The Oz Round Table boards > The Round Table

Sooo Happy!!

(1/5) > >>

Did647:
  This forum is the best thing I have found in years.;D I just hope news gets out.   ;D Everything about this is so much better than Ebay's pathetic effort. !!! Love it.  ;D  Thank you all    :uthewoman:

And!!! I can edit my posts if I make mistakes :D

MODERATOR EDIT: Didi, you're welcome here - just letting you know that, while the eBay AU forums are causing a lot of problems, you might want to rethink emotive phrases that aren't constructive criticism. I know we'd all like to see eBay's forums find a better way of handling problems than by limiting posts in a thread, making some sections hidden to users without feedback and segmenting problem-solving areas, while also discouraging invaluable discussion. We hope in the meantime this place provides an opportunity to help and to discuss issues in a fair, consumer-aware way.

mtnlane:
Hi did - welcome to the Oz Round Table - great to have you 'on board'  :D

Did647:
Great to be here!! ;D  Btw Are we allowed to swear here?  ;)

Primaryaim:
Hi didi, Welcome, settle in and enjoy.

mtnlane:
Hi Didi, We have a BOT who 'moderates' some words and we do ask that you keep your posts respectful and friendly.  Apart from that - we have lots of laughter and some great helpers so I am sure you will not find the BOT moderation too intrusive:-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version