Author Topic: Tales From The Narc Side  (Read 5315 times)

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
Re: Tales From The Narc Side
« Reply #350 on: April 23, 2024, 12:30:37 PM »
Signs You've Encountered a Demon Inside Someone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ek4dUW-Nyk

@dalehess6265
1 year ago
The same demon shows up in a different person to try again,
over and over again.
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #351 on: April 23, 2024, 01:15:28 PM »
Narcissists Will
Lose Their Minds Even Go Mad
If You Do These 10 Things

Let's dive into the intricate psyche of a narcissist, where even the slightest trigger can set off a tumultuous storm. Their capacity to handle frustration, rejection, or criticism is fragile, intertwined with deep-seated insecurities masked by a facade of grandiosity. Any reminder of their shortcomings can inflict what's termed as narcissistic injury, igniting a chaotic spiral, often directed at those who challenge their inflated self-image or hold them accountable.

While we don't endorse provoking or intentionally harming narcissists, it's essential to understand the triggers that unveil their true nature. In today's video, we'll explore ten scenarios that could send any narcissist into a tailspin, revealing the fragile core beneath their veneer of confidence.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #352 on: April 23, 2024, 01:30:22 PM »
Why Chosen Ones Thrive
(The REAL Power of Being Misunderstood)

Feeling like you don’t quite fit in can actually be your greatest strength. In today’s video, we explore the unique advantages of being misunderstood. We delve into how historical geniuses turned their isolation into innovation, and how you, too, can transform feelings of alienation into a catalyst for extraordinary achievements. Discover the hidden power of being different and learn how embracing your true self can lead to success and fulfillment. Join us as we uncover the real power of being misunderstood and how to harness it to revolutionize your life.

The thing is, as the world awakens, those that were misunderstood, are now being recognised as the hero's they always were.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #353 on: April 23, 2024, 01:59:43 PM »
I love being alone. That's when I don't feel lonely.
Chosen but Alone: Why You Can't Be Around a Lot of People

@butchcassidy9625
2 weeks ago (edited)
As a child, I could not understand where all the hate was coming from, but I realize now that I was a good kid. I wasn't like everyone else but I couldn't put my finger on where this barrier of hate was coming from. But now as an adult, I understand what the issue is and now I can see why people act that way.

Being a good person is the hardest thing to do in this earth. You will be going against a current your whole life. When you are truly a good person and that means even when nobody is looking. That's when the spiritual battle begins. Now you will be attacked in ways you can't see. You have to be spiritually ready for that.  That's the biggest reason why people give up, because it's too hard.  But that's why the pay off is so great. It's a marathon.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #354 on: April 23, 2024, 03:01:06 PM »
When Satan Weakens
In Narcissists Then They
Will Collapse Forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq0UV9Hv3KE

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #355 on: April 23, 2024, 03:06:37 PM »
Why Chosen Ones Scare
and make people feel Intimidated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg0wuwvAJW0

@sathanakanarat8995
1 day ago
My presence attracts both positive and negative responses. What's shocking is hostile  behaviors from siblings. This video reminds me to embrace mindfulness and compassion towards people.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #356 on: April 23, 2024, 03:12:50 PM »
9 Signs You Are a Chosen One |
All Chosen One's Must Watch This

Are you feeling special? Chosen? Receiving a message from your higher power? Since you're here, it's most likely that you are one of the chosen ones. In this video, we're going to discuss some of the signs that you are a chosen one.

If you're feeling like you're special and you're getting guidance from a higher power, then you should watch this video! In it, we'll discuss some of the signs that point to you being a chosen one. From knowing your purpose to being a black sheep, these are the signs you need to watch for if you want to feel like you're on the path to something great!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #357 on: April 23, 2024, 03:20:41 PM »
The Magic WITHIN YOU &
How To ACTIVATE IT (ENERGY = MAGIC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxQqKMDSb30

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #358 on: April 24, 2024, 12:33:36 AM »
Be Careful Being Happy
Around Unhappy Narcissist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9WY5J2wdFM

@ronaldculley
0 seconds ago
Unreal... My ex Narc got jealous and butt-hurt when I connected with another YouTube creator, Just Observing, a fine Lady who lives on the other side of the country. (I was a co-host on her shows). It was delightful to see her squirm because my attention was somewhere else and not on her. My happiness made her mad.
She found new supply who has no particular interests in life, so yeah, let them have each other's misery. I am sooooo HAPPY!

@CarnivoreStork
19 hours ago
Narcissistic not only hate you being happy....they hate when you are content with your circumstances.

@dkcelestin1558
20 hours ago
"Fun Suckers, Joy Killers, and Merchants of Chaos."...
Can't say it any better.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #359 on: April 24, 2024, 12:41:46 AM »
When Karma Strikes a Narcissist, The Truth You Won't Believe! | NPD | Narcissism Backfires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfLB7BRJXO8

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #360 on: April 24, 2024, 12:58:02 AM »
WHAT THE NARCISSIST NEVER THOUGHT WOULD HAPPEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn9xBvWoVLY

@marieeakin8534
3 days ago
The narc thinks because you are being nice...you are in agreement or not questioning their odd behavior.
You are still nice.... when there comes the time of not tolerating them & going No Contact.  Surprise narc, WE WIN!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #361 on: April 24, 2024, 01:14:38 AM »
Discover the Top Fears Narcissists
Have When Losing Their
Former Supply

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #362 on: April 24, 2024, 01:26:32 AM »
The narcissist realizes they made
a mistake when they lost you.
You're the one that got away!

@ronaldculley
0 seconds ago
Narcs refuse to believe that consequences exist.

@coreyondavis6032
4 months ago
I knew I was going to be discarded the moment she kept making threats to break up and telling me to date other people. After she left I immediately got a new job at a law firm, got my driver's license, art in an art show in a museum and played in a short film. At this point I'm convinced that victims of narcissism will win

@Thehappybirder
5 months ago
I would not let my narcissistic ex-wife back in my life for anything. She had her chance and she blew it.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #363 on: April 24, 2024, 01:35:06 AM »
When Narcissists Perform These
Stupid Behaviors, They Signal Their Own
Ultimate Demise Before You

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #364 on: April 24, 2024, 01:40:29 AM »
THE BLOCKING GAMES OF THE NARCISSIST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIVElQPtf4M&t=39s

@luiscaballero5493
4 days ago (edited)
I would like to add that we are empaths, we care, we give, we TRULY love, etc. DON"T change who you are, change/discard the people that don't appreciate these wonderful qualities...someone will come along the way and appreciate for who you are and have to offer!!! VIBRATE HIGH

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #365 on: April 24, 2024, 01:52:42 AM »
When Empaths Decide To Face Narcissists
Head On, Here's What Can
Possibly Happen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTBY9v0dRbY

@jseven7096
1 year ago
They nailed it. I think one of an empaths main problems is they let people walk all over them. We have to start saying no to people just like they always say no to us. It's a horrible feeling to feel like a doormat for these other people who clearly only care about themselves.

It's exhausting so like the video says we just ignore them, the problem is we always let some people back in. We gotta stop that and learn to be ok with just saying NO or learn to let these toxic people go. I wish you all luck and I myself know its easier said than done. Baby steps are fine.

@robertapayne9768
2 years ago
They will run claiming you're wrong, but truth is... you simply called them out on their BS

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #366 on: April 24, 2024, 01:59:57 AM »
How Testing a Sigma Empath Leads
Narcissists to Embarrass Themselves
| Narcissism Backfires

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #367 on: April 24, 2024, 02:54:17 AM »
THEY ARE CURSED…PRICE YOU PAY
FOR TRYING TO HURT THE
CHOSEN ONE! BEWARE!

In today's deep dive, we discuss why certain things unfold the way they do and whether those who do wrong ever face consequences. We're examining the idea that what goes around, comes around, and why you should trust the universe to balance the scales.

Discover how facing adversity with grace can strengthen your spirit and align you closer to your higher goals. We'll explore how negative energies and challenging situations are not just random occurrences but tests of your resilience that prepare you for greatness.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #368 on: April 24, 2024, 03:22:49 AM »
Is there anyone who has seen
a narcissist get their karma?

Ugh, I have read folks’ responses to this question act like the Narcissists never get what is coming to them. I am here to shock you. They do. They either get it here or in the next life.

Let me give these examples to help you folks:

If a tree falls in the forest, does it not make a sound when it lands? Just because you are not there, does not mean it does not.

Just because it is the night, does not the sun rise again? Just because you can’t see the sun at night, does not mean it will fail to resume rising in the morning.

Just because you are breathing, does not death wait for you? It is inevitable. Why would you doubt that or other things in nature?

Therefore, if a Narcissist does bad in the world, are you telling me that they will not face karma on a spiritual plane? I am here to tell you they will. You will just not be there to see it. Why? Because if you were smart, you would have gladly stayed away and not seen the narcissistic collapse which befall many of these folks.

Cluster B examples getting their comeuppance:

Psychopath or Sociopath: Bernie Madoff ended up in prison and lost everything

Covert Narcissist: Ellen Degeneres lost her show

Classic Narcissist: Trump losing the election and facing criminal charges

Malignant Narcissist: Scott Peterson in prison

Borderline: Angelina Jolie unable to secure work like she once did

Covert Narcissist: Amber Heard is blacklisted

I could keep going, but you get the idea.

Here are personal examples:

Covert Narcissist I know: Has Parkinson’s

Cover Narcissist: She is all alone. Has issues with her kids.

Finally, narcissists get what is coming to them, it just takes time.

Good luck to those that believe down the road a narcissist is free and clear without consequences. That is the final lie they want you to believe…it was not their fault, they are doing great, and they are better off without you. They are better off, because they won’t be around to bother you. And you are better off when they leave your life. These are just my opinions.

Narcissists live out their karma every single day. Imagine being a fugitive on the run, and not some mastermind either, just a regular person trying to outrun being hunted for your crimes against humanity. That’s the life a narcissist leads. But who they’re trying to outrun is themselves. And no matter where they go, there they are.

Imagine needing to rely on never being seen for who you really are to feel any sense of positive identity.

Imagine trying to keep up with a million and one lies at all times.

Imagine never being able to be alone with your thoughts.

Imagine having no control over your impulses.

Imagine losing everyone that ever truly loved you (the ones who saw the real you, behind the mask, and stayed) bc you did so much to hurt them.

Imagine never being able to love or be loved truly.

Imagine the only love you’ll ever get will never be for who you truly are bc who you are is nothing but that which you mirror of those around you.

Imagine the lack of peace they ever have.

Imagine the anxiety that comes with some part of them knowing the jig will eventually always be up.

Imagine being so miserable at your baseline your entire life revolves around chasing a distraction from that.

The narcissist live out their karma every single second of every single day. All they ever get is a brief and fleeting (and often self-destructive) distraction from the ass kicking karma is never not giving them.

While we may be left with CPTSD, we’re also left with a larger capacity for peace. The thing about being traumatized is that it’s extremely stressful, and so we come to more fully appreciate that which is…not. We find peace in the smallest places, we find peace where other people might be “bored”. We find joy in such small pleasures bc we have been so devoid of it for so long and we still suffer so we know to savor and cherish those sweet, small moments of bliss. We pour our effort into creating a peaceful and purposeful life. The narcissist will never know such joys, such purity, only distractions from how miserable they are.

Never could a narcissist sit with themselves in silence, no matter their view. Whether they’re at the DMV or somewhere beautiful. If they have to be alone with their thoughts and no distractions, they’re in their version of literal hell.

Never could a narcissist have an interesting internal dialogue, never could he control that voice, never could he separate himself from it. Never could the narcissist just be content being with himself.

Never would they awe at how the sunlight hits their favorite window just right, or marvel at a butterfly, or appreciate the way the bees love their flowers this year.

Never could they be so present, only distracted.

That is their karma, a life of mindless and meaningless distractions, while we go on to mindfully and meaningfully lives.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #369 on: April 24, 2024, 03:32:22 AM »
What will a narcissist do when you finally and continuously act like you don’t care about them & show them no attention?

Narcissists will find ways to get your attention. If they are not getting your attention, then they will use passive-aggressive tactics or throw tantrums to get your attention. A narcissist can't live without your attention. Narcissists fear losing you if they lose control, power, and authority over you. When narcissists get your attention, they are sure they have control over you.

If you don't give narcissists attention, then they will say you don't love them. Narcissists will use different ways to get your attention.

Attention is like a drug for narcissists. If narcissists aren't able to get your attention, then they will probably look for other supplies to get attention. If a narcissist has the habit of cheating, then they'll look to cheat on someone who gives them attention.

If narcissists have a very good supply, then they are likely to discard you or ghost you.

At first he will assume you are pouting and go about his merry way amused.

Then when you continue to not respond he gets curious. He will bait you with cryptic text messages.

He will turn off his locations hoping you will notice. Then worried that you assumed the worst, he will be sweet - briefly but it is only to see if you even noticed.

He’ll namedrop hoping to triangulate you against others.

After a few days it becomes seriously offensive- what if he was dying? How can you be so callous.

He will accuse you of seeing someone else. Still no response? If you shared a TV subscription with him, passwords will get changed and you will be locked out. He may apply for credit in your name or get his license updated to yours so guard shack lets him in as if he lives there.

Mine went out and got a second phone apparently believing that somehow I was able to see everything on his old phone and that was why I stopped talking to him.

Reportedly drove the 100 miles to my place 19 times in 60 days of silence.

I was unaware I was being tracked through a gas card app but fortunately I led a very dull life so no cause for drama.

The paranoia that grips them confirms they have a guilty conscience. Once they feel safe again after deleting all incriminating evidence they review all your emails and texts and rediscover what you might want to hear so they have the perfect thing to say.

They figure out how to unblock themselves. Takes a day or so but a script is run to unblock iCloud messaging.

They know you want to be validated for your pain and that they caused it. That is the trump card they don’t want to play unless it is a last resort. But don’t get excited just yet. Confession is not an admission of guilt as you will soon realize as soon as you fall for that trap.

You see, they only did what they did because YOU triggered them. You realize they know exactly what they are doing - the brain injury story was just how to excuse behavior. He goes on full attack mode gaslighting galore until… you either serve, break down, or explode in fury and feed the me me only me monster.

He is back in time out again and you would think he would give up realizing he has played his last trump. Nope. He realizes you are clinging to your faith to get through this. So… he starts reading in a Bible app and letting you see he is active in the app. You ignore him knowing those words will sting and evil shrinks from raw truth. But after weeks of seeing he is reading you accept an invite to a 7 day plan - and all is well. Or so you think. Who doesn’t want to guide the lost back to safety?

Of course as you as working to better yourself you can’t help but have trauma brain and want to vent in a discreet way. He reads your comments and though it’s veiled he knows it is somehow about him and receives it as an attack. He wins again. He is in your head AGAIN. He drops the apps as soon as he realizes the ruse succeeded. But not before he shares with other Christian’s that he is reading and to complete the illusion he will even show up to church of his mentor/sponsor.

It will be ground hog day over and over until you get a new unlisted number and go off grid. Many of them are OCD and will contact you 15 different ways to remind you they are still breathing. This latest narcissist is determined to never give up, but he will. They all get ignored, forgotten, replaced in the end.

How dare you think you can ignore The King of Chaos? You must think you are something special… Guess what? You are fearfully and wonderfully made… God be with you because there is nothing a narcissist hates more than a resolute Christ follower. Well he hates smokers too but I like to breathe so smoking is not an option. At least going to church doesn’t give you cancer yet.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #370 on: April 24, 2024, 03:47:11 AM »
:rofl:

I sure wish meme-makers could check their spelling and sh!t...

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #371 on: April 24, 2024, 03:57:30 AM »
:drama:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #372 on: April 24, 2024, 04:12:54 AM »
We don’t associate narcissists with empathy or understanding of human feelings, so how do they react when they bother you? What goes through their mind when a narcissist sees you crying? Here are 13 things you can expect.

13 Things to expect when a narcissist sees you crying

“Narcissistic love rides a roller coaster of disaster with a heart full of tears.” – Sherri Griffin

Narcissists will not comfort you when you cry
Don’t expect a hug or cuddle from a narcissist when you cry. If they don’t take away your pain, they will feel uncomfortable and embarrassed. It’s a “lousy” thing for them to deal with.

They will not acknowledge your tears
When you cry, you distract the narcissist. You can yell, scream or scream as much as you want, but they won’t react. They will continue the conversation completely undisturbed, and go back to what they were doing before.

They accuse you of being too sensitive
Narcissists justify their destructive behavior by blaming you. You are very sensitive. You cannot accept a joke or constructive criticism. You should calm down and not offend.

They stare at you
Narcissists don’t experience emotions the way we do, so seeing you cry piques their curiosity. They stare at you as if you were a laboratory animal being experimented on. There is nothing behind their eyes. No emotion or feeling.
Some victims of narcissists describe the narcissist’s eyes turning black or looking dull. Others smile at your distress. Narcissists can make their partner cry over something they did, and feel no remorse while watching. It’s worrying.

They will ignore your tears
When a narcissist sees you crying, he will do his best to ignore your tears. They continue as if nothing happened. You might be dazed in the fetal position, and they’ll turn the TV up louder.

They will laugh at you
It is not unusual for narcissists to laugh at your plight. These are empty, emotionally devoid shells of people. Seeing you upset shows them that their tactics are working. Your tears feed their ego. It’s a fun experience for them. When you cry, they win.
They will say that you are crying just to manipulate the situation

“Often the narcissist believes that others are ‘faking it’, taking advantage of emotional displays to achieve a goal. He is convinced that their superficial ‘feelings’ are based on ulterior, unemotional motives.” -Sam Vaknin

Narcissists use crying as a tool of manipulation, so it’s no surprise that they think everyone else does too. They do not understand that tears mean sadness or sadness. It’s projection. They project their actions onto you. Yes, he would accuse me of manipulating him or trying to make him feel bad.

They make you cry for fear of accountability
Crying shows how upset or hurt we are. Narcissists worry that they will be revealed as a bad person. They minimize your feelings so they can get away with unacceptable behavior. If you cry for no good reason, you are not to blame.

They will underestimate you
For a narcissist, crying is a sign of weakness. However, they also consider it a good thing. They break you. You are surrendering to their controlling tactics. They affect you negatively.
This gives them a huge boost of power. They know that you are now under their spell, so they can go further.

They don’t understand why you’re crying
Narcissists don’t understand why people cry. They can’t relate what they did to your reaction. After all, it’s not about you. It’s all about them.
This is a sick, soulless person who has no conscience and no remorse. Narcissists may feel angry or upset with you for crying, but they do not feel the emotion behind the tears.

They get angry

“She could feel him, staring at her with a psychotic look in his eyes, reveling in her suffering, using it to fuel his next move.” – Aarti Manani

If being ignored won’t stop her crying, sometimes getting angry will do the trick. The narcissist will accuse you of crying to get attention or to avoid dealing with a problem. These are all things narcissists do, of course, so they associate them with you.

Narcissists know they use emotions as a tool for manipulation, but they get angry when they think you do too. It is impossible for them to understand that you are sad or upset.

They are turned on
Has your narcissistic partner tried to have sex while you were crying? Some narcissists are upset by your tears. Malignant narcissists are sadists who enjoy seeing you distraught.
However, there is also a condition called Dacryphilia which describes a person who becomes sexually aroused by the sight or sounds of crying. Crying or seeing others cry excites some people.

They will remind you all the time
When a narcissist sees you crying, he remembers it for future reference. They can then use it to humiliate you further. They will constantly remind you of a time when you were weak and re-traumatize you all over again.
There are some narcissists who deliberately bring up past traumas to comfort and comfort you. They can’t do it at the time because their focus is on enjoying the moment.

But once they have time to think about the situation, they realize they can use it to their advantage.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #373 on: April 24, 2024, 04:30:01 AM »
I like to lie and deceive others.
Am I a narcissist?

Ron Culley
Not yet. Right now, you are a small child. Where are your parents?

Well, we know you are a liar and cannot be trusted, but never mind. Just being deceiving liar who enjoys lying and deception doesn’t make you a narcissist. It just makes you untrustworthy, unreliable, not available to others as your true self.

The question is why? Why do you lie and deceive others and enjoy it?

Maybe you are in shame and self-hate and pretend to be someone, something else. You don’t fool yourself but you do fool others, and you like that little bit of satisfaction.

Maybe you’re a total loner and want people to stay away. The right kind of lies will accomplish that aim.

No idea if the question is real, or just another one of your alleged deceptions.

No matter. Just being a liar doesn’t make you a narcissist.

Not necessarily.

Do you love yourself more than anybody else around you or in your life?

Do you put yourself above others in all situations?

Do you care more about your own happiness and enjoy controlling people around you and get mad when you can’t control them?

If not, then you are not a narcissist.

If you do enjoy all of the above, then yes. You are a narcissist.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #374 on: April 24, 2024, 04:39:41 AM »
Do narcissists actually believe
their own lies, or are they just really
good at lying?

They do believe their own lies in that moment. Their entire world is the truth, and their “lies” are no exception. They suffer from one-mindness. However, they can also be very inconsistent with their “lies”.

One day they admit that they are racists, then 2 months down the line they declared that they never hate anyone in their entire life. One day, their mother is both meek and mild but on other days, when she had a mind set of a settee, he called her a beotch when she exerted some independence.

My point is that this inconsistent cycle of their character repeats itself again and again until the recipients becomes utterly confused by the unstable change in character. It did my head in until I became insane because I did not know WHO and WHAT he was as a person. He, even now, is still shrouded in enigma.

I no longer want to peek inside a narcissist’s head. It's a world that invokes insanity in the person who wants to draw them to the narcissist. Even their “lies” are inconsistent.

I'm going to answer YES they do believe their lies and they are EXPERTS in lying, that's why they get so angry when you call them out on their lies and boy, you're in trouble now, but don't worry, narcissist will always come up with another way to lie or to get back at you for pointing out he's not as perfect as he thinks he is.

Limerick. That’s a Narcissist. In all things they rewrite and fill in the blanks to suit them. Sometimes they know it’s a lie (gaslighting), sometimes they BELIEVE in their limericks. Either way, you’re screwed because it just won’t matter to them. Don’t expect truth here. It’s like trying to breathe underwater. Not going to happen, you’ll drown.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #375 on: April 24, 2024, 05:05:17 AM »
Why do narcissists bring up the only thing you have done wrong?

Ron Culley
Because I can’t do anything right. That’s what she told me anyways….

They’ll bring up the only thing you did wrong, and they’ll also rewrite history to make things you didn’t do wrong (or do at all) into faults, and twist your words present day to make things you didn’t say wrong (or say at all) into faults. They’ll latch on to the real thing you did wrong, and twist and spin other things into things you did wrong, because they need this as ammunition.

Your real or made up wrongdoings:

give them ammo to attack your character
allow them to blame you for every mistreatment and wronging you’ve ever experienced from them, past or present
make it easier for them to project
make it easier for them to blame shift
make it easier for them to gaslight
make it easier for them to smear campaign

let them convince themselves that because you did something wrong, it puts you on an even playing field (or, in their minds, makes you worse) when it comes to all they’ve put you through, and means that everything they’ve ever tortured you with over the years is canceled out or doesn’t matter.

give them (in their minds, not in reality) free reign to do anything they want to you forever. They will genuinely believe that because you did this one wrong thing, they are entitled to harass you, stalk you, threaten you, push your pain point buttons, use your pain points to hurt you, try on purpose to make you panic (my ex outright admitted to me that he does this and will do it for the rest of his life), follow you, deploy flying monkeys, rewrite your entire history into things that it never was, rewrite your entire personality and character into things it isn’t (object constancy), inaccurately, incorrectly, and unfairly demonize your entire family comprised of wonderful human beings because they’re mad at one member, rewrite and spin what your family members have said too, call you back to back to back until you answer, corner you, falsely accuse you of things they know for a fact aren’t true, and try with all of their effort to break you and make you hate your life, the list goes on… and they’ll use the make believe wrongdoings in the same way.

The wrong thing you actually did will give them their strongest feeling of justification to do all of the above, but the non-wrongdoings they’ve rewritten will be used the same way.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #376 on: April 24, 2024, 06:16:21 AM »
These 7 Changes Would Wipe Out Narcissism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q9rwNWkncg

1. change reflex to control to desire to serve
2. Change indifference to conscientiousness: blend, reliability, curiosity, helpful, take initiative to inclusiveness
3. Change conniving to being open: authentic, accountable, safe, available
4. Change sense of agitation to respect: maintain dignity, be constructive, be civil, appreciate the value of all
5. Change binary thinking to analytical
6. Change judgmental thinking to descriptive
7. Change disdain for goodness to integrity

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #377 on: April 24, 2024, 06:18:51 AM »
The Hidden Evil Beneath Narcissism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQBxfEcwDrE

@autumnsmith3585
7 months ago
Honestly, no low is too low for them to stoop to. They're lowdown and dirty, and they will do anything to get what they want.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #378 on: April 24, 2024, 06:30:55 AM »
What is a malignant narcissist?

A malignant narcissist is an extreme manifestation of narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), characterized by a toxic combination of narcissism, antisocial behavior, aggression, and a complete lack of empathy. These individuals exhibit a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, a need for admiration, and a lack of regard for others' feelings or rights. What distinguishes malignant narcissism from the typical narcissistic traits is the presence of more severe and malicious behaviors, often leading to destructive and harmful outcomes for those around them.

One defining aspect of a malignant narcissist is their manipulative and exploitative nature. They use others for their own benefit without any remorse or guilt. They often possess a charming and charismatic facade that they use to manipulate and control people, seeking power and dominance in relationships and situations.

Additionally, these individuals often display a callous disregard for the well-being of others. They can be exceptionally cruel, enjoying the suffering or downfall of those they perceive as threats or adversaries. Their lack of empathy allows them to inflict emotional, psychological, or even physical harm on others without feeling any remorse.

Malignant narcissists tend to have an inflated sense of self-importance, believing they are superior to everyone else and deserving of special treatment. They demand constant admiration and validation, and any criticism or perceived slight can trigger intense reactions, leading to aggressive or vengeful behavior.

Their impulsivity, combined with a lack of remorse and empathy, can make them prone to engaging in risky or harmful behaviors without considering the consequences. This impulsivity can result in manipulation, deceit, and exploitation in both personal and professional relationships.

Overall, the term "malignant narcissist" encapsulates individuals who exhibit the core traits of narcissistic personality disorder but with heightened levels of malevolence, manipulation, aggression, and a pervasive disregard for the well-being of others. Their actions often cause significant harm and distress to those around them, making relationships with them challenging and often deeply damaging.

Ugh…..a malignant narcissist has a terrifying sadistic streak, is manipulative, is aggressive, is paranoid, has no conscience, thinks they deserve to be treated like the gods/goddesses they think they are, and has little to no empathy. If you tell a malignant narcissist that you want to have nothing to do with them, they will turn around with a big smile on their face, run to maybe the police, and file a complaint against you stating that you were stalking them and that they want nothing to do with you.

Their revenge is painfully traumatic and immediate. They are the most damaging. They may, at first, come across as warm, intelligent, high functioning, charming, gracious, a great humanitarian, good manners even! They are in actuality the polar opposite of all the good things they like to embody. They will take all the things you say, or do, your gestures even, the way you dress, and mimic you.

It feels like they ripped your skin off and draped it over themselves, only no one can see what they have done except you. One more thing, the malignant narcissist who I know would sometimes stare at me in an intense manner with dead eyes….I cannot really put it into words….their face would be expressionless…their eyes looked like they had no soul. Their pupils would be enlarged to the point where it was hard to see their cornea. It was the most terrifying experience.

These people will cut your throat and watch you bleed out and get off on it.

They will go behind your back and throw you under the bus every chance they get.

If you think for one second that you are on their team and that they have your interests at heart YOU ARE GRAVELY MISTAKEN.

They have absolutely no loyalty to anyone but themselves.

You will be discarded and destroyed just like everyone else.

Many so called “Leaders” are malignants.

If you pay any attention to these things (most of you don’t as you actually have lives) the doors are constantly revolving with these people. They can’t seem to stop the doors from revolving…new people constantly trying to please these black holes.

They are thrown away in the trash just like everyone else.

What is a malignant?

They are comorbid with ASPD (anti social personality disorder) which are psychopaths (psychopathy) and NPD (Narcisistic personality disorder). Which means they are essentially psychopaths but they need to be around people. They are also ultra paranoid and think that everyone is out to get them. So they plan, they plot to trip you up to destroy you first. Essentially they are baby demons that successfully convince people that they are Jesus.

They manipulate you and you haven’t a clue. You will be abused even if you have internal boundaries up. They will destroy any kind of wall you put up and you won’t have any idea how they did it. Unless you have had this experience you don’t truly understand what a complete mind flock it is.

Are you family? Wife, husband? Best friend? Oh my, well, count your days because you have no chance of escaping unscathed…It does not matter as they have no allegiance to anyone but themselves. They will set you up, watch you fall into a pit of cobras and completely get off on your screams, pain, torture and misery.

They absolutely live for this. Especially your death. My father when I went No Contact with him sent the police to my door. Do you think it was because he cared? Well, the truth is this HE DESPERATELY WANTED ME DEAD. He wanted to know that it was him that would have caused my suicide.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #379 on: April 24, 2024, 06:42:36 AM »
Why Chosen Ones Attract Most Hatred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFd6HqMnc1U

@CrystalMouse1
1 month ago
I went to my Psychiatrist and therapist with "There must be something so unbelievably horrible about me for people to have such a reaction to me just living life! Do I have a personality disorder?" 

Everyone said "No. You have unbelievable trauma and you make people uncomfortable because you're a light"

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #380 on: April 24, 2024, 06:55:59 AM »
Why do narcissists try to kill you?

My mother believes that my ex-narcissist (malignant narcissist) was trying to kill me.

I am not the type who gets sick, and when I was living with him, I was vomiting quite a lot, and no it wasn't morning sickness. I have always had horrible endometriosis and cannot have children.

This went on for quite a while, and it was very strange.

After he was gone, my mother found antifreeze.

Every night, because he went to "work," the narcissist used to make me green tea and other types of tea. I now believe he was poisoning me.

I recall that when he would set the tea down by my bedside, he was very attentive and even "affectionate," but only during that time.

He probably thought it was funny that he was putting antifreeze into my drinks while pretending he loved me.

The reason why narcissists try to kill you is to get rid of you, or to make you so sick that they can get away from you.

They also kill people for life insurance and material reasons.

In my case, even though the bastard convinced me to stay with him, he was playing a sick game with me and wanted to “win.”

Let me tell you why:

They are shameless and have zero decency. Especially with OWN children.

They have little self control

They easily blow up like a volcano over the slightest of things

They envy normal human beings because they know they live at a much lower level than us. Lower level as in possibility of experiencing happiness.

The narcissist is always about self gain. Don’t dare come in the way or you will be easily wiped off planet Earth.

Narcissists love money. They don’t like to divorce but prefer the partner eliminated to get everything themselves.

If you are the scapegoat, watch out. You are a constant threat to the narcissist.

Mine just smirked at me when I was groaning away with renal failure. Thank God for that little emergency button on the phone. That's the last thing I could do. The narc had gone into the bedroom and closed the door. When the ambulance came they scooped me off the couch and that's it.

The reason? I guess control of material stuff and new supply. Cold hearted .

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #381 on: April 24, 2024, 07:02:59 AM »
What are weird habits of covert narcissist?

1. Muttering things under their breath, then claiming they didn’t say anything.

2. You can’t finish a story without them interrupting on how they’ve done better or suffered worse.

3. They walk ahead of you.

4. Blames their childhood or other people for their toxic behavior.

5. They don’t like sharing their things, happy to take yours.

6. They would rather impress strangers than care for their own family.

7. They avoid family occasions while blaming others for being a no show.

8. Their words do not match their action.

9. They stare at you.

10. They are weird about gift giving.

11. They are like chameleons.

12. They take credit for your ideas.

13. They act like they are strong but they also play the victim.

If you point out a something that is bothering or affecting you, even if you do it politely, instead of taking it as “I did a mistake, I’ll try to do better” they take it as “I guess am a horrible person” so you back down I you feel bad for pointing it out in the first place.

Using self deprecation as a tactic to get constant validation from people around them.

They try to farm compliments all the time.

They use self-pity to manipulate you and get what they want from you (money, energy, time, regardless if it has a negative impact on you, regardless if is truly fair for you).

If you share something good that happened to you with them, they either diminish it, make it about themselves or passive-aggressively undermine your accomplishment.

They’re maliciously envious of other people, even the people who love them. If you are the target of their envy they would plot your downfall.

Inconsistent opinions about other people. One day a person is awful, the other day they’re actually “good”. They will do the same to you eventually.

If they go to therapy, most likely they lie about what happens there or they stop going the moment the therapist says something they don’t like. They think therapy exists to validate their distorted sense of reality.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #382 on: April 24, 2024, 09:06:38 AM »
What are some things a narcissist
will never tell you about him/herself?

Narcissists won't tell you they are needy, insecure, selfish, parasitic, and weak individuals.

Narcissists won't tell you that you are lovable and better than them. Narcissists will never tell you that they are jealous of your qualities and behavior; they have come to destroy everything you have.

Narcissists won't tell you they need you more than you need them; they will replace you when they find a new person.

Narcissists won't tell you that they feel terrible, miserable, and unhappy inside; they hate you for who you are. Narcissists don't want you to know they don't have any good qualities; everything they do has motives.

Narcissists won't tell you; they have been faking everything to get you in a relationship and to continue a relationship with you.

Narcissists won't tell you they have been carrying out horrible activities behind your back, which they can't tell anyone.

Narcissists won't tell you they can't live without narcissistic supply; they wear masks only to gain narcissistic supply from everyone.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #383 on: April 24, 2024, 10:31:54 AM »
How does a narcissist react
when you threaten them?

A NPD does not react positively when they are threatened!

When you threaten to expose who they really are underneath the “mask” of perfection, you expose their secret to the outside world and it becomes a fighting war to them to protect that mask! They have to protect that “mask” at all costs to the world!

So the reaction that you will get is a Rage which is a two-year-old temper tantrum, adult style! Early in our marriage I realized my husband did not tell the entire truth to me only half truth which means he lied to me. Next thing I knew he was up in my face telling me he has never lied a day in his life and who was I to judge him.

Next thing I knew he shouted out to me that I was the real liar! I thought what is he talking about??? He had me so terrified that I just nodded my head just to get away from him. And I thought "what the heck happened just now???!?!?!?!!!!" This is a method they use to control you so that you will never bring up that topic again.

You need to understand they manipulate you to control and confuse you. They also NEVER loved you ever because they are incapable of ever loving you or anybody. Their sole purpose in having you in their life is to criticize you and put you down so that they feel good about themselves!

Make no mistake, NPD is a disorder but it seems to be a diagnosis/phrase that it's getting thrown around a lot these days.

Supposedly NPD is on the rise at an alarming rate. Let's remember that we cannot diagnose our exes as actual narcissists because we are not doctors. At least I'm not. But it was the doctors, psychiatrist, the numerous and never-ending articles I read while I was doing my research and getting educated, ALL of the “this quiz is not a diagnosis” I took to see if I was a narcissist, if my friends were narcissists, my family members, to make sure that HE WAS a narcissist.

Was my mother a narcissist?! I knew there was something mentally wrong with her. I also knew growing up there was something mentally wrong with me as well. And now I know. I believe she was Bipolar. Absolutely suffered from depression. She could have been BPD for all I know. Back then nobody gave a shite if you were mental and weren't getting any treatment. They would just call you crazy and move on.

You weren't able to leave your narcissist because nobody believed you. Sometimes you didn't even believe yourself.

The brainwashing.

The trauma bond.

If somebody heard you were in therapy, counseling or separated from your spouse, you were automatically crazy. Nut House crazy the kids would say. Now depression/anxiety and mental disorders are being recognized as symptoms of mental abuse.

It seems like it is looked at like everyone is suffering from it.

You can be upset about a situation in your life and get really sad and not be depressed. You have to be clinically diagnosed. And depression can sometimes only last a few months, depending on the person and the situation.

A diagnosis will usually involve circumstances that have been occurring most of your life or long-term. Nobody knew what NPD even was back then. I didn't even know what it was until a year ago. And then after the discard, while I was going through the worst pain ever, I educated myself about it. It became my new obsession instead of the pain I was feeling.

Now I know everything there is to know pretty much. And I still haven't made a dent in the research. All those quizzes I took with different perspectives to see if any of my ex-boyfriends were narcissists. Turns out my first, original narcissist was a 5-year relationship I had when I was 18!l. I had no clue. (this is all the crazy stuff I did when I wasn't curled up in a ball, crying my eyes out and wanting to die while I was trying to break my trauma bond) etc. All of that was worth it but a lot of people are struggling with mental disorders right now. More so than ever before.

I have a feeling that narcissism has a lot to do with that. Yes, it's just my opinion which I am entitled to, but I think the fact that narcissism is running rampant right now and is being recognized much quicker and by more people than it ever has been before, I think these narcissistic a*sholes are the reason some of us have disorders and are mentally disabled.

Putting up with their sh!t all these years! I truly believe that. At least we're getting help and we're in therapy for our issues. They don't give a jack sh!t! They're never going to be well.

EVER.

It took a while but I may finally start to pity the narcissist instead of despise them. Maybe. And hopefully someday you will get there too.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #384 on: April 24, 2024, 10:47:27 AM »

:chocdip:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #385 on: April 24, 2024, 11:09:56 AM »
Why do narcissists constantly lose friendships?

:banana: :rofl: :lmao: :lol: :roflmao: :crayfish:

Many reasons, which all boil down to one essential characteristic: a narcissist is only focused on his/her gratification. If they think they can get it from you, they’ll pursue you as a friend or romantic partner or colleague. Once they’ve established a bond (ie, ensnared you in their web), they proceed to drain you, and when you’re empty, or when you’ve figured them out and confronted them, or when you tell them “no”…then you’re no longer useful, and you get thrown on the trash heap.

Overnight, you become no one to them, and they move on to the next target, who they’ve been grooming behind your back for ages. They always knew it was just temporary; just until they were outed as the horrifying parasites they are, or until they’d taken everything from you. Including your soul.

A narcissist always has to have some kind of supply once they can’t get it they detach themselves rather quickly from their friends. That is one of the reasons they lose their friends. Another way is that grandiose image they have to be the center of attention.

Treating their friends like property rather then being a true friend.

In plain English they screw their friends and manipulate them as well.

Narcissists push their need for supply to the extreme, while also undercutting their supply. Then they blame the target for removing supply from them.

Basically they lash out at their friends and act surprised and indignant when those friends decide to stop talking to them.

Take a teenager for instance. They want independence, but they also want you to be there for them. If you don’t help them, they are insecure and lash out, and if you DO help, they yell at you to leave them be because they yearn for independence. You can get away with it while you are a child, not when you are a young adult. Young adults who grow up move on and become functional adults, while narcissists stay behind and complain that they were victimized by people who achieved maturity.

A narcissist is like a teenager, and some people never grow out of it because of how deeply insecure they are.

For instance, a covert narcissist has lost my friendship, my sympathy, my help and my supply recently.

I’m in Law school and I’m helping the younger students. Not in a tutoring capacity, but like helping classmates with classes I already aced in which they are struggling. I do it out of the goodness of my heart, and because it’s nice to have friends. I don’t expect thanks, and I get something out of it: I’m ADHD and it’s a kind of body-doubling for me to help someone (i.e., I can annul my symptoms).

The narcissist in question begs me to help him every week at the same time, on Tuesday nights, before his weekly paper is due. Then each time I offer him to study at the library with a group I set up, he declines and says he’s got it this time.

He trolls the Whatsapp group chats asking people to basically write his paper for him, and he moves on to the next supply to write the next paragraph. He thinks people are Google or ChatGPT. There is a general chat for the whole promotion, and a private chat for our little study group. And then there are one-to-one interactions.

But the other day, after an exam, I gave my own outline of the paper I thought would fetch a good mark. This particular guy then came onto the general chat, and said enough already, we went through the whole thing, WE KNOW HOW TO WRITE AN ESSAY, PFFF. STOP STRESSING US WITH THINGS OF THE PAST, NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THAT ANYMORE.

First thing, it’s mid-term, so the topic will definitely pop up again. Discussing it is of interest for everyone, and unlike in Humanities, all of Law School serves for professional use later, so if you don’t get it now, you’ll be in trouble later on.

Second, I was addressing the whole group that’s dedicated to such discussions. You don’t tell people to stop talking to each other just because you don’t want to take part, like WTF.

Thirdly, he is always asking for help and has benefitted from my help on numerous occasions, and yet he built up a YOU-vs-US rethoric, that is typical of moral harassment.

I’m helping him with his homework and he’s thanking me with moral harassment and public humiliation.

That is one big narc baby.

Narcissists often find themselves in a cycle of gaining and losing friendships, a pattern deeply rooted in their behavior and interpersonal dynamics.

Initially, they can be incredibly charming, well-groomed, and seemingly lead an enviable life, often portrayed through glamorous social media posts. This allure can make people feel special and honored to be considered a friend of such an individual. However, the initial charm and allure of a narcissist often mask a more complex and problematic reality.

Once a narcissist feels they have 'hooked' someone into their circle, the dynamics of the relationship often change dramatically. They may start to show less consideration and empathy towards their friends. The focus in the relationship shifts predominantly to their needs, desires, and issues, with little regard for the other person's feelings or boundaries. They might begin to demand more attention and validation, becoming upset or retaliatory if they don't receive the level of admiration they feel entitled to.

Over time, the narcissist's friends may start to feel more like an audience or a source of narcissistic supply rather than equal partners in a friendship. The narcissist may use manipulation tactics such as guilt-tripping, gaslighting, or belittling to maintain control and keep their friends around. These behaviors can be emotionally draining and damaging for those on the receiving end.

As the true nature of the relationship becomes apparent, many friends may choose to distance themselves to protect their well-being. The narcissist's inability to form and maintain healthy, reciprocal relationships often leads to a pattern of short-lived friendships. Despite their outward appearance and initial charm, the core issue lies in their self-centered approach to relationships and lack of genuine empathy for others.

They are terrible, immoral, pathological, non-empathetic, soulless, disordered Creatures, walking around in human husks, and pretending to be normal! Oddly enough, that’s not why they lose friendships though. 

They Don’t lose friendships, because they don’t have friends to begin with. Narcissists have opportunities and transactions with people. They can pretend, and they love make-believe, but there’s never any love, attachment, friendship, respect, care, bond, etc…

Everybody is just an Object that’s allowed to play a small role in the narcissist’s life, and only as long as we serve them in some way. Once a narc has taken everything they want and need, we no longer serve any purpose, and are quickly trashed and replaced. They can’t and don’t see anyone as a real person. We are all just as important to a narcissist as a chair or a toaster is. Are you and your toaster good friends?

There are two main reasons why narcissists lose friendships:

The narcissist’s looming fear of being judged causes them to interpret harmless, constructive criticism as personal attacks. As a defense mechanism, they kick their perceived attackers out of their life.

Narcissists have a track record of falling-outs and burned bridges, leading to loneliness and depression.

Narcissists believe they are sweet, lovable, honest, empathetic people living in a world full of judgmental, narcissistic, intolerant, apathetic fakes. They project everything negative about themselves onto others, and it simply drives people away.

:tello: "Utility over Humanity".

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #386 on: April 24, 2024, 11:48:12 AM »
What do you say when a narcissist asks if you’re okay?

:tello: Or, in the alternative "How are you doing?" Keep reading....

Ron Culley
Of all the noise I heard spewed from her pie hole, that was not one of them.

There was this one time (all the time), she shouldda asked me “How are you doing?”
But no, I get “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

Transpose the demeanor.

Don't respond and don't react. No response is the best response. Narcissists don't care about your feelings, narcissists are bothered about how much you have been affected by their behavior.

For narcissists everything is about your reaction and the way you respond. The more you are sad and angry, the more narcissist feels better. The more you react, the more narcissist proves you crazy in front of everyone. Narcissist feels great when you are affected by them. It makes them feel good, powerful and in authority.

You say “All is well" and do not expand. What they are trying to do is what I call.. Fish.

They know when they upset you and if you tell them you're upset…Bingo! They love it even more. They will then turn it around and gaslight you. …Ex: Why are you upset when you're the one who did…? … They are the one who you hurt, after everything they've done for you… You're so sensitive, making a big deal out of nothing…

Don't ever give them fuel to make a fire. Grey rock them.

Say very little

Allow your behavior to speak for itself.

My response would be short and simple.

Fine thank you. And continue on my way.

I would avoid eye contact and pretend to answer a text or phone call, Laugh heartily! And continue on my way!

Why does a narcissist ask “how are you doing”?

They dont give a damn how your doing. Its probably just so you ask them how they are. That way they can start a Conversation about themselves. That's all that matters to them.

Just to see if they can get you to engage with them. They never listen to me completely……they NEVER CARE HOW YOU ARE DOING.

EVER.

How are you doing? Are you doing ok?

Please tell me if there is anything bothering you.

I would love to hear about your worries and problems, so I can plan the best way of weaponising this information against you.

If I know what bothers you and makes you feel down, then I can use that information as a tool to control your mood and emotions, and therefore control you.

And the best part is, by asking how you are doing, I am coming across as a caring and considerate person. Who has your best interests in mind.

I come across as a nice and caring person, while gathering ammunition to take you down, it really suits me. How lovely. I can't lose.

That's where the narcissist is coming from, when they ask how you are doing.

They just wont say it. It's up to you to be smart before sharing information about yourself.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #387 on: April 24, 2024, 12:04:36 PM »
What are some examples of horrible things done by narcissists?

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #388 on: April 24, 2024, 12:17:12 PM »
Do narcissists criticize
their partners constantly?

Ron Culley
You bet! And I have the nightmares and battle scars to prove it.

Absolutely yes. Narcissists criticize their partners to make them feel worthless and valueless. Narcissists want to show they are better than you in every field. The main motive of narcissists is to gain control, authority, and power over their spouses.

Once partners of narcissists start doubting themselves, it becomes easier for narcissists to control them. Another reason for criticism is to regulate their self-esteem. Getting narcissistic supplies from you in the form of reactions and responses makes narcissists feel powerful in relationships.

Narcissists will erode your self-esteem and destroy your confidence. Constant criticism from narcissists will make you dependent on their validation.

Narcissists want to show you that you are responsible and accountable for whatever is wrong in a relationship.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #389 on: April 24, 2024, 01:14:28 PM »
Will a covert narcissist call
the police on you?

Ron Culley
Any Brand-Name Narc will do it. Why should it just be the Covert Narc? They are all Batshit Crazy and have no regard for reality and everybody in it. Calling the cops is their final hand at one-ups-manship in the Battle of The Wits behind enemy lines. They will do ANYTHING to get their (sick, twisted) way, including performing “favors” on them.

Abusing the Law is their BIG GUN from their bag of tricks.

When the Heat is on, I either get a Lawyer or BE a Lawyer. It’s always 50/50. Gamble with your life wisely.

Yes.

It's free to do so and unfortunately no consequences when using such a freedom to do so.

Their goal at the time? Maybe you'll learn your lesson in complying with whatever far out rules they demand of you.

"Stay away" until…..I call you, summon you, want to see you, approach you.

"Stay away", you're messing up my new life, potential for my new relationship….my narrative.

An argument they not only can't reasonably win may end up in a call to the police with a story of assault, something that ends up in a "win".

Ali it takes is a scratch, folks, and your world will be upside down. That "scratch" could be self administered.

They won't return your stuff, a back and forth to get it or texts, emails they initiate in keeping you available but thrown away at the same time.

Come over one day, a few days later, "I never want to see you again" in cycles until you may find yourself fighting a restraining order, order of protection.

Any of these scenarios are possible and most will be very costly to you in more ways than one.

Still confused about the "connection" you share? You may have been through a destructive wringer, most don't know how bad it can get in a snap.

I never had the police called personally but the threat would make me run.

I would show up at her job as she is leaving, unannounced (I was wrong). Sometimes met with hugs and kisses, my intentions to sit have a drink or eat together, sometimes welcomed and wanting to sit.

One day and what I did wasn't frequent by any means, I was met with great anger and threats to call the police….I didn't return or reach out.

Two days later, a request for my presence at her home, she wants to make me dinner and "hang". I went wanting to forget what threats she made and anything could have happened. There were times I was requested to show up only to be threatened when I did.

Is a narcissist limited to the type of, amount of punishment you aren't even considering?

Anything goes, nothing ruffling their feathers in doing so.

Flock yeah they will! And rightly so. Have you seen the way you “react” to their abuse? I mean, it’s some academy award winning sh!t, not your anger and reaction, but their manipulation.

You will do everything in your power to hold back from beating the flock out of them. They will push you to that extreme. You will begin to think jail is worth one flocking throat punch.

A punch you’d throw with instant regret, then crave, and beg as you apologize as they smirk and grasp control. Not of the situation, but of you.

Remember that academy award winning performance I spoke of? Here it comes when the cops show up, that’s if you are stupid enough to stick around. And if you are dealing with a female covert, I’m sorry, just go ahead and put the handcuffs on yourself.

They’d suck the cops dick if they had to to get you arrested. Exactly what Ron Culley said.

Try and maintain calmness when the law shows up, because that’s your only hope. But you and I both know that’s impossible. You are in such a rage the law doesn’t scare you, what’s festering inside of you needs to be released.

On your way to jail, you will being pondering your “reaction” in back of the patrol car. You will begin to feel guilt, and almost believe you over reacted.

Then you start to miss them.

You get to the jail, and with your one call, you use it to apologize to the one person who has cheated, lied, betrayed, and pushed you to the brink of insanity.

You’re defeated. You are sorry, and don’t know why.

They ignore your call, and there you sit.

Waiting to post bail to repeat a cycle not many escape.

Next time you might snap and hit them.

Think about that.

Are they worth it?

Hell yes. It’ll be their justification. Don’t do it. Walk way. They are a waste of space.

Y E S.

A covert narc will spend their time building a smear campaign against you. Calling the police for safety checks, claiming you assaulted them, that you are scaring them, that you are a monster, that you’ve always been a monster, etc.

Grandparents will sue for a right to visit their grandchildren, etc.

See Karen ? Narcissists. They call the police.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #390 on: April 24, 2024, 02:31:16 PM »
What happens
when a narcissist realizes he
is a narcissist?

Well as a recovering narcissist, I can tell you that it sucks. All my life I though everyone was the problem. After a series of unfortunate events I realized that it was me. I was a compulsive liar, I thought there were no consequences for my actions, I mentally and emotionally manipulated all to get whatever I wanted. My romantic relationships suffered the most. That’s where the beast really thrived.

All in all it sucks to know that it’s been you all along, but that’s when you really start to live. When I was finally able to see that it was MY FAULT I was having a miserable life and not others, I started doing research. Years on years on years of research and most importantly, I found God. I was able to fix a lot of what went wrong.

I was able to trace everything back to specific moments in my childhood, and I found that a lot happened to me, and the suppression lead to me being a narc. Also my mother is a full blown stage 12 narcissist. So I learned from the best.

I literally had to go through a mental breakdown that landed me in the psych ward for a few days while fixing myself. It was almost as if my brain couldn’t deal with me shedding all that trauma, wickedness and heartlessness in such a short period of time.

In there I wasn’t medicated or anything I just laid in bed thinking, how did I get here. That’s when the trauma tracing started and I solved it, by the grace of God. I shared a lot of my traumas, and Sins with random people, and just being able to utter the words made me feel free.

It felt like a reset. But for the first time in my life I feel alive. I want to sing, dance, eat, and just all around live. And I guess I can’t explain the freedom I feel.

My case is not like every other narcs though. Everyone is different. I still catch a lot of my narc traits showing up. And it’s a lot of work making sure I never revert back to what I was. I try to use it to help others when I can.

I Hope that answered you question.

A narcissist’s hypersensitivity to perceived criticism makes them sense negative judgement coming from people even when it isn’t. Therefore the emotional pain they feel is everyone else’s doing, and not their own. They see themselves as loving, empathic, innocent people being unjustly judged and attacked by hostile enemies. A person who possesses this warped view of their situation cannot see themselves as a narcissist. In their mind, all those enemies are the narcissists.

If you explain to a narcissist that they are a narcissist, they’ll vehemently deny it and deflect the accusation back onto you. Only a reformed narcissist, who has taken the steps and time to rebuild their self-esteem, can understand and admit they were a narcissist.

It’s terrible.

I would equate the experience to being raised in a religious home, living a faithful/religious life, and then one day coming to the conclusion that none of it is real.

This was my experience, and it was terrible. I remember shaking my head to get the thought/realization out, but it kept coming back. That lasted about a day until I gave in to the understanding. And then I spent weeks reliving my young adult life, really seeing who I’d been.

I was/am embarrassed and ashamed of how I treated people, the way I thought about people, the way I thought about myself, and that everyone around me was completely aware that I was a psycho-calligraphic masterpiece-from-hell. I knew I had problems, but finding out how really broken I was was humiliating.

It’s been 25 years since that happened. As much as I’ve monitored myself and made progress, I have definitely experienced periods of remission. The stresses of marriage and parenting were more than I could handle while staying aware. So I’m definitely still working on it.

The best thing I’ve learned is to listen to my family when they bring up the past, acknowledge my behavior, and apologize/express regret for the impact it had.

The most recent revelation/issue, is the realization that I don’t seem to have a sense of self. I behave consistently on a day to day basis, I have a job, and my husband says he experiences me as “solid” (as opposed to chameleon-like), but I can’t see myself.

This has come up because I’ve recently been trying to identify my enneagram number. I’ve taken tests, spent a great deal of time reading books/articles and listening to podcasts. And I’m all over the place…. I see myself in nearly every number. The tests yield inconsistent results, and I hate taking them because they ask questions involving self observation.

After months of this, I’ve finally realized I can’t see myself. It seems like I’m “in there”, but I can’t see me. I feel like the best I can do is to experience myself vicariously via a consistent life with family, friends, jobs, & routines. These things allow me know how I behave, but not who I am.

So that’s where I’m at.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #391 on: April 24, 2024, 02:44:46 PM »
Do narcissists realize when you’ve finally had enough?

Oh yes they realize it by how you act, how you react to their childishness and foolishness, your attitude in general, you start calling to them out on their crap, being unfazed by their attempts to grab control and annoy you. They notice all of that, it angers them because what you are doing is conflicting with their false self, swinging at their ego.

They will either rage at you to reestablish control over what's happening which can turn violent depending on the narcissist. Or they will discard you and probably seek revenge on you how they see fit for having the balls to be fed up with them in the first place.

No! They always assume that you will “get over it” in a timely manner - so that they can do it to you again (or something like it, or worse).

Here’s an example: after 30+ years of marriage, I FINALLY busted him for serial cheating and pathological lying. I was finishing up my class (I was teaching at the time) and preparing to leave him as soon as it was over. He had the nerve to say to me: Geez, it’s been two weeks! I thought you’d be over this by now.” Literal quote!

This is how they think. That what they do is ALWAYS forgivable, but if you just sneeze the wrong way, they get to PUNISH you for as long as they choose. When I asked him how he could live w/himself…he told me he has an “Etch-A-Sketch” in his head, and all he has to do is go to sleep and it’s gone in the morning. YOU have to make it clear you’ve had enough. YOU need to document everything they do. And YOU need to expose them to everyone for what they do.

Narcissists are spoiled, selfish, self-absorbed, angry, NEEDY, ungiving and unloving, toddler brats in an adult body! And unlike most children, they do NOT learn to be better…but they sure do learn how to lie and cheat better - the more they get away with something, the further they push the boundaries.

If you’ve had enough, your only recourse is to LEAVE if you have the resources to do so…they rarely get better.

Narcissists may struggle to recognize or understand when someone has had enough of their behavior. Their focus is often on their own needs and desires, and they may have difficulty empathizing with others.

It's important to set clear boundaries and communicate openly about your needs in relationships with narcissistic individuals. However, it's also important to prioritize your own well-being and seek support from friends, family, or professionals if you're dealing with a challenging relationship.

They know but they are in denial. Since they have this narrative going on that they are perfect and perfectly reasonable, they will probably blame other people for trying to make you think like that about the narc.

The response is usually anger and threats in a pathetic attempt to regain control - unfortunately, that is their default way of trying to deal with a situation instead of using a cool head. That is the way they live their lives, trying to control, raging and seething when unable to, and wallowing in self-pity when caught out.

The sad thing is they never pause to think that the fault may lie with them and the way they treat their loved ones. That does not fit with their narrative and even if they know deep inside that they are not doing the right, it is a fleeting thought at best and the mask that they are perfect and everyone else is a fool falls back firmly in place.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #392 on: April 24, 2024, 02:55:41 PM »
At what point will a narcissist
realize they can no longer
control you?

Losing control of gaining our immediate emotional attention will cause any narcissist sharp pain. Unable to reel us back in quickly brings any narcissist sheer panic. Give any narcissist no/low contact and now your the devil.

Narcissists believe they can end any game (person/object) with winning (destroy/kill).

Narcissists are masters at patience when moving in for the kill. Underestimating our narcissist will be our doom. Narcissists never think they no longer control you. At present time, during your no/low contact, the narcissist will believe he/she will outlast and outsmart you. It may be 7 years later, when you least expect it, that they reappear hoping you will let your guard down for the chance at controlling you again.

Narcissists believe they are superior to everyone. Believing a narcissist would accept defeat and move on is total rubbish.

They are like thieves that hide behind bushes, stalk and obsess over us in order to attack us when we least expect it.

Never stop anticipating a narcissists return.

They have to win to end the game.

When you truly give up trying to make them happy and trying to get through to them. When the switch finally flips and you fully understand and realize that you will never appease them and you stop trying. When you only listen to their provocative statements and you stop “leaping into action”.

When you finally lose all hope and you really, truly give up. They lose their leverage. The chain slips off of the gears. They sense it immediately. They panic. They might try to reassert control for a while, but unless you develop some toxic, renewed hope, it’s too late. And that’s where it ends.

A narcissist will realize he/she’s lost control when they ACTUALLY have. You can’t fake it.

When you are completely done, no contact and no longer care about what they do or don’t do. As long as you are fighting with them, arguing, calling them names, talking to them in any form (text, e-mail, Facebook) they know they still have control over you. Why? Because they do! Think about it; if you truly no longer care about them why do you respond to their 5 year old mentality. Why are you, a normal grown ass adult, still debating a 5 year old spoiled brat? As long as you do, they are in control.

Your question is an example of how a person abdicates his power to someone else: you are waiting for someone else to relinquish control instead of taking it back and owning it. He’ll know he can no longer control you when you start taking control of yourself. He won’t give it up; you have to take it back.

Make a point of showing your independence and then stick to it. No Contact. Learn to say No and mean it. Stop caring about what he thinks, says or does.

You have to stop thinking in terms of how he controls you, and start thinking in terms of taking control of yourself. Once you do that - take control of yourself - he will not be able to control you. But you have to step up to the plate and take control of yourself, otherwise you are handing it over to someone else.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #393 on: April 24, 2024, 03:02:32 PM »
:mobbing:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #394 on: April 24, 2024, 03:21:32 PM »
Can you manipulate a narcissist?

Oh yeah, totally! I figured out a cool trick to get what I want - reverse psychology. Basically, instead of asking for something directly, I do the opposite or act like I don't really care about it. Like, if I wanted my brother to close the garage door, I would pretend like I didn't care and then he would do it.

Or if I needed something from the store, I wouldn't ask him directly, I would wait for him to ask me what I wanted and then he would get it for me. It's like a secret way to get people to do what you want without them even realizing it. So sneaky, right?

Absolutely. Narcissistic types crave control, attention, and in my experience, respect. They desperately want to be seen a certain way by those outside the house. Whether it's playing the victim, bragging, ect. Whatever it takes to hide or justify their behaviour. Public persona can be very important to them.

My Narcissist, we'll call him Mark, was literally brought down like this. He was a devil behind closed doors, but an angelic figure to the public. All the time I'd have people telling me “how lucky I was” to have him in my life…No thanks.

Most effective methods are for starters, phase them out. They love nothing more than feeling important, gotta keep that ego fed. Deprive them of that. Keep busy, DONT adhere and cave to their whims because they are pushing them on you. Always make it seem like you have something to do that's more important, ’cause let's be honest, anything is more important than wasting time with a narc.

If they still aren't getting the message, then jolt their public reputation. I made recordings of his behaviour. His real attitude towards those he claimed were friends, his real attitude towards his family. Then I played it to one rather well known gossip whilst “drunk” in the local pub, and left it there.

Within the week I had people coming up to me telling me they had no idea he was truly like that. His friends engaged with him a LOT less. People starting calling him out on his grand stories, picking out the plot holes in them.

Now a warning here, a lot of narcs don't like being challenged, and some can resort to extreme, and sometimes unsettling methods to regain control. With Mark, it was the threat of violence and taking over the finances. So do what you can to establish independence beforehand if you're deeply involved with them. Separate accounts, make sure what's yours should stay yours, and if need be, ALWAYS contact the police if you feel youre in danger.

My little narc story ended with him going to court and getting named and shamed in the local news. It was a hard slog to deal with him, and I'm talking years. But eventually he was so shamed he had to leave the area. But it is possible.

But the best advice - if you smell a narc, stay away!! If you have even the tiniest suspicion about their behaviour, get out. Even insignificant things, like love-bombing. They smother you with attention, then take it away when they can't get their own way. Trying to change you to suit them, convincing you that their ideas are better ect.

You just need to pretend to be someone you're not.

Someone tougher.

More aggressive.

More cheerful.

I say aggressive as it's crucial to keep momentum up, to maintain high energy, to keep things moving in the direction you want them to go. To let the narcissist dictate the direction for too long will lead to abuse.

The energy you expend in emotional display feeds the narcissist. It's good to do this because they love it. Acting impressed makes you someone they want to deal with, because you make the feel good. Simple creatures are our narcissists, so if you can bring a suitable gift of food or something else small, it helps to grease the ratwheel that spins constantly in their mind.

Acting like this is draining and so you must keep the interaction short. Run out of energy and you will blow your cover.

You'll need to make a character the narcissist will like, but not too much.

I suggest someone optimistic, foolish, constantly on the move, and strangely bulletproof.

What the narcissist wants to do is isolate you, and abuse you.

What you want to do is extract goods or services from the narcissist.

You are going to let the narcissist abuse this character a little, in exchange for the goods and services. If they abuse you too much, you can use the character to innocuously stand on their little fingers and toes just before you leave.

How do you let the narcissist abuse you? You must be awed by their knowledge and or superiority. You praise the impressive things they have done.

However, you do this in a fearless and high energy way. You are playing inferior here, so you cannot afford to let things slow down too much, or you will get that old familiar sinking feeling as they begin to maul you.

Get in first, maul them with your enthusiasm.

The difference here from how you normally behave is that you're not being a filthy *mpath who just wants some nasty narcsex, you are a smooth operator looking out for you and yours, taking care of your Goal.

If you do not have a good or service that you want — do not engage! We do not talk to narcissists for fun, or to be social. We only ever manipulate and use them.

It is important to pull back, and not allow the abuse to begin in earnest. It is incredibly easy to hurt narcissists' feelings once you've slipped into character, as you praise them they become grandiose, and display their corpulent belly, they leave unguarded their turkey neck.

Being someone stupid and cheerful allows you to give them an accidental elbow if you need to, or to cheerfully accept putdowns, because you're just being fake and phony anyways.

Always leave when things get heavy, the last thing you want to hang around and let the narcissist maul you until you break character and rage. The best way to ensure your safety is to always have somewhere else to go, something else to do.

Happy manipulating, campers!

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #395 on: April 25, 2024, 01:47:52 AM »
:tello: "word".

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #396 on: April 25, 2024, 06:53:42 AM »
What SIGMA EMPATHS Do
That Narcissists Hate

In this video, we delve into the intriguing dynamic between narcissists and sigma empaths, exploring why narcissists often lose interest in sigma empaths. By understanding the manipulative tactics and mind games that narcissists play, sigma empaths can empower themselves to break free from toxic relationships and maintain their emotional well-being. Tune in to gain valuable insights into this complex relationship dynamic and learn how to protect yourself from falling victim to narcissistic behavior.
Stay informed, stay empowered.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #397 on: April 25, 2024, 07:17:03 AM »
What is the surest way to
destroy a narcissist?

Let's think about this question for a moment.

If you have a car that has been totalled due to being in a horrible accident years ago, would you be thinking of ways to destroy it?

Just like a totalled vehicle, Narcs are already destroyed inside since childhood for whatever reason/s. You can not destroy someone who is already destroyed.

Instead, focus your energy on getting yourself back to a better state of mind.

You don't have to do a thing to destroy a Narcissist. Just let them live their life. They will destroy themselves eventually…and everyone who tries to be part of their life.

You can destroy narcissist, but not the way you think. Heal, live well, move forward, accomplish your goals, live your best life. Narcissists hate when you are doing better than them, or better without them. When you are doing good it's insult for narcissists . It drives them crazy.

If they are the ones that left you, they can not handle if you are doing great without them. Some Narcissists. will literally try to find out how doing to reassure themselves that you still want them.

Your good life can literally destroy narcissists ego, so live life in very healthy way by being happy and successful.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #398 on: April 25, 2024, 07:29:14 AM »
:crazy:

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #399 on: April 25, 2024, 09:16:29 AM »
:tello: "Real People, REAL Problems. A facebook post..."

Expose Corruption, Civil Rights Violations, Judges, Cps

Teresa Alison
10m  ·
The worst situation is knowing exactly how the corruption works after working in the system. When we have mentally ill pedophiles, addicts & abusive lawyers & social workers in your family - we know what's going on, they destroy our credibility with fake accusations, literally murder our parents & children.
We cry out for help watching ourselves being eaten alive.

Crickets ...

Don't just go after one sadistic social worker nor lawyer liar leech. They are all in on it. They know how it works and either cash in, or turn a blind eye. It's female abusers doing the dirty work. Unelected officials making decisions beyond their pay grade.

Start with the mental health of those in the system. I used to be a director of Psych Halfway House - the social workers and lawyers involved were mentally ill, not the clients.  It's a for profit system - like 90% of UNICEF funds going to corrupt government bureaucrats - using 10% to barely keep a population alive so they can continue to collect the funding.

My sister steals children for a living. She went berserk on fertility meds trying to conceive. Tried to kill her ex husband so he couldn't leave her.  Now she carries out her illness taking away your babies & training Massachusetts lawyers to do the same. They can literally reach over state borders to steal children.

The other sister is a pedophile working in Maine Social Services. She'll get your child drunk and have her way with them. She's been doing it for over 50 years. Has a record of buying alcohol for minors- caught on camera. Instead of prosecuting, they gave her a job in social services doing case management for disabled children. They pay to abuse children & create more victims.

If a parent complains? They take away the child.

When working for Child Development Services in Maine screening children 0-5 for developmental delays, we were instructed to automatically open case files for all children in Head Start who had divorced or single moms raising kids on their own. Anyone with a boyfriend, adult male family around we left alone, even when there were clear signs of bruises and physical abuse.

My boss called women raising children on their own "The path if least resistance" our job was to open case files to get federal funding or take them down if they resist.   
All we do is point calling her a drug addict that beats her kids- and that becomes her reputation for the rest of her life.  Can't get a job wiping noses at a daycare or nursing home with those types of charges in your life.

It's literally murder of a human life.

We become reluctant whistleblowers just trying to protect ourselves.
White female parents of multiracial families become the whipping post for society...

And the rest of the country drinks the Kool Aid.

We don't protect ex-legal secretaries and social workers who refuse to go along with the corruption.

Then, on paper, they mysteriously become drug addicts that beat children.
Calling it "Women & Children" issues get boys to run the other way.
It starts with your local school board selling out our children to get a new staff lounge & raise school taxes to get more funding to corrupt teachers union - who are also paid to steal our children.

Since when did we allow social workers into our public schools? They're paid to find and create problems - their jobs depend on it.

We tried warning the world 30+ years ago. The government is coming for your kids.
The new HIPPA laws are actually assisted suicide.  They're literally killing our children. Now lawyers are going to cash in on the corruption?

Don't listen to ex lawyers, legal secretaries, nor social workers who gave up their job security to stand up against corruption - we tried to protect your children.

You didn't protect us.