Author Topic: TelloVision ~~ "What I have seen and the way I see it".  (Read 298 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
TelloVision ~~ "What I have seen and the way I see it".
« on: August 25, 2024, 06:41:24 AM »

:foot:

About

I'm Ronald Culley and I play the character Ron Tello on the stage of life. California Native. Political Refugee from Montello, Nevada. My former names are Remo Ron and Omer of Topanga. I got involved with the YT crowd in '22 at the outbreak of the Dylan Rounds case. I had nothing to do with it, except owning property in the crime scene area. Every YT show I was on was by invitation. I am a celebrity for the wrong reasons. See my fb PHOTO ALBUMS & OZ Blogs for details and damages. My channel is called TelloVision: "What I have seen and the way I see it". (It's what you're looking at.) And some of it is not very pretty. Everything is 50/50, so pick the correct side you need to be in. My goal is to tell the True Stories of Love and Horror in my world; to get the Truth out and Justice in and to smash the Dark, AKA Evil that persecutes us all, and particularly stalks me under color of law. Getting Even with Life requires a Team Effort. Join me. Bring a crash helmet and stay strapped. :sam2gun:

"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Re: TelloVision ~~ "What I have seen and the way I see it".
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2024, 07:00:23 AM »

:welcomedesk:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
Re: TelloVision ~~ "What I have seen and the way I see it".
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2024, 12:51:33 PM »

:bump: