Author Topic: Differences between Acrobat Professional and Acrobat Professional Extended...?  (Read 12472 times)

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
What's the practical difference? What can you do in Acrobat Professional Extended that you cannot do in Acrobat Professional?
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Ummmmm ....... extend ???

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
You... you...  :smee!: :rawprawn:
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is ...a part of the maine; ...any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde"

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
I think extended includes adobe 3D

tellomon

• Knight of the RT
  • You don't get everything you want at Tello's.
    • facebook
 :spam:

:lurk:
"The B@zturd Love Child of Comix & a News Organization"

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT

OMG tello why didn't ya put this poor excuse for a post in the courtyard?... I have standards... unfortunately now breached...  

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
... and I still don't know what the difference between the two is...

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Countess ... have you seen this page ? it may help
http://www.csdesignco.com/content/adobe-acrobat-9-pro-vs-extended

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Countess ... have you seen this page ? it may help
http://www.csdesignco.com/content/adobe-acrobat-9-pro-vs-extended

My Apologies Tello...I thought you started this thread...MY misreading...SORRY DUDE...I've been sleeping or more to the point wus in a-coma.... again sorry.

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT

My Apologies to you also Countessa... Not with it yet, awakening from a deep sleep... makes mental note...Put brain into gear before engaging mouth !....sorry..Yes a valid question....

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
It looks as though only the Extended version has Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES. In other words, it seems to me that only with the Extended version could I create fillable forms which require the end-user to have no form-filler product.

The ability to add digital signatures is nice, and it might come in handy - not immediately, only potentially, and at the moment it's not essential.

The ability to include Flash video sounds nice, and I'll probably find a use for it.

Thanks for the link, Smee!

As for Yib, it sounds as though you've been totally... what's the word? ... zonked.

*smee*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT
Yibster ........stable........ door ....... horse ...... bolted ....

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT

*Yibida*

• Action Group
  • Knight of the RT

Anyone I've left out?...

*CountessA*

• Administrator
  • Knight of the RT
The trouble is... this is the week where I'm going to buy a recliner so that I'm not wrecking my back by sprawling over a bean bag.

Is this also going to be the week where I buy Adobe Acrobat?

:broke: :violin:

No, probably not.