Author Topic: Place ya bets! :goodluck:  (Read 9231 times)

Roo

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
Place ya bets! :goodluck:
« on: November 03, 2009, 01:50:18 PM »
I like Daffodil.

Don't know why...just do.

Not even having a bet on it...so it will probably win...lol

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Re: Place ya bets! :goodluck:
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 02:19:07 PM »
I think last years winner Viewed is an obvious good chance but it is carrying a lot more weight than it did last year and top weights do not have a good record in the cup in recent times 

So I will be looking for a good value bet so on that basis think that # 10 Zavite paying approx $40/1 at present and # 19 Spin Around paying approx $80/1 are both good lightweight chances and over the odds as both have won over the cup distance of 2 miles previously 

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 03:07:55 PM »
Competitive JUNK THREAD.

Move along people. There's nothing to see...
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

gr8-expectations

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 03:26:39 PM »
i pick shocking for first and second will be .... lemme see ok... crime scene... (lol)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 03:30:37 PM »
Freak!

Roo

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 03:33:44 PM »
Well...I saved my money...lol...and the winner was SHOCKING! :o

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2009, 03:35:48 PM »

My horse is still running....should pass the finish line soon.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2009, 03:39:21 PM »
TOTAL CRAP THREAD!

MINE IS BETTER CUZ NOBODY POSTED ONNIT YET!

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2009, 03:43:15 PM »

Morning .. Dude you better have one....or four.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2009, 03:49:43 PM »
i pick shocking for first and second will be .... lemme see ok... crime scene... (lol)

Mr T ... you along with the other 100 million viewers of the race may think that Shocking won ..... thats what the deceiptful people at the Victorian racing club want you to believe ..... why wouldnt they ... all they are interested in is revenue ...... this type of photo finish tampering is rampant in the racing game .......here is the link to some spread sheets that I fabricated  prepared earlier which will show the horses I tipped clearly fought out the finish .... surely you can see that ...... what you cant ??? !!!!! well burger me !!! then its glaringly obvious that you are a VRC stooge only and employee could possibly dispute my findings!!!!

I will be back later and post a selection of the VRC's rules and policies which I will refuse to read but I will cut and paste them and then delete the words that suit me and replace them with other words in my own handwriting written in crayon , I will then jumble all those words around so they dont make sense and hang them in a room where all the walls and ceilings are covered with mirrors and  I fill the room with smoke if after numerous hours of absolute torture I still cant BS  you into seeing that my tips actually trifecta 'd the race I will stamp my feet and insist you misread my initial tips

Oh and by the way even though I have never bet on the Melbourne cup or even watched one ,hell 2 minutes ago I didnt even know there was such an animal ,  I expect that I am qualified to tip with some authority on this race ..... I was on TV once you know ....

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2009, 03:50:25 PM »
Well done Gr8.  :congrats:

Hope you backed the winner and won lots of money to share with us!

Smee, um, was your horse nobbled??

Afternoon everyone. We've just got back from a long weekend at the beach and the place was packed. Don't you love a city that has a public holiday for a horse race!  ;D

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2009, 03:52:32 PM »
I had a boss whose mother ALWAYS backed the winner of the cup - and would often trail out that claim in conversation when an opportunity to score brownie points was availed.

She always seemed to omit the part where she put a 50 cent bet on all 24 runners.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2009, 03:56:48 PM »
Well done Gr8.  :congrats:

Hope you backed the winner and won lots of money to share with us!

Smee, um, was your horse nobbled??

Afternoon everyone. We've just got back from a long weekend at the beach and the place was packed. Don't you love a city that has a public holiday for a horse race!  ;D

wheels GR8 did have a slight advantage he was able to tip 5 mins after the race and he was still wrong ... see my spread sheets !!!! 

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2009, 03:58:38 PM »
 :roflmao:

Smee, now you've gone and spoiled my dreams of the millions coming my way. I didn't even think to check the time that he'd posted his 'tips'  ;D

gr8-expectations

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2009, 04:00:33 PM »

Mr T ... you along with the other 100 million viewers of the race may think that Shocking won ..... thats what the deceiptful people at the Victorian racing club want you to believe ..... why wouldnt they ... all they are interested in is revenue ...... this type of photo finish tampering is rampant in the racing game .......here is the link to some spread sheets that I fabricated   prepared earlier which will show the horses I tipped clearly fought out the finish .... surely you can see that ...... what you cant ??? !!!!! well burger me !!! then its glaringly obvious that you are a VRC stooge only and employee could possibly dispute my findings!!!!

I will be back later and post a selection of the VRC's rules and policies which I will refuse to read but I will cut and paste them and then delete the words that suit me and replace them with other words in my own handwriting written in crayon , I will then jumble all those words around so they dont make sense and hang them in a room where all the walls and ceilings are covered with mirrors and  I fill the room with smoke if after numerous hours of absolute torture I still cant BS  you into seeing that my tips actually trifecta 'd the race I will stamp my feet and insist you misread my initial tips

Oh and by the way even though I have never bet on the Melbourne cup or even watched one ,hell 2 minutes ago I didnt even know there was such an animal ,  I expect that I am qualified to tip with some authority on this race ..... I was on TV once you know ....

yes smee i see u r right, however the placing of your cameras 300 metres behind the front runners at THAT angle, and in the crowd does change the outcome slightly, good luck with the racing board lol. I didnt have any bets but it was a great race to watch

in my book a few of the pretty fillies with hats won and ollie newton john was still pretty cool for an oldie

my prediction was retrospective wheels but i did have a feeling pre race about shocking but it might have just been because i liked the name lol

yes great melbourne and most of oz shuts down for it

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2009, 04:05:24 PM »
so you reckon I should have taken off the 'tunnel vision' [sic] lens ???

you've got to be joking its the only one of got , and the flash works beautifully ,its blinded quite a lot of people in the past 

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2009, 04:11:05 PM »

Morning .. Dude you better have one....or four.

Dude! My New Enema Kit is more interesting than this thread..IMO!

PHOTO DECLINED FOR THIS FORUM.

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2009, 04:12:39 PM »
For some reason, Smee, you blinding people when you flash them seems quite credible.

;D

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2009, 04:13:27 PM »
Anybody tried Tello on decaf?

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2009, 04:14:12 PM »
Flash or a moon smee?...

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2009, 04:16:47 PM »
Anybody tried Tello on decaf?

There's more when you come inside!

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2009, 05:58:07 PM »
Did I see this sign at the Montello city limits or was it outside Tello's place?

Abandon hope
all ye
who enter here