Author Topic: Non Paying Bidders!  (Read 7339 times)

Liisa-Sx

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
Non Paying Bidders!
« on: May 25, 2010, 12:55:51 AM »
Yep I know the drill, file a NPB Dispute and feel lucky if you don't cop a neg for your trouble, so this is just a rant lol

But there are just SO many of them lately, I am over it, why on earth do these people bid if they have no intention of paying, some sellers are reporting up to 40+% non paying bidder transactions on their monthly reports.

Those negatives that NON Paying Bidders leave for sellers also contribute to a Ding towards their search visibility, how is it permissable to allow them to leave ANY feedback?

Ebay facilitates this ever growing trend, and it is truly ridiculous, what business in it's right mind wants to continue to drive sellers away with ludicrous policies..

Oh right.. Ebay.

Sigh.

They said there would be cake....and there WAS!

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
Re: Non Paying Bidders!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 02:31:52 AM »
I cannot come to grips with non paying bidders being able to leave any feedback.As far as I am concerned , as a buyer, the item is not mine until the seller receives my payment.

A seller, from whom I had only bought one item, said they wished all buyers were like me! They were good sellers in every way. I was astonished because all I did was communicate and pay! Made me wonder how many sellers were experiencing an influx of non paying bidders.

Up to 40% non paying bidders for some sellers is staggering. It must play havoc with auctions.

“I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, because I'm not myself, you see”  Lewis Carroll

*r3830*

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 08:31:39 AM »
I heard the Ebay is re-establishing itself as a benevolent society...... All donations graciously accepted!  ;D

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 09:03:49 AM »
I'll gladly donate a fresh bag of poo.
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

shyer

• Knight of the RT
  • from UBB & yib thank you
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 11:54:31 AM »
I cannot come to grips with non paying bidders being able to leave any feedback.As far as I am concerned , as a buyer, the item is not mine until the seller receives my payment. ..............
Up to 40% non paying bidders for some sellers is staggering. It must play havoc with auctions.

If you lodge a non paying bidder dispute that stops the buyer from leaving feedback TILL you close dispute to get final value fees back, or 30? days after dispute lodged it expires and no buyer strike no fees back. Then buyer can leave feedback .Lesson always close disputes.

If that is buyers first unpaid buyer strike, they can appeal and in 100% of cases ebay removes strike and they can leave feedback again.

My non paying bidders is 50%, sometimes more. Ebay is full of rude, arrogant idiots with an outcomes based education ( ie a rats^&t outcome) . Who can not read, write, or spell English. let alone think.

Then there all the migrants ect. who can not even speak or understand English.

Ebay needs a language exam before you are allowed to register in that language. Then at least the users can understand each other. The ebay staff would pass no language exam

bnwt

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 03:02:31 PM »
I seriously wonder how many eBay buyers are like Debra

[attachment deleted by admin]

ernest_price

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 04:02:21 PM »
Most of mine tend to fall into 3 categories:

1. "I bid on 3 items but only paid for the cheapest." i.e. I was the winning bidder on all 3 items
2. "I'm a bit short of cash at the moment." i.e. I changed my mind or my partner/parent found out.
3. "I'm a competitor and only got my friends to bid to stuff you up so that my item looked cheaper and mine actually sold and yours didn't LOL". Those words [well a paraphrase at least] were actually emailed to me over a $100+ book - the guy was so happy with his little plan - it worked and eBay management couldn't care less. i.e. "I'm a pwick"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 04:19:22 PM »
bnwt:  That is sooo..."Failblog.com"!

Cheers!

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 04:24:13 PM »

I hate to think!
“I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, because I'm not myself, you see”  Lewis Carroll

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 04:57:04 PM »

I hate to think!

Think about this:

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2010, 05:04:26 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'(

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2010, 05:13:34 PM »
Got'cha!

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2010, 05:28:03 PM »

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2010, 05:30:53 PM »
I wanna report: