Author Topic: NAB systems down again  (Read 4131 times)

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
NAB systems down again
« on: December 08, 2010, 05:10:15 PM »
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/12/08/3088255.htm

National Australia Bank is again experiencing problems with its banking systems.

Online banking is unavailable, with the bank's website saying NAB is experiencing technical difficulties.

It directs customers to phone the bank.

Retail stores in Brisbane say they have also been unable to process payments from NAB customers, and there are reports that Redi automatic teller machines are unable to process payments.

It follows problems a fortnight ago that affected transactions for thousands of the bank's customers.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: NAB systems down again
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 05:20:56 PM »
Stuff them.

My problems start when the OZRT is down.

*snipe*
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 05:29:37 PM »
:5+5: :o ... OzRT isn't a bank, Tello. Now I realise what is causing the problems. You keep trying to withdraw money from the site, and it causes a server crash! *

NAB... *shakes head* It causes a great deal of havoc for the bank's customers to be unable to access their funds. It's a bigger problem than might be thought, too, because some customers who live from week-to-week will be embarrassed about that, and thus reluctant to seek help. They'll be the ones facing real hardship.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 05:47:27 PM »
some customers who live from week-to-week will be embarrassed about that, and thus reluctant to seek help.

I hear that.
I don't like going around town begging for lines of credit
and admitting I'm poor again.....
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"