Author Topic: ++++ WHATS UP WITH THE UK BOARD ++++  (Read 574864 times)

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
  • Im a 99 year old IRISHMAN..But I still think im 25
Re: ++++ WHATS UP WITH THE UK BOARD ++++
« Reply #1650 on: May 30, 2011, 08:11:34 PM »
A man visiting a graveyard saw a tombstone that read: “Here lies John Smith, a lawyer and an honest man.”
“How about that!” he exclaimed. “They’ve got three people buried in one grave.”

***** TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL *****

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1651 on: May 31, 2011, 02:48:03 PM »
Drunks
Two drunks are driving down the highway, drinking their beer. All of a sudden the driver notices lights flashing in his mirror; the cops are on his tail. His buddy says, "What are we going to do?" The driver says, "Don't worry. Just do exactly what I tell you and everything will work out perfectly. First, peel the labels off our beer bottles and we'll each stick one on our forehead. Then shove the bottles underneath the seat, and let me do the talking." They pull over and the cop walks up to the car. He looks at them kind of funny, but asks to see the guy's driver's license. And he asks him, "Have you been drinking?" "Oh, no, sir," the driver replies. "I noticed you weaving back and forth across the highway. Are you *sure* you haven't been drinking?" the cop asks. "Oh, no, sir," the drunk answers. "We haven't had a thing to drink tonight." "Well, I've got to ask you," says the cop, "What on earth are those things on your forehead?" "That's easy, Officer," says the drunk. "You see, we're both alcoholics, and we're on the patch."

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1652 on: June 01, 2011, 06:11:13 PM »
Two drunken men were driving home. The first started screaming: - Jim, watch out for the wall, watch out for the waaaaall! Baaaaam! They hit the wall. The next day in the hospital the first man asked his friend: - You good for nothing, I've been screaming for you to watch out, why didn't you? Jim answered him: - IT WAS YOU DRIVING!!

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1653 on: June 03, 2011, 06:05:02 PM »
"Is this really her" ? asks her Puppeteer, Simon Cowshed. "It looks like her, and it sounds like her, but is it her" ? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6DwN5n9iEE

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1654 on: June 05, 2011, 05:38:59 PM »
This is ground breaking news to the Yanks.  They're all talking about it!!

According to this newspaper Prince William and The Duchess of Cambridge are divorced less than a month after they wed!!

http://www.theonion.com/articles/prince-william-divorces-kate-middleton-after-5-wee,20648/

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1655 on: June 09, 2011, 05:17:09 PM »
 ;D"WHERE is my SUNDAY paper?!"

The irate customer calling the  Newsagent loudly demanded to know where  her Sunday edition was.

"Madam",  said the Newsagent employee, "Today is Saturday.  The Sunday paper is not delivered until  tomorrow, on SUNDAY".

There was quite a long  pause on the other end of the phone, followed by  a ray of of recognition as she was heard to  mutter,  . . . . .

"Well,  shite, that explains why no one was at Church  either.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
« Reply #1656 on: June 10, 2011, 05:30:12 PM »
WooHOOO!
I'm calling the

25700 *snipe*
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1657 on: June 11, 2011, 03:52:26 PM »
A husband and wife were at a party chatting with some friends when the subject of marriage counseling came up. "Oh! We’ll never need that. My husband and I have a great relationship," the wife explained. "He was a communications major in college, and I majored in theater arts.
He communicates really well, and I just act like I'm listening."

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1658 on: June 22, 2011, 05:26:55 AM »
Three handsome male dogs are walking down the street when they see a beautiful, enticing, female Poodle. The three male dogs fall all over themselves in an effort to be the one to reach her first, but end up arriving in front of her at the same time. The males are speechless before her beauty, slobbering on themselves and hoping for just a glance from her in return. Aware of her charms and her obvious effect on the three suitors, she decides to be kind and tells them “The first one who can use the words “liver” and “cheese” together in an imaginative, intelligent sentence can go out with me.” The sturdy, muscular black Lab speaks up quickly and says “I love liver and cheese.” “Oh, how childish,” said the Poodle. “That shows no imagination or intelligence whatsoever.” She turned to the tall, shiny Golden Retriever and said “How well can you do?” “Ummmm...I HATE liver and cheese,” blurts the Golden Retriever. “My, my,” said the Poodle. “I guess it’s hopeless. That’s just as dumb as the Lab’s sentence.” She then turns to the last of the three dogs and says, “How about you, little guy?” The last of the three, tiny in stature but big in fame and finesse, is the Taco Bell chihuahua. He gives her a smile, a sly wink, turns to the Golden Retriever and the Lab and says...
“Liver alone. Cheese mine.”

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1659 on: June 23, 2011, 05:48:11 PM »

A blonde quickly went out to her mail box, looked in it, closed the door of the box, and went back in the house. A few minutes later she repeated this process by checking her mail again.

She did this five more times, and her neighbor that was watching her commented: "You must be expecting a very important letter today the way you keep looking into that mail box."

The blonde answered, "No, I am working on my computer, and it keeps telling me that I have mail."

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1660 on: June 24, 2011, 06:11:16 AM »

Let's Get Married

A young couple met with their pastor to set a date for their wedding.
When he asked whether they preferred a contemporary or a traditional
service, they opted for the contemporary.
On the big day, a major storm forced the groom to take an alternate
route to the church. The streets were flooded, so he rolled up his
pant legs to keep his trousers dry.
When he finally reached the church, his best man rushed him into the
sanctuary and up to the altar, just as the ceremony was starting.
"Pull down your pants, whispered the pastor.
"Uh, Reverend, I've changed my mind," the groom responded. "I think I
would prefer the traditional service."

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1661 on: June 24, 2011, 11:38:55 PM »

This farmer had a wife who nagged him all the time. One day while he was outside plowing the field, she came out and started nagging him. While she was doing this, the mule kicked her and she died. At the funeral, the ladies came up and talked to the farmer. The farmer nodded his head "yes". The men came up and talked to him and the farmer nodded his head "no”. Well this other man wondered why he nodded his head "yes" to the ladies and "no" to the men. Then, he went up to the farmer and asked him why. The farmer replied,” Well, when the ladies came up, they told me how pretty my wife's dress was and how pretty she looked. When the men came up, they asked,’ That mule for sale?'

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1662 on: June 27, 2011, 07:50:24 AM »
A circus owner walked into a bar to see everyone crowded around a table watching a little show. On the table was an upside down pot and a duck tap dancing on it. The circus owner was so impressed that he offered to buy the duck from its owner. After some wheeling and dealing they settled for $10,000 for the duck and the pot.
Three days later the circus owner runs back to the bar in anger, "Your duck is a rip-off! I put him on the pot before a whole audience and he didn't dance a single step!" "So?" asked the duck's former owner, "did you remember to light the candle under the pot?"

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1663 on: June 30, 2011, 03:33:00 PM »
Teacher: Now, you must not say, “I ain’t goin’.” You should say, “I am not going, he is not going; we are not going; they are not going.”
Student: Wow! Ain’t nobody goin’ then?

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1664 on: July 02, 2011, 06:31:25 PM »
A man moved to a mountain top to get rid of the hustle and be alone. One day he heard a knock at the door and no one was there but then he looked down and there sat a snail and it said "it is quite cold out here can I come in?" the man shouted "NO why don’t you all understand I want to be alone!" and he kicked the snail down the mountain. One year later there was a knock at the door and no one was there and then he looked down and there again sat a snail and it said, "What did you do that for?"

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1665 on: July 04, 2011, 06:21:36 PM »
PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reasons:

We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. We have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features in case your account has been accessed by an unauthorized third party. We understand that having limited access can be an inconvenience, but protecting your account is our primary concern.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use the following link to restore your account:

http: //paypal.co.uk/restore.shtml

another scam email sent to me...

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1666 on: July 06, 2011, 12:40:49 AM »
  Some quickies for you ..

My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning, can you believe that 2:30am?!Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes

. I sat on the train this morning opposite a stunning Thai girl.I kept thinking to myself, please don't get an erection, please don't get an erection...but she did.

The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Blow me, talk about Dyson with death.

Did you hear about the fat alcoholic transvestite?All he wanted to do was eat, drink and be Mary.

Two friends are fishing near a bridge.Suddenly a Hearse and two Funeral Cars go over the bridge so one of the men stands up, takes off his cap and bows his head.When the cars have gone he puts his cap back on, sits back down and carries on fishing.His mate turns to him and says, " Dave, that's one of the nicest most respectful things I've ever seen "Dave replies, " Well we were married for nearly 20 years "

Paddy says "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a labrador." "f*ck that" says Mick "have you seen how many of their owners go blind" 

Man calls 999 and says "I think my wife is dead"The operator says how do you know?He says "The sex is the same but the ironing is building up! “

I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest p*nis she had ever laid her hands on.I said "You're pulling my leg"

I've just had a letter back from Screwfix.They said they regretted to inform me that they're not actually a dating agency. 

A man walks into a welsh pub and orders a white wine spritzer.The bar goes silent as everyone stares at him..."Where are you from? You sound English", "I'm from across the Severn," replies the man nervously."What do you do, just across the Severn?", "I'm a taxidermist.""What on earth is one of those?", "I mount animals.""Its alright boys," shouts the barman he's one of us.

Spent £40 on ebay last week for a p*nis enlarger.Just opened it and some sods sent me a magnifying glass!

An old lady is being examined by the Dr. He asks have you ever been bedridden?she says, “Yes have and I've been table ended and backskuttled a few times too.”

Went for my routine check up today and everything seemed to be going fine until he stuck his index finger up my arse.....!Do you think I should change dentists?

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1667 on: July 06, 2011, 07:33:14 PM »

The photographer for a national magazine was assigned to get photos of a great forest fire. Smoke at the scene was too thick to get any good shots, so he frantically called his home office to hire a plane. "It will be waiting for you at the airport!" he was assured by his editor. As soon as he got to the small, rural airport, sure enough, a plane was warming up near the runway. He jumped in with his equipment and yelled, "Let's go! Let's go!" The pilot swung the plane into the wind and soon they were in the air. "Fly over the north side of the fire," said the photographer, "and make three or four low level passes." "Why?" asked the pilot. "Because I'm going to take pictures! I'm a photographer, and photographers take pictures!" said the photographer with great exasperation. After a long pause the pilot said, "You mean you're not the instructor?"

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1668 on: July 25, 2011, 11:48:37 PM »
Two boy scouts went on a nature hike in the hills picking hickory nuts.
Along the way, they filled their small pails and then started to fill their pockets and shirts.
When they could hold no more nuts, they started down the country road until they came across a cemetery. The boys decided that would be a good place to stop and rest and divide out the nuts.
The two boys sat in the shade of a large oak tree and unloaded their pockets and buckets by dumping all of the nuts in a large pile.
In the process, two of them rolled away and rested near the road. The boys then proceeded to divide out the nuts. "One for you. One for me. One for you. One for me."
As they were doing this, another boy was passing by and happened to hear them. He looked into the cemetery, but could not see the boys, because they were obscured by the tree. He hesitated a moment and then ran back to town.
"Father! Father!" he yelled as he entered his house. "The cemetery. Come quick!"
"What's the matter?" his father asked.
"No time to explain," the boy frantically panted. "Follow me!"
The boy and his father ran up the country road and stopped when they reached the cemetery. They stopped at the side of the road and all fell silent for a few moments. Then the father asked his son what was wrong.
"Do you hear that?" he whispered. Both people listened intently and heard the Scouts. "One for me. One for you. One for me. One for you..."
The boy then blurted out, "The devil and the Lord are dividing the souls!"
The father was skeptical but silent -- until a few moments later as the Scouts completed dividing out the nuts and one Scout said to the other, "Now, as soon as we get those two nuts down by the road, we'll have them all."

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1669 on: July 27, 2011, 03:27:06 PM »
An 86-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his test results come back normal. The doctor says, ” Ian, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?” Ian replies, “God and I are tight.
He knows I have poor eyesight, so he’s fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, *poof* the light goes on. When I’m done, *poof* the light goes off.” “Wow, that’s incredible,” the doctor says. A little later in the day, the doctor calls Ian ‘s wife.
“Marianne, he says, Ian is doing fine but I had to call you because I’m in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and *poof * the light goes on in the bathroom and when he’s done, *poof* the light goes off?” “OH MY GOSH!” Marianne exclaims. “He’s peeing in the refrigerator again!

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1670 on: July 30, 2011, 05:29:04 PM »
THE LIE DETECTOR

John was a salesman's delight when it came to any kind of unusual gimmicks.  His wife Marsha had long ago given up trying to get him to change.

One day John came home with another one of his unusual purchases.  It was a robot that John claimed was actually a lie detector.  It was about 5:30 that afternoon when Tommy, their 11 year old son, returned home from school.  Tommy was over 2 hours late.

"Where have you been?  Why are you over 2 hours late getting home?" asked John.

"Several of us went to the library to work on an extra credit project," said Tommy.

The robot walked around the table and slapped Tommy, knocking him completely out of his chair.

"Son," said John, "this robot is a lie detector, now tell us where you really were after school."

"We went to Bobby's house and watched a movie." said Tommy.

"What did you watch?" asked Marsha.

"The Ten Commandments." answered Tommy.

The robot went around to Tommy and once again slapped him, knocking him off his chair.

With his lip quivering, Tommy got up, sat down and said, "I am sorry I lied.  We really watched a tape called Sex Queen."

"I am ashamed of you son," said John.  "When I was your age, I never lied to my parents."

The robot walked around to John and delivered a whack that nearly knocked him out of his chair.

Marsha doubled over in laughter, almost in tears and said, "Boy, did you ever ask for that one!  You can't be too mad with Tommy. After all, he is your son!"

The robot walked around to Marsha and knocked her out of her chair.

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1671 on: August 03, 2011, 04:47:08 AM »
WARNING, PLEASE READ - I don't usually re-post these but... If someone comes to your front door, and asks you to remove your clothes, and dance in your front yard with your arms in the air.. DO NOT do this, it is a scam!! They just want to see you naked. Please copy and post this to your status -- I wish I had received this yesterday.... I feel so stupid now...LOL.

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1672 on: August 05, 2011, 06:14:55 PM »

A man is at work one day when he notices that his co-worker is wearing an earring. This man knows his co-worker to be a normally, conservative fellow, and is curious about his sudden change in “fashion sense.” The man walks up to him and says, “I didn’t know you were into earring.”
“Don’t make a big deal, it’s only an earring,” he replies sheepishly. His friend falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity prods him to say, “So, how long have you been wearing one?” “Ever since my wife found it in my truck.”

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1673 on: August 08, 2011, 06:06:04 AM »
x

[attachment deleted by admin]

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1674 on: August 10, 2011, 07:48:58 PM »
LONDON RIOTS 2011.... ;D ;D ;D.....Over heard in a looters house...Hi mum im home.. get out of bed and come and see what i got you... its 4.30am in the morning son what did you get me.. I got you a 64 inch TV..Good for you son.. now go back out tonight and get the remote control for it..

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1675 on: August 12, 2011, 08:35:55 PM »
The chief of staff at the hospital remarked to the director of nursing that there seemed to be an awful lot of expectant nurses in their hospital. As they were walking down the hall, he was becoming more and more concerned about a possible staff shortage as everyone seemed pregnant. He began to ask the director when each pregnant nurse they passed was due.   

"When is she due?"   

"Some time in late September."   

"How about her?"   

"Late September."   

"And her?"   

"September."   

"My goodness!" exclaimed the chief of staff. "How about her?"   

"I have no idea, sir. Norma wasn't at last year's Christmas Party." 

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1676 on: August 15, 2011, 11:19:20 PM »
A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red
> sports car and
> was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a
> blonde.
>
> The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's
> license. She dug through her
> purse and was getting progressively more agitated.
>
> 'What does it look like?' she finally asked
>
> The policewoman replied, 'It's square and it has
> your picture on it..'
>
> The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse,
> looked at it and
> handed it to the policewoman. 'Here it is,' she
> said.
>
> The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it
> back saying, OK, you
> can go. I didn't realize you were a cop.'

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1677 on: August 18, 2011, 06:30:15 AM »
This will get you thinking about ebay.. http://www.randomthink.net/misc/ebay/

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1678 on: August 20, 2011, 06:20:47 PM »
Why Ethel changed Hotels, don't laugh, it could happen......
Last week, she checked into a Hotel on her 70th birthday and she was a bit lonely. She thought, "I'll call one of those men you see advertised in phone books for escorts and sensual massages." She looked through the phone book, found a full page ad for a guy calling himself Tender Anthony - a very handsome man with assorted physical skills flexing in the photo. He had all the right muscles in all the right places, thick wavy hair, long powerful legs, dazzling smile, six pack abs and she felt quite certain she could bounce a sixpence off his well oiled bum....

She figured, what the heck, nobody will ever know. I'll give him a call.
"Good evening, ma'am, how may I help you? . . Oh my, he sounded sooo sexy!
Afraid she would lose her nerve if she hesitated, she rushed right in, "Hi, I hear you give a great massage. I'd like you to come to my Hotel room and give me one. No, wait, I should be straight with you. I'm in town all alone and what I really want is sex. I want it hot, and I want it now. Bring implements, toys, rubber, leather, whips, everything you've got in your bag of tricks. We'll go hot and heavy all night - tie me up, cover me in chocolate syrup and whipped cream, anything and everything, I' m ready!! Now how does that sound?"
He said, "That sounds absolutely fantastic, but you need to press 9 for an outside line." 

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1679 on: August 21, 2011, 03:55:01 AM »
A man died and his wife phoned the newspaper to place an obituary. She called the obituary department and said, "This is what I want to print: Bernie is dead." The man at the newspaper said, "But for $25 you are allowed to print six words." The woman answered, "OK. Then print: Bernie is dead. Toyota for sale."

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1680 on: August 26, 2011, 04:46:27 AM »
 ;D

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1681 on: August 29, 2011, 06:30:42 PM »
A teacher asked little Johnny if he knows his 1 to 10 well
"Yes! Of course! My pop taught me...even more than 10"
"Good. What comes after three?”
"Four," answers the boy.
"What comes after six?"
"Seven."
"Very good," says the teacher. "Your erm...dad did a good job. Now...so what comes after...lets say ten?"
"A jack"

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1682 on: September 03, 2011, 06:19:17 PM »
Restaurant Efficiency
I took some friends out to dinner last week, and I noticed a spoon in the shirt pocket of our waiter as he handed us the menus. It seemed a little odd, but I dismissed it as a random thing. Until our busboy came with water & tableware he too, sported a spoon in his breast pocket. I looked around the room, and all the waiters, waitresses, busboys, etc. had spoons in their pockets. When our waiter returned to take our order, I just had to ask, "Why the spoons?"

"Well," he explained, "our parent company recently hired some consulting efficiency experts to review all our procedures, and after months of statistical analyses, they concluded that our patrons drop spoons on the floor 73% more often than any other utensil at a frequency of 3 spoons per hour per workstation. By preparing all our workers for this contingency in advance, we can cut our trips to the kitchen down and save time...nearly 1.5 extra man-hours per shift." Just as he concluded, a "ch-ching" came from the table behind him, and he quickly replaced a fallen spoon with the one from his pocket. "I'll grab another spoon the next time I'm in the kitchen instead of making a special trip," he proudly explained. I was impressed.

"Thanks. I had to ask."

"No problem," he answered, then he continued to take our orders.

As the members of my dinner party took their turns, my eyes darted back & forth from each person ordering and my menu. That's when, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a thin,
black thread protruding from our waiter's fly. Again, I dismissed it yet I had to scan the room and, sure enough, there were other waiters and busboys with strings hanging out of their trousers. My curiosity overrode discretion at this point, so before he could leave I had to ask. "Excuse me, but...uh...why, or what...about that string?"

"Oh, yeah" he began in a quieter tone. "Not many people are that observant. That same efficiency group found we could save time in the men's room, too."

"How's that?"

"You see, by tying a string to the end of our, eh, selves, we can pull it out at the urinals literally hands-free and thereby eliminate the need to wash our hands, cutting time spent in the restroom by over 93%!"

"Oh, that makes sense," I said, but then thinking through the process, I asked, "Hey, wait a minute. If the string helps you pull it out, how do you get it back in?"

"Well," he whispered, "I don't know about the other guys but I use my spoon."

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1683 on: September 05, 2011, 03:56:31 PM »
A doctor in Dublin wanted to get off work to go fishing, so he approached his

assistant.

"Murphy, I am going fishing tomorrow and don't want to close the clinic. I

want you to take care of the clinic and take care of all me patients".

"Yes, sir!" answers Murphy.

The doctor goes fishing and returns the following day and asks: "So,Murphy,

how was your day?"

Murphy told him that he took care of three patients. "The first one had a

headache so he did, so I gave him Paracetamol."

"Bravo Murphy lad, and the second one?" asks the doctor.

"The second one had indigestion and I gave him Gaviscon, so I did sir" says

Murphy.

"Bravo, bravo! You're good at this and what about the third one?" asks the

doctor.

"Sir, I was sitting here and suddenly the door flies open and a young

gorgeous woman bursts in so she does.

Like a bolt outta the blue, she tears off her clothes, taking off everything

including her bra and her panties and lies down on the table, spreading her legs

and shouts: 'HELP ME for the love of St Patrick! For five years I have not seen

any man!'"

"Tunderin' lard Jesus Murphy, what did you do?" asks the doctor.

"I put drops in her eyes."

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1684 on: September 09, 2011, 04:38:06 PM »
1st woman : Hi! My name is Wanda.

2nd woman : Hi! I'm Kelly. How'd you die?

1st woman : I Froze to Death.

2nd woman : How Horrible!

1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I
began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about
you?

2nd woman : I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my
husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But
instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened?

2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and
searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere,
and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still
be alive! 

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1685 on: September 09, 2011, 05:13:50 PM »
Can we put & keep a
short leash
on
Tommy?

*Brum6y*

• Knights of the RT
  • Knight of the RT
« Reply #1686 on: September 09, 2011, 05:31:35 PM »
Can we put & keep a
short leash
on
Tommy?

Maybe ...... Let us know when you're finished with it.

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
    • facebook
« Reply #1687 on: September 10, 2011, 03:28:06 PM »
Done.

Ya might wanna wash it off first.

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1688 on: September 14, 2011, 05:21:07 AM »

Be sure and cancel your credit cards before you die!

This is so priceless and so easy to see happening -customer service,being what it is today!

A lady died this past January, and Barclay bank billed her for February and March for their annual service charges on her credit card, and then added late fees and interest on the monthly charge. The balance had been £0.00, now is somewhere around £60.00.

A family member placed a call to the Barclay Bank:

Family Member:'I am calling to tell you that she died in January.'

Barclay: 'The account was never closed and the late fees and charges still apply.'

Family Member:'Maybe, you should turn it over to collections.'

Barclay: 'Since it is two months past due, it already has been..'

Family Member: So, what will they do when they find out she is dead?'

Barclay: 'Either report her account to the frauds division or report her to the credit bureau, maybe both!'

Family Member: 'Do you think God will be mad at her?'

Barclay: 'Excuse me?'

Family Member: 'Did you just get what I was telling you . . . The part about herBeing dead?'

Barclay:'Sir, you'll have to speak to my supervisor.'

Supervisor gets on the phone:

Family Member: 'I'm calling to tell you, she died in January.'

Barclay: 'The account was never closed and the late fees and charges stillapply.'

Family Member: 'You mean you want to collect from her estate?'

Barclay: (Stammer) 'Are you her lawyer?'

Family Member:'No, I'm her great nephew.' (Lawyer info given)

Barclay: 'Could you fax us a certificate of death?'

Family Member:'Sure.' ( fax number is given )

After they get the fax:

Barclay:'Our system just isn't set up for death. I don't know what more I Can do to help.'

Family Member: 'Well, if you figure it out, great! If not, you could just keep billing her. I don't think she will care.'

Barclay: 'Well, the late fees and charges do still apply.'

Family Member:'Would you like her new billing address?'

Barclay: 'That might help.'

Family Member: ' Finchley Memorial Cemetery , Great North Road , Finchley, London Plot
 Number1049.'

Barclay: 'Sir, that's a cemetery!'

Family Member: 'Well, what the flip do you do with dead people on your planet?'.............

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1689 on: September 14, 2011, 11:57:19 PM »
Bury them  ;D ;D ;D

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1690 on: September 15, 2011, 06:25:00 PM »
HOW MOSES GOT THE 10 COMMANDMENTS...
God went to the Arabs and said, "I have Commandments for you that
will make your lives better."

The Arabs asked, "What are Commandments?"
The Lord said, "They are rules for living."
"Can you give us an example?"
"You shall not kill."
"Not kill? We're not interested."

So God went to the Black people and said, "I have Commandments."
The Black people wanted an example, and the Lord said, "Honour your Father
and Mother."
"Father? We don't know who our fathers are."

Then God went to the Mexicans and said, "I have Commandments."
The Mexicans also wanted an example, and the Lord said, "You shall
not steal."
"Not steal? We're not interested."

So God went to the French and said, "I have Commandments."
The French too wanted an example and the Lord said, "You shall not
commit adultery."
"Not commit adultery? We're not interested."

Finally, God went to the Jews and said, "I have Commandments."
"Commandments?" they said, "How much are they?"
"They're free."
"We'll take 10."   

There, that ought to offend just about everybody

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1691 on: September 16, 2011, 11:48:34 PM »
During a visit to my doctor, I asked him, "How do you determine whether
or not an older person should be put in an old age home?"

"Well," he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a
teacup and a bucket to the person to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," I said. "A normal person would use the bucket
because it is bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No" he said. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed
near the window?"

ARE YOU GOING TO PASS THIS ON  OR DO YOU WANT THE BED NEXT TO MINE?

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1692 on: September 20, 2011, 12:17:07 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1693 on: September 23, 2011, 06:23:55 PM »
Three couples, an elderly couple, a middle aged couple and a young newlywed couple wanted to join a church.

The pastor says, "We have special requirements for new parishioners. You must abstain from having sex for two weeks."

The couples agreed and came back at the end of two weeks.

The pastor goes to the elderly couple and asks, "Were you able to abstain from sex for the two weeks?" The old man replies, "No problem at all, Pastor." "Congratulations! Welcome to the church!" said the pastor.

The pastor goes to the middle aged couple and asks, "Well, were you able to abstain from sex for the two weeks?" The man replied, "The first week was not too bad. The second week I had to sleep on the couch for a couple of nights but, yes we made it."

"Congratulations! Welcome to the church," said the pastor.

The pastor then goes to the newlywed couple and asks, "Well, were you able to abstain from sex for two weeks?" "Well Pastor, we were not able to go without sex for the two weeks," the young man replied. "What happened?" inquired the pastor. "My wife was reaching for a can of corn on the top shelf and dropped it. When she bent over to pick it up, I was overcome with lust and took advantage of her right there." "You understand of course, this means you will not be welcome in our church," stated the pastor.

"That's OK," said the young man, "We're not welcome at Stop & Shop anymore either."

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1694 on: September 25, 2011, 02:50:27 PM »
A couple made a deal that whoever died first, they would come back and inform the other of the after life. Her biggest fear was there was no heaven. After a long life the husband was the first to go and true to his word he made contact.

Mary... Mary....

Is that you Fred?

Yes, I have come back like we agreed.

What is it like?

Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex, I have breakfast, I have sex, I bath in the sun, then I have sex-twice, I have lunch, then sex pretty much all afternoon-supper-then sex till late at night, sleep then start all over again.

Oh Fred you surely must be in heaven.

Hell no, I'm a rabbit in Kansas.

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1695 on: September 27, 2011, 06:57:57 PM »
A guy came into a bar one day and said to the barman "Give me six double vodka."

The barman says "Wow! you must have had one hell of a day."

"Yes, I've just found out my older brother is gay."

The next day the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks. When the bartender asked what the problem was today the answer came back, "I've just found out that my younger brother is gay too!"

On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas. The bartender said "Jesus! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?"

"Yeah, my wife

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1696 on: October 01, 2011, 03:49:10 PM »
A woman arrived at the Gates of Heaven. While she was waiting for Saint Peter to greet her, she peeked through the gates.

She saw a beautiful banquet table. Sitting all around were her parents and all the other people she had loved and who had died before her. They saw her and began calling greetings to her "Hello - How are you! We've been waiting for you! Good to see you."

When Saint Peter came by, the woman said to him, "This is such a wonderful place! How do I get in?"

"You have to spell a word," Saint Peter told her.

"Which word?" the woman asked.

"Love."

The woman correctly spelled "Love" and Saint Peter welcomed her into
Heaven.

About a year later, Saint Peter came to the woman and asked her to watch the Gates of Heaven for him that day.

While the woman was guarding the Gates of Heaven, her husband arrived. "I'm surprised to see you," the woman said "How have you been?"

"Oh, I've been doing pretty well since you died," her husband told her. "I married the beautiful young nurse who took care of you while you were ill. And then I won the multi-state lottery. I sold the little house you and I lived in and bought a huge mansion. And my wife and I traveled all around the world. We were on vacation in Cancun and I went water skiing today. I fell and hit my head, and here I am. What a bummer! How do I get in?"

"You have to spell a word," the woman told him.

"Which word?" her husband asked.

"Czechoslovakia."

Moral of the story: Never make a woman angry... There will be Hell to pay later!

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1697 on: October 04, 2011, 08:13:44 PM »
A little girl asks her mum, 'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?'
Her mum replies 'No, because she is on heat.'
'What does that mean?' asked the child.
'Go and ask your father. I think he's in the garage.'
The little girl goes out to the garage and says, 'Dad, can I take Lulu for a walk around the block? I asked Mum, but she said the dog was on the heat, and to come ask you.'
He took a rag, soaked it in petrol, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it to disguise the scent, and said 'Ok, you can go now, but keep Lulu on the leash and only go one time around the block.'
The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash..
Surprised, Dad asked, 'Where's Lulu?'
The little girl said, 'She ran out of petrol about halfway round the block, so another dog is pushing her home.'

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1698 on: October 05, 2011, 09:24:58 PM »
Dear John,

I have been unable to sleep since I broke off our engagement.
Won't you forgive and forget? Your absence is breaking my heart.
I was a fool, nobody can take your place. I love you.

All my love,

Belinda. xxxxoooxxxx

P.S. Congratulations on winning this week's lottery.

tommy.irene

• Knight of the RT
« Reply #1699 on: October 06, 2011, 07:12:20 PM »
Two drunks were in a bar partying like fools. They were drinking boiler makers, buying rounds like there was no tomorrow. They were dancing, calling each other "professor," and generally causing quite a stir. When asked why such a celebration, they boasted that they just finished a jigsaw puzzle & it only took them 2 months! "TWO MONTHS?!" cried the bartender. "That's ridiculous. It shouldn't take that long!!"
"Oh yeah?" says one drunk. "The box said 2-4 YEARS!"