer

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 10:18:56 PM »

Brief definition :

psychopath [/b]noun 1.. technical ....someone with a personality disorder characterized by extreme callousness, who is liable to behave antisocially or violently in getting their own way, without any feelings of remorse.

2.... colloq.. someone who is dangerously unstable mentally or emotionally. psychopathic adj. psychopathically adverb

Aggressive narcissism:

1. Glibness/superficial charm
   2. Grandiose sense of self-worth
   3. Pathological lying
   4. Cunning/manipulative
   5. Lack of remorse or guilt
   6. Emotionally shallow
   7. Callous/lack of empathy
   8. Failure to accept responsibility for own actions

??????????
“I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, because I'm not myself, you see”  Lewis Carroll

coco

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 10:21:33 PM »
Just to make it clear I am NOT inferring that any eBay moderator is a psychopath.  To the contrary.  

I am wondering about the mindset of people in general who pounce on people especially when they are down.

I hope Lionrose is OK and send her much love light and blessings.  With a spirit like hers she is bound to beat her illness.

coco

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 10:25:07 PM »
PS......... Have pity on me someone I'm dealing with at the moment has all those characteristics :(

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 10:56:03 PM »
That is difficult coco :(

*FluffyDuckee*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
  • Waves to everyone
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2009, 11:35:18 PM »
Hi Centuries and Coco pops, ya little cutie
:duckling:

coco

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009, 11:48:51 PM »
Hiya Centuries and Fluffy.   You have no idea how difficult this person is.  Having a few sleepless nights at the moment.  But Karma does work...have seen it in action before.  But geez I wish it would hurry up!!!! LOL

You are a cutie too Fluffy,   Love the feathers coming through. The poodle is prancing around full of himself with a new haircut. Show off.

Nite nite all.  Tomorrow is another day and please please let the karma begin. :}

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2009, 11:51:18 PM »
Hello fluffy  ;D

:bounce:

bliss

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 12:07:22 AM »
I have been lurking a great deal.  I'd like to contribute posts to this forum but from my understanding, Ozroundtable is considered to be a prime target for breaching NSW Adult content censorship laws, defamation and financial loss legal suits.  :(

I dare not risk losing my house and car, for posting centuries old adjectives for adult fornication.

But instead, I regret will have to resort to posting on safer, less controversial sites such as The Baysidediner, Redhotpie, Whirlpool and MyCoffeeLounge.

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 12:11:01 AM »
I have lurking a great deal.  I'd like to contribute posts to this forum but from my understanding, Ozroundtable is considered to be a prime target for breaching NSW Adult content censorship laws, defamation and financial loss legal suits.  :(

I dare not risk losing my house and car, for posting centuries old adjectives for adult fornication.

But instead, I regret will have to resort to posting on safer, less controversial sites such as The Baysidediner, Redhotpie, Whirlpool and MyCoffeeLounge.

Hi Bliss !!...Welcome !!... we have a machine over here that can reverse all the brain washing to make you see the truth !!...let me know and I'll fire it up!..it's painless and then you will see us in a new light !!....
 :roflmao:

bliss

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 12:12:33 AM »
Ok Yib, but I need to wait a day or so, until my new model tin foil hat arrives in the mail  ;D

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2009, 12:14:14 AM »
Here you are Bliss ;D

Whoops! Hit "post" too soon.

Some yummy goodies for Bliss:

:chocdip: :choc: :coffeecup: :cheese: :chocdip:
 :martini: :wine: :martini: :wine: :martini: :wine:

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2009, 12:17:09 AM »
Ok Yib, but I need to wait a day or so, until my new model tin foil hat arrives in the mail  ;D

Bliss .....I hope you filled out the 856 page enrollment form in triplicate and divulged all your personal information and got 3 references before you posted....LOLOLOLOL

bliss

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 12:23:13 AM »
That's sweet Centuries

I 'll have martini to go thanks  :)

Tis late, & Hub generously passed on his Devon Flu to me   :slap:

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 12:26:25 AM »
Bliss, You must have passed the torrid inquisition on the 'phone! And submitted to your picture being taken for publication on the OZRT. :devil: :devil: :photo:

Congratulations :applause: :pmsl:

:welcome:

bliss

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2009, 12:27:23 AM »
Oops nearly missed your post Yib

- nearly all completed.  Just waiting on Bwuce Powell's letter of recommendation
& then you'll receive it via Platinum Express Post.

I would like to say though, that the site's membership fee and Litigation Insurance tax was a little on the steep side.

bliss

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2009, 12:30:44 AM »
Ah no, Centuries

I don't use a phone.  Didn't your mother warn you, that you could be struck by lightening while talking on one?

Not to mention the ultra high frequency gamma rays on the cordless numbers.

*sheesh* Must sign off, before ASIO can trace this internet line.  Niters  ;D

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2009, 12:31:58 AM »
Oops nearly missed your post Yib

- nearly all completed.  Just waiting on Bwuce Powell's letter of recommendation
& then you'll receive it via Platinum Express Post.

I would like to say though, that the site's membership fee and Litigation Insurance tax was a little on the steep side.

It shouldn't have been that steep?...we have no troll's here to contend with....just the odd bit of bullshiet you may trip over...LOLOLOL

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2009, 12:40:28 AM »
 ;D

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2009, 12:55:16 AM »
Operative 1: Did you trace that post?

Operative 2: Yes, sir. We have the address, the bank account number, the driver's licence, the list of favourite movies...

Operative 3: Did you get the favourite shampoo intel?

Operative 2: Favourite shampoo?

Operative 3: (impatiently) Yes. Favourite shampoo.

Operative 2: I - I -

Operative 1: Yes? or no? Answer Operative 3 now!

Operative 2: No.

Operative 3: Did you hear that, Operative 1? Operative 2 cheeked me.

Operative 2: No, no, I didn't! I just forgot about the shampoo.

Operative 1: All right, all right. We can find out later. We'll send in a crack team at midnight and interrogate the asset using pentathol. But did you at least find any evidence of the use of weedkillers?

Operative 2: Possibly, sir. The subject does have a garden shed, and in it are bottles of moss-killer. According to our secret files, things that kill moss also kill weeds.

Operative 1: So... the subject has Bottles of Moss Destruction...
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2009, 01:17:07 AM »
Quietly sliding the loose floorboard aside and checking my shampoo is disguised as palm oil and hoping there are no snap raids------------- :chair:

Liisa-Sx

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2009, 02:22:42 AM »
Operative 1: So... the subject has Bottles of Moss Destruction...

LOL...... :10:

PS. I am almost certain someone has been questioning my cat to obtain personal information!!!!

They said there would be cake....and there WAS!

*FluffyDuckee*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
  • Waves to everyone
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2009, 02:10:12 PM »
Bliss!!!  I am so delighted to see you!!! Welcome and a big kiss from Fluffy.   :-* :kisshug: :welcome: :welcomedesk: :quack: :welcome!:
:duckling:

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2009, 04:25:50 PM »

Could this be a rare photo of Ebay live help?...Nah.. this guy can actually do something!..he has a broom !

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2009, 04:34:01 PM »

Could this be a rare photo of Ebay live help?...Nah.. this guy can actually do something!..he has a broom !

Look! up there!.... it's my brother !

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2009, 04:44:11 PM »
Ebay brainwashing procedure caught on film !!

You will bid !...you will use paypal !... you will pay all ebay fee's !...you will pay all paypal fee's !...

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2009, 06:29:10 PM »
Welcome to SO-G, brother to yibida :pmsl:

imperfect

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2009, 06:51:53 PM »
So...do you all still sell, buy and use the eBay forums?

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2009, 07:05:58 PM »
So...do you all still sell, buy and use the eBay forums?

Hi Imp..just some light hearted humor!!... l still love and use ebay... where's your funny side?.....LOLOL

Poddy

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2009, 07:23:34 PM »
Imp,

I still buy the occasional item but at a level that is about 5% of what I used to buy.

As far as selling is concerned that stopped altogether, and I might add that my sales were not insubstantial.

As far as using the eBay forum is concerned it is a rare occasion when I venture there.

The only forum they had that was worthwhile was the RT and now that has met it's demise.
There is still one thread on Commie Spirit that perhaps worth a visit and that is the RT Reunion thread.

The situation has not changed with the demise of the RT, in fact it has got worse.

The Toxic Crew have invaded even that thread, it is pathetic to see them trying use their old tactics and when their tactics are ignored the run rampant with the report button.

You are, no doubt, aware of their recent all time low achievement reporting Rosie's posts and getting her an eBali holiday.

Still, in the eyes of some people, eBay moderations and sanctions are 'fair and just'.

One has to wonder if those people are not deficient in some of their attributes, don't you think?

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2009, 07:31:04 PM »
Just reporting in - My joke on the Reunion thread obviously went *poof* today 'cause I received another friendly eBay Moderation team email!

RiffRaff

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2009, 07:32:48 PM »
At least on eBay Poddy, you don't have Big Sister telling you what you can and can't post.

Poddy

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2009, 07:42:43 PM »
Just to jog your memory Riff.

Riff, cast your mind back to the time when you decided to leave this forum, do you remember this dialogue between myself and dargent007?
In light of the below do you still maintain that there was no dictatorship on the eBay RT and that it was fair and equitable for all posters?
dargent007 and his disciples were the cause of many an unjust sanction, not only that but some were made NARU at the hands of that crew.

OK dargent007

One question

Think hard before you answer

Did you or did you not email friends of yours to post what you told them to post?

Yes or no

Yes!

RiffRaff

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2009, 07:48:56 PM »
Who gives a rats poddy. All I maintain is that I can post anything I like on eBay and if I'm in breach of eBays policy, I'll get slapped.

Somebody telling their friends to post when asked, has nothing to do with an eBay dictatorship......whatever the hell that is??

lady rose

• Rosieloins/Katyettes
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2009, 08:18:47 PM »
Love the hat rif LOl
I see margo is on the rt thread squirming her way back, strange is barb on holiday with me, My husbands Id seadog was keeping you guys up to date but he no longer get in and has not had a email explaining way.
Am I really that much of a threat, thought at the most i was just ever so slightly annoying LOL

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2009, 08:25:49 PM »
Rosie,

I just checked my reported post on the Reunion thread, check this:

;D  ;D  ;D

RiffRaff

« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2009, 08:26:19 PM »
Thanks Rosey :) The hat covers the less than hairy part of my head nicely I think.

I've never had a holiday, plenty of slaps but never been narp'd.

You must be a bad girl Rosey ;D and I don't think you're annoying at all...obviously touched a nerve with someone  ;D

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2009, 08:31:57 PM »
have you been sent to the naughty corner again Rosey Loins ?

cueperkins

« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2009, 08:32:41 PM »
My husbands Id seadog was keeping you guys up to date but he no longer get in and has not had a email explaining way.
Am I really that much of a threat, thought at the most i was just ever so slightly annoying LOL

Lol Rose...I like seadog, he likes to plunder...never knew he was your other half.    

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2009, 08:34:16 PM »
Hi rosie!! great to see you! A huge welcome to you !!! lots of support for you here...you are the nicest person over the other side, I cannot begin to imagine why you were singled out !! you are leaps and bounds better than the low life that did that to you... heaps of hugs! ((((((((((rosie))))))))))

Poddy

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2009, 08:38:17 PM »
Riff,

Who gives a rats poddy. All I maintain is that I can post anything I like on eBay and if I'm in breach of eBays policy, I'll get slapped.

Would you like to explain to me how it comes about the even if a poster is NOT in violation of eBay Policy they get slapped silly?

Would you say that it was fair and equitable to a poster who receives an unjust sanction without eBay even looking at what was posted and was simply reported out of malice?
It seems as thought eBay, like you, dont give a rats either.

Take a look at the case of Rosie of a couple of days ago.

Now you may not give a rats but I would venture to say that Rosie does and all the other unjustly slapped posters do, and I happen to give a rats as well.

RiffRaff

« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2009, 08:44:21 PM »
Poddy. I don't give a rats about your dialogue with dargent.

That has nothing to do with Rosey.

If you want to argue a point, make the point, don't make it up as you go along.