The Oz Round Table boards > The Round Table

PROBLEMS WITH E-PURCHASES and their RESOLUTIONS

<< < (3/7) > >>

*smee*:
Listing is Gonski ...caput ...pushing up daisys ...finito ..it is no more .... its flockin' snuffed it !

*CountessA*:
I sent a quick message to the seller letting him know about the potential problems; he replied with a quick thank you, and as you can see, the listing has been ended.

A responsible seller - he did exactly the right thing.

bnwt:
I have a doooozie

sold a Cobb & Co leather wallet for $50 ... have sold lots of this particular wallet

buyer emails saying how annoyed he is that the wallet is vinyl and that I have falsely advertised the product

I reply saying I am more then happy to give him a refund but assured him the wallet is in fact genuine leather

he replies .... please advice any authority in Melbourne to check on the item. If it is leather? I would add $100 to the amount to make it worth who
Lie for both of us. This is if you truly profoundly disappointed.
You would match my offer I understand?

I called him ..... (angry sounding Yugoslavic sounding voice) ..... he went on and on about how I sell fake, he will cut up wallet and prove, he get authority with one hundred dollar etc etc

I said how about I get the CEO of Cobb & Co to call you ... he agreed to that ... I said the CEO will call monday

he emailed again today ... I want an independent acsessor and you ate welcome to choose
any in Melbourne so I can take the wallet there. Leather wallet means that it made out of leather

I called eBay they said he has two options ... keep it or return it for a refund

I wonder what happen tomorrow

the really weird thing is when I looked up his address on Google Earth it's a shoe shop

*CountessA*:
Perhaps he sells "Vegan leather" shoes?

*smee*:
did you send in a chicken nugget box ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version