Author Topic: The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)  (Read 2519118 times)

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
I remember all of those....Still use the Festival of Light for particular visitors.  ;D

Loved Born Again Pisstank in particular...... right through to the new material. Just saw that Kev has a new album. Should be available on the night I hope! Ah.... The Kid, The Vicar.... talk about great memories!

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
yes the list goes on

"hey santa clause" is an every christmas day must play !

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
Add to that - Roo Dog and Santa Was Stoned....

Goodness smee.... Tello's been away for a while.... do you think he's discovered Kev?

Montello won't be the same again.....

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Tello must be thinking what the crap are these people talking about !...LOL

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
How are you Yib! Seems that Tello comes here and shares his culture with us...... isn't it therefore good manners that we reciprocate? Should go well on Tello's website!

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Kev has toured the states so Tello may already know of his talent

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Kev has toured the states so Tello may already know of his talent

I think Tello's in another league ! [ or planet ] .... two completely different entities... as chalk and cheese !...

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Eh Tello!... two more drummer's movin in on yer turf !!! your being invaded man !!!

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Seriously dude.. yer a real threat to that "The Book of Days"... 2520 lurkers to 2693....somthin's gotta give....

**cupie**

Hi r3830, Yib and Smee...that link wasn't about shoving a certain 'blippin' phone up one's......??????

I like Santa Claus too....Hey santa...where's me 'blippin' bike.

I think Kevin has been gaff taped around the mouth by Political correctness these days...wouldn't want to have a laugh at the ridiculous...it may offend the sensitive...and even worse....people might figure out there's something more to life than working for the man.

They're breeding the 20th century X generation out of the system so the Y generation can continue to be brainwashed by the "technology is god - don't leave home without it" "Hell don't leave home at all"...... marketing push.....The matrix awaits...lol

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
Cupie  :choc: Always good to see you!

I actually thought long and hard about posting the link for Tello, in that the same link is accessible to all who choose to snap on it. That's why it came with a warning for partners and kids. But then again, Youtube put it out there for all to see.

Probably the most refreshing thing about KBW is..... Political Correctness doesn't exist!! He addresses it in the song, in full colour. Tello did say that he wanted colour!

Sold 3.5 million albums..... singer / songwriter / performer, of local and international significance. Not a bad effort for an ex-sparkie from Kalgoorlie is it!

**cupie**

Ah R3830 - Never fear,  if it's published on the web, sold that many albums, and a whole generation enjoyed it without taking offense? then I reckon those of us who don't take offense at reality...should be able to enjoy it in the 21st century too.....These PC types will have to wait until we're all dead and gone and then they can re-write the lyrics to you can stick your mobile phone, back into your pocket...or something equally 'Demolition Man" inspired?..where the only music left is advertising jingles.  lmao.

Remember Demolition Man?  He kept asking about the seashells and I still don't get that...anyway......every few seconds he was issued with a profanity violation......lmao.    

Anyway, who didn't want to tel 013 to stick their phone where the sun don't shine?  Or was it 1100....??  

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Tello did say that he wanted colour!

Bullshirt!!!!!

Not so!
I said "You Boneheads are not posting in color...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go back & re-read, knuckelhead!!!!

I'll start the savage rumours about me....

...NOT YOU!!!

Agreed?
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT

Tello you need a crash course in Aussinisim... enrol now for the up coming simester..
positions filling quickly..

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
I said "You Boneheads are not posting in color...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I said I'd give ya color...... dumb butt! Deeeerrrr was the link in black & white?

I'll start the savage rumours about me....

...NOT YOU!!!

Agreed?

In a word...... DILLIGAF ;D

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Tello you need a crash course in Aussinisim... enrol now for the up coming simester..
positions filling quickly..

Spell Check is your friend!

**hint**

;D

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
In a word...... DILLIGAF

That is SOooo...biker, I suppose!

For the mortals in the gallery, DILLIGAF  is code/anacronym for:

Does It Look Like I Give a Flogg?

Too funny.

Very HARD CORE.

word

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT

2580 and climbing......lurkers unite..

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
Tello,

You enjoyed the song? Hope it bought a smile to your face.  ;D

We were just about to send a search party out to find you! Yib was on standby to launch!!!

Spell Check is your friend!

It Is! Did you notice how the American spellchecker translates? Over here - remembers a 'u' now and again.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

2580 and climbing......lurkers unite..

Can I win a prize, a cheezburger or a turd for competing in this action, man?

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Good God man you've stooped to this level?....

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
Thankyou Countess! Hard to believe that the last stooge died back in 1975. Seems like a month ago.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Montello Floods, July 1, 2009.

Very unseasonal.

I had to yell at people to keep the waters from rising.

Worthy of FEMA assistance???

Al Gore is nowhere to be found.

Maybe it all started in the late morning when the sheriff popped me for riding my minibike on the state hiway...and in possession of a loaded firearm. (I always wear my finest Holster when I step-out-and-into 'Proper Society'.....)

The spot where I got shook down, (and soon after released from ) is the road where all the Highland Flash-Flood waters came down and spilled into Main Street and upto my my Front Door's Threshhold...

No links--no pics now.....This is "wet off the Press" scoop, cuz nobody really cares but there is substancial Readership here.......

Trust me on this.

Hairball is Hairball.
Wet or Dry.
Hail or Flames.
We have that, yeah!

Whew, that was a close one......but I'm still convinced about surely filing complaints with Elko County, woo-hoo!

Roo

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
Crikey Tello!   :o   Flood Alert!

Stick a couple of these under the door.....

If that don't work....try one of these.... :D

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
Worthy of FEMA assistance???

Read about that after Katrina...... doubtful

Maybe it all started in the late morning when the sheriff popped me for riding my minibike on the state hiway...and in possession of a loaded firearm. (I always wear my finest Holster when I step-out-and-into 'Proper Society'.....)

What happened to the 2nd Amendment?

Tello......... Are you OK over there?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
What happened to the 2nd Amendment? Cops don't respect our laws. They make up their own as they go along, hoping to transform warm bodies into cash cows, to enrich the coffers of the staus quo.

In Montello particularly: there is no traditional level of law enforement. It's highly selective. They won't prosecute known theives,etc., but they will hassel the locals over a broken taillight or expired tag. (I filed 6 criminal complaints in the past 3 years, and NOTHING has been done about them!!! & I'm out 25,000 US dollars cuzza it!!!! -- BAD COPS; NO DONUTS!!! )

They're all Pussies!!!

Tello......... Are you OK over there?  So far we're good. Another bad storm is coming in now, said to be worse than yesterday, but we had tractor works today in the flood control areas.

It's hairball!  We may not have our 4th of July this year if this "Climate Shift" continues...

THX!

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
All indications are that the climate conditions aren't going to improve. Tello, you might want to keep an escape method handy, just in case...
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
LURKERS' "TAG"!!!!!

Book of Days: 2709

Tello Files: I'm 2709.

Check it!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
George Romero says:

If I fail, they [the film industry] write me off as another statistic. If I succeed, they pay me a million bucks to fly out to Hollywood and fart.

[On his fourth installment of the "Living Dead" series, Land of the Dead (2005)]: The idea of living with terrorism - I've tried to make it more applicable to the concerns Americans are going through now.

If one horror film hits, everyone says, "Let's go make a horror film!" It's the genre that never dies.

If you have 60 people dress like zombies and you show them something that you like, you get 60 people doing the exact same thing. My opinion of a good zombie walk is to loll your head as if it's a little too heavy and the muscles have begun to atrophy.

I'm like my zombies. I won't stay dead!

My zombie films have been so far apart that I've been able to reflect the socio-political climates of the different decades. I have this conceit that they're a little bit of a chronicle, a cinematic diary of what's going on.

I'll never live long enough to arrive at some sort of peaceful co-existence of some kind. That's probably the only way you could end it on a note of promise, which would mean the zombies would learn how to eat Spam or chicken livers, instead of your liver. But I'll never get to that point.

Yeah, I'm seen by the studios as a genre guy. I've made several non-genre films, but nobody went to see them. I guess I'll never be a member of that club.

I'll never get sick of zombies. I just get sick of producers.

"Just because I'm showing somebody being disemboweled doesn't mean I have to get heavy and put a message round it."

I don't try to answer any questions or preach. My personality and my opinions come through in the satire of the films, but I think of them as a snapshot of the time. I have this device, or conceit, where something happens in the world and I can say, 'Ooo, I'll talk about that, and I can throw zombies in it! And get it made!' You know, it's kind of my ticket to ride.

I guess in my pictures you're either doomed or you've got yourself a hell of a job.

I don't think you need to spend $40 million to be creepy. The best horror films are the ones that are much less endowed.

I always thought of the zombies as being about revolution, one generation consuming the next.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001681/bio

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
Well Tello, It seems that your computer still works and didn't float out in the tide. How are things over there? Has the threat of flooding passed?

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
I have a question about zombies: Do zombies sell on eBay? And if so, could it explain delayed delivery in some cases? (The zombies would clearly use SlowLurchingWalkPost as opposed to Express Post...)

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Head Count:

Book of Days: 2712

Tello Files: 2763

Eat me!

Just don't mess with my toys...

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
Tello, you know drums..... I don't.

What would you recommend for a new starter at age 13 in the way of a drum set?

Any advice that you would offer?

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT

Ummmm ear muffs for the Parents would be a good start !

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
ONYA SMEE!!! Good to see ya. Already bought the ear muffs, 3 sets..... allows for 2 failures! ;D

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

Don't be 13. Watch drummers. Play plastic, steel and titanium buckets to start.

G00gle: Drums; Drummers; Drummers Jokes;
http://www.rontello.com

What? Is this a counter goof on the goof thread here?  Het!

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
Found some good reading on your site. Thanks for that.

Book of Days: 2798

Tello Files: 2768

WTF?????

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Yeah, WTF!!!!!!

Yer mathsux!

Try this: If I don't make a buck on this Tourist Trap pretty bleeding soon, I'm gonna snap, Mate!

or not

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
There are people who don't approve of animal cloning - and it may upset the roes if you start making bucks.

Roo

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
Awwww  Tello.... :(

Maybe us Aussies could start a David Letterman campaign to get you on his show! :D

You'd have to hire bodyguards for your place once you became famous!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Awwww  Tello.... :(

Maybe us Aussies could start a David Letterman campaign to get you on his show! :D

You'd have to hire bodyguards for your place once you became famous!

Please NO! Something other than THAT!

It's better to burn out, than fade away....

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
"It's better to burn out, than fade away...."

Not a chance dude !! days jive 2714 ----Tello's hemorrhoid hysteria 2813
                               days jive 289  ----Tello's hemorrhoid hysteria 601

Your a prisoner of your own device !!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook

More info pls......I'm not on your same page, ya bl/oo/dy/  pla/FELAFEL U/lp/p/er/cy!//!

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT

More info pls......I'm not on your same page, ya bl/oo/dy/  pla/FELAFEL U/lp/p/er/cy!//!

What I'm saying ya dork is you have the most popular thread here...twisted and all as it is!!

Announcement: If the pic offends anyone drop me a message and I'll change it...