Author Topic: Forwarding address for parcels from Brazil?  (Read 7458 times)

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
Forwarding address for parcels from Brazil?
« on: June 13, 2011, 06:17:18 PM »
I'm having trouble with an order I want to make from a Brazilian seller who won't sell outside Brazil. Has anyone any information on parcel fowarding services in Brazil which will forward a parcel to me in Australia?
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
Re: Forwarding address for parcels from Brazil?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 06:34:12 PM »
Countess, is the listing on eBay? If so, you may be able to use HopShopGo which is owned by PayPal. I have used them for US sellers but they may be able to do the same for Brazil. They have the standard mail forwarding service but also a 'shop for me' service and charge (I think) 10% plus the shipping costs.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 11:21:40 PM »
I'm having trouble with an order I want to make from a Brazilian seller who won't sell outside of my Brazillre.

Don't you have enuff junk???

C):-{= <" takes one to know one... "<<
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 11:26:32 PM »
No, it's not on eBay. It's a publisher in Brazil. I don't think they accept PayPal - I haven't checked, because I always for preference use my card.

But I'll check HopShopGo, just in case this publisher does accept PayPal.
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 11:31:02 PM »
Agh. HopShopGo is only applicable to the US rather than to Brazil. So far I cannot seem to find a mail forwarding service from Brazil... but I'll keep looking.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 12:28:00 AM »
Hey, Tessa...don't mind me, but I think yer trying to smuggle a boyfriend out of there.
That's all I'm sayin'.....
:lol:
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 12:32:50 AM »
heres one she prepared earlier

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 11:18:33 AM »
If it were a boyfriend, I'd be worried about having breathing holes in the packaging... but since I'm not, clearly it's not a Brazilian boyfriend.

No... seriously, I'm trying to get some Portuguese books. We're not talking about large crates, just a small parcel. I have still not found a mail forwarding service from Brazil...  :musing: :waiting: :help: :dummyspit: :doa:

*wheels*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT