Author Topic: E-bay turbo lister not accepting postage selected  (Read 4331 times)

That Varieties Gal

• Knight of the RT
E-bay turbo lister not accepting postage selected
« on: January 20, 2010, 06:22:27 PM »
Can anyone help -every time i have tried to use the e-bay turbo lister it will not save my listing as it says I have  'invalid shipping' selected

I choose
flat rate
registered - put in the amount

I have been trying on and off for over 6 months now and every time it's a major failure
Can anyone help?

Cause I'm fed up with it!

cheers from Robbie

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
Re: E-bay turbo lister not accepting postage selected
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 07:35:44 PM »
I'm not sure whether this will help, but you could try selecting "Flat rate" for international postage, even if you are not offering international postage.

"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

That Varieties Gal

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 08:39:13 PM »
Thank-you Tess,
In between my post and now, I removed the old turbo lister and downloaded the latest version - not a hiccup for sending up a listing just now. So the program probably needed a complete over haul.
I will remember your suggestion if it gets cantankerous again!
Cheers from Robbie

*FluffyDuckee*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
  • Waves to everyone
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 01:29:37 AM »
Thank you for posting this Robbie.  I also had problems in the past with turbo lister and had to abandon any attempts to use it.

After your comments, I downloaded the lasted version and it works well.  Much much easier for me to create multiple listings in advance and then move  which ever ones I want to into Ebay when I want.

I have found another advantage with using the lister is that I can add my own HTML code to Ebays FREE template.  The Ebay template is 10c per listing if used directly from Ebay and you can't insert HTML.

Inserting my own HTML means I can host my own pics (which saves money, all adds up) and I can put a link to my other listings.  If I use BIN/Best Offer I also insert some code to entice the buyers to put in an offer and a link to Ebay's Best Offer help

:duckling: