The Oz Round Table boards > The Round Table

The Tello Files. (All things strange, witnessed, verifyable and/or credible (?)

<< < (5118/5118)

tellomon:
I love being alone. That's when I don't feel lonely.Chosen but Alone: Why You Can't Be Around a Lot of People

@butchcassidy9625
2 weeks ago (edited)
As a child, I could not understand where all the hate was coming from, but I realize now that I was a good kid. I wasn't like everyone else but I couldn't put my finger on where this barrier of hate was coming from. But now as an adult, I understand what the issue is and now I can see why people act that way.

Being a good person is the hardest thing to do in this earth. You will be going against a current your whole life. When you are truly a good person and that means even when nobody is looking. That's when the spiritual battle begins. Now you will be attacked in ways you can't see. You have to be spiritually ready for that.  That's the biggest reason why people give up, because it's too hard.  But that's why the pay off is so great. It's a marathon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZWMpsadDas

tellomon:
Ron Tello Culley
22 hours ago
  ยท
Shared with Public
Hi Tech tracks me. Today, I deleted an old email file...Rocket legal forms. Soon after, on YouTube, I see Rocket ads. Never saw them before. Go figure. And beware that your toaster is spying on you.

Augie A. Leonard
When those military Jets go flying around me, and directly above me, I know they got me logged in their coordinates to where they can eliminate me from the other side of the Great Salt Lake lol.
But then would they actually justify the cost of an obsolete missile being used on one Soul??

Ron Tello Culley
We are very special that the Gov. gives us so much personal attention for our Patriotic Beliefs.

tellomon:
The future is stupid.

I caught a YT vid about super break-thrus in hi-tech, supposedly to make life better than it already is not.

The AI narrator voice was a fail.  I clicked out of the vid when the word "era" was pronounced "E Ray". I won't  share the link.

Stupid is NOW. Take that fake future and shove it up your AISS!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version