Author Topic: PETS for sale via eBay  (Read 4475 times)

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
PETS for sale via eBay
« on: April 23, 2010, 11:01:47 PM »
I'm not sure how long it's been there, but has anyone noticed the PETS button on the main eBay menu?

[attachment deleted by admin]

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
Re: PETS for sale via eBay
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 11:02:54 PM »
The button links to Find a Pet on Gumtree and Pet Supply Items on eBay

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 11:08:27 PM »
So now we can find stuff on eBay, travel, real estate, jobs, dating and pets. What's next?

Pity eBay can't fix the search!

One of the items I have listed is still not appearing correctly in search, and it has been over a week.

If it doesn't sell I am going to demand they refund my 40c listing fee!  :lol:

Seriously though, how many other items are also invisible to buyers?

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 11:21:52 PM »
Ah ! it's pet stuff !... I thot they started to allow selling pets !...LOL

[attachment deleted by admin]

**cupie**

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 11:24:44 PM »
I haven't noticed this Wheels, but if it promotes mass breeders, then I'd be dead against it....i found my dogs admittedly via an add on Gumtree, from another seller who was trying to re-home a lovely big overly boisterous male shepherd...so cute....it had already been re-homed....but she put me onto another bloke in Canberra who wanted to re home two 3 y.o. brother/sister pedigree shepherds and i got them for nothing....a year later....we call this place the puppy hilton..they've well and truly settled in and we're now theirs....lol

So...gumtree sellers are sometimes listing as 'Shepherd adoption', or "rottie adoption', and that does incur a fee in most cases...I was just lucky to get my two...lovely dogs....

as for people who mass breed to list online....and otherwise, keep fully grown animals in small kennels for most of their lives?........

................."I Fart in your general direction"

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 11:34:21 PM »
Cupie, I'm not a big dog person, but, my son is complaining that I'm spoiling his dog. Well ... he likes what I cook for him, and he's always home for dinner on time (the dog this is, not the son!). His favourites are rice or pasta and vegies, gravy on any kind of meat, watermelon, peanut butter on toast and of course his marrow bones.

**cupie**

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 12:57:45 AM »
well...you prolly are spoiling him...but dogs are adorable...mine are there every morning with a big smile, wagging their tails having waited ages for us humans to wake up...they're a joy....unconditional...and so loyal...who could ask for more?....mine of course are big enough to mean business if someone were to come into our house when we were sleeping....lol...look out.....But then, I live in a place, were we still leave our houses unlocked....nobody wants to argue with two sheppies