Author Topic: seller dashboard.. awol  (Read 4711 times)

Liisa-Sx

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
seller dashboard.. awol
« on: May 29, 2010, 02:26:19 AM »
My Seller dashboard has vanished!! lol

I get this message "You are not eligible to access this feature.", the only eligibility is to have sold 10 items within the last 12 months and I have most certainly done that, spent 30 mins looking for the stupid thing.

I have no intention of contacting dead help.. they are useless.
They said there would be cake....and there WAS!

Centuries

• Knight of the RT
Re: seller dashboard.. awol
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 12:28:42 PM »
Another little dashboard "glitch" which will take many heads to remedy, no doubt. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
“I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, because I'm not myself, you see”  Lewis Carroll

White Witch

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 08:45:20 AM »
Hi Lisa! Do you have 2 seller id's?

I was getting that message when I started selling with a second ID, I was trying to relist with my main ID, and the page would jump on its own to my other id and I'd get that message.

To fix the problem, I use mozilla firefox with one id, and internet explorer with the other, and they don't cross over anymore!  ;D

Liisa-Sx

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 10:42:20 AM »
Hola Witchy,

Yes I have the two selling ID's, hmmm I can't detect any crossover but thats not to say it isn't doing it, the one I call my "everyday" ID is below the criteria but my main selling ID is well above, I'll see if using two different browsers helps, I use Firefox as my main browser. I relented and contact "dead help" and as predicted they were no help at all and were clueless, all I got was the tired old spiel about them reporting it for investigation and that they had had no other complaints about it.

low-enghooi

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 10:58:38 AM »
Hi Liisa,

Maybe clear the Firefox cache, cookies, saved form information and authenticated sessions?

Restart Firefox.

Liisa-Sx

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 11:08:45 AM »
Hi Liisa,

Maybe clear the Firefox cache, cookies, saved form information and authenticated sessions?

Restart Firefox.

Hi Low,
Thank you, however that was the very first thing I did, and is something I do regularly to avoid interference generally, it's got me completely baffled, I did a quick google and it would appear that quite a number of other sellers are experienceing the same thing.

Everything else is completely functional with no disruption or inadvertant ID switching, simply put just the seller dashboard is gone and no amount of searching has been able to locate it, I'll chalk it up to another Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Ebay moment.