The Oz Round Table boards > The Round Table

Graphic designers or logo makers - help!

(1/5) > >>

*CountessA*:
Well, I whipped up the OZ Round Table logo which you can see top right (http://www.ozroundtable.com/Themes/default/images/smflogo.gif). It's very amateur and I would love to see a nicer logo created.

Have at it!

Whatever you create should be a gif file, and should be of the same dimensions as the logo already there.

Poddy:
Hi,

I'll have a couple of goes later on in the evening.
258X30 pixals? or can it be a bit larger?

Also what about animation ,also gif

I'll have a play and send you some results by monday or Tuesday then we can get people to have a look at it and we can take it from there

carl

*Ubbie Max*:
Countess, It looks pretty good to me, green & gold, simple but it stands out.

Complicated logos could tend to crowd & complicate.

Primaryaim:
I am seeing the Round Table in blue but the oz is yellow and green. Is this correct and if so can the blue be changed poddy?

*CountessA*:
I know we don't want anything too complicated... but I know my skills with graphics are pathetic. If anyone likes the basic idea of the green and gold, go for it! Use what I whipped up as the basis...

We need to keep to roughly the same dimensions, otherwise it will throw out the forum structure.

I... would tend to say animated gifs for headers are usually too distracting. Subtle animation may be possible, but I feel it would be best to stay away from animations for the logo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version