Author Topic: New eBay and Aus Post satchels  (Read 29766 times)

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
Re: New eBay and Aus Post satchels
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2010, 06:17:52 PM »
Oh, and you may call us 'Silver' wheels from now on. Well, for the next couple of months anyway.   :acclaim:  :lol:

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2010, 06:18:26 PM »
what are you saying Wheels ?

that best match hasnt destroyed your business ?

that ebay and paypal are not the root of all evil in this world ?

I think you must be a habitual shill bidder and that you are buying all your own BINS !!!!

or maybe you are you must be  an Ebay employee 

Oh no ...sorry I forgot , you actually took the trouble to work out how to do eBay things smart and to read , learn and understand  the in and outs to the best of your ability , you use relevant key words in your listings to get the best search exposure , you go about your business in a rational business like manner and have researched products of good quality that are in demand and that you can sell and post at reasonable costs and still be able to make some pocket money .... Buggah ...you have commonsense and a positive attitude ...maybe thats what it takes ? 

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2010, 06:29:30 PM »

Touch wood ... lucky so far, only a couple of minor concerns, no lost parcels, no disputes, no PayPal claims.

One neg feedback left in error (iPhone problem) but quickly revised to positive. One returned item on the website.

eBay Best Match has little effect because we sell products that very few, if any, other sellers are selling.

Of course we've made our share of mistakes - mainly with underestimating postage costs - but we're getting there.

Having said that, selling on eBay, even as a small 'part-time' seller, can be stressful and we're looking forward to the holidays and no eBaying.

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2010, 09:05:47 PM »
Wheels, if you have a problem with too many parcels - or even ones that are too big to even fit through the chute, there is an answer!

I have had the 'too big for the red box chute' problem - and the answer is to wait for the van! The drivers I have encountered have all been quite happy to put a tub on the ground for you to 'deposit' your mail which they will then 'collect'.  (I think there is a legal technicality where they will not take it from your hand, as that would be 'accepting' mail, not 'collecting' it.) So don't feel offended if they just put a tub on the ground.

This exercise is made easier when you know the times the driver comes through.  For me, if I get to our red mail box by 6:50pm, I will usually have less than a 10 minute wait. To be safe, I try to get there by 6:45pm and allow 20 minutes waiting time.

HellWest'nCrooked

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2010, 09:09:49 PM »

Woo hooo.....go Wheels !!
  So glad all your hard work has paid off/is paying off.
  Enjoy your well earned rest.

Westie   :ivanhoe:
Ain't no rhyme or reason
No complicated meaning

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2010, 09:18:09 PM »
Wheels, you thoroughly deserve the success you've seen.

Hopefully it will continue, and you'll become known as the Big Red Box Filler.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2010, 05:32:52 PM »
Click and Send

ppffffffffffffffftt!

3 days of using the new satchels and all is well. On the 4th day when you go to pay - Error!

Not good Aus Post and Commonwealth Bank!

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2010, 05:34:13 PM »
Oh and bnwt, I read the messages on the Click and Send login today (just in case there was a message about problems with paying) and I noticed this old message:

09 November 2010 - Important Information about Mac Operating System

The Click and Send application is now compatible with Apple Safari

If you have any questions, the Click and Send helpdesk is only an email (clickandsend@auspost.com.au) or phone call (1300 662 710) away.

The Click and Send Team

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2010, 05:57:06 PM »
OK, I have to take that back. I finally got through to pay, printed the labels, trimmed the labels, sealed up the satchels, unsealed the satchels 'cause I forgot to sign them, sealed the satchels and ran (drove) to the corner. Just as I pulled up so did the PO van. He was early - it was only 5.50pm! Anyway, I made it and the satchels have been posted.

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2010, 03:52:35 PM »
Satchels are available again.

Max of 5 x 500g and 5 x 3kg.

Get in quick!

http://auspost.ebay.com.au/

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
  • Im a 99 year old IRISHMAN..But I still think im 25