Author Topic: My buyers are having a hard time finding my bank details on ebay since yesterday  (Read 40835 times)

Bellagina

• Knight of the RT
I had my first buyer in ages ask for Bank details today, which I find very strange as I always add them into the invoice ( on the message part). I have re-sent them using "contact buyer"- and have my fingers crossed that they get through.

Not nice, Ebay. :scold:

And Welcome! Missy

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
Hi, Missymist - it's nice to see you here!

Hmm... The emails... It is possible that some invoice/emails are being affected and not others. Supporting this assumption is the fact that email notifications have suddenly changed. (I posted about the changed email in another thread.) The default email might have altered for some sellers and not for others. As to why - let us look upon the terrible face of the god called Glitch, who doeth the work of eBay (sometimes. His sacred day is Friday).
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

col52

The e-mails.

My original template made a very short reappearance, Countess. Then the magic act recommenced.