Author Topic: SCAM BEWARE  (Read 6864 times)

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
  • Im a 99 year old IRISHMAN..But I still think im 25
SCAM BEWARE
« on: August 20, 2011, 02:39:39 AM »
SCAM AGAINST OLDER MEN
...Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves when out shopping and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it.
...A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Tesco's, Costco, or even Asda. This one caught me totally by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.
...Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.
...Here's how the scam works:
...Two nice-looking, young girls will come over to your car or van as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and chamois, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look).
...When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's.
...You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.
...I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also July 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 27th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.
...So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.
...Asda have wallets on sale for £2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones at poundland and bought them out in three of their stores.
...Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Tesco's, to Asda, to Costco, etc.
...So please, please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.)

***** TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL *****

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
  • Im a 99 year old IRISHMAN..But I still think im 25
Re: SCAM BEWARE
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 02:41:16 AM »
SNIPE 1  ;D ;D ;D
***** TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL *****

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 03:28:29 AM »
Huuurrrr *snipe*
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 12:27:46 PM »

:rofl:  Good one Tommy