The Oz Round Table boards > The Round Table

WANTED

<< < (2/44) > >>

*smee*:
I realise this is a WANTED thread but I am going to go the other way
ATT: BLACKADDER FANS
I had series 1 - 4 dvd's listed on ebay as invidual items series 2 & 3 sold but despite relisting 1 & 4 Ive had no takers so before I go to the expense and effort to re-list again if anyone one here is interested in aquiring these I am happy to do a mates rate deal ..both series dvds are brand new and sealed and contain the following episodes
BLACKADDER 1THE FORETELLING. With Peter Cook as Richard III. From out of the swirling mist of the Dark Ages comes a lone horseman cursed from youth by a deformed haircut and sporting a particularly evil pair if tights.

BORN TO BE KING. Treachery, murder and Morris-dancing break out in all their full horror when an orange-faced stranger arrives at court.

THE ARCHBISHOP. The landscape is littered with dead Archbishops of Canterbury. Edmund's cunning plan is to get his deadliest rival appointed to the vacancy....

THE QUEEN OF SPAIN'S BEARD. With Miriam Margolyes as Princess Maria. The King's international treachery gives the hideous Edmund a chance to press his clammy body against of Europe's most eligible princesses.

WITCHSMELLER PURSUIVANT. Frank Finlay stars as the repulsive Witchsmeller. The King is a bit under the weather with Black Death. Witchcraft is diagnosed by the Black Adder and only one man can root it out.

THE BLACK SEAL. With Rik Mayall as Mad Gerald. In a final gesture of defiance Edmund rides forth to seek out the Seven Most Evil Men in the land and return with them to seize the throne.

BLACKADDER GOES FORTH 4
Captain Cook 
When Field Marshal Haig unveils his new strategy to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to Berlin, Blackadder volunteers to be the Official War Artist.[8]
4-2 Corporal Punishment 
Despite problems with communications, orders for another mission arrive and Blackadder breaches regulations by eating the messenger. Can the Flanders pigeon murderer avoid the firing squad?[8]
4-3 Major Star 
Blackadder organises a variety show in the hope of being able to escape the war by performing at the London Palladium. However, problems arise after General Melchett falls for his "leading lady". Guest starring Gabrielle Glaister as Private "Bob" Parkhurst.[8]
4-4 Private Plane 
Despite his loathing of Lord Flashheart, Blackadder joins the Royal Flying Corps in order to escape the trenches. Guest starring Rik Mayall as Lord Flashheart and Adrian Edmondson as Baron von Richthofen.[8]
4-5 General Hospital 
George is injured and sent to the military infirmary, but Blackadder joins him when he is assigned to discover the identity of a spy in the hospital. Guest starring Miranda Richardson as Nurse Mary Fletcher-Brown and Bill Wallis as Sir Bernard Proudfoot-Smith.[8]
4-6 Goodbyeee... 
Millions have died but the troops have advanced no further than "an asthmatic ant with some heavy shopping". Now, at last, the 'final' big push looms, and Edmund is willing to try anything to avoid it. Guest starring Geoffrey Palmer as Field Marshal Sir Douglas Haig.

gr8-expectations:
i will take them for my kids smee who are black adder fans lets start the bargaining at 50 cents each and work downwards... lol

gr8-expectations:
serially tho, message me the price, can even do bank deposit, love to see peter cook, my fave init

*CountessA*:
I already have all the Blackadder DVDs, otherwise I'd be fighting Gr8 for them, Smee!

*smee*:
its a done deal with Mr T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version