Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2523646 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #1350 on: September 21, 2009, 03:57:12 AM »
Infant Zombie.
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Re: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)
« Reply #1351 on: September 21, 2009, 04:33:30 AM »
More Bad eBay:

So Have You Reviewed Ebay At Alexa yet?
Sep 20, 2009 7:10 AM

I'm sure there are a lot of websurfers who would just love to know what you think of the "new Ebay experience" (-;.

The bad edge to that is as a SELLER I Hate Ebay but don;t want the buyer to Know how SAD it Is.
I would like not to run off what Ebay hasn't already killed or glitches away.

As a Buyer I quit buying here right (April 2008) after they told me I could no longer send my copyright work in Digital Format via Email but instead had to place it upon a CD and Charge Real Iive Postage to Send it to the Buyer thus increasing both my overhead and the Buyer Cost.

Apparently in a Free Country the Dictator gets to Dictate the form of shipment you use.

It's one thing to state upfront UPS is the only shipping method allowed. Period.

It's another allow every form of shipping under the sun except the FREE SHIPPING EBAY keeps Screaming the BUYER so WANTS.
If that is the case then why don't Ebay Give it to them.

I think a fair amount of sellers either constant or causal got turned off on Ebay over the past 2 years due to their POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, UNFAIR RULES, GLITCHES and LIES.
Who cares?
Sellers should as most of the Sellers they ran off were buyers as well.

I don't think a Poll matters.

Just log in and take the Ebay experience.
It truly Speaks for Itself.

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Seller-Central/So-Have-You/510137510

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1352 on: September 21, 2009, 01:21:11 PM »
Failure of The St. Francis Dam

Preface: Today, I was g00gling the Los Angeles River History. Sometimes I do it as a hobby, cuz I grew up in the area.
I stumbled into the history of an event which I NEVER knew about.
Check it out; it is most fascinating, yet not widely published or generally known.
In essence, this was the doom of Mr. Mulholland.

Never in the history of America has there been a disaster more tragic, nor one which came so quickly and brutally, than the roaring flood of water which, at midnight on March 12, 1928, swept down the narrow San Francisquito Canyon, through the fertile, peaceful Santa Clara Valley, down through the historic Newhall Ranch, over a portion of the city of Santa Paula and onward to the sea.

The St. Francis Dam was a concrete gravity-arch dam, designed to create a reservoir as a storage point of the Los Angeles Aqueduct. The dam was located 40 miles (64 km) northwest of Los Angeles, California, near the present city of Santa Clarita. The dam was built between 1924 and 1926 under the supervision of William Mulholland, chief engineer and general manager of the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (then called the Bureau of Water Works and Supply). Three minutes before midnight on March 12, 1928, the dam catastrophically failed, and the resulting flood killed more than 600 people. The collapse of the St. Francis Dam is one of the worst American civil engineering failures of the 20th century and remains the second-greatest loss of life in California's history, after the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake and fire, and it marked the end of Mulholland's career.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Francis_Dam

http://www.sespe.com/damdisaster/

http://www.scvhistory.com/scvhistory/stfrancis.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BilO_Bv7pW0

http://www.usc.edu/libraries/archives/la/scandals/st_francis_dam.html

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedailymirror/2008/03/st-francis-dam.html

For more info, please g00gle: St. Francis Dam

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1353 on: September 21, 2009, 03:00:28 PM »
Frank Black And The Catholics : St. Francis Dam Disaster Lyrics

http://www.metrolyrics.com/st-francis-dam-disaster-lyrics-frank-black-the-catholics.html

there was a well known water master man
he was the king
he could do anything
the St. Francis dam disaster man
thought she was all right
until around midnight
because that water seeks her own
she had a desire to flow
she was looking for somewhere to go
she was a slave to the great metropolis
she was feeling choked
she pushed the wall 'till it broke
when they heard the great apocalypse
at power house number two
well, there was nothing they could do
five and one half hours she would flow
she had fifty-three miles to go
a cascade down the santa clara way
near sixty feet high
now she's a mile wide
it was clear she was going far away
and whole towns were, too
a few got lucky in Piru
but four more hours she would flow
she had twenty-nine miles mores to go
she carried in her every kiind of thing
house, tree, telegraph pole
some say a thousand souls
at three am she gave Santa Paula a ring
she was still tenty-five feet high
under a peaceful sky
but tow more hours she would flow
she had nineteen miles more to go
it was a real bad night for little Saticoy
El Rio and Montalvo
how many no one really knows
ventura beach was very scary, boy
humanity a pile
she went her final mile
into the sea the water flowed
and now for forever she would go

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/47195/

:band: :piano: :sing: :guitar:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1355 on: September 21, 2009, 09:05:41 PM »

All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)

The Blood-Sucking Creature from Hell
Saturday February 4, 2006
There are now several hundred eyewitness accounts from those who have encountered the enigmatic creature known as el chupacabras – "the goatsucker." Its description, however, also seems to fit a number of other strange creatures that have been seen over the decades – creatures people have identified over the decades as gargoyles, the Jersey Devil and the Monkey Man. It's worth examining the similarities and considering whether these all might be sightings of the same mysterious creature. Here's what they look like and what they've been up to.

=========================================================================================================================================

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1356 on: September 21, 2009, 09:25:11 PM »

All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)

Shortly after midnight on October 18, 2008, 5 people witnessed the movement of a large and strange luminous creature over the waters of El Supí Beach on Venezuela's Paraguaná Peninsula, located in the vicinity of the town that bears the same name in the coastal state of Falcón in Northwestern Venezuela.

"There was no moon that night, and it was all very dark," remembers Larry Gonzales, who said the events took place while he, his older brother, and other friends lit a bonfire on the edges of the aforementioned Beach, outside a house they had rented for the weekend.

"We reached the house late. One group stayed inside tidying things up while we took out some chairs and began lighting a fire. At that time, none of us had had anything to eat or drink, because we had just reached the site."

According to the witness, the being, which stood at approximately two or 3 meters tall, was brilliant white and transparent like a hologram. It ran swiftly over the water's surface, coasting the shore some 60 meters away.

Larry Gonzalez, his brother, and three other friends were spellbound by what they were seeing. However, one of them tried to cast light with a flashlight, but the brightness of the light caused the being to become a less visible. “Furthermore, it moved very quickly. for that reason we were unable to make out any details," said Gonzalez.

He described the entity’s bodily appearance and movements as generally resembling those of a feline. “My friend Rubén began shouting at it to see if it reacted, and in a matter of seconds, it accelerated to a prodigious speed, behaving like a feline,” explains González.

The water was not disturbed, nor was any noise generated other what was caused by ocean waves. The young witness claims “the being appeared to be so lightweight that it did not disturb the surface tension of the water as it moved over it. Not only that, the waves rolled in but were unable to even move the figure."

After reaching a certain distance out to sea, after traveling the beach from one end to another, the enigmatic creature vanished before the startled eyes of the witnesses. But the strange episode had not ended yet.

"After it took off running, we were in the total state of panic. Suddenly, shoals of fish began jumping all along the water's edge, as though they had been electrocuted. We could hear them flapping around, and when we pointed the flashlight at them, we could see them jumping around in the water. "

Despite of the fact that they all carried camera equipped cellphones, none of the witnesses were able to take a photo of the alleged creature. They were gripped by fear for several minutes, and their actions became confused. "We didn't have any time to take pictures because we did not understand what was going on. We only realized what was happening later, but it was all over."

"In the morning, we asked the fishermen if they had seen or heard at anything, but no one did," said Gonzales. Oddly enough, there were several blackouts throughout the area that night. Residents of El Supi, however, say that electrical outages are common not only in their town but in several communities throughout the state of Falcon.

Larry Gonzalez adds that two of the people who witnessed this episode are atheists and did not believe in the supernatural. This experience, however, has changed their point of view. Even he himself was skeptical about supernatural accounts presented on television. "When I would see people on TV discussing things of this nature, I would find it ridiculous, and say it was all lies. Now I think it's true. There are things out there that we still do not understand."

Source: Inexplicata (Translation (c) 2009, S. Corrales IHU. Special thanks to Guillermo Gimenez and Hector Escalante)
http://inexplicata.blogspot.com/2009/01/source-ovnivenezuela-date-01.html

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1357 on: September 21, 2009, 09:25:44 PM »

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1358 on: September 21, 2009, 10:15:21 PM »

The Toxic Avenger is an American cult classic comedy horror film first released in 1984 by Troma Entertainment, known for producing low budget B-movies with campy concepts. Virtually ignored upon its first release, The Toxic Avenger caught on with moviegoers after a long and successful midnight movie engagement at the famed Bleecker Street Cinemas in New York City in late 1985.

The film has generated three film sequels, a stage production, and a children's TV cartoon.[2] Two less successful sequels: The Toxic Avenger Part II and The Toxic Avenger Part III: The Last Temptation of Toxie were filmed as one movie. Director Lloyd Kaufman realized that he had shot far too much footage for one movie, and reedited it into two. A third independent sequel was also released, entitled Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV. An animated children's TV series spin-off, Toxic Crusaders, featured Toxie as the leader of a team of mutated superheroes who fought against evil alien polluters. The cartoon series was short-lived and it was quickly cancelled. New Line Cinema had planned a live action movie based on the cartoon, but the deal fell through.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1359 on: September 21, 2009, 10:20:52 PM »
You bstrd!

You played the "TROMA CARD"

I'm done.

It's over. You win.

I'm outta here.

See ya in the Saluda Boards.

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1360 on: September 21, 2009, 10:23:31 PM »
You bstrd!

You played the "TROMA CARD"

I'm done.

It's over. You win.

I'm outta here.

See ya in the Saluda Boards.

In war there are no winners...only casualties.... catchya dude..stay upright.

In war there are no winners...only casualties.... catchya dude..stay upright.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1361 on: September 21, 2009, 10:30:31 PM »
I'll be back.

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1362 on: September 21, 2009, 10:37:09 PM »
 :drum: :tello: :drummer:
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1363 on: September 22, 2009, 12:20:07 AM »
I'll be back.

That's what we're afraid of....LOLOL

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1364 on: September 22, 2009, 10:59:51 PM »

Dude your famous....ya finally whinged into getting ya own Giff....don't think this entitles ya to extra privileges ....I'm still two up on yer....     :marvinmartian: :marvin: :eranium:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1365 on: September 23, 2009, 01:08:24 PM »
What is that thing, anyway? How is it a semblance of me?

Answers!

Anyone?

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1366 on: September 23, 2009, 02:50:33 PM »
What is that thing, anyway? How is it a semblance of me?

Answers!

Anyone?

Stop biatchin dude ...we got a limited budget here...were not George lucas you know, we spent more than we should have already....

"" no semblance?""....It's like a mirror image man...

some_other_bozo

« Reply #1367 on: September 23, 2009, 03:02:56 PM »

Dude your famous....ya finally whinged into getting ya own Giff....don't think this entitles ya to extra privileges ....I'm still two up on yer....     :marvinmartian: :marvin: :eranium:

I got two of my own:

:warrior: :goth:

I dont know where they came from but they is me

VIKINGS OF THE WORLD UNITE!...for afternoon tea, cookies and cuccumber sandwiches cut into little triangles.

BOZO

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1368 on: September 23, 2009, 04:19:17 PM »

I got two of my own:

:warrior: :goth:

I dont know where they came from but they is me

VIKINGS OF THE WORLD UNITE!...for afternoon tea, cookies and cuccumber sandwiches cut into little triangles.

BOZO

Hey~ Admin...what's with the new kid on the block and two icons?? .... he's not even a paid up member ~  only has two stars !... and already has two icons... I'll have to confide with Tello on this one....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1369 on: September 23, 2009, 10:38:37 PM »
Thx Yib!
So what is this thing?  :tello:

http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=948.0

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
  • Never take a knife to a gunfight
« Reply #1370 on: September 23, 2009, 10:41:02 PM »
BEER BY SEVEN YEAR OLDS

A handful of 7 year old children were  asked 'What they thought of
 beer'. Some interesting responses, but the  last one is especially
 touching.

I think beer must  be good. My dad says the more beer he drinks the
 prettier my mom  gets.'
 --Tim, 7 years old

Beer makes my dad  sleepy and we get to watch what we want on
 television when he is  asleep, so beer is nice. '
 --Mellanie, 7 years  old

'My Mom and Dad  both like beer. My Mom gets funny when she drinks it
 and takes her top  off at parties, but Dad doesn't think this is very
 funny.'
 --Grady,  7 years old

'My Mom and Dad  talk funny when they drink beer and the more they
 drink the more they give kisses to each other, which is a good thing.'
 --Toby, 7 years  old

'My Dad gets funny on beer. He is funny. He also wets his pants
 sometimes, so he shouldn't have too much.
 --Sarah, 7 years old

'My Dad loves beer.  The more he drinks, the better he dances. One time
 he danced right into the pool.'
 --Lilly, 7 years old

'I don't like beer very much. Every time Dad drinks it, he burns the
 sausages on the barbecue and they taste disgusting.'
 --Ethan, 7 years  old

'I give Dad's beer  to the dog and he goes to sleep.'
 --Shirley, 7 years  old

'My Mom drinks beer and she says silly things and picks on my father.
 Whenever she drinks beer she yells at Dad and tells him to go bury his
 bone down the street again, but that doesn't make any sense.'
 --Jack, 7  years

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1371 on: September 23, 2009, 10:44:32 PM »
Thx Yib!
So what is this thing?  :tello:

http://www.ozroundtable.com/index.php?topic=948.0

iTS GOZILLA near the sydney harbour bridge....

*Ubbie Max*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
  • Never take a knife to a gunfight
« Reply #1372 on: September 23, 2009, 10:47:05 PM »
Narh Yib, it's my pet lizard Frank, I wondered where he's gone

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1373 on: September 23, 2009, 10:47:48 PM »
I'm asking about the gif. Not Godzirra.

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1374 on: September 23, 2009, 10:50:25 PM »
I'm asking about the gif. Not Godzirra.

Countess found it for you not me...she's a darl...... it's a mini tello.....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1375 on: September 23, 2009, 10:53:35 PM »
It duzzint make sense. What can I not see with it?

The Drummers are far more an accurate depiction.

This has got to be sorted out.

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1376 on: September 23, 2009, 10:55:52 PM »

This was the closest thing countess could find that looks like ya.... I'll have to try and make a custom one, but I'm no good with moving giff's, only static one's.... you pay for my lessons and then I'll be able to make moving ones....

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1377 on: September 23, 2009, 11:05:54 PM »
I got a better idea:

Lose that thing, forget about making another "tello" and leave me alone.

I'm not worthy of this attention. There's no money involved.

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1378 on: September 23, 2009, 11:21:26 PM »
To late dude..I got a free program to do it...I gotta practice...I tried three already...more to come as I get better....

Heres my first try .....

heres my second try......

heres my third try.........

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1379 on: September 23, 2009, 11:28:05 PM »
Please stop.

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1380 on: September 23, 2009, 11:38:09 PM »
Tello....... my daughter reminded me to ask you..... have you got any other video of you playing the drums? She absolutely luvs your work, and says that if you'll play - she'll rip out her guitar!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1381 on: September 24, 2009, 12:02:18 AM »
You talking about that one crappy vid on  the net?

No. Not yet.

My buds from Utah are supposed to be here this weekend.

FULL JAM with video. A "First"!!!

We shall see!!

How old is yer dotter?

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1382 on: September 24, 2009, 12:07:06 AM »
She's 13 going on 40. I'll let her know in the morning that you're working on it! She'll be totally wrapped! Just a bit of colour in yer day there!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1383 on: September 24, 2009, 12:12:58 AM »
She's too old for me.
Does she have any money?
Talent like mine duzzint come free.... ;D

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1384 on: September 24, 2009, 12:20:51 AM »
7800!

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1385 on: September 24, 2009, 12:21:34 AM »
The truth is.... I think she's too old for me too! The money she has - I don't have. She's lined me up for an Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II for Christmas. Mind you, the little bugga can play! But crikey..... Tom Petty can wear a bit thin!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1386 on: September 24, 2009, 12:26:23 AM »
Battlestations!

:band: :leadguitar: :piano: :biker:

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1387 on: September 24, 2009, 12:34:45 AM »
That paints a pretty good picture.... let's expand it a little to include: The Big O, Elvis, Stevie Nicks, Janis Joplin, John Lennon (BIGTIME) anything Beatles....just about anything else pre 1975...... and John Fogarty as well!

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1388 on: September 24, 2009, 12:36:32 AM »
pre '75 ...... uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm ..... Perry Como ????

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1389 on: September 24, 2009, 12:38:45 AM »
pre '75 ...... uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm ..... Perry Como ????

You.........

.....OUT!  ;D

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1390 on: September 24, 2009, 12:42:39 AM »
Here y'are Smee...... Just for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10bi45o4xDA

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1391 on: September 24, 2009, 12:44:06 AM »
One of the all time classic Maxwell Smart lines ....

Scene Max and the Chief in the "cone of silence" the chief is on the phone to kaos

Max ..... what are they saying chief?
chief ..... nothing max I am on hold ... all I can hear is Perry Como music!
Max .......  kaos and their torture .....they will stop at nothing
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1392 on: September 24, 2009, 12:47:18 AM »
 :topic:

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1393 on: September 24, 2009, 12:51:35 AM »
Onya AGAIN smee ;D

How many in your turnout this weekend Tello?

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1394 on: September 24, 2009, 12:54:25 AM »
How many in your turnout this weekend Tello?

Well Loco he said him and his buddies from Utah ...

so 3 .... him and 2 morman elders on their bikes

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1395 on: September 24, 2009, 12:55:36 AM »
Dunno. Hazzint happened yet.....

Knock it off smee. There's a reason why you dont have a Backstage Pass....

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1396 on: September 24, 2009, 01:00:11 AM »

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1397 on: September 24, 2009, 01:04:08 AM »
Gawd Tello..... you're beginning to sound like an Aussie!!

Good people - I'm going to have to call it a night. It's presently 0100am here.

Catch up again on the morrow!

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1398 on: September 24, 2009, 01:05:09 AM »
By r3.......

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1399 on: September 24, 2009, 01:05:22 AM »
good night Loco

Oh and tello .........